1. I never met a chocolate I didn’t like
2. If anyone breaks my heart, it will take a million chocolates to put the pieces back together
3. All you need is love, but a little chocolate from time to time doesn't hurt! - Charles M. Schulz
4. Chocolate is ruin, happiness, pleasure, love, ecstasy, fantasy... - Elaine Sherman
5. “As long as there is chocolate, there will be happiness. ” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
6. Opposites that attract. Like orange peel and chocolate. - Fabrizio Caramagna
7. “Hot chocolate: a hug in a mug.” – Unknown
8. Dark chocolate is the new red wine.
9. You’ve got the sweet tooth, we’ve got the sweet chocolate.
10. Next time you have a moment to spare, savor it.
11. Me, chocolate, and selfie
12. I hope this pic warms you right up.
13. Loco for cocoa
14. “What use are cartridges in battle? I always carry chocolate instead.” – George Bernard Shaw
15. Everywhere in the world there are tensions – economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate
16. Don’t wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty
17. Good chocolate, good life.
18. “If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going.” – Jane Seabrook
19. This hot chocolate bomb is brewtiful.
20. Don’t bite off more than you can chew, unless it’s chocolate
21. “Every day with you is like enjoying a delicious piece of chocolate.” – Unknown
22. Stay toasty out there.
23. “Like a box of chocolates, you make life sweet and full of surprises.” – Unknown
24. I miss you a choco-lot!
25. Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth always lies
26. Take chocolate so that the meanest companies seem good to you. - Madame de Sévigné
27. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant, so chocolate is a salad.
28. This is my hot chocolate bomb mug.
29. Hand me the hot chocolate, now! There really is no need for anyone to get hurt
30. If a Snickers chocolate bar has 50% sugar, wouldn't it be safe to eat the other half? - Wakas Mir
31. “She’s my ultimate comfort and the sweetness that never fades, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
32. Chocolate is not only palatable, it is also a wonderful balm for the mouth. - Stephani Blancardi
33. Pure Love and Satisfaction
34. Resistance is futile; surrender to chocolate!
35. “Education is the chocolate of the mind; teachers are the master chocolatiers.” – Unknown
36. Eat a square meal a day – a box of chocolate
37. If eating too much chocolate is a sin, take me to the chocolate prison
38. Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolate
39. “What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.” ― Katharine Hepburn
40. No matter how dark things may seem, if you keep on believing, the sunshine will come out.
41. Chocolate is the greatest gift to women ever created. - Sandra Bullock
42. “Give me some real chocolate. Real fighters eat real chocolate.” -Nick Diaz
43. Bombastic Love. So fantastic. — Britney Spears, "Bombastic Love"
44. “I love chocolate.”
45. Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive
46. Craving for chocolate!
47. “Love is a piece of chocolate in a world of vanilla.” – Unknown
48. Nothing is more romantic than chocolate
49. Hot chocolate squad.
50. “When words aren’t enough, chocolate speaks volumes.”
51. Is it better to eat a whole bar of dark chocolate or not eat any dark chocolate at all? We think yes.
52. Life without chocolate is like a beach without water
53. All I want is peace, love, understanding and chocolate.
54. If you give her some chocolates, she's on a diet. If you give her flowers, she's allergic. - Anonymous
55. Let’s get lost in a world full of books and hot chocolate.
56. “She’s the cocoa that warms my heart and the chocolate that satisfies my soul.” – Unknown
57. This must be true love
58. “People who like chocolate are often more generous, happier, and peace-loving.”
59. “Life is better with a cup of hot chocolate in hand.” – Unknown
60. “What’s always in season? Chocolate.”
61. “He’s the love story I want to savor, just like a piece of chocolate.” – Unknown
62. “Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
63. You mocha me so happy.
64. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate
65. For the people who know that dark chocolate is best.
66. Unless you’re bringing hot chocolate, don’t wake me up before 10 am, please
67. “In a world full of choices, I choose Dairy Milk.”
68. “A day without Dairy Milk is like a day without sunshine.”
