800 Motivational Quotes to Inspire You Today (2023)
1. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. – Ashley Smith
2. “Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life. ” — Marc Chagall
3. “To love someone fiercely, to believe in something with your whole heart, to celebrate a fleeting moment in time, to fully engage in a life that doesn’t come with guarantees – these are risks that involve vulnerability and often pain. But, I’m learning that recognizing and leaning into the discomfort of vulnerability teaches us how to live with joy, gratitude and grace.” – Brené Brown
4. “Jesus’ life is the example for how to love. It’s that easy. And that difficult.”
5. “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
6. Christopher Morley believes there is simply one success story in life, and that is people who are able to live their lives according to their own plan. A tragedy in life is living under some one else’s rules and living by someone else’s agenda. Stay true to yourself.
7. “A million stars have lit up the night sky just like you have lit up my entire life. My days start with you in the morning and end with you at night! Good night!” – Unknown
8. “I have seen the bright contrast from dark to light and back again. I am privileged to be able to recognize that the sound of laughter is a blessing and a song, and to realize that the bright hours spent with my family and friends are extraordinary treasures to be saved, because … those moments are a promise that life is worth fighting for.”
9. “The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.” – Al McGuire
10. Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get. – Ian Wallace Harper
11. “All his life Dick Ullathorne had expected to follow his father and brother into the mine. Mining seemed the only natural employment for boys in the pit village where he lived”
12. “There is one truth that must be sought after first before you can go further and that truth is that you must take charge of your own life for you cannot lead a life of truth if you let someone else take responsibility for your thoughts or actions.” – Byron Pulsifer
13. "We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” —Joseph Campbell"