1. “In the midst of these hard times it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable. ” ― Knute Nelson
2. “The signature of the truly great is not the absence of difficulty but the ability to recover from setbacks. ”— Jim Collins
3. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength. ” — Corrie ten Boom
4. “One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. ” ― Albert Schweitzer5. “I don’t really want to become normal, average, standard. I want merely to gain in strength, in the courage to live out my life more fully, enjoy more, experience more. I want to develop even more original and more unconventional traits.”
6. “Stand up to an obstacle. Just stand up to it, that’s all, and don’t give way under it, and it will finally break. You will break it. Something has to break, and it won’t be you, it will be the obstacle. ” – Norman Vincent Peale, ‘The Power of Positive Thinking,’ 20077. “It is not reason which makes faith hard, but life.” ~ Jean Ingelow8. Forgiving yourself is hard. Living with guilt is hard. Choose your hard.
9. “When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm, take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. ” – LL Cool J
10. Stand up to an obstacle. Just stand up to it, that's all, and don't give way under it, and it will finally break. You will break it. Something has to break, and it won't be you, it will be the obstacle.
11. It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela12. “No matter how bad things are, you can always make things worse. ” ― Randy Pausch13. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” – William James
14. “When you stand and share your story in an empowering way, your story will heal you and your story will heal somebody else. ” - Iyanla Vanzant
15. “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster. ” — 14th Dalai Lama
16. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
17. “I don’t know if I’ve had my share of drama, but I’ve definitely had my share of hard times. ” — Serena Williams
18. “If you work hard, remain self-motivated, driven and committed, you will see results. ” ― Germany Kent
19. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” ~ Robert H. Schuller20. “Anyone can give up; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength. ” — Chris Bradford21. “When you encounter obstacles, don’t turn your back on them. Face them, confront them and you will see them dissolving in front of your eyes. ” – Dr. Roopleen, ‘Words to inspire the winner in YOU’ 2013
22. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.”—Joseph Kennedy
23. “Once you’ve been through tough times, you can only become stronger. ” — Alesha Dixon
24. “Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don’t believe it. Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; be strong; take your pills. Exercise because it’s good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason. ” — Andrew Solomon
25. “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.” - Shaun Hick26. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. ” — Christopher Reeve
27. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Nelson Mandela
28. “Going through challenging things can teach you a lot, and they also make you appreciate the times that aren’t so challenging. ” – Carrie Fisher
29. “And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well.” – Gabrielle Williams30. Gabrielle Williams Says You Can’t Know One Without the Other
31. “When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
32. “Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance. ” – Samuel Johnson33. “I think you need to go through some stuff to really appreciate life and understand what it means to persevere, overcome and have faith. I think those tough times make you a stronger person. ” — Judith Hill
34. Martin Luther King Wants You to Keep Hope35. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
36. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
37. “Marriage is hard. Divorce is hard. Choose your hard.
38. “Successful people demonstrate their resilience through their dedication to making progress every day, even if that progress is marginal. — Jonathan Mills
39. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
40. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
41. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. ” - Arthur Rubinstein42. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. ” – Sylvester Stallone43. Facing the unknown is hard. Staying in your comfort zone is hard. Choose your hard.44. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ” – Og Mandino
45. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
46. “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you're going to fight to get them right” - Thisuri Wanniarachchi
47. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ”— John R. Wooden
48. “If you are a fighter… You are gonna lose some fights… But what did you learn?” – Andy Frisella, ‘Losses Vs. Failures. ’ 13 December 2020
49. What’s hard now is setting us up for success later on,Choose your hard
50. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~ Thomas A. Edison
51. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
52. “Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater.” - William Hazlitt
53. “Hard times are like thunder. They make a lot of noise but do little harm. Don’t fear hard times. ”― Debasish Mridha
54. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being. ” – Albert Schweitzer
55. “When you face any difficulty, do not panic but pray. ” ― Lailah Gifty Akita56. “Just because something is hard doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it. ”57. When I hear somebody say 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to ask 'Compared to what?' - Sydney J. Harris
58. “Life is going to beat you up; it wouldn’t be fair if you didn’t throw some punches back at it.” – Bradley Bowman
59. “Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries. ” – James Michener
60. “You can’t cross the ocean by staring at the water.”
61. “However hard life is, deep in our hearts we know that it is worth to continue till the end.” – Mehmet Murat ildan62. “The best way to get rid of the pain is to feel the pain. And when you feel the pain and go beyond it, you’ll see there’s a very intense love that is wanting to awaken itself. ” - Deepak Chopra
63. Just because you are not getting it today, does’nt mean you will never achive it64. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.”65. Resilience isn't a single skill. It's a variety of skills and coping mechanisms. To bounce back from bumps in the road as well as failures, you should focus on emphasizing the positive. — Jean Chatzky
66. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ”—Martin Luther King, Jr
67. The harder life is for a man when he is young, the easier it will be in the future
68. Saying what you feel is hard. Holding it all in is hard. Choose your hard.
69. “Expect obstacles and face them head-on. They are going to come up, so the way you handle them is what makes all the difference. ” – Lance Dale, A Shot of Positivity: Overcoming Obstacles
70. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. ” - Epictetus71. “You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it.” – Roy T. Bennett
72. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. ” – Richard L. Evans
73. “Hard times lifts the seeking souls to higher spiritual realms. ”― Lailah Gifty Akita74. Dean Young Knows the Nature of Darkness
75. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. ” - Wayne Dyer
76. “How long should you try? Until. ” – Jim Rohn
77. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds…”― Ana Claudia Antunes
78. “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. ” – Haruki Murakami
79. Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter sliding down a rainbow
80. “The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity. ” –Seneca
81. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things, you’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page82. “Everyone goes through a hard time in their life. ” — Kirsten Dunst
83. If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis D. Brandeis
84. “Keep pushing forward even when it seems like things will never change. ” ― Germany Kent
85. Letting go is hard. Clinging on is hard. Choose your hard.
86. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
87. “Do not whine, do not complain, work harder, and spend more time alone.” – Joan Didion
88. “Motivation is what gets you started; habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
89. “Sometimes the tide is with us, and sometimes against. But we keep swimming either way. ” – Charlie Munger
90. “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but because of lack of commitment.” – Vince Lombardi
91. “Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of those pieces.”
92. “A quitter never wins and a winner never quits. ” — Napoleon Hill
93. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. ” – Vince Lombardi
94. “In hard times nothing is visible, life seems to beat you down, with courage hit the problems ball will be in your court. ” ― Kishore Bansal
95. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.”
96. Working hard is hard. Not working is hard. Choose your hard.
97. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. ” – Thich Nhat Hanh
98. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. ” – Newt Gingrich
99. “Try hard to find out what you’re good at and what your passions are, and where the two converge, and build your life around that.” ~ Joshua Lederberg
100. The ones who say you can’t are too afraid you will. -Nike101. “It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others. ” — Dalai Lama102. “There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time. ” – Malcolm X103. “Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.” - Napoleon Hill
104. “You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing. ” – Rene Descartes105. Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.
106. Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.107. “Not all inspirational quotes work for everyone; you’ve got to find the ones that work best for you in your hard times. ”108. “Anyone is free to judge me, but they weren’t there in my tough times. ” — S. Sreesanth
109. Expressing yourself is hard. Keeping everything inside is hard. Choose your hard.
110. “When life gets harder, challenge yourself to be stronger. ”
111. “You walk around with a negative attitude and you’re just naturally going to bring trouble and hard times down on yourself. ” — Charles de Lint
112. “When people try to discredit you, just remember who you are and whose you are. Raise your head high and keep pushing. ” – Germany Kent
113. “Diets, like clothes, should be tailored to you.” – Joan Rivers114. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” - Duke Ellington
115. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. — Friedrich Nietzsche
116. “Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are. ” – Stephanie Lahart
117. “The path that leads to triumph is long, tedious, and crooked. ”–Michael Bassey Johnson
118. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
119. “Devon Brough” the author the famous quote ‘choose your hard quote‘ . This quote teach to Choose or select the difficult things in our daily life style. Mr.Devon Brough’s aim is to make the people stronger by making them choosing the harder decisions of there life’s to be successful in their life’s . the ‘choose your hard quote‘ makes us self confident and also it generates a invisible power for onle those,who had fell this quote.
120. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. ” – Marilyn Vos Savant
121. “Dreams don’t have to just be dreams. You can make it a reality; if you just keep pushing and keep trying, then eventually you’ll reach your goal. ” — Naomi Osaka
122. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.” ~ Steve Jobs
123. Sometimes life is so hard you can only do the next thing. Whatever that is just do the next thing. God will meet you there. – Elisabeth Elliot
124. “There is no education like adversity. ” - Benjamin Disraeli
125. “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras126. Winston Churchill Wants You to Keep Yourself Enthusiastic
127. Do not whine, Do not complain, Work harder, Spend more time alone128. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on.” – Dale Carnegie
129. But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars.
130. “May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is … Chocolate.” – Geraldine Solon
131. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington132. “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship”133. “One ceases to recognize the significance of mountain peaks if they are not viewed occasionally from the deepest valleys. ” – Dr. Al Lorin134. “Hard times may have held you down, but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be increased. ” — Joel Osteen
135. “Our best years are only ahead of us, so we got to continue to keep pushing. ” – Kevin Durant
136. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. ” - Louisa May Alcott
137. Choose to focus on one task and that task only. Then do the next thing138. “Stress is caused by being ‘here' but wanting to be ‘there.'139. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”—Martin Luther King, Jr.140. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.141. If God sends us on strong paths, we are provided strong shoes. ~ Corrie ten Boom
142. Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy
143. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress. ” - Frederick Douglass
144. The path that leads to triumph is long, tedious, and crooked
145. “Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. ” – Nathan Chen
146. Being in debt is hard. Being financially disciplined is hard. Borrowing money is easy. Paying back the money that you owe is hard—and more often than not, frighteningly hard. Credit cards can have you spending hundreds, possibly even thousands in interest if you’re not paying them off every month. Worth sharing from The Balance: consider a credit card balance of $5,000, at the current average APR of 21.21% (as of January 2020. , and minimum payment as 2% of your credit card balance. By making minimum payments only (easy. , it would take you over 30 years and $21,643.83 in finance charges to pay off this debt (frighteningly hard. . Which, by the way, doesn’t include any fees you might pay over the life of the credit card balance. However, pay off what you owe every month (hard. and you’ll end up paying 0% in finance charges (exponentially easier. .
147. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” - Mary Anne Radmacher
148. “Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path, and you will find you have crossed the mountain.”—Author Unknown
149. ”When life gets hard and you want to give up, remember that life is full of ups and downs, and without the downs, the ups would mean nothing. ”150. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” ~ Duke Ellington151. “Life without obstacles removes the opportunity for growth.” – Chad E. Foster
152. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. ” - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
153. “What comes easy won’t last long, & what lasts long won’t come easy. ”
154. “God already knows what we’re made of, but perhaps He wants us to learn what we’re made of. I think we would all agree that we learn more from our tough times than from our easy times. ” — John Bytheway
155. Get out of your head and into your life. Fight, Grind, Repeat.
156. “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”157. “I must not fear.
158. “This is one of the most important themes I want you to take from me: Stay as positive and upbeat as you can possibly be. I’ll say it many times: if you can dream it, you can be it. ” – John Calipari
159. Facing your pain is hard. Running from it is hard. Choose your hard.
160. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
161. “Never say that you can't do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can't be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible. — Mike Norton
162. “A year from now, you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
163. “It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop. ” — Dieter F. Uchtdorf164. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. ” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
165. Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever. — Zahid Abas
166. “Sometimes you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right. ”
167. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. ” – Robert Kennedy168. “My kids idea of a hard life is to live in a house with only one phone.” ~ George Foreman
169. “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” – Roger Crawford170. “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.”
171. Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise. We do have to suffer but in the end it makes us strong, better and wise. — Anurag Prakash Ray
172. “Life will throw obstacles at you to make sure you truly want it. ” – Maxime Lagacé173. “Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I made it through. ” – Jonathan Anthony Burkett
174. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson175. “Never give up. Never give in. Never become hostile… Hate is too big a burden to bear. ” – John Lewis176. “Resilience is based on compassion for ourselves as well as compassion for others. ” — Sharon Salzberg
177. “You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ” – Walt Disney178. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”179. “I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ” – Agatha Christie180. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. ” - J. K. Rowling181. Getting out of your comfort zone is hard. Staying in your comfort zone is hard. Choose your hard.182. “When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. ” - Malcolm S. Forbes
183. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.”
184. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ’Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. ” — Thomas Paine185. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ” – Thomas Edison
186. “You keep pushing because you believe in yourself and in your vision and you know that it is the right thing to do, and success will come. So don’t be afraid to fail!” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
187. “All things are difficult before they are easy. ” – Thomas Fuller
188. ”Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.”189. “I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. ” – John D. Rockefeller
190. “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward. ” – Roy T. Bennett191. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney192. “I’ve had hard coaches all my life.” ~ Chris Webber193. “Go make your mark on the world. Be a world changer! Live bold for Christ no matter the cost. ” – Crystal Woodman Miller
194. “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. ” – Seneca
195. “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders. ”~ Jewish Proverb196. “Adversity is just change that we haven’t adapted ourselves to yet. ” ― Aimee Mullins
197. “Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”198. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. ” – Jack Ma199. A sign of a hard worker is one who works without complaint
200. “See your hard times through the spectacles of your experiences. They, too, shall pass away. ”― Ogwo David Emenike
201. “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations. ” – Zig Ziglar202. Carl Bard on Starting Now
203. “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” - Thich Nhat Hanh
204. “Why am I so soft in the middle when the rest of my life is so hard?” ~ Paul Simon205. “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. ” – Haruki Murakami, Kafka On The Shore, 2002
206. Obesity is hard. Being fit is hard. If you can discipline yourself to resist the temptation of treats now (hard. , then you’ll get to enjoy the benefits of being healthy later (exponentially easier. . But, if you’re undisciplined with your diet and exercise (easy. , then you’ll have to confront the challenges of being unhealthy later (exponentially harder. . Because the thing about resisting treats is that it only happens a few times of the day (not undermining how hard it can be. . But, the thing about being fit or unhealthy is that it affects your ENTIRE day. Everything in life is made exponentially harder or easier when you are fit or unhealthy. This is where the underlying power in the expression: “Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels” comes from.207. “There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss. ” –Alexandre Dumas
208. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ” –Thomas Edison209. “We just keep pushing until we can do it. ” — Bobby Boland
210. Getting over it is hard. Holding on is hard. Choose your hard.211. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
212. “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”213. “And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. ” – J. K. Rowling, ‘Very Good Lives: The Fringe Benefits of Failure and the Importance of Imagination’214. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. ” — Maya Angelou215. “If I persist long enough I will win. ” - Og Mandino
216. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. ”– Nelson Mandela217. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things, and you’re excited to get up in the morning. ”–Larry Page218. “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity. ” – Lou Holtz219. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it. ” — Maya Angelou
220. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
221. “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. ” – George Lucas
222. Tough times never last, but tough people do. - Robert H. Schuller223. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. ” – Epictetus
224. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. ”
225. Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering 'I will try again tomorrow'