69. Hot chocolate is like a hug from the inside.
70. “He’s the missing ingredient in my life’s recipe, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
71. “She’s the chocolate to my cravings – irresistible and always welcome.” – Unknown
72. I’d stop the world and melt with you.
73. Life is like chocolate: you should enjoy it piece for piece and let it slowly melt on your tongue
74. If chocolate is the answer….the question is irrelevant. - Kim Knott
75. “Love is a journey, and chocolate is the fuel that keeps it delicious.” – Unknown
76. “Hot chocolate: where memories become delicious.” – Unknown
77. You make me melt.
78. Hot fudge fills deep needs
79. Enhance your favorite moments with our chocolatey goodness.
80. My beauty is dark chocolate and it’s delicious and it’s sweet
81. Who needs a box of chocolates when you could have dark chocolate—it’s the gift that keeps on giving
82. “Hot fudge fills deep needs.”
83. My weakness was chocolate but now it’s you
84. Chocolate makes everyone smile - even bankers. - Benneville Strohecker
85. I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter. - Lora Brody
86. Will kiss for chocolate
87. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
88. “When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.”
89. Om chocolate!
90. Chocolate is happiness that you can eat. - Ursula Kohaupt
91. “She’s the reason my world is as delightful as a box of assorted chocolates.” – Unknown
92. Chocolates, a true gift from the sweet tooth fairy
93. Hot chocolate? Say less.
94. I adore hot chocolate.
95. To the chocolate world, I go!
96. Snow is falling, hot cocoa is calling.
97. “A great teacher is like the perfect chocolate – both bring joy to those they touch.” – Unknown
98. Cuddle weather.
99. If you need me I’ll be hiding under a blanket with some hot chocolate.
100. “Who cares about falling in love. I’d rather fall in chocolate.” Tori Mason
101. “There’s no problem that a Dairy Milk bar can’t solve.”
102. “Happiness is a warm cup of hot chocolate.” – Unknown
103. Let’s cuddle with a cup of hot cocoa.
104. Hot chocolate is like a hug from the inside
105. Sadness is no chocolate in the house
106. “There is something so comforting, so soothing about a mug of hot chocolate.” – Lisa Schroeder
107. “What you see before you, my friend is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.”-Katharine Hepburn
108. “Chocolate is a substance worth existing for” ― C. G. Drews
109. “Hot chocolate: the art of sipping and savoring.” – Unknown
110. Life is like chocolate, it's the bitter that makes you appreciate the sugar. - Xavier Brebion
111. When no one understands you, chocolate is there
112. The solution to every problem is chocolate
113. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Need I say more?
114. Let’s get out of here—you and me, we’re going to make some sweet memories together.
115. “Chocolate is cheaper than therapy”
116. At dark chocolate, we celebrate the bittersweet beauty of life.
117. “I don’t want to lose you In my life.”
118. “Chocolate melts hearts, and love warms souls.” – Unknown
119. “He’s the cocoa to my mornings and the sweetness to my nights.” – Unknown
120. What’s your favorite way to enjoy #DarkChocolate and red wine?
121. “Happiness is an unexpected piece of chocolate. ”
122. Very w–interesting.
123. An idea is like a pain au chocolat. You have to let it cool to see if it is really good. - Serge Uzzan
124. “A cup of hot chocolate is the answer to any cold day.” – Unknown
125. Biochemically, love is just like eating large amounts of chocolate
126. The secret ingredient is always chocolate
127. “I’ve got a really sweet tooth and sometimes I just have to have some chocolate.” Kristy Gallacher
128. “Chocolate is happiness that you can eat.”
129. Keep calm and eat chocolate
130. “She’s the reason I believe in sweet beginnings and delicious endings.” – Unknown
131. Warm up and have a cup.
132. God gave angels wings, and he gave humans chocolate.
133. “She’s the missing ingredient that makes my life complete, just like chocolate in dessert.” – Unknown
134. Forget love. I’d rather fall in chocolate
135. “Chocolate is comfort without words. ” ― Ursula Kohaupt
136. Patience is like chocolate... We never have enough! - Christine Heurtault
137. Hot cocoa kisses.
138. If you haven't had a hot chocolate bomb yet, what are you waiting for?
139. You’re the fudging best!
140. “Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words. ” — Rachel Vincent
141. “When life gives you lemons, sell them and buy chocolate.” – Unknown
142. “In the symphony of life, love is the melody, and chocolate is the harmony.” – Unknown
143. “There is no we in chocolate.”
