1. I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.. — Donna Lynn Hope
2. Any fool can have a child. That doesn't make you a father. It's the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.
3. “When you grew up with an absent father, you grew up dreaming and wanting.. But most of all, you grew up way too fast.”
4. What has really happened when you feel alone is that you’ve abandoned yourself. You have stopped taking care of your own basic needs — you don’t value yourself, you don’t listen to your own thoughts, and you don’t take care of your physical, emotional, or spiritual self. This is what is causing you to feel alone. You have abandoned you. — Gregg Michaelsen
5. “Some days she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day. It still gets done.”
6. “More than 72% of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers.” – Don Lemon
7. Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absentminded. Someone sober will worry about things going badly. Let the lover be.
8. “Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!” — Francis Kazinczy
9. “Why beer is better than wine: human feet are conspicuously absent from beer making.” —Steve Mirsky, author
10. “I will not abandon you as orphans–I will come to you.”
11. “I was speaking loudly, I realized, and I sounded almost angry, certainly righteous, but it was such a relief. I’d started with a lie—the cat box—and turned that into a surprising burst of pure truth, and I realized why criminals talked too much, because it feels so good to tell your story to a stranger.”
12. “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
13. “She affected me, even when she was absent.” — Shannon A. Thompson
14. “Dear Absent Fathers: Never Assume that the mother taught the child to hate you. A child can notice a father who doesn’t want to be involved in his child’s life. Stop this nonsense of always thinking that mothers poison their kids against you. Your absence is the biggest poison.”
15. “Let Jesus draw you in through the loveliness of his heart. This is a heart that upbraids the impenitent with all the harshness that is appropriate, yet embraces the penitent with more openness than we are able to feel. It is a heart that walks us into the bright meadow of the felt love of God. It is a heart that drew the despised and forsaken to his feet in self-abandoning hope. It is a heart of perfect balance and proportion, never overreacting, never excusing, never lashing out. It is a heart that throbs with desire for the destitute. It is a heart that floods the suffering with the deep solace of shared solidarity in that suffering. It is a heart that is gentle and lowly” (p. 99).
16. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success. ” – Will Smith
17. "Hope never abandons you, you abandon it."— George Weinberg
18. “Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.” – George Weinberg
19. “No one’s ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February.” – Suze Orman
20. “Dear absent father from the mother of a daddy less daughter. i just want to say ..Thank you and you are welcome!”
21. “If you hold on to hurt and anger with a narcissist, the children will have no normal parent. The narcissistic parent will use them as puppets, lovebomb, and abandon them. You are their only hope.” — Tracy Malone
22. “Frequently, I go to conferences and listen to speakers decry the absent father as somehow a new phenomenon. Though their recriminations against absent or emotionally distant fathers are generally meant to help society, at the same time they are built on a lie that evolution disproves generation after generation. Fathers have often gone to war or the long hunt on the Savannah, or to work in another village or city. But only in the last decade or so have manhood and fathering been trashed completely.” – Michael Gurian
23. “Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.” ~ George Weinberg
24. “Dear absent father from the mother of a dadyless daughter..i just want to say ..Thank you and you are welcome!” – Anonymous
25. “The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you. Friends won’t flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things don’t go the way he wants them to. That won’t help fill the hole in your heart. And people won’t help those who run away and do nothing. As long as you don’t give up, there will always be salvation.” – Kakashi Hatake
26. “Dear absent father from the mother of a dadyless daughter..i just want to say ..Thank you and you are welcome!”
27. “Alfanhui would have been unable to say whether there was a dark solitude in his eyes and an unfathomable silence in his ears because the music and the colors came from that other place from which concrete knowledge never comes, a place abandoned on the very first day behind the farthermost wall of memory where that other memory is born;”
28. “We must abandon completely the notion of blaming the past for any kind of situation we’re in.” – Alan Watts
29. “It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things.“ ~ Lawrence G. Lovasik
30. “She affected me, even when she was absent.” – Shannon A. Thompson
31. “Fathers, take note. Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection. Don’t be an absent father.” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
32. “I found out that I missed him the more he was absent from my life and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
33. If you hold on to hurt and anger with a narcissist, the children will have no normal parent. The narcissistic parent will use them as puppets, love bomb, and abandon them. You are their only hope.” — unknown
34. For dear me, why abandon a belief Merely because it ceases to be true
35. “Fathers, take note! Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection. Don’t be an absent father!” – Anonymous
36. “Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!” ― Francis Kazinczy
37. “Boys want to grow up to be like their male role models. And boys who grow up in homes with absent fathers search the hardest to figure out what it means to be male.”- Geoffrey Canada
38. “An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it’s too late.”
39. “As individuals and as a nation, we now suffer from social narcissism. The beloved echo of our ancestors, the virgin America, has been abandoned. We have now fallen in love with our own image, with images of our making, which turn out to be images of ourselves.”
40. “An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is too late.”
41. “No one’s ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February. ” – Suze Orman
42. “The family is link to our past, bridge to our future.”95. ¨There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.¨ — Jerry Seinfeld96. “If we abandon marriage, we abandon the family.” — Michael Enzi
43. “If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl who wants to be just like you. Don’t disappoint her.” ‒ Absent Father Inspiration Single Mom Quotes
44. “In the ninja world, those who don’t follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash.” – Obito Uchiha
45. “...And then, just when everything is bearing down on us to such an extent that we can scarcely withstand it, the Christmas message comes to tell us that all our ideas are wrong, and that what we take to be evil and dark is really good and light because it comes from God. Our eyes are at fault, that is all. God is in the manger, wealth in poverty, light in darkness, succor in abandonment. No evil can befall us; whatever men may do to us, they cannot but serve the God who is secretly revealed as love and rules the world and our lives.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
46. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success.” – Will Smith
47. She affected me, even when she was absent.” – Shannon A. Thompson
48. “Boys want to grow up to be like their male role models. And boys who grow up in homes with absent fathers search the hardest to figure out what it means to be male.” – Geoffrey Canada
49. ¨ People don´t abandon the people they love. People abandon the people they were using. ¨- Unknown
50. If you hold on to hurt and anger with a narcissist, the children will have no normal parent. The narcissistic parent will use them as puppets, lovebomb, and abandon them. You are their only hope.” — Tracy Malone
51. “The Lord will not reject his people; he will not abandon his special possession.”
52. I didn't abandon everything at a moment's notice - on the contrary. I returned to France from America, leaving the 'Large Glass' unfinished. - Author: Marcel Duchamp
53. Daughters. They were sometimes as familiar and intimate as honeysuckles in bloom, but mostly daughters were mysteries. They lived in rooms you had long since abandoned and could not, did not ever want to reenter. ― Benjamin Alire Saenz, Names on a Map
54. “Another mother recalls how she felt caring for twin baby boys, one with cerebral palsy and the other with autism. Caring for two babies with special needs was exhausting and led to a (false) sense of isolation. She felt abandoned by her spouse. “Looking back,” she says, “I know my husband was in the trenches with me changing diapers, tired and worn out. But at the time, I didn’t see it.”” – Gary Chapman & Jolene Philo
55. “My dad was a good man but an emotionally absent father, and so I had to look for that male attention somewhere else, and found it in a brother-in-law. He just happened to be an alcoholic.” – Jim Hamilton
56. “Father take note! Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection! Don’t be an absent father!” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
57. The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you. Friends won’t flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things don’t go the way he wants them to. That won’t help fill the hole in your heart. And people won’t help those who run away and do nothing. As long as you don’t give up, there will always be salvation. Kakashi Hatake
58. Freedom is not a mere matter of political decision or new constitutions...it is of the mind and heart and if the mind narrows itself and is befogged and the heart is full of bitterness and hatred, then freedom is absent. - Jawaharlal Nehru
59. Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is. – Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
60. “The sun loved me again when it saw that the stars would not abandon me.”― Jenim Dibie
61. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow94. “I wasn’t empty because others abandoned me, but because I had abandoned myself.”― L.M. Browning
62. “Let Jesus draw you in through the loveliness of his heart. This is a heart that upbraids the impenitent with all the harshness that is appropriate, yet embraces the penitent with more openness than we are able to feel. It is a heart that walks us into the bright meadow of the felt love of God. It is a heart that drew the despised and forsaken to his feet in self-abandoning hope. It is a heart of perfect balance and proportion, never overreacting, never excusing, never lashing out. It is a heart that throbs with desire for the destitute. It is a heart that floods the suffering with the deep solace of shared solidarity in that suffering. It is a heart that is gentle and lowly.”
