1. "Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.” – Gustave Flaubert
2. "The narrower the mind the broader the statement.” —Ted Cook (February 1940)
3. "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
4. "Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.” – Jessica N. S. Yourko
5. "Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.” – C. S. Lewis
6. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.”
7. "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” — Ingrid Bergman
8. “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
9. "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
10. "This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realise it is play.” – Alan Watts
11. "For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. "To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.” —Bertrand Russell (December 1950)
13. "The older you get the more you realize that kindness is synonymous with happiness.” —Lionel Barrymore (April 1953)
14. The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that's good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day. — Julia Roberts
15. "Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” — Richard L. Evans
16. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” — Maya Angelou
17. “If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.” – Mark Twain
18. “All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.”
19. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
20. "Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” —Franklin P. Jones (September 1977)
21. Sky, Natural landscape, Text, Nature, Font, Morning, Tree, Cloud, Atmosphere, Landscape,
22. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. - George Bernard Shaw
23. "Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.”
24. When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.
25. “Oh, the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind.” – Dr. Seuss
26. "The world is extremely interesting to a joyful soul.” —Alexandra Stoddard (March 1997)
27. The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.
28. "Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.”
29. If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself.
30. "The best index to a person’s character is (a) how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can’t fight back.” —Abigail Van Buren (August 1980)
31. "One good way to test your memory is to try to remember the things that worried you yesterday.” —Toronto Star (October 1954)
32. "Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”
33. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. — Oprah Winfrey
34. A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. — Jackie Robinson
35. "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
36. It needs to be said and heard: it's OK to be who you are.
37. "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
39. "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it and wiser than the one that comes after it.” —George Orwell (August 1989)
40. "Worry is like sand in an oyster: a little produces a pearl, too much kills the animal.” —Marcelene Cox (December 1955)
41. "Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it.”
42. “I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.”
43. "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
44. "The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
45. "There is no greater journey than the one that you must take to discover all of the mysteries that lie within you.” —Michelle Sandlin
46. What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy.
47. "Don’t go through life, grow through life.” – Eric Butterworth
48. Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin
49. "The trick in life is learning how to deal with it.” — Helen Mirren
50. Nature, Text, Grass, Green, Font, Grass family, Water, Plant, Morning, Terrestrial plant,
51. "Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” – Kahlil Gibran
52. “Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”
53. You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try. — Dolly Parton
54. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
55. Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.
56. "Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts.” — Nikki Giovanni (April 1998)
57. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
58. tags: calvin-and-hobbes, humor, life20788 likesLike
59. Who has left the world better than he found it,
60. You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut. — Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut
61. "Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
62. "My father gave me the best advice of my life. He said, ‘Whatever you do, don’t wake up at 65 years old and think about what you should have done with your life.'” —George Clooney (July 2006)
63. A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else's life.”
64. "One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” — William Feather
65. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit.
66. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
67. "Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
68. “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.”
69. "Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.” — Carl Sandburg
70. "You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. – Walter Hagen
71. "Continue to share your heart with people even if it has been broken.” – Amy Poehler
72. "The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” – Nelson Henderson
73. Don't give it five minutes if you're not going to give it five years.
74. "You are genuinely happy if you don’t know why.” —Joseph Mayer (March 1956)
75. All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love. — Johnny Cash
76. "For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.” — Carl Sagan
77. "The greatest mistake you can make is to be continually fearing that you’ll make one.” —Elbert Hubbard (January 1953)
78. "I don’t know why we are here, but I’m pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
79. "Love is a friendship set to music.” — Joseph Campbell
80. If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.
81. Our life and our success will be measured by the quality of the life we lead and the lives we touch.
82. A secret to life: Know that none of this matters, and yet... live as if every single moment does.
83. Passion for life does not necessarily come when we make huge achievements. But it certainly comes when we know how to see beauty in the smallest things even in the busy days.
84. "Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” — Kevin Kruse
85. "Kindness is one thing you can’t give away. It always comes back.” —George Skolsky (April 1954)
86. "The biggest adventure you can take it to live the life of your dreams.”
87. If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
88. "Schedule all your worrying for a specific half-hour about the middle of the day. Then take a nap during this period.” —Peterborough, Ont., Examiner (March 1955)
89. Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.”
90. "Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.”
91. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
92. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
93. People in nature, Yellow, Text, Font, Canola, Plant, Rapeseed, Line, Organism, Adaptation,
94. "Many people are afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is those who are afraid of the light.” — Plato
95. "Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.” – R. Brault
96. "Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
97. “There are times in life when, instead of complaining, you do something about your complaints.”
98. "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
99. “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.”
100. "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
101. Goodreads on FacebookGoodreads on Twitter Goodreads on InstagramGoodreads on LinkedIn
102. "May you live every day of your life.” – Jonathan Swift
103. “Live a simple life; you will own the most beautiful treasures of the world!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
104. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
105. "Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” — Wayne Dyer
106. "The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.” —Frank Clark (July 1984)
107. "Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
108. "There’s beauty everywhere. There are amazing things happening everywhere, you just have to be able to open your eyes and witness it. Some days, that’s harder than others.”
109. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
110. "Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.”
111. If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow. — Beyoncé Knowles
112. "A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
113. Who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty or failed to express it;
114. Get updates on the latest posts and more from Everyday Power straight to your inbox.
115. "There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.”
116. Never lose sight of the face that the most important yard stick to your success is how you treat other people. — Barbara Bush
117. Control your emotions, control your mind, Control your mind, control your actions. Control your actions, control your life.
118. "Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
119. "Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.”
120. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.”
121. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
122. “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
123. "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
124. Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
125. The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. — Billy Graham
126. Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
127. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. — Audrey Hepburn
128. "You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
129. Sunflower, Sky, Text, Morning, Natural landscape, Yellow, sunflower, Flower, Plant, Summer,
130. Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart. – Basil Rathbone
131. “Decisions without actions are worthless.” – W. Clement Stone
132. "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.”
133. "The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change so that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger but in wisdom, understanding and love.”
134. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”
135. “A simple life gives birth to more clarity, inner peace and meaningful relationships.” – Margo Vader
136. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
137. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”
138. Text, Font, Adaptation, Photography, Photo caption,
139. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. — William Faulkner
140. "If there are things you don’t like in the world you grep up in, make your own life different.”
141. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
142. "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
143. "Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” — Stephen Chbosky
144. Difficult and meaningful will always bring more satisfaction than easy and meaningless.
145. "Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
146. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. — Mark Twain
147. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
148. "You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
149. “I decided I can’t pay a person to rewind time, so I may as well get over it.” – Serena Williams
150. The secret to getting ahead is getting started. — Mark Twain
151. "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” — Gerard Way
152. Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.
153. “Life isn’t perfect, any failures you have are actually learning moments. They teach us how to grow and evolve.”
154. “Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.”
155. "It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” – Bryant H. McGill
156. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
157. Grab an exclusive book summary on "Four Thousand Weeks" for FREE!
158. "The greatest pleasure of life is love.” — Euripides
159. "The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” —Harry Ruby (June 1952)
160. "Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” — Lao Tzu
161. "You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
162. The best time for new beginnings is now.
163. I have very strong feelings about how you lead your life. You always look ahead, you never look back. — Ann Richards
164. "Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.” – Jackson Brown Jr.
165. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
166. It's very important for us all to understand that we are interconnected and we need to hold hands together, especially when the going gets tough.
167. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
168. "If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.” — Benjamin Franklin
169. "Let us come alive to the splendor that is all around us, and see the beauty in ordinary things.”
170. "Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.” – Paulo Coelho
171. “No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.”
172. It is not the length of life, but depth of life.
173. Life is a lot like jazz... it's best when you improvise.
174. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
175. "Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing.” —Katherine Mansfield (April 1941)
176. "And you? When will you begin that Long journey into yourself?”
177. "Pay no attention to what the critics say. A statue has never been erected in honor of a critic.” —Jean Sibelius (October 1979)
178. "One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.” —Will Durant (November 1972)
179. "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Theresa
180. "If you wish to make an apple pie truly from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” —Carl Sagan (July 1981)
181. "No matter who tries to teach you lessons about life, you won’t understand it until you go through it on your own.”
182. "Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” — Grandma Moses
183. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.”
184. "No man who is in a hurry is quite civilized.” —Will Durant (January 1941)
185. “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” – Henry David Thoreau
186. “Lead from the heart, not the head.” – Princess Diana
187. “He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much;
188. "Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.”
189. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.
