1. Matthew 6:27 Who among you by worrying can add a single moment to your life?
2. 2 Timothy 1:7 God didn't give us a spirit that is timid but one that is powerful, loving, and self-controlled.
3. Isaiah 40:31 Niv 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
4. 2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound to every good work.
5. Ecclesiastes 6:9-10 – Two Are Better Than One, Because They Have A Good Return For Their Labor: If Either Of Them Falls Down, One Can Help The Other Up. But Pity Anyone Who Falls And Has No One To Help Them Up.
6. John 14:27 Niv 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
7. Romans 8:28 Niv 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
8. Psalm 20:4 – May He Give You The Desire Of Your Heart And Make All Your Plans Succeed.”
9. John 15:13 “No one has greater love than to give up one’s life for one’s friends.”
10. Ruth 1:16-17 – But Ruth Replied: Do Not Persuade Me To Leave You Or Go Back And Not Follow You. For Wherever You Go, I Will Go, And Wherever You Live, I Will Live; Your People Will Be My People, And Your God Will Be My God. Where You Die, I Will Die, And There I Will Be Buried. May Yahweh Punish Me, And Do So Severely, If Anything But Death Separates You And Me.
11. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
12. Psalm 34:17 “When the righteous cry out, the Lord listens; he delivers them from all their troubles.”
13. Job 23:11-12 My foot has held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
14. Numbers 6:24-26 The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
15. Proverbs 3:5-6 Niv 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
16. Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the dawning light, that shines more and more until the perfect day.
17. 2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore, I’m all right with weaknesses, insults, disasters, harassments, and stressful situations for the sake of Christ, because when I’m weak, then I’m strong.
18. Joshua 1:9 “I’ve commanded you to be brave and strong, haven’t I? Don’t be alarmed or terrified, because the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
19. Proverbs 27:17 – As Iron Sharpens Iron, So A Man Sharpens The Countenance Of His Friend.
20. Romans 8:31 Niv 31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
21. 1 John 4:18 Niv 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
22. Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
23. Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise. I trust in God; I won’t be afraid. What can mere flesh do to me?
24. Phillippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
25. Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
26. 1 Peter 5:7 “Throw all your anxiety onto him, because he cares about you.”
27. Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him—my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
28. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 Niv 13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.
29. Psalm 20:4 May he grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans!
30. Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
31. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
32. Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
33. Jeremiah 29:11 “I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.”
34. John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
35. James 1:2-4 Niv 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
36. Proverbs 3:3-6 “Don’t let loyalty and faithfulness leave you. Bind them on your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will find favor and approval in the eyes of God and humanity. Trust in the Lord with all your heart; don’t rely on your own intelligence. Know him in all your paths, and he will keep your ways straight.”
37. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
38. Isaiah 41:10 “Don’t fear, because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand.”
39. Micah 6:8 – He Has Told You, O Man, What Is Good; And What Does The Lord Require Of You But To Do Justice, And To Love Mercy, And To Walk Humbly With Your God?
40. 2 Corinthians 12:10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
41. Romans 8:38-39 Niv 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
42. Romans 12:2 Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God’s will is—what is good and pleasing and mature.
43. Thessalonians 5:11 “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”
44. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
45. Habakkuk 3:19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.
46. Proverbs 18:22 – He Who Finds A Wife Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favor From The Lord.
47. Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
48. Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
49. Romans 15:5 “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.”
50. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
51. Psalm 18:33 He makes my feet like deer’s feet, and sets me on my high places.
52. Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
53. Psalm 23:1-3 The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing. He lets me rest in grassy meadows; he leads me to restful waters; he keeps me alive. He guides me in proper paths for the sake of his good name.
54. Luke 11:9 And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and the door shall be opened to you.
55. Proverbs 31:25 “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.”
56. Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in faith so that you overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
57. 1 Corinthians 15:58 “As a result of all this, my loved brothers and sisters, you must stand firm, unshakable, excelling in the work of the Lord as always, because you know that your labor isn’t going to be for nothing in the Lord.”
58. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Niv 58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
59. Philippians 4:19 – And My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus.
60. Proverbs 17:17 “Friends love all the time, and kinsfolk are born for times of trouble.”
61. 1 Chronicles 16:11 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.
62. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
63. Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
64. Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
65. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 “So we aren’t depressed. But even if our bodies are breaking down on the outside, the person that we are on the inside is being renewed every day. Our temporary minor problems are producing an eternal stockpile of glory for us that is beyond all comparison. We don’t focus on the things that can be seen but on the things that can’t be seen. The things that can be seen don’t last, but the things that can’t be seen are eternal.”
66. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
67. Zephaniah 3:17 Niv 17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."
68. Matthew 6:34 – Therefore Do Not Worry About Tomorrow, For Tomorrow Will Worry About Its Own Things. Sufficient For The Day Is Its Own Trouble.
