1. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”
2. “Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced.”
3. ‘Our relationship is magical, and my life is unimaginable without you. You’re my everything.’
4. Some disconnections will bless your life.
5. "Be a life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was lived for.” – David Starr Jordan
6. “No matter what challenges life throws at you, your father will always be there for you.” ― Oswaal
7. “A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up. ” — Albert Schweitzer
8. Let the warm glow of the setting sun kiss life’s hurts away.
9. “The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.”
10. "Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”
11. “I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” – Bartrand Hubbard
12. There are some people who come into your life pretending that they love you only because they need you.
13. “The smallest flower is a thought, a life answering to some feature of the Great Whole, of whom they have a persistent intuition.” — Honore de Balzac
14. “I’ve been heartbroken. I’ve broken hearts. That’s part of life, and it’s part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner.” —Heidi Klum
15. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion”.” — Muhammad Ali
16. Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime.”Chinese proverb
17. The heart of our problem is the selfishness in our heart. The human spirit soars with hope when lifted by an encouraging word. The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.” Pierre de Coubertin
18. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. - Elie Wiesel
19. "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
20. “Everything happens for a reason and sometimes that reason is you're not prepared for life today so just take a nap and try again.” – Nitya Prakash
21. “There are not enough stars in the sky to show how bright your smile makes my day. No words can describe how grateful I am for our relationship. The deepest part of my soul comes alive whenever I’m with you. You are the air that I breathe, the sun that makes me shine, the stars that guide my life. My heart is full and there is nothing else I would rather do than spend the rest of my days making you as happy as you have made me. Good morning my love!” – Calin
22. “That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another…” ― Charlie Brown
23. "I could never fully express to you how grateful I am to have you in my life.
24. “I love you because you have the most incredible body and the most incredible brain. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met in my entire life and I am so incredibly lucky to have you as my woman. You make me weak at the knees with your beauty, your wit, your kindness, your gentleness, and especially… your sexual appetite. Every night I can’t wait to get into bed with you and to spend the rest of my life giving you pleasure. Good morning beautiful!” – Calin
25. “A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later when you see that special guy in an elevator and he is fat and smoking and saying ‘Long time no see’.” — Phyllis Batelle
26. “What you feed your mind, will lead your life.”
27. To make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care. – Mandy Hale
28. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.” ― Robin Williams
29. “They said: ‘Write the longest sentence you know.’ I wrote: ‘A life without you.’” —Cameron Lincoln, poet
30. All of the lessons you’ve taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I’m living today.
31. “Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?”
32. “Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life.” – Charlie Brown
33. “The house is silent now and she feels like a stranger here. ‘This life was never ours,’ she whispers to the dog, who has been following her from room to room, and Luli wags her tail and stares at Miranda with wet brown eyes. ‘We were only ever borrowing it.’”
34. “I don’t need 100 friends. I just need one loyal friend like you and that’s enough to rock this life. I’m so lucky to call you my best friend. Thanks for making our friendship magical.”
35. “Happy 16th birthday son! It fills my heart with great joy that you have turned sixteen today. Drive safely as you enjoy this unique day in your life.”
36. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.”– Bill Copeland
37. "The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” – Napoleon Hill
38. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. ” – Les Brown
39. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” ~Rick Riordan
40. "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston S. Churchill
41. “Live life as though nobody is watching. and express yourself as though everyone is listening.”
42. "Your attitude will determine your success in life. You are the one who decides what type of attitude you have, it is your choice!” — Catherine Pulsifer
43. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” ― Catherine Jones
44. “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.” —Robin Williams
45. “My son, watching you grow up has been many things… Joyful, impactful, and even stressful. But it has also been the most meaningful part of my life.” – Unknown
46. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. — Ashley Smith
47. “He was a volatile mixture of confidence and vulnerability. He could deliver extended monologues on professional matters. then promptly stop in his tracks to peer inquisitively into his guest's eyes for signs of boredom or mockery. being intelligent enough to be unable fully to believe in his own claims to significance. He might. in a past life. have been a particularly canny and sharp-tongued royal advisor.”
48. “May you live all the days of your life.” – Jonathan Swift
49. “The only way you will ever permanently take control of your financial life is to dig deep and fix the root problem. ” – Suze Orman
50. "I'm not one for vomiting declarations of sentiment out across the airwaves, but when we had that baby, I fell more in love with my wife than I'd ever been in my entire life. I couldn't even believe it.. – Ryan Reynold on The Late Show with David Letterman about wife Blake Lively
51. “She remembered the day vividly, for how can you forget the day your heart is broken? The funny thing about a broken heart is that it’s not fatal. Though you wish in vain that it were, life continues on and you have no choice but to continue on with it. You take the hand that fate has dealt you and you press forward because there is nothing else that can be done.” —Tracy Winegar
52. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. – Steve Jobs
53. “…She remember watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.” Sharon Penman
54. “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.” –Maya Angelou
55. Soul sister who has encouraged me to trust my authentic Self, laugh at life's absurdities, and throw out an ugly suit!” – Bette J. Freedson, Soul Mothers' Wisdom
56. "The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.” – Henry Boye
57. “Once cancer happens, it changes the way you live for the rest of your life.” – Hayley Mills
58. Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life.
59. “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins. At that moment. you will finally see the door of self-acceptance opened.” – Shannon L. AlderCLICK TO TWEET
60. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” — Langston Hughes
61. Wherever you go in life,always drive in style.
62. “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.” - Rupi Kaur, Milk & Honey
63. So that’s the mermaid life which I have heard stories about.
64. “Gratitude turns whatever you have into enough.” While the source of that quote is unknown, they were really onto something. Expressing gratitude is one of the best ways to turn that frown upside down and to let the special people in your life know how much you love them. Maybe you’re feeling especially grateful for your spouse, your child, a neighbor, a teacher, a boss, a colleague or an old friend — whoever it is, it’s always a good idea to say thank you. Find creative sayings to thank them for picking up their Legos so you don’t impale yourself on one. Think about thanking them for actually putting away the dishes and not just washing them. These 60+ ways to say thank you and express gratitude will totally take your card game (or Chatbooks game) up a notch. Get ready for the best ever thank you quotes of 2020!
