1. “Fake people will insult you infront of the whole world but those who are true to you will insult you more but in private.” ― Shizra
2. “Friends come and go, but true friends leave footprints in your heart.” – Yashraj Suman
3. “Our biggest fear is not in expressing the truth but that we will be attacked or belittled because of our truth.” -Kelli Wilson
4. “I debate adding kisses, but don’t. They might be misconstrued as something more than being friendly.” ― Carole Matthews
5. “I appreciate people who tell me the truth in a gentle way – even when it's tough to say.”
6. “Are people talking bad about you behind your back? I know it feels bad, but don’t be upset because the truth is, those people who talk behind your back aren’t capable of being like you.”
7. You're a true friend, you're here 'til the end. — Hannah Montana, 'True Friend'
8. “Dream big, my friend, and never give up. We all make mistakes, but none of us are mistakes. Take one day at a time. Embrace the positive attitudes, perspectives, principles, and truths I share, and you, too, will overcome.”
9. "So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
10. “Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings.” – David Sedaris
11. “The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.” — Thomas Jefferson
12. “The idea of a small circle, of an exalted and loyal sect, except with a traitor infiltrated at its core, an informant who's not foreign to the sect, but constitutes an essential part of its structure---this was the true organizational form of any small society. One must act knowing that there's a traitor infiltrated in the ranks.”
13. “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.”
14. “Authenticity is very important. Be true to one’s self.” – Laila Ali
15. “Truth without love is brutality, and love without truth is hypocrisy.” —Warren Wiersbe, clergyman
16. “I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.”
17. I probably owe an apology to fans that have been supportive and have not wanted to believe any of this was true. — George Michael
18. “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real fact.” – Abraham Lincoln
19. “Every violation of truth is not only a sort of suicide in the liar, but is a stab at the health of human society.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson , Truth liars quotes
20. “There is beauty in truth, even if it's painful. Those who lie, twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy, brilliant to the ignorant, and powerful to the weak. But lies only strengthen our defects. They don't teach anything, help anything, fix anything or cure anything. Nor do they develop one's character, one's mind, one's heart or one's soul.”
21. “Why. when we know that there's no such thing as perfect. do most of us spend an incredible amount of time and energy trying to be everything to everyone? Is it that we really admire perfection? No - the truth is that we are actually drawn to people who are real and down-to-earth. We love authenticity and we know that life is messy and imperfect.”
22. “Nice is something you do to please others, even if you have no interest, desire, or reason to. Kindness, on the other hand, assumes that you are true to yourself first.” ― Soraya Chemaly
23. “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.”
24. “Loss inherently makes the loser sympathetic. We can easily be made to feel bad for the person on the other side of a true catastrophe. even if just minutes before we thought they had it coming to them.”
25. “You have to stay true to yourself and don’t be afraid even though people may say what you’re doing isn’t cool or isn’t right.” – Emma Stone
26. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
27. “But there’s a beginning in an end, you know? It’s true that you can’t reclaim what you had, but you can lock it up behind you. Start fresh.” ― Alexandra Bracken
28. In you, God gives us a guide, who would lead us in His ways; a teacher who would remind us of His truth; a servant who would share with us His love.
29. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to – letting a person be what they really are.”
30. “All our dreams can come true. if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
31. After this wedding, I really do believe in true love.
32. “We can tolerate our true enemies, but not the back stabbers and betrayers.”
33. “To reach that end goal you and I must be willing to be straightforward with one another. We must be willing and prepared to stare at ourselves in the mirror and speak the truth.” —Mark Devro, self-help coach, in Forever in Bloom
34. “The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.” — John F. Kennedy
35. “A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.” ~ Mark Twain
36. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; and when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ~ Washington Irving
37. "Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.” — Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy
38. “There is no truth. There is only perception.” – Gustave Flaubert
39. “Be kind. Tell the truth. Have integrity. Tell people how you feel.” ― Warsan Shire
40. “All I tell artists is. ‘Do what you love. Never let anybody talk you into changing what your musical idea is just to try to get a hit because you’re chasing your tail that way. It’s not going to happen. and if you’re successful. you have to do it the rest of your life. Stay true to it and do it for the sake of the art.'” ~ Gloria Estefan
41. “When you walk a life of honesty. you live a life of truth.”
42. Be honest with yourself and never settle for a life that is not true to who you are. – ATGW
43. Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. – Arthur Miller
44. There's more beauty in truth, even if it is dreadful beauty. - John Steinbeck
45. “Integrity is a bugger. It really is. Lying can get you into difficulties, but to really wind up in the crappers, try telling nothing but the truth.” – David Mitchell
46. “The only true test of loyalty is fidelity in the face of ruin and despair. ” – Eric Felten
47. “A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.”
48. “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.”– Roy T. Bennett
49. Our true acquisitions lie only in our charities, we get only as we give. – William Simms
50. “The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endure forever.”
51. “He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers.” – Charles Peguy
52. “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” – Charles Spurgeon
53. May this Christmas bring you all the joys of heaven. May you have angels rejoicing at your doorstep. May Baby Jesus teach you the true meaning of life. May this Christmas bring you closer to him. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
54. “The true warrior understands and seizes the moment by giving an effort so intense and so intuitive that it could only be called one from the heart.”- Pat Riley
55. “I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.”
56. “For only when faithfulness turns to betrayal And betrayal into trust Can any human being become part of the truth.” – Rumi
57. “Tell me the truth boy, am I losing you for good? We used to kiss all night, but now there's just no use.” — Solange, “Losing You”
58. Open the window of your mind. Allow the fresh air, new lights, and new truths to enter. -Amit Ra
59. “Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.”
60. Establish who you are, and don't let anybody dress you up or change the way you are, and stay true to yourself.
61. “A true friendship is one in which everything can be told, and nothing will be judged.”– Unknown
62. “You can make life very simple or very complicated. Some people try to be what others want them to be. Others try to be different just to stand out. In both cases. they are changing themselves to impress others. Neither of these paths has a heart. Just be true to yourself. It’s that simple.” – Mike Stutman
63. I have the true feeling of myself only when I am unbearably unhappy. – Franz Kafka
64. “When we fulfil our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share love with others, then true happiness sets in.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
65. I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!
66. “I don’t want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their job.”– Samuel Goldwyn
67. “Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms, you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
68. “We forget that the sweetest joys are found in the simplest acts: hugs, laughter, quiet observation, basic movements, holding hands, pleasant music, shared stories, a listening ear, an unhurried visit, and selfless service. It is sad we forget a truth so elementary.”
69. Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
70. You have no control over other people's taste, so focus on staying true to your own. -Tim Gunn
71. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let out true selves be seen.” Brene Brown
72. I found that the more truthful and vulnerable I was, the more empowering it was for me. — Alanis Morissette
73. Sometimes, being true to yourself means changing your mind. Self changes, and you follow.
74. “Even to me the issue of "stay small. sweet. quiet. and modest" sounds like an outdated problem. but the truth is that women still run into those demands whenever we find and use our voices.”
