1. “You don’t get any medal for trying something, you get medals for results."
2. "Pride is the fuel of human accomplishment."
3. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it. ”
4. We would never have finished this project on time without Maya’s contribution
5. Thank you for using your remarkable talents and skills to fuel our mutual efforts
6. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ”
7. Keep working like this, and nothing will be able to stop you!
8. “The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. ”
9. "Wise leaders generally have wise counselors because it takes a wise person themselves to distinguish them."
10. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” – George Bernard Shaw
12. A cowardly leader is the most dangerous of men. —Stephen King
13. The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority. —Kenneth Blanchard
14. “If content is king, then conversion is queen.”
15. “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ”
16. The greatest wealth is to live content with little. —Plato
17. Your mentorship has made all the difference in the way I approach my work
18. “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. ”
19. If you spend your life trying to be good at everything, you will never be great at anything. - Tom Rath [Tweet This]
20. “So he shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart, And guided them with his skillful hands.”
21. “Leadership is the key to 99 percent of all successful efforts. ” - Erskine Bowles [Tweet This]
22. Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing. - Tom Peters [Tweet This]
23. “To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less. ” - Andre Malraux [Tweet This]
24. “The three ‘C’s’ of leadership are consideration, caring, and courtesy. Be polite to everyone. ” Brian Tracy
25. A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together. —Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
26. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.”
27. I’m so grateful that you always take the time to help your coworkers. It’s really made our team come together
28. "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
29. “A lack of realism in the vision today costs credibility tomorrow. ”
30. “Leadership is the ability to get extraordinary achievement from ordinary people. ” Brian Tracy
31. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. - Max De Pree [Tweet This]
32. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. ”
33. "All leaders lead by example...whether they intend to or not."
34. “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader. ”
35. Great leaders incorporate key strategies such as delegating
36. “Creating a culture of recognition can save a 10,000-employee company up to $16. 1 million in turnover annually. ”
37. “The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes. ” - Tony Blair [Tweet This]
38. “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?” -Seth Godin
39. "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
40. “What you do has far greater impact than what you say.” — Stephen Covey, author, businessman and speaker
41. "Followers who tell the truth, and leaders who listen to it, are an
42. "Always do right. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
43. “The greatest leaders mobilize others by coalescing people around a shared vision. ” Ken Blanchard
44. Your hard work and commitment helped us complete our project on time. I’m so grateful to have you with us!
45. “Being yourself is the only way how to stand out in today’s crowded market. So what’s YOUR story?”
46. “Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work. ” —Seth Godin
47. "Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
48. “But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant.” Matthew 20:26
49. “A leader is a dealer in hope. ” - Napoleon Bonaparte
50. Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing. - Albert Schweitzer [Tweet This]
51. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right. ” – Henry Ford
52. “Approachability and organizational performance are very closely linked.” – Tammi Spayde
53. “I’m a maniacal perfectionist. And if I weren’t, I wouldn’t have this company. ”
54. You are always responsible and strive to complete your work well and on time. It is very appreciated
55. “Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection. ” - Sheryl Sandberg [Tweet This]
56. “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it. ”
57. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. – Bill Gates
58. “A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. ” - Max Lucado
59. “Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don’t keep it a secret. ”– Mary Kay Ash
60. "Trust is the essence of Leadership."
61. “People respond well to those that are sure of what they want. ”
62. “Leadership is an action, not a position. ” —Donald McGannon, broadcasting executive
63. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?”
64. "Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it is the only thing."
65. “Practice Golden Rule Management in everything you do. Manage others the way you would like to be managed. ” Brian Tracy
66. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out. —John Wooden
67. “Whoever guards his mouth and tongue, Keeps his soul from troubles.”
68. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. ” —Margaret Fuller, American journalist and editor
69. We’re blessed to still have you as part of our team. Here’s to a promising future in our organisation!
70. “Being a leader is not about you. It’s about the people that are on your team and how you can help them be successful. ”
71. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done
72. A great leader takes people where they
73. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. ” —Oprah Winfrey
74. “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems. ”
75. “Each group and each youngster is different. As a leader or coach, you get to know what they need. ”
76. “What you do has far greater impact than what you say. - Stephen Covey [Tweet This]
77. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. ”
78. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that’s assault, not leadership. Dwight D. Eisenhower [Tweet This]
79. “When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, But when a wicked man rules, people groan.”
80. "Glass, china, and reputation, are easily crack'd, and never well mended."
81. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ” —Ayn Rand
82. “To lead people, walk behind them. ” - Lao Tzu [Tweet This]
83. Where there is no vision, the people perish. —Proverbs 29:18
84. The greatest leaders mobilize others by coalescing people around a shared vision. —Ken Blanchard
85. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. ” —John F. Kennedy
86. The supreme quality of leadership is integrity. –Dwight Eisenhower
87. You make coming to work a pleasure
88. “Leadership is not just about giving energy… it’s unleashing other people’s energy. ” —Paul Polman, Dutch businessman
89. “Leaders don't inflict pain, they share pain. ”
90. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. ” - Bill Gates
91. To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less. —Andre Malraux
92. The office kitchen is always spotless after you’ve been there! Thank you for keeping it so clean
93. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
94. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ” - Steve Jobs [Tweet This]
95. “The people that you work with are, when you get down to it, your very best friends. ” (Season 7, Episode 21)
96. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. ” —Stephen R. Covey, American educator
97. Watching you strive to improve has been an inspiration for both me and the entire team. You’re amazing!
98. “Don’t be afraid to challenge the pros, even in their own backyard. ” General Colin Powell
99. “He also told them this parable: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?””
100. “You don’t get any medal for trying something, you get medals for results
101. "Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing."
102. “In the simplest terms, a leader is one who knows where he wants to go, and gets up and goes.” – John Erskine, author
103. Thank you for always being the first to clean up after game time (I won’t thank you for always beating me at Uno though!)
104. “Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want. ” - Dianne Feinstein
105. The office is a happier place with you in it. Thanks for the laughs!
106. “The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes. ” —Tony Blair, British politician
107. "Fear is a cancer in any organization."
108. “Leaders set high standards. refuse to tolerate mediocrity or poor performance. ” Brian Tracy
109. “A leader is someone who holds her- or himself accountable for finding the potential in people and processes. ”
110. I don’t know how we could have made it through this year without you! Happy workplace anniversary!
111. “Social media is just a buzzword until you come up with a plan.”
112. “Leadership is the capacity to transform vision into reality. ” Warren G. Bennis
113. “The x-factor of great leadership is not personality, it’s humility. ”
114. "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
115. Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems. —Brian Tracy
116. “The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have. ”
117. Ginny gave a stellar presentation last week to the sales team. Be sure to watch the recording if you weren’t on the call
118. Great leaders are willing to sacrifice the numbers to save the people. - Simon Sinek [Tweet This]
119. They are truly part of the team and not merely a figurehead. They view mistakes as a valuable
120. “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. ” Romans 12:21
121. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. - Nancy D. Solomon [Tweet This]
122. “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be. ” Ralph Waldo Emerson
123. Your exemplary commitment over the years has been pivotal to this company’s success
124. “The real learning comes from losing.”
125. When I think of service, the first name I think of is Jorge. And here’s why…
126. The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. - Ray Kroc [Tweet This]
127. “You don’t have to hold a position to be a leader. ” - Henry Ford
128. One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. —Arnold Glasow
129. "We talk about deadwood, but we don't talk to deadwood."
130. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you. ” H. Jackson Brown, Jr
131. “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit. ” – Helena Rubinstein
132. "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
133. “If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters. ” Harvey Mackay
134. “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. - Warren Bennis [Tweet This]
135. “Don’t follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you. ” - Margaret Thatcher [Tweet This]
136. “A leader should always be approachable and willing to listen to the concerns of his team members.”
137. Provide a safe environment for others to express themselves
138. “Focus on how to be social, not on how to do social.”
139. Thanks for always bringing your unique perspective to our team, Rob. We rely on your practicality and your humor
140. "Man becomes great exactly in the degree in which he works for the welfare of his fellow men."
141. “Tend to the people, and they will tend to the business. ” —John Maxwell
142. “I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.”
143. “Leadership is action, not position. ”
144. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
145. Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them. —John C. Maxwell
146. One of our company values is excellence, and no one epitomizes that more than Maddy
147. “When you delegate tasks, you create followers. When you delegate authority, you create leaders. ” Craig Groeschel
148. Leadership has a harder job to do than just choose sides. It must bring sides together. - Jesse Jackson [Tweet This]
149. The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King, Jr
150. Do what you feel in your heart to be right–for you’ll be criticized anyway. —Eleanor Roosevelt
151. He who has great power should use it lightly. —Seneca
152. “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it.”
153. “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. ” -Peter F. Drucker
154. A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position. – John Maxwell
155. “Stay connected to feel empathy, compassion, and understanding for yourself and others. ” Vanessa Tucker
156. “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. ” - John Maxwell
157. “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them. ” John C. Maxwell
158. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be. ”
159. Never give an order that can't be obeyed. —General Douglas MacArthur
160. “Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words. ” Proverbs 23:9
161. "A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit."