144. I’m quite certain that chocolate tastes as good as skinny feels
145. Heaven is the place where chocolate has zero calories and is served every meal time
146. High on hot chocolate.
147. Uncover the truth behind chocolate’s health benefits.
148. “You’re the cocoa to my heart, making it beat a little faster.” – Unknown
149. Don't think chocolate is a substitute for love... Love is a substitute for chocolate. - Miranda Ingram
150. Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food. -Michael Levine
151. Dark chocolate is one of the best things you can eat. Here’s why it’s good for you.
152. I love good food. For me, that means lots of green juice, salad, and good dark chocolate
153. You never know what you’re going to get when you have a sweet tooth craving.
154. Hot chocolate is my therapy.
155. Brrring on the hot cocoa.
156. A piece worth existing for
157. Patience is like chocolate... You can never have enough of it! - Christelle Heurtault
158. It's hot chocolate weather.
159. There’s nothing like a tender kiss to get you to your toes.
160. It’s not just a chocolate bar, it’s a moment. A moment of euphoria. (A moment you’ll want to share)
161. When taste meets soul
162. “You’re my favorite flavor in the world of love – just like chocolate.” – Unknown
163. “Chocolate is a way of life, a way of loving, a way of being happy.” – Unknown
164. Did it for the TikTok.
165. “Chocolate: the poor mans’ champagne”
166. “The End is Nigh!” the man shouted.
167. It’s time to fall in love with dark chocolate all over again. Let’s do this.
168. “You are never alone with a bar of Chocolate.”
169. Hot chocolate is the best way to cheer someone up.
170. Wishing you a season filled with hot chocolate.
171. Chocolate fixes everything
172. Do you know what my secret weapon is? Yup, it’s chocolate
173. “When love is bittersweet, add a touch of chocolate.” – Unknown
174. “Chocolate is like a warm hug from the inside.” – Unknown
175. No matter how bad your day is, you can always count on good chocolate to make it better
176. “Hot chocolate is the warm embrace my soul craves.” – Unknown
177. “Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.”
178. Sleigh, queen.
179. Let’s have hot chocolate
180. “There’s nothing like hot chocolate and a hug for making the nightmares go away.” – Neil Gaiman
181. Hot chocolate might just want to be called beautiful chocolate once.
182. What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate
183. “Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration.” — Anamika Mishra
184. “Forget love — I’d rather fall in chocolate!”
185. “I make chocolate disappear. What’s your superpower?”
186. “Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.” Michael Levine
187. If I die eating chocolate, I'll die happy. - Cailey Sims
188. “He’s the cocoa that warms my heart and the chocolate that satisfies my soul.” – Unknown
189. “He’s my favorite flavor in the world of love – just like chocolate.” – Unknown
190. “He’s the ultimate comfort and the sweetness that never fades, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
191. Today’s forecast: 100% chance of snow and hot cocoa.
192. I can't live without chocolate, I always carry a box in my bag. - Nancy Meyers
193. A bar of chocolate.
194. “A foretaste of heaven.”
195. Good chocolate won't make you sick. It won't even make you fat. - Robert Linxie
196. The closest thing to heaven is chocolate.
197. Will carol for hot chocolate.
198. Stay cozy.
199. Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is. - Anonymous
200. When no one understands you, chocolate is there. - Daniel Worona
201. Abandon chocolate? Never!
202. Just call me a choc-oholic
203. “You just need a little perspective. Warmed chocolate can give you that.” – Giada De Laurentiis
204. This hot chocolate bomb really melted my heart.
205. “Life’s too short for bad chocolate. Choose Dairy Milk.”
206. “Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays. ”
207. Do you prefer chocolates or candies?
208. I only desire hot chocolate
209. Molten chocolate on your hands means you’re eating it too slow
210. Love is a lot like eating a bountiful amount of chocolate
211. Tobacco can kill, chocolate can't. - Fidel Castro
212. “Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate. ” ― Jo Brand
213. I have less friends, but I have more Cadbury Eggs. - Greg Behrendt
214. “That’s what I do: I drink and I know things.” — Tyrion Lannister, Game Of Thrones
215. Hot chocolate is why winter is so good.
216. Stay fueled for the long haul with this dark chocolate. You’re worth it.
217. “There’s no ‘we’ in chocolate, but there’s ‘Dairy Milk’.”
218. When words aren’t enough, chocolate speaks volumes
219. “What divine indulgence is this”
220. Given enough chocolate, I can conquer the galaxies
221. “What do you call a person addicted to Chocolate? A CHOCOHOLIC!”
