1. “Find your tribe, love them hard” – Unknown
2. Friends are the cure to our blues.
3. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right” – Quote by Henry Ford
4. “You are my sunrise on the darkest day.” — from Despacito, (Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, and Justin Bieber)
5. Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
6. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there ⭐️ .” – Unknown
7. Friends who slay together, stay together.
8. The best kind of friendship is when someone believes in you.
9. “I love you just the way you are.” — from Just the Way You Are, (Billy Joel).
10. Use emojis and have fun
11. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” — Sarah Dessen
12. · My wifeys for lifey.
13. I would be incomplete without my gang.
14. Friends until the very end—and then some.
15. · We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much.
16. “I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship!” – Unknown
17. I found out what the secret to life is — friends. Best friends.
18. One friend can change your whole life.
19. True friendship is when three people walk in different directions but remain side by side.
21. “Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.” – Unknown
22. · BFF’s 4 life.
23. “Creativity is intelligence having fun”
24. Each and every expression is this photo makes it a perfect frame…. Cheers to our friendship!!!!
25. Together, we’re unstoppable.
26. “We’re more than friends. We’re like a really small gang” – Unknown
27. · F is for friends who do stuff together.
28. Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
29. “New friends can often have a better time together than old friends.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
30. Thanks for pudding up with me.
31. Do you remember the times we had? Let’s bring it back.
32. No matter how big the crowd, I’ll always be able to find you.
33. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
34. · We play for keeps.
35. “Be true to your work, your word and your friend.” – Henry David Thoreau
36. Being part of this group is so much fun, I love it.
37. I hope we’re friends until we die. Then, I hope we stay ghost friends so we can walk through walls and scare people.
38. “Friendship is so weird. You just pick a human you’ve never met and you’re like ‘yep I like this one’ and then you just do stuff with them.” — Unknown
39. “You might not always be next to me, but I know you’ll always have my back.” – Unknown
40. Everyone has that one annoying friend, if you don’t have one then it’s probably you.
41. Life is too short and so are we.
42. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
43. · Lucky and loved.
44. Birthday caption ideas
45. “We aren't Kardashians, but thanks for keepin’ up with us.”
46. We send each other ugly pictures in person. And get awesome pictures clicked together in public. We are best friends.
47. “When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.”
48. “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” – Proverbs 27:9
49. Yes, we are aware of how troublesome we are together. And no, we don’t care.
50. · Never let your friends feel lonely… disturb them all the time.
51. Friends become our chosen family.
52. · We don’t fit in, and we don’t want to.
53. You know you’ve found your best friend when you do nothing but manage to have a great time together.
54. You’re koala-ty friends.
55. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!” – Doug Larson Thank you for always walking alongside me!
56. “Life is better with friends” – Unknown
57. Frankly, I can’t imagine not being around someone as amazing as you.
58. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – William Shakespeare
59. · Shuffle the deck, we’re the queens of the pack.
60. May we have many more clicks together…. This being our #1.
61. · You want to be at our level? Then start climbing asap.
62. If you don’t own matching shirts, are you really friends?
63. “We will always be best friends, until we are old and senile. Then we can be new friends.”- Unknown
64. “A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without best friends.” – Unknown
65. · Life’s short and so are we.
66. “Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.” – Kahlil Gibran
67. Choose people who choose you.
68. “Sometimes, being with your bffs is all the therapy you need” – Unknown
69. · We’re the same kind of weird.
70. Friends make the world beautiful. Thanks for being mine.
71. Love is beautiful, friendship is better.
72. · We do very bad things and we do them very well.
73. · Playing life like pros.
74. “Bestie time is the best time”
75. Friends until the very end and then some.
76. “I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.” – Unknown
77. You’re the Betty to my Veronica.
78. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not good and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.” – Arnold H. Glasgow. Thanks for always laughing and sympathizing with me!
79. · All eyes on us.
80. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
81. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
82. Good friends will share the umbrella. Best friends will steal it and yell: Run loser, run!
83. Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
84. Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
85. On our worst behavior.
86. I need to be with y dearest companion two times, presently and in the future as well.
87. Three friends = one heart.
88. “There’s nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
89. Friends that travel together stay together.
90. · Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
91. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Thelma and Louise
92. True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
93. We connect and bond because we make the best of the fools together and we all enjoy it thoroughly!!!
94. Good friends are hard to find and impossible to forget.
95. Happiness is a selfie with friends.
96. · Dressing like we’re already famous.
97. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
98. They never leave me lonely….. They disturb me all the time…. They are my funny friends!!!
99. “My dreams running into your dreams. It’s as if we wished on the same star.” — from On Purpose (Sabrina Carpenter).
100. Our tribe is connected because of our vibe…. Cheers pals!!!
101. Real men don’t take selfies.
102. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
103. We only roll with goddesses
104. Meeting you is like hitting the BFF jackpot.
105. “There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats
106. · You’re a bad influence, and I am totally okay with it.
107. “Life was meant for Good Friends and Good Adventures!” – Unknown
108. Friends’ till the end.
109. This is my gang….. We don’t judge each other but we judge other people when we are together…. So beware of this gang.
110. · In squad we trust.
111. I created a monster.
112. “Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.” – Unknown
113. “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie. Always so grateful to have you in my life!
114. One million memories. Ten thousand jokes. One hundred shared secrets. One reason: Best friends.
115. When we are together, we are the brightest light, we are the liveliest soul…. Cheers to our connection!!!!
116. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they will be with you forever.
117. I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
118. A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
119. · Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.
120. FRIENDS are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
121. Completely different but Best Friends.
122. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de la Fontaine
123. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing” – Walt Disney”
124. · Good people with bad attitudes.
125. You my best friends are the favorite people that I’ve ever met in the history of my life.
126. There’s something about your best friends that you cannot replace.
127. No friendship is an accident.
128. “Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.” – Unknown
129. “Find your tribe, love them hard”
130. Three’s not a crowd. It’s a squad.
131. · Together, we’re unstoppable.
132. We don’t organize these playdates for our kids’ benefit.
133. “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” – Unknown
134. Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
135. “In the cookie of life friends are the chocolate chips.”
136. Partners in crime!
137. “Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.” – George Eliot
138. Our bond is getting stronger day by day. And we don’t hesitate to share things now with each other
139. “TFW your friends are your family.”
140. We don’t sweat, we sparkle
141. You can’t do epic stuff with basic people.
142. “True friendship is posting the photo you look good in and I look bad in” – Unknown
143. · All my bitches bad.
144. So many memories. So many group photos. The reason is that we are best friends.
145. A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
146. “A room without books is like a body without a soul” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
147. “I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.” – Unknown
148. “Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.” – Unknown
149. · We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
150. · Best friends are like four-leaf clovers: hard to find and lucky to have.
151. “Lucky and loved”
152. F is for friends who do stuff together.
153. Always remember that if you fall, I’ll pick you up… after I finish laughing.
154. “My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.” – Jodie Foster
155. This is the family I made for myself.
156. · You know you love us.
157. Pizza and you are all I need.
158. · Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s millions of small things.
159. Me and my two best friends are like the three musketeers.
160. · Doing the most, saying the least.
161. Life is scary, find your boo.
162. · Children want attention. Adults want respect. Legends don’t care.
163. “The best friend is the one that brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford. I’m always at my best when I’m around you!
164. “Meet my Partners in Crime!”
165. Friends make life colorful.
166. We only roll with goddesses.
167. “When you say you love me, know I love you more.” — from Adore You (Miley Cyrus).
168. Squad means family and family means nobody gets left behind.
169. Be a stiletto in a room of flats.
170. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
171. · Kind people are my kinda people.
172. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” — Clifton Fadiman
173. Find your tribe, love them hard
174. True friend don’t even care if you’ve showered. All they care about is clicking group photos.
175. All rights reserved.
176. “We only roll with goddesses” – Unknown
177. “Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.”
178. As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
179. “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Unknown
180. · Nobody has to like us; we like us.