162. Your hard work and dedication is an example to everyone on our team! Thank you for being your best every day!
163. What you do has far greater impact than what you say. —Stephen Covey
164. To do great things is difficult; but to command great things is more difficult. - Friedrich Nietzsche [Tweet This]
165. “A good leader is someone who is able to motivate his team members and bring out the best in them.”
166. “A real leader faces the music even when he doesn't like the tune. ” - Arnold H. Glasgow [Tweet This]
167. "If you want your people to think don't give instructions, give intent."
168. Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out. —Stephen Covey
169. "Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity."
170. “Where there is no wood, the fire goes out; And where there is no talebearer, strife ceases. ” Proverbs 26:20
171. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. – Amelia Earhart
172. Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position. —Brian Tracy
173. “I don’t play for records. I play to win matches.”
174. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. –George Patton
175. “If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. ”
176. “Some people want it to happen; some wish it would happen; others make it happen. ” - Michael Jordan
177. “The outward expression of empathy is courtesy. ” Stewart Butterfield
178. Leadership is the key to 99 percent of all successful efforts. —Erskine Bowles
179. I am constantly impressed by your performance. Thank you for your hard work!
180. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count."
181. “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy. ” – Jacques Maritain, French philosopher
182. “If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulder of giants. ”
183. “I never allow myself to be pressured.”
184. “I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
185. “The key to success is action. ” Brian Tracy
186. Thank you for carrying everyone along and bringing out the best in all of us. You are a great team leader
187. “If you want to do something, do it. If you’re doing it, give your best.”
188. I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. —Ralph Nader
189. Earn your leadership every day. –Michael Jordan
190. “Lead from the back- and let others believe they are in front. ”
191. “The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been. ” - Henry Kissinger
192. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. ” -Steve Jobs
193. “You become strong by lifting others up, not pulling them down. ” – Matshona Dhliwayo, author
194. Not the cry, but the flight of a wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. —Chinese Proverb
195. You won’t be happy with more until you’re happy with what you’ve got. —Viki King
196. A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. —Max Lucado
197. Thank you sir for your exceptional leadership and management skills. You are a blessing to us. We appreciate you, Sir
198. “The greatest leaders mobilize others by coalescing people around a shared vision
199. "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."
200. “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flow charts. It is about one life influencing another. ” John C. Maxwell
201. “A company is stronger if it is bound by love rather than by fear. ” - Herb Kelleher [Tweet This]
202. You are amazing. Your analysis has been on the money every single time
203. People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision. —John Maxwell
204. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. ”
205. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
206. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. ” —John F. Kennedy
207. “Engage rather than sell … Work as a co-creator, not a marketer.”
208. “Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots. ”
209. “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails. ” John Maxwell
210. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. —Meister Eckhart
211. He who has learned how to obey will know how to command. —Solon
212. Volunteering to take on the fundraiser was the key to its success. Thank you for your dedication to the worthy cause!
213. Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is. —Ernest Hemingway
214. “There is nothing I need so much as nourishment for my Self Esteem. ” – Alfred Lunt, American stage director
215. Your dedication to your work is helping lead us to success!
216. “A good name is better than precious ointment, And the day of death than the day of one’s birth;” Ecclesiastes 7:1
217. Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. —Epictetus
218. “Who you are surrounded by often determines who you become. ”
219. Leadership is intentional influence. - Michael McKinney [Tweet This]
220. “Make friends first, make sales second, make love third. In no particular order. ” (Season 6, Episode 20)
221. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. ”– Steve Jobs
222. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” —Ayn Rand, author
223. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. ”
224. "Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."
225. Are open-minded to new people and new experiences
226. “Education is the mother of leadership. ” —Wendell Willkie, lawyer
227. I’m so grateful that you’re not afraid to ask questions! It helps me be a better leader
228. “What you do has far greater impact than what you say. ” —Stephen Covey
229. He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander. —Aristotle
230. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. ” 2 Timothy 1:7
231. “Where there is no guidance the people fall, But in abundance of counselors there is victory.”
232. “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal. ” —E. Joseph Cossman, inventor and businessman
233. “Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead. ” Pete Hoekstra
234. “The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people, but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already. ”
235. A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe [Tweet This]
236. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. ” Bill George
237. "The deepest principle of human nature is the craving to be appreciated."
238. “Leader should always be focused on the task at hand and work towards achieving the team’s goals.”
239. “I’m a person who lives very in the moment.”