63. “Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate.”
64. “My dad was a good man but an emotionally absent father, and so I had to look for that male attention somewhere else and found it in a brother-in-law. He just happened to be an alcoholic.” – Jim Hamilton
65. “Jesus is not Zeus. He was a sinless man, not a sinless Superman. He woke up with bed head. He had pimples at thirteen. He never would have appeared on the cover of Men’s Health (he had “no beauty that we should desire him,” Isa. 53:2). He came as a normal man to normal men. He knows what it is to be thirsty, hungry, despised, rejected, scorned, shamed, embarrassed, abandoned, misunderstood, falsely accused, suffocated, tortured, and killed. He knows what it is to be lonely. His friends abandoned him when he needed them most; had he lived today, every last Twitter follower and Facebook friend would have un-friended him when he turned thirty-three—he who will never un-friend us.”
66. “She affected me, even when she was absent.”
67. “Don’t be an absent father!” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
68. “A toxic father is more dangerous than an absent father.” – Ghaju
69. “That would make me a completely absent father, and that’s unacceptable.” – Ken Salazar
70. “You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.”– John Cena633. “The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”634. “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
71. “ Before it’s too late, an absent father should realize the needs of his child” – Unknown
72. Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong! Be fearless! Don’t be afraid and don’t be scared by your enemies, because the Lord your God is the one who marches with you. He won’t let you down, and he won’t abandon you.”
73. I never thought being fatherless would make me feel so powerless and helpless. I miss you with every ounce and atom in me. I wish I had more time to show you how much you meant to me.
74. “An absent father is like a ghost that lives in the back of your mind.” – Anonymous
75. “Regardless of whether they were abused, abandoned, neglected, shamed, used, smothered, controlled, or objectified, all Nice Guys internalized the same belief — it was a bad or dangerous thing for them to be just who they were.”—Robert A. Glover
76. “But both the narcissist and his partner do not really consider each other. Trapped in the moves of an all-consuming dance macabre, they follow the motions morbidly – semiconscious, desensitized, exhausted, and concerned only with survival.” ~ Sam Vaknin515. “As individuals and as a nation, we now suffer from social narcissism. The beloved echo of our ancestors, the virgin America, has been abandoned. We have now fallen in love with our own image, with images of our making, which turn out to be images of ourselves.” ~ Daniel J. Boorstin516. When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you517. Please repair your narcissism before you start loving your neighbor as yourself.” ― Charles F. Glassman
77. “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” ~Donna Lynn Hope
78. “If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success.” ― Will Smith
79. “Dear absent father from the mother of a daddy-less daughter, I just want to say—thank you and you are welcome!” – Anonymous
80. The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you. Friends won’t flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world just because things don’t go the way he wants them to. That won’t help fill the hole in your heart. And people won’t help those who run away and do nothing. As long as you don’t give up, there will always be salvation.
81. “We know that children who grow up with absent fathers can suffer lasting damage. They are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison. Fatherlessness is not the only cause of these things, but our nation must recognize it is an important factor.” – George W. Bush
82. “An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is very late ” – Unknown
83. “There would be fewer absent fathers, if straight men were turned on only by women with whom they would not mind having children.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
84. Frequently, I go to conferences and listen to speakers decry the absent father as somehow a new phenomenon. Though their recriminations against absent or emotionally distant fathers are generally meant to help society, at the same time they are built on a lie that evolution disproves generation after generation. Fathers have often gone to war, or the long hunt on the Savannah, or to work in another village or city. But only in the last decade or so have manhood and fathering been trashed completely. – Michael Gurian
85. In the ninja world, those who don’t follow the rules are trash. But, those who abandon their friends are even worse than trash.” – Obito Uchiha
86. “The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.” – Dag Hammarskjold
87. “A single mother has a backbone made of steel and a heart made of gold.” ‒ Absent Father Inspiration Single Mom Quotes
88. “Nothing can be more cruel than the leniency which abandons others to their sin. Nothing can be more compassionate than the severe reprimand which calls another Christian in one’s community back from the path of sin.”
89. “When you start to abandon your old beliefs or values – you may be stuck at the threshold for two or three years. Before moving on, you have to clear away your cherished beliefs.” ~Dick Raymond
90. “Being a single mum is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love, and twice the pride.” – Absent Father Inspiration Single Mom Quotes
91. “Alone, abandoned by his premonitions, fleeing the chill that was to accompany him until death, he sought a last refuge in Macondo in the warmth of his oldest memories. ”
92. “Since Nice Guys do not believe they are OK just as they are, they see any mistake or perceived flaw as proof that they are bad and unlovable. They believe that if anyone sees how bad they really are, they will be hurt, shamed, or abandoned. As a result, Nice Guys are consummate cover-up artists.”—Robert A. Glover
93. “Society must show that blue-collar crime never pays. Insidious white-collar crime pays very well, and nothing is declared. It's the same reason why Financial Education, probably the most important subject of all, is absent from the general school curriculum - to keep the have-nots ignorant and the establishment's riches safe.”
94. “And boys who grow up in homes with absent fathers search the hardest to figure out what it means to be male.” – Geoffrey Canada
95. What to say to someone who has an absent father?
96. "You are not lost. You are here. Stop abandoning yourself. Stop repeating this myth about love and success that will land in your lap or evade you forever. Build a humble, flawed life from the rubble, and cherish that. There is nothing more glorious on the face of the earth than someone who refuses to give up, who refuses to give in to their most self-hating, discouraged, disillusioned self, and instead learns, slowly and painfully, how to relish the feeling of building a hut in middle of the suffocating dust.”
97. “When you grew up with an absent father, you grew up dreaming and wanting. But most of all, you grew up way too fast.”
98. “There would be fewer absent fathers, if straight men were turned on only by women with whom they would not mind having children.”- Mokokoma Mokhonoana
99. “When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot become manifest, strength cannot be exerted, wealth is useless, and reason is powerless.”- Herophiles
100. “the evidence of Christ’s mercy toward you is not your life. The evidence of his mercy toward you is his—mistreated, misunderstood, betrayed, abandoned. Eternally. In your place.”
101. “There would be fewer absent fathers if straight men were turned on only by women with whom they would not mind having children.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
102. There would be fewer absent fathers, if straight men were turned on only by women with whom they would not mind having children. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
103. “God is our neighbour when our brother is absent.” – Swahili proverb
104. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. – Don Lemon
105. “Like a Columbus of the heart, mind and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth, in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am. I have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and completely me, in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
106. “An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is too late.” – Anonymous
107. “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.”
108. “Fathers, take note! Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection!Don’t be an absent father!”