181. “Your vibe attracts your tribe.”
182. A good friend knows how you take your coffee. A great friend adds booze.
183. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” – Misty Copeland
184. I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
185. “The ‘she’ to my ‘nanigans.” – Unknown
186. · My partners in crime.
187. · Friends pick us up when we fall down and if they can’t, they lie down with us and listen for a while.
188. “You can count on me, like 1, 2, 3, and I’ll be there.” – Bruno Mars
189. Clicked the rainbow of my life that makes me happy, motivates me and brings out the best in me…. Love you my dear friends.
190. “I have a million memories with my bestie”
191. Include a strong call to action
192. I hope we never get tired of making fun of each other.
193. Before they kicked us out.
194. · Yes, we know how obnoxious we are together. No, we don’t care.
195. “Friends? More like family.”
196. When teacher says find a partner. We both look at each other. We are bffs.
197. You are my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with anyone else.
198. True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people. Together!
199. Waters may dry. Flowers may die. But true friends never say goodbye.
200. Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.
201. “Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.”
202. “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” – Elbert Hubbard
203. The third wheel is what makes it a tricycle.
204. We thrive the best at brunch.
205. Nobody really likes us except for us.
206. · Off guard, but on point.
207. “Never let your best friends get lonely…keep disturbing them.”
208. Beach Time Instagram Captions for your
209. The bags under our eyes are Gucci.
210. You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
211. · Thick thighs and high standards.
212. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” — Irish Proverb
213. The sunshines of my life.
214. Questions for your Insta – Gram
215. Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
216. · Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.
217. Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
218. Keep it concise
219. You needn’t be s crazy friend of mine. I will teach you about craziness.
220. “Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.” — Herman Melville
221. · We’ll be the old people causing trouble in the nursing home.
222. Real friends get treated like family.
223. · From once upon a time until forever after.
224. “The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.” — Jay McInerney
225. “And I know one thing that never changes………. that’s why I call you my best friend!” -Brandy
226. · The only competition we see is in the mirror.
227. · Never dreamed of success, we worked for it.
228. I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
229. “Kind people are my kinda people.” – Unknown
230. · They hate us because they ain’t us.
231. · Find us where the wild things are.
232. They hate us because they ain’t us
233. · Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
234. “Some people talk to you in their free time and some people free their time to talk to you.” – Unknown
235. · If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
236. It’s the friends that you can call at 4 a.m. that matter!
237. Meet my partner in crime!
238. · Forever and always.
239. ◦A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
240. Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get.
241. · The way to have a best friend is to be one.
242. Bestie time is the best time
243. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
244. · Your favorite chaos has arrived.
245. Captions for a friends group photo
246. They’re lactose intolerant so we had to cheese on ’em.
247. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
248. · We’re savage, not your average.
249. · Times are hard, but we go harder.
250. Love life, laugh lots, love forever.
251. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” — Eugene Kennedy
252. Friends are like bras — close to your heart and there to support you!
253. “Waters may dry. Flowers may die. But true friends never say goodbye.” – Unknown
255. “We don’t sweat, we sparkle” – Unknown
256. Live for the moments you can’t put in words.
257. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
258. Cheeky Instagram captions
259. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham. How are YOU doing today?
260. “You realise the value of good friends the older you get.”
261. I Love The Nights I Can’t Remember With The Friends I’ll Never Forget.
262. Not sisters by blood, but sisters by heart.
263. “We go together, like rama lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong”. – Grease
264. “Nobody has to like us; we like us.” – Unknown
265. Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
266. They never give me a chance to invite them as they end up inviting themselves….. No matter what, you all are always welcome my dearest friends!!!
267. I don’t know what I did to deserve a best friend like you.
268. Thank you for making me laugh.
269. “This is nacho average squad.”
270. “I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim” – Frida Kahlo
271. · First we’re sour, then we’re sweet.
272. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” — Henry David Thoreau
273. “We are all travellers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson - Inspiring travel quotes
274. · We don’t need your attitude, we have my own.
275. .Enter as guest and leave as friends.