240. He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have. —Socrates
241. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. ” - Aristotle
242. “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus. ” Martin Luther King, Jr
243. Earn your leadership every day. - Michael Jordan [Tweet This]
244. “Social Media puts the “public” into PR and the “market” into marketing. ”
245. When I give a minister an order, I leave it to him to find the means to carry it out. —Napoleon Bonaparte
246. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it. ” —Amelia Earhart
247. “Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives. ”
248. “If you really want to grow as an entrepreneur, you’ve got to learn to delegate. ” Richard Branson
249. “You manage things; you lead people.” – Grace Murray Hopper, U.S. Navy rear admiral
250. “By not tweeting you’re tweeting. You’re sending a message.”
251. “…..from everyone who has been given much shall much be required……”
252. The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership. —Harvey Firestone
253. The perfect employee lifts others up instead of pushing them down. Thank you for being a positive influence!
254. I admire your dedication to always putting forth excellent work
255. "The way you behave when you think you can get away with it is who you really are."
256. A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible. —Polybius
257. “Leadership is based on inspiration, not domination; on cooperation, not intimidation. ”
258. “Twitter is a great place to tell the world what you’re thinking before you’ve had a chance to think about it.”
259. “I have always believed that process is more important than results.”
260. I love that you make such insightful comments during meetings. It makes my job a lot easier!
261. The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang. - Mary Kay Ash [Tweet This]
262. “The leader should always be willing to learn and adapt to changing circumstances.”
263. “The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have. ” —Padmasree Warrior, CEO & founder of Fable
264. “Feedback is the breakfast of champions. ” – Ken Blanchard, American writer
265. “I have broken many glass ceilings - so I know it can be done. ”
266. So much of what we call management consists in making it difficult for people to work. —Peter Drucker
267. Trust is the essence of Leadership. - Colin Powell [Tweet This]
268. Jason is doing an amazing job on his new client account. Maybe he can tell us how he got an upsell so quickly
269. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
270. Congratulations on your great victory! Only you could have pulled it off!
271. "Whether you think you can or think you can't--you are right."
272. Take pride in a job well done, because you are the reason we achieved our goals!
273. “When you say it, it’s marketing. When they say it, it’s social proof.”
274. "Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right; when wrong, to be set right."
275. “Without counsel plans go awry, But in the multitude of counselors they are established. ” Proverbs 15:22
276. “Social media policies will never be able to cure stupid.”
277. “You are never too small to make a difference. ” —Greta Thunberg, environmental activist
278. “Us” is way better than “me” or “you.”
279. Our project wouldn’t have been the same without your invaluable insight and creativity!
280. “You can love people without leading them but you cannot lead people without loving them. ” – John Maxwell
281. “Integrity is the most valuable and respected quality of leadership. Always keep your word. ” Brian Tracy
282. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. ”– Aristotle
283. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. ” – Marcel Proust, French writer
284. "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
285. By taking one step at a time, you’ve proven that nothing can get in your way!
286. “Be willing to make decisions. That’s the most important quality in a good leader. ”
287. “It is a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation. ” – Roberto Benigni, Italian actor
288. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not. Oprah Winfrey
289. “Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three. ” (Season 3, Episode 13)
290. You take the “im” out of impossible!
291. “A cowardly leader is the most dangerous of men. ” —Stephen King, author
292. “I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times. ”
293. "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus."
294. "You cannot be effective if those who work for you are not. So building their effectiveness ought to be a priority."
295. Whatever you are, be a good one. —Abraham Lincoln
296. “People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision. ”- John C. Maxwell [Tweet This]
297. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. ”
298. “Social networks aren’t about Web sites. They’re about experiences.”
299. There are three essentials to leadership: humility, clarity and courage. - Fuchan Yuan [Tweet This]
300. “Please Repeat: Influence is NOT Popularity!”
301. “The most powerful leadership tool you have is your own personal example. ”
302. “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!”
303. Intuitively tune into the feelings and needs of others
304. A leader takes people where they would never go on their own.” - Hans Finzel [Tweet This]
305. "Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it."
306. "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
307. “To add value to others, one must first value others. ” - John C. Maxwell [Tweet This]
308. “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas; what happens on Twitter stay on Google forever!”
309. Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. - Peter F. Drucker [Tweet This]
310. "No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it."
311. “A man who isolates himself seeks his own desire; He rages against all wise judgment.”
312. "I learned to always take on things I'd never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist."
313. The greatest leaders mobilize others by coalescing people around a shared vision. - Ken Blanchard [Tweet This]
314. “When people talk, listen completely. ”
315. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not. —Ann Brashares
316. “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. ” —Warren Bennis
317. “I think you need to love giving compliments as much as you love receiving them. ” – Yami Gautam, India actress
318. “Education is the mother of leadership” - Wendell Willkie [Tweet This]
319. “Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do so.” Proverbs 3:27
320. You manage things; you lead people. —Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper
321. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. ” -Joshua J. Marine
322. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs, co-founder and former CEO of Apple
323. “New marketing is about the relationships, not the medium.”
324. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it. ” —Alan Kay
325. “Social Media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide for you.”
326. “A leader is a dealer in hope. ” —Napoleon Bonaparte, French military and political leader
327. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. ” - Amelia Earhart
328. Listen and consider other people’s viewpoints and opinions. ”
329. If you can’t reward, then you should thank. —Arabic proverb
330. “Leadership is a series of behaviors rather than a role for heroes. ” —Margaret Wheatley, writer, teacher, and speaker
331. Radiate happiness and curbs cynicism
332. “The nation will find it very hard to look up to the leaders who are keeping their ears to the ground. ”
333. “Dream more than others think practical…Expect more than others think possible. ”– Howard Schultz
334. "Nothing will work unless you do."
335. Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing. —Tom Peters
336. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. ” - John F. Kennedy
337. The price of greatness is responsibility. – Winston Churchill
338. “If the ax is dull, And one does not sharpen the edge, Then he must use more strength…. ” Ecclesiastes 10:10
339. “Leadership: the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. ”
340. “It is important to give your team members the freedom to express themselves and perform to the best of their abilities.”
341. "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
342. Thank you for going above and beyond to help us achieve our goal. We wouldn’t have made it without you!
343. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. ” - Abraham Lincoln
344. The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated. —William James
345. “A culture of gratitude has the amazing ability to bring people together and connect under a common goal. ”
346. “In preparing for war, I have found plans to be useless but planning to be indispensable.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
347. "Not one single leadership principle requires permission from anyone other
348. "To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart."
349. Leadership is an action, not a position. - Donald McGannon [Tweet This]
350. “When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place.”
351. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ”
352. “Our head of social media is the customer.”
353. “If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities. ”
354. Don’t necessarily avoid sharp edges. Occasionally they are necessary to leadership. - Donald Rumsfeld [Tweet This]
355. “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
356. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ” —Thomas A. Edison, American inventor
357. "A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together."
358. "Eat the Frog” was a phrase coined by famous American writer Mark Twain. He once said:
359. “It’s important to back your strengths, but you have to work on your weaknesses.”
360. “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus. ”
361. “Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others. ” —Robert Louis Stevenson
362. “Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position. ”
363. “I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people. ”
364. “Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.”
365. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ” —Helen Keller, author, activist, and lecturer
366. “What you do has a far greater impact than what you say. ” - Stephen Covey
367. “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. ” - Peter F. Drucker
368. “The price of greatness is responsibility. ”
369. Surround yourself with great people; delegate authority; get out of the way. - Ronald Reagan [Tweet This]
370. “Earn your leadership every day.” – Michael Jordan, former NBA basketball player
371. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. ”
372. “A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit. ”
373. “Remember, feedback is meant to address the problem, not the person. ”
374. “If you’re looking for the next big thing, and you’re looking where everyone else is, you’re looking in the wrong place.”
375. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. ” – Mahatma Gandhi
376. “Efficiency is doing the thing right. Effectiveness is doing the right thing. ” —Peter Drucker
377. “People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. ”
378. Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better. - Bill Bradley [Tweet This]
379. “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. ” —Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady
380. “The first key to leadership is self-control. ” - Jack Weatherford [Tweet This]
381. Your desk is so beautifully decorated! It always brightens my day whenever I walk by it
382. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. - Booker T. Washington [Tweet This]
383. “We may not remember everything you said, but we will remember how special you made us feel. Thank you. ” —Anonymous
384. “Great leaders state out loud what they intend to do and in doing so, they get things done. ” - Simon Sinek [Tweet This]
385. “If you faint in the day of adversity, Your strength is small. ” Proverbs 24:10
386. “The mark of a great leader is not just in achieving success, but in helping others succeed as well.”
387. “A leader is a dealer in hope. ” —Napoleon Bonaparte, French military leader and emperor
388. “People respond well to those that are sure of what they want. ” —Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue
389. Leadership is the key to 99 percent of all successful efforts. - Erskine Bowles [Tweet This]
390. “The tone for a culture of approachability is set at the front door.” – Skip Prichard
391. “We spend so much time at work. Who wants to be around a bunch of jerks?” – Drew Bordas
392. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground”
393. “Approachable leadership builds bridges to relationships, communications, and ultimately–success.” -Skip Prichard
394. A good coach will make his players see what they can be rather than what they are. – Ara Parasheghian
395. “Keep calm and maintain a positive attitude, even in the most difficult situations, is what the leaders do.”
