1. You are my favorite person in the world and always will be. I couldn’t ever thank you enough for all you do for me, you’ve made me a better person, and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I love you with all my heart. Good morning and have an incredible Friday.
2. “Every Friday, I like to high five ourselves for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humour.” – Nanea Hoffman
3. “I pray for you that the Lord will preserve you from every attack of the evil ones. He will shower you with His favour and blessing. Good morning my dearest. Do have a beautiful day ahead of you.”
4. Happy Friday, my darling! I know you had a great night’s sleep and are ready to face your day. It’s been such a long week, and I hope you’re ready for the weekend. You deserve a restful weekend after all the hard work you’ve put into your job and life lately. So go out there and enjoy yourself, and remember, if you need anything throughout the day, don’t hesitate to reach out. Good morning and have a joyous day ahead.
5. The biggest wall you have to climb is the one you build in your mind: Never let your mind talk you out of your dreams, trick you into giving up. Never let your mind become the greatest obstacle to success. To get your mind on the right track, the rest will follow. (Roy T. Bennet)
6. It’s Friday morning, and it means time to get ready for the weekend but before that happens, let me tell you how much I appreciate having a wonderful person like you by my side. I wish I could be there with you to enjoy it, but since I can’t, I thought of sending you this message instead. I wish you an amazing day and fulfilled weekend ahead. Take care and stay safe.
7. I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit. (Helen Mirren)
8. Hey there, gorgeous! I hope your Friday morning is going well. I know it might feel like we don’t talk enough, but I’m always thinking of you. You are such an incredible person, and I’m so glad we’re friends. Take care of yourself this weekend because you deserve the best. Good morning and have a nice day ahead.
9. I wish you a fantastic Friday morning. Enjoy every bit of life, no matter how hard it may seem to be. Show the world that every weekday may not match you, but Fridays are the heart of the week.
10. It’s likely because the weekend is coming up or what, but I’m feeling super energized today. I’ve got this internal engine that keeps me moving forward at full speed. May you have a fantastic morning, and I can’t wait to see you again soon. Happy Friday, and here’s to wishing you an amazing weekend ahead.
11. “Thank God it’s Friday! May your day be filled with bubbles of joy. Breathe in and relax because all you wish for is about to come true today. Have a blessed day. Happy Friday!”
12. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
13. Hey, sweet! Good morning and happy Friday, and to let you know how much I love and adore you. I’m thinking about you and wishing you a great Friday. I am sending my love out, so it can find its way to your heart. Have fun today, and be good.
14. “Every morning brings new opportunities, new challenges, new milestones to achieve and fills you with new energy. Have a Great, Positive, Beautiful Day! Good MORNING!”
15. “Finally, FRIDAY! Be easy today! Remember, it’s a job. I know it is how we eat and pay bills and provide health care to our family. But keep it in perspective; get there, do the best job you can, earn your check, and leave it at your desk at 5! Your REAL life begins when you end the workday. Save your emotional energy for that!!” ― Liz Faublas
16. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” – Catherine Pulsifer
17. “I pray for you today that God will lighten every burden on your heart and give you the strength to face another day. Good morning handsome, do. Have a pleasant day.”
18. “Be courageous. Challenge orthodoxy. Stand up for what you believe in. When you are in your rocking chair talking to your grandchildren many years from now, be sure you have a good story to tell.” — Amal Clooney
19. I know it’s hard to get up on a Friday morning. You’ve got the whole weekend ahead of you, but it can be tough to get out of bed, so I want to send you some encouragement. Life is good, and today will be great for you because you’re awesome. I hope you’ve got a chance to relax because it’s Friday. I wish you an extra special day ahead.
20. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest!” – D.S. Merezhkovsky
21. If you are still looking for the perfect day to be happy, forget Mondays because they bring in the seriousness of the new week. Chose Fridays because it ends the seriousness of the week. Happy Friday.
22. Hey honey, It’s beautiful outside today, and I hope you’re enjoying your Friday morning. I know it can be tough sometimes, but remember that we’re all in this together; if we’re not, we should be. So keep your chin up and stay strong, my friend. Remember to take care of yourself today, as I wish you a fabulous day ahead.
