1. I felt a void, but when you came along, two hearts melted together, beating as one. You filled the void and gave me joy, complimenting me. My life is incomplete without you.
2. “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”
3. “Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the most important thing in life is to know when to forgo an advantage. ” – Disraeli
4. “Perhaps it isn’t sins so much as sufferings that cause some of us to question the perseverance of the heart of Christ. As pain piles up, as numbness takes over, as the months go by, at some point the conclusion seems obvious: we have been cast out. Surely this is not what life would feel like for one who has been buried in the heart of a gentle and lowly Savior? But Jesus does not say that those with pain-free lives are never cast out. He says those who come to him are never cast out. It is not what life brings to us but to whom we belong that determines Christ’s heart of love for us.”
5. “This fast life soon shatters, ‘cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.”
6. You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.
7. "I just wanted you to know how thankful I am to have you in my life.”
8. “And I said to my body. ‘I want to be your friend.’ It took a long breath. And replied. ‘I have been waiting my whole life for this.”
9. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” ~Elizabeth Gilbert; Eat, Pray, Love
10. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavour.” — Vince Lombardi
11. “Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life and not wash out. It will wear well and will be remembered long after the prism of politeness or the complexion of courtesy has faded away.” —Abraham Lincoln. For even more inspiration, read up on the most powerful quotes about life.
12. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. ” ― E. M. Forster
13. “I’m very happy that my life has been difficult because it’s impossible to become a capable man without struggling, facing serious adversities, and overcoming insurmountable odds.”
14. “She filled my life with color, canceled plans, and trashed my car But none of that is ever who we are.” — Brandi Carli
15. In order to write about life first you must live it.
16. “It is one of the peculiar truths of life that people often say things that they know full well are ridiculous.”
17. "You know the trouble with real life? There’s no danger music.”
18. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.”— Judy Ford
19. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.”
20. To the man who showed me the true meaning of love, I wish you a happy Valentine's Day. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are the true definition of love.
21. “I love my son so much. I don’t know what I did to deserve him, but I am forever grateful he is my little boy. I simply could not imagine my life without him in it.” – Unknown
22. “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” — Sophia Loren
23. “Always remember…the stronger your position in life, the more enemies you’re gonna have .. while friends come and go.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
24. “The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment.”
25. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life. but define yourself.” — Harvey Fierstein
26. Fill your life with women that empower you, that help you believe in your magic and aid them to believe in their own exceptional power and their incredible magic too. Women that believe in each other can survive anything. Women who believe in each other create armies that will win kingdoms and wars.” — Nikita Gill
27. “Sunsets are one thing in life that won’t wait.” — Unknown
28. My life without you would have been meaningless. Thank you for walking me through the journey of purpose discovery.
29. ‘Love makes life awesome. Your love is the basic necessity of my life that makes my world awesome. Thanks for bringing everything to my life.’
30. “What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.” ~ Stephanie Klein
31. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” —Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher. If you love these family quotes, be sure to check out these heartwarming Mother’s Day quotes with your mom.
32. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
33. When life gets too hectic, I’ve always found that a nice, hot bath can solve most problems.
34. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
35. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour. – Eleanor Roosevelt
36. “Love who and what you are and what you do. Laugh at yourself and at life, and nothing can touch you” – Louise Hay; You Can Heal Your Life
37. “In a period of extended waiting in life, it is all too easy to assume that something is wrong. We assume that ‘something’ is us.” – Tanya Marlow
38. “Good morning, dear one. I cherish each day with you. Thank you for being a part of my life. I love being a part of yours.”
39. “What keeps us in bad relationships isn’t that all men are jerks or that relationships are so hard or that we’re unworthy or that all the good guys are taken. What keeps us in bad relationships is low self-esteem. When you don’t value yourself. you will accept and even welcome people who don’t value you into your life.”
40. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. — Mark Twain
41. nice day, i said. and i put one of the raspberries in my mouth. is it? i looked up at the sky. the sun is there, i said, only it's hid by a cloud. you ever see the bad in life? he asked. i'll have time to think about that, i said, when i'm dead. - Author: Nell Leyshon
42. "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” ~ Mark Twain
43. You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.”
44. “The best advice I’ve ever got is to be yourself. Stay true to who you are and what you stand for and you’ll go far in life.” ― Snoop Dogg
45. And I said to my body, softly, “I want to be your friend.” It took a long breath and replied, “I have been waiting my whole life for this.”. Nayyirah Waheed
46. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.”– Kenneth Branagh
47. “When you take care of yourself, you will improve the length and quality of your life as well as increase the quality of your business and add more years to its life.”
48. “Some of the hardest challenges I’ve faced throughout life was really just like bein’ depressed, not feelin’ myself.”
49. "As you quiet your mind, you begin to see the nature of your own resistance more clearly, struggles, inner dialogues, the way in which you procrastinate and develop passive resistance against life. As you cultivate the witness, things change. You don’t have to change them. Things just change.”
50. "The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” —Nelson Henderson
51. “Time is life. Time for birth, time for death.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
52. When we commit to action, to actually doing something rather than feeling trapped by events, the stress in our life becomes manageable. –Greg Anderson
53. “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” –Albert Einstein
54. “Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.”
55. “When you dive into college softball, your life is changing dramatically and you’ve got to be ready for that. It’s not easy and it’s frustrating. And there’s a lot of HARD about it. Life needs to be hard in order for you to know how to be triumphant. ” — Patty Gasso
56. “I define depression as a comparison of your current reality to a fantasy about how you wish your life would be.”
57. If you want to have a life that is worth living, a life that expresses your deepest feelings and emotions and cares and dreams, you have to fight for it. – Alice Walker
58. “There is beauty in truth, even if it’s painful. Those who lie twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak, but lies only strengthen our defects. They don’t teach anything, help anything, fix anything, or cure anything nor do they develop one’s character, one’s mind, one’s heart, or one’s soul.” – Jose N. Harris
59. “I cannot eat, I cannot drink; the pleasures of youth and love are fled away: there was a good time once, but now that is gone, and life is no longer life.” ― Plato
60. We’re not sure who first used these sad sayings about life.
61. “A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.” — Leo F. Buscaglia
62. If I look back at everything I’ve done in life, you’re easily the best thing I’ve ever created. It’s honestly a miracle that I was able to have a son as delightful and genuine as you.
63. “In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.”
64. "Without music, life would be a blank to me.”
65. To a great friend - wishing you all the best that life has to offer.
66. “Dear bro, if you ever feel low, then remember that my love for you is permanent. You make my life special, and I am so grateful to you.”
67. Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you. - Sherrilyn Kenyon
68. “I’m going to make everything around me beautiful – that will be my life.” — Esie de Wolfe
69. We might not share the same beliefs, same blood, not even the same approach to life and it is okay because our soul friendship doesn’t require it except love, of which we have a lot.”
70. “The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” — Groucho Marx
71. “So trust the process of your life unfolding, and know with certainty, through the peaks and valleys of your journey, that your soul rests safe and secure in the arms of God.” — Dan Millman
72. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
73. “When someone is properly grounded in life. they shouldn’t have to look outside themselves for approval.” —Epictetus
74. So that’s the mermaid life which I have heard stories about
75. You can win a lot in life just by being the last one to give up.” – James Clear
76. “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life. take a look in the mirror.” — Unknown
77. “Boundaries are your responsibility. You decide what is and isn’t allowed in your life” – Brittney Moses
78. I am lost without you. I am soulless, a drifter without a home, a solitary bird in a flight to nowhere. I am all these things, and I am nothing at all. This, my darling, is my life without you. I long for you to show me how to live again. - Author: Nicholas Sparks
79. “The photo frame of my childhood would not have been perfect if it did not have my life’s biggest strength in it – my brother.”
80. “What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.” ― Deepak Chopra
81. “Life’s a test, mistakes are lessons, but the gift of life is knowing that you have made a difference.” – Tupac Shakur
82. “Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.”- Unknown
83. “Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy Bennett
84. Every moment of life is love and beauty. - Keegan Allen
85. “There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” ―Martha Graham
86. “Every thing in life is less complicated while you don’t concern your self with what all people else is doing.”
87. “You make me complete. You make me smile when I have no reason to. When everything in my life is going wrong, I call you and you make everything better. I love you so much, I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.”
88. “Our relationship has gone beyond brother-in-law to just brother. I love that about you and so glad that I have you in my life.” – Anonymous
89. Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.” – Stephen Vincent Benet
90. “I really appreciate everything you do, for always finding a reason to make me happy. Thanks for coming into my life.”
91. With all the pressures of life, spending time to think brings many benefits. It’s vital for your success and well-being.
92. How do people make it through life without a brother? - Anonymous
93. “The power of a dad in a child's life is unmatched.”—Justin RicklefsRD.COM
94. “Having kids is like having homework every day for the rest of your life! It never ends, however, well you do today!” -Lisa Smith
95. “Even if you believe in nothing else. believe in you. Believe in your dreams and your ability to create the life you desire.”
96. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” – Germany Kent
97. “Caught between Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday holds the unpleasant task of reminding us that we have things to do and that postponing them only makes our life more difficult. Burdening ourselves with too many tasks on Wednesday is not pleasant.” - Unknown
98. Even after the roses fade, and through all the seasons of our life, I know our love will last. I love you, my special Valentine. Author Unknown
99. “You will encounter misguided people from time to time. That’s part of life. The challenge is to educate them when you can, but always to keep your dignity and self-respect and persevere in your personal growth and development.” – Bernice King
100. “Wisdom tells us we are not worthy; love tells us we are. My life flows between the two.”
101. “Those with a grateful mindset tend to see the message in the mess. And even though life may knock them down, the grateful find reasons, if even small ones, to get up.”
102. “Wake up, my sweetheart! Meet a new day, you are happy, healthy, and loved by me, life is beautiful, enjoy it!”
103. “Vulnerability is the only authentic state. Being vulnerable means being open. for wounding. but also for pleasure. Being open to the wounds of life means also being open to the bounty and beauty. Don’t mask or deny your vulnerability: it is your greatest asset. Be vulnerable: quake and shake in your boots with it. the new goodness that is coming to you. in the form of people. situations. and things can only come to you when you are vulnerable. i.e. open.”
104. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
105. “But this revolutionary act of treating ourselves tenderly can begin to undo the aversive messages of a lifetime.”
106. "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
107. “So the whole point of mummification was to preserve the skin which held the actual living network, a neural network of melanin. They believed that the conductivity of melanin increased with age, so technically Tutankhamun’s mummy is more alive now in the afterlife than it ever was here on earth.” – Zanemvula
108. “Nothing lasts forever, but some people do. Some friendships last a lifetime and beyond – you know who your true friends are when you lose them, because they’re the ones you miss more deeply than anyone else. ”
109. “Observation is the most enduring of the pleasures of life.” – George Meredith
110. It’s so amazing when someone comes to your life and you expect nothing out of it but suddenly, there, right in front of you is everything you have ever needed.”
111. Be thankful for everything you have in your life, and know that you will always end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
112. I’m all a-boot that hiking life.. - Anonymous
113. “When hardships keep coming back, do not take it personal. It’s just life. ”― Naide P Obiang
114. Stay strong as you live your life story and remember your blessings, no matter what circumstances you face.
115. Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love – and to put its trust in life. – Joseph Conrad
116. “When you take control of your attitude, you take control of your life.”
117. “No life’s worth more than any other, no sister worth less than any brother.” — Michael Franti
118. “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident – it is to have a soulmate for life.” —Victoria Secunda
119. The figure a poem makes. It begins in delight and ends in wisdom... in a clarification of life - not necessarily a great clarification, such as sects and cults are founded on, but in a momentary stay against confusion.
120. The couple might be the stars of the wedding day, but the groomsmen are the life of the party!
121. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” ~ Steve Maraboli
122. “My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mom who loves them more than anything in the world.” – Anonymous
123. "It’s time to start living the life you’ve always imagined.
124. “Life is not about living the safer option. Life is about living a life worth living.”
125. You got your life in your hands until you lose a case.
126. Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand.” – Khalil Gibran
127. “Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life.” ― Deborah Day
128. “The very purpose of Christ’s coming into the world was that he might offer up his life as a sacrifice for the sins of men. He came to die. This is the heart of Christmas.” – Billy Graham
129. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” -Sandra C. Kassis
130. “There is no better life than a life spent laboring at love – exerting effort not because we have to, but because we believe that what we are bringing into being is valuable and we want it to exist. Yet because our culture tends to misunderstand the nature of labor and of love, we undervalue both.” – Moira Weigel
131. Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
132. "If we can realize that life is always happening for us, not to us… game over, all the pain and suffering disappear."
133. There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart… pursue those.”
134. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. -Leo Buscaglia
135. A baby brother is a loyal ally for life.
136. Thank you. You have truly been a gift in my life. I don’t know how I could ever thank you for all that you do.
137. Our rewards in life will always be in exact proportion to the amount of consideration we show toward others.”-Earl Nightingale
138. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
139. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
140. In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. Charles Lindbergh
141. “Doubt ’til thou canst doubt no more . . . doubt is thought and thought is life. Systems which end doubt are devices for drugging thought.” – Albert Guerard
142. “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. “ ~ Anonymous
143. Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
144. “Thank you for being my adorable friend. You have filled my life with surprises and vibrant colors.”