65. In today’s life, Luxury is Time and Space. – Harmon Okinyo
66. “Everyone has the same number of melanocytes, but some people make more than others. The bodies of Africans contained massive amounts of melanocytes. So we know when we read on ancient Egypt, they believed that death was not the end, death was just merely part of the journey. The afterlife was so revered and so sacred, they had such a comprehensive and holistic understanding of the afterlife, so the way they preserved the body and the melanin in the body, they really prioritized the preservation of melanin in the mummification process with the aim of creating an actual reality state after death.” -Zanemvula
67. “I hope everyone can examine what is the most important relationship in life – the relationship between parent and child.” ~ Jet Li
68. “The day I became a mother was the most magical day of my life.” — Unknown
69. “Don’t ever let anyone tell you that fairy tales aren’t real. I drink a potion made from magic beans every day, and it brings me back to life.”—Nanea Hoffman
70. “I shut myself off to make life bearable. I’m like a damn machine sometimes. Unfeeling. Uncaring. Emotionless.” — Monica Murph
71. It is okay to buy an old car but it is not okay to drive that car for your whole life.
72. “He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” – Shannon L. Alder
73. “The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.” — Alison G. Bailey
74. “You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible.” ~ Anton Chekhov
75. “When a person dissolves into sand, maybe he leaves a little life behind. The life, out of which, we create our sandcastles.” — Pehal
76. “Throughout my life, there were a few hard days. Days where even when I tried to be happy, my heart still cracked, and Mother’s Day was one of those. For others, it stood as a celebration. For me, it spoke of loss and failure. Because there’s no such thing as an ‘almost’ Mother’s day.” — Brittainy C. Cherry
77. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
78. “Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
79. You don’ need a license to live jeep life.
80. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.” – Ellen Hubbard
81. “You have been there for me, no matter what bad choices I might have made, you lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, and set me free to fly on my own once again. There is no greater love than that. You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, I’ll remember you with love.” – Marilyn K. Deacon
82. Marriage is quite a dangerous lifelong journey. Good luck!
83. Always remember life is a learning journey. Keep filling your mind with all that is worthy. – Catherine Pulsifer
84. "I can’t be in your life, you can’t be in my life. I can’t do this anymore. I’m done.” — Josh, Younger
85. There are no rules in Music, just chords and notes that have been learned and mastered through practice. There are no rules to life and no rulebook to how to live. We can only learn how to live the way that we want to.
86. Good Morning to the one who holds the most special in my life. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow, my darling.
87. I think togetherness is an important ingredient of family life.” — Barbara Bush
88. He passes from death to life.
89. "There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
90. “On the death of a friend, we should consider that the fates through confidence have devolved on us the task of a double living, that we have henceforth to fulfill the promise of our friend’s life also, in our own, to the world.” ― Henry David Thoreau
91. “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” – Roger Crawford
92. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.”
93. If you know what you want to achieve in life, then you are more inspired to change for the better.
94. “Discomfort is the price of admission to a meaningful life. ” Susan David
95. Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. – Ken Poirot
96. This is just a short moment to reflect on the life that I lived, and a little bit of sadness for the ones who are no longer with us.
97. “Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you.” –Sherrilyn Kenyon
98. "The most powerful and effective managers, coaches, parents, and motivators are those who can represent the circumstances of life to themselves and to others in a way that signals success to the nervous system in spite of seemingly hopeless external stimuli."
99. “Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.” – A. J. McLean
100. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence — then success is sure.
101. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
102. "Without music, life would be a mistake.”
103. The time to love is now. When we love, we enter into the mystery of eternity. Nothing offered in love is ever lost, for this mortal life is not the whole story. This life is to the next a kind of school, a kind of preparation for the me you were meant to be. That person will go into eternity. - Author: John Ortberg
104. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. – Dave Weinbaum
105. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
106. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
107. “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” ~ Henry James
108. Happy friendship day, buddy. Thank you for being a wonderful friend. As long as I have you as my friend, I have everything I ever need in my life.
109. “If you stop focusing on other people’s life you’ll have more time to fix your own life.”
110. “The loves of my life are my children and my mother. I don’t feel as if I need a man.” – Diane Keaton
111. “Life teaches you a new lesson every day, if you are attentive enough in the class of life.” ― Invajy
112. Softball is a sport of confidence and courage. Nobody gets through life without some adversity, but it’s how you react to that adversity that really matters
113. “The gift of life is the most valuable wealth.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
114. Without Sunday, I wouldn't know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.
115. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having a permanent armor for the rest of your life.” — Marinela Reka
116. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
117. See the obstacles and feel the pain. But don’t dwell on them. With the right mindset, nothing in life is insurmountable.
118. Charlie Brown relates life to a homework assignment in school. Sometimes we are given assignments and the answers are in the back of the book so we do not need to learn how to complete them. In life, we must always learn for ourselves because there are no cheat codes.
119. Time to celebrate another year of life, love , and happiness! I hope this birthday is the best one yet , full of all your (favorite things). I love you!
120. Perhaps Sadness will use the shimmering wings of the morning kissed with dew and promise to sail away, and the Dark Heart of the Night will rush headlong into the blinding light of the Day, to kiss it full and hard upon the mouth and embrace life’s brilliance once more…
121. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.”-Tecumseh
122. "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” —John F. Kennedy"
123. “The smallest flower is a thought, a life answering to some feature of the Great Whole, of whom they have a persistent intuition.” – Honore de Balzac
124. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” Oscar Wilde
125. A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. — Dr. James Dobson
126. “Unconditional self-love is all that really matters in life. It’s where real life begins.” – Anonymous
127. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished ever moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.”
128. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
129. You are GOOD enough, SMART enough, BEAUTIFUL enough, and STRONG enough. Believe it and never let insecurity and society’s perception on how you should run your life change your attitude toward your own reflection and personality. – Kemmy Nola
130. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
131. “Art and beauty have the unsuspected force of triggering mental power that gives people courage and confidence to steam ahead. Art and beauty bring to life unfulfilled hope. creative imagination. and bountiful goodwill.”
132. You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.
133. “To my favorite brother-in-law, I wish you an amazing birthday! May you enjoy many more years of life and may you always be blessed by good fortune, love, and success. Be happy!” – Anonymous
134. “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.”
135. “The main thing to remember when making friends is to genuinely be interested in the other person and their life. ‘Curiosity is the key’.” – Megan Street (Personal Growth Quotes)
136. “Ships that pass in the night, and speak each other in passing, only a signal shown, and a distant voice in the darkness; So on the ocean of life, we pass and speak one another, only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
137. "Just wanted to let you know that my life has become extraordinary because of you. Have a great day ahead.”
138. Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
139. “Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medicine.” – Sri Chinmoy
140. “Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.”― Germany Kent
141. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
142. “Attitude is a way of life. We have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we embrace for that day.” — Puneet Sharma
143. Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch the life!