226. James Allen Says Be Mindful of Your Thoughts227. “If rocks did not persevere under heat and pressure, they would never become diamonds.”228. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”—Unknown
229. “The greater the difficulty the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. ” ― Epictetus
230. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. ” – Susan Gale
231. ”Nobody can make you to feel inferior without your consent. ” - Eleanor Roosevelt232. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. — Martin Luther King, Jr233. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. ” – Elizabeth Kübler-Ross234. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
235. “Do not whine, Do not complain, Work harder, and Spend more time alone. ”–Joan Didion
236. “Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing.” – L.M. Montgomery
237. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
238. “What helps you persevere is your resilience and commitment. ” — Roy T. Bennett
239. “Push yourself to the edge of your limits. That’s how they expand. ” – Robin Sharma
240. “Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
241. “Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. ” –Unknown
242. “The best way to treat obstacles is to use them as stepping-stones. Laugh at them, tread on them, and let them lead you to something better.” – Enid Blyton
243. “Go to your desire and don’t hang around here. ” – Jack Kerouac244. “True love stands by each other’s side on good days and stands closer on bad days.” – Unknown
245. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'”
246. Edward Young Knows Good Men Shine247. “I believe one of my strengths is my ability to keep negative thoughts out. I am an optimist. ” – John Wooden248. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”—Dale Carnegie249. “There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you. ” – Woody Hayes250. If life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
251. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden252. “It always seems impossible until it’s done. ” – Nelson Mandela
253. “Tough times never last, but tough people do. ” – Robert H. Schuller
254. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. ” ― Maya Angelou
255. Franklin D. Roosevelt Wants You to Hang On
256. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.”
257. “Take a limitation and turn it into an opportunity. Take an opportunity and turn it into an adventure by dreaming BIG!” – Jo Franz
258. You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events.
259. “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. ” – Og Mandino260. “Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
261. “It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top. ” – Henry Ward Beecher262. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” – Molière
263. If he knew one thing about life, it was this: look out for yourself. No one else would do it for you. If you were cheated or tricked, it was your own fault, and a lesson best learned before the world devoured you
264. “Resilience is very different than being numb. Resilience means you experience, you feel, you fail, you hurt. You fall. But, you keep going. — Yasmin Mogahed
265. “It's a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack. ” — Germany Kent266. “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.”
267. “Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ” – Albert Einstein
268. “When a soldier complains of his hard life (or a labourer, etc.) try giving him nothing to do.” ~ Blaise Pascal
269. The majority of people are ready to throw their aims and purposes overboard and give up at the first sign of opposition or misfortune. A few carry on despite all opposition until they attain their goal. These few are the Fords, Carnegies, Rockefellers, and Edisons.
270. “In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ” – Albert Camus271. “For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness. ” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
272. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
273. “I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. ” – Rita Mero
274. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ” –Harriet Beecher Stowe
275. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
276. “Without hope, how can we survive hard times?” – Lailah Gifty Akita
277. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another.” – Albert Schweitzer278. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ” — Khalil Gibran
279. Life is going to get hard sometimes. So get the fuck up and get your shit together. You’re either an ocean or a puddle. Don’t be a puddle. People walk through puddles like they’re nothing. Oceans fucking destroy cities
280. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come. ” – Mandy Hale
281. “Of course I'm ill, I'm alive aren't I?”282. “Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks. ” – Dr. Roopleen, ‘Words to inspire the winner in YOU’ 2013283. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. ” – Louisa May Alcott284. Taking the first step is hard. Standing still is hard. Choose your hard.
285. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”286. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
287. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. - Martin Luther King288. I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. — Rita Mero289. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” – Mark Twain
290. John Wooden Inspires You to Be Positive291. When you go through something, like, you learn to appreciate little things - the birds, trees, flowers. — Grizz Chapman292. Making a change is hard. Staying the same is hard. Choose your hard.
293. “Dreams are important, but don't forget about your responsibilities in the real world.”
294. “I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance,295. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.”296. The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.
297. Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
298. “You must tell yourself, “No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it. ” – Les Brown299. “May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is ... Chocolate.” - Geraldine Solon
300. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
301. “I should be grateful for the tough times because Allah chose me, though I was good enough to go through it. ” ― Nouman Ali Khan
302. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. ”
303. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.”304. “A man may fail many times but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”305. “Hard times always lead to something great. ” – Betsey Johnson
306. “You are one decision away from a completely different life” – Mel Robbins, ‘The 5 Second Rule. ’ 2017
307. Trying is hard. Failing is hard. Choose your hard.
308. “Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.” ~ Steve Jobs
309. “It takes a lot of courage to push through hard times. Never give up. Good things are coming your way. ”― Robert Tew
310. “You don’t stop living because bad things happen. You keep going. ” – Gina Neely311. Pushing through is hard. Giving up is hard. Choose your hard.312. “I have a lot of different stages in my life when training has been easy or hard. Now, it seems that I have been training for so long that it has become almost second nature to me.” ~ Oksana Baiul313. Life will never be easy. It will always be hard. But we can choose our hard
314. Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I'll show you someone who has overcome adversity.