145. I want to create the life, I can’t wait to wake up to
146. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace
147. “Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, and trading on your integrity and not having dignity in life. That’s really where failure comes. ” — Tom Cochrane
148. “To my one and only. I appreciate your presence in my life with everything that I am. All that I do would simply not be the same without knowing that you are my life partner. Thank you endlessly for being mine, my love.”
149. Brother in Law, I wish you to know how much you matter. I am grateful for the lifelong friendship that we have shared and how wonderfully you have been there for me through some tough times. There will always be a special place in my heart for you because of everything that you are and all that you do. Happy Father’s Day!
150. “Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life.” – Steve Maraboli
151. “You wanted to look at life for yourself - but you were not allowed; you were punished for your wish. You were ground in the very mill of the conventional.”
152. “You are the most amazing person I know. You are worth more to me than you know. I’m glad I have you in my life.”
153. Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you. Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion. Set your life on fire.
154. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
155. Absolutely love this hot tub life.
156. “My daughter, You’ve blessed my life greatly. I’m so glad we’re friends. . . The time we have together is the best that I spend.”
157. “I miss that tender spot on your shoulder. You have no idea how painful my life is without you. I am sorry my honey.”
158. “No matter how stressful life is, it all vanishes as soon as I wake up to your lovely voice and smiling face. Good morning sunshine.”
159. Sunset shows that life is too beautiful to hold on to the past, so move on to the present.
160. Absolutely loving this hot tub life.
161. “My life is but to serve you, my lord.” — Jafar
162. You have left such a mark on my life that I cannot help it if I miss you.
163. “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” – Osho
164. "Today is a good day to start making positive changes in your life.”
165. “It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.” – Alan Cohen
166. “I am happy because happy thanksgiving to my boyfriend I have you in my life.”
167. While optimism sets a tone for motivation and encourages you to believe in yourself, you have to find a drive in your life; something that pushes you forward and excites you to actually unlock your inner motivation and achieve success. - Earl Brandone
168. “The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment.”- Eckhart Tolle
169. “Know your worth and believe in it. Live life accordingly. No one will dare to let you down.” – Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
170. It makes such a difference to go through life with a kind friend on the inside rather than a critic who is telling us how we're messing up. – Kim Fredrikson
171. Words alone cannot explain the void that you have left in our life. We will forever remember you. Sleep well best friend.
172. “Why, when we know that there’s no such thing as perfect, do most of us spend an incredible amount of time and energy trying to be everything to everyone? Is it that we really admire perfection? No – the truth is that we are actually drawn to people who are real and down-to-earth. We love authenticity and we know that life is messy and imperfect.”
173. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” — Steve Jobs
174. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. – Amy Poehler (Click to Tweet!)
175. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.” ~ Anonymous
176. “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day” ~ Norton Juster
177. “To succeed in life. you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” — Mark Twain
178. I won’t allow my comrades to die. I’ll protect you with my life. Trust me.
179. “I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.”– Diane Ackerman
180. “Maybe learning to live with the question marks, recognizing that closure does not always occur, is all I really needed to do. I hadn’t expected, coming from a world that fights to see life’s beginnings in black and white, to be so comforted by a shade of gray.” — Peggy Orenstein
181. “There never has been security. No man has ever known what he would meet around the next corner; if life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
182. "The only drawback in your life is that you’re not yet dead.”
183. “No matter how stressful my life can get, you make my mornings peaceful and calm. Thanks a lot for that and good morning.”
184. “Don’t worry about backstabbers, they’re the people who tried their hardest finding faults in your life instead of fixing the fault in theirs.”
185. “If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Unknown
186. Hello Sunday. May you be blessed with love in your heart, happiness in your home, peace in your soul, and joy in your life.
187. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“ -J.R.R. Tolkien
188. "Never try to censor life; it is from things that shouldn’t happen that happiness often comes.”
189. Do all the good you can and create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. It is inner beauty which matters most.”- Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
190. “We all have something that we are meant to do. Your genius will shine through, and happiness will fill your life, the instant you discover your higher purpose you will then direct all your energies towards it.” – Robin Sharma
191. “There are things that happened in our life that will always come to haunt us. As for me, it is when you have decided to stop loving me.”
192. So outside of my misery, I think I’ll find A way of envisioning a better life~XXXTentacion, Hope
193. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
194. "The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
195. The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life. . . the stronger the daughter. – Anita Diamant
196. The Good News: When in doubt, pray and read the Lord's word. What He says will always help bring about peace in your life.
197. Like paint can’t be used without a brush, my life without you is useless.
198. “Every single day of my life, I am always looking for ways to ensure you are happy. You are the reason why I am always happy and working so hard. Thank you for loving me, my dear wife.”
199. “Be yourself, love yourself and live the life you are meant to live.” ― Darice Cairns
200. Being a dad is difficult and rewarding. Being an autism dad is even more difficult, but it can be just as rewarding. Children with autism need special attention, but they bring joy and laughter to your life.
201. For being such an amazing young boy, I pray that you have the most fun birthday party ever! Wishing you plenty of sunshine, special treats, love, and happiness as you celebrate this beautiful day of your life. A very fabulous birthday to a very fabulous little man. May beauty and joy always be part of your life. Happy birthday for love son!
202. “Our greatest journey in life is our journey within.”
203. Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope. – Epictetus
204. “I know none of this seems very believable. It probably doesn’t even make sense. But for once in your life, please, I am asking you to trust me. Trust yourself.” ― Charles Yu
205. "If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough” – Oprah Winfrey
206. “There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.”
207. “May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Sunday.”
208. “No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one”
209. Love is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate people from love. It can’t take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”—Anonymous
210. “Love is never easy. Love is a rough path. But love is the life of the journey.”
211. I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
212. “Depression presents itself as a realism regarding the rottenness of the world in general and the rottenness of your life in particular. But the realism is merely a mask for depression’s actual essence, which is an overwhelming estrangement from humanity.”― Jonathan Franzen, How to Be Alone
213. I have lived my life according to this principle: If I’m afraid of it, then I must do it.
214. “Life is life a bicycle. To keep you balance you must keep moving.” –Albert Einstein
215. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
216. “Find something you love to do, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” — Harvey Mackay
217. “A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!” – Unknown
218. “Sunrise: proof the best things in life are free.”- Unknown
219. “I am positive, determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person.” — Jennifer Lopez, actress and singer
220. “You would be very surprise with how much positive changes that you could make in your life, if could make it your top priority to mind your own business.”
221. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
222. “When you come out of the grips of a depression there is an incredible relief, but not one you feel allowed to celebrate. Instead, the feeling of victory is replaced with anxiety that it will happen again, and with shame and vulnerability when you see how your illness affected your family, your work, everything left untouched while you struggled to survive. We come back to life thinner, paler, weaker … but as survivors. Survivors who don’t get pats on the back from coworkers who congratulate them on making it. Survivors who wake to more work than before because their friends and family are exhausted from helping them fight a battle they may not even understand. I hope to one day see a sea of people all wearing silver ribbons as a sign that they understand the secret battle, and as a celebration of the victories made each day as we individually pull ourselves up out of our foxholes to see our scars heal, and to remember what the sun looks like.”
223. “This is for the love of my life, the queen of my world. I am so blessed to have you by me, with me, on my side, for me, in my life! And I think you should know that.”
224. I am open and willing to flow with life’s changes.
225. “I don’t understand why my feelings are hurt most of the time because I real life don’t be giving a f*ck.” – NBA Youngboy Quotes About Pain
226. Success is never permanent and it comes to only those people who try again and who do not wait and hesitate. It comes to those people who are ready to do anything. I wish you the best of luck. May you have a successful life ahead.
227. “Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there.” ~ Bucky Sinister
228. “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.”
229. ”What does it mean to be a brother? Is it a person related by blood that happens to be a male sibling? Or, is it more a kinship born out of commonality and honed by the continuing sparks of life's events? Understandably, a brother is more than a person born - it is a person grown together through the hills and valleys united in success and joined in defeat.” — Theodore W. Higgingsworth
230. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
231. My soul sisters are my lifeblood.” – Audrey Carlan
232. Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is. – Bob Feller
233. ‘It is not until you change your identity to match your life blueprint that you will understand why everything in the past never worked.’ – Shannon L. Adler
234. The best feeling is goosebumps from your kisses, I want to feel them for the whole life. Good morning beautiful.
235. “If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.”
236. I have devoted my life and energy in loving you. In my heart is home to just one person. If it isn’t you, then it will be no one. I need you, dear.
237. “You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life that lights you up. Don’t ever forget that. ” — Coco Calla
238. “You would be very surprised with how much positive changes that you could make in your life if you could make it your top priority to mind your own business. ” ― Edmond Mbiaka
239. "Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” ― Earl Nightingale
240. “Pursuing perfection, rather than progress, can set you up for a life of disappointment and inevitable failure. Strive for progress, not perfection.”
241. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
242. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”– Elbert Hubbard
243. A Car is not going to change your life, but it will definitely change your attitude.
244. “A brother is someone who will make every day interesting by adding color and spice to life.”
245. “Too often man handles life as he does the bad weather. He whiles away the time as he waits for it to stop.”
246. “The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows…” -David Foster Wallace
247. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection,” which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.” – Dan Pearce
248. “One way to love yourself and take charge of your life is through the practice of gratitude. Practicing gratitude increases self-awareness.” — Veronica Smith
249. It's a compulsive need to wreck everything. You might notice there's a pattern of stripping down and building back up again throughout my life. But I guess that's how some of us conduct our lives. - Author: David Bowie
250. “You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.” — The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
251. “I tell people retirement isn’t what you think. You are going to sit around and waste your life, you can only golf so much. To stay young, you have to stay in the mix” – Ron Rice
252. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”
253. “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
254. “Daddy, your absence is felt, but no one can take that special space in my life. To me, you are the world’s best father.” —Unknown
255. If life is a race, why again buy a race car and run. Drive a Jeep, and chill.
256. "Good morning. Welcome to the thing called life. Good morning. Don’t you let it pass you by.” – Will.i.am,. Good Morning”
257. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
258. “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.” – Nicholas Sparks
259. “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia
260. And here’s wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you.
261. From the best of times to the worst of times, it is rightly said that there's nothing more beautiful and rewarding than true friendship in the world. Whether you have a single friend you call your best friend or a group of friends you cannot do without meeting every week, friendships are undoubtedly special, and lighten you up on the dullest of days, toughest of times and make a lively moment even happier and brighter. That's how friends are. From an early age, friendships teach us a lot about life and support. As they say, they definitely are the extended family we choose.
262. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
263. “Life is just a contentious cavalcade of sadness that only serves to deepen my misery and further me into a pit of despair. I cry and look to the sky, but no one answers. Is there a God? What God would curse one of his children to this life. ” – Wilbur Soot
264. If someone had asked me to describe my perfect boyfriend before you came into my life, I would have definitely described you. Thank you for being the best boyfriend in the world!
265. “Cancer is only going to be a chapter in your life, not the whole story.” – Joe Wasser
266. “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” –Buddha
267. “There are two ways to live the Christian life. You can live it either for the heart of Christ or from the heart of Christ.”
268. “Some of the most beautiful things worth having in your life come wrapped in a crown of thorns.”
269. “We’ll meet again, but you’re a lifetime away, and I need you now.” —Karen Quan, writer and mentor
270. “In life’s journey, you will meet all sorts of characters. Always remember, never shed a tear for the heartless, corrupt, or insensitive.” – Krystal
271. “I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.” – Joseph Campbell
272. “You notice everything, but you don’t react. You know better than to respond to anything that flies by—you’ve got bigger goals to focus on in life.”
273. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”— Walter Bagehot
274. You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it.
275. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. - Antisthenes
276. “What little success I may have won in life I attribute to the loyalty I had for a dear old friend who was my first steel master, whom you perhaps have never heard of: Captain Bill Jones.” – Charles M. Schwab
277. Growing up I don’t think I realized just how much you did to keep our day-to-day life running so smoothly. Now that I’m grown up, I am in awe of everything you did for us, and I admire you all the more. Thank you for making my childhood such a special one! I love you, Mom!
278. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. -Amelia Earhart
279. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.
