Name: Zia Ur Rehman
Student. Try learning every second from everyone.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Zia's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Being equal inside and out. No biased.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Most of the time I doubted myself but this was the process of learning and still continues.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Structure is about years but is updated every day so getting up early and signing the challenges.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Everything, everyone in the universe is very important, and their contribution no matter how little like a brick is important to any construction.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Just read this book if you want to know the answer to the story.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Everyone is important. Integrity.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
We must have to fail.