109. “Why do people marry versions of their controlling mothers? Or absent fathers? To have a shot at righting old wrongs”. – Blake Crouch
110. “A poor present father is far better than a rich absent father.” – Nii Smart
111. “We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm in our marriage. Real love is about weathering the storms of life together.” —Seth Adam Smith
112. “Jesus knows what it’s like to be thirsty, hungry, despised, rejected, scorned, shamed, embarrassed, abandoned, misunderstood, falsely accused, suffocated, tortured, and killed. He knows what it is to be lonely ... had he lived today, every last Twitter follower and Facebook friend would have unfriended him when he turned 33 – he who will never unfriend us.”
113. “For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.”
114. We know that children who grow up with absent fathers can suffer lasting damage. They are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison. Fatherlessness is not the only cause of these things, but our nation must recognize it is an important factor. – George W. Bush
115. An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is too late. – Unknown
116. I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
117. “Nothing can be more cruel than that leniency which abandons others to their sin.”
118. “Exactly what are you wanting to teach your children? How to love and care for themselves, or how to neglect and abandon themselves? Self-sacrifice is NOT setting a good example.” – Miya Yamanouchi
119. “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.”503. “Depression is a flaw in chemistry, not character.”
120. Don't ever think that my love isn't true I promise never to abandon you,
121. “When you grew up with an absent father, you grew up dreaming and wanting. But most of all, you grew up way too fast.” – Anonymous
122. “I was an absent dad. Once the magazine started, I really had two families. The dream was the magazine. I worked through the night all the time.” – Hugh Hefner
123. “When you start to abandon your old beliefs or values – you may be stuck at the threshold for two or three years. Before moving on, you have to clear away your cherished beliefs.”
128. Dear dad, I always admired your ability to be strong and tender simultaneously, to be strict sometimes and incredibly funny sometimes. It’s amazing how you can be so different but still so close and dear to my heart. Happy Father’s day!
129. Ron : [taking a selfie with Barney's family] Old women. Not trending. Widowed dads, downer! Enhance and post!
130. My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!
131. “Average fathers have patience. Good fathers have more patience. Great fathers have an ocean of patience.” —Reed Markham
132. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” — George Saunders
133. Roses are blue, fathers are cool. Thanks to you, I know how to rule. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
134. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher. - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
135. Happy father’s day to my lovely dad. It has been many years now and you keep saying that I am growing up quickly and I will be a woman soon. No matter how old I get, I will always be your little girl, daddy.
136. Autism is a beautiful, complex condition. It’s also one that affects families in unique ways. The love and hope that surrounds autism may be more important than any other ailment. Being an autism dad is a labour of love.
137. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against she will judge all men.” — Gregory E. Lang
138. Dear dad, you’re the head of the family, beloved husband of our mum and a granddad for our children. How do you manage to play so many roles excellently? We won’t stop admiring you ever. Happy father’s day!
139. A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated. – Unknown
140. Shh…There’s a brand-new, big-hearted dad making sure a tiny little dream is safe and sound. —Jim Howard
141. There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” — Jennifer Williamson
142. It’s that time of year again when everyone tries to tell themselves that they had the best dad in the world. I really did have the best dad in the world, so they can’t be right.
143. “Only a brother can annoy like a sister, support like a friend, love like a father, and care like a mother.”
144. “It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family.” — Menacheim Begin
145. On the most special day, wishing my dearest husband a very Happy Father’s Day…. I know you are going to make the world’s best dad to our baby…. Lots of luck to you first time dad.
146. The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.
147. “My mom and dad passed away from cancer. Within nine months, I lost both of my folks. Immediately after that, I had a horrible betrayal where my brother, who worked for me, stole a lot of my money. He’s in jail now.”
148. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest farter… I mean father!193. I can finally admit it: I'm so awesome because of you. Happy Father’s Day.
149. “My daddy was my hero—he was always there for me when I needed him”— Bindi Irwin RD.COM
150. Not a day goes by when I don’t feel very, very lucky to have a dad like you. I am so grateful for all you have done for me.
151. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
152. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
153. Español: ¡Felicidades! ¡¡¡Vas a ser la mamá más increíble!!!
154. My dad's my best mate, and he always will be.
155. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.”
156. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes, or the secrets she keeps.” — Unknown
157. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.”
158. “My dad believed in me, even when I didn't. He always knew I could do this.” — Taylor Swift
159. “If you are a grandfather, give your grandchildren what they long for most – your time.” ~ Carolyn Booth
160. “My father died many years ago, and yet when something special happens to me, I talk to him secretly not really knowing whether he hears, but it makes me feel better to half believe it.” – Natasha Josefowitz
161. “My grandfather was the only member of his family to escape Poland before the Second World War broke out.”
162. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad ever! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends. Love you!
163. “I wanna hold you, protect you from all of the things I’ve already endured. And I wanna show you, show you all the things that this life has in store for you. And I’ll always love you, the way that a father should love his daughter.” — Staind, “Zoe Jane”
164. Share these quotes with the great dad, and say, "you're the love of my life." Write these quotes on a father’s day card and give a dad joke for a happy father's day.
165. “The love between a father and daughter is forever.” — unknown203. Happy Father’s Day from the kid who has tested your limits in just about everything—you’re welcome!
166. It seems like in the modern world, people need a reason to be outside. Golf is just one of those reasons. In the 19th century, it was more common to be outdoors just to experience nature. When golf came around, everyone was excited. Well, everyone except the father of American Literature. Take a walk just to enjoy. Not to compete.
167. “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.”
168. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.” — Joseph Addison
169. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
170. “Until you have a son of your own, you will never know what that means. You will never know the joy beyond joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.” — Kent Nerburn
171. Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest farter… I mean father!
172. “Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad.” — Unknown
173. Spend like a daddy and enjoy like a son enjoy 35th birthday fully don’t miss the fun.
174. The years roll on, but you don’t change at all. I remember you in my childhood: you were always so funny and cheerful, everyone just adored you. I told everyone that you were my daddy with a huge pride. And I’m still happy to call you my daddy. Happy holiday!
175. A dad is someone who wants to catch you when you fall. Instead, he picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
176. “No one is able to make the female a queen except her father.” — Arab Proverb
177. Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.
178. “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” – Jennifer Williamson
179. Encourage him as a great father on this special day. "You're the father of our children," is a great thing to write in his father's day card, particularly for new dads.
180. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.”—Joseph Addison
181. “Without fathers, we would all be lost. To all of the fathers who have been there from the very beginning, thank you.”
182. A dad makes sure all his campers are happy campers. —Bill Whitehead
183. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
184. Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me. Thanks, for raising me the way you did. Happy father’s day to a wonderful dad!
185. I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life.
186. “There’s two things I know for sure: She was sent here from heaven and she’s daddy’s little girl.” — Bob Carlisle
187. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” — Marinela Reka
188. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern100. Though there might be hundreds and thousands of miles between us, my love for you will always be the same. Happy Father’s Day.
189. “Of course, losing my father was traumatic. I was an only child. But from the time my father died, my general theme in life has been to turn adversity into opportunity.” – Thomas G. Stemberg
190. “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.”—Dave Attell RD.COM
191. My father only hit me once, but he used a Volvo.
192. Being a dad is 30% patience, 20% heart, and 50% making stuff up. —Bill Gray
193. “A big shout out to all of the dads who are always there for their kids, no matter what.”