222. “When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.” – Joan Bauer
223. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Chocolate is a salad
224. “Chocolate makes everyone smile – even bankers. ” - Benneville Strohecker
225. “You brought chocolate—as far as I’m concerned, you’re my new favorite person. ” ― Sarah J. Maas
226. Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Monday’s
227. “Like chocolate, you’re my guilty pleasure and my ultimate delight.” – Unknown
228. “With hot chocolate in hand, anything is possible.” – Unknown
229. The deeper the darkness, the brighter the light.
230. I pray. I meditate. I eat chocolate. I dance. - Elizabeth Perkins
231. Join us in indulging in the rich and decadent flavor of our pure dark chocolate.
232. Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is.
233. When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes. - Joan Bauer
234. “Taste the difference! [Your business name]’s Chocolates is King of them all!”
235. With chocolate, no one is ever alone.
236. You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar. - George Carlin
237. “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” ― Rachel Vincent, My Soul to Save
238. “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy Dairy Milk, and that’s kind of the same thing.”
239. “Chocolate and love: a match made in dessert heaven.” – Unknown
240. “The only thing better than cake is more cake.”
241. “In the winter she curls up around a good book and dreams away the cold.” — Ben Aaronovitch
242. I adore dark chocolate
243. You are never alone with a bar of chocolate
244. Does the notion of chocolate contradict the principle of free will? - Sandra Boynton
245. “He’s the missing puzzle piece that fits perfectly, just like chocolate and cravings.” – Unknown
246. “You’re the sweetness that makes life better, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
247. “Love is Chocolate
248. “Chocolate is not a food, it’s an emotion.” – Unknown
249. Save the earth. It is the only planet with chocolate - Anonymous
250. There’s nothing like the smell of winter and hot chocolate.
251. “Teachers, like chocolate, leave a lingering taste of wisdom and inspiration.” – Unknown
252. “Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.” Jo Brand
253. Hot chocolate is divine
254. Any time is the right chocolate time!
255. Life without chocolate is like a day without sunshine
256. The best chocolate is dark chocolate. And the better life? It’s ours for the taking.
257. “When in doubt, add more Dairy Milk.”
258. A 25-gram bar of chocolate equals four kilos of fat. - Arthur Bloch
259. Love is an old word, use “Chocolate”
260. “She’s the sweetness that makes life better, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
261. “She’s the reason I know that love is like chocolate – rich, deep, and always worth it.” – Unknown
262. When you’re feeling like a snack but also don’t want to feel like a snack
263. My favorite color is chocolate. - Anonymous
264. “Chocolate is the ultimate cure for a bad day.” – Unknown
265. “A teacher’s impact is as lasting as the taste of fine chocolate.” – Unknown
266. Nothing is as tempting as a piece of chocolate that isn’t yours
267. Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies. - John Tullius
268. You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much chocolate.
269. Do you know what chocolate is made of?
270. “There’s no problem a cup of hot chocolate can’t solve.” – Unknown
271. Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can
272. “Life is like a box of chocolates, but I prefer a bar of Dairy Milk.”
273. A good day for staying indoors.
274. “Biochemically, love is just like eating large amounts of chocolate. ” - John Milton
275. If it’s not about chocolates, do not disturb me, please!
276. Chocolate, the currency of love!
277. “Let’s protect planet Earth. Chocolate doesn’t exist elsewhere!”
278. “Women need chocolate. It’s a scientific fact.”-Sophie Kinsella
279. “Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don’t need an appointment.” — Catherine Aitken
280. The promise of sweet perfection
281. I'm a real Grinch before I've had my hot chocolate.
282. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get”
283. I don’t trust people who don’t like hot chocolate.
284. Chocolate and sweets, two things that make life worth living. - Gianni Monduzzi
285. Chocolate: “Here today, gone today. ”
286. Choco love never breaks hearts
287. “You’re the reason I believe in sweet beginnings and delicious endings.” – Unknown
288. Edible happiness
289. “Hot chocolate is good for the palate and good for the soul.” – Anonymous
290. During rough times, eat a lot of chocolate. When the times are splendid, eat even more chocolate
291. This hot chocolate is the chocolate bomb.
292. “The holidays are better with hot chocolate bombs.”
293. Follow me to the hot chocolate.
294. A balanced diet is a hot chocolate in both hands.
295. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
296. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. ” ― Linda Grayson
297. “Like the perfect chocolate, you’re a blend of warmth, sweetness, and comfort.” – Unknown
298. We’ve become notorious for our Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, but don’t hold that against us.
299. Let the dark days of winter keep you warm with our rich, creamy, and delicious chocolate
300. You just need a little perspective. Warmed chocolate can give you that.- Giada De Laurentiis
301. “Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” – Unknown
302. “Women need chocolate. It's a scientific fact.” ― Sophie Kinsella
303. “The way it melts in your mouth is simply Heavenly!”
