800 Inspirational Challenge Quotes: Be Positive And Overcome
1. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - George Patton
2. “To fall in love is very easy, staying in love is a challenge, letting go is the hardest part, and moving on is a damn suicide.” —Nishan Panwar
3. “You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”
4. “The challenge is not to be perfect — it is to be whole.” — Jane Fonda
5. “It’s sometimes almost a startling, even horrifying, awareness that comes into being, of just how chaotic [our] minds are– how habitual and obsessive [our] thinking can be, and how difficult, how challenging, it is just to feel at ease in silence, in simplicity, in aloneness.” – Christina Feldman
6. “If you wanna find out who’s a true friend, screw up or go through a challenging time... then see who sticks around.” — Karen SalmonsohnGETTY IMAGES, RD.COM
7. The bond between a brother and sister is special. It is forged as they grow up together, facing life's challenges that bond them forever.
8. “Leg day is my favorite day. You can’t have a thorough leg workout without feeling completely spent. It’s a challenge, but the benefits of maintain muscle mass on my legs is important because, as the biggest muscle group in the body, it also helps me keep the proper body composition in terms of fat to muscle ratio.” — Ian Ziering
9. Without hard work and discipline, it is challenging to be a top professional.
10. Fatherhood is full of challenges, but eventually they move out. —Dan Taylor
11. Taking on a challenge is a lot like riding a horse, isn't it? If you're comfortable while you're doing it, you're probably doing it wrong.