23. “This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity. Do not dilute the power of this new day with the hardship of yesterday. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibility.” – Steve Maraboli
24. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” —Douglas Booth
25. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” —D.S. Mixel
26. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. (Buddha)
27. Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now. (Anonymous)
28. Friday brings this sweet feeling in the morning, so keep smiling throughout the day and remember that today should end with a glass of champagne. Have a blissful and fulfilling Friday. Happy Friday.
29. “I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance and good will to everyone I have met through my journey.” —Byron Pulsifer
30. My fun fact, Friday is my second favorite “F” word. You might not love to know my first favorite “F” word. Be your best, and nothing else matters. Happy Friday friends.
31. It is Friday already, and I can’t wait to shut myself away from the busy road and frustrating world. It’s a Friday to spend with special people. Happy Friday.
32. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. (Melody Beattie)
33. “The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties, and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was a substitute for it.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
34. “You may have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There’s another day you might want to know about: Giving Tuesday. The idea is pretty straightforward. On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, shoppers take a break from their gift-buying and donate what they can to charity.” – Bill Gates
35. You cannot relieve any day that is gone, so live this Friday to the fullest, not because it is the gateway to the weekend but because it is just another fantastic day on its own.
36. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
37. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. (Kevyn Aucoin)
38. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.” – Byron Pulsifer
39. You’re a great person, and I’m glad we’re friends! I know it’s been a long week for you, but try and take some time to relax. I’m thinking about you and hope you have an amazing rest of your day. Good morning and do have a marvelous Friday.
40. “That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus.” —Byron Pulsifer
41. “Every day comes with its peculiar success and challenges. As you encounter challenges today, learn to convert them into a stepping stone. Good day and God bless you.”
42. New vistas, new aims, new plans, and new achievements will be actualized next week, but for now, enjoy the beautiful weekend that is facing you. Thank God for its Friday already.
43. For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury. (John Sununu)
44. “When Wednesday morning came the weather was very fine, And the sun in the heavens brightly did shine, And continued so all the live long day.” – William Topaz McGonagall
45. Hey dear, good morning! I hope you’re having a great day, and I look forward to seeing you later. I’m letting you know that I’m thinking about you and wishing you the best. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend ahead.
46. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.” ~ Abraham Joshua Heschel
47. Fridays are like rainbows, and they come out after a rainy week of working and working. Show your gratitude to God for making this Friday a possibility. He alone can lift you higher than your equals. Happy Friday.
48. Friday morning is here, and I wish you a great weekend ahead. I know life is hard, but every day is an opportunity to be better than the day before. Keep your head up and keep going. Stay safe and have fun.
49. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiakading
50. Today is amazing even by adding nothing. Share a cup of coffee with anyone with you because the beauty of Fridays starts when the sun goes down. Have a bliss-filled Friday.
51. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
52. “Learn from everyone but be your own guidance, and you will find a red-hot feeling in your chest each night, eager for the possibilities of a new day.” – Charlotte Eriksson
53. “A Happy Friday to strengthen your faith, restore your strength and restore your dreams. For a full, restrained, and blessed life under the anointing of God. Enjoy!”
54. I’m sending you some love this Friday morning. I know you’re on a roll this week, and I’m proud of everything you’ve accomplished. You’re an inspiration to me, and Please keep being awesome. Have a wonderful Friday.
55. It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day (James A. Murphy)
56. Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost legendary. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent. (Calvin Coolidge)
57. In whatever you do, never, ever, give up because there is no reward in quitting. Keep working on your dreams, and sooner than you expect, you will see results.
58. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself” ~ Tecumseh
59. Keep all the sorry experiences you encountered throughout the week at the back door and enjoy the beautiful weekend. Even with a million reasons to cry, search for a single reason to be happy. Enjoy the peace that comes with Friday morning.