304. Feeling mugnificent.
305. “Love is the canvas, and chocolate is the masterpiece.” – Unknown
306. Money can talk, but chocolate sings. - Anonymous
307. My favorite winter sport is drinking hot chocolate.
308. “Hot chocolate; anytime, anywhere.”
309. Hot cocoa and mittens.
310. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” – Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump
311. Enough talk, let’s eat chocolate
312. When I was a kid, all I loved were books and chocolate. - Sonia Rykiel
313. “He’s the sweetness that adds flavor to my life, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
314. Other foods are just food. But chocolate is chocolate. - Patrick Skene Catling
315. “Women need chocolate. It’s a scientific fact. ” ― Sophie Kinsella
316. Feeling the chocolate vibes
317. It’s not winter without hot chocolate.
318. “Melting in my mouth”
319. What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate. - Katharine Hepburn
320. “Say yes to hot chocolate.”
321. In the cookie of life, friends are chocolate chips
322. We’re like hot chocolate and marshmallows. You’re hot and I want to be on you.
323. Feeling mug-nificent.
324. “Give me some real chocolate. Real fighters eat real chocolate”
325. Dark chocolate is like a fine wine—it tastes better as it ages.
326. The greatest things in life are unseen, that for a moment may be seen.
327. Dark chocolate—the healthier indulgence.
328. You’re the marshmallows to my hot chocolate.
329. Thirteen out of ten people love chocolate
330. Getting rid of a frown is easy when there’s chocolate around.
331. Don’t ever leave me, chocolate
332. Does chocolate make you happy? If it does, eat it. If it doesn’t, hand it over to me
333. Wake me up before you cocoa.
334. “Hot chocolate: where warmth meets sweetness.” – Unknown
335. “A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands”
336. When You’re Not Feeling Enough, it’s Time to Work on You
337. “Never trust a girl who doesn’t like Chocolate.”
338. In between love and chocolate; I choose chocolate
339. “Will looked horrified. “What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”― Cassandra Clare
340. Attention! Chocolate can reduce the size of your clothes. - Anonymous
341. “Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.”
342. Will work for chocolate
343. “A little bit of sweetness can drown out a whole lot of bitterness”
344. “Happiness is…hot chocolate.”
345. A day without chocolate is like… Just joking! I have no idea
346. The chocolate, yes, the chocolate, but that’s just the beginning
347. I love you a chocolot.
348. Moderation, honey, in all things but love and chocolate. That’s my motto
349. Chocolate: a delicious cure for a bad day
350. Go ahead, have another piece of dark chocolate. You deserve it.
351. “Life happens, chocolate helps. ”
352. Everyone should believe in something. Well, I believe I’ll have another bar of chocolate
353. “Chocolate is ground from the beans of happiness” – Alexis F. Hope
354. “If your Boyfriend doesn’t buy you Chocolates, dump his A*s!”
355. “Life without chocolate is like a day without sunshine.”
356. I’m not overweight, just chocolate enriched!
357. With each bite of dark chocolate, you get the feeling that you are doing something good for yourself
358. Chocoholics around the world, rejoice!
359. “Dark and lovely ?”
360. Chocolate should be savored, not rushed. - Rick Riordan
361. “Chocolate and love: two things worth sharing.” – Unknown
362. In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips
363. Everyone has a price; mine is chocolate!
364. What’s always in season? Chocolate.
365. Good to the last drop.
366. “Chocolate is a gift of love to yourself.” – Sonja Blumenthal
367. “When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.” – Regina Brett
368. Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, and you don't need an appointment. - Jill Shalvis
369. “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get. ” ― Forrest Gump
370. The sweetest things come in dark chocolate
371. Who said chocolate is an addiction? It’s simply a real necessity
372. “Chocolate in the mouth is worth two on the plate.”
373. “Dark and lovely”
374. Cuckoo for cocoa.
375. For the kid in me
376. Chocolate is happiness that you can eat
377. Come to the dark side. We have chocolate
378. Dear chocolate, I love you so much!
379. Neuroscientists confirm that chocolate means more to some people than others
380. May all the mountains you climb in life be made of chocolate.
381. “A slice of pure deliciousness!”