315. “Failure is success in progress. ” – Albert Einstein
316. “At some point, you just have to decide you’re going to be confident. Then, as you do, you’re going to have more success. ” – Mike Leach
317. “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.” – William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
318. Being open and honest is hard. Living with secrets is hard. Choose your hard.
319. L. M. Montgomery Knows the Value of Failure
320. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine321. “Real champions fight through adversity. ” – Conor McGregor
322. “But romantic vision can also lead one away from certain very hard, ugly truths about life that are important to know.” ~ Donna Tartt
323. “For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
324. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
325. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another.” - Albert Schweitzer
326. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel. ”—H. Jackson Brown, Jr
327. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you. See the positive in negative events. - Joel Osteen328. “The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.”
329. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time. ” – Joe Girard
330. Storms make trees take deeper roots. – Dolly Parton
331. “It makes it hard to get over a certain period of your life when you are constantly revisiting it every night.” ~ Daniel Johns332. “I like to push myself to achieve a certain quality, eliminate the excess detail. I always want a high degree of purity. ” ― Elsa Peretti
333. “Accept hardship as a necessary discipline. ” – Lailah Gifty Akita
334. You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it
335. “When hardships keep coming back, do not take it personal. It’s just life. ”― Naide P Obiang
336. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
337. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
338. “I’m not prepared to give up just yet.”339. “When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. ” –Malcolm S. Forbes340. “There is no education like adversity. ” – Benjamin Disraeli
341. “If it’s not exactly like you thought it would be, you think it’s a failure. What about the spectrum of colors in between.” – Sara Evans
342. “Always work hard, never give up, and fight until the end because it’s never really over until the whistle blows. ” – Alex Morgan
343. Keep Going344. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
345. “In the hard times everything will be revealed, stay watching. ” – Gun Gun Febrianza
346. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” - H.G. Wells347. “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you. ” ― Thisuri Wanniarachchi
348. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. ” – Pat Riley
349. “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear. ” — Greg Kincaid
350. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ” ― Paulo Coelho
351. “We’ve gotten through a lot of tough times, and we’re going to keep working to make them better. I wish the record was better. ” – Mike Quade
352. “If you want to do something that requires willpower—like going for a run after work—you have to conserve your willpower muscle during the day,” – Charles Duhigg, ‘The Power Of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business,’ 2012
353. Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever.
354. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
355. “Affliction is a good man’s shining time.” – Edward Young356. People cry not because they are week but beacause they have been strong for too long357. Hard times are not quit times. - Terry Mark
358. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong. ” - Sarah Dessen359. “You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it. ”–Roy T. Bennett360. “If you feel like giving up, give up on that feeling and give into the realization there are endless possibilities waiting to be discovered before you. ” – Tom Althouse
361. “If he knew one thing about life, it was this: look out for yourself. No one else would do it for you. If you were cheated or tricked, it was your own fault, and a lesson best learned before the world devoured you.” – Kelley Armstrong362. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better. ” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
363. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better. ” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
364. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ” – Confucius365. I'll tell you something about tough times. They just about kill you, but if you decide to keep working at them, you'll find your way through. - Joan Bauer
366. “Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” - John Wooden367. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. ” — Ernest Hemingway368. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
369. Meet problems and obstacles as they arise. The test of a successful person is not the ability to eliminate all problems before he takes action, but rather the ability to find solutions to difficulties when he encounters them.
370. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ”—Franklin D. Roosevelt
371. “It’s funny how, when things seem the darkest, moments of beauty present themselves in the most unexpected places. ” ― Karen Marie Moning372. “Hard times make you bitter or make you more compassionate. ” — Jewel
373. “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.374. “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. ” — Michael J. Fox375. com24 Positive Quotes That Will Make Your Soul Happy - Women. com376. “The only thing that is constant in life is change”, Choose your hard quotes.377. However hard life is, deep in our hearts we know that it is worth to continue till the end378. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
379. If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. - Mary Engelbreit
380. “Life is hard. After all, it kills you.” ~ Katharine Hepburn381. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ” ~ Thomas Alva Edison382. “That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” ~ Steve Jobs
383. “Marriage is hard. Divorce is hard. Choose your hard. Obesity is hard. Being fit is hard. Choose your hard. Being in debt is hard. Being financially disciplined is hard. Choose your hard. Communication is hard. Not communicating is hard. Choose your hard. Life will never be easy. It will always be hard. But we can choose our hard. Pick wisely.”384. A problem is a chance for you to do your best. - Duke Ellington385. “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” – Dr. Seuss
386. “Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”
387. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there. ” – Theodore Roosevelt
388. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” ~ Robert Frost
389. “It’s not about the end goal. It’s about who you become by consistently pushing the edge of your limits. ” — Robin S. Sharma
390. “It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others. ” - Dalai Lama391. “A seashell that fell on the well,
392. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” - Carl Bard393. Facing the truth is hard. Hiding from it is hard. Choose your hard.