190. Who has enjoyed the trust of pure women, the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children;
191. You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events. — Joel Osteen
192. The time is always right to do what is right. — Martin Luther King Jr.
193. "Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” — Leo Buscaglia
194. "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” – Buddha
195. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. — Maya Angelou
196. “A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.” – Atticus
197. "It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
198. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
199. "Life is a spell so exquisite that everything conspires to break it.” – Emily Dickinson
200. "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realise they were the big things”
201. Pink, Petal, Text, Flower, Botany, Plant, Organism, Font, Adaptation, Greeting card,
202. "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – E. M. Forster
203. “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
204. “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”
205. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
206. "The best way to keep children at home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant—and let the air out of the tires.” —Dorothy Parker (August 2008)
207. "Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” — Vivian Greene
208. "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” — Arthur Rubinstein
209. "Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” – Dale Carnegie
210. Things are beautiful if you love them.
211. "Happy are those who take life day by day, and complain very little, and are thankful for the little things in life,”
212. "Appreciate life as it happens. Moments will soon pass and you will wish you had treasured them more.”
213. Surprise is the greatest gift which life can grant us.
214. Life is not so much what you accomplish as what you overcome.
215. It takes a deep commitment to change and an even deeper commitment to grow. — Ralph Ellison
216. "If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
217. "The regret of my life is that I have not said ‘I love you’ often enough.” – Yoko Ono
218. “When you are doing something that is right, you just do it and take care … Someone has to do this.”
219. "The holy passion of friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.” —Mark Twain (May 1941)
220. Do you know why they call it the present?
221. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
222. “In order to write about life first you must live it.”
223. "The giving of love is an education in itself.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
224. Pink, Text, Petal, Magenta, Violet, Purple, Love, Heart, Font,
225. "It’s a whole lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.” —Kermit the Frog (January 2007)
226. "If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
227. One day or day one. It's your decision.
228. Believe you can and you're halfway there.
229. "One must learn to live, I practice every day.” – Ingmar Bergman
230. "The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.” —Henry Boye (January 1997)
231. "The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.”
232. "I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I’m actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.”
233. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
234. Life's most persistent and urgent question is, '"What are you doing for others?"
235. "Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet
236. "Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
237. "Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood.” —Fred Rogers (aka"Mr. Rogers”) (November 1987)
238. "Better it is to live one day seeing the rise and fall of things than to live a hundred years without ever seeing the rise and fall of things.” — Buddha
239. "Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.” —Roger C. Andersen (June 1996)
240. "We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.” — Confucius
241. "When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” — Blaise Pascal
242. "Live for each second without hesitation.” — Elton John
243. I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now."
244. "Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it.” – Steve Maraboli
245. "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
246. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
247. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
248. "When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another.” — Helen Keller
249. Collaboration, creativity, and respect build life long connections that matter and make a difference, propelling us to work together across all boundaries.
250. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
251. Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. — Rosa Parks
252. "Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” — Emily Dickinson
253. "In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die.”
254. "I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
255. “The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.” – Maya Angelou
256. "I feel that life is short, so we should be disciplined, but at the same time we should have a good time.”
257. "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” —Dolly Parton
258. "One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.” – Johnny Depp
259. "Constant use will wear out anything—especially friends.” —Warren Hull (December 1957)
260. "To err is human, to forgive, canine.” —Lynn Johnston (October 1996)
261. If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.
262. "Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.” —African proverb (September 1977)
263. I've been very fortunate to have good people in my life, and when you find good people, you gotta hold onto them real tight.
264. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
265. Don't take life too seriously. Punch it in the face when it needs a good hit. Laugh at it.
266. The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed.
267. "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it.” —Henry Ford (June 1922)
268. "A pessimist is one who makes difficulties out of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities out of his difficulties.” —Robert Mansell (August 1933)
269. I think it's great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That's the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.
270. "Life is a divine adventure.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
271. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. — Mark Twain
272. "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein
273. Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace
274. "Just be good and kind to your children. Not only are they the future of the world, they’re the ones who can sign you into a home.” —Dennis Miller (Reader’s Digest Laughter. the Best Medicine II, 2006)
275. "The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
276. “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
277. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
278. "Morality is only moral when it is voluntary.” —Lincoln Steffens (February 1965)
279. "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” — Denis Waitley
280. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.”