382. The big chill.
383. Dark chocolate is my #1
384. A little too much chocolate is just about the right amount
385. I love hot chocolate
386. Merry little Christmas treats.
387. “I have chocolate hidden in places that nobody knows about.” -Tony McCoy
388. Certified chocolatarian
389. “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.”
390. Hot cocoa season.
391. Every sensible person loves chocolate. - Bob Greene
392. Both chocolate and friends bring joy and happiness – together they’re the perfect duo for success
393. Life is sweet
394. “Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Need I say more?”
395. Hot chocolate, cold nights, bright stars, and frosty mornings.
396. How can we ever go back to regular hot chocolate?
397. “Life is better with him by my side, just like chocolate makes everything better.” – Unknown
398. Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays
399. “Everything that I am, I owe to chocolate.”
400. “He stared at his hot chocolate like it held the secret to the universe.” — Lilith Saintcrow
401. “She’s the cocoa to my mornings and the sweetness to my nights.” – Unknown
402. You are what you eat, so eat something sweet!
403. You’re as sweet as Hershey’s kisses!
404. Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, and you don't need an appointment.
405. “Just as chocolate sweetens life, teachers sweeten minds.” – Unknown
406. “The only thing better than a friend, is a friend who brings Chocolate along ??”.
407. I just want to have ABS…olutely more chocolate!
408. “Love is eternal; so is the joy of chocolate.” – Unknown
409. Dark chocolate is considered by many to be healthy food.
410. Problems exist all over the world. That is why we need chocolate
411. It’s time for choco lust
412. Hot chocolate makes me high
413. Hot cocoa moments.
414. Once upon a time, I was starving. And that, my friend, is the reason why all the chocolates are gone!
415. I love you more than chocolates
416. The only thing better than chocolate is more chocolate.
417. In chocolate we trust!
418. What are cartridges used for in a battle? Me, instead, I always take chocolate. - George Bernard Shaw
419. Forget the diamonds, it's chocolate, I think you'll agree, girls' best friend. - Carole Matthews
420. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” -Charles M. Schulz
421. “The moment of cocoa-drinking was always the moment of confidences”
422. May we all find shelter, warmth, good company, and hot cocoa.
423. “Carpe coca, seize the chocolate.”
424. What you’re looking at right now is the product of a lifetime of chocolate indulgence
425. Be happy, eat chocolate
426. There are four basic food groups: plain chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate
427. I’m a Chocolaterian – I only eat Chocolate!
428. Yummy to the last bite!
429. You brought chocolate? Well, as far as I’m concerned right now, you’re my favorite person
430. If you can’t remember my name, just say “chocolate” and I’ll turn around
431. Keeping things festive.
432. “She’s the warmth and sweetness that make life beautiful, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
433. “Our love story is as rich and satisfying as the finest chocolate.” – Unknown
434. Chocolate is always the answer, no matter what the question is
435. “If it were easy to resist, it would not be called chocolate cake. ” ― Maryrose Wood
436. “Chocolate is happiness that you can eat. ” ― Ursula Kohaupt
437. Unless you’re chocolate, it’s okay that you can’t make everyone happy
438. “All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Lucy Van Pelt
439. Chocolate is good with... vanilla, milk, strawberries, ice cream, chocolate! - Anonymous
440. Hot chocolate is the key to happiness.
441. Never disturb me when I’m eating chocolate
442. Charlie and the chocolate factory
443. “Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates. ” ― Fernando Pessoa
444. “All this talk of humans settling on Mars…if there’s no Chocolate on Mars I ain’t going!”
445. Men are like chocolate bars. Sweet, smooth and usually point to your hips. - Susan Savannah
446. “Chocolate: “Here today, gone today.”
447. Oh tidings of comfort and joy. — "God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen"
448. A good day for drinking hot chocolate.
449. Happiness is taking a selfie with your favorite chocolate
450. “You’re the love note I find in every bite of chocolate.” – Unknown
451. “Game of Bars”
452. Hot chocolate is my drug
453. “Love is the icing, and chocolate is the cake.” – Unknown
454. “Expert Advice: Keep a fork with you at all times, just in case you see a Chocolate cake”
455. Dark is right. The higher the cocoa, the lower the guilt.
456. A chocolate doesn't ask stupid questions, it gives immediate answers. - Carlo Pin
457. What is health? It's chocolate! - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
458. Dark chocolate is the best form of medicine.
459. There is no we in chocolate
460. Our bond is like a delicious chocolate treat – full of warmth and joy
461. “I’m on a sugar crash.” — ElyOtto, “SugarCrash!”