276. “Always better together” – Unknown
277. “There are three faithful friends: An old wife, an old dog, and ready money.” — Benjamin Franklin
278. Dear friends, i know how nuts you are. But I like to be in public with you.
279. If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
280. Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me — I’ll laugh at you.
281. “Girls compete with one another. Women empower one another” – Unknown
282. A best friend gets why there are socks all over your house.
283. · Shuffle the deck, we’re the kings of the pack.
284. Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.
285. · Only got time for permanent people.
286. If they enter your room without a knock, if they eat all your food without your permission…. They are your true friends…. Like these Thanks for the surprise guys!!
287. We go well together — like cupcakes and frosting.
288. “Best friends are hard to find because the very best one is already mine.” – Unknown
289. · There’s nothing like puking with somebody to turn you into old friends.
290. Always helping me adult.
291. They are always there when I am rejected and dejected…. Sometimes I wonder are they the reason for my failure….lol…. Kill me not!!
292. I like you since you go along with me in my bizarreness.
293. · True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
294. “Nobody really likes us except for us.” – Drake, ‘6 God;
295. There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship is FRIENDSHIP!
296. Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
297. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
298. I’m one of the girls that you would love to have in your group of friends.
299. Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
300. Party time on Instagram!
301. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
302. friends edition | instagram captions | my favourite teenage dirtbags | ... tvd elena and damon dance - Vampire diaries.
303. “Everyone comes with scars, but you can love them away.” — from No Way (Fifth Harmony).
304. “They are my Best Friends. You break their hearts, I will break your face.” – Unknown
305. You guys are my human diary.
306. · I’ll always have your back
307. It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and you can’t remember how you ever lived without them.
308. Name a more iconic trio. I’ll wait.
309. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” – Gina Barreca
310. Friends become our chosen family!
311. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today” – Will Rogers
312. “Words are easy, like the wind; faithful friends are hard to find.” – William Shakespeare. I’m certainly glad that we found each other.
313. Group Therapy.
314. You know we’re close if you see the selfies I don’t like.
315. Forever and Always.
316. “My bestie is irreplaceable”
317. · Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house just to take a nap.
318. I was sweet and innocent… then my best friend came along.
319. “The antidote to 50 enemies is one friend.” – Aristotle
320. “Grow together” type of friendship
321. · I don’t have friends, I have a family.
322. · The queens have arrived.
323. · Squad til the end.
324. Let me tell bout my best friend.
325. TFW your friends are your family.
326. We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much.
327. I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us.
328. · I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
329. · Well-behaved people rarely make history.
330. · Tried to pay attention, but attention paid us.
331. We are friends because we are blessed with the same mental disorder…. Always united…. Truly priceless.
332. I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
333. Enter as guests and leave as friends.
334. If I’m sick any day of my life, my best friend is the one person I’ll always reach out to.
335. “…because we have each other’s back.” – Unknown
336. “Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.” – John Evelyn
337. You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever.
338. Grow old with your BFF so you can race in wheelchairs and fight each other with canes.
339. Nothing compares to the stomachache you get from laughing with your best friends.
340. · I really can’t see another squad tryna cross us.
341. Life is better with friends.
342. I am accompanied by the very best.
343. Why have one best friend when you can have two?
344. Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
345. Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
346. Friendship is finding that special someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with.
347. Saying nothing about this picture is the best caption for it, as the picture says it all.
348. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful” – Eric Thomas
349. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
350. You all make my heart smile.
351. · Trouble never looked so good.
352. Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier!
353. One moment that makes a regular day a special one is one weird conversation with your gang of mad souls.
354. “True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people..Together!” – Unknown
355. · There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend bringing you food.
356. “We finish each other's sandwiches.” — Frozen
357. There is nothing better than a friend. Unless it is a friend with chocolate.
358. A friend who still stays close — even when my kid is having a meltdown.
359. No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
360. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you” – Steve Jobs
361. “Real queens fix each other crowns” – Unknown
362. We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
363. · You couldn’t handle us even if we came with instructions.