281. "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”- Søren Kierkegaard
282. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
283. Text, Product, Font, Spring, Plant, Pedicel, Wildflower, Blossom, Happy, Flower,
284. "The best way to predict the future is to create it.” —Peter F. Drucker (September 1997)
285. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
286. "Nothing bad can happen if you haven’t hit the ‘send’ key.” —David Shipley and Will Schwalbe (January 2008)
287. "The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
288. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
289. A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it.
290. "My mission: to be so busy loving my life that I have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret, or fear.”
291. "I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all.” —Simone Biles (July/August 2020)
292. "Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
293. "A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.” – Henrik Ibsen
294. "Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.” – Meghan Markle
295. "Resolutely train yourself to attain peace.” — Buddha
296. To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man's life.
297. Text, Petal, Pink, Flower, Plant, Font, Wildflower, Greeting, Happy, Pedicel,
298. "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson (September 1974)
299. "Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”
300. Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything... whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.
301. Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
302. "In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost 178."It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide
303. "Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.”
304. "To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” — Mark Twain
305. Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a highway, just be a trail. If you can't be a sun, be a star. For it isn't by size that you win or fail. Be the best of whatever you are. — Martin Luther King Jr.
306. "Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.”
307. "You choose the life you live. If you don’t like it, it’s on you to change it because no one else is going to do it for you.” — Kim Kiyosaki
308. tags: attributed-no-source, best, life, love, misattributed-marilyn-monroe, mistakes, out-of-control, truth, worst160096 likesLike
309. “Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.”
310. I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
311. Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. — William Faulkner
312. “Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness.” – Jean Vanier
313. "Life is what happens to you when you’re making other plans.” –
314. "They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” —Andy Warhol (April 2020)
315. "Because when you stop and look around this life is pretty amazing.”
316. "Always seek beauty to create a beautiful like.”
317. "What matters most in life is often invisible.” — Duane Elgin
318. "Life is in ourselves and not in the external.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
319. “I have never been hurt by what I have not said.” – Calvin Coolidge
320. "Humor plays close to the big, hot fire which is Truth.” —E.B. White (January 1990)
321. Life is actually exciting if we seize every moment to know more about ourselves and achieve what we dream.
322. "I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.” – Nathan Hale
323. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.”
324. A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.
325. "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
326. "I take all of my life lessons, which some people might call ‘mistakes’, and apply them to my future so that I keep growing.”
327. "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.”― Beverly Sills
328. "I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.”
329. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
330. "Life isn’t complicated if you don’t break your concentration on your true vision.” – Robert Randle
331. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
332. Being happy never goes out of style. — Lilly Pulitzer
333. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
334. You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
335. "We give them the love we can spare, the time we can spare. In return, dogs have given us their absolute all. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.” —Roger Caras (August 1989)
336. "To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.” – Emily Dickinson
337. "‘Don’t worry’ makes a better motto when you add ‘others.'” —Columbia Record (May 1925)
338. "If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it!"—Jonathan Winters (June 1990)
339. "Don’t miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.”
340. “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
341. If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.
342. "After you have wept and grieved for your physical losses, cherish the functions and the life you have left.”
343. "It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.”
344. “Don't let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It's your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don't let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others' prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.”
345. “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.”
346. "Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
347. "Life is a gamble at terrible odds—if it was a bet, you wouldn’t take it.” – Tom Stoppard
348. "Every day is not a success. Every year is not a success. You have to celebrate the good.” – Reese Witherspoon
349. "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
350. "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain
351. tags: dance, heaven, hurt, inspirational, life, love, sing124691 likesLike
352. "Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry.” —Mark Twain (June 1933)
353. Yellow, Text, Font, Flower, Plant, Petal, Wildflower,
354. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
355. "The world is not yours for the taking, but for the trying. Try hard.” —Scott Galloway (June 2020)
356. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
357. "I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” — Doug Hutchison
358. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” – LeBron James
359. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure… but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
360. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”
361. tags: books, life, limits17735 likesLike
362. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. — Maya Angelou
363. "If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” – Beyoncé
364. Because every day you have on this earth is truly a gift.
365. "Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” – Lillian Dickson
366. "Three things you cannot recover in life: the moment after it’s missed, the word after it’s said, and the time after it’s wasted.”
367. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle
368. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
369. "Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat.” —Harry Emerson Fosdick (May 1929)
370. If you say you can or you can't you are right either way.
371. The excursion is the same when you go looking for your sorrow as when you go looking for your joy. — Eudora Welty
372. Text, Lavender, Natural landscape, Plant, Font, Ecoregion, Flower, Sky, Wildflower, Lavender,
373. The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
374. tags: life, misattributed-to-emerson, success, widely-misattributed18639 likesLike
375. "Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.” – Grant Cardone
376. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
377. I'll never forget where I'm from. It's essential to remain humble and evolving.
378. Text, Purple, Lavender, Font, Violet, Organism, Flower, Plant, Spring, Wildflower,
379. Text, Font, Organism, Happy, Adaptation, Thinking,
380. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
381. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
382. "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us—and sometimes, they win.” —Stephen King (February 2014)
383. "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
384. All serious daring starts from within. — Eudora Welty
385. “Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk but no flowers grow.” – Vincent van Gogh
386. “Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.”
387. What better way to improve our self-communication skills than to stand on the shoulders (and mantras) of greats?
388. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one”. – Dolly Parton.
389. Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
390. If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one. — Dolly Parton
391. "Fortune and love favor the brave.” — Ovid
392. "To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
393. "Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” – Jack London
394. “Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
395. "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
396. "It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” — Paulo Coelho
397. "A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” —Duke Ellington (October 1984)
398. "Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.”
399. "It’s okay to be scared. But you have to get out there, open up, love, make mistakes, learn, be stronger. And start all over again.”
400. "The best and the most beautiful things in the word cannot be seen or ever touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
401. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
402. Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts.
403. I don't go by the rule book…I lead from the heart, not the head. — Princess Diana
404. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
405. "The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
406. To know how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live.
407. "Things are beautiful if you love them.”
408. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good. — Helen Keller
409. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
410. When I stand before God at the end of my. life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say 'I used everything you gave me'.
411. Text, Pink, Font, Cherry blossom, Spring, Blossom, Flower, Illustration, Plant, Petal,
412. "When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” — Sydney Harris
413. "I have moments where I miss my old self. But I think anyone can get caught up in what we used to have. But at the same time, we can choose to focus on the beauty of now.”
414. "Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.” – Anne Hathaway
415. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
416. Being a successful person is not necessarily defined by what you have achieved, but by what you have overcome. — Fannie Flagg, The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion
417. "All limitations are self-imposed.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
418. "Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.”
419. "As long as the world is turning, we’re going to be dizzy.” —Mel Brooks (January 2008)
420. Life Is Short, So Every Second Is Valuable To You
421. Life just doesn't hand you things. You have to get out there and make things happen. that's the exciting part. — Emeril Lagasse
422. If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to check out these pieces of life advice that can change your life.
423. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
424. "You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.” —Billy Arthur (April 1955)
425. "Life is always more beautiful and worth living when you are capable of enjoying the beauty of nature.”
426. "Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.”
427. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
428. "Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
429. I consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.
430. "I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than to be crowded on a velvet cushion.” —Henry David Thoreau (January 1941)
431. "You cannot have a beautiful life if you always focus on ugliness in others.”
432. If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
433. "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
434. tags: humor, insanity, life, misattributed-ben-franklin, misattributed-mark-twain, misattributed-to-einstein63491 likesLike
435. "If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” — Bruce Lee
436. "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.”
437. We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.
438. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. — William Faulkner
439. "People who complain that they don’t get all they deserve should congratulate themselves.” —The Irish Times (October 1955)
440. "To err is human; to refrain from laughing, humane.” —Lane Olinghouse (January 1970)
441. Whether an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul;
442. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”
443. "The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” — Bertrand Russell
444. "Having a young child explain something exciting he has seen is the finest example of communication you will ever hear or see.” —Bob Talbert (July 1970)
445. "Temptation usually comes in by a door that has been deliberately left open.” —Arnold Glasow (January 2007)
446. Life is made up of sobs, sniffles, and smiles, with sniffles predominating.
447. "Much of what life hands us comes without prelude of fear and worry. Our fears don’t stop death, they stop life.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross and David Kessler
448. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too."
449. I decided I can’t pay a person to rewind time, so I may as well get over it.
450. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
451. "Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands. But, like the seafaring men on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them reach your destiny.” —Carl Schurz (April 1941)
452. "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
453. "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” — William James
454. "If you have nothing in life but a good friend, you’re rich.”― Michelle Kwan
455. "Just as a solid rock is not shaken by the storm, even so the wise are not affected by praise or blame.” — Buddha
456. "Life is short and you’ve got to get the most out of it.”