75. ¨ It´s enough to indulge and to be selfish but true happiness is really when you start giving back. ¨- Adrian Grenier
76. In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell
77. "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
78. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
79. “Little lies that make people feel better are not bad, like thanking someone for a meal they made even if you hated it, or telling a sick person they look better when they don’t, or someone with a hideous new hat that it’s lovely. But to yourself you must tell the truth.”
80. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.” – Anthony Robbins
81. "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.” —The Princess Bride
82. Transparency increases the cost of hiding the truth. More efficient interactivity exposes truths that used to be inexpensive to hide.
83. “Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. ” — Arthur Miller
84. "A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.”—Anonymous
85. Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!
86. “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
87. When you do something you love, you have a passion for it. It comes naturally. Staying true to yourself and doing what you love keeps you going...everything else falls into place.
88. “The transparency of a metaphor displays the glint of truth. But if a metaphor is taken for a reality, it then becomes dense and masks the truth it is meant to display.” Said Nursi
89. “There is no truth. There is only perception.” ~ Gustave Flaubert
90. There is in every true woman’s heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up, and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.
91. “Loyalty to the true, core values and roots of democracy is what makes a true patriot, not loyalty to a symbol of the country.” – Cindy Sheehan
92. “His Grace has been a secret since he was a child, Kat. His mother knew he’d only be used as a tool, if the truth came out.”
93. “I am not bound to win. but I am bound to be true.” – Abraham Lincoln
94. “You never really know the true quality of someone’s character until the road gets rocky.”
95. “Life goes on, and the truth changes; this just happens to be the way life is. What was once true is often no longer true just a little while later.” – Brad Blanton
96. “Don’t let others box you into their idea of what they think you should be. A confined identity is a miserable way to exist. Be you and live free. Trust that in living true to yourself. you will attract people that support and love you. just as you are.” —Jaeda deWalt
97. “A good liar knows that the most efficient lie is always a truth that has had a key piece removed from it.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
98. My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. - Mark McKinnon
99. True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other.
100. “Don’t let anyone make you be who you aren’t. Stay true to yourself at all times. Even when it’s not trendy.”
101. “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” – Kristin Hannah
102. “One must know oneself. If this does not serve to discover the truth, it at least serves as a rule of life, and there is nothing better.” – Blaise Pascal
103. “Painful workouts yield gainful results. This is true of every gain. No pain, no gain.”
104. The truth isn't always beauty, but the hunger for it is. - Nadine Gordimer
105. “Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.” – Menachem Begin
106. “You were true to her. even if she was not to you. Never repent of your own goodness. child. To stay true in the face of evil is a feat of great strength.” “Strength. ” she said with a little laugh. “I gave her strength. and look what she did with it.” ~ Laini Taylor
107. It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they’re destined to be.” – Michelle Yeoh
108. “Be Impeccable with Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
109. “Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure.”
110. “I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.” –Steve Maraboli
111. We can only experience the true beauty of vulnerability when we're courageous enough to crack open the fractures in our mask and allow the light to shine in. — Alicya Perreault
112. “It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar.” –Jerome K. Jerome
113. “Happy Tuesday. Always be kind. Be thoughtful. Be real. Be true. But most of all, be gratefully you.” – Unknown
114. “Movies, novels and books have sensationalized and downplayed stories of addiction to the point that the truth is now mostly lost with many viewing addiction as cool and just a rite of passage.” – Rachel Meyers
115. “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” ~ Mark Twain
116. “They say the truth hurts. And these words hurt more than any I have ever written. But they are the truth – The cold, hard, undeniable truth.
117. “There is nothing so strong or safe in an emergency of life as the simple truth.” – Charles Dickens
118. “A true Mother holds her child’s hearts forever” – Unknown
119. “To experience true happiness, two things are quintessential: zero expectations and let go attitude.” ~ Invajy
120. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
121. "A true love story never ends.” — Unknown
122. “When someone shows you their true colors, trust your instincts, and don’t all of a sudden become colorblind.” — Christine E. Szymanski
123. [D]o you realize what is true of you if you are in Christ? Those in union with him are promised that all the haunted brokenness that infects everything—every relationship, every conversation, every family, every email, every wakening to consciousness in the morning, every job, every vacation—everything—will one day be rewound and reversed. The more darkness and pain we experience in this life, the more resplendence and relief in the next.
124. “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason, to tell the truth.” – Bo Bennett
125. “You have no control over other people’s taste. so focus on staying true to your own.” ~ Tim Gunn. Stay true quotes to yourself
126. “People who lack the clarity. courage. or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. Live your truth and don’t EVER stop!” – Steve Maraboli
127. “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” — The Polar Express“Rudolph, with your nose so bright, won’t you guide my sleigh tonight.” — 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'
128. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks. I really don’t invest any energy in them. because I know who I am.” ~ Michelle Obama
129. “Self-help is the best help”. Every word of the saying is true. Self improvement is not easy and it does not happen overnight. It is the result of continuous efforts and time we invest in ourselves. to improve ourselves morally. intellectually. and. physically.
130. "There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers, and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not, the opposite is true. You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists? Well, without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground.. – Modern Family
131. They would not find me changed from him they knew - only more sure of all I thought was true.
132. “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others.” — Douglas MacArthur
133. “The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth.” – Laozi
134. Does true love require patience?
135. “The personal cost of keeping your own ethics sound and true may seem a bit of a burden at times but that is a minimal price to pay to be true to yourself. There is absolutely no advantage to changing or altering a set of ethics that portray a person of value and integrity.”
136. “There’s something about a woman with a loud mind that sits in silence, smiling, knowing she can crush you with the truth.” –R.G. Moon
137. “One must know oneself. Even if it does not help in finding truth. at least it helps in running one’s life. and nothing is more proper.” ― Blaise Pascal
138. “Of course, some dinosaurs had been social and cooperative. But others had been hunters—and killers of unparalleled viciousness. For Malcolm, the truest picture of life in the past incorporated the interplay of all aspects of life, the good and the bad, the strong and the weak. It was no good pretending anything else.”
139. “If you cheat on a girl that’s willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty. ”
140. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
141. “The most dangerous are those who think they are telling the truth.”
142. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. — Elisabeth Foley
143. “Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” — Rakesh Valand
144. “The most mischievous liars are those who keep on the verge of truth.”
145. “I respect those who tell the truth no matter how hard it is. Integrity is everything.” – Unknown
146. “Gratitude unlocks all that’s blocking us from really feeling truthful, really feeling authentic and vulnerable and happy.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
147. Happy Birthday son. I hope all of your dreams come true. Dream big!
148. “When an individual trusts another sufficiently to expose the true self--the deepest fears, the hidden desires--a powerful intimacy is born. ” ― Sarah Pekkanen
149. “Every truth bends and reshapes itself or is reshaped by other force.” – Leslie Woolf Hedley
150. Only the truth of who you are, if realized, will set you free.
151. “I hate being lied straight to my face when I know every bit of the truth.”
