777 Best Christian Church Quotes And Captions For Instagram
1. “Jesus is the Messiah, not your therapist. And the church is your family, not your once-a-week session. There is nothing wrong with a weekly counseling appointment, as long as it is only supplementing, not replacing, your relationships with brothers and sisters in the church.”
2. We are Christians serving the church worldwide.
3. “It’s not enough to attend church and pray every Sunday; you have to act.” — Abbe Pierre
4. “Church is the best place to hide from the world.””The church is the perfect place to find community.”
5. “The church is a hospital—a place where sick, broken, wounded, flawed people are made new by Jesus.”
6. “For hundreds of years, the church would fast twice a week: Wednesdays and Fridays. That was just what you did if you were a Christian. In the fourth century, when the church developed the practice of Lent, it was originally a fast similar to Islam’s Ramadan. As a lead-up to Easter, followers of Jesus would wake and go without food until sunset. For forty days. Every year. Please note: go without food.”
7. “Church is people who love Jesus and love others.”
8. Rain is almost like a lover sound that pours earth’s first melody in your ears, freshness that loads life into your monotony catharsis better than a church confession trouble draining down your body like a rebirth, heavenly raw smell that reaches the soul, almost like a lover. – Unknown
9. ” Church is an organic community of living, breathing, loving people.”
10. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian; any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
11. “Without a common loyalty to either a state or a church they have nevertheless a vast deal in common. ” — Emily Greene Balch