500 Best Inspiring Christmas Quotes And Sayings (2023)
Updated: Jan 15
1. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”—Charles M. Schulz
2. “At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.”
3. “I hope this season brings nothing but sweet childhood memories and great Christmas gifts.” – Unknown
4. “I hope Santa Claus comes on Christmas Eve bringing lots of love and Christmas presents.” – Unknown
5. “Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.” ~ W.J. Tucker
6. “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it – you feel it. You know it. And, you believe it.” ~ Kevin Alan Milne
7. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens, Ebeneezer Scrooge, A Christmas Carol
8. “Guys, I’m eating junk and watching rubbish! You better come out and stop me!” — 'Home Alone'
9. “We consider Christmas as the encounter, the great encounter, the historical encounter, the decisive encounter, between God and mankind. He who has faith knows this truly; let him rejoice.” -Pope Paul VI
10. “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”
11. “The magic of Christmas doesn’t come from gifts, but from spending a little bit of time with those we love.” – Unknown
12. Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
13. . “Christmas Eve will find me, where the love light gleams. I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.” ~ “I’ll be Home for Christmas”
14. “[B]e present and celebrate the holiday instead of wishing it was over. After all, one is given only a certain number of Christmases in one’s life.” – Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand
15. “It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.” - The Holiday (2006)
16. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ~ Charles Dickens
17. “One thing I learned from drinking is that if you ever go Christmas caroling, you should go with a group of people. And also go in mid-December.” – Louis C.K.
18. “The Christmas bells from hill to hill answer each other in the mist.”—Alfred the Great
19. “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” Shirley Temple
20. “Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer.... Who'd have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously? ”
21. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight.” – "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
22. “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” - Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
23. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.” — Winston Churchill