152. “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for. Good night.”
153. “Trust is built on telling the truth, not telling people what they want to hear. ” – Simon Sinek
154. “True safety was not in having armor. It was in vulnerability.” — Jewel
155. “It may be true that the law cannot change the heart but it can restrain the heartless.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
156. “Aim not at being clever but at being true.”
157. “Walk as if you are enough. Eat as if you are enough. See. look. listen as if you are enough. Because it’s true.” – Geneen Roth
158. “When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves. They threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.” – Cheryl Hughes
159. “These secrets are not secrets per se but are truths hidden from public view. I had to write this book. There had to be a reason I survived to tell this story.” – Rebecca Allard
160. “Sometimes you lie to deceive people. Sometimes you lie because you need the lie to become the truth.” – Rick Riordan
161. “Whatever satisfies the soul is truth.” – Walt Whitman
162. “I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” ~ Pietro Aretino
163. “I wonder if we are seeing a return to the object in the science-based museum. Since any visitor can go to a film like Jurassic Park and see dinosaurs reawakened more graphically than any museum could emulate, maybe a museum should be the place to have an encounter with the bony truth. Maybe some children have overdosed on simulations on their computers at home and just want to see something solid--a fact of life.”
164. Take time to enjoy your Sunday moments and allow yourself time to refuel. Grab yourself a hot cup of coffee and relax and rest with friends. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a true gift of happiness. Spend time with people you love and get in a good mood. Don’t focus on work; just think about relaxing. Spend some proper time with family and friends and just enjoy the day and smile. Do not forget to do some self-care. You will need it.
165. “Trust starts with truth and ends with truth” – Santosh Kalwar
166. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!” — Dr. Seuss
167. “If you suffer from anxiety or you have periods where you feel anxious, you may feel that you are not in a good position to help your child. This is not true. Supporting an anxious child as a family member gives you advantages over a parent who has never had anxiety difficulties.”
168. “When you show up authentic. you create the space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth.” Anonymous
169. “Once everyone thought you were crazy, they ignored you even when you told the truth.” —Thomm Quackenbush
170. “Hold a true friend with both your hands.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
171. “No other version. no matter how perfect it is. would ever feel better than being your true self.”– Edmond Mbiaka
172. “the truth is, no matter how lonely you might feel, you’re never going through anything aloneyou can choose your family” —jennifer lopez
173. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body – meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit.” – Amy Adams
174. Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it’s like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one I always had pain.
175. True honesty is hard. Throughout my career, I’ve faced moments where I’ve needed to take an honest look at myself and face some very uncomfortable realities. – Les Brown
176. “There’s a little truth in all jive, and a little jive in all truth.” – Leonard Barnes
177. “Stay true to yourself and the answer will become clear” ~ Kentaro Yabuki
178. “We’re all trained as actors to approach our characters with no prejudice. and take on the mindset and the spirit of the character in a way that allows the vulnerability and the truth to come out naturally.” – Rob Morgan
179. The law of attraction is a real thing, I can’t tell how long I’ve been imagining myself driving this beautiful car, and finally, dreams come true
180. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
181. Virtue only is the true beauty.” – Samuel Richardson
182. “You can believe in whatsoever you like, but the truth remains the truth, no matter how sweet the lie may taste.”
183. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
184. “In tough times, that’s when you see true colors and personality. ” — Didier Deschamps
185. “Appreciation is true wealth” ― Jaja Requa
186. Don’t let others box you into their idea of what they think you should be. A confined identity is a miserable way to exist. Be you and live free. Trust that in living true to yourself, you will attract people that support and love you, just as you are. – Jaeda deWalt
187. “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” ― Steve Maraboli
188. "When you go through a breakup, it feels like someone died. And the truth is that someone has died – the relationship.” — Osayi Osar-Emokpae
189. “The fool tries to adjust the truth so he does not have to adjust to it.”
190. “There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” – Soren Kierkegaard
191. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.” — Ray Bradbury
192. “True belonging is not passive. It’s not the belonging that comes with just joining a group. It’s not fitting in or pretending or selling out because it’s safer. It’s a practice that requires us to be vulnerable. get uncomfortable. and learn how to be present with people without sacrificing who we are. We want true belonging. but it takes tremendous courage to knowingly walk into hard moments.”
193. "Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you.”
194. “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
195. There were lies we told to save ourselves, and then there were lies we told to rescue others. What counted more, the mistruth, or the greater good? – Jodi Picoult
196. Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body – meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit. – Amy Adams
197. “Would that the simple maxim, that honesty is the best policy, might be laid to heart; that a sense of the true aim of life might elevate the tone of politics and trade till public and private honor become identical.” — Margaret Fuller
198. If you always tell the truth, you will not have to memorize or remember anything. The truth is something that happened and it is easy to tell. Always tell the truth and you will never be considered a liar.
199. “The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie.” ~ Ann Landers
200. “When words are both true and kind, they can change the world.” – Buddha
201. “A few observation and much reasoning lead to error; many observations and a little reasoning to truth.” – Alexis Carrel
202. “Better to have bad news that's true than good news we made up.”
203. “A good liar knows that the most efficient lie is always a truth that has had a key piece removed from it.”
204. “Be Impeccable With your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.”
205. “Living with integrity means…not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships; asking for what you want and need from others; speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension; behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values; making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.” ~ Barbara De Angelis
206. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let out true selves be seen.”
207. “It’s true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?”– Ronald Reagan
208. "For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent."
209. “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.”– Mark Twain
210. “To love our neighbor as ourselves is such a truth for regulating human society, that by that alone one might determine all the cases in social moralit.” – John Locke
211. Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes. – Philibert Joseph Roux
212. “Let us begin by committing ourselves to the truth to see it like it is, and tell it like it is, to find the truth, to speak the truth, and to live the truth.” – Richard Nixon
213. Three things cannot be long hidden; the sun, the moon, and the truth. – Confucius
214. “An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth.”
215. Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.
216. “One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.” — Maya Angelou
217. “Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.”
218. “Stop walking through the world looking for confirmation that you don’t belong. You will always find it because you’ve made that your mission. Stop scouring people’s faces for evidence that you’re not enough. You will always find it because you’ve made that your goal. True belonging and self-worth are not goods; we don’t negotiate their value with the world. The truth about who we are lives in our hearts. Our call to courage is to protect our wild heart against constant evaluation. especially your own. No one belongs here more than you.”
219. “People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.” – George R.R. Martin
220. “Silence is a true friend who never betrays.”