364. Let’s wander.
365. If you wish to know who are your real friends…. Screw them up and just wait to see who all are still with you!!!
366. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
367. · The “she” to my “nanigans.”
368. Lucky and loved
369. w/ friends edition | insta captions you’ll actually use | good morning charlie (group of three) | ... Chun Li x Vegas - Hunny Bee 😈.
370. · Please believe the hype.
371. · We’re hard to handle.
372. “Friends until the very end… and then some.” – Unknown
373. You simply cannot do epic things with boring people.
374. “Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” – Steve Maraboli. Thanks for always taking care of me.
375. “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf
376. Kind people are my kinda people.
377. “Each new friendship can make you a new person, because it opens up new doors inside you.” — Kate DiCamillo
378. Next to chocolate you’re my absolute best.
379. Friends are recipe to life.
380. · We didn’t come here to lose.
381. Yes, we know how obnoxious we are together. No, we don’t care.
382. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson. Grateful to have someone to be quiet with sometimes.
383. You call it chaos, we call it a family
384. “Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!” – Unknown
385. · Who needs therapy when I have my best friends?
386. · No tag, but we’re still it.
387. “Friends until the very end… and then some.”
388. Some special moments simply cannot be described in words.
389. · Chosen family.
390. · Friends knock on doors. Best friends walk into your house and start eating.
391. · We finish each other’s sandwiches.
392. Finding friends with the same mental disorder. Priceless!!
393. “When worst comes to worst, squad comes first.” – Unknown
394. “Feeling comfy with my best-tees.”
395. Rocking our yoga pants.
396. · Winners focus on winning; losers focus on winners.
397. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau. Missing you, my friend!
398. · When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
399. When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
400. “Always better together”
401. Friends make life memorable.
402. “Let’s love like there are no goodbyes.” — from No Goodbyes (Dua Lipa).
403. “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” – Octavia Butler
404. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails 🎶 .” – Donna Roberts
405. In squad we trust.
406. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy
407. · Our haters are our biggest motivators.
408. instagram captions for friend group trios | - good things come in threes - triple threat - it’s the triplets again - girl group in the making - main girls - table for three - 3 for $10 stereo love - Liam.
409. True friends never let their friends do stupid things alone…. That’s what make us one complete gang.
410. Nobody really likes us… except for us.
411. “I’d like to stay here for a while and go wild” — from Our Place (Maïa Vidal).
412. “Life is better with friends”
413. If you have crazy friends, you have everything.
414. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” – Shanna Rodriguez
415. “You call it chaos, we call it a family” – Unknown
416. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
417. Somewhere in the ancient mystic trinity, you get three as a magic number.
418. My team of great friends is something I’ll never forget.
419. · Friends that slay together stay together.
420. Many people will come and go in your life. But only your best friends will leave a mark on your heart.
421. This is nacho average squad.
422. Everybody merits a dearest companion Like my closest companion. It is a gift.
423. Real queens fix each other crowns
424. Travel Instagram captions
425. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
426. Now and again, being senseless and doing dumb things with your companion is the best treatment.
427. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
428. “Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.” – G. Randolf
429. · When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
430. · When my best friend and I first met, we were both like, “You’re really weird.”
431. “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” — Virginia Woolf
432. Why is it that whenever anything happens, it’s always you three?
433. All for one and one for all.
434. “Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart.” — from She Looks So Perfect (5 Seconds of Summer).
435. Had you guys not been crazy, I am sure we would have never been friends…. Cheers to our stupidities and funny moments!!!
436. “You’re stuck in my head and I can’t get you out of it.” — from Back To You (Selena Gomez).
437. “Friends who slay together, stay together.”
438. · Lucky to have friends like these.
439. ◦We don’t remember days. Some moments are the most memorable.
440. · You can’t sit with us.
441. I don’t have friends; I have a family.
442. · Choose those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
443. “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.”
444. ◦One good friend changes a thousand things in your life for good.
445. Write several drafts first
446. And we are the three best friends that anyone could have.
447. · We’re not Kardashians, but we’ve got ‘em keeping up.