194. Baby tú no eres la primera / Pero eres la verdadera / Con la que mezclo amor y bellaquera.
195. It’s not easy being a mom. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” – Betty White
196. “Time, as far as my father was concerned, was a gift you gave to other people.” — Michelle Obama, Becoming
197. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
198. “The power of a dad in a child's life is unmatched.”—Justin RicklefsRD.COM
199. “To lose your father is to lose the one whose guidance and help you seek, who supports you like a tree trunk supports its branches.” – Yann Martel
200. A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
201. “A father holds his daughter's hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.” — Unknown
202. My role model is my dad.
203. “My father worked tirelessly to create the life he wanted for our family. His good-hearted blue-collar work ethic was an inspiration to me, and I’m thankful for him every day.” –Tommy Lasorda
204. “Robin was a great kid. Smarter than her father at eight years old. She liked the oddest things. Like the instructions for a toy more than the toy itself. The credits of a movie instead of the movie. The way something was written. An expression on my face.”
205. “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” — Theodore Hesburgh
206. “My father was a blue-collar man who worked hard to give my siblings and me a better life. His work ethic and his values come to mind every time I think of a blue-collar man. I aspire to be like him.” –Kirk Ferentz
207. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”—Tim RussertRD.COM
208. The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” — Adrienne C. Moore
209. To our freedom fighters, to our soldiers, to our heroes of the nation, they are the reason we are still alive, and we will never forget their sacrifice. Happy Independence Day!179. My father described this tall lady who stands in the middle of the New York harbor, holding high a torch to welcome people seeking freedom in America. I instantly fell in love.” —Yakov Smirnoff, Ukrainian American comedian
210. Like father like daughter. I’m not surprised.
211. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, Nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light Whose love shows us the way. Thank you for always being there to guide me, Dad. I love and miss you, Happy Father’s Day.”
212. “Wishing my dad a great day in heaven… gone, but never forgotten.”
213. The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowry
214. “Focus and simplicity…once you get there, you can move mountains.” ~ Steve Jobs271. I feel so blessed to be alive and so blessed to have to have a father that loves me no matter how much wrong I do in this world
215. “I have always had the feeling I could do anything and my dad told me I could. I was in college before I found out he might be wrong.” – Ann Richards
216. Everyone needs a father. A small baby needs strong father’s arms to hold it tight. A girl needs a father to feel like a beautiful princess. A boy needs a father to learn how to be a real knight. A mother needs a father to raise their kids in happiness and harmony. Happy Father’s day!
217. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
218. [My father] always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.
219. If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.
220. When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant, I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
221. “When a daughter is born, the ordinary life of a man turns into the extraordinary life of a father.” — Unknown
222. “Some fathers wonder why the streams are bitter when they themselves have poisoned the fountain.”
223. Being a daddy's girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.
224. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better dad!
225. Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad.
226. I would say my greatest achievement in life right now - my greatest achievement period is - and I'm still trying to achieve it - is to be a wonderful father to my kids.
227. “As a father, I want my daughter to know she is braver than she believes, stronger than she seems, smarter than she thinks, and loved more than she’ll ever know.”
228. “There is no place higher than on daddy’s shoulders.” — Unknown
229. Seeing you as a dad brings out a whole new side of you and it’s just wonderful. Happy Father’s Day.
230. “My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
231. “It doesn’t matter who my father was. It matters who I remember he was.” – Anne Sexton
232. “All fathers are teachers of the life: they teach their daughters what they can expect from men.”
233. “Every little girl thinks her father is the smartest man in the world.” – Holly Robinson
234. I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week.
235. A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.
236. “She told them that her father was not dead. She did that for three days, with the ministers calling on her, and the doctors, trying to persuade her to let them dispose of the body. ”
237. Guns don’t kill people… dads with pretty daughters do.
238. Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers. –H. Jackson Brown, Jr.RD.COM
239. To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
240. My father taught me a good lesson: Don't get to low when things go wrong. And don't get too high when things are good. Robert Perish
241. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
242. You don’t have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you, and you already have. —Meryl Streep
243. “My father took one look at me when I was born and must have thought I had the face of someone dignified and sad like an old-fashioned queen or a dead person, but what I turned out like in plain, not much there to notice.
244. “My father raised us to step toward trouble rather than to step away from it.” — Justin Trudeau
245. “By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” —Charles Wadsworth
246. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” — Sigmund Freud
247. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
248. “No one is able to make the female a queen except her father…” — Arab Proverb
249. “A son’s first hero is his dad.” — Unknown
250. “When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, ‘She’s more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge.’” – Helen Hayes
251. Dad, we love you with all of our hearts! As a father, you’re a leader, a teacher, and a friend. Have a wonderful Father’s Day!
252. “I went through a time where I was really depressed. Like, I locked myself in my room and my dad had to break my door down. It was a lot to do with, like, I had really bad skin, and I felt really bullied because of that. But I never was depressed because of the way someone else made me feel, I just was depressed.” — Miley Cyrus
253. It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
254. Dear father, you are never wrong in your life. But you will be wrong if you ever think that i don’t love you and have forgotten about you. Because I never will. Happy father’s day!
255. I’m so lucky to have you as my father. I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
256. “My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams.” — Liza Minelli
257. The nature of fatherhood is that you’re doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified when you do it.
258. On this Father’s Day, I would love to thank you grandfather for always being there for me and believing in me. Happy Father’s Day.
259. “A good father-daughter relationship ….can empower daughters to believe in themselves and to prosecute a case with conviction and confidence. It can bestow upon a girl a sense of belonging, a self-efficacy and a resilience for life.” – Madonna King, Fathers and Daughters
260. “Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads who have been a shoulder to cry on, a sounding board, and a source of wisdom.”
261. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
262. A dad is a child’s first hero.
263. "My father used to say, ‘Don’t raise your voice. Improve your argument.'” —Archbishop Desmond Tutu (January 2008)
264. “You can know a thing to death and be for all purposes completely ignorant of it. A man can know his father, or his son, and there might still be nothing between them but loyalty and love and mutual incomprehension.” — Marilynne Robinson
265. “want to love my children well, be present as a father, and intentionally unfold them into their full potential, but I also want to close the door, watch TV, and let them sort out their own annoying problems. I want to live deeply grateful and content with what I have, as well as practice radical generosity, but I also want to buy a new jacket I don’t need and upgrade my perfectly good car.”
266. “Happy Father’s Day Dad! My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad.”
267. The fundamental defect of fathers is that they want their children to be a credit to them.
268. “You can not die of grief, though it feels as if you can. A heart does not actually break, though sometimes your chest aches as if it is breaking. Grief dims with time. It is the way of things. There comes a day when you smile again, and you feel like a traitor. How dare I feel happy. How dare I be glad in a world where my father is no more. And then you cry fresh tears, because you do not miss him as much as you once did, and giving up your grief is another kind of death.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
269. Is there any place on Earth that smells better than a laundromat? It’s like a rainy Sunday when you don’t have to get out from under your covers, or like lying back on the grass your father’s just mowed – comfort food for your nose. – Jodi Picoult
270. I can’t wait for the day that we will be reunited. It makes me look forward to the day I will depart this earth. If you can hear me, always know that you were the best dad anyone could ask for. Thank you for giving us that.
271. “Happy Father’s Day to one of the most hard-working and dedicated dads I know. You’re an inspiration to all of us.”
272. Get updates on the latest posts and more from Kidadl straight to your inbox.
273. “We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change.” – Katharine Hepburn
274. My daughter doesn't have any daddy issues. But I guarantee her boyfriends will.
275. Happy Father’s Day! You're more than a father—you're a friend. Thank you for all that you've done for me.
276. Thirty years ago my older brother, who was ten years old at the time, was trying to get a report written on birds that he’d had three months to write, which was due the next day. We were out at our family cabin in Bolinas, and he was at the kitchen table close to tears, surrounded by binder paper and pencils and unopened books about birds, immobilized by the hugeness of the task ahead. Then my father sat down beside him put his arm around my brother’s shoulder, and said, “Bird by bird, buddy. Just take it bird by bird. ― Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life
277. “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.”– Charles Wadsworth
278. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” —Gina Rodriguez
279. “No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” – Jennifer Williamson
280. Hey, daddy! I know I am not there with you on your special day. But I will make it up to you. I will bake a cake and we will relish it just the way we did in my childhood. Happy father’s day to the best man in the world!