394. “I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me. ” - Tracee Ellis Ross395. “You’ve got to believe that God is in control of your life. It may be a tough time but you’ve got to believe that God has a reason for it and He’s going to make everything good. ” – Joel Osteen396. All things are difficult before they are easy.
397. “Life is tough, darling, but so are you. ” – Stephanie Bennett
398. “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy. ” — T. Harv Eker399. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.”
400. You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events. - Joel Osteen
401. “If you know what you’re doing, then there’s no such thing as failure.”
402. Sometimes life is hard but sometimes we make it harder than it really is. Sometimes life is hard to live. – Manvi Pednekar403. I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
404. “When I hear somebody say ‘Life is hard', I am always tempted to ask ‘Compared to what?'”
405. There's no lemon so sour that you can't make something resembling lemonade.
406. “Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
407. “Never give in. Never, never, never. ” – Winston Churchill
408. “No matter how bleak or menacing a situation may appear, it does not entirely own us. It can't take away our freedom to respond, our power to take action. ” — Ryder Carroll
409. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. ” - Lee Iacocca410. Hard times build determination and inner strength. Through them we can also come to appreciate the uselessness of anger. — Dalai Lama411. “I think life is full of challenges and problems. I don’t believe that anyone is perfect. We all make mistakes. It’s not a bed of roses, and you have to work real hard at it.” ~ Nigel Mansell412. “Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.” ~ David Gerrold
413. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. ” — J. K. Rowling414. “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. ” –Mark Twain415. “It’s not just about losing the weight; it’s about losing the lifestyle and mindset that got you there.” – Steve Maraboli
416. Obesity is hard. Being fit is hard
417. “We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided by individual stars that lead us as by beacons on our way and illumine our lives with meaning and purpose” – Carl Sagan. (Himachal Wale).
418. “It’s always darkest before the dawn.”, Choose your hard quotes.419. You are one decision away from a completely different life
420. “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” – Jacques Prevert
421. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. ” — Helen Keller422. “I’ve watched those shows my whole life – being on one is like a dream. It’s hard to balance that dream with the fact that this is the Edie I’ve known my whole life.” ~ Edie Falco
423. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about. ” — Sir Winston Churchill424. “Even if I don’t finish, we need others to continue. It’s got to keep going. ” – Terry Fox425. “You can't really be strong until you can see a funny side to things.”426. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.” – Nicholas Sparks427. Working on yourself is hard. Staying the same is hard. Choose your hard.428. If you are a fighter…You are gonna lose some fights…But what did you learn?
429. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ” – Thomas Edison
430. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
431. “It was a very hard life. As I got older, the family was depending very much on me. My two older brothers got married, so they had their own families depending on them. I had seven people relying on me, so I worked in a grocery store.” ~ Martin Lel
432. “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
433. “Once I’ve learned all those things and gotten through the hard times, I come out feeling really powerful. ” ― Skylar Grey
434. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Says Hard Work and Hope Are Key435. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. ” — William Ellery Channing436. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. ” –Maya Angelou
437. “It is really wonderful how much resilience there is in human nature. Let any obstructing cause, no matter what, be removed in any way, even by death, and we fly back to first principles of hope and enjoyment. — Bram Stoker438. “I’m always looking forward, and I try to continue to push myself and to do the best that I can. ” — Aleksandar Mitrovic439. Doing wrong is hard. Doing what's right is hard. Choose your hard.440. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this – you haven’t. ” – Thomas A. Edison
441. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things, you’re excited to get up in the morning442. “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much. ” – Mother Teresa
443. Seuss Quotes That Can Change the World
444. “She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails. ” — Elizabeth Edwards
445. “Though I might travel afar, I will meet only what I carry with me, for every man is a mirror. We see only ourselves reflected in those around us.
446. “Like tiny seeds with potent power to push through tough ground and become mighty trees, we hold innate reserves of unimaginable strength. We are resilient. ” — Catherine DeVrye447. “When we learn how to become resilient, we learn how to embrace the beautifully broad spectrum of the human experience. ” — Jaeda Dewalt448. Brick walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want.
449. “A good half of the art of living is resilience.” – Alain de Botton450. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”—Martin Luther King, Jr.451. “The man who preaches truth and applies it to the lives of his hearers will feel the nails and the thorns. He will lead a hard life, but a glorious one. May God raise up many such prophets. The church needs them badly.” ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer
452. “Hard times, when held with open hands and a tender heart, can prepare us for the future. ” ― Cindee Snider Re
453. “Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure. ” – Benjamin Disraeli
454. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
455. “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. ” — Roy T. Bennett
456. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”
457. Francis Bacon Points Out Good and Bad Things
458. “I understand you’ve got to go through tough times to get better. ” – Dirk Nowitzki
459. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ” — Confucius460. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. ” — Winston Churchill
461. “In real life, people are constantly saying one thing and doing another, but if you write your characters that way, the story becomes too hard to follow.” ~ Jessica Cutler
462. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up
463. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”—Christopher Robin to Pooh, A.A. Milne464. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.”
465. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. ”
466. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.” - Nelson Mandela
467. “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve. ” - John Maxwell
468. It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.
469. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ” – Kenji Miyazawa
470. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
471. “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!” – Yvonne Pierre
472. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best. ” – Duke Ellington
473. Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you've lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that's good. — Elizabeth Edwards474. Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further. – Thomas Carlyle475. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. ” – Marie Curie
476. “After us they’ll fly in hot air balloons, coat styles will change, perhaps they’ll discover a sixth sense and cultivate it, but life will remain the same, a hard life full of secrets, but happy. And a thousand years from now man will still be sighing, “Oh! Life is so hard!” and will still, like now, be afraid of death and not want to die.” ~ Anton Chekhov
477. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are. ” - Bernice Johnson Reagon
478. “I’ll tell you something about tough times. They just about kill you, but if you decide to keep working at them, you’ll find your way through. ” – Joan Bauer
479. “When you hear that something can’t be done, ignore that advice and push forward. ” – Robert Kiyosaki480. “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.”—Gail Sheehy, Author
481. The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. — Chinese Proverb
482. Talent means nothing. 50% of my success comes from luck. 50% comes from never giving up
483. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
484. You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity485. Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again.
486. “I honestly wish I could believe that things will end perfectly with one big bright happy ending. But these last few days have taught me that life isn't made up of shiny moments. Life is hard; it's gritty. One day you are filled with joy and the next, you are crawling through the muddy trenches with no inkling of when you might be able to climb your way back up again. ~Willow Mosby (Exposing ELE)”487. Being honest is hard. Lying is hard. Choose your hard.
488. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. ” - Epictetus
489. “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again. ” — Nelson Mandela490. Deepak Chopra Knows Feeling is Healing491. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you. ’ See the positive in negative events. ” – Joel Osteen492. “We must meet the challenge rather than wish it were not before us.” - William J. Brennan, Jr.
493. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!” – Richard E. Grant
494. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. ” – Albert Einstein
495. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ”– Albert Einstein
496. Confucius Says Get Up
497. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on. ” – Robert Frost
498. Don't let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.
499. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” ~ Peter Drucker
500. Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It's how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.
501. “Work hard, earn a great living, get whatever you want out of life, have all the stuff you want. But there should be a ceiling on it-enough is enough!” ~ Sandy Duncan
502. Science Says He Was Right
503. “Choose to focus on one task and that task only. Then do the next thing.” – Unknown504. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ~ Confucius
505. Reaching out is hard. Staying in isolation is hard. Choose your hard.506. “There’s nothing wrong or evil about having a bad day. There’s everything wrong with making others have to have it with you. ” –Neil Cavuto507. “There are no great people in this world, only great challenges which ordinary people rise to meet.”—William Frederick Halsey, Jr.
508. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else.” — Henry Ward Beecher
509. “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. ” — Chuck Swindoll
510. Changing is hard. Staying the same is hard. Choose your hard.
511. “In our world, dear reader, sad and terrible things often happen, though I wish I could tell you otherwise. But strangely wonderful things also occur, and this is the truth that makes life worth living.”
512. “Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow. " — Mary Anne Radmacher
513. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself!”- George Bernard Shaw.
514. And that is why I succeed. ” - Michael Jordan
515. “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. ” — Unknown
516. “You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give. ” – Eleanor Roosevelt
517. have a vision, trust yourself, break some rules, ignore the naysayers, don't be afraid to fail.
518. seven times down eight times up like the Daruma doll
519. “It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more ‘manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.”
520. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”521. “It’s just a bad day. Not a bad life. ” –Unknown
522. Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body. - Seneca523. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine524. “It may sound strange, but many champions are made champions by setbacks. ” — Bob Richards525. “You start with a darkness to move through but sometimes the darkness moves through you. ” – Dean Young526. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
527. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ” – Martin Luther King, Jr, Strength to Love, 1963
528. Moving forward is hard. Staying stuck is hard. Choose your hard.
529. “Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon. ” – Germany Kent
530. “In tough times, that’s when you see true colors and personality. ” — Didier Deschamps
531. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about.
532. Annie Proulx Wants You to Face Your Problems533. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”—Confucius
534. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed. ” – Bob Riley
535. Jacques Prevert Says to Remember Happiness
536. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely. ” — Henry Ford
537. “I like people who are able to keep pushing themselves and challenging themselves even after great success. ” – John C. Reilly
538. “After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer. ” - William R. Alger
539. “My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present. ” — Steve Goodier
540. “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.”