457. "Try to enjoy the great festival of life with other men!” – Epictetus
458. “I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it.” – Lil Wayne
459. “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows."
460. "Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”
461. "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
462. "Rise above the storm, and you will find the sunshine.” — Mario Fernandez
463. Stay strong as you live your life story and remember your blessings, no matter what circumstances you face.
464. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
465. "There is a great beauty in little things.”
466. "Your life as a teacher begins the day you realize that you are always a learner.”
467. "What on earth would a man do with himself if something did not stand in his way?” —H.G. Wells (June 1940)
468. "Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” — Maya Angelou
469. "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.” —Barbara Johnson (January 1997)
470. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin
471. "Memories are everyone’s second chance at happiness.” —Britain’s Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother (October 1979)
472. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
473. "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
474. “I intend to live life, not just exist.”
475. "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.”— Josh Billings
476. Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. Aim for the company of immortals.
477. "If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
478. "Life is your biggest treasure. Enjoy it. If you forget to, it will soon be gone, never to return.”
479. "If you want children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others.” —Dr. Haim Ginott (January 1970)
480. Live out of your imagination, not your history.
481. Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.
482. "Don’t be pushed around by fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
483. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
484. "Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.”- Charles Dickens
485. You have to go the way your blood beats. If you don’t live the only life you have, you won’t live some other life, you won’t live any life at all.
486. "Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”
487. "If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.”
488. "In my life, I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all, I’ve learned.”
489. "Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.” — Jaimie Alexander
490. "If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
491. Text, Nature, Petal, Morning, Natural landscape, Pink, Flower, Font, Happy, Friendship,
492. "You can get a lot of things back, but you can’t get time back. You can’t get back life. Time is priceless. Don’t waste it. Make it count.”
493. “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
494. "I tend to say faith is believing in life, and as I love life, I try to do the best with it, make it as serene and joyous as possible.”
495. "Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important. Capture the good times. And if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
496. You are the sum total of everything you've ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot - it's all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive. — Maya Angelou
497. "Good is not enough. You’ve got to be great.” — Simon Cowell
498. "The older I get, the more I realize I just need the simple things in life: a comfy home, good food on the table and to be surrounded by the people I love.”
499. Who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;
500. Text, Pink, Font, Petal, Flower, Plant, Greeting card,
501. tags: desire, emotion, friendship, honesty, imagination, individuality, life, love, passion, reality, relationships, romance, truth, wisdom, wise-words19570 likesLike
502. "Whatever is not yours: let go of it. Your letting go of it will be for your long-term happiness & benefit.” — Buddha
503. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
504. "No day in which you learn something is a complete loss.” —David Eddings (May 1997)
505. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
506. See The World Through Appreciative Eyes
507. Despite the forecast, live like it's spring. — Lilly Pulitzer
508. Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.
509. Text, Yellow, Petal, Flower, Plant, Cut flowers, Font, Peach, Happy, Herbaceous plant,
510. Always be yourself. At the end of the day, that's all you've really got; when you strip everything down, that's all you've got, so always be yourself.
511. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
512. "You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” —Steven Wright (December 1984)
513. Life is short, but it is wide. This too shall pass. — Rebecca Wells, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
514. “The time is always right to do what is right” – Martin Luther King Jr.
515. "The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
516. “There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin
517. "It is not the length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
518. “It hurt because it mattered.” – John Green
519. "Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
520. "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
521. "If there is one thing I would teach a child, above all else, it is to be able to imagine himself into the flesh of other people: to realize his mother’s weariness, his father’s anxieties, his little brother’s lonely fears, and to give of himself generously to ease their burdens. A child who has learned to be consistently generous will become a generous adult, much loved and therefore truly successful.” —I.A.R. Wylie (June 1954)
522. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
523. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan
524. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. — Reba McEntire
525. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.”
526. "It’s not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters.” – Margaret Laurence
527. "Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining nearby.” —Ruth E. Renkel (February 1997)
528. "We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.”
529. "A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful”
530. "When you love what you have, you have everything you need.”
531. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.”
532. "Life is short, time is fast, no replay, no rewind, so enjoy every moment as it comes.”