69. Psalm 121:1-2 “I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.”
70. Proverbs 31:10-12 – An Excellent Wife Who Can Find? She Is Far More Precious Than Jewels. The Heart Of Her Husband Trusts In Her, And He Will Have No Lack Of Gain. She Does Him Good, And Not Harm, All The Days Of Her Life.
71. Psalm 91:16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation."
72. Ezra 10:4 Get up, for it is your duty to deal with this matter; we will support you. Be strong and act.
73. Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
74. Romans 15:13 Niv 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
75. Psalm 27:1 Niv 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?
76. Luke 12:32 “Don’t be afraid, little flock, because your Father delights in giving you the kingdom.”
77. Isaiah 40:31 “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will fly up on wings like eagles; they will run and not be tired; they will walk and not be weary.”
78. Psalm 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
79. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.
80. 2 Timothy 1:7 Niv 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
81. James 1:12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
82. Romans 8:28 – And We Know That In All Things God Works For The Good Of Those Who Love Him, Who Have Been Called According To His Purpose.
83. Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
84. Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come on you, and overtake you, if you shall listen to the voice of the LORD your God.
85. Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong! Be fearless! Don’t be afraid and don’t be scared by your enemies, because the Lord your God is the one who marches with you. He won’t let you down, and he won’t abandon you.”
86. 1 Corinthians 13:13 Niv 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
87. Song Of Solomon 7:10 – I Belong To My Lover, And His Desire Is For Me.
88. Proverbs 31:28 – Her Children Arise And Call Her Blessed; Her Husband Also, And He Praises Her.
89. Psalm 56:3-4 Niv 3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise- in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
90. Philippians 1:6 I'm sure about this: the one who started a good work in you will stay with you to complete the job by the day of Christ Jesus.
91. Philippians 4:13 “I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength.”
92. 1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
93. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 Niv 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
94. Romans 5:8 Niv 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
95. Psalm 29:11 – May The Lord Give Strength To His People! May The Lord Bless His People With Peace!”
96. John 16:21 – A Woman, When She Is In Labor, Has Sorrow Because Her Hour Has Come; But As Soon As She Has Given Birth To The Child, She No Longer Remembers The Anguish, For Joy That A Human Being Has Been Born Into The World.
97. Psalm 37:23-24 A person's steps are made secure by the Lord when they delight in his way. Though they trip up, they won’t be thrown down, because the Lord holds their hand.
98. 1 John 3:1 Niv 1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
99. Psalm 16:8 “I always put the Lord in front of me; I will not stumble because he is on my right side.”
100. Isaiah 61:1-2 Niv 1 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, 2 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,
101. 1 John 2:10 Niv 10 Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble.
102. Psalm 34:4 Niv 4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
103. James 1:2-4 “My brothers and sisters, think of the various tests you encounter as occasions for joy. After all, you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Let this endurance complete its work so that you may be fully mature, complete, and lacking in nothing.”
104. John 16:13 Niv 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
105. Deuteronomy 31:6 Niv 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
106. 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
107. Psalm 29:11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
108. 1 John 3:22 “We receive whatever we ask from him because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him.”
109. Psalm 27:12 “Don’t give me over to the desires of my enemies, because false witnesses and violent accusers have taken their stand against me.”
110. Psalm 34:8 Niv 8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
111. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
112. Psalm 65:11 You crown the year with your bounty; your wagon tracks overflow with abundance.
113. Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
114. Jeremiah 17: 7-8 Blessed is the man that trusts in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
115. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Niv 16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
116. Proverbs 18:10 Niv 10 The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
117. Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
118. Romans 8:28 “We know that God works all things together for good for the ones who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
119. Matthew 6:33 – Seek The Kingdom Of God Above All Else, And Live Righteously, And He Will Give You Everything You Need.
120. Jeremiah 29:11 Niv 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
121. Psalm 90:12 So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.
122. Ecclesiastes 11:8 So if a person lives many years, let him rejoice in them all; but let him remember that the days of darkness will be many. All that comes is vanity.
123. 2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!
124. Revelation 21:4 Niv 4 'He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
125. Psalm 139:13-14 – For You Formed My Inward Parts; You Covered Me In My Mother’S Womb. I Will Praise You, For I Am Fearfully And Wonderfully Made; Marvelous Are Your Works, And That My Soul Knows Very Well.
126. Proverbs 9:11 For by me your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life.
127. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 “Stay awake, stand firm in your faith, be brave, be strong. Everything should be done in love.”
There you go! 127 birthday Bible verses to celebrate the special day for a dear friend or family member. Give the gift of a birthday card with birthday prayers, birthday blessings or the word of God to encourage someone in the Lord Jesus Christ.
It's an indescribable gift to give a good bible verse for birthday celebrations. May God bless the people in your life with His good works and may his face shine on them.