850 Inspirational Be True To Yourself Quotes (2023)
1. “Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.”― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
2. Don't let others box you into their idea of what they think you should be. A confined identity is a miserable way to exist. Be you and live free. Trust that in living true to yourself, you will attract people that support and love you, just as you are. - Jaeda DeWalt
3. “Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” ― Rakesh Valand
4. You’ve worked so hard to get here. Remember to follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends and the next begins. I am so proud of you.
5. Being true to yourself really means being true to all the complexities of the human spirit.
6. “The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself. especially when everybody is watching.” – Dave Chappelle
7. "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” —Michelle Obama"
8. “Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.” – Unknown
9. “Being sincere and true to yourself defines your authenticity.”
10. “When we own our stories, we avoid being trapped as characters in stories someone else is telling.”
11. “Well. if you’re true to yourself you’re going to be true to everyone else.” – John Wooden
12. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” —Robert Downey Jr., actor
13. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” -Benjamin Disraeli
14. “Prove to the world you are worth something by treating yourself with the utmost respect and hope that other people will follow your example. And even if they don’t. at least one person in the world is treating you well: you.”