60. “I just want you to know that if you are out there and you are being really hard on yourself right now for something that has happened … it’s normal. That is what is going to happen to you in life. No one gets through unscathed. We are all going to have a few scratches on us. Please be kind to yourselves and stand up for yourself, please.” — Taylor Swift
61. “It’s okay if every weekend doesn’t lead to big moments and campfires and laughter that carries on for hours and hours. Some weekends might be quiet, still, with plenty of room to contemplate. And in that contemplation room, there is room to grow.” — Morgan Harper Nichols
62. “Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. On behalf of your captain, Jack Daniels, and myself, welcome aboard. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.” – Unknown
63. It’s already Friday, and I know you’re probably getting ready for the weekend. I don’t know where to begin, but you’ve got it together. You’re amazing at everything you do, so don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I’m always here for you if you need anything, and I wish you all the best in life. Have a good morning and happy Friday, sweetie.
64. Put your pencils down and close your books. No more teachers, no more school, you are free! Go lay down in the sun or watch a movie. It’s Friday, You deserve a break. (Anonymous)
65. “Life is never smooth sailing all the way. A positive attitude, hope and gratitude for what we have been blessed with are useful tools for overcoming our problems.” ~ Invajy
66. The road to a happy life goes through a productive weekday. With an open heart, do your work and enjoy the serene and comfortable feeling of the weekend. TGIF.
67. “I understand what’s it like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn and be thrilled by something.” – Don Cheadle
68. The most successful people are not those who work from 20 until their 70s. They are those who do the work at the right time and got the results when it’s needed. Happy Friday.
69. Fear of what other people will think is the single most paralyzing dynamic in business and in life. The best moment of my life was the day I realized that I no longer give a damn what anybody thinks. That’s enormously liberating and freeing, and it’s the only way to live your life and do your business. (Cindy Gallop)
70. My baby, good morning, and happy Friday! I am proud of you for being brave enough to go after what you want, even if it’s scary or uncertain. You have such an incredible spirit and determination that inspires me every day. Thank you for being such an inspiration in my life. I wish you an amazing day ahead, and do remember to take care of yourself. Have a great weekend.
71. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” – D.S. Mixel
72. I’m glad you’re in my life. Good morning and happy Friday! You’re the best anyone could ask for, and I am truly grateful to spend time with you every week. Thank you for always making me laugh and giving me advice when needed. You are such a kind soul, and I appreciate that about you. Do have a pleasant day, and don’t forget to enjoy your weekend.
73. “If you find you are stressed out during the week, then it is even more important that you focus on what you want to do for the weekend, don’t bring work home.” — Kate Summers
74. This Friday morning, I’m sending you a special message of love and gratitude. I wish you a fabulous Friday and that your weekend is filled with laughter and fun. I can’t wait to hear about all the fun things you get to do this weekend. Just remember to take some time to relax and recharge, too. Do have an amazing day ahead.
75. When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn't matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. (Edmond Mbiakading)
76. “To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth – not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source.” – Debbie Ford
77. “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day” ~ Norton Juster
78. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in the time to the next paycheck.” – Byron Pulsifer
79. “What you do in the first couple of hours after you wake up in the morning is a firm indicator of not only the quality of the day you’re going to have but by extension, the quality of your entire life.” ~ Invajy
80. “You will not be deprived of the beautiful things that life has got to offer. Your life will always be the expression of God’s grace, and your joy and happiness will not be cut short.”
81. The excitement in my heart today was last felt last Friday. I am ready to make today so amazing that Saturday and Thursday will have no other choice than to be jealous. Happy Friday friends.
82. Get up. It’s morning! It’s Friday, and you should already be out of bed, ready to have an amazing day, but in case you’re not, here’s a little something to get you started. Every day is a little better when you wake up with a rested body.