396. Great leaders are not defined by the absence of weakness, but rather by the presence of clear strengths. —John Zenger
397. Derek is not only a top performer on the job, but he also led a fundraising team at his local food bank last weekend
398. Here are nine phrases that should roll off your lips every single day
399. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
400. "Our work is our most important resource to develop our people."
401. Brandon’s new templates for presentations are gorgeous. You make everything I do look good
402. I am reminded how hollow the label of leadership sometimes is and how heroic followership can be. —Warren Bennis
403. You did a fantastic job helping our team reach its goal. Thank you for setting such a fantastic example!
404. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
405. A reliable employee is the best gift a leader can ask for. Thank you for being someone I can rely on
406. “If a king judges the poor with truth, His throne will be established forever.”
407. “As a leader, you have to make sure you lead by example.”
408. Ed keeps all of us laughing, and he’s helped me so many times in a jam. I’m really glad you’re on our team
409. No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent. —Abraham Lincoln
410. "You've got to go out on a limb sometimes because that's where the fruit is."
411. “You are never too small to make a difference. ”
412. "Nothing so undermines organizational change as the failure to think through the losses people face."
413. Are emotionally steady and respond appropriately when they sense awkwardness or discomfort in others
414. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. ” – Michael Jordan
415. “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority. ” – Ken Blanchard, American writer
416. Leadership is influence. —John C. Maxwell
417. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. ” - John F. Kennedy [Tweet This]
418. “A leader is someone who demonstrates what’s possible. ”
419. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Wayne Dyer
420. “He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.”
421. You’ve been crushing your personal goals lately. Awesome job!
422. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power. ” Abraham Lincoln
423. “Conscience is the root of all true courage; if a man would be brave let him obey his conscience. ” James Freeman Clark
424. “The best leaders have a high consideration factor. They really care about their people” Brian Tracy
425. “Motivating employees to work at their full potential is the main premise of successful management. ”
426. A grateful mind is a great mind, which eventually attracts to itself great things. —Plato
427. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful. ” —Malala Yousafzai, activist
428. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. — General George Patton
429. Your enthusiasm for developing your talents is truly inspirational
430. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. ”
431. A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. —John Maxwell
432. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. ” – William Blake, English poet
433. A great leader's courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position. —John Maxwell
434. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. – African proverb
435. Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day. —Jesse Jackson
436. You don’t lead by hitting people over the head—that’s assault, not leadership. –Dwight Eisenhower
437. “Leaders don’t force people to follow – they invite them on a journey. ” —Charles S. Lauer, author and businessman
438. "The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have."
439. “When a manager recognizes an employee’s behavior, personally and sincerely, both feel proud,
440. You never fail to make everyone’s day better when you’re here!
441. When eagles are silent, parrots begin to chatter. - Winston Churchill [Tweet This]
442. “You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life. ”
443. “Done is better than perfect. ” —Sheryl Sandberg
444. Leadership is the art of accomplishing more than the science of management says is possible. - Colin Powell [Tweet This]
445. “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. ” – James Allen, writer
446. “Earn your leadership every day. ” –Michael Jordan
447. “A leader is a dealer in hope. ” - Napoleon Bonaparte [Tweet This]
448. “It’s very inexpensive to give a compliment. ” – Joyce Meyer, Christian author
449. “I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. ” Ralph Nader
450. The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority. - Kenneth Blanchard [Tweet This]
451. A good leader is someone who can help people see the invisible and believe in the incredible. – Simon Sinek
452. “Entrepreneurial leadership requires the ability to move quickly when opportunity presents itself. ” Brian Tracy
453. At some point, you gotta let go, and sit still, and allow contentment to come to you. —Elizabeth Gilbert
454. “The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men, the conviction and the will to carry on. ”
455. “Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position. ” Brian Tracy
456. “Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord.
457. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
458. “Whoever guards his mouth and tongue, Keeps his soul from troubles. ”
459. “The things we fear most in organizations–fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances–are the primary sources of creativity. ”
460. “The approachable individuals are the first ones that I introduce myself to because they make me feel emotionally safe.”
461. We live in a society obsessed with public opinion. But leadership has never been about popularity. —Marco Rubio
462. “Remember the difference between a boss and a leader; a boss says “Go!”; a leader says “Let’s go!”” – E.M. Kelly
463. "Don't tell people how to do things; tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
464. Thank you for supporting me in my efforts to succeed
465. “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do. ” Carl Jung
466. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence
467. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed. ” – Napolean Hill
468. A ruler should be slow to punish and swift to reward. —Ovid
469. “Silent gratitude isn’t much to anyone. ” – Gertrude Stein, American writer
470. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live. ”
471. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. —W. T. Purkiser
472. "People don't care how much you know--until they know how much you care."
473. “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. ” William Falkner
474. "Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility."
475. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader. – John Quincy Adams
476. “You do not lead by hitting people over the head. That’s assault, not leadership.” – President Dwight D. Eisenhower
477. Your creative and innovative thinking has put you in a class all your own. No one else can compare
478. If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities. —Maya Angelou
479. “It’s not what you preach, it’s what you tolerate. ” – Jocko Willink
480. “You manage things; you lead people. “
481. “Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders. ” Tom Peters
482. “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”
483. “It does not matter who is in your team, what matters is who they will become because of you. ” – Sunday Adelaja, pastor
484. “A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them. ” M. D. Arnold
485. “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems. ” Brian Tracy
486. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that count
487. “Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing. ” Albert Schweitzer
488. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. ” Brian Tracy
489. "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
490. “The leader should always take responsibility for the team’s performance, both good and bad.”
491. Your life is worthy of praise and emulation. I appreciate you greatly
492. To live a life fulfilled, reflect on the things you have with gratitude. —Jaren Davis
493. He who has great power should use it lightly. - Seneca [Tweet This]
494. “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do. ” Jessica Jackley
495. I’m so happy that your dedication has paid off in a big way. Keep up the great work!
496. “Leader should be transparent and honest in him communication with the team members.”
497. “We all make mistakes. But social media can frame those mistakes and display them infinitely.”
498. “Leaders never use the word failure. They look upon setbacks as learning experiences. ” Brian Tracy
499. “Treat employees like they make a difference and they will. ”
500. Carla, you’re a fantastic teacher. I know I’m not the only one who wants to work on projects you’re assigned to
501. The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership. - Harvey Firestone [Tweet This]
502. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. ”
503. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude. I look forward to another 10 years!
504. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ” - Steve Jobs
505. “Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out. ” Stephen Covey
506. “An Unapproachable person may be exhibiting behaviors which are . . .
507. Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. —John F. Kennedy
508. A leader is a dealer in hope. —Napoleon Bonaparte
509. "Champions keep playing until they get it right."
510. “Always choose the future over the past. What do we do now?” Brain Tracy
511. “If what you are doing doesn’t add value, they won’t listen to you.”
512. “Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words.”
513. Thank you for making work-life enjoyable. You are a source of inspiration to me, and I appreciate you so much
514. “You take people as far as they will go, not as far as you would like them to go. ” - Jeanette Rankin [Tweet This]
515. Leadership - leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses. - Mitt Romney [Tweet This]
516. “I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
517. "The future is not shaped by those who do not really believe in the future."
518. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ”
519. “Leaders are innovative, entrepreneurial, and future-oriented. They focus on getting the job done. ” Brian Tracy
520. "The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership."
521. “Social media is not a media. The key is to listen, engage, and build relationships.”
522. I’m so grateful for all of your hard work. It definitely hasn’t gone unnoticed!
523. From day one, your work has always been amazingly high-quality. So thrilled to have you with us!
524. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. ” Bill Gates
525. “It is not fair to ask others what you are unwilling to do yourself. ”
526. “You should always find ways to learn and evolve.”
527. “A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. ” - Max Lucado [Tweet This]
528. Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. —Warren Bennis
529. It’s been so great working with you this year. I look forward to many more years to come!
530. Don't worry about failure; you only have to be right once. – Drew Houston
531. No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself, or to get all the credit for doing it. —Andrew Carnegie
532. Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm. —Publilius Syrus
533. “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. ” John C. Maxwell
534. "It is the nature of man to rise to greatness if greatness is expected of him."
535. “A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back.”
536. "The most important thing about a commander is his effect on morale."
537. “Do you see someone skilled in their work?
538. “Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it is the only thing. ”
539. "Never has man reached his destination by persistence in deviation from the straight path."
540. “If you don’t believe in yourself, why is anyone else going to believe in you. ” - Tom Brady
541. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. ” - Theodore Roosevelt
542. “What you do has far greater impact than what you say. ”
543. “I am not a big hitter, I am a smart hitter.”
544. "Do not do that which you would not have known."
545. . . . . One should always let one's accomplishments speak for one and
546. You don’t need a title to be a leader. –Multiple Attributions
547. “And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.”
548. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ”
549. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. ” —Warren Buffett, investor
550. “A cowardly leader is the most dangerous of men. ” - Stephen King [Tweet This]
551. “Data is the river that runs through everything. ”
552. "It takes leaders to grow other leaders."
553. "All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for
554. “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot. ” – Hansa Proverb
555. “You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do. ”
556. “Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want. ”
557. “He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious
558. “You don’t lead by pointing and telling people some place to go. You lead by going to that place and making a case. ”
559. The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. —Friedrich Nietzsche
560. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
561. “Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes."