144. I think it's important to have closure in any relationship that ends - from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. — Jennifer Aniston
145. "It is surely a good morning knowing that you are in my life. I love you babe. Good morning!”
146. It’s officially #SXSW week! Are you ready for the best week of your life? Tag a friend to share the Jeep® ❤
147. “Tsze-Kung asked, “Is there one word with which to act in accordance throughout a lifetime?” The Master said, “Is not reciprocity such a word? What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.” ~ Confucius
148. “Decide what it is that you are and then stay true to that thing. My brand is based very much on how I live my day-to-day life.” ~ Rachael Ray
149. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.” – Roy T. Bennett
150. “Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk—essential, life-changing, and the only way to stand tall.” – Vironika Tugaleva
151. “The beauty of your life is predicated on the richness of your sensuality.” ― Lebo Grand
152. “If you are living a life that feels right to you, if you’re willing to take creative chances or a creative path that feels like it’s mostly in keeping with your sensibilities, you know, aesthetic and artistic, then that’s what matters.” – Tracy Chapman
153. One thing you will have to live with for the rest of your life is that you will never have me as yours again. You lost me and you’ll never get me back again.
154. “Laziness pays off overnight however hard work pays off throughout your life.” — Ahmed Ali
155. “A lot of things have been thrown at me in life, and I’ve got through it all without a rule book, taking it one day at a time.”
156. “The central law of all wholesome life is reciprocity, mutuality. … But the group is valuable only as it permits personalities, not automatons, to emerge.” ~ Norman Thomas
157. “The truth is rarely pure and never simple. Modern life would be very tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossibility!”
158. What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.” –Stephanie Klein
159. “Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.”- Sophocles
160. “I wouldn’t even call snowboarding a sport. For me it’s a way of life. It’s a chance to finally shut your brain off, and live within the moment. And, for as long as I am able, I will ride until the day I die.” — Travis Rice
161. “People, who live below their means, save for a rainy day – the price is a cheap life.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
162. “I enjoy my life with my daughter. She is one of my favorite people on this planet.” – Colleen O’Grady
163. The place between your comfort zone and your dream is where life takes place.
164. Young brothers will often be each other’s best friends. They will laugh together, get into trouble together, and create memories that will last a lifetime.”—David Leads
165. You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on. When I was in middle school, I was struggling with severe anxiety and depression and the help and support I received from my family and a therapist saved my life. Asking for help is the first step. You are more precious to this world than you'll ever know.
166. “The values learned on the playing field – how to set goals, endure, take criticism and risks, become team players, use our beliefs, stay healthy, and deal with stress – prepare us for life.” – Donna de Verona
167. You may look happy to others. You may laugh at jokes, dance with others, sing along to songs, but inside, you still feel sad. Internally, you still feel lifeless.
168. “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” —Joseph Campbell
169. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill
170. “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.” – Anonymous
171. There is a lot of hope for children with autism. As a mother of a child with autism, it can be hard to imagine what life will be like for them as they grow up.
172. “As you go through life, you will find that your acquaintances will be many, but only your true friends will share your pain as well as your pleasure.” — Heidi Catherine
173. “Caught between Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday holds the unpleasant task of reminding us that we have things to do and that postponing them only makes our life more difficult.” ~ Anonymous
174. Wake up, drink coffee, cheers to life.
175. Time is life. Time for birth, time for death.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
176. “The real road of compassion, that is, giving, helping, assistance and community service, is a road that can be set and declared as your life’s purpose”- Byron Pulsifer
177. “It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.” – Jean-Luc Picard
178. “My wish for you is that life becomes all that you want it to.”
179. If I had a penny for every time I have tolerated your tantrums, I’d be a millionaire. Yet I can’t imagine my life without you! Happy Friendship Day.
180. “Stop trying to be less of who you are. Let this time in your life cut you open and drain all of the things that are holding you back.” – Jennifer Elisabeth
181. #34 “You can’t do ugly things to people and expect to live a beautiful life.” ~ (Cheating Quotes For Men)
182. “As you remove toxic people from your life, you free up space and emotional energy for positive, healthy relationships.” ― John Mark Green
183. “Sometimes I sit and look at life from a different angle.” – Tupac Shakur
184. The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. - James Truslow Adams
185. “I chose sober because I wanted a better life. I stay sober because I got one’ – Unknown
186. “People come and go. But life is simply about seeing who cares enough to stay.”
187. “Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.” ~ Mackelmore
188. “I can make the bacon, fry it up, braid some hair and catch the football game. All at the same time. I’m superman because I have to be. And it’s the highest honor of my life. I’m proud to be a single dad.” – Anonymous
189. “Your life can be like a movie. The mundane, the boring, the average, your life doesn’t need to be this way. But every good movie has some sort of risk, and the heroes of the story are willing to take them. Are you?”
190. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill
191. “Discomfort is the price of admission to a meaningful life.” Susan David
192. This morning will never ever come back in your life again. Get up and make the most of it.
193. “…She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.” — Sharon Kay Penman
194. “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on. rely on. or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”
195. One thing’s for sure. I need more sunsets in my life.
196. Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.
197. “If you are chronically down, it is a lifelong fight to keep from sinking ” ― Elizabeth Wurtzel
198. "Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what they have been through.” – Sam Cawthorn
199. Nothing good in life comes easy
200. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
201. “The early morning belongs to the Church of the risen Christ. At the break of light it remembers the morning on which death and sin lay prostrate in defeat and new life and salvation were given to mankind”
202. Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life. – John Updike
203. When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.–Peter Marshall
204. “Everything that you have ever done for me has made a difference in my life. Thank you so much, my buddy!”
205. “Be brave. Without bravery. you will never know the world as richly as it longs to be known. Without bravery. your life will remain small – far smaller than you probably wanted your life to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
206. “You’re one of the biggest achievements of my life. Thanks for bringing some positive impact on my life.”
207. “Doubt discovers difficulties which it never solves; believe is the word which speaks life.” – Unknown
208. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. - Melody Beattie
209. Dear boss, congrats on your retirement. I hope your life is filled with happiness, peace, and great surprises. Enjoy your time. Thank you for everything!
210. You are one of those people who meet when life decides to give you a gift. — Charles Dickens
211. “Living life one day at a time can be a great stress- and anxiety-reducer. Just being in the now instead of in the past or a possible future in your mind makes life lighter and simpler.”