221. “The truth is everything in the end. It is the greatest power in the world to make all people equal. If everyone knows what the truth is, no one can use lies to separate those people and turn them against one another.” ~ Mel Odom
222. “Physical bravery is an animal instinct; moral bravery is much higher and truer courage.” – Wendell Phillips
223. “You should not honor men more than truth.”
224. “Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.” – Benjamin Disraeli
225. “Don’t let others define who you are. Create your own identity. and let your presence reveal your true self.”
226. “I would to God that I had been able to tell the truth . . . to live the truth. Ah! that is the great thing in life, to live the truth.”
227. “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.” – Bo Bennett
228. “A pastor is a true example of a man who earnestly seeks to serve the Lord with all of his heart and with a spirit of excellence. Accept my sincere appreciation for your countless hours of labor in love for this ministry and your faithful dedicated service to God.” — Unknown Author
229. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
230. “To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.” – Isaac Newton
231. ″‘What I mean is, I love winter, and when you really love something, then it loves you back, in whatever way it has to love.’ I didn’t think that this was true, […] but it was like every other thought and belief of Finny’s: it should have been true. So I didn’t argue.”
232. “To be persuasive we must be believable; to be believable we must be credible; to be credible we must be truthful.”
233. “One of the few things in life that cannot possibly do harm. in the end. is the honest pursuit of the truth.”
234. “I lifted up my hands and called upon eternal truth, not with words but with tears.”
235. The best kinds of people will tell you the truth even if it hurts. Dan Koe
236. “Better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.”
237. "Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
238. “There is a lot of misunderstanding, and I feel like there’s a lot of people out there who think that it’s not real, that it’s not true, that it is something that is made up in their mind… It’s something that’s completely uncontrollable, and it’s really painful, and it’s really scary, and women need a lot of support.” – Hayden Panettiere
239. We will never have true civilization until we have learned to recognize the rights of others.” —Will Rogers, Native American actor and writer
240. “Be true to yourself and the family name you bear.”
241. "We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
242. For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver. –Martin Luther King Jr.
243. “The sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you. Some people might find that strange. But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them.” – Ranata Suzuki
244. “Those doing soul work, who want the searing truth more than solace or applause know each other right away.” – Rumi
245. “The true beauty of a woman can be observed when she has spent the day at the beach.” – Troian Bellisario
246. “Dream after dream comes true—or rather is made true by persevering effort.”– L.M. Montgomery
247. “Stop holding your truth; speak your truth. Be yourself. It’s the healthiest way to be.” – Tiffany Haddish
248. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have. —Abraham Lincoln
249. “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
250. “All liars … lie to protect themselves, to shield their egos from the raw pain of truth.” ~ Aminatta Forna
251. “Transparency increases the cost of hiding the truth. More efficient interactivity exposes truths that used to be inexpensive to hide.” – Don Peppers and Marth Roger
252. "It isn’t true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth.”
253. “Don’t try to be somebody you’re not because it doesn’t work. If you try to be this perfect person or perfect persona of what you think that somebody should be when they’re involved in public office. it’s just not going to work. Just be yourself. stay true to your core values. and really just stay abreast of the issues.” ~ Ben Quayle
254. ‘I am your grandson. You should tell me the truth. You’re not setting a very good example.‘”
255. “To become nobody but your true self and to struggle against the tide of sameness and the false security of simply fitting in is a fight worth having. To become oneself by contributing one’s native gifts and talents to this troubled world: that is the job to keep applying for and a work worth spending an entire life doing.”
256. “Genuine people don’t come around too often. If you find somebody real enough to stay true. keep them close.”
257. “How often do we stand convinced of the truth of our early memories, forgetting that they are assessments made by a child? We can replace the narratives that hold us back by inventing wiser stories, free from childish fears, and, in doing so, disperse long-held psychological stumbling blocks.”―Benjamin Zander
258. As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know, this is authenticity.
259. “There’s something so humiliating about being lied to when you know the truth. It’s like pretending the emperor is wearing clothes when it’s so clear he is not.” — Barrie Davenport
260. “I hope your dreams come true today! I know mine just did! Good morning my love!” – Calin
261. Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let out true selves be seen.
262. The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
263. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Richard Bach
264. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. Sarah Dessen
265. “Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.”
266. “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.”-Mandy Hale
267. “This means that I must release the other person from every attempt of mine to regulate, coerce, and dominate him with my love. The other person needs to retain his independence of me; to be loved for what he is, as one for whom Christ became man, died, and rose again, for whom Christ bought forth forgiveness of sins and eternal life. because Christ has long since acted decisively for my brother, before I could begin to act, I must leave him his freedom to be Christ's; I must meet him only as the person he already is in Christ's eyes. This is the meaning of the proposition that we can meet others only through the mediation of Christ. Human love constructs its own image of the other person, of what he is and what he should become. It takes the life of the other person into its own hands. Spiritual love recognizes the true image of the other person which he has received from Jesus Christ, the image that Jesus Christ himself embodied and would stamp upon all men.”
268. It's the truth, Em. You do save me. I would still be lost if you hadn't come into my life, and I thank God everyday that you gave me another chance to show you how much my soul cries out for you. There will never be anyone else for me in the world. - Author: Katie Ashley
269. “There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” – Steve Maraboli
270. “I had a mission. I had to make my dream come true. If I didn’t, what was I proving to my son?” — Taraji P. Henson, actress
271. “Depression weighs you down like a rock in a river. You don’t stand a chance. You can fight and pray and hope you have the strength to swim, but sometimes, you have to let yourself sink. Because you’ll never know true happiness until someone or something pulls you back out of that river — and you’ll never believe it until you realize it was you, yourself who saved you.” — Alysha Speer
272. Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.
273. “Fake people are like costume jewelry: they look great for a while, then all of a sudden, their true selves 'Shine' thru.” ― Nitya Prakash
274. We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
275. “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything you’ve wished for.” – Unknown
276. Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones! Itachi Uchiha
277. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
278. “Authenticity. living your truth. kindness – these are necessary virtues.” – Merle Dandridge
279. “Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” ― Rakesh Valand
280. “Screaming and repeating lies makes them neither true nor more believable.” ― Cathy Burnham Martin
281. “A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.” ~ William Shenstone
282. “Black Girls… Don’t be afraid to use your voice. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are just as important as anybody else’s. When you speak, speak with boldness and purpose. Have courage, be confident, and always be true to yourself! Live your life fearlessly! Your voice has GREAT power; don’t be afraid to utilize it when needed. You’re NOT an angry Black woman; you’re a woman who has something important to say. Your voice matters and so do YOU.”
283. “True self-care is not bath salts and chocolate cake. it’s making the choice to build a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Brianna Wiest
284. “Now, if we are made for heaven, the desire for our proper place will be already in us, but not yet attached to the true object, and will even appear as the rival of that object.”
