800 Inspirational Be Kind To Yourself Quotes (2023)
1. “Be kinder to yourself. And then let your kindness flood the world.” ― Pema Chodron
2. Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white. – Mark Jenkins
3. There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. - Nathaniel Branden.
4. “Be kind to yourself so you can be happy enough to be kind to the world.” – Misha Collins
5. There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.” – Nathaniel Branden
6. “Be kind. Be nice to yourself. You miss a shot. it’s OK.” — Sue Bird
7. “Self-love is the instrument of our preservation; it resembles the provision for the perpetuity of mankind: it is necessary. it is dear to us. it gives us pleasure. and we must conceal it. — Voltaire
8. “When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.” —Lilly Singh, comedian
9. “Self-kindness is self-empathy.”
10. “Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.” – Nathaniel Branden
11. Try your hardest to be confident in who you are. You are enough – you are beautiful. – Meagan Tandy
12. “Give yourself permission to be kind to yourself.”
13. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out. but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
14. Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.