280. “In order to escape the lifestyle that everyone else saw for me I had to move, I had to make changes. ” – Codie Sanchez
281. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. — Jean Shinoda Bolen
282. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. — Mark Twain
283. "I’m glad that Shonda Rhimes saw me and said"Why not?” That’s what makes her a visionary. That’s what makes her iconic. I think that beauty is subjective. I’ve heard that statement [less classically beautiful] my entire life. Being a dark-skinned black woman, you heard it from the womb. And"classically not beautiful” is a fancy term for saying ugly. And denouncing you. And erasing you. Now … it worked when I was younger. It no longer works for me now. It’s about teaching a culture how to treat you. Because at the end of the day, you define you.” –Viola Davis
284. “We are all on a life long journey and the core of its meaning, the terrible demand of its centrality is forgiving and being forgiven.” —Martha Kilpatrick
285. The saddest part of life is that it doesn't wait for you to make a good decision.
286. “What I want people to take away from my music, man, is just how to take care of responsibilities, how to live life and enjoy life”- Young Dolph
287. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
288. The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.
289. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime. — Ama H. Vanniarachchy
290. You are the rainbow who fills my life with color,
291. “A mother gives you a life, a mother-in-law gives you her life.” ~Amit Kalantri
292. There's nothing more valuable in life than someone who's nice to you and means it.
293. Of course, losing my father was traumatic. I was an only child. But from the time my father died, my general theme in life has been to turn adversity into opportunity.” – Thomas G. Stemberg
294. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” ― Philip Wylie
295. “As a day is about to end again, it’s nice to remember that I have a friend like you. Let’s make life great again tomorrow. As for now, let’s go to the dreamland. I hope we can meet there.” – Unknown
296. "The times you lived through, the people you shared those times with – nothing brings it all to life like an old mix tape. It does a better job of storing up memories than actual brain tissue can do. Every mix tape tells a story. Put them together, and they can add up to the story of a life.” — Rob Sheffield, Love Is a Mix Tape
297. I’ve realized that your support is what pushes me forward. I hope success is always in your life, Sir. You deserve it, and you deserve so much more.
298. If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished ever moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.
299. “After finding hardly any meaning in life and absolutely no plausible reason for their existence, some dinosaurs danced on the verdant grasslands while hoping for an asteroid to arrive.”
300. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
301. The Good News: Living righteously, trusting in the word of God, is the surest path to a life of peace.
302. “The man who views the world at 50 the same he did at 20 has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
303. “Removing toxic people from your life can repay you in scores of holistic wealth.”― Keisha Blair
304. “Having trust makes love come alive. Trust isn’t just the basis for a relationship; it’s the lifeblood that keeps a relationship healthy. ”- Mira Kirshenbaum
305. A little sister looks up to her big brother all through her life.”—Catherine Pulsifer
306. “Find the light within you through meditation and introspection. and you will illuminate your life from within.” — Amy Leigh Mercree
307. “If you want to lead an extraordinary life. find out what the ordinary do – and don’t do it.” – Tommy Newberry
308. “The chief lesson I have learned in a long life is that the only way you can make a man trustworthy is to trust him, and the surest way to make him untrustworthy is to distrust him and show your distrust.” – Henry L. Stimson
309. Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging. - Joseph Campbell
310. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
311. Poetry is a way of taking life by the throat.
312. No sadness in life comes without your attention.
313. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
314. “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.”
315. When you have total confidence in yourself and give life your best shot, the whole world becomes yours for the taking. Keep moving on. Don’t stop. Good morning.
316. ” Pregnancy is the only time in a woman’s life she can help God work a miracle” – Erma Bombeck
317. Living our best life.
318. ‘Pregnancy changes you as a person. It is this amazing journey that shifts your focus and pushes you to re-evaluate your life and priorities.’
319. You have influenced my life positively; you have left a footprint on my life. Thank you for being an authentic teacher of the Word.
320. “Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.”
321. “The gift my father gave me every day of my life was he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
322. Let us swell with gratitude and allow it to overwhelm us. It isn't as cliche as we make it; life truly is short. Let's spend it all lavishly wallowing in gratitude. - Grace Gealey
323. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” ~ Bruce Lee
324. I still think that one day, someone will help me prove that love can last for a lifetime.” – Anonymous
325. “You must trust and believe in people, or life becomes impossible. ” —Anton Chekhov
326. "Friendship like ours doesn’t solve life challenges but because of our friendship, I know the challenges are not mine alone.” — C. Sampson
327. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.”
328. “When you walk a life of honesty. you live a life of truth.”
329. “The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life.” – Jada Berglund
330. “Jesus Christ lived in the midst of his enemies. At the end all his disciples deserted him. On the Cross he was utterly alone, surrounded by evildoers and mockers. For this cause he had come, to bring peace to the enemies of God. So the Christian, too, belongs not in the seclusion of a cloistered life but in the thick of foes. There is his commission, his work. 'The kingdom is to be in the midst of your enemies. And he who will not suffer this does not want to be of the Kingdom of Christ; he wants to be among friends, to sit among roses and lilies, not with the bad people but the devout people. O you blasphemers and betrayers of Christ! If Christ had done what you are doing who would ever have been spared' (Luther).”
331. “Everyone remembers the remark of the old man at the point of death, that his life had been full of troubles— most of which had never happened.” ~ Winston Churchill
332. Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.” — Katherine Mansfield
333. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. -Hubert H. Humphrey
334. I hear this quote all the time and it’s just as true here. I hope you know how wonderful my sister is, and how lucky I am to have her in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
335. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Steve Jobs
336. “I was only able to start changing my life when I realized my depression was not a malfunction. It’s a signal. Your depression is a signal. It’s telling you something.” – Johann Hair
337. “Increasing the strength of our minds is the only way to reduce the difficulty of life.”
338. Sweetheart, I wanted to write you a love letter. I know it’s a little silly but I thought I’d try anyway. It’s just that I feel so much when I’m with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you. You are such a gift to me. Having you in my life is such a blessing.
339. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”– William James
340. “Love is the only remedy you need against the battles of life.”
341. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. I wish us all a happy life ahead!
342. “The unfortunate, yet truly exciting thing about your life, is that there is no core curriculum. The entire place is an elective.”
343. One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love! — Sophocles
344. “A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend makes their problems sound bigger.”
345. “Be confident in who you are regardless of the critics because no matter how good you are doing in life, there will always be critics. Stay true to yourself regardless of who’s around and believe in yourself even when others don’t. You can change the world and accomplish the impossible if you do so.”- Naya Tapper
346. “Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it’s a good place that we’re all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.” — Alice Walker
347. Love is the cause for the greatest happiness one can feel in life.
348. “When life gets hard and you feel all alone, remember you mean the world to somebody and that somebody calls you mom.” - Unknown
349. “Wake up, live your life and sing the melody of your soul.”
350. “To love means to be actively concerned for the life and the growth of another.”
351. “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” – Marge Kennedy
352. “Trust begins with yourself, Trust yourself first and you will start trusting others in life.” ~ Invajy
353. “You make my world colorful more than summer sky and rainbows. Thankful to Lord for sending you in my life. Good Morning, dear wife.”
354. Don’t let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you about life.
355. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” ―Louise Hay
356. Remember this quote this Tuesday, while it has been said in relation to basketball it also applies to everyday life!