212. We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
213. “Thank you for loving me so much. I feel very lucky to have you in my life; I often think about how much you put up with me. You are such a kind and caring person, and you always support me. Sometimes this makes you sad, but I’m happy that we talk things out, so I can be aware of what I’m doing and change it if necessary. Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever.”
214. “Every situation in life is temporary. So, when life is good, make sure you enjoy and receive it fully. And when life is not good, remember that it will not last forever and better days are on the way.”
215. lion quotations, You can succeed in life, you should start hunting your goals like a lion.
216. “An aunt makes life a little sweeter.” —Unknown
217. “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” ― Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
218. “And the Christian life is simply the process of bringing my sense of self, my Identity with a capital "I," the ego, my swirling internal world of fretful panicky-ness arising out of that gospel deficit, into alignment with the more fundamental truth. The gospel is the invitation to let the heart of Christ calm us into joy, for we've already been discovered, included, brought in. We can bring our up-and-down moral performance into subjection to the settled fixedness of what Jesus feels about us.”
219. “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.” — Victor Hugo
220. "So the whole point of mummification was to preserve the skin which held the actual living network, a neural network of melanin. They believed that the conductivity of melanin increased with age, so technically Tutankhamun’s mummy is more alive now in the afterlife than it ever was here on earth.” – Zanemvula
221. “As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.” —Leonardo Da Vinci
222. “I’m grateful for your love, your support, and everything else you’ve brought into my life. Happy Thanksgiving!”
223. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” – W. Clement Stone
224. “Whatever you eye falls on – for it will fall on what you love – will lead you to the questions of your life, the questions that are incumbent upon you to answer, because that is how the mind works in concert with the eye. The things of this world draw us where we need to go.” ― Mary Rose O’Reilley, The Barn at the End of the World: The Apprenticeship of a Quaker, Buddhist Shepherd
225. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
226. I believe that being a good dad is the greatest achievement in every man’s life. There’s no other more honourable thing than raising kids giving them all love, care and attention that you have. Dear father, you always were and forever will be a perfect father for me. Congratulations!
227. “It’s hard to combine a simple life with a love of aesthetics.” ― Marty Rubin
228. “May you live all the days of your life.” -Jonathan Swift
229. “You are a friend I never deserved, but you saw through all my shortcomings, and today, I’m so happy I have a friend like you in my life.”
230. “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” – Michael Imperioli
231. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” ~ Steven Tyler
232. "Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life."— Jeanne Calment
233. “To think we gotta keep kissing up to that chump and his chump daughter for the rest of our life!” — Iago
234. “For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
235. Friendship is one of the truly great things about life. Friends are people who know all about the strengths and weaknesses that you have but love you anyway. They are there for you and are willing to do anything for you.
236. “You can meet thousands of people and none of them will touch you. And then one day, someone can come in and touch your soul and before you know it, your life has been changed forever.” — Jamie Randall, Love & Other Drugs
237. A hot bath is a perfect solution for all of life’s problems.
238. “You enjoy the simplest things in life depending on who you are with, that is the real test.”
239. “Your life belongs to you and you alone.” - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Half of a Yellow Sun
240. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” —Steve Maraboli
241. “Why do you have to worry about what others have to say? Let them talk, Let them whisper, Let them create false version of your own story. At the end of the day, their opinion about your life doesn’t matter. Just live your life! Let them wonder why you’re still smiling.” – That Girl Arlene
242. “You are so precious, a jewel in my life. My first and only love, I love you dearly!”
243. To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong. - Joseph Chilton Pearce
244. “The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life.” – Steve Biddulph
245. "Rather than crying & craving for those who left our path during dark moments of our life, lets spend some time to thank them who stood and helped us to pass those dark paths.”― Nehali Lalwani
246. “Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life.”
247. “Not nice means speaking up and asserting yourself, your opinions, ideas, and desires. It’s challenging others when you disagree, standing behind your convictions, and being willing to have difficult conversations. You do this because you want full contact with life and other humans instead of hiding who you are behind a polite wall of fear. When you do have conflict or disagreement, and you inevitably will if you’re being not nice, then you are as vulnerable, skillful, and compassionate as you can be in your communications. ”—Aziz Gazipura
248. When you were small and a toddler, I used to think what you will be what will be your destiny but, now that you have grown so wise and have found success in every vice, I wish that you always stay blessed in your life happy birthday to you!
249. Though death happens a lot in life, it’s still hard to deal with.
250. “Happy Birthday, brother, you’re the one person I trust with my life.”
251. “I’ve never really understood why people sleep. Wasting a third of your life and becoming vulnerable for almost 8 hours every night. Doesn’t seem very appealing to me.”
252. "If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
253. “Always be careful of your friend who loves your enemy; you either trust such a fellow for your life or for your death!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
254. “He, who had done more than any human being to draw her out of the caves of her secret, folded life, now threw her down into deeper recesses of fear and doubt. The fall was greater than she had ever known, because she had ventured so far into emotion and had abandoned herself to it.” – Anaïs Nin
255. On this day, a very special person was born who has changed my life for the better. I cannot imagine where I would be today without you around. You have made the mother I have always dreamed of becoming. Have the happiest of birthdays!
256. “Belief me while you thoughts your individual enterprise, life is manner much less annoying.”
257. “Our entire life… consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.”
258. “On Friendship Day, let us dedicate this day to the crazy, weird and unique attitude we have towards life…. Let us be alike… Let us be stupid!!!”
259. “People who try to bring you down every day aren’t important in your life, so you better treat their opinions as such.” – Terry Mark
260. “Most things are forgotten over time. Even the war itself, the life-and-death struggle people went through is now like something from the distant past. We’re so caught up in our everyday lives that events of the past are no longer in orbit around our minds. There are just too many things we have to think about everyday, too many new things we have to learn. But still, no matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away. They remain with us forever, like a touchstone. ” – Haruki Murakami
261. Racing is life, everything before or after is just waiting.
262. “I am a normal person. I have the same life as any human being. When I finish playing, doing my work, I have my family, my friends, and I live like any other person.” – Lionel Messi
263. The person who has the biggest impact on your life stays for the shortest time.
264. “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am, and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.”
265. “It’s the only way of life I’ve known. I was raised by a single mom.” – Padma Lakshmi
266. “There were days when she was unhappy, she did not know why,–when it did not seem worthwhile to be glad or sorry, to be alive or dead; when life appeared to her like a grotesque pandemonium and humanity like worms struggling blindly toward inevitable annihilation.” ― Kate Chopin
267. Your love has awakened the desires inside of me. All I want right now is to live with you for the rest of my life. I don’t think, and I can live without you.