281. “Daughters always revel in their mother’s admiration. And daughters always bask in their father’s love.” ― Hendrith Vanlon Smith Jr., The Wealth Reference Guide
282. “A father is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.” — Unknown
283. “That was when the world wasn’t so big and I could see everywhere. It was when my father was a hero and not a human.” – Markus Zusak
284. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” —Anne Geddes. This would make a great Father’s Day message to share with him this year.
285. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
286. He was a wonderful father and grandfather to me and mom but we know he was also your friend and confidant! I hope this helps commemorate him for future generations of our family! With Love,
287. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”
288. Lately, all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.
289. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life.” — Marinela Reka
290. “My father always said, ‘Never trust anyone whose TV is bigger than their bookshelf.’” —Emilia Clarke
291. Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad."
292. “Dear daddy, you taught me everything I know. I’m grateful to God for being your daughter.”
293. Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me.
294. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Cheers, Dad!
295. “La razón por la que sentimos que la ira divina puede ser exagerada es porque no sentimos el verdadero peso del pecado.”
296. “You know all that sympathy that you feel for an abused child who suffers without a good mom or dad to love and care for them? Well, they don’t stay children forever.
297. Being a dad is difficult and rewarding. Being an autism dad is even more difficult, but it can be just as rewarding. Children with autism need special attention, but they bring joy and laughter to your life.
298. “A father shouldn’t have to think of his needs first and then accommodate the child’s needs.”
299. I have always had the feeling I could do anything, and my dad told me I could. I was in college before I found out he might be wrong.
300. I'm very available to depression. I can slip in and out of it quite easily. It started when my granddad died, when I was about 10, and while I never had a suicidal thought, I have been in therapy, lots.. — Adele
301. I think about me and my dad taking a road trip from Phoenix to Nashville when I was 19. He’s no longer here with me, but I still drive that same 1994 Chevy truck. I never have bought a new car.” — Dierks Bentley
302. There’s one thing I’m strongly convinced: Father’s day was established in your honour, dear dad! You are the greatest dad ever and I’m really proud to be your son/daughter. Congratulations on the holiday!
303. “My dad taught me everything except how to live without him. Happy Fathers’ Day to Dad in heaven.”
304. “A good father will really go mad without his little girl.”
305. “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” — William Shakespeare
306. How lucky am I to have had a father so special that I miss you this much? As much as I’m hate not having you around, I’m happy to know you’re at peace.
307. “So you’ll always know, as long as one and one is two, there could never be a father who loved his daughter more than I love you.” — Paul Simon
308. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
309. Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father. –Lydia Maria Child RD.COM
310. “I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” — Lady Gaga
311. “I think as a father if we’re not changing and learning as much as our daughters, we’re doing it wrong.” – Tom Matthews
312. “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.” — Friedrich von Schiller
313. To the world you are a dad. To our family you are the world.
314. “But I can tell you that fathers change lives, as my father changed mine.” – Meg Meeker, Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters
315. “I remember a very important lesson that my father gave me when I was twelve or thirteen. He said, ‘You know, today I welded a perfect seam and I signed my name to it.’ And I said, ‘But, Daddy, no one's going to see it!’ And he said, ‘Yeah, but I know it's there.’ So when I was working in kitchens, I did good work.”
316. Happy father’s day, daddy! Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I've needed.
317. “Thanks for supporting me in time when I really needed the care and affection of a fatherly figure. Happy Father’s Day.”
318. “A blue collar dad works hard every day, but his biggest reward is seeing his family thrive.” – Unknown
319. My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
320. When I was a child, all problems had ended with a single word from my father. A smile from him was sunshine, his scowl a bolt of thunder. He was smart, and generous, and honorable without fail. He could exile a trespasser, check my math homework, and fix the leaky bathroom sink, all before dinner. For the longest time, I thought he was invincible. Above the petty problems that plagued normal people. And now he was gone.” — Rachel Vincent
321. “I think I will keep the gremlin, thank you very much.” Techno and Wilbur began to complain that their dad took Tommy when Phil interrupted them. “And I think I remember asking two certain boys if they could make dinner tonight. I wonder who they could be?”
322. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert. Show dad just how much you care by making one of these DIY Father’s Day gifts.
323. “A girl’s first true love is her father.” – Marisol Santiago
324. “When the brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate.” – Ibo proverb
325. “My dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.”
326. “They don’t make men like my daddy anymore.” — Loretta Lynn
327. “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.”
328. “Mom pointed her chopsticks at me. ‘You see?’ she said. ‘Right there. That’s exactly what I’m saying. You’re way too easily embarrassed. Your father and I are who we are. Accept it.’
329. I miss being with you on father’s day, but I'm thinking about you and hoping you have a great day.
330. Autism can be beautiful, powerful and awesome. Being the father of an autistic child doesn’t need to mean being broken or sad—it just needs your love and respect for who he is.
331. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears.“
332. So happy to have the occasion to tell you how much I love and appreciate you, dad! You’ve been with me when I was down, when I was happy, when I cried after my heart got broken for the first time. You are the best father in the world. Love you.
333. A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.
334. “Dear Lord, can you do me a favor? Would you hug my dad, and place a kiss upon his cheek, and tell him it’s from me?”
335. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” — Gloria Naylor
336. Sending love and gratitude across miles to the best dad in the world. Happy Father’s Day.
337. “It is one thing, as a child, to be told your father loves you. You believe him. You take him at his word. But it is another thing, unutterably more real, to be swept up in his embrace, to feel the warmth, to hear his beating heart within his chest, to instantly know the protective grip of his arms. It's one thing to hear he loves you; it's another thing to feel his love. This is the glorious work of the Spirit.”
338. I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” — Umberto Eco
339. “Real dads support their children without the law telling them they have to.”
340. Thank You grandfather, for always saving me from mom and dad and loving me the most. Happy Father’s Day.
341. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be my Dad. Thank you for being the best of the best. Happy Father’s Day.
342. I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers.
343. "To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” ―Euripides
345. There you go! Father's day messages for a great dad. Give him the right words, he's a role model, even if he's a new dad. And he's a father figure doing important things. Telling him in words it's the best way and one of the best things you can do, if he's a loving boyfriend. If you're his little girl or maybe it's his first father's day, take it to the best possible level with these quotes.
346. My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
347. “I've always resented the smug statements of politicians, media commentators, corporate executives who talked of how, in America, if you worked hard you would become rich. The meaning of that was if you were poor it was because you hadn't worked hard enough. I knew this was a lie, about my father and millions of others, men and women who worked harder than anyone, harder than financiers and politicians, harder than anybody if you accept that when you work at an unpleasant job that makes it very hard work indeed.”
348. “Lookin' back all I can say about all the things he did for me is I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be.”
349. “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word — father.”
350. It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons. –Friedrich SchillerRD.COM
351. You see, my father taught me that even our most profound losses are survivable. And that is — it is what we do with that loss — our ability to transform it into a positive event —that is one of my father’s greatest lessons.” – Ted Kennedy Jr.
352. “My dad told me that when I was born my cheeks were so fat the doctors didn’t know which end to spank.”