285. “I want to see truth. I want to see the world the way it is. Not through my filters. Not through my desires. Not through the way that other people want me to see it. And I want to accept it the way it is.” – Naval Ravikant
286. “Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.” ~The Princess Bride
287. "I am sorry I didn’t tell you the truth before. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to.” ― Anne Fortier
288. Because true beauty comes from within, from the person you are.”― Sara Ella
289. “And when I reveal my true heart, not everyone is going to approve. What I know now is that I don’t need them to.” ~Alicia Keys
290. “Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.” – Albert Einstein
291. “Acting is all about truth and honesty, and the sensitivity that’s capable of transporting you.” — Thomas Kretschmann
292. To love yourself more, you need to set yourself free from any conditions. True self-love is unconditional.
293. “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.”
294. All the trial and tribulation in life only makes us more beautiful. The truth is like that in nature and in our own souls. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and the same is true for plants and animals and the earth itself. When we face troubles, we are more beautiful.
295. “Self-care is never a selfish act – it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer others. Anytime we can listen to true self and give the care it requires, we do it not only for ourselves, but for the many others whose lives we touch.”
296. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. – Bernard Meltzer
297. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. ” - Ernest Hemingway
298. Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand.” – Khalil Gibran
299. “fasting is a practice by which you deny your body food in an attempt to starve your flesh. It is a psychosomatic act, in the true sense of the word, that’s built around a biblical theology of the soul as your whole person.”
300. "Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals” – Michelle Obama
301. “We are all begging for love forgetting the simple truth that love doesn’t happen between beggars; love happens between a king and a queen who have treasures of their beings to share with each other. To be an emperor is our nature; to be a beggar is our habit.” – Osho
302. “If we’re dating you can have your freedom. You’re not my prisoner. Just stay loyal and be honest. All is ask for is the truth.” – Unknown
303. “Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.” – Madara Uchiha
304. “The true mark of a leader is the willingness to stick with a bold course of action — an unconventional business strategy, a unique product-development roadmap, a controversial marketing campaign — even as the rest of the world wonders why you’re not marching in step with the status quo. In other words, real leaders are happy to zig while others zag. They understand that in an era of hyper-competition and non-stop disruption, the only way to stand out from the crowd is to stand for something special.” Bill Taylor
305. All our dreams can come true—if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
306. “The true goal of self-improvement is not perfection, but to be better than we were before.” – Dougall Fraser
307. “When no one you know tells the truth, you learn to see under the surface.”― Cassandra Clare
308. “The true genius shudders at incompleteness — imperfection — and usually prefers silence to saying the something which is not everything that should be said.”
309. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
310. “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
311. I am sorry I didn't tell you the truth before. I was hoping I wouldn't have to. — Anne Fortier
312. “Lies don’t end relationships the truth does.” ― Shannon L. Alder
313. “Courage doesn’t mean never being afraid. We’re all afraid sometimes. Bravery means doing the right thing anyway. That’s true strength.” – Gwenda Bond
314. “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” E.A. Bucchianeri
315. “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” – Suzy Kassem
316. “When in doubt. tell the truth.”
317. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
318. “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” – Winston Churchill
319. “The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
320. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de la Fontaine.
321. “I have to stay true to myself.” ~ Rob Corddry
322. “I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.” – Sylvester Stallone
323. “Above all. be true to yourself. and if you cannot put your heart in it. take yourself out of it.” — Unknown
324. “We love seeing raw truth and openness in other people, but we’re afraid to let them see it in us. We’re afraid that our truth isn’t enough—that what we have to offer isn’t enough without the bells and whistles, without editing, and impressing.”
325. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
326. “Do not consider me now as an elegant female intending to plague you. but as a rational creature speaking the truth from her heart.”
327. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” ― Thomas Merton
328. “These things-the beauty, the memory of our own past-are good images of what we really desire; but if they are mistaken for the thing itself they turn into dumb idols, breaking the hearts of their worshippers. For they are not the thing itself; they are only the scent of a flower we have not found, the echo of a tune we have not heard, news from a country we have never yet visited. Do you think I am trying to weave a spell? Perhaps I am; but remember your fairy tales. Spells are used for breaking enchantments as well as for inducing them. And you and I have need of the strongest spell that can be found to wake us from the evil enchantment of worldliness which has been laid upon us for nearly a hundred years. Almost our whole education has been directed to silencing this shy, persistent, inner voice; almost all our modem philosophies have been devised to convince us that the good of man is to be found on this earth. And yet it is a remarkable thing that such philosophies of Progress or Creative Evolution themselves bear reluctant witness to the truth that our real goal is elsewhere.”
329. "Life isn’t complicated if you don’t break your concentration on your true vision.” – Robert Randle
330. “It’s safe to say that in a true war story nothing is ever absolutely true.”
331. "The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” —Nelson Henderson
332. “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. You know, the birth of Santa?”
333. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” – W. Clement Stone
334. “To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” ~ Denis Waitley
335. “What an adventure it is to watch someone lie when you know the truth! And yet you afford a smile! For now, they don’t hold.. the place they had once tied!” — Henry Kolge
336. “Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person.” —Thich Nhat Hanh
337. The most beautiful thing about true friends is that they know all your secrets but still love you anyway.”
338. “Whoever speaks the truth gives honest evidence, but a false witness utters deceit.”
339. Every night I go to bed hoping to have sweet dreams of you, and when I wake up, I’m so happy that those dreams are true. Good morning!
340. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true–hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it. ”
341. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” ~ Richard Bach
342. “Be loyal to what you love, be true to the earth, fight your enemies with passion and laughter.” — Edward Abbey
343. “You are a true success if you can trust yourself, love yourself, and be yourself.”― Debasish Mridha
344. “All your dreams can come true f you have the courage to purse them.” — Walt Disney
345. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!” – Tony Robbins
346. “I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.”
347. “If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.” ~ Billy Wilde
348. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” ― Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
349. “Magic existed in his eyes, his energy as he lived his daily life. I could fall into his soul and lay my worries to rest, but if by chance this happened; it wouldn’t last the test. Because there’s much to learn, before we can meet, I want to collide with his heart; allow our souls to fleet. His arms will hold my fears, but he won’t carry the load; as it is my lesson to love myself, and find my own sense of hope. When we cross our paths, our knowledge will last the test; as patience fills the air and our burdens are put to rest, I will honour my truth, and seek what I desire; ever lasting love and passion set on fire.” – Nikki Rowe
350. “No man who values originality will ever be original. But try to tell the truth as you see it, try to do any bit of work as well as it can be done for the work's sake, and what men call originality will come unsought.”