541. “It’s not about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving.”542. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. ” - Wayne Dyer
543. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”544. Nelson Mandela Knows About Rising After Falling
545. “Most people fall upon tough times at some point. ” – Esther McVey546. “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long. ” – Hayley Williams547. “To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.” – T. F. Hodge
548. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
549. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. ” –John Lennon
550. “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.”—Unknown
551. “Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems. ” — Gever Tulley
552. You start with a darkness to move through, but sometimes the darkness moves through you.
553. “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward. ” – Abraham Lincoln
554. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”555. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. ”– Dale Carnegie
556. “Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.” ~ James M. Barrie
557. “Perseverance means keep pushing. ” – Lailah Gifty Akita
558. “It took me a while and a lot of hard times to figure out my purpose, I am so happy with my life. I just want to help make other people happy too. ” — Vanilla Ice
559. “It’s just too hard.” Choose your hard quotes.
560. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it. ” — Joel Osteen561. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up. ” — Vince Lombardi
562. “Life is hard enough. Life is always going to be hard, so you need to push for what you want. ” — Dizzee Rascal
563. “You just keep pushing yourself harder and harder to achieve more and more. I don’t think it’s ever quite as glamorous as it appears on the outside. ” ― Sean Parker564. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard565. “Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. ” – Rumi
566. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ” — Michael Jordan567. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
568. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. ” – Dr. Seuss569. In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. - Albert Camus
570. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ” – Thomas Edison
571. “If life gets too hard to stand, kneel. ” – Gordon B. Hinckley572. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.573. “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!” - Yvonne Pierre
574. Joshua J. Marine Knows the Depth of Challenges
575. Taking a chance is hard. Playing it safe is hard. Choose your hard.
576. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
577. Walking away is hard. Staying in a bad situation is hard. Choose your hard.578. “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
579. “Don’t turn around. Don’t look back. Keep moving forward. Keep pushing. The pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow, not the beginning. ” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
580. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.”
581. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else." - Les Brown582. Sometimes guys, they make things hard for us just because they can
583. “Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success. ” – Abdul Kalam
584. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think. ” – Tim Ferris, ‘Why Bigger Goals = Less Competition (Plus: Major Media Opp
585. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
586. My barn having burned down, I can now see the moon. — Mizuta Masahide
587. Steve Goodier Says Laugh, Just Laugh!
588. It’s staying down that’s wrong. ” - Muhammad Ali
589. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas Edison
590. Facing your fears is hard. Hiding from them is hard. Choose your hard.591. “I’m in a glass case of emotion.” – Anchorman592. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”
593. “No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder.” – Elon Musk
594. “Never let go of that fiery sadness called desire. ” – Patti Smith
595. “Hard times never last. Let your hope keep you joyful. ” ― Lailah Gifty Akita596. “My mother was the influence in my life. She was strong; she had great faith in the ultimate triumph of justice and hard work. She believed passionately in education.” ~ John H. Johnson
597. “Every generation has their challenge. ” – Jon Stewart598. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. ” – Eleanor Roosevelt599. “Your attitude is critical to success. If you expect things to be difficult, it will always be easier to solve problems, overcome adversity, and have an enthusiastic energy about how you go about and enjoy your work. ” – Nick Saban (see more Nick Saban quotes
600. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” - Bernice Johnson Reagon
601. “A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.” – Henry Kissinger602. Yvonne Pierre Says You Can Do It603. “Being happy doesn’t mean you’re perfect. It just means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. ” –K. B. Indiana
604. “A hard life improves the vision.” ~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
605. It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day, that's the hard part.
606. “The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal. ” — Criss Jami
607. “Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. ”-Marilyn vos Savant608. Allowing yourself to be vulnerable is hard. Keeping up a wall is hard. Choose your hard.
609. “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world and myself. ” –Unknown610. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”—Thomas Edison
611. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. ”–Babe Ruth612. The biggest weapon of billions of people against the difficulties of life is ‘the desperation solutions’ that sadden humanity instead of ‘real solutions’ that suit human dignity613. “You’ll never find a better sparring partner than adversity. ” – Walt Schmidt614. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” — Margaret Thatcher
615. “Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing.” - L.M. Montgomery
616. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
617. “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up. ” – Babe Ruth
618. “The Gospel isn’t a life management program. It shouldn’t merely be the crutch we fall on when life gets ugly. It should be the legs we walk on, the air we breathe.”
619. But if you never try, you'll never know
620. “Friends and family matter most during hard times. ” ― Liz Miller
621. Life is tough, darling, but so are you.
622. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson623. Harris624. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
625. We can't retract the decisions we've made. We can only affect the decisions we're going to make from here626. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.
627. “Our very survival depends on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to new ideas, to remain vigilant, and to face the challenge of change.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
628. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” ~ Maya Angelou629. Giving up is hard. Facing your fears is hard. Choose your hard.630. “This is never going to work out for me, is it?”631. “The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it.” ~ Abraham Lincoln632. “If you’re reading this … Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. ” –Chad Sugg633. Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.
634. “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”―Haruki Murakami
635. “One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. ” – Lucille Ball636. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ” –Gautama Buddha
637. “I want to keep pushing myself so I never feel settled. I don’t really know if it’s going to end up working. I’m stressed out most of the time. ” – Selena Gomez