353. “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” — Steve Martin
354. “Softball player a girl who, once steps onto the field, is transformed from daddy’s little girl into a fierce, unrelenting competitor who will stop at nothing in order to win a game. Characteristically with dirt all across her face, ratted sweaty hair, bloody knees, and dirt-stained socks and uniform. She’s a diligent hard worker who knows the real meaning of teamwork, spirit and fearing nothing. Contradictorily she personifies all of this while she still wears cute, colour coordinated hair ribbons and sleeve straps.”
355. When I look at you, I don’t just see a boyfriend…. I also see a best friend….I also see a caring father…. In this one relationship, I have found many other beautiful associations….. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day.
356. Every time i am happy, the first person i think of is you because you’ve made me happy. And every time I am sad, the first person I think of is you again. Because you can always make me happy. Love you dada.
357. Sending love and thanks across the miles to the best dad ever.
358. “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.” —Friedrich Schiller
359. “My father’s family came from Virginia and Philadelphia. He wasn’t a brother who talked a lot. He was a working man, a quiet, blue-collar dude.” – Ice T
360. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails.” — Unknown
361. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
362. “The difference between a ‘man’ and a ‘father’ is that the former shares his genes, but latter gives his life.” ―Craig D. Lounsbrough
363. “No matter who I get married to, my father will always be my first love.” — unknown
364. I was raised by my father; I was daddy's girl.
365. And my dad drilled it in my head, you know, 'If you want it bad enough, and you’re willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first, you have to believe in yourself.'
366. A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.
367. If tears could bring you back to the world, I know you would be alive now, but since we have no power over life occurrences, I will keep praying for you till the day we meet again. I miss you, father.
368. “My father always lets me laugh happily by myself, but never lets me cry alone.” — unknown
369. “To please God… to be a real ingredient in the divine happiness… to be loved by God, not merely pitied, but delighted in as an artist delights in his work or a father in a son- it seems impossible, a weight or burden of glory which our thoughts can hardly sustain. But so it is.”
370. Happy Father's Day to an awesome dad who should win a Nobel Peace Prize for putting up with me.
371. It was my father who taught me to value myself. – Dawn French
372. “You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” – Erika Cosby
373. A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
374. “He and Sonny hadn’t ever got on too well. And this was partly because Sonny was the apple of his father’s eye. It was because he loved Sonny so much and was frightened for him, that he was always fighting for him.”
375. “Creo que madurar no significa ser una persona seria, mucho menos aburrida, madurar es poder jugar, tontear, bromear, hacer sonreír como un niño, pero recordando nuestras responsabilidades, aceptar que ya no somos niños, pero sin olvidar que lo fuimos.”
376. “Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.” – Martin Andersen-Nexö
377. “My father told me ‘Name your price in the beginning. If it ever gets more expensive than the price you name, get out of there.’” — Dave Chappelle
378. “My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition. ” – Indira Gandhi
379. “Big fathers, complimenting their tiny daughters, are so beautiful.” — Unknown
380. “My father is like no one else. He has always believed in me, protected me, strengthened me, and I know without a doubt that he loves me unconditionally.”
381. “If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly.” — Cathy Ladman
382. “Mary and Joseph were just as familiar with the facts of life as we are. But they also realised something was happening that had never happened before: God alone would be the child’s father. In other words, this child would be absolutely unique — not only because He would be born of a virgin, but because He would be both fully man and fully God. God was coming to live among us!”
383. Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
384. “Big fathers, complementing their tiny daughters, are so beautiful.”
385. “My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.” – Jennifer Williamson
386. Mothers play an important role as the heart of the home, but this in no way lessens the equally important role fathers should play, as head of the home, in nurturing, training, and loving their children.
387. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
388. “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” — Unknown
389. “A father is a teacher, a singer, a doctor, a lawyer & every heroic character to his son. But a son is only a son to a father.” ― Sajal Sazzad
390. “Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.” – Anne Geddes
391. One day you will actually become a father and I am sure you will make the best dad because of the way you treat me and take care of me, you will make the most amazing father ever. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day.
392. My father used to say that it's never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, 'You never know what you can accomplish until you try.'
393. It was a portion of my own self-analysis, my reaction to my father’s death—that is to say, to the most important event, the most poignant loss of a man’s life.” – Sigmund Freud
394. “I am my father’s daughter, and I am not afraid of anything.” — Elizabeth
395. I never thought being fatherless would make me feel so powerless and helpless. I miss you with every ounce and atom in me. I wish I had more time to show you how much you meant to me.
396. “You know Harry, in a way you did see your father last night... You found him inside yourself.”
397. “My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you’ve been mean to someone, they won’t believe the nice anymore. ”
398. Being a dad who has an autistic child is hard. But it’s also the most rewarding experience you can have in your life. It helps your child to be able to trust that their father will always be there for them and it will help your child know that they can always come to you and that you will help them with whatever they need.
399. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.”
400. A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. — Dr. James Dobson
401. Before going through my daily activities every day, I create time to stare at your pictures and it gives me hope that I have you as my guardian angel. You are deeply missed, dad.
402. I wish I could grow up to be a person like you. But more than that, I think I want to be a father like you. You’re an amazing father, daddy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
403. To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship. - Wendell Phillips
404. I can’t imagine having another dad. You are the best father in the whole world, and I hope that someday I will be as kind and understanding as you are. Don’t you ever forget that I love you beyond words.
405. My dad used to say, You wouldn’t worry so much about what people thought of you if you knew how seldom they did.
406. “A father needs to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Gregory E.
407. A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.
408. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
409. “Family: a social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” – Evan Esar
410. My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.
411. My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. You never know what you can accomplish until you try.
412. “Sometimes I am amazed that my wife and I created two human beings from scratch yet struggle to assemble the most basic of IKEA cabinets.” —@askdadblog (John Kinnear)
413. “The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.” — Garrison Keillor
414. On our six a.m. walk, my daughter asked where the moon goes each morning. I let her know it’s in heaven visiting daddy’s freedom.
415. “My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.”
416. Being an autism dad is rewarding, challenging and sometimes lonely. It’s also a badge of honour that you should wear proudly. Don’t be afraid to let your family and friends know you’re the man in charge around here and offer them the opportunity to help you during times of trouble. The best way for them to get an understanding of what you are all about as a father is for them to see it in action.
417. “Some say freedom is a gift placed in our hands by our forefathers.452. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
418. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who wipes away the tears.”― Criss Jami
419. It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
420. "I was born and raised in East Los Angeles by a single mom who had three biological kids and adopted four more. I never met my dad.” –Will.I.Am
421. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.”—Anne GeddesRD.COM
422. “The reason I am bad at cooking is my father always appreciated the dish I prepared, and I believed him.” – Alia Bhat
423. “My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
424. Having a good father figure in life is so very important. I feel blessed to have you in my life, dad. You showed me what true love is, and I will be forever grateful for that. Enjoy your day. I love you.
425. “A wise son makes a glad father, But a foolish son is the grief of his mother… A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish man despises his mother.” — The Proverbs of Solomon
426. We are profoundly saddened for the loss of your father. You will be in our prayers.
427. When I met you for the first time I immediately realized that you would be a great father. I’m so happy you’re the father of our kids. There are moments when I’m about to give up, but you always know how to act. We all love and appreciate you. Happy Father’s day, my beloved husband!
428. I smile because you’re my father, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
429. “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. ” – Euripides
430. It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
431. No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” — Jennifer Williamson
432. “My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.”–Jennifer Williamson
433. Days might fade and years might pass, but I will always be daddy’s princess. You taught me most of the things I know, and instilled values in us. Nothing and nobody could ever replace you. Always thinking about you, dad.