357. Cherish family and friends and make the most of your time with them. The more time you invest in someone, the richer the memories that you will have with them. Let’s increase our love for others in our life and build beautiful sweet memories that will be cherished for years to come.
358. “At the time. my life just seemed too complete. and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves.” ― Chuck Palahniuk. Fight Club
359. Friends for life – jet skiing together forever!
360. “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful ‘I miss you.’” —Richelle E. Goodrich, author
361. “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
362. A hot tub is a perfect place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
363. “Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way.” -Sheri L. Drew
364. "Your job is not to figure out how it’s going to happen for you, but to open the door in your head. And when the door opens in real life, just walk through it.”
365. Whoever believe in him may have eternal life
366. A shining example of how the simple things in life are often the most valuable.
367. “The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended—and not to take a hint when a hint is not intended.” —Robert Frost, poet. Next, check out these sweet grandma quotes.
368. “I wish that you would just keep your life happy by not interfering with other people’s regimens. ”
369. "I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” – Diane Ackerman
370. “Now I understand that one of the important reasons for going to college and getting an education is to learn that the things you’ve believed in all your life aren’t true, and that nothing is what it appears to be.”
371. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. — Harvey Fierstein
372. There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life. There is a gem in the mountain of your body, seek that mine. O traveller, if you are in search of that, don’t look outside, look inside yourself and seek that.
373. “The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.”—David Duchovny
374. “A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.” – Deborah Tannen.
375. “But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” – Thomas Jefferson
376. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. —Jean Shinoda Bolen
377. Don’t waste spendin Yo Whole life just chasin after One Dream one passion Could be a Distraction from yo True calling
378. And then you get into the aesthetics of life. For people to view you as successful, you need good body language, you need physical presence. A man who’s not dangerous, a man who has no physicality will never be seen as successful.” – Andrew Tate. . And then you get into the aesthetics of life. For people to view you as successful, you need good body language, you need physical presence. A man who’s not dangerous, a man who has no physicality will never be seen as successful.” – Andrew Tate.
379. “Do every act of your life as though it were the last act of your life.” – Marcus Aurelius
380. "Relax and trust the timing of your life. You will figure out your career. You will find the right relationship. You will become the person you always wanted to be. Just don’t forget to appreciate who you are now.” — Ruben Chavez
381. “If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.”
382. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Michael Cunningham
383. ″‘(Dr. Breed) said science was going to discover the basic secret of life someday,’ the bartender put in.”
384. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” – Joseph Campbell
385. “You don’t have to live your life the way other people expect you to.”
386. “Your true life is the one that would be the greatest gift you could give to others.”
387. “I love you for who you are and where you are in life. For how well you understand me and our relationship. How well you know what turns me on and what turns me off. I love that you are always there for me, even when I don’t deserve it. That you have my back no matter what. That you support me even though we may be fighting. That you can see the good in everybody and everything. I love that about you. Good morning sexy lady!” – Calin
388. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
389. "Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
390. I encourage you to live with life. Be courageous, adventurous. Give us a tomorrow, more than we deserve. —Maya Angelou
391. “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” – George Bernard Shaw
392. “If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative. Know when to close the account. ” – Christie Williams
393. “Another day, another morning, another blessing and another chance to live the life fully. Do not take anything for granted and think of every breath as a gift. Good morning! ” ~ Invajy
394. If that happens to us," she whispered, unable to wrap her mind around the idea of a life so long and so full of tragedy, "if we feel ourselves, who we are together, becoming lost in time, I don't want to Sleep. I want to say good-bye when I'm still me and you're still you. - Author: Nalini Singh
395. My life motto is basically to lower your standards and expectations so you’re never disappointed and never put any trust in anything, and I try to prepare for the day that I wake up, and everyone I know is like, ‘LOL JK best long-running practical joke ever’, so I’ve never really let myself freak out or get too excited about anything. – Tavi Gevinson
396. “Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.” ~ Isaac Watts
397. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”- Omar Khayyam
398. ‘You are the sun in my day, the moon in my night, the spring in my step, the beat in my heart, the love of my life. You are my everything and I love you with everything I am.’ —Kristy Truong
399. “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.”- Ronald Rook
400. Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
401. “when someone she loves is sad, she stops at nothing to make sure they feel better. if she could, she would magic a double rainbow into the sky just to see a small smile on their face, even though she can’t think of a single soul in her life who would do the same for her.
402. “People have a problem with me being different. but that propels me forward in life.” – Mary-Louise Parker
403. victor hugo's quote about love, "life is the flower for which love is the honey"
404. “You don’t need a bunch of fake people in your life to keep you happy. If you love you, people coming and going in and out of your life will be nothing but water under the bridge.” – Samuel Zulu
405. Here’s to a lifetime of golden sunsets spent together.
406. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost
407. Never rush an emotion; everything in life has a rhythm, it is the pauses and silences that speak the truth.”
408. “Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.” –Unknown
409. “He breathed upon dead bodies and brought them into life. Nor sequent centuries could hit Orbit and sum of Shakespeare’s wit.”
410. “If you want light to come into your life. you need to stand where it is shinning.”- Guy Finley
411. Some people come into our lives and quickly go; some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts; others come and we know they will never leave us… You are all these things, my friend… but most importantly you are family to me now, my soul sister for life!” – Unknown
412. Jet skiing makes life worth living. It gives people pleasure and excitement they might not usually find elsewhere.
413. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.”- Maya Angelou
414. I know it’s been many years since I graduated, but I’ve had you on my mind. I wanted to tell you what a difference you made in my life as my teacher. Because of your guidance, I have
415. “Simplify, slow down, be kind. And don’t forget to have art in your life – music, paintings, theater, dance, and sunsets.” — Eric Carle
416. “The best we can hope for in this life is a knothole peek at the shining realities ahead. Yet a glimpse is enough. It’s enough to convince our hearts that whatever sufferings and sorrows currently assail us aren’t worthy of comparison to that which waits over the horizon.” -Joni Eareckson Tada
417. “Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.” -Mandy Hale
418. “One can never pay in gratitude; one can only pay ‘in kind’ somewhere else in life.” Anne Morrow Lindbergh
419. “I decided instead of being embarrassed of my failed marriage and ashamed of being a single mother, I was going to OWN it. Being the best mother you can be and giving your kids the BEST life possible has nothing to do with your relationship status and you don’t have to be happily married to have a ‘picture-perfect family.’” — Amanda Stanton
420. The beauty of life is not to live without facing trials, challenges, and difficult times. It is the ability to remain steady, secure, fixed, stable, strong, and unwavering that makes the difference.”― Benjamin Suulola
421. “Holding my tears has been so difficult for me, especially because I have been thinking about you every second. My life has become colorless, and nothing seems special anymore. I hope to see you someday, daddy. I love you, dad.” —Unknown
422. We all live for a particular time, so it is clear that we are not here to learn or gain something, but we are here to experience everything. So to make this life worth living we must learn to experience the pain of life along with other possible emotions of human beings.