351. “Looking for truth? Observe people’s habitual behavior patterns/cycles. The truth is in their patterns and cycles. Not so much their words.” – Lalah Delia
352. A true friend recognises you for who you are, understands who you have been, and embraces who you have become.
353. “An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say, and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth. ”
354. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
355. “Being truthful to ourselves can help us develop the right mindset and help us to become more willing to doing a self-assessment.” – Michael W. Barnett
356. A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. — Douglas MacArthur
357. “It is always fun to listen to lies when you already know the truth.” – Anonymous
358. “When you live with the fear that you might be an imposter – no matter how deep down it lurks – you’ll do anything to stay under the radar and to avoid the shame it makes you feel. As a result, you’ve put in place certain coping strategies over the years to manage your life, stay safe and prevent others finding out the truth.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
359. “To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me” – Isaac Newton
360. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
361. “There is a wolf inside of every woman. Her wolf is who she was made to be before the world told her who to be. Her wolf is talent, her power, her dreams, her voice, her curiosity, her courage, her dignity, her choices, her truest identity.”- Abby Wambach
362. On your birthday, it is my hope that all of your dreams come true. You deserve nothing but the best in this world because you are an amazing young man. Happy birthday!
363. “Dreams can come true, but there is a secret. They’re realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus and hard work. They happen a step at a time, manifested over years, not weeks.”
364. “The only way we can ever get through to the truth is by finding out what we are not. We do that by looking, by observation.” – Barry Long
365. Stay true to yourself and the answer will become clear.
366. One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
367. “The way we live ought to manifest the truth of what we believe. A messy life speaks of a messy and incoherent faith.”
368. Emotional pain is not something that should be hidden away and never spoken about. There is truth in your pain; there is growth in your pain, but only if it’s first brought out into the open.
369. "That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you – the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you – because that is what people are supposed to do.” — R. J. L.
370. “Desire for beauty will endure and undermine the desire for truth.” – Richard O. Prum
371. “Though critics may bow to art, and I am its own true lover, / It is not art, but heart, which wins the wide world over. / Though smooth be the heartless prayer, no ear in Heaven will mind it.” ― Ella Wheeler Wilcox
372. “Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problems. You stay kind, committed to love and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep shining like you always do.” – Scott Stabile
373. “One lie is enough to question all truths.” – Anonymous
374. Kinda gross but kinda true
375. “If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.”– Billy Wilder
376. “There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite.”
377. ″ African-Americans themselves in certain parts join with Euro-Americans, to keep out of school, teachers who may be bold enough to teach the truth as it is. They usually say the races here are getting along amicably now, and we do not want these peaceful relationships disturbed by teaching of new political thought. What they mean to say with respect to the peaceful relation of the races, then, is that the African-Americans have been terrorized to the extent that they are afraid even to discuss political matters publicly.”
378. “One like has the power to tarnish a thousand truths.” – Al David
379. Opinions are made to be changed – or how is truth to be got at?
380. “To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits, and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.” — Picabo Street
381. Learning is what we do throughout our lives, in school and out of school. Earning is what we do to provide for the people we love and make our financial life goals come true. Yearning is what wishing and working for our dreams.
382. “Don’t surrender all your joy for an idea you used to have about yourself that isn’t true anymore.” — Cheryl Strayed. “Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar”
383. “The thing about limitations is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself.” – Jay Shettyyoung homeowners in the driveway of the home they just bought
384. As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine life without her.” —Kristin Hannah
385. For dear me, why abandon a belief Merely because it ceases to be true
386. “Working theory of spiritual formation: It’s by spirit and truth that we are transformed into the image of Jesus and set free to live in line with all that is good, beautiful, and true. It’s by isolation and lies that we are deformed into the image of the devil and enslaved in a vicious cycle of disorder and death.”
387. Long walks on the beach are the supposed holy grail of a romantic evening. The beach becomes a kind of utopia – the place where all our dreams come true.”
388. "To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth- not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source.”
389. “All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed and third it is accepted as being self-evide.”
390. “Lies sound like facts to those who’ve been conditioned to misrecognize the truth.” ― DaShanne Stokes
391. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.. — Unknown
392. “I feel safe in the midst of my enemies, for the truth is all-powerful and will prevail.” – Sojourner Truth
393. As long as I feel like this we cant be friends… selfish but its the truth.
394. “Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms, you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.” — Elisabeth Kubler
395. When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… That is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had!
396. “Be true to your heart… put your whole heart and soul into it. and then whatever you do. it will shine through.” – Jamie Brewer
397. The true meaning behind life is what difference we have made in our time where, how we have bettered the world, and whose lives we have changed.
398. “In impostor syndrome, we do not show the outside world our true and authentic selves. We show up as an avatar or a carefully constructed persona.” – Jennifer Hunt
399. “Wisdom is found only in truth.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
400. Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.”
401. “The only true test of loyalty is fidelity in the face of ruin and despair.” – Eric Felten
402. “Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.” – Michael Jackson
403. I'll just stay home and eat a lot of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but a myth.. —Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl
404. “And the strongest trust is built by the smallest actions, the keeping of the little promises. It is the constant truthfulness, the continued dependability, the remembrance of minor things, which most inspire confidence and faith.” — Walter Wangerin Jr
405. Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend. — Danka V
406. But sorry is the Kool-Aid of human emotions. […] True sorrow is as rare as true love. ― Carrie by Stephen King
407. “If you cheat on someone who is willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.” ― Unknown
408. The end that we had was not the greatest, but it taught me a great deal, that is the truth.” – Anonymous
409. “The awkward moment when you know the truth, and they still continue to lie.”
410. “All we can do. for the moment is really we need to do – listen to ourselves. When we are trying to get better. the only truth that matters is what works for us.”
411. “The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” –Winston Churchill
412. “I hate those moments when a person continuously telling lie but I know the truth.” – Anonymous
413. “Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence – that they may be true and faithful.” – Elmina S. Taylor
414. You have to stay true to yourself and where you're coming from, and sometimes people see you in a different light, but you have to take it in and try to be positive about anything.
415. “The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.” ~ Saint Augustine
416. The truth is that they come to you when you are not ready, and leaves when you need them most.
417. “Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.” – J. Michael Straczynski
418. “There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.” – Hindu Proverb
419. All discomfort comes from suppressing your true identity.” Bryant H. McGill
420. “A true friend will tell you the truth to your face – not behind your back.”
421. “An informed citizenry is the only true defense against tyranny.”
