127 Best Inspirational Bible Verses For Happy Birthday Wishes
1. Matthew 6:27 Who among you by worrying can add a single moment to your life?
2. 2 Timothy 1:7 God didn't give us a spirit that is timid but one that is powerful, loving, and self-controlled.
3. Isaiah 40:31 Niv 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
4. 2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound to every good work.
5. Ecclesiastes 6:9-10 – Two Are Better Than One, Because They Have A Good Return For Their Labor: If Either Of Them Falls Down, One Can Help The Other Up. But Pity Anyone Who Falls And Has No One To Help Them Up.
6. John 14:27 Niv 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
7. Romans 8:28 Niv 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
8. Psalm 20:4 – May He Give You The Desire Of Your Heart And Make All Your Plans Succeed.”
9. John 15:13 “No one has greater love than to give up one’s life for one’s friends.”
10. Ruth 1:16-17 – But Ruth Replied: Do Not Persuade Me To Leave You Or Go Back And Not Follow You. For Wherever You Go, I Will Go, And Wherever You Live, I Will Live; Your People Will Be My People, And Your God Will Be My God. Where You Die, I Will Die, And There I Will Be Buried. May Yahweh Punish Me, And Do So Severely, If Anything But Death Separates You And Me.
11. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
12. Psalm 34:17 “When the righteous cry out, the Lord listens; he delivers them from all their troubles.”
13. Job 23:11-12 My foot has held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
14. Numbers 6:24-26 The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.
15. Proverbs 3:5-6 Niv 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
16. Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the dawning light, that shines more and more until the perfect day.
17. 2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore, I’m all right with weaknesses, insults, disasters, harassments, and stressful situations for the sake of Christ, because when I’m weak, then I’m strong.
18. Joshua 1:9 “I’ve commanded you to be brave and strong, haven’t I? Don’t be alarmed or terrified, because the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
19. Proverbs 27:17 – As Iron Sharpens Iron, So A Man Sharpens The Countenance Of His Friend.
20. Romans 8:31 Niv 31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?