423. “I find myself extremely lucky to have a friend like you who is much more than a friend to me, who is my life…. Warm wishes on Friendship Day.”
424. When you make your dreams a reality, it’s not just your life that’s changed. It’s the world around you
425. “Every morning I am reminded of my life’s best decision – marrying the most beautiful woman in the world. Good morning, sweetheart!”
426. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life. all my troubles and obstacles. have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens. but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” ~ Walt Disney
427. "Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
428. “A successful life is not an easy life. It is built on strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty, and integrity.” – Grant D. Searchfield
429. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…In life after life, in age after age, forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
430. A man can love different women during his life, but the love for his mother is timeless.
431. “You’re one of the most important things in my life, and I’m so grateful for you this Thanksgiving.”
432. For me, missing you is a hobby, caring for you is a job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life’s purpose.
433. “To risk life to save a smile on a face of a woman or a child is the secret of chivalry.”― Dejan Stojanovic
434. Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music. - Sergei Rachmaninov
435. “I’m glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person.” – Raquel Martin
436. “One’s life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, indignation and compassion.” — Simone De Beauvoir
437. "I have many problems in life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile."- Charlie Chaplin
438. ″ ‘Humphrey, my good boy,’ said Jacob, ‘recollect, that in the midst of life we are in death, that there is no security for young or old. You or your brother may be cut off in your youth; one may be taken, and the other left. Recollect, your sisters depend on you, and do not therefore be rash.”
439. To wake and watch you sleep during sunrise, to walk the days of this life hand in hand: this is my heart’s desire.
440. “In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits. express your power. and fulfill your potential.” – Suze Orman
441. “I see you like a brother, I really appreciate you because you are a good man. Congratulations on your birthday and may God bless you with many more years of life.” – Anonymous
442. Staying worried will do nothing but take away the happiness from your life.
443. “When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles.”
444. “Early in the journey, you wonder how long the journey will take and whether you will make it in this lifetime. Later you will see that where you are going is HERE and you will arrive NOW...so you stop asking.”
445. “Setting boundaries is your responsibility. People will continue to do what you allow. You get to decide what is and what isn’t allowed in your life.”
446. “Trails are like that: you’re floating along in a Shakespearean Arden paradise and expect to see nymphs and flute boys, then suddenly you’re struggling in a hot broiling sun of hell in dust and nettles and poison oak…just like life.” – Jack Kerouac
447. “Perhaps the most important thing we bring to another person is the silence in us, not the sort of silence that is filled with unspoken criticism or hard withdrawal. The sort of silence that is a place of refuge, of rest, of acceptance of someone as they are. We are all hungry for this other silence. It is hard to find. In its presence we can remember something beyond the moment, a strength on which to build a life.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
448. ¨ Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others…By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves. ¨ ― Gordon B. Hinckley
449. “Living a connected life ultimately is about setting boundaries, spending less time and energy hustling and winning over people who don’t matter, and seeing the value of working on cultivating connection with family and close friends. ” – Brene Brown
450. Smile is very essential in our life even when you are in pain.
451. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
452. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people, the ones who really belong in your life will come to you and stay.” – Will Smith
453. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein
454. There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost. - Martha Graham
455. It's not work that's keeping you from being content; it's your attitude - thinking that work is separate from your personal life, that work is the sole point of life. John Penberthy. To Bee or Not to Bee
456. “The quality of your life is directly related to the authenticity of the dreams you choose to follow.”
457. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
458. Through difficult experiences, life sometimes becomes more meaningful.
459. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley
460. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” — Walt Disney
461. Ready to get wed, white, and boozed with the love of my life.
462. “I’m just broken. But in a way that makes me … me. My drugs don’t define me. I’m not psychotic. I’m not dangerous. The drugs I take are just a pinch of salt. A little seasoning in life, if you will.”
463. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ” – Thomas Edison
464. “I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.” - Unknown
465. You risk reverting to your old habits if you don’t keep this in mind. The pursuit of happiness has become the norm, after all. This is the way of life for many millions of people.
466. “It was only when my son was diagnosed as autistic that everything finally made sense: my unconventional lifestyle and career path, my sequential interests which are unusual in their variety and intensity, my sensory preferences and my absolute need for solitude. Finally understanding that my experience of the world is different from that of non-autistic people allows me to understand my needs and ensure they are met, and at this point I love being autistic and no longer struggle with mental health issues.”
467. This greeting is great for a son from his mother on his birthday. It should be a day to relax, but also a day to celebrate life.
468. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life. but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” — Eckhart Tolle
469. Living that Rocky mountain life.
470. Thoughts turn into decisions and decisions turn in to life. Thoughts are very important. Train your mind to develop clear and concise thoughts and put yourself in positions to make tough decisions. You will be better trained in the long run.
471. “People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within.” – Ramona L. Anderson
472. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” — Yoko Ono
473. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
474. Dear autism parent, these are the times you will never forget. These are the moments that define your life and make everything worth it.
475. Life is too short to be living with regrets or to be living with hate. In order to grow as a person, we must learn to forgive and get rid of the hate that we have inside of us. Living a life filled with love is much more enjoyable.
476. “You are my life now.” ― Stephenie Meyer
477. But though he could not recapture it, he could remember it, as one remembers a vivid experience at some period of one's life when one was in effect a different person. - Author: George Orwell
478. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.
479. “You’re already stuck with yourself for a lifetime. Why not improve this relationship?” — Vironika Tugaleva
480. "Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down! Enjoy a new day of your life! Happy Thursday!”
481. “Do every act of your life as though it were the last act of your life.” ~Marcus Aurelius
482. "You do not find the happy life. You make it."—Thomas S. Monson
483. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!”– Richard E. Grant
484. Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence. — Eleanor Roosevelt, The Autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt
485. “The one true hurdle I’ve faced in life is that I have a broken belly.” — Elizabeth Banks
486. “Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss or dream? Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt by the heart. Good Morning!”
487. "When it comes to life, the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.”
488. A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
489. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings you joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” — Jean Shinoda Bolen
490. “All you need is one safe anchor to keep you grounded when the rest of your life spins out of control.” —Katie Kacvinsky
491. Receive my heartfelt wishes on this special day dear one. You have filled my life with wonderful memories that I would carry to eternity. You are fun-crazy and the sweetest soul I know. I am glad to spend this Valentine's Day with you.