462. Guilt wrecks the sublime chocolate experience. It’s best to just avoid this feeling
463. Irresistibly tempting
464. The chocolate is calling; I must go!
465. This delectable piece of paradise is a gift of love to myself
466. You can’t recall my name? Just say chocolate, and I’ll turn around
467. “Teachers are like chocolate – they make everything better.” – Unknown
468. Dessert for breakfast? The new “Fruit and Nut” Bar is the decadent way to start your day.
469. “Dairy Milk: a passport to paradise for your taste buds.”
470. There is always time for a chocolate treat
471. “Chocolate and love: both worth indulging in.” – Unknown
472. “Page one is a diet, page two is a chocolate cake. It’s a no-win situation.” – Kim Williams
473. Women need chocolate. It’s a scientific fact. - Sophie Kinsella
474. Days that end with “Y” are the days when I’m allowed to eat chocolate
475. You can’t be too rich, too thin, or have too much dark chocolate.
476. Chocolate makes everything better
477. Sweet perfection.
478. “You’re my sweet escape, just like a bite of chocolate.” – Unknown
479. “It’s chocolate addiction.”
480. Oh sweet chocolate, soothe my soul
481. I love you more than chocolate
482. “No such thing as too much chocolate”
483. “I can’t walk by chocolate without eating it.”
484. “Here we only got one rule: never, ever let it cool.” — Tom Hanks, The Polar Express
485. “Savor the sweetness of Dairy Milk, because you deserve it.”
486. My kind of happiness
487. “Just as chocolate brightens the day, teachers brighten minds with knowledge.” – Unknown
488. Be brave. Be bold. Be dark chocolate.
489. Did someone say hot chocolate? I’m on the way.
490. Hot chocolate is the best medicine.
491. “Stressed spelled backwards is Desserts. Coincidence? I think not. Have some Dairy Milk!”
492. “Life is sweeter with you, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
493. Dark chocolate is a superfood. No really. Here’s why.
494. Dark chocolate is nature’s answer to everything.
495. I like all sorts of chocolate. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, anything
496. Money can’t buy happiness. But, it can buy a chocolate, which is pretty much the same thing
497. Life happens. Chocolate helps
498. “When life gives you lemons. . . throw them back and ask for chocolate. ”
499. Chocolate is comfort without words. - Ursula Kohaupt
500. “Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.”
501. “He’s the sweetness that makes life better, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
502. “No such thing as too much chocolate.”
503. Carry on through your life with the strength and humor to take on any challenge.
504. “Die eating chocolate, and you die happy.”
505. I love chocolate. I like milk and dark chocolate, but definitely not white
506. Stay inside.
507. “I dream chocolate.”
508. “She’s the love note that flavors every moment, just like chocolate.” – Unknown
509. “He’s the cocoa to my heart, making it beat a little faster.” – Unknown
510. “Chocolate is like a smile from the inside.” – Unknown
511. I love days when my only problem is how many hot chocolates to have.
512. Fuzzy socks and hot cocoa.
513. I feel like this hot chocolate bomb is really starting to warm up to me.
514. How in the world would I have managed to survive without chocolate?
515. “He’s the reason I embrace the journey; after all, every adventure needs some chocolate.” – Unknown
516. Time to curl up with hot cocoa.
517. Eating a scrumptious piece of chocolate is a perfect way to kick-start the day
518. Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing. - Milton S. Hershey
519. Forget love, I’d rather fall in hot chocolate.
520. All I want is peace on Earth, love for everyone, unity for all, and a bar of chocolate
521. “He’s my daily dose of happiness, just like a chocolate treat.” – Unknown
522. No one knows exactly how much cocoa is in our chocolate. We won’t tell anyone.
523. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. - Regina Brett
524. Chocolate, the secret to happiness!
525. “Some people meditate, I eat Dairy Milk chocolate.”
526. “Dairy Milk: a little square of heaven.”
527. I am not a chocolate lover, but I can’t stop …
528. “In a world of choices, I’d choose you and a chocolate dessert every time.” – Unknown
529. “He’s the reason I embrace the darkness; after all, that’s where the finest chocolates are.” – Unknown
530. Be it cookies, cakes, or milkshakes — I love chocolate in all forms!
531. Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree, which has leaves, so it’s basically a salad
532. The finest cocoa
533. I make chocolate disappear – what’s your superpower?
534. When life throws lemons at you, hurl them back and demand chocolate
535. The powder is falling, the hot cocoa is calling.
536. Die eating chocolate, and you die happy
537. Each chocolate bar is a little piece of New York City.
538. I’m going to eat some chocolate. Today is a blissful day
539. Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words. - Rachel Vincent
540. Feed the sweet beast cravings
541. Chocolate is a gift from God
542. Winter may be freezing on the outside, but on the inside, our chocolate is heating up.
543. “Chocolate is a gift of love to yourself.”