83. “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers” ~ Maya Angelou
84. Dreams can come true, but there is a secret. They're realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus and hard work. They happen a step at a time, manifested over years, not weeks. (Elbert Hubbard)
85. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
86. “To be honest, when I’m home, every day is a Friday for me. It doesn’t matter what day it is for me. A lot of my friends have time off during the week, and so it doesn’t prohibit me from enjoying myself when I am home on a Monday or a Tuesday.” – Danica Patrick
87. Happy Friday. This morning calls for much celebration because we have been blessed with the priceless gift of life. May our lives continue to be showered with God’s amazing blessings. Good Morning. (Anonymous)
88. Have a good morning, sweetheart! May our bond grow stronger with each passing day. I hope everything goes well for you today and your plans will be successful. May this today be filled with sunshine, rainbows, and all your favorite things. It’s Friday, and I’m so excited about the weekend. Have a nice day ahead of you.
89. Dear, good morning and happy Friday! I can’t tell much I appreciate you and how much it means to me that we’ve been able to grow up together. I hope this message finds you well, and if not, it helps bring some comfort or peace to your day. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help make things easier for you today. Have a fantastic day ahead.
90. To be honest, when I’m home, every day is a Friday for me. It doesn’t matter what day it is for me. A lot of my friends have time off during the week, and so it doesn’t prohibit me from enjoying myself when I am home on a Monday or a Tuesday. (Danica Patrick)
91. Get up because it’s Friday morning! You are strong, capable, and resilient, and even though this world is full of challenges, you will overcome them all if you keep going. Keep your head up and stay focused on the positive things in life. I hope you had a good night’s rest and that today brings you joy, health, and happiness. Good morning and I wish you a miraculous day and weekend.
92. I love every day of the weekdays, but I love Fridays more because I have the freedom to enjoy the next day. Only if I could, I would exchange my Mondays to be Fridays, that is to show you how much every Friday means to me. Happy Friday to you.
93. “Friday is here again and I wish you nothing but abundant joy, success, and blessings on this day. I hope you have a wonderful day and a joyful weekend ahead. Happy Friday!”
94. What makes a successful Friday? It is doing the things that essentially in need without expecting a quick fix. Have a lovely Friday my dear and may your hard work pay.
95. I Check-in with you to see how your Friday morning is going. Hopefully, you’re feeling relaxed and ready to tackle the weekend. You’re important to me, and I want nothing more than for you to be happy and healthy in every way possible. I’m here for you and wish you a wonderful day and weekend ahead.
96. Good morning! I know it’s hard to get up on a Friday morning, but I think of you and your bright smile every time I start my day. I hope you have a good start to your day. Here’s to looking forward to seeing you over the weekend. Let’s make it a great one. Do have an exciting day ahead.
97. “I pray to God that each morning brings, lots of happiness and laughter for you and keeps you healthy and energetic all through the day. Good Morning, Happy Friday!”
98. The weekend is here, and I wish you a good morning and an amazing Friday! Have a lovely day, and may this weekend go by with enough fun for you. I hope your week went well and you get to relax this weekend.
99. “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” — Anne Frank
100. Your life is not static. Every decision, setback, or triumph is an opportunity to identify the seeds of truth that make you the wondrous human being that you are. (Oprah Winfrey)
101. When you think positively you will notice that your goals for the day will switch from things like "I am so bored and depressed today" to better things like "what can I do to make my day better?" (Samuel Fisher)
102. “Make it your goal to make someone smile on this Thursday by a small act of kindness, you could change a person’s life in a way you may not even realize” – Catherine Pulsifer
103. If I had my way, I would hug and kiss every Friday because it has gradually become the motivating factor that life isn’t meant to be serious all the time. Happy Friday, everyone.
104. Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride. (Anonymous)
105. You want to get to the peak, and you wish to control life. Yea, you do. Just do your work the same way you have been working since Monday. Have a beautiful weekend.
106. Your morning is always better with a little sunshine, so I’m sending you this message. The sun is shining on you today, so go out there and soak up the rays. I wish you a wonderful Friday morning. You deserve it for being such a great person. Good morning and have a great day.
107. “May the rain of blessings fall upon you and wash away all the sorrow, pain and sadness you saw in the previous days. I hope you have a wonderful, Happy Friday!”
