750 Best Focus Quotes To Inspire Greatness (2023)
1. “How much fuller and richer life would be if we saw the child in all his greatness, all his beauty, instead of focusing on all his little mistakes? ”
2. “I’m trying to stay as calm as possible and focus one day at a time, but when reality sets in, I feel everything: anxiety, excitement, nerves, pressure, and joy.”
3. “How we perceive a situation and how we react to it is the basis of our stress. If you focus on the negative in any situation. you can expect high stress levels. However. if you try and see the good in the situation. your stress levels will greatly diminish.”
4. Dream big, work hard, stay focused, and surround yourself with good people.
5. “Those who know their worth only focus on their own work.” – Nitin Namdeo
6. “Keep your attention focused entirely on what is truly your own concern, and be clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of yours. ” – Epictetus
7. "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” – Socrates
8. When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” ― Ansel Adams
9. “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures. and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.”
10. “Erase self-doubt by working to build your strengths instead of focusing on your weaknesses.” – Rodolfo Costa
11. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” – Socrates
12. “The more you focus on fun, the more fun you have.”― A.D. Posey
13. This quote reminds us that recovery does not happen all at once. A key element of recovery, particularly in 12 step groups, is focusing on what you can accomplish today. Once you get sober, it can be extremely tempting to make big plans for the future. Though it can be exciting to set large goals and fantasize about huge life changes, sometimes this can also cause a person to feel overwhelmed and become demoralized. Projecting too far into the future can bring up additional worries and anxieties about never being able to use substances again.
14. A good day starts with a fresh mind, where the memories of yesterday no longer have power. The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in so