268. This is the most painful moment in my life; you were so close to me, and you were my mentor. I will greatly miss you, grandma. Rest in Peace.
269. “You never understand life until it grows inside you.” — Sandra C. Kassis
270. "It’s not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters.” – Margaret Laurence
271. “It’s like my life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there and you’re in it and I’m sharing it with you.” – "Gilmore Girls"
272. If life is the beautiful flower we can see in the garden, then love is the honey that is able to pollinate it. Life can go on for a while without love, but eventually, love is what we all need, and what we are all looking for.
273. “My heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeing the beauty of life once more. It’s happened before, it will happen again, I’m sure. When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive—I’ll find love again. ” —Paulo Coelho, author
274. I’ve never felt good in my whole life till I met you. No matter how brave I act, I don’t spend any single moment without thinking of you.
275. A new car is not going to change your life. – Monica Ali
276. “Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you’ve been given little. Keep in touch with the ones who have forgotten you, and forgive who has wronged you, and do not stop praying for the best for those you love.” ~ Ali ibn Abi Talib
277. ” The wonder of life begins in the womb of a woman” -Lailah Gifty Akita
278. “It’s okay if people come and go in your life; when it’s meant to be, they will come back again. ” – Unknown
279. “But all these human beings together are as a handful of sand upon the ocean shores, and for the most part there is silence and solitude and an uninterrupted way of life for the wild animals that abound there...”
280. “I’m taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive.” Pitbull
281. I can’t wait to exchange wedding vows with the love of my life.
282. I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” —Miles Davis
283. If we deliberately seek encouragement on a daily basis, it will become a habit and enable us to get ahead and stay ahead in life. - Zig Ziglar
284. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” — Steven Tyler
285. “Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me.” —Susan Polis Schutz
286. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” — Marie Curie
287. “The greatest mistake you can ever make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.” – Ellen Hubbard
288. “With all of the good you’ve done in your life and all of the times you’ve been there for others, most certainly karma is on your side.”
289. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” ~ Joseph Addison
290. “Live the life of your dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
291. “I am willing to release the need to be unworthy. I am worthy of the very best in life. and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it” – Louise L. Hay
292. “Start over. my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it. Then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to.” – Madalyn Beck
293. “Thank you for all you do. Thank you for being in my life. I love how I never have to worry about anything as long as I am with you. You are my world, my everything, and having a wife like you is a blessing I will never take for granted.”
294. "It takes a tremendous amount of strength to be a single mother. To hold down the forte of a home, a life and your child’s entire happiness.” – Nikki Rowe
295. "Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.”― Amelia Burr
296. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” ~ Michael Cunningham
297. “Sometimes your soulmate is yourself. Sometimes you have to be the love of your life until you discover that type of love in someone else.” — r.h. Sin
298. "You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once.” ― Polish Proverb
299. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
300. You’ll slowly start seeing life beyond the breakup, and eventually life won’t be about the breakup at all.” – Lesley Robins
301. “The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.” —Anonymous
302. Being a dad who has an autistic child is hard. But it’s also the most rewarding experience you can have in your life. It helps your child to be able to trust that their father will always be there for them and it will help your child know that they can always come to you and that you will help them with whatever they need.
303. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you’ll be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. ” – Olda Meir
304. “Your life will get better when you realize it’s better to be alone than to chase people who don’t really care about you. ” – Anonymous
305. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
306. “Cherish the times you can watch the sunrise, there’s only so many in a lifetime.”
307. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. — Abraham Lincoln
308. “We should put life in our faith. We should give ourselves utterly to God in pure abandonment, in temporal and spiritual matters alike, and find contentment in the doing of His will, whether he takes us through sufferings or consolations.”
309. I am truly blessed! I woke up this morning with so many messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
310. “There is always a lesson of a lifetime to learn in every betrayal. ” —Edmond Mbiaka
311. "To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode.”― W. Somerset Maugham
312. Happy Birthday to one of the greatest gifts in life. I hope you have delicious cake and get the best presents. I love you.
313. “Our greatest fear should not be failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
314. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” —Louise Hay
315. "True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ―Nicholas Sparks
316. “A day by your side is like gold and diamond to my heart. Being in love with you is one of the greatest gifts of my life. You have brought so much joy to me and I’m happy to be with you.”
317. “One we discover how to appreciate the timeless values in our daily experiences, we can enjoy the best things in life.” – Jerome K. Jerome
318. “Thank you God for everything in my life. The good and the bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.” —Anonymous
319. How would your life be different if you stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day you stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others. – Steve Maraboli
320. “If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I’d have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.” – Erma Bombeck
321. “Maybe you’re broke. Maybe you’re out of shape. Maybe you just want a different life altogether. This ‘depression’ you feel is the key to everything you want to change.”
322. “Key is being open to loving ourselves.Once we do that, life casually takes care of the next steps” – Kamal Ravikant; Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It
323. You’re my best friend. The person I can tell all my secrets to, the first person I want to talk to when I wake up, and the last person I want to talk to before I drift off to sleep. When something good happens to me, you’re the first person I want to tell. When I’m troubled by something or if I get bad news, you’re the one I go to for comfort and support. But you’re so much more to me than a friend; you’re the love of my life. You’re my friend, my lover, my comfort, and my strength. I am so lucky to have you. I just wanted you to know how happy I am to have you in my life.
324. Not every girl is born to cook; some are born to enjoy life driving a Jeep and “Never stop Exploring”.
325. “Every day is a fresh start. Each day is a new beginning. Every morning we wake up is the first day of our new life.”
326. You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
327. “There is a vitality. a life force. an energy. a quickening that is translated through you into action. and because there is only one of you in all time. this expression is unique. And if you block it. it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.”
328. Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” – Henry Rollins
329. “The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you’ve been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean.”
330. Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.” – Orochimaru
331. Do not get into someone’s personal life to gain in your professional life
332. “Your self belief will determine how your life expands or shrinks. So believe in yourself and believe that you are enough to set yourself up for success.”
333. “Who knows how long I’ve loved you, you know I love you still. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to I will.” ― The Beatles
334. No matter the challenges in life, no matter what life has to offer, I will never let you down. I will always be there for you because I cannot live without you.
335. “Death is just another stage of life, although the one you kind of hope comes last” – Robert Breault
336. “We only have babies when we’re young enough not to know how grim life turns out.” – Gregory Maguire, Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
337. “Merge into your authentic self and live the life you want.”