562. Your sense of humor makes coming to work an absolute delight. Thank you for keeping our spirits high!
563. “Don’t forget, a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated. ” – H. Jackson Brown Jr. , American author
564. “People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision. ”
565. “Business leaders cannot be bystanders. ” - Howard Schultz [Tweet This]
566. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. ”
567. “You manage things; you lead people. ” —Admiral Grace Murray Hopper
568. “In an approachable culture, people can feel that it’s about coaching and working together.” – Lisa Beaty
569. “Mountaintops inspire leaders but valleys mature them. ”
570. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ” —Edith Wharton
571. Realize that authenticity and transparency earn trust
572. “Emotional intelligence is the ability to use emotion to increase your own and others’ success. ”
573. “The real battle is not on the cricket field. It’s in your mind.”
574. “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 7:12
575. “No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit. ” Andrew Carnegie
576. “Monitor, engage, and be transparent; these have always been the keys to success in the digital space.”
577. "Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan."
578. “All leaders are readers. ” —Jim Rohn, American entrepreneur
579. “Hire character. Train skill. ” —Peter Schutz, former president and CEO of Porsche
580. “Also do not take to heart everything people say, Lest you hear your servant cursing you. ” Ecclesiastes 7:21
581. “Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.” Philippians 2:3
582. “Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.”
583. "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.."
584. Leadership does not always wear the harness of compromise. —Woodrow Wilson
585. “Life isn’t about getting and having; it’s about giving and being. ” – Kevin Kruse, Princeton professor
586. “Leaders walk a fine line between self-confidence and humility. ” —Stanley McChrystal, retired United States Army General
587. Your extraordinary attention to detail took this project to another level!
588. “You should always be positive, no matter what the situation is. You have to believe in yourself and your abilities.”
589. “If people did not compliment one another there would be little society. ” – Luc de Clapiers, French writer
590. "You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man's initiative and independence."
591. "The very essence of leadership is that you have to have vision. You can't blow an uncertain trumpet."
592. “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. ”– Buddha
593. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist
594. “Leadership should be more participative than directive, more enabling than performing. ” —Mary D. Poole, author
595. “A person always doing his or her best becomes a natural leader, just by example. ” - Joe DiMaggio
596. “I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. ”
597. “Do not tolerate brilliant jerks. The cost to teamwork is too high.” – Reed Hastings, CEO Netflix
598. “Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better. ”
599. “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. ”
600. Management works in the system; leadership works on the system. - Stephen Covey [Tweet This]
601. “Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm. ”
602. “He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious."
603. "As a leader...your principal job is to create an operating environment where others can do great things."
604. You will never have enough, do enough or be enough, until you see yourself today as enough. —Cindy Keating
605. “Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out. ”
606. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. ”
607. "Don't be afraid to take a big step when one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small steps."
608. To have long term success as a coach or in any position of leadership, you have to be obsessed in some way. —Pat Riley
609. ” Bill Gates: "As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. ...
610. “What you do has far greater impact than what you say. ” —Steven Covey
611. “‘You miss 100 percent of the chances you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky’ – Michael Scott” (Season 5, Episode 23)
612. "Great things happen nationally when topmost leadership is goaded and
613. “The greatest leaders mobilize others by coalescing people around a shared vision."
614. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. - Bill Gates [Tweet This]
615. Leadership is based on inspiration, not domination; on cooperation, not intimidation. – William Arthur Ward
616. “He who has great power should use it lightly. ”
617. “Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you, let him be your servant,” Matthew 20:26
618. “Each group and each youngster is different. As a leader or coach, you get to know what they need. ” - Mike Krzyzewski
619. “Leadership should be more participative than directive, more enabling than performing. ”
620. Leaders don't force people to follow—they invite them on a journey. - Charles S. Lauer [Tweet This]
621. “It’s the human assets and not the tangible assets that help an org
622. I’m amazed by how you maintain your performance while taking on even more work. You’re a superstar!
623. To do great things is difficult; but to command great things is more difficult. —Friedrich Nietzsche
624. “Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes
625. Encourage others to feel better about themselves
626. “Always do right. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – Mark Twain, author
627. Thank you for making the work-life enjoyable. You are a source of inspiration to me, and I appreciate you so much
628. "Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm."
629. Not the cry, but the flight of a wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow. - Chinese Proverb [Tweet This]
630. "Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."
631. “And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise. ” Luke 6:31
632. “Becoming a leader is synonymous with becoming yourself. It is precisely that simple and it is also that difficult. ”
633. The real leader has no need to lead — he is content to point the way. - Henry Miller [Tweet This]
634. “I must follow the people. Am I not their leader?”