108. “Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slid to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday!” – Catherine Pulsifer
109. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” – Byron Pulsifer
110. When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break. (Catherine Pulsifer)
111. “Honestly, I never really understood the glorification of Fridays & weekends. I don’t want to build a life and career, where I spent five days a week waiting for the weekend. No! I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way. I love my life. Everyday. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us.” ― Akilnathan Logeswaran
112. Like success, failure is many things to many people. With positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again. (W. Clement Stone)
113. “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
114. Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. (D.S. Mixell)
115. I know it’s Friday, and you probably have a lot of things to do today, but I want to send some love your way and say how much I appreciate you. You’re one of my favorite people in the world, and I couldn’t be happier that we’ve become friends over the years. You mean so much to me. I can’t wait to see what life brings us next, and I hope you feel the same way. Good morning and have a great day.
116. “May your Friday be filled with God’s mercies and blessings, that today and the weekend would be guided by him. May the Lord, increase your faith and hope. Good Morning! Happy Friday!”
117. If you don't know what you want, you'll never find it. If you don't know what you deserve, you'll always settle for less. You will wander aimlessly, uncomfortably numb in your comfort zone, wondering how life has ended up here. Life starts now, live, love, laugh and let your light shine! (Rob Liano)
118. Life is like Friday on a soap opera. It gives you the illusion that everything is going to wrap up, and then the same old shit starts up on Monday. (Stephen King)
119. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays; I go to Fridays.” – Henny Youngman
120. It’s been a long week for both of us, but we’ll get through this together. You are so important to me, and I can’t wait to see what the weekend has in store for us. I wish you a wonderful Friday and that you get to enjoy every moment of it. I am sure it will be amazing. Have a great weekend.
121. As long as you breathe, and grow every day even if it’s a little, then you are trying. Keep moving even if it’s one tiny step at a time. Our lives end when we stop growing. Have a beautiful Friday.
122. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” – Douglas Booth
123. When you see every morning as another open door, you understand that Friday is another fantastic day to chase your dreams and achieve your goals. Have a blissful weekend ahead.
124. Hey, it’s Friday! I appreciate everything you do for me. You always know how to make me feel better when I’m down, and it’s an incredible gift to have someone in my life like that. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Here’s to an amazing Friday and weekend ahead of us and all the fun things we’ll do together.
125. “Thank God it’s Friday. I hope joy and happiness fill your heart. May the blessing of the Lord be with you on this day and forever. I pray the light of God shines brightly in your life.”
126. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” —Edmond Mbiakading
127. Hello! It’s Friday morning, and you’ll probably need extra motivation to get through the day. I know you’ve been working hard this week and have lots to look forward to. Here’s to wishing you a happy Friday and telling you how much I love you. I hope this finds you well and happy, my dear.
128. It doesn’t matter how much you have on you or how smart others are above you. What matters is your inner peace. If you are happy this Friday, try to be happy always because happiness is good health.
129. “I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance, and good-will to everyone I have met through my journey.” – Byron Pulsifer
130. Friday is a day to do things you haven’t done. Reflect on your week and make amends on stuff you didn’t do well and begin your new week without the inference of events from the past week. Happy Friday, my dear.
131. Friday is finally here. Open up your mind and receive the goodness that accompanies the day because every time we spend worrying changes nothing. Have an awesome happy Friday to you.
132. It’s Friday morning, and I want to let you know that I’m thinking about you and wishing you a great day. I hope this week has been going well for you. Thanks for being such a special part of my life. Good morning and happy Friday, darling.
133. For Children: You will need to know the difference between Friday and a fried egg. It's quite a simple difference, but an important one. Friday comes at the end of the week, whereas a fried egg comes out of a chicken. Like most things, of course, it isn't quite that simple. The fried egg isn't properly a fried egg until it's been put in a frying pan and fried. This is something you wouldn't do to a Friday, of course, though you might do it on a Friday. You can also fry eggs on a Thursday, if you like, or on a cooker. It's all rather complicated, but it makes a kind of sense if you think about it for a while. (Douglas Adams)
134. Sweetheart, I hope you had a great night and a beautiful Friday morning. Thank you for your hard work, and I appreciate you. I was thinking of you throughout the night, and I want to let you know how much I love you. You are an incredible person who deserves nothing but the best in life, so keep being awesome. Good morning and have a peaceful day ahead.
