550 Controversial Andrew Tate Quotes: Outrageous, Infamous
1. “And then you get into the aesthetics of life. For people to view you as successful, you need good body language, you need physical presence. A man who’s not dangerous, a man who has no physicality will never be seen as successful.
2. “The average man doesn’t try very hard. So if you try very hard, it’s impossible to be average.”
3. I have everything every man has ever dreamed of. I got a big mansion, I got a supercars, I can live anywhere I want, I got unlimited women, I go where I want… I do anything I want all the time. So, I’m an amazing role model.” – Andrew Tate
4. Show me a man with one friend and I’ll see a man who’s honest.” – Andrew Tate Misogyny quotes
5. “Freedom will only come when you no longer trade your time for money.”
6. “You can become rich, you can become strong, you can take care of your loved ones and enjoy the fact that it will be very difficult.”
7. Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life. – Mandy Hale
8. “You have to look at your business ideas and your plans, and find a way to remove your need for money to attempt the plan.”
9. “I don’t think there’s a person on this planet who has a 100% approval rate.”
10. Poor people like to believe the rich are mysteriously unhappy to feel better about being poor.” – Andrew Tate. . Poor people like to believe the rich are mysteriously unhappy to feel better about being poor.” – Andrew Tate.
11. “I believe that I am a very positive force for the world. I believe I am a force for good. I believe they banned me because I was becoming too popular, and they couldn’t control me.”