1. Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
2. Jeremiah 32:27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? (NKJV)
3. Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace. (NKJV)
4. Isaiah 40:31 “…But Those Who Hope In The Lord Will Renew Their Strength. They Will Soar On Wings Like Eagles; They Will Run And Not Grow Weary, They Will Walk And Not Be Faint.”
5. Isaiah 66:13 As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; in Jerusalem you shall find your comfort.
6. Psalm 28:7 “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts him. I was helped, my heart rejoiced, and I thank him with my song.”
7. Isaiah 26:3 NIV 3 You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
8. Mark 9:23 And Jesus said to him, “If you can! All things are possible for one who believes.”
9. Hebrews 13:5-6 NIV 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." 6 So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
10. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
11. Romans 12:9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.
12. Psalm 130:7 O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption. (NKJV)
13. Psalm 112:7 He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD. (NKJV)
14. Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. (NKJV)
15. Philippians 1:6 “…Being Confident Of This, That He Who Began A Good Work In You Will Carry It On To Completion Until The Day Of Christ Jesus.”
16. Proverbs 19:23 The fear of the LORD leads to life, And he who has it will abide in satisfaction; He will not be visited with evil. (NKJV)
17. Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
18. Isaiah 41:10 “Don’t fear, because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand.”
19. 1 John 5:15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. (NKJV)
20. Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
21. Proverbs 28:1 NIV 1 The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.
22. 1 Chronicles 22:13 NIV 13 Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the Lord gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
23. Deuteronomy 20:4 For the LORD your God is He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (NKJV)
24. Deuteronomy 28:8 The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you. (NKJV)
25. Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (NKJV)
26. Romans 12:9-12 “Love Must Be Sincere. Hate What Is Evil; Cling To What Is Good. Be Devoted To One Another In Love. Honour One Another Above Yourselves. Never Be Lacking In Zeal, But Keep Your Spiritual Fervour, Serving The Lord. Be Joyful In Hope, Patient In Affliction, Faithful In Prayer.”
27. 2 Corinthians 12:10 “That Is Why, For Christ’S Sake, I Delight In Weaknesses, In Insults, In Hardships, In Persecutions, In Difficulties. For When I Am Weak, Then I Am Strong.”
28. Joshua 1:5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. (NKJV)
29. John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (NKJV)
30. 1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.
31. James 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
32. Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of the Father.
33. Mark 11:23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. (NKJV)
34. Ephesians 6:16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one.
35. 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
36. 2 Chronicles 20:15 And he said, “Listen, all you of Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you, King Jehoshaphat! Thus says the LORD to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s. (NKJV)
37. Joshua 1:9 NIV 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
38. Ezra 10:4 NIV 4 Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it."
39. Deuteronomy 7:15 And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you. (NKJV)
40. Romans 15:4 NIV 4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
41. Romans 10:9 Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
42. Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
43. Lamentations 3:23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. (NKJV)
44. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
45. Ephesians 6:10-18 NIV 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.
46. Romans 12:9 “Love should be shown without pretending. Hate evil, and hold on to what is good.”
47. Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. (NKJV)
48. Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
49. Mark 11:22 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God.”
50. Daniel 10:19 NIV 19 "Do not be afraid, you who are highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong." When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength."
51. 1 John 5:4 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
52. Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. (NKJV)
53. Mark 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not be afraid; only believe.” (NKJV)
54. Isaiah 9:3 They joy before thee according the joy in the harvest.
55. 1 John 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves whoever has been born of him.
56. Hebrews 10:25 NIV 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another-and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
57. Philippians 4:13 NIV 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
58. Psalm 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me. (NKJV)
59. John 14:27 NIV 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
60. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you ... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
61. Psalm 62:5-8 “Yes, My Soul, Find Rest In God; My Hope Comes From Him. Truly He Is My Rock And My Salvation; He Is My Fortress, I Shall Not Be Shaken. My Salvation And My Honour Depend On God; He Is My Mighty Rock, My Refuge. Trust In Him At All Times, You People; Pour Out Your Hearts To Him, For God Is Our Refuge.”
62. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I amyour God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (NKJV)
63. 2 Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.
64. John 4:18 There is no fear in love; for perfect love casteth out fear.
65. Psalm 25:3 Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed; Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause. (NKJV)
66. Psalm 139:14 “I give thanks to you that I was marvelously set apart. Your works are wonderful—I know that very well.”
67. Psalm 23: 5-6 “You Prepare A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies. You Anoint My Head With Oil; My Cup Overflows. Surely Your Goodness And Love Will Follow Me All The Days Of My Life, And I Will Dwell In The House Of The Lord For Ever.”
68. Isaiah 12:2 NIV 2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation."
69. James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
70. Matthew 17:20 Our faith can move mountains.
71. Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us. (NKJV)
72. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. (NKJV)
73. 1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. (NKJV)
74. 1 Chronicles 28:20 NIV 20 David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.
75. 2 Timothy 1:7 NIV 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
76. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
77. Exodus 14:13 Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. (NKJV)
78. 1 Corinthians 13:13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
79. Philippians 1:27 NIV 27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel
80. Ecclesiastes 9:4 But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion. (NKJV)
81. 1 Corinthians 16:14 “Everything should be done in love.”
82. Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (NKJV)
83. Philippians 4:7 “And The Peace Of God, Which Transcends All Understanding, Will Guard Your Hearts And Your Minds In Christ Jesus.”
84. Hebrews 6:19 “We Have This Hope As An Anchor For The Soul, Firm And Secure.”
85. Psalm 46:11 NIV 11 The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.
86. Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”
87. 2 Corinthians 5:7 “For We Live By Faith, Not By Sight.”
88. 1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV 13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
89. Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. (NKJV)
90. Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass. (NKJV)
91. Psalm 56:3 Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. (NKJV)
92. Psalm 20:4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire, And fulfill all your purpose. (NKJV)
93. Philippians 4:13 “I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength.”
94. Amos 5:4 For thus says the LORD to the house of Israel: “Seek Me and live.” (NKJV)
95. 1 Chronicles 19:13 NIV 13 Be strong, and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in his sight."
96. Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (NKJV)
97. Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
98. Mark 11:24 “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
99. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (NKJV)
100. Nahum 1:7 “The Lord Is Good, A Refuge In Times Of Trouble. He Cares For Those Who Trust In Him.”
101. Psalm 16:8 NIV 8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
102. 1 Corinthians 13:2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
103. Mark 9:23 If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. (NKJV)
104. 1 Corinthians 15:58 “Therefore, My Dear Brothers And Sisters, Stand Firm. Let Nothing Move You. Always Give Yourselves Fully To The Work Of The Lord, Because You Know That Your Labour In The Lord Is Not In Vain.”
105. Luke 12:32 “Do Not Be Afraid, Little Flock, For Your Father Has Been Pleased To Give You The Kingdom.”
106. John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (NKJV)
107. Romans 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. (NKJV)
108. Jeremiah 29:13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. (NKJV)
109. Psalm 112:1 Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who delights greatly in His commandments. (NKJV)
110. Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. (NKJV)
111. 1 Thessalonians 2:11-12 “For You Know That We Dealt With Each Of You As A Father Deals With His Own Children, Encouraging, Comforting And Urging You To Live Lives Worthy Of God, Who Calls You Into His Kingdom And Glory.”
112. 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV 58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
113. Joshua 2:11 NIV 11 When we heard of it, our hearts melted in fear and everyone's courage failed because of you, for the Lord your God is God in heaven above and on the earth below.
114. Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (NKJV)
115. Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. (NKJV)
116. Philippians 4:13 “I Can Do All This Through Him Who Gives Me Strength.”
117. Hebrews 12:2 Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
118. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
119. Mark 10:27 “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.’”
120. Lamentations 3:22 Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. (NKJV)
121. Colossians 3:15 NIV 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
122. Hebrews 10:23 “Let Us Hold Unswervingly To The Hope We Profess, For He Who Promised Is Faithful.”
123. 1 Chronicles 16:11 “Pursue the Lord and his strength; seek his face always!”
124. John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”
125. Hebrews 13:5 “God Has Said, ‘Never Will I Leave You; Never Will I Forsake You.’”
126. 1 Corinthians 13:13 “Now faith, hope, and love remain—these three things—and the greatest of these is love.”
127. Psalm 118:14-16 NIV 14 The Lord is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. 15 Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: "The Lord's right hand has done mighty things! 16 The Lord's right hand is lifted high; the Lord's right hand has done mighty things!"
128. Romans 15:7 “So welcome each other, in the same way that Christ also welcomed you, for God’s glory.”
129. Psalm 31:24 NIV 24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
130. Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. (NKJV)
131. Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. (NKJV)
132. Psalm 24:2 Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; (NKJV)
133. Luke 17:5 The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”
134. Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.
135. John 16:33 NIV 33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
136. 1 Corinthians 16:13 NIV 13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
137. Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household. By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.
138. Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
139. 2 Chronicles 32:8 NIV 8 With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles." And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.
140. 1 John 4:4 “You, Dear Children, Are From God And Have Overcome Them, Because The One Who Is In You Is Greater Than The One Who Is In The World.”
141. 1 John 5:14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. (NKJV)
142. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
143. Psalm 34:8 “Taste and see how good the Lord is! The one who takes refuge in him is truly happy!”
144. Hebrews 6:19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil. (NKJV)
145. 1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world— our faith. (NKJV)
146. Matthew 21:22 “And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
147. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. (NKJV)
148. Psalm 28:6-7 “Praise Be To The Lord For He Has Heard My Cry For Mercy. The Lord Is My Strength And My Shield; My Heart Trusts In Him, And He Helps Me. My Heart Leaps For Joy, And With My Song I Praise Him.”
149. Mark 16:16 “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.”
150. Romans 12:12 “Be happy in your hope, stand your ground when you’re in trouble, and devote yourselves to prayer.”
151. Luke 1:37 “For No Word From God Will Ever Fail.”
152. Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in faith so that you overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
153. John 3:36 “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.”
154. Psalm 118:14 “The Lord Is My Strength And My Defence; He Has Become My Salvation.”
155. Psalm 31:25 Be strong and take heart, all who hope in the Lord.
156. Philippians 3:13-14 “Brothers And Sisters, I Do Not Consider Myself Yet To Have Taken Hold Of It. But One Thing I Do: Forgetting What Is Behind And Straining Toward What Is Ahead, I Press On Toward The Goal To Win The Prize For Which God Has Called Me Heavenward In Christ Jesus.”
157. 2 Chronicles 32:7 NIV 7 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him.
158. Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me. (NKJV)
159. Romans 15:13 “May The God Of Hope Fill You With All Joy And Peace As You Trust In Him, So That You May Overflow With Hope By The Power Of The Holy Spirit.”
160. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. (NKJV)
161. Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds. (NKJV)
162. Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (NKJV)
163. Psalm 37:23-24 “The Lord Makes Firm The Steps Of The One Who Delights In Him; Though He May Stumble, He Will Not Fall, For The Lord Upholds Him With His Hand.”
164. Psalm 27:1 NIV 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?
165. Ephesians 6:10 “Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and his powerful strength.”
166. Galatians 2:16 Yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
167. Philippians 1:28 NIV 28 without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved-and that by God.
168. Mark 10:52 And Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him on the way.
169. 1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
170. Matthew 21:22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. (NKJV)
171. Proverbs 14:30 A sound heart is life to the body, But envy is rottenness to the bones. (NKJV)
172. 1 John 4:18 NIV 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
173. Lamentations 3:25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. (NKJV)
174. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” (NKJV)
175. Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. (NKJV)
176. Psalm 9:10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. (NKJV)
177. 1 Corinthians 13:4-6 “Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its own advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints, it isn’t happy with injustice, but it is happy with the truth.”