492. “Focusing on yourself does not mean that you are selfish, but it means that you care about your life and goals.” – Nitin Namdeo
493. “The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us. and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak. the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.”
494. My son, you bring so much happiness into my life. I am grateful for everything you do and I appreciate our time together. I hope you have a birthday that is as special as you are!
495. Some friends come into your life when you are in trouble while some friends leave when you when you are in trouble
496. “The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.”
497. My recovery must come first so that everything I love in life doesn’t have to come last. – Anonymous
498. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
499. “Something I stand for is being brave enough to invest in creative ideas that I firmly believe in and bringing those to life.” – G-Eazy
500. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
501. “Evelyn was a miserable and resentful wife before she met Mrs. Threadgoode at the Rose Terrance Nursing Home. Before their meeting, she often thought about committing suicide because she was so unhappy and depressed with the way her life was going.”
502. I can’t exist without you. You fill my life with wonder.
503. You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on. When I was in middle school, I was struggling with severe anxiety and depression and the help and support I received from my family and a therapist saved my life. Asking for help is the first step. You are more precious to this world than you'll ever know.. — Lili Reinhart
504. Welcome to the hot tub kinda life.
505. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
506. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
507. “The only easy and effective way to improve the quality of your life is to focus on the quality of your life.” – Nitin Namdeo
508. My goal in life is to unite my avocation with my vocation, As my two eyes make one in sight.
509. “Pretty sure I was a mermaid in my past life.”
510. “Dad, although you are no longer with me, I want you to know how much I loved you when I was lucky enough to have you in my life. I want you to know that even though you are no longer with me, I still think about you and miss you so much. Happy Father’s Day!!!”
511. “I decide the most subversive revolutionary thing I could do was to show up for my life and not be ashamed.”
512. “I’m a master of speaking silently—all my life I’ve spoken silently and I’ve lived through entire tragedies in silence.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
513. “If someone comes into your life and has a positive impact on you, but for some reason, they can’t stay, don’t mourn for too long. Be thankful that your paths crossed and that they have somehow made you happy, even if it was just for a short while. Life is change. People really do come and go. Some come back, some don’t and that’s okay. And just because one person leaves doesn’t mean you should forget about everyone else who’s still standing by your side. Continue to appreciate what you have, and smile about the memories.”
514. One bad day doesn’t mean that you have a bad life.
515. If you’re known as crazy. Your life is going to go one of two ways. Absolute success, or the absolute bottom. But you can rest assured you won’t end up average like the rest.” – Andrew Tate. . . If you’re known as crazy. Your life is going to go one of two ways. Absolute success, or the absolute bottom. But you can rest assured you won’t end up average like the rest.” – Andrew Tate. .
516. “Pregnancy feels like an endless wait, but once your little one is here it is a life of endless love.” -Unknown
517. “I never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
518. “Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Mark Twain
519. I learned that I gotta stop takin everything in life so personal..
520. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.”
521. "Green Eggs and Ham was the story of my life. I wouldn’t eat a thing when I was a kid, but Dr. Seuss inspired me to try cauliflower!”
522. “Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced.” – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
523. The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.”― Louisa May Alcott
524. “A life of sacrifice is the pinnacle of art, and is full of true joy.” – Mahatma Gandhi
525. “At some point, life will end and all your time will be wasted from trying to prove what didn’t matter.” – NBA YoungBoy
526. Live a life full of humility, gratitude, intellectual curiosity, and never stop learning. - Gza
527. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
528. Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering. – Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
529. “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.”
530. “He gives her the best gift a woman can get in this world: protection. And the little girl learns to trust the man in her life.” — Adriana Trigiani, Big Stone Gap
531. “Now the girl was a mother, and she had her very own daughter; a clever, sweet creature who filled her life with color and beauty.” – Nicole Lesperance
532. “Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It'll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called "perfection," which will open the doors to the most important relationships you'll ever be a part of.” ― Dan Pearce
533. “Today is a really bad day, Syd. A really, really bad day. Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective”
534. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in one’s own sunshine.”
535. “Don’t let anyone make you feel that you don’t deserve the good things that happen in your life.” – Paulo Coelho
536. “If Epicurus were speaking to you at this moment, he would urge you to simplify life. Here's how he might put it if he were standing here today : " Lads, your needs are few, they are easily attained, and any necessary suffering can be easily tolerated. Don't complicate your life with such trivial goals as riches and fame: they are the enemy of ATARAXIA. Fame, for example, consist of the opinions of others and requires that we must live our life as other wish. To achieve and maintain fame, we must like what others like and shun whatever it is that they shun. Hence, a life of fame or a life in politics? Flee from it. And wealth? Avoid it! It is a trap. The more we acquire the more we crave, and the deeper our sadness when our yearning is not satisfied. Lads, listen to me: If you crave happiness, do not waste your life struggling for that which you really do not need.”
537. Just living my best life, one jet ski ride at a time!
538. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
539. "Success is … knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” —John C. Maxwell"
540. “That’s the secret to life... replace one worry with another…” – Charlie Brown
541. “When I saw him many things I thought I had forgotten came flooding back to me. This was because I had begun, finally, to wonder about Sonny, about the life that Sonny lived inside.”
542. Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.
543. “True self-care is not bath salts and chocolate cake. it’s making the choice to build a life you don’t need to escape from.”
544. “I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
545. “My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring.” Prince William
546. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” —Diane Von Furstenberg
547. “Kintsugi is a form of art embodying “Wabi Sabi” which is a word to appreciate Japanese aesthetic sensibilities. (Wabi Sabi which represents “beauty within simplicity and imperfection”) “Nothing lasts forever, nothing is complete, nothing is perfect. Your scar is important part of your life and is a part of you. It is a living history, never look scars as negative, instead take it as positive.” – Shawzi Tsukanoto
548. Adventure in life is good. Consistency in coffee even better. Justina Headley
549. “Cancer is not a death sentence, but rather it is a life sentence; it pushes one to live.” – Marcia Smith
550. “If you can change your mind. you can change your life.” – William James
551. Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. - Will Rogers
552. When your time comes, you don’t want to be remembered as a person, you want to be remembered as the person who made a difference in someone’s life.
553. “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
554. "Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went.” – Jonathan Sacks
555. “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
556. “I won’t allow my comrades to die. I’ll protect you with my life. Trust me.” – Kakashi Hatake
557. “Tú eres mi corazón, mi alma y mi vida .( You are my heart, my soul and my life . )”