338. The best things in life are baths…
339. I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.
340. “The courage to imagine the otherwise is our greatest resource, adding color and suspense to all our life.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
341. I love you because of who you are and I choose to love you as a brother in law. You helped shape my life and gave me someone that I can always look up to no matter how old we get.
342. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,’ not, ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.’” – Tom Preston-Werner
343. “People will come and go in your life. Some will come to teach you important life lessons, to hurt you and sue you for their own benefits but in both cases, you will learn important life lessons which will be with you for the rest of your life.”
344. “There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.” – Mandy Hale
345. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
346. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.– Henry Ford
347. Softball is life, the rest is just details. ~Unknown
348. "Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, and your life a little better.”
349. "I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion – and where it isn’t, that’s where my work lies.”
350. “Love yourself and life becomes a party” – Jen Sincero; You Are a Badass
351. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”- Leo Buscaglia
352. There are many reasons why it’s important to live life with a smile.
353. When we meet and fall into the gravitational pull of a narcissist, we are entering a significant life lesson that involves learning how to create boundaries, self-respect, and resilience. Through trial and error (and a lot of pain), our connection with narcissists teaches us the necessary lessons we need to become mature empaths.” — unknown
354. “Only thing free in life is options.” – Moneybagg Yo
355. We had joy, we had fun. We had seasons in the sun.— Westlife, Seasons in the Sun
356. “There’s folks you just don’t need. You’re better off without ‘em. Your life is just a little better because they ain’t in it.” – William Gay
357. This is where I come to think about life’s big questions.
358. “And I’d choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White
359. There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life, happiness, freedom, and peace of mind - are always attained by giving them to someone else.
360. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
361. Adventurer life is the jeep life.
362. “the philosopher Dallas Willard defined ideas as “assumptions about reality.” They are working theories, usually based on some kind of evidence or experience, about how life actually works.”
363. “I see people with Asperger’s syndrome as a bright thread in the rich tapestry of life.” — Tony Atwood
364. “All things are created twice. There is a mental (first) creation, and a physical (second) creation. The physical creation follows the mental, just as a building follows a blueprint. If you don’t make a conscious effort to visualize who you are and what you want in life, then you empower other people and circumstances to shape you and your life by default.” - Stephen Covey
365. “The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.” –Albert Einstein
366. “Bruised, bloody, broken, all for this sport. I’ll never hold back. I play it, love it and live it. Softball, my sport, my love, my life.”
367. Many years ago you were brought into my life. You have given me the privilege to be called mom. Have the happiest of birthdays !
368. Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.
369. “The end isn’t silence and solitude; it’s to come back to God and our true selves. It isn’t Sabbath; it’s a restful, grateful life of ease, appreciation, wonder, and worship. It isn’t simplicity: it’s freedom and focus on what matters most. It isn’t even slowing; it’s to be present, to God, to people, to the moment.”
370. “The one thing I cannot live without is control. More specifically, control of my whole life.”
371. “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” – Leo Christopher
372. “Help is there, in every town and career, drug/drink freed members of society, from every single walk and talk of life to help and guide.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
373. To me, baseball has always been a reflection of life. Like life, it adjusts. It survives everything. – Willie Stargell
374. Many things in life can wait, but the sunset won’t, watch it.
375. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.”- James Adams
376. “Some of life’s most treasured memories are made in flip flops.” — Unknown
377. Into each life some rain must fall,
378. “Passion is your fuel for a well driven life.”
379. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost…”
380. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
381. “The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails. the way in which he takes up his cross. gives him ample opportunity—even under the most difficult circumstances—to add a deeper meaning to his life. It may remain brave. dignified and unselfish. Or in the bitter fight for self-preservation he may forget his human dignity and become no more than an animal.”
382. “My life is not unlike Truman’s. I can’t go anywhere.”
383. “How do people make it through life without a brother?” – Anonymous
384. “Everything that’s happened to me in my career has been special, even the tough times because they leave marks on you that shape your life. ” – Lionel Messi
385. “All my life, people have said that I wasn’t going to make it.” –Ted Turner
386. “I don’t let people use me. That’s why I like a small number of people in my life. The more people in my life, the more complex it becomes, so I just try to keep it at a minimum.”- Anita Baker
387. Enjoy the beautiful things in life!
388. “The majority of people don’t want to plan. They want to be free of the responsibility of planning. What they ask for is merely some assurance that they will be decently provided for. The rest is a day-to-day enjoyment of life.”
389. The less you respond to rude, critical argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. – Mandy Hale
390. “Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we’ll share a lifetime then.” ~ Pavana
391. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” — Leo Buscaglia | Author
392. “I didn’t do anything wrong. All I know is I saw two people struggling to get inside these walls and they couldn’t make it. To ignore that because of some stupid rule seemed selfish. cowardly. and...well. stupid. If you want to throw me in jail for trying to save someone’s life. then go ahead. Next time I promise I’ll point at them and laugh. then go eat some of Frypan’s dinner.”
393. You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.
394. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.”
395. “And when you talk to them they make you feel that they care about you to keep you engaged with them but in reality, they don't give care but are curious about what you are up to in life.” ― Aiyaz Uddin
396. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” Winston Churchill
397. On those days when life feels overwhelming, remember that you are worthwhile, you are needed, and you are enough exactly as you are. – Sarah Hartley
398. There are many things which I am thankful for in my life, and you are at the top of my list.
399. "Today is a new day, the first day of the rest of your life.” — Abbie Hoffman
400. If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.
401. “Pregnancy seems designed to prepare you for life as a mother. You start making sacrifices nine months before the child is born, so by the time they put in an appearance you are used to giving things up for them.” — Brett Kiellerop
402. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
403. “Black Girls… Don’t be afraid to use your voice. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are just as important as anybody else’s. When you speak, speak with boldness and purpose. Have courage, be confident, and always be true to yourself! Live your life fearlessly! Your voice has GREAT power; don’t be afraid to utilize it when needed. You’re NOT an angry Black woman; you’re a woman who has something important to say. Your voice matters and so do YOU.”
404. The boundaries of your life are merely a creation of the self.
405. “About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them. and some won’t like you at all.”
406. “God didn’t add another day in your life because you needed it, He added it because someone out there needs you.”
407. “Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit. ” ― Shannon L. Alder
408. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die. so let me live my life the way I want to.”– Jimi Hendrix. American guitarist
409. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
410. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
411. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves” —Victor Hugo
412. you stand beside me through whatever life brings.