434. “I am a family man, and my most important role is a father to my son.” — Ed Skrein
435. “Wishing you all the best on your very first Father’s Day! You’re a fantastic dad and an even better friend.”
436. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. — Menacheim Begin
437. Warm wishes on Father’s Day to you my love…. You have been the most caring boyfriend to me and I really wish to see you a loving father one day.
438. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
439. “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.”— Anne Sexton
440. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
441. Warm wishes on Father’s Day to you my love…. You have been the most caring boyfriend to me and I really wish to see you a loving father one day!!!
442. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us father and daughter.” — Unknown
443. “Dear daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.”
444. “A son needs his father at every situation he faces in present, and a father needs his son at every situation he faces for his son in past.” – Nishan Panwar
445. "You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.”
446. You counsel, pray and share uplifting messages that God has given you with me. I bless the Lord for having such a spiritual father in my life.
447. Dad, every single day I think about you. I know now you are in a better place. Rest in peace dad!
448. You know fathers don’t like to admit it when their daughters are capable of running their own lives. It means we’ve become spectators. – Larry Miller, 10 Things I Hate About You
449. There you go! Use these quotes with great fathers, or a new dad you know, for a good father or in a father's day card. Pass on warm wishes to all the amazing fathers out there. You're a real man, the best godfather anyone could ask for. The coolest dad and a wonderful godfather are the same. You're source of my strength and we're sending you loving messages today!
450. My father taught me everything except how to live without him. Happy Fathers’ Day to Dad in heaven.
451. Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts. – Paul Walker
452. Here are five Father’s Day messages you can send to your co-workers and friends who are dads:
453. “The blue collar dad is the one who takes the time to show his children that there is always a way to make things work out.” – Unknown
454. I only hope when I have my own family that everyday I see a little more of my father in me.
455. There should be a children's song: If you're happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.
456. My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. Missing you always, Happy Father’s Day.
457. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” ~ Dorothy
458. A good dad is warm, comforting, and filled with cheese. Okay, am I thinking of burritos? —Joey Benevento
459. "I buried my dad on a Thursday and showed up for work on Friday.”
460. I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” — Adabella Radici
461. I know I never tell you this often, but I love you, Dad.24. You are the role model that I always look up to, daddy. Everyone keeps telling me that superheroes don’t exist, but they haven’t met you yet. You take care of so many things and yet find the time to love me. Thank you so much, daddy.
462. “A good father will not allow any man to come into his daughter’s life and ruin it.”
463. It is a wise father that knows his own child.
464. “I think back to the day I drove Michelle and a newborn Malia home from the hospital nearly 13 years ago—crawling along, miles under the speed limit, feeling the weight of my daughter’s future resting in my hands. I think about the pledge I made to her that day: that I would give her what I never had—that if I could be anything in life, I would be a good father.”—Barack ObamaRD.COM
465. Lately all my friends are worried they're turning into their fathers. I'm worried I'm not.
466. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” —Max Lucado. Looking to make dad laugh? Crack one of these dad jokes.
467. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” — unknown
468. “The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all boys are like the ones who hurt her.” — Unknown
469. “One of life’s greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn’t good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.” — Unknown
470. “I may find my Prince but my dad will always be my king.”
471. Happy father’s day to an amazing father. Love you, daddy. Happy father’s day to you!
472. “My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” — Gwyneth Paltrow
473. It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” — Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
474. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” — Frank A. Clark
475. “Mental illness can happen to anybody. You can be a dustman, a politician, a Tesco worker… anyone. It could be your dad, your brother or your aunt.” – Frank Bruno
476. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” — Euripides
477. “Your daughter wants your guidance and support; she wants and needs a strong bond with you. And, as all successful fathers know, you need a strong bond with her.” — Meg Meeker
478. No man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
479. “For father, his daughter is no less than a breath.” — Sachin Ramdas Bharatiya
480. "If there is one thing I would teach a child, above all else, it is to be able to imagine himself into the flesh of other people: to realize his mother’s weariness, his father’s anxieties, his little brother’s lonely fears, and to give of himself generously to ease their burdens. A child who has learned to be consistently generous will become a generous adult, much loved and therefore truly successful.” —I.A.R. Wylie (June 1954)
481. “I may not think my father is right until i grow up. And by then, my son will think that I am always wrong.” — unknown
482. Father is not just a man. Frankly speaking, my father is not a man at all – he is a real superhero! There’s no other way I can explain his wonderful abilities to make me laugh when I’m sad, to interpret the most complicated things in simple terms and to love me like nobody can. Happy Father’s day!
483. “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.”
484. Here’s to every man who’s there to turn to, to count on, to look up to…just like a dad. May we honor them just like a dad, too. —Bill Gray
485. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Gregory E. Lang
486. The laugh of a daughter is the favorite symphony of a father.
487. “Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.” —Anonymous. Read these amazing dad quotes for Father’s Day.
488. “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” — Dr. James Dobson
489. “You may not be the coolest dad but on this Father’s Day, you’ll do.”
490. “When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, Daddy, will you take me to the zoo? He answered, if the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.” —Jerry Lewis
491. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” – Frank A. Clark
492. “A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.” – Unknown
493. Happy Father’s Day! So grateful for the opportunity to tell you how much I love you. Thanks to you I am who I am, and I think I am pretty awesome. Thank you for always being with me, dad. I love you very much.
494. One thing all dads have in common: On the day his kid is born, he’s the luckiest man in the world. —Jake Gahr
495. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
496. “For thousands of years, father and son have stretched wistful hands across the canyon of time.” — Alan Valentine
497. “I’m very available to depression. I can slip in and out of it quite easily. It started when my granddad died, when I was about 10, and while I never had a suicidal thought, I have been in therapy, lots.” — Adele
498. For your birthday, I hope that you will always have love and happiness in your life. Happy 40th birthday, son. Thank you for letting me enjoy fatherhood!
499. Today is all about you, dad! Enjoy, because tomorrow it’s back to the rest of us.
500. “A message to my dad in heaven: Dad, I know you are always watching over me and that your guiding hand will forever be on my shoulder. Not a day goes by that I don’t miss you. you will always be loved.”
501. Being a father of a child with autism is one of the most amazing experiences in life. Giving these children the opportunity to feel normal and be part of the world will be done by showing that they have the same privileges as other kids, with or without autism. It is important to create a child-friendly environment from home to the learning process at school, and bring them up as normal kids so that they can live independently one day.
502. For your dear husband and wonderful father, tell him what a loving husband and amazing father he is. Tell him, "You're the best husband in the eyes of our children and I love you as the father of my children."
503. It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it. — The Golden Girls
504. It is not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
505. I admire my father greatly.
506. “Like father like son: Every good tree maketh good fruits.” — William Langland
507. Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. – Gloria Naylor
508. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
509. “Fundy needs a dad. For sure. And I need to make up for what I did. I gotta make up for what I did. ” – Wilbur Soot
510. “A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.”
511. “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” — Ama H. Vanniarachchy
512. I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
513. As a dad, you can be the difference between your child struggling to fit into society or thriving. Autistic children need more support than neurotypical children to develop their independence and social skills.
514. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
515. Were Jesus’ expressions of compassion and anger at odds with one another? “The two (compassion and anger) rise and fall together. A compassionless Christ would never have gotten angry at the injustices around him ... it is the father who loves his daughter most whose anger rises most fiercely if she is mistreated.”
516. "My father used to brag that I wasn’t a ham, I was the whole pig.”