135. Hello, darling! I wish you a wonderful Friday morning. I’m thinking of you and hope this morning is treating you well. I want to check in with you and ensure you’re having an awesome day. Here’s to a great day and weekend ahead.
136. The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties, and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was a substitute for it. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
137. Hi, sunshine, good morning and happy Friday! I’m thinking about you and wishing you all the love in the world. Remember that you can do anything you set your mind to, including making today even better than yesterday. It’s a beautiful day out there, and I’m looking forward to spending it with you. Do have a fantastic day ahead.
138. “Compassion is a lifetime business. You can’t say something like, “I will have compassion on Monday, Thursdays and Fridays only. But for the rest, I will be cruel”. That is hypocrisy.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
139. “That which has been promised comes to those who look forward to Friday. These are the achievements made possible through perseverance and focus.” – Byron Pulsifer
140. “Give respect to people whether they deserve it or not. Not as a reflection of their character; but as a reflection of your own personality. Morning Wishes to you.”
141. When we relinquish the punishing need for perfection - or, rather, let go of the fear of not being perfect - we find freedom, joy, and all the other good stuff we want in life. It’s time to stop giving up before we try. (Reshma Saujani)
142. I’m sending you positive vibes on this special Friday morning and wishing you a fulfilled day ahead. I don’t know what I’d do without you, and it means so much to me that we’ve been able to share our lives like this. I’m grateful you’re always there when I need a laugh or a hug. Take care of yourself and don’t forget that I love you very much. Have an amazing day.
143. “The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week but couldn’t or a time to catch up on needed sleep or a time to visit with family and friends.” — Byron Pulsifer
144. For people who don’t like what they do, Friday is the best day. For those who love what they do, Monday is the best day. For people who have found their passion, each day is the best. (Hrishikesh Kamat)
145. “On this day, I pray that the Lord protects you from that which the enemies have planned against you. May God be with you as you go out and come in. Stay blessed as you make today colourful. Happy Friday!”
146. The excitement of every week is on Fridays. The fun of the week begins on Friday and the best moment of the week is Friday morning. Have a fantastic weekend devoid of stress. Happy Friday.
147. I’m sending you this message to remind you that I love you. I’m grateful for the time we get to spend together, and I’m thankful for how you make my life better. You’re an amazing person, and even though sometimes it feels like we’ve been together forever, it’s still not long enough. I want to be with you forever, but until then, here’s a little message from my heart. Happy Friday morning, and I wish you an incredible weekend ahead.
148. Let the worries wash away as the week passes. Clear your mind off negativity and build up your focus on what matters. Enjoy the weekend groove and be grateful for making it to the end of the week. Have a beautiful Friday morning.
149. “A happy person is happy, not because everything is right in his life. He is happy because his attitude towards everything in his life is right. Good Morning.”
150. “Have a Friday filled with God’s beauty and strength. That you would feel the presence of His love through every step you take, and that He would bless all your endeavors.”
151. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done.” —Byron Pulsifer
152. Hi, good morning, sweetheart! I hope you’re having a wonderful Friday morning. You are the most incredible person in the world, and I’m lucky to have you. Your happiness is my happiness, and your pain is my pain. You mean everything to me, and I hope today goes smoothly for both of us. I wish you a fantastic Friday and a fun-filled weekend ahead.
153. My love for Fridays compares to nothing on earth. Another word for Fridays is “freedom.” What happens on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays matter less to me. Fridays are my birthday.
154. Good morning. I hope your Friday is off to a good start, but before you do anything, take a minute to remember all the great things that happened this week and the people who helped make them happen. You are important to many people, and you deserve to feel proud of yourself for what you’ve done this week. No matter what happens today, you’ll always remember what an amazing person you are. Have a great day ahead.