413. “Our life fully evolves depending on our mindset, what sort of life we want wholly depends on what sort of mindset we carry with. We can’t desire a rich life with a poor mindset.”―Lord Robin
414. “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.”
415. “Life is so short, and love is so big. Too big for life! That’s why, when you love someone, they’d better know it. You’d better tell them. Love is meant for that, love is not meant to be hidden.” ― C. Joy Bell C.
416. “To me, self-care isn’t really shallow. Showing up for yourself, putting on a little moisturizer, can inspire so many different parts of your life.”
417. A secret to life: Know that none of this matters, and yet... live as if every single moment does.
418. “You are enough. just as you are. Each emotion you feel. everything in your life. everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough.” – Melanie Jade
419. “It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.”
420. “When being in a toxic relationship in life at times you may have to step outside yourself, to see yourself, so you can find yourself and love yourself again.” – Angel Moreira
421. “Pregnancy feels like an endless wait, but once your little one is here it is a life of endless love.”
422. We are sisters in real life, and we are soul sisters. I like to believe that we have known each other far longer than we have in this life. Who knows, we might have been siblings in our past lives too!”
423. You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen. - Kody Keplinger
424. “A great teacher’s mind will be young forever, he is a life long learner — Happy Teacher’s Day” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
425. “All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow.” — Leo Tolstoy
426. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you. it will be enough.” — Meister Eckhart
427. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
428. “You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
429. This is a special Friday because today is the first day of the rest of your life!
430. “Anything in life is possible. Listen to your heart. Follow your dreams. You are the master of your own destiny.” ―Unknown
431. ‘Let me share the truth of my life: You are the light in my life and the soul to my body, which means you are everything to me.’
432. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
433. “No more important duty can be urged upon those who are entering the great theater of life than simple loyalty to their best convictions. ” —Edwin Hubbell Chapin, preacher and poet
434. “Being able to say “No” is a necessary ingredient in a healthy lifestyle.”- David W. Earle
435. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little nameless, unencumbered acts of kindness and of love.”
436. “Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
437. “It is not length of life, but depth of life.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
438. "The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship.” ― Joseph Addison
439. “Ask yourself what is really important and then have the courage to build your life around your answer.”
440. “Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself. the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” –Alan Cohen
441. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.
442. ‘My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mom who loves them more than anything in the world.’
443. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.” – Josh Jameson
444. “You are never ‘just’ a mom. You are everything your child can need in life, and more.” – Anonymous
445. "No matter who tries to teach you lessons about life, you won’t understand it until you go through it on your own.”
446. When I stand before God at the end of my. life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say 'I used everything you gave me'.
447. “For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.”– Kahlil Gibran
448. "Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
449. “The very first Easter taught us this: that life never ends and love never dies.” – Kate McGahan
450. Memories made at the hot tub last a lifetime.
451. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough” – Toni Morrison
452. “Beauty is only temporary, but your mind lasts you a lifetime,” Alicia Machado
453. “Every day there are countless men and women who are accused of crimes they didn’t commit. These false accusations have not only landed them behind bars, but have also landed them on the registered sex offenders list. Those who don’t end up behind bars are still confined to a sort of emotional prison, after having lost their jobs, their life’s savings, and their families, all because of someone’s malicious lies. These incidents dramatically illustrate the nightmarish effect that lying can have on an innocent person’s life. This is why it is essential for us to know all the signs of a liar. Lies can cause irreparable damage, whether they are motivated by jealousy, greed, or pure malice.” – Lillian Glass
454. I am so thankful to God for giving me the best son in the world. You make my life complete! Happy Birthday!
455. “Self-confidence can be learned. practiced. and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it. everything in your life will change for the better.”
456. To my dear son, I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are to me! You bring joy into my life every day and I am so grateful for that! Happy Birthday!
457. "Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.. —Elvis Presley
458. “If someone mistakes your kindness for weakness, that’s their fault – not yours. And it’s OK to be a decent human being in this life. ” – Jeremy Piven
459. It is the small things in life which count; it is the inconsequential leak which empties the biggest reservoir. - Charles Comiskey
460. “Where there is love there is life.” – Indira Gandhi
461. “Only a demon would prevent a person from saving lives or fulfilling their life mission. There is no reasoning with the devil. Stand with pride because your heart is filled with the goodness of helping others, while theirs is filled with helping themselves.”
462. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures.
463. “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
464. “Relationships end, but they don’t end your life. But people do often spending more time finding out about failed relationships than finding successful ones.” – Unknown
465. Everybody has only one chance on this earth. However, Mae West explains that if life is lived correctly the first time, then once is definitely enough. People need to realize that we only get one chance at this thing called life.
466. “I’m choosing happiness over suffering. I know I am. I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
467. “I realized as I watched the sunset from my home that while I’d lived here all my life, I’d never been “here” before and could never be again.” – We Dream of Travel
468. “You’re the life of every party, the classiest guy around, and truly one of my best friends. Enjoy your big day! Happy Birther Day Brother.”
469. Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
470. Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.
471. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
472. Even if I had more all your efforts to be with me useless, I want you to know that I do want you in my life. I regret my actions, and I wish to make it right.
473. Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing,
474. “When you are compassionate with yourself, you trust in your soul, which you let guide your life. Your soul knows the geography of your destiny better than you do.” John O’Donohue
475. In a lifetime love is a treasure, and life with you my dear is always such a pleasure. Catherine Pulsifer, Love Is A Treasure
476. A good life is a collection of happy moments. – Denis Waitley
477. “To live the life of your dreams, focus on yourself and your goals.” – Nitin Namdeo
478. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
479. “A man should have any number of little aims about which he should be conscious and for which he should have names, but he should have neither name for, nor consciousness concerning, the main aim of his life.” – Samuel Butler
480. “Once you start loving your own presence, you stop chasing people in your life.” - Unknown
481. Knowing nothing 'real' was at risk, what would you do? You'd live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That's what the ghosts want us to do - all the exciting things they no longer can.
482. “If you trust yourself much, you can change your life easier just like you can change the places of the feathers with a simple blow!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
483. “You have grown up to be the young man every parent will want to have. On this sweet sixteenth birthday of yours, I want to wish you the finest days in the life ahead of you. Happy birthday!”
484. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have a best friend like you in my life.
485. “Your life should be dominated by only one main fear: Not fully optimizing today. That’s the healthiest fear in the world.”