517. Being an autism dad is more than watching a son with autism grow and develop. Being an autism dad is about being your kid’s best friend, the ultimate mentor and role model, a teacher who always encourages learning new things, an advocate for justice and equality, and a compassionate caregiver (and so much more).
518. These father’s day quotes for the father figure, share them as funny quotes as father’s day messages. Give him the best father’s day for a wonderful husband.
519. “A very long time ago, when I was a little girl, I didn’t have a naughty little sister at all. I was a child all on my own. I had a father and a mother of course, but I hadn’t any other little brothers or sisters - I was quite alone.”
520. Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad.—UnknownRD.COM
521. To become a father is not hard; to be a father is, however.
522. Happy Father's Day! You did great—I turned out perfect!213. Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy in the universe. I love you!214. Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to my son. May your children bring you as much joy as you’ve brought me over the years.
523. I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king. – unknown
524. “Like countless other dads, I believe that my children are the best kids on the planet. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for placing them in my life.” – Charles Marshall
525. “Be the father/brother to someone who lost their father/brother.”
526. An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.
527. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” — Hedy Lamarr
528. It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” — Anne Sexton
529. “My parents, like others of “The Greatest Generation” who lived through the Great Depression and World War II, wanted to provide the best possible life for their children. My mother and father both attended college but dropped out to earn a living during the Depression, working the rest of their lives at blue-collar work.” – Dan Millman
530. “My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.“ – Sara Blakely
531. “Mothers show their daughters how to become strong, fathers make them.”― Rafia Shujaat
532. “[Without sobriety] I would never be sitting here with you, no way, no chance. I never would have been able to have the relationships that I do. I never would have been able to take care of my father the way I did when he was sick. So many things." - Bradley Cooper, actor and filmmaker
533. Is there any place on Earth that smells better than a laundromat? It’s like a rainy Sunday when you don’t have to get out from under your covers, or like lying back on the grass your father’s just mowed—comfort food for your nose.” —Jodi Picoult
534. I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by him.” — Halle Berry
535. “Becoming a dad is one thing—being a dad is many things.” — Steve Chapman
536. “ My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”” – Harmon Kellebrew
537. My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. – Beau Bridges – Missing you always, Happy Father’s Day.
538. “I’m so lucky to have such a great dad. This Father’s Day, let’s make it a celebration to remember!”
539. “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” ~ Evan Esar
540. “Moreover, the fact that the Son of God became man through being conceived by the Holy Spirit and being born of the Virgin Mary, that is, not of the will of the flesh nor of the will of a human father, but of God (John 1:13), means that at this decisive point in the incarnation the distinctive place and function of man as male human being was set aside.” -Thomas F. Torrance
541. Being an autism dad is hard work. It’s like being the parent of two different kids. One who has incredible strengths, concerns, and needs. And one who has to learn how to be a functioning member of society.
542. “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence B. Kelland
543. “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
544. If there is a chance of you getting back, please do because I can’t find a friend in anyone else as I did with you. People as great as you should never have to leave the world for good. I miss you, my king. I love you father.
545. For my dad in Heaven on Father’s Day I miss you so much, Dad. Not just today but every day.
546. “Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother and support like a friend. I love you my brother.” – Joyce Knight
547. The gift my father gave me every day of my life was he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
548. Everyone keeps telling me that I look like my mother. But I want to tell them that as wonderful as my mother is, I want to grow up to be like my father. I want to be like the strong and wonderful person that he is. Thank you for being a wonderful daddy to me, daddy.
549. One thing all dads have in common: On the day his kid is born, he's the luckiest man in the world.
550. The hardest thing about being an autism dad is the inability to predict your son’s behaviour. The second hardest thing is knowing that you’ll have to deal with a lot of negative emotions that come along with it. But you’ll be fine.
551. “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which, was that you can fail at what you don't want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love”
552. “A good dad will teach his daughter how to be independent and strong without being a man-hater.”
553. Being an autism dad isn’t easy. It can be a rollercoaster ride of emotions, with all the ups and downs in between that make you question your sanity and your parenting skills. But it’s worth it. Every single moment of it is worth it. And you shouldn’t change it for anything in the world.
554. To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
555. “By profession I am a soldier and take great pride in that fact, but I am also prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.”
556. I may not have my dad with you but when you are around I feel protected and pampered the same way when I had my father around….Such is your love and magic of your presence…. Sending you lots of love and best wishes on Father’s Day.
557. The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2
558. “A light was on in the kitchen. His mother sat at the kitchen table, as still as a statue. Her hands were clasped together, and she stared fixatedly at a small stain on the tablecloth. Gregor remembered seeing her that way so many nights after his dad had disappeared. He didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to scare her or shock her or ever give her any more pain.
559. Every girl on the planet wants to be a princess. But not everyone has an opportunity to actually become one. You made me feel like I am the most important girl in the world. Instead of making me a princess, you made me a queen. Thank you, dad.
560. “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” – Unknown
561. “I learned many, many lessons from my father, but not least of which is that you can fail at something you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance doing what you love.”
562. To the great, great, great dad in the world. You have been more than a dad or grandfather to me. Happy Father’s Day.
563. Dad, you taught me to chase after my dreams, and that's by far the greatest gift you've ever given me—next to being my father.
564. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Widad Akrawi
565. “All his life Dick Ullathorne had expected to follow his father and brother into the mine. Mining seemed the only natural employment for boys in the pit village where he lived”
566. I've said it before, but it's absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
567. Sons become strong men from the influence of their fathers. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
568. “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.”
569. While this birthday message is from a mother to her son, it could also be from a father to his son.
570. “Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers.” — Jackson Browne
571. "I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which, was that you can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”
572. Thank you, daddy, for all the times you stayed up late for me. For all the times you showered us with love and care. For all the wonderful moments you shared with us. For everything that you have taught us. I will always be happy to see you.
573. “And my dad drilled it in my head, you know, ‘If you want it bad enough, and you’re willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first, you have to believe in yourself.’” – Jennie Finch
574. The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
575. For every dream that has taken flight, there’s a father who believed. — Jennifer Fujita
576. “As a father, you want the best for your son, quite obviously. You want to create the best memories for your son.” — Bill Goldberg
577. “Lately all my friends are worried they’re turning into their fathers. I’m worried I’m not.” —Dan Zevin. Procrastinating on getting your dad his Father’s Day gift? No problem—these last-minute Father’s Day gifts will get there just in time.
578. It is much easier to become a father than to be one.
579. “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” — Calvin Johnson
580. “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs. Other things that are unmatched: these funny Father’s Day gifts.
581. The struggles and challenges of being an autism dad aren’t special or unique. What’s unique is the joy, love, peace and calmness that comes from being a father to an autistic child.
582. “A father is more powerful than he can even make the darkest night turn into a day with his presence.” — unknown
583. “A very happy Father’s Day to my godfather. My parents would not have made a better choice than choosing you for me.”
584. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” ―Clarence Budington Kelland
585. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” — unknown154. “You might not be my dad but you are no less than one for me. Happy Father’s Day uncle.”
586. Dear father, I’m sure you’ll never grow old. Due to your love of life, energy and an incredible sense of humour, you’ll be young and resilient forever. Your young soul and our endless love for you will never change. Happy Father’s day!
587. “He promised us that everything would be okay. I was a child, but I knew that everything would not be okay. That did not make my father a liar. It made him my father.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
588. Being the father of a child with autism can be incredibly challenging all on its own, but when you throw in the obstacles that life presents to all parents, it can sometimes make things seem impossible.
589. The day I visited my father’s grave was the best day of my life. It made me realize that no matter how old you are, or what’s happened in the past, it’s never too late to change the way you think about things.