155. I’m sending you some love to start your Friday because I know how busy things can get. You’re probably already up, but if you’re still sleeping, I want you to know how much I love you. I’m thinking of you and wishing you all the best today. Good morning, sunshine, and do have a fabulous day ahead.
156. “Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny. It doesn’t matter what you did or where you were. It matters where you are and what you’re doing. Get out there. Sing the song in your heart and never let anyone shut you up.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
157. “All your heart desires will be granted with God by your side and a loving family at the other. Today is Friday, the beginning of the new dawn, be your best. Have a fantastic Friday!”
158. It’s Friday, and you know what that means. It’s time to take a break from work, relax and enjoy the weekend! Have a great weekend, have fun and relax. My love and support are always with you. I know that times are tough, but I’m here for you. You are always in my heart and mind, and I love you.
159. “Life is like Friday on a soap opera. It gives you the illusion that everything is going to wrap up, and then the same old shit starts up on Monday.” —Stephen King
160. “Does your life have a purpose? Are you contributing anything useful to this world, or just shuffling papers, banging on a keyboard, and coming home to a drunken existence on the weekends?” — Tim Ferris
161. Hey Honey, Good morning and happy Friday! I love you and am proud of everything you’ve done lately. You’ve been working so hard, and it’s paying off, and you deserve all the good things in life. I’m sending you a hug and lots of love today. I wish you an amazing day and a great weekend ahead.
162. “Every single day is an opportunity for you to start anew; I call this my ’24-hour Reset Button.’ Each new day stands alone and brings you another chance to move closer towards your goals, so make each day a Great Day!” – Tamara Tilleman
163. “Another Friday is here, and I pray that it turns out better than the previous ones you’ve encountered. May your day be filled with laughter and tears of overwhelming joy. You will create loads of awesome memories that will last forever.”
164. Fridays come with the wave of evening chillings, spending time with old pals and having a relaxed mind that there is no work tomorrow. Celebrate your Friday, because it opens the door to the weekend.
165. Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day (Norton Juster)
166. Good morning! I wish you a great Friday and that it’s filled with everything you could want. I love you, and I’m glad we’ve connected. I’m thinking about you today, and I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend. Kisses.
167. There is no shortcut to becoming successful. You either work hard and be successful or work less and keep working long after the successful people have retired from working.
168. Hey, it’s Friday! Good morning and I hope you’re having a great day so far. I want to check in and ensure you’re doing okay. Sometimes we get busy and forget to take care of ourselves, and we mustn’t let that happen. You are worth the time, and I want you to know that if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Have a great day and fulfilled weekend, dear.
169. Hey, gorgeous! I’m sending you a little note to brighten your Friday morning. This day will be lovely for you, and you will have a chance to take some time out of it for yourself because that’s what Fridays are all about. It means so much to me that we can be ourselves with each other and tell each other the truth. You are truly one of my favorite people on this planet. Thank you for being an amazing friend, and I wish you an incredible day ahead.
170. “May every step you take bring you closer to success and the achievement of your goals. Nothing is making I Hope you have a Joyful day. Happy Friday, stay blessed.”
171. If nothing matters to me ever in my life, then Fridays are not included. I want to grow wings and fly away to the lands I don’t even know. May the excitement that accompanies Fridays never leave our lives. Happy Friday.
172. “Another day, another morning, another blessing and another chance to live the life fully. Do not take anything for granted and think of every breath as a gift. Good morning! ” ~ Invajy
173. “When I take a moment to pause, here’s what I realize: I am grateful for God’s provision for me. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am thankful for all of the people God has surrounded me with. And I am very thankful for you, our Faith family.”
174. “My prayers for you today are that the Lord will surround you with His loving kindness protects you from the evil ones and favour you in all aspects of your life. Have a blessed Friday!”
175. Good morning, sunshine! I know that you’ve been working hard lately, so this is a good time to let you know that I’m thinking about you and that I appreciate all the effort you put into your work. You’re awesome and here’s to wishing you an amazing Friday and the weekend at large.