448. “A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.” – Charles Darwin
449. · Alexa, play “True Friend” by Hannah Montana.
450. “I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us.” – Drake, ‘No Tellin’
451. Friends are God’s way of looking after us.
452. Life was meant for Good Friends and Good Adventures!
453. We go together like coffee and donuts.
454. · My team good, we don’t really need a mascot.
455. “Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier!” – Unknown
456. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
457. We have the magic to entertain each one of you…. With our funny jokes and pose.
458. I love friends I can be crazy with.
459. · Always better together.
460. Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.
461. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time”- Steve Jobs
462. · Part of my pack.
463. Friends buy good food. Best friends eat your food also.
464. When I saw you I knew something extraordinary was going to occur in my life.
465. Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
466. You know me really well, yet you like me anyway.
467. This one picture shows so much of love and bond between the friends for life.
468. Funny Captions for your Instagram feed
469. We’re almost invincible together.
470. Every girl needs a boy best friend.
471. “A day spent with friends is always a day well spent.” – Unknown
472. · You might be players, but we’re the game.
473. “We thrive the best at brunch.”
474. Food & Drinks Captions for Insta
475. You can sit with us.
476. Friends are people who see you the way no one else can..
477. Sweatpants, hair tied, and chilling with no makeup on.
478. I get by with a little help from my friends.
479. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” —C.S. Lewis
480. When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
481. “The friends you make in college are the friends you’ll have for life, even if you don’t talk for years at a time.” – Jessica Park
482. · Love is beautiful, friendship is better.
483. Entrepreneur Instagram Captions
484. · Quality over quantity.
485. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
486. · Squad goals.
487. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” – Unknown
488. CAPTIONS FOR GROUP PICTURES 👇 | These are the good days 😇 | I only roll with goodness ✨ | ... Mon Bebe - KiDi.
489. · Friends don’t let friends do stupid things alone.
490. They say don’t try this at home. So I went to my friend’s home!
491. “I like that whenever I say I want to go somewhere, my squad says, ‘ditto.’”
492. I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.
493. Instagram captions for (best) friends
494. Unexpected friendships are the best ones.
495. · Besties for the resties.
496. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all people cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
497. Mommy daycare in full force!
498. We will be the old ladies causing trouble in all the nursing homes.
499. Be with those who bring out the best, not the stress, in you.
500. · Life is better with the squad.
501. Use emojis and have fun with them.
502. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house just take a nap.
503. “Real queens fix each other crowns”
504. · Don’t need permission to do whatever we want.
505. “There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.” — Harry Potter 🧙🏻♂️
506. “It’s a lie to think you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not worth anything” – Nick Vujicic
507. Front-load the most important information
508. Caption for Inta-selfies with friends
509. Because we have each other’s backs. Always and forever.
510. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know that they are always there.”
511. · It’s our world, you’re just living in it.
512. 3 Real friends don’t care if your room is clean.
513. · Love is good, but the squad is better.
514. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
515. “…because we have each other’s back.”
516. Joy is doing insane things with companions.
517. We are bonded today and we will be bonded tomorrow…. Even as ghosts in some other world!!!
518. Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.
519. I never let my best friend do stupid things… alone.
520. · Long live the reckless and the brave.
521. Training Instagram Captions
522. · We go together like coffee and donuts.
523. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
524. 7) use these Instagram captions for your friend group photos #instagramcaptions #girlgangcaptions #girlgang #instacaptions #captionideas #friendgroup". girl gang | instagram captions | get used to it | ... Follow me if you like skiing - Isaac.
525. · Throw us to the wolves and we’ll come back leading the pack.
526. We’ve been friends for so long that I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
527. Only a true friend would be that truly honest.
528. · Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have food.
529. · It’s the wild ones who will set you free.
530. Captions for Summer
531. · Protecting our peace.
532. Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
533. “My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.” — Jodie Foster
534. · You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
535. Love me now, hate me never, and best friends forever.
536. ◦Only your best friends know what kind of a person you are in real life.
