Name: Vikash Kumar Jha
Organisation: India Habitat Center
I love to work with team and I establish a Platform named as Excelmarathon.
Love to work with yung age generation
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Vikash's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
While working on excelmarathon I sagregate worrk and assign situational Leaders.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Useing google product like Task, Keep, Assistant
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
You need to draw your vission an mission if you want to achive them
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Assigning a situational leaders is most important thing in the world