Name: Thin Htet Soe
Title: Project Coordinator
Organisation: CSO's Network
I am social worker. I 'm from Myanmar. I have 7 family member. I work at Mawlamyine. My duty is supporting for people in the area of conflict (food and education).
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Thin's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
I think leading people have many challenging because we need to collect difference kind back ground of people, coordination, team building,...
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
When I had a little sucess people give me a chance.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I'm waking up 6 Am.I prepar breakfast and 8.30 go to work. And than 5 pm back to home and give my fimily time sometime meet with friend.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
That is my first time
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
I have no idea.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Follow the rule don't stay in the frame move on don't regard.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Leader is come from good follower.