537. And till the end you’re and you will be my best friend.
538. Insta Captions for photos with Pets
539. Winter Instagram Captions
540. · I don’t know what I did to deserve best friends like you.
541. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are” – Theodore Roosevelt
542. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
543. When the best of the friends meet, they create the most beautiful memories together!!!
544. · If one of us eats, we all eat.
545. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
546. “It costs nothing to ask wise advice from a good friend.” – George S Clason
547. “I’ve got a best new friend for the rest of my life.” – Paula Meece
548. Unlike Barbies, me and my friends aren’t sold separately.
549. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.”
550. These are my best friends. If you Ever hurt them. Be ready to be hurt by me.
551. “I don’t know what I did to have best friends like you” – Unknown
552. “In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips 🍪 .” – Unknown
553. My group is my family.
554. Friends are like diamonds.
555. Love is beautiful, friendship is better
556. · Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
557. We’re the same kind of weird.
558. I love my crazy best friends.
559. Neon Guts - .speeeditup.
560. “The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.”– Henry David Thoreau
561. “A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future.” – Lois Wyse
562. Life is better with friends
563. Fake friends believe in rumors; real friends believe in you.
564. “It felt like summer when I kissed you in the rain.” — from Is That Alright? (Lady Gaga).
565. I am quiet for the strangers, but insane for my best friends.
566. “Lucky and loved” – Unknown
567. Thanks for the truckloads of good times.
568. “They hate us because they ain’t us” – Unknown
569. “There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.” – Unknown
570. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
571. I can never watch my friends leave me. They are the pillars of my life
573. You can’t sit with us.
574. “True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
575. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
576. · The sunshines of my life.
577. · This isn’t a race, but we still take first place.
578. We all scream for ice cream.
579. Friends ‘till the end.
580. Yes, we know how obnoxious we are together. No, we don't care.
581. Quotes for Success for your Instagram
582. Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.
583. Even WiFi-less areas are heaven when each one of my squad is given.
584. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle” – Steve Jobs
585. “Treat me soft but touch me cruel. I want to teach you things you never knew” — from I miss you (Adele).
586. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
587. If you aren’t somewhat crazy, I’m afraid we can’t be friends.
588. Me and my best friends can communicate with just facial expressions.
589. Friends are like Oreos. The good stuff is on the inside.
590. · I hit the BFF jackpot.
591. Only one player is not important. The most important thing is the squad, and it’s important to be together. You can’t just lose it over one player.
592. “We don’t want fit in , and we don’t want to” – Unknown
593. · A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
594. Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but the true ones stick like an octopus on your face.
595. “Man’s best support is a very dear friend.” — Cicero
596. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who have just met.” — Jim Henson
597. We are going to be really cool old ladies.
598. Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
599. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” – Marlene Dietrich
600. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
601. “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny, and a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.” — Octavia Butler
602. Instagram captions for girls and boys
603. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
604. There is just one thing common between all the faces…. We all are crazy and funny….. Each one beats another one.
605. “You are the best thing, that’s ever been mine.” — from Mine (Taylor Swift).
606. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.”
607. When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
608. · Keeping it one double zero with the squad.
609. “Getting to know new people and gaining new friends is one of life’s greatest pleasures.” — Tony Clark
610. ◦It is very hard to find best friends that stay by your side. So when you find them grab their hands and Never let them go.
611. “True friends are always together in spirit.” – L.M. Montgomery
612. · God made us best friends, because He knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
613. Friends offer free therapy.
614. “There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends who become family.”
615. Ain’t McDonald’s but you lovin’ it.
616. “No one will really be as entertained by us as us” – Unknown
617. Nothing better than catching up with old friends.
618. “Kind people are my kinda people.”
619. “A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.” — Winnie The Pooh
620. · We’ll be best friends until we’re old and senile. Then we can be new friends.
621. Never let your friends feel lonely… disturb them all the time.
622. True friendship is not being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
623. Best friends are those who share your problems so you don’t have to go through them alone.
624. “Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.” – Unknown
625. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
626. “The best mirror is an old friend.” — George Herbert