178. Jeremiah 29:11-13 “’For I Know The Plans I Have For You,’ Declares The Lord, ‘Plans To Prosper You And Not To Harm You, Plans To Give You Hope And A Future. Then You Will Call On Me And Come And Pray To Me, And I Will Listen To You. You Will Seek Me And Find Me When You Seek Me With All Your Heart.’”
179. Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. (NKJV)
180. James 1:3 For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.
181. Mark 11:22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. (NKJV)
182. Psalm 107:20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. (NKJV)
183. Proverbs 28:20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings.
184. Proverbs 1:33 But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, And will be secure, without fear of evil. (NKJV)
185. Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
186. Romans 8:31 “So what are we going to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?”
187. 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. (NKJV)
188. Matthew 10:28 NIV 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
189. Romans 12:2 “Do Not Conform To The Pattern Of This World, But Be Transformed By The Renewing Of Your Mind. Then You Will Be Able To Test And Approve What God’S Will Is – His Good, Pleasing And Perfect Will.”
190. John 8:24 “I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”
191. Matthew 21:21 And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen.”
192. Luke 1:37 “For nothing will be impossible with God.”
193. Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
194. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
195. Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise. (NKJV)
196. 1 John 4:19 We love Him because He first loved us. (NKJV)
197. Acts 2:28 You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence. (NKJV)
198. James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (NKJV)
199. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD. (NKJV)
200. Psalm 62:6 “He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.”
201. Hebrews 11:1 “Now Faith Is Confidence In What We Hope For And Assurance About What We Do Not See.”
202. Isaiah 43:4 Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life. (NKJV)
203. Psalm 16:8 “I Keep My Eyes Always On The Lord. With Him At My Right Hand, I Shall Not Be Shaken.”
204. Romans 15:13 NIV 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
205. Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
206. Philippians 4:19 “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
207. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
208. Psalm 119:116 Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope. (NKJV)
209. Song Of Songs 4:7 You are all fair, my love, And there is no spot in you. (NKJV)
210. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” (NKJV)
211. Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.
212. Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be Strong And Courageous. Do Not Be Afraid Or Terrified Because Of Them, For The Lord Your God Goes With You; He Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You.”
213. Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed. (NKJV)
214. Romans 12:15 “Be happy with those who are happy, and cry with those who are crying.”
215. Psalm 119:50 “This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.”
216. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NIV 16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
217. 2 Samuel 10:12 NIV 12 Be strong, and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The Lord will do what is good in his sight."
218. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! (NKJV)
219. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You. (NKJV)
220. 1 Timothy 6:12 “Fight The Good Fight Of The Faith. Take Hold Of The Eternal Life To Which You Were Called When You Made Your Good Confession In The Presence Of Many Witnesses.”
221. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (NKJV)
222. 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (NKJV)
223. John 16:33 “I Have Told You These Things, So That In Me You May Have Peace. In This World You Will Have Trouble. But Take Heart! I Have Overcome The World.”
224. Matthew 17:20 NIV 20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
225. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
226. James 2:24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.
227. Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him. (NKJV)
228. Luke 12:4 NIV 4 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.
229. Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
230. Psalm 103:3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases. (NKJV)
231. Psalm 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time, And in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. (NKJV)
232. John 16:33 “I’ve said these things to you so that you will have peace in me. In the world you have distress. But be encouraged! I have conquered the world.”