486. “Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.” ~Alan Sachs
487. “Without music, life would be a mistake” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
488. “If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.” – Deepak Chopra
489. “It takes a special kind of person to be a hater, but only a true loser will give the impression of being your friend while resenting every progress/success in your life.” ― Cory Stallworth
490. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ” – Confucius
491. Black is not a color. It’s a lifestyle.
492. “Sunset shows that life is too beautiful to hold on to the past, so move on to the present.”
493. “Smile and for the rest of the day, life will be a little brighter.”- Unknown
494. “Sometimes life gets weird. Hang in there; it gets better.” – Tanner Patrick
495. In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. —Mother Teresa
496. “An easy life isn’t an option; an easy yoke is.”
497. “It’s not where you are in life, it’s who you have by your side that matters.” – Unknown
498. george sand quote, "there is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved"
499. “I spent a lifetime being small for those closest to me but this is not the woman my son will know.”― Jewel, Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story
500. As we wash our body so we should wash destiny, change life as we change clothes.
501. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~ Thomas Edison
502. Without my son, my life would have no purpose. I cherish you more than anything in this world! Happy Birthday!
503. “Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ”
504. “A healthy lifestyle not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.”
505. If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life. – Penny Marshall
506. “I usually forgive easily, and I do forgive a lot. However, I can never forget what has been said and done, especially if it came from someone who was once a part of your life.”
507. “Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial-arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad.”
508. “The meaning of life is that it is to be lived. and it is not to be traded and conceptualized and squeezed into a pattern of systems.” – Bruce Lee
509. You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
510. “There is a universal, intelligent, life force that exists within everyone and everything. It resides within each one of us as a deep wisdom, an inner knowing. We can access this wonderful source of knowledge and wisdom through our intuition, an inner sense that tells us what feels right and true for us at any given moment.” Shakti Gawain
511. “Nothing in life is to be feared. it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more. so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
512. Live your life as an Exclamation rather than an Explanation.
513. “if you want to live an authentic, meaningful life, you need to master the art of disappointing and upsetting others, hurting feelings, and living with the reality that some people just won’t like you. It may not be easy, but it’s essential if you want your life to reflect your deepest desires, values, and needs.”
514. “Childbirth is an experience in a woman’s life that holds the power to transform her forever. Passing through these powerful gates – in her own way – remembering all the generations of women who walk with her… She is never alone.”
515. “Comparing yourself to those around you is going to lead to self-doubt. because no matter who you are comparing yourself to. you are going to see only the positive aspects of their life while focusing on the negative aspects of your own life.” – Steve Williams
516. Never,” said Quentin. “My mission in life is to be a passenger. – Diana Wynne Jones
517. We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” —Sir Winston Churchill
518. “When you sleep, your dream world is as real to you as life, isn’t it?”
519. “May every sweet moment bring you closer to fulfilling your dreams. And may these dreams make your life sweeter. Happy 16th birthday boy!”
520. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.
521. “There are a thousand reasons to live this life, every one of them is sufficient.” – Marilynne Robinson
522. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
523. “People come and go. But life is simply seeing who cares enough to stay.”
524. “I found out that I missed him the more he was absent from my life and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
525. “Loyalty is hard to come by in this life. You need to take it from those who have always proven they’re willing to give it to you. ” — Bethany-Kris
526. “When life was worrying about a car payment or a rent payment and a bill. you’re so consumed with that. you really don’t have time to know yourself. That’s surviving and getting by.” – Fred Durst
527. It’s just a part of life.
528. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” -Amit Ray
529. “People come and go in our lives for a lifetime yet we are never able to forget them completely. ”
530. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. — Eleanor Roosevelt
531. “A positive mindset can build a positive physical and mental structure for an amazing life.”―Hormuzd Dossabhoy
532. “I’m not graduating. I’m just leaving school early because my life is already awesome.”
533. I am eager for the world to meet the best thing that ever happened in my life and let it know that it is impossible to live my life without you.
534. “Find someone who has a life that you want and figure out how they got it. Read books, pick your role models wisely. Find out what they did and do it.” Lana del Rey
535. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” – Elbert Hubbard
536. Your life is what you make it.
537. “Falling in love with you will be my life’s biggest regret, I will never forgive and forget. You are a cheater and a dirty liar, I will hate you forever and ever.”
538. Living one day as a lion is greater than living your life as a sheep.
539. “We succeed only as we identify in life, or in war, or in anything else, a single overriding objective, and make all other considerations bend to that one objective.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
540. “Life is sad, life is a bust, all you can do is do what you must.” — Bob Dylan
541. “While you’re waiting on even trying to do anything, try investing in yourself. Just try to keep going up and coming up with new things to do, being creative every day. Make this your life.” – Young Dolph
542. ... if we deliberately seek encouragement (motivation) on a daily basis, it will become a habit and enable us to get ahead and stay ahead in life. Zig Ziglar
543. “You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t.” – Caleb Carr
544. “Stay close to the people in your life who feel like sunshine.”
545. My life. My rules. My attitude.
546. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz
547. “Focus on your dream and do everything in your power. You have the power to change your life circumstances.”
548. “Others imply that they know what it is like to be depressed because they have gone through a divorce, lost a job, or broken up with someone. But these experiences carry with them feelings. Depression, instead, is flat, hollow, and unendurable. It is also tiresome. People cannot abide being around you when you are depressed. They might think that they ought to, and they might even try, but you know and they know that you are tedious beyond belief: you are irritable and paranoid and humorless and lifeless and critical and demanding and no reassurance is ever enough. You're frightened, and you're frightening, and you're "not at all like yourself but will be soon," but you know you won't.”
549. Travel does what good novelists also do to the life of everyday, placing it like a picture in a frame or a gem in its setting, so that the intrinsic qualities are made more clear. Travel does this with the very stuff that everyday life is made of, giving to it the sharp contour and meaning of art. – Freya Stark
550. The end of a relationship can bring relief, but also a huge life adjustment, and often, a significant dip in happiness for a long time to come. Encourage early and often.
551. When we learn to smile at life, we shall find that the problems we encounter dissolve.
552. The best memories of our life can never be captured in pictures, they are always captured by heart.
553. #17. “If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative. Know when to close the account.” ― Anonymous
554. Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called ‘perfection.’ – Dan Pearce
555. “Sometimes you don’t realize what is missing in your life until it arrives.” – Araceli M. Ream
556. “I do take very good care of myself, and I’m always in love. And by that I mean I have an appetite for life. I’m in love with beauty and things and people and love and being in love, and those things I think, on the inside, show on the outside.” – Gloria Vanderbilt
557. “I have a lot of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.” - Oprah Winfrey
558. “I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it.” – Igor Stravinsky
559. My favor