544. “Dairy Milk: making the world a better place, one chocolate at a time.”
545. Swimming in hot chocolate.
546. Carpe cocoa, seize the chocolate.
547. Two things I love about chocolate are: (1) the inside, and (2) the outside
548. “I used to have a chocolate problem. Then ate some. Problem solved!”
549. “He’s the missing ingredient that makes my life complete, just like chocolate in dessert.” – Unknown
550. Don’t think that chocolate is a substitute for love! Love is a substitute for chocolate
551. Just trying to stay cozy this season.
552. “Music soothes my mood…but I prefer Chocolate…it works faster.”
553. Dark chocolate, and salt and vinegar chips are my weakness - but not together. - Gail Simmons
554. “Our love is like a truffle – rare, precious, and worth savoring.” – Unknown
555. I could give up chocolate, but I’m not a quitter
556. The most beautiful love verses can be used to conquer a woman or to wrap chocolates. - Fabio Fazio
557. “Have a cup of cheer.” — Burl Ives, “Holly Jolly Christmas”
558. “Chocolate is addicted to me, not the other way around”
559. “He’s the partner who brightens my moments, just like chocolate brightens my days.” – Unknown
560. With chocolate by my side, we slay dragons
561. My superpower is making hot chocolate disappear.
562. If there is no chocolate in heaven, I don't want to go! - Jane Seabrook
563. I love you a choco-lot.
564. “As long as there is chocolate, there will be happiness.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
565. Chocolate runs in my veins
566. “I could give up chocolate, but I’m not a quitter.”
567. I was so happy when they cast me in Chocolat, because it’s one of my vices
568. Chocolate fixes everything.
569. “Hot chocolate is the ultimate soul-soothing elixir.” – Unknown
570. Dark chocolate—sweet, bitter, and totally addictive.
571. “Chocolate is comfort without words.”
572. God gave the angels wings, and he gave humans chocolate
573. Happy Chocolate Day!
574. We have chocolate in common — that, to me, is enough
575. Chocolate is, rather than nectar or ambrosia, the true food of the gods. - Joseph Bachot
576. I’m not overweight. I’m chocolate enriched
577. “Is there still time for hot chocolate?” -Riley asked.
578. In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips. - Salman Rushdie
579. “I have a doctorate in hot chocolate, know that.” – Meg Leder
580. Stress out and eat chocolate
581. “Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.” – Michael Levine
582. Hot chocolate is my liquor
583. Chocolate is the perfect flavor to darken any day
584. Treat the little kid inside your heart
585. Never trust anyone that doesn’t like chocolate
586. “I guess I lost another one to the wintertime.” — Drake, “Come Winter”
587. Dark chocolate is my BAE
588. “Hot chocolate: a liquid blanket for the soul.” – Unknown
589. Forget love…I’d rather fall in chocolate!
590. “If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going.”― Jane Seabrook, Furry Logic Laugh at Life
591. Life is short, drink the hot chocolate.
592. I don't know anything more erotic than a bar with a high percentage of cocoa. - Paul Loup Sulitzer
593. Does it rain dark chocolate? Because I’m really looking forward to that.
594. If you see me smiling, there is always chocolate
595. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.”-Linda Grayson
596. Winter essentials: hot chocolate and fuzzy socks
597. If it’s between you and chocolate, I choose chocolate.
598. “Everyone needs fudge … It’s how God helps us cope.”
599. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
600. Hot chocolate understands.
601. “Not too hot. *Extra* chocolate. Shaken, not stirred.” — Little Elf Judy, The Santa Clause
602. Today is a hot chocolate kind of a day.
603. “You can’t recall my name? Just say chocolate, and I’ll turn around.”
604. As long as there is chocolate, there will be happiness. - Wayne Gerard Trotman
605. Chocolate is my heart, body, and soul
606. Eat me!
607. “Every day, without fail, I eat some chocolate.”
608. Chocolate lovers have sweeter babies
609. “Dairy Milk: the ultimate comfort food.”
610. It’s me, myself, I, and chocolate