233. Hebrews 12:1-3 “Therefore, Since We Are Surrounded By Such A Great Cloud Of Witnesses, Let Us Throw Off Everything That Hinders And The Sin That So Easily Entangles. And Let Us Run With Perseverance The Race Marked Out For Us, Fixing Our Eyes On Jesus, The Pioneer And Perfecter Of Faith. For The Joy Set Before Him He Endured The Cross, Scorning Its Shame, And Sat Down At The Right Hand Of The Throne Of God. Consider Him Who Endured Such Opposition From Sinners, So That You Will Not Grow Weary And Lose Heart.”
234. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
235. Romans 12:3 For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
236. Isaiah 26:4 Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength. (NKJV)
237. Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. (NKJV)
238. 2 Corinthians 5:8 NIV 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
239. James 2:17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
240. Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the heart of fools.
241. Matthew 17:20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
242. 1 Peter 1:23 You have been born anew, not from perishable but from imperishable seed, through the living and abiding word of God.
243. 2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
244. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
245. Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it. (NKJV)
246. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. (NKJV)
247. Ezra 10:4 “Rise Up … Take Courage And Do It.”
248. Hebrews 10:39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul. (NKJV)
249. Hebrews 10:24-25 “And Let Us Consider How We May Spur One Another On Toward Love And Good Deeds, Not Giving Up Meeting Together, As Some Are In The Habit Of Doing, But Encouraging One Another—And All The More As You See The Day Approaching.”
250. Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones. (NKJV)
251. Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
252. Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
253. Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth. (NKJV)
254. Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
255. Ephesians 3:20 “Glory to God, who is able to do far beyond all that we could ask or imagine by his power at work within us.”
256. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
257. Isaiah 41:10 NIV 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
258. Psalm 27:12-14 NIV 12 Do not turn me over to the desire of my foes, for false witnesses rise up against me, spouting malicious accusations. 13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
259. Isaiah 41:13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you. (NKJV)
260. Joshua 10:25 NIV 25 Joshua said to them, "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the Lord will do to all the enemies you are going to fight."
261. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
262. Romans 15:5 “May the God of endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude toward each other, similar to Christ Jesus’ attitude.”
263. Romans 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”
264. Habakkuk 2:4 Behold, his soul is puffed up; it is not upright within him, but the righteous shall live by his faith.
265. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (NKJV)
266. 1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins.
267. Galatians 6:9 NIV 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
268. Deuteronomy 31:23 NIV 23 The Lord gave this command to Joshua son of Nun: "Be strong and courageous, for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you."
269. Zephaniah 3:17 NIV 17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."
270. Proverbs 8:18 Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness. (NKJV)
271. John 14:6 “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’”
272. 2 Timothy 4:17 “But The Lord Stood At My Side And Gave Me Strength, So That Through Me The Message Might Be Fully Proclaimed And All The Gentiles Might Hear It.”
273. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. (NKJV)
274. 1 Chronicles 16:11 “Look To The Lord And His Strength; Seek His Face Always.”
275. Psalm 112:7 NIV 7 They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
276. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
277. Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (NKJV)
278. Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD. (NKJV)
279. Psalm 46:1-3 “God Is Our Refuge And Strength, An Ever-Present Help In Trouble. Therefore We Will Not Fear, Though The Earth Give Way And The Mountains Fall Into The Heart Of The Sea, Though Its Waters Roar And Foam And The Mountains Quake With Their Surging.”
280. Mark 10:27 “Jesus Looked At Them And Said, ‘With Man This Is Impossible, But Not With God; All Things Are Possible With God.’”
281. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (NKJV)
282. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (NKJV)
283. Psalm 50:15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. (NKJV)
There you go! 283 inspirational bible verses - the best way to experience greater love for the new year. Dwell on God's word and let the Son of Man and the steadfast love of the Lord help you in hard times or in the 'early spring' of life.
Jesus was raised on the third day, Easter Sunday, and Chief Priests couldn't stop it! So on any Friday, make it a holy Friday and dwell on the name of the Lord with these inspirational quotes. Work on your inner self and outer self and let your light shine.