800 Motivational Deep Quotes To Make You Think About Life
1. “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
2. “Depressed means you need deep rest from the character you’ve been playing in the world.” – Jim Carrey
3. “I hid my deepest feelings so well I forgot where I placed them.”
4. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” — Honoré de Balzac
5. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them.”
6. “want to love my children well, be present as a father, and intentionally unfold them into their full potential, but I also want to close the door, watch TV, and let them sort out their own annoying problems. I want to live deeply grateful and content with what I have, as well as practice radical generosity, but I also want to buy a new jacket I don’t need and upgrade my perfectly good car.”
7. “A compassionate doctor has traveled deep into the jungle to provide medical care to a primitive tribe afflicted with a contagious disease. He has had his medical equipment flown in. He has correctly diagnosed the problem, and the antibiotics are prepared and available. He is independently wealthy and has no need of any kind of financial compensation. But as he seeks to provide care, the afflicted refuse. They want to take care of themselves. They want to heal on their own terms. Finally, a few brave young men step forward to receive the care being freely provided. What does the doctor feel? Joy. His joy increases to the degree that the sick come to him for help and healing. It’s the whole reason he came. How much more if the diseased are not strangers but his own family? So with us, and so with Christ.”
8. “Dissect your motives deeper! You will find that no one has ever done anything wholly for others. All actions are self-directed, all service is self-serving, all love self-loving.”
9. Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging. - Joseph Campbell
10. “Let Jesus draw you in through the loveliness of his heart. This is a heart that upbraids the impenitent with all the harshness that is appropriate, yet embraces the penitent with more openness than we are able to feel. It is a heart that walks us into the bright meadow of the felt love of God. It is a heart that drew the despised and forsaken to his feet in self-abandoning hope. It is a heart of perfect balance and proportion, never overreacting, never excusing, never lashing out. It is a heart that throbs with desire for the destitute. It is a heart that floods the suffering with the deep solace of shared solidarity in that suffering. It is a heart that is gentle and lowly.”
11. You are my soul sister. We are bound to experience sisterhood together in a deeper connection than any other sisters ever will when they are bound only by blood.” – Unknown
12. “How should we be able to forget those ancient myths that are at the beginning of all peoples, the myths about dragons that at the last moment turn into princesses; perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave. Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us.”
13. “A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.” — Letty Cottin Pogrebin
14. I believe beauty is not the outside physical one but the inner deeper one – the true beauty of a person.”― Avijeet Das
15. The flowers are the makeup on the face of Mother Nature. It’s what we see when we bask in her glory. The reason they can reflect her beauty so easy is that they are the essence of light. In a symbolic way, they are the light that shines deep from within her soul.
16. “Family is supposed to be our safe haven. Very often, it’s the place where we find the deepest heartache.” – Iyanla Vanzant
17. “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.”
18. We all learned the primary colors in Kindergarten. They were yellow, red, and blue. In nature, it seems to be that green is the first color. When spring blossoms, the most prominent color is green. We seem to get every other color to spring forth from the deep and lovely green.
19. You are worth the quiet moment. You are worth the deeper breath. You are worth the time it takes to slow down. Be still and rest.
20. “Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots”
21. “The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
22. “When you put together deep knowledge about a subject that intensely matters to you, charisma happens. You gain courage to share your passion, and when you do that, folks follow.” –Jerry Porras