422. “Cowardice and courage are never without a measure of affectation. Nor is love. Feelings are never true. They play with their mirrors.” – Jean Baudrillard
423. “To be beautiful means to be yourself.You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself… True happiness and true power lie in understanding yourself, accepting yourself, having confidence in yourself.”- Thích Nhất Hạnh, The Art of Power
424. ”Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. ” – Arthur Miller
425. “When you show up authentic, you create the space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth.” – Anonymous
426. My childhood dream is going to come true today, I am finally buying a new car for my family.
427. You see a person's true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life. — Lovely Goyal
428. “There’s a tipping point with lies, a point where you’ve said something so many times that it feels truer than the truth.” – Holly Black
429. “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” – Virginia Woolf
430. “Be loyal to what you love, be true to the earth, fight your enemies with passion and laughter.” – Edward Abbey
431. It was so risky and so scary, and yet at the same time, so beautiful. Maybe the truth was, it shouldn’t be easy to be amazing. Then everything would be. It’s the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth. When something’s difficult to come by, you’ll do that much more to make sure it’s even harder -if not impossible- to lose.” -Sarah Dessen
432. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.” —Audrey Hepburn
433. Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get fucked, just stay true to you. Eminem
434. “The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers. ” – M. Scott Peck
435. “Truth is a point of view, but authenticity can’t be faked.” – Peter Guber
436. To be taught to read -what is the use of that, if you know not whether what you read is false or true? John Ruskin
437. Let’s say I’m working at a company… I work, I work, I work, I become a manager. I’m on one hundred and fifty thousand a year, I got a company BMW, and I wear a suit, and everyone at my job does as I say. By all measures, I’m a success now. But here’s the truth, when I leave that company, no one gives a f*ck about me. I’m a nobody outside of that one building where I’m a little bit important.” – Andrew Tate. . Let’s say I’m working at a company… I work, I work, I work, I become a manager. I’m on one hundred and fifty thousand a year, I got a company BMW, and I wear a suit, and everyone at my job does as I say. By all measures, I’m a success now. But here’s the truth, when I leave that company, no one gives a f*ck about me. I’m a nobody outside of that one building where I’m a little bit important.” – Andrew Tate.
438. “I know the truth but have chosen to be silent for her happiness.” — Chirang
439. “The truth doesn’t cost anything, but a lie could cost your everything.” – Anonymous
440. “Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
441. “You’re never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. ”
442. “Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others.” – Ada Boardley
443. “It’s about communication. It’s about honesty. It’s about treating people in the organization as deserving to know the facts. You don’t try to give them half the story. You don’t try to hide the story. You treat them as – as true equals, and you communicate and you communicate and communicate.” — Lou Gerstner
444. “Nothing else falls into line when you’re cold to your own person. Everything else falls into line when you open your heart to yourself and stay true to your own person.” – Anonymous
445. “Even when we take a break from being a parent, it never is a true break. We still have the exhaustion from being a mom. And that is hard.” -Katie Larsen
446. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach
447. Truth never damages a cause that is just.
448. “Be very selective when it comes to choosing friends. People now-a-days don’t know the true meaning of friendship and loyalty.”
449. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.” - Queen Latifah, source unknown
450. “When an individual trusts another sufficiently to expose the true self — the deepest fears, the hidden desires — a powerful intimacy is born. ” — Sarah Pekkanen
451. “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.”
452. “I prefer to be true to myself. even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others. rather than to be false. and to incur my own abhorrence.”—Frederick Douglass
453. The words “I love you” have never sounded truer than in a cemetery.
454. “Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.” — Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy
455. ” Being loyal to someone does not mean you are too weak, but it means you understand what it means to be a true friend. ” Kate C. C
456. “When you already know the truth… Just smile and enjoy the lies.” – Tanmay Sharma.
457. There is nothing that is going to make people hate you more, and love you more, than telling the truth. - Stefan Molyneux
458. “Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either. ”
459. “If it’s true that men and women can be ‘just friends’ then how come all cheaters first start out as “just friends”?”― Oliver Markus Malloy
460. “Just really believe in yourself and stay true to yourself.” – Mirai Nagasu
461. “Like a Columbus of the heart. mind and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth. in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am. I have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and completely me. in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity.”
462. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out. but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
463. “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.” —Bo Bennett, former U.S. Senator
464. “Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love.”
465. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
466. When love is true between two people, it's forever, there are no wandering eyes or thoughts about regret." Khary Tolliver, This beautiful love
467. “Whatever satisfies the soul is truth.” ― Walt Whitman
468. “Be true to yourself. help others. make each day your masterpiece. make friendship a fine art. drink deeply from good books…” – John Wooden
469. “I hope all your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true—maybe even the one about staying awake through the whole afternoon of baseball on TV!”
470. Accepting our emotional truth is essential for self-acceptance. In turn, self-acceptance is necessary for accepting others. Learning the principles of emotional honesty enables us to stop punishing ourselves and others for our emotional pain. By acknowledging our emotional vulnerability we also increase emotional intimacy. – Ronald R. Brill
471. I know you've heard it a thousand times before. But it's true — hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don't love something, then don't do it. — Ray Bradbury
472. “The holiday season is a time for singing Christmas carols, making Christmas memories, and celebrating the true meaning of Christmas.” – Unknown
473. “As we apprentice ourselves to the way of nature, we begin to understand that all of life is in a continuous cycle of giving and receiving. It is the honoring of this cycle that makes us feel at home in ourselves and in relation to the rest of nature. In order to experience true belonging, we must not only acknowledge the gifts we are receiving, but also give our beauty away, no matter how it may be received by others.”
474. “If once one has recognised the truth and seen it, you know that it is the truth and that there is no other and there cannot be, whether you are asleep or awake.”
475. Take action and believe in yourself. Dreams do come true
476. “The truth exposes some people so deeply, their last defense is to front a carefree insanity.”
477. “This above all: to thine own self be true.”
478. "You don’t need those people. By stepping aside, they’ve done you a favor. Because what you’ve got left after the fools have departed are the old souls and the true hearts. Those are the über cool sparkle rocket mind-blowers we’re after. Those are the people worthy of your love.”
479. “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.” Buddha
480. “For every dream shattered another comes true, but when my dreams are broken yours are broken too.” – Anonymous
481. “If you stop telling lies about me, I’ll stop telling the truth about you.”
482. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have. – Abraham Lincoln
483. “Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being part of you.” – Carol Ann Albright Eastman
484. “Even if you know that what you’ll say will hurt a woman’s feelings, I’ve learned that it’s better to be truthful with her than it is to cover up. Ultimate honesty is what a relationship is really about.” — Stephen Moyer
485. Never believe a liar’s “truth”, a cheater’s “answers”, or a player’s love
486. “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.” – Bertrand Russell
487. “When you learn that a truth is a lie, anger follows.” ~ Grace Slick
488. “It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts.” —Steve Maraboli
489. You are a teacher who teaches the word of God, the word of truth that gives the people power…the power of love….the love of God!