533. "If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
534. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
535. "There is hope and a kind of beauty in there somewhere, if you look for it.”
536. "We can’t plan life. All we can do is be available for it.”— Lauryn Hill
537. “A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.”
538. “Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.”
539. Part of the Everyday Power philosophy is to take full responsibility for how we talk to ourselves and others.
540. "We spend the first part of our human experience avidly accumulating things and the other half wondering what in the world we’re going to do with all the stuff.” —Margret E. Keatts (September 1980)
541. "Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” —Harper Lee (October 1989)
542. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
543. Text, Font, Petal, Flower, Plant, Happy, Greeting card,
544. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
545. "Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” —Aldous Huxley (March 1956)
546. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
547. Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?' - Martin Luther King, Jr.
548. "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” ― George Sand
549. "No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become"Successful.”― Jaymin Shah
550. “Because you are alive, everything is possible.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
551. Three things in life - your health, your mission, and the people you love. That's it.
552. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
553. "The squeaky wheel may get the most oil, but it’s also the first to be replaced.” —Marilyn vos Savant (May 2001)
554. “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
555. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”
556. "Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes.” — Buddha
557. "Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.”
558. "Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other.”
559. "We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.” — Tom Hiddleston
560. "Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
561. "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” — Drew Barrymore
562. "Begin at once to live and count each day as a separate life.” — Seneca
563. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
564. tags: comedy, life, yourself25657 likesLike
565. Nature, Text, chamomile, Morning, Daisy, Friendship, mayweed, Font, Spring, camomile,
566. "Live with no sense of ‘mine,’ not forming attachment to experiences.” — Buddha
567. "Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.” – Martin H. Fischer
568. "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
569. "Don’t say you can’t until you prove you can’t.” —Les Paul (June 1957)
570. "I am on a wonderful journey. I am discovering myself, my real self.”
571. "Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form.”
572. That it will never come again is what makes life sweet.
573. Now it's the little moments that stop me in my tracks, because that's what life is all about. — Joanna Gaines
574. "Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.”
575. "Whatever your lot in life, build something on it.” —Home Life (November 1972)
576. "If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” — Morris West
577. If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.
578. “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.”
579. When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'
580. "Things will get easier, people’s minds will change, and you should be alive to see it.”― Ellen DeGeneres
581. "Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only saps today of its strength.” —A.J. Cronin (April 1955)
582. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.
583. "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
584. "Find something more important than you are and dedicate your life to it.” – Daniel Dennett
585. Success isn't about how your life looks to others. It's about how it feels to you.
586. Who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had;
587. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
588. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
589. "Morale is when your hands and feet keep on working when your head says it can’t be done.” —Ben Morcell (January 1961)
590. "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”— Soren Kierkegaard
591. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
592. "Be happy about your own life and you’ll be amazed at just how much more beautiful you’ll find it to be.”
593. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
594. "There is only one certainty in life and that is that nothing is certain.” —G.K. Chesterton (June 1926)
595. “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
596. “I know you can't live on hope alone. But without hope, life is not worth living. So you, and you and you: You got to give them hope. You got to give them hope!”
597. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” — Omar Khayyam
598. "Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what they have been through.” – Sam Cawthorn
599. “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
600. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'
601. If I'd have done all the things I was supposed to have done, I'd be really tired. — Willie Nelson
602. Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy.
603. "Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
604. Life is not a spectator sport. If you're going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you're wasting your life. — Jackie Robinson
605. "Seeing the small things that nobody else notice”
606. Petal, Flower, Pink, Text, Plant, Morning, Font, Flowering plant, Rose, Spring,
607. tags: fate, life, misattributed-john-lennon, planning, plans43236 likesLike
608. "Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” —Robert Frost (March 1959)
609. Text, Yellow, Font, Plant, Flower, Line, Organism, Adaptation, Happy, Wildflower,
610. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
611. "I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” — Joan Rivers
612. "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
613. "You can’t turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again.” —Bonnie Prudden (December 1980)
614. tags: attributed-no-source, life27831 likesLike
615. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. - Lou Holtz
616. "I will not look at another’s bowl intent on finding fault: a training to be observed.” — Buddha
617. "Today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
618. "Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.” – Sai Baba of Shirdi
619. “You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it.”
620. "Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
621. "A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” — Charles Darwin