637 Best Choose Your Hard Quotes To Motivate You In Life
1. “In the midst of these hard times it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable. ” ― Knute Nelson
2. “The signature of the truly great is not the absence of difficulty but the ability to recover from setbacks. ”— Jim Collins
3. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength. ” — Corrie ten Boom
4. “One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. ” ― Albert Schweitzer5. “I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard. I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more. I want to develop even more original and more unconventional traits.”
6. “Stand up to an obstacle. Just stand up to it, that’s all, and don’t give way under it, and it will finally break. You will break it. Something has to break, and it won’t be you, it will be the obstacle. ” – Norman Vincent Peale, ‘The Power of Positive Thinking,’ 20077. “It is not reason which makes faith hard, but life.” ~ Jean Ingelow8. Forgiving yourself is hard. Living with guilt is hard. Choose your hard.
9. “When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm, take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. ” – LL Cool J
10. Stand up to an obstacle. Just stand up to it, that's all, and don't give way under it, and it will finally break. You will break it. Something has to break, and it won't be you, it will be the obstacle.
11. It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela12. “No matter how bad things are, you can always make things worse. ” ― Randy Pausch13. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” – William James
14. “When you stand and share your story in an empowering way, your story will heal you and your story will heal somebody else. ” - Iyanla Vanzant
15. “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster. ” — 14th Dalai Lama
16. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
17. “I don’t know if I’ve had my share of drama, but I’ve definitely had my share of hard times. ” — Serena Williams
18. “If you work hard, remain self-motivated, driven and committed, you will see results. ” ― Germany Kent
19. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” ~ Robert H. Schuller20. “Anyone can give up; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength. ” — Chris Bradford21. “When you encounter obstacles, don’t turn your back on them. Face them, confront them and you will see them dissolving in front of your eyes. ” – Dr. Roopleen, ‘Words to inspire the winner in YOU’ 2013
22. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.”—Joseph Kennedy
23. “Once you’ve been through tough times, you can only become stronger. ” — Alesha Dixon
24. “Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don’t believe it. Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; be strong; take your pills. Exercise because it’s good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason. ” — Andrew Solomon
25. “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.” - Shaun Hick26. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. ” — Christopher Reeve
27. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela
28. “Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging. ” – Carrie Fisher
29. “And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well.” – Gabrielle Williams30. Gabrielle Williams Says You Can’t Know One Without the Other