490. Two things you will never have to chase: true friends and true love.” – Mandy Hale
491. “By out-talking or bad-mouthing people, some get hoisted by their own petard, ultimately. When their sense of shame makes them crawl back to the open, they can only recover through a convalescing remedy of humbleness. After an exhausting journey throughout the scorching desert of disgrace, they come to know how to be reborn from themselves. This rebirth allows them to recognize their true selves and to become relatable again. ("Waiting for emancipation")”
492. Plato is my friend; Aristotle is my friend, but my greatest friend is truth.
493. “My belief in Jesus Christ is most important thing in my life. What I do to be able to father correctly is to spend time in the mornings by myself to get my heart. my soul. my mind – correct. To be able to handle the situations and handle the young men like I would my son. It’s loving my players where they are. helping them to move and achieve. And when they’re 30. what are they doing then? Are they a husband that stays true? Are they a father that never leaves? Are they a businessman that can be counted on in whatever they do! I think that really guides me in a better principle.” ~ Mike MacIntyre
494. "Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine
495. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” – Dr. Seuss
496. “In my daughter’s eyes I am a hero. I am strong and wise and I know no fear. But the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me.” — Martina McBride
497. “A little self-doubt will do no harm and may do a great deal of good: we will be more open to learn and correct our mistakes. But too much will shackle and stifle us with deep insecurities and make us so much aware of methods that we may overlook truth itself.” – D.A. Carson
498. “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” William Morris
499. “There is no worse lie than a truth misunderstood by those who hear it.”
500. “My answer is simply, that it is because I am not an adversary of democracy, that I have sought to speak of democracy in all sincerity. Men will not accept truth at the hands of their enemies, and truth is seldom offered to them by their friends: for this reason I have spoken it.”
501. "It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” — Paulo Coelho
502. “Three things cannot be long hidden; the sun, the moon, and the truth. ” —Confucius
503. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.”
504. “I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.”
505. The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.
506. “As Renee DiResta, technical research manager at the Stanford Internet Observatory, summarised postmodern ethics: “If you made it trend, you make it true.”
507. The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. —Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
508. Good-morn - good-night - which is best? God grant some day that I may find both true: good-morn to joy begun, good-night to sorrows left behind. Sunday Magazine
509. You just have to be true to yourself and do what you love to do.
510. Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight, basically mother stating the truth and daughter taking her own sweet time coming around. — Barbara Delinsky
511. “If you cheat on someone who is willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty. ” — Unknown
512. “When I tell any truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.” – William Blake
513. “Don’t be sad or afraid when you start losing friends, be glad you’re getting rid of the fake ones. Stay true to yourself.” — Terry Mark
514. "Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn over a new leaf, an opportunity to make our dreams come true. So let us make the most of it.”
515. “Rumor travels faster, but it didn’t stay put as long as truth.”
516. “Suffering is not holding you. You are holding suffering. When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you’ll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you. You’ll see that no one else other than you was responsible. The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival.”
517. “She used to tell me that a full moon was when mysterious things happen and wishes come true. ” — Shannon A. Thompson
518. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.” Dr Seuss
519. “Nothing is more damaging when somebody tells you a lie, but you know the truth.”
520. True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.
521. “Many people would be very scared if they saw the face of their true character in the mirror.” – Unknown
522. “Lesson learned? When people say, ‘You really, really must’ do something, it means you don’t really have to. No one ever says, ‘You really, really must deliver the baby during labor.’ When it’s true, it doesn’t need to be said.”
523. “You can't fight hatred with hatred and expect anyone to listen to you. You can only try to lessen it with humor, wit, truth and commonsense. If that doesn't work run like hell, while they throw rocks at you.”
524. “In the entire universe, you play such a huge role. The self-esteem and love you have for yourself is the only gift you need to give. It isn’t a selfish act to love yourself hard. Only you can love yourself to the fullest because you understand why every aspect of your life has happened. A self-love deficit isn’t what will bring you joy. The wrong mental attitude can be devastating in the world. If you have true self-esteem and high self-love, you can share that love with the world around you. To love oneself is to love the world, and a person learns that only when they show themselves the kindness they deserve.” – Anonymous
525. “I hate being lied straight to my face when I know every bit of the truth.” – Anonymous
526. "What a wonderful couple! I’m extremely happy to witness the birth of true love today. I feel it with every piece of my heart. Congratulations!
527. “In true love, the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens.
528. “If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
529. “Change is the end result of all true learning.” ― Leo Buscaglia
530. “If you believe a lie, it becomes the truth.” — Mona
531. “There’s more beauty in truth, even if it is dreadful beauty.” – John Steinbeck
532. “Falsehoods not only disagree with truths but usually quarrel among themselves.” ~ Daniel Webster
533. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. – Albert Einstein
534. “Reason is man’s instrument for arriving at the truth, intelligence is man’s instrument for manipulating the world more successfully; the former is essentially human, the latter belongs to the animal part of man.”
535. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Shout loud ‘I am lucky to be what I am.’” – Dr. Seuss
536. Everything worth having costs something, and the price of true love is self-knowledge. —Multiple Sources
537. “May you receive many gifts, and may your day be joyous, and best of all may you be surrounded by family and friends. May all you wish for come true.” — Theodore W. Higginsworth
538. “Nothing that lived and breathed was truly objective—even in a vacuum, even if all that possessed the brain was a self-immolating desire for the truth.”
539. “True courage is not ostentatious; men who wish to inspire terror seem thereby to confess themselves cowards. Why do they rely on it. but because they know how potent it is with themselves?”
540. “Honesty is as much saying everything as it is saying what is true.” — Richard Snelling
541. Every living thing, especially humans, has a desire to love and to be loved. D.H. Lawrence is true in this statement because deep down, everybody wants to be loved. Giving and getting love is human nature.
542. Friendship is the purest of all relation. If you ever find a true and honest friend, be thankful and don’t ever let him go. Happy Friendship Day to all!
543. “You have to stay true to yourself and where you’re coming from. and sometimes people see you in a different light. but you have to take it in and try to be positive about anything.” ~ McKayla Maroney
544. "Stop comparing skin tones. Who cares if your skin is lighter or darker than the person standing next to you? Change can only happen once you can truthfully look in the mirror and love that Deep Chocolate, Cinnamon, Mocha, or Caramel complexion.
545. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
546. “Take criticism seriously. but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism. try to learn from it. Otherwise. let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
547. “We should learn the true Christmas lesson of gentle, thoughtful kindness to those we love and to all we meet in life’s busy ways.” – J.R. Miller
548. To others, the weeds in our yards are lush green pastures, and the reverse is true. Seeking new pastures and greater prospects is never a bad thing to do in life.
549. “A man’s true wealth is the good he does in the world.” – Kahlil Gibran
550. A true friend is someone who does not get tired of your pointless drama.
551. Friends are true blessings. I can’t thank you enough for being supportive and kind and for believing in me when no one else did. How do I even deserve you?
552. “It is a sad regret to have searched for the truth and settled for an answer.” – Robert Brault
553. “Be silent and safe — silence never betrays you; be true to your word and your work and your friend; put least trust in him who is foremost to praise you, nor judge of a road till it draw to the end.” – John Boyle O’Reilly
554. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. –Dr. Seuss
555. “When you stretch the truth, watch out for the snapback.” – Bill Copeland