1. “Jesus is the Messiah, not your therapist. And the church is your family, not your once-a-week session. There is nothing wrong with a weekly counseling appointment, as long as it is only supplementing, not replacing, your relationships with brothers and sisters in the church.”
2. We are Christians serving the church worldwide.
3. “It’s not enough to attend church and pray every Sunday; you have to act.” — Abbe Pierre
4. “Church is the best place to hide from the world.””The church is the perfect place to find community.”
5. “The church is a hospital—a place where sick, broken, wounded, flawed people are made new by Jesus.”
6. “For hundreds of years, the church would fast twice a week: Wednesdays and Fridays. That was just what you did if you were a Christian. In the fourth century, when the church developed the practice of Lent, it was originally a fast similar to Islam’s Ramadan. As a lead-up to Easter, followers of Jesus would wake and go without food until sunset. For forty days. Every year. Please note: go without food.”
7. “Church is people who love Jesus and love others.”
8. Rain is almost like a lover sound that pours earth’s first melody in your ears, freshness that loads life into your monotony catharsis better than a church confession trouble draining down your body like a rebirth, heavenly raw smell that reaches the soul, almost like a lover. – Unknown
9. ” Church is an organic community of living, breathing, loving people.”
10. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian; any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
11. “Without a common loyalty to either a state or a church they have nevertheless a vast deal in common. ” — Emily Greene Balch
12. “Just because I’m at church camp doesn’t mean that I can’t play games on my phone.” – Unknown
13. “The church is where I go when my marriage falls apart.”
14. “The church is not a building; it’s the people.”
15. “Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats; then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure.” – Fred Allen
16. “I do think Jesus would skip church on Sunday morning and instead visit the nursing homes and retirement homes where so many have abandoned their loved ones.” — Taylor Negron
17. “Doing church doesn’t mean we all have to be the same. It means we all have a place where we belong.”
18. “I couldn’t believe my grandmother would be lying to me. She went to church every morning of the week and she said grace before every meal, and somebody who did that would never tell lies. I was beginning to believe every word she spoke. ”
19. It was Sunday morning, and old people passed me like sad grey waves on their way to church.” —Barbara Comyns
20. “Sunday is the best day of the week because we celebrate the risen Christ of the cross in the local church, the dearest place on earth.” ― C. J. Mahaney
21. “I like the silent church before the service begins, better than any preaching.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.
23. “I don’t go to church on Sunday, don’t get on my knees to pray, or memorize the books of the Bible, I got my own special way.” — Tom Waits
24. “In a church of my own we’re perfect together I recognize you in the stained glass.” — Heather Nova, “The Sorrowjoy”
25. Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats; then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure. Fred Allen
26. “It takes more than a busy church, a friendly church, or even an evangelical church to impact a community for Christ. It must be a church ablaze, led by leaders who are ablaze for God”. —Wesley L. Duewel
27. “Thank you for being a difference-maker and life changer in our church and community.” — Unknown Author
28. Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days. – Quincy Latte
29. “The Christians of today are so unsubmissive to the leadership of the church, this is unbiblical.”
30. “Pastoring is the most important work with a great reward in the whole world. Thank you for pastoring the church of God.” — Unknown
31. Jog, run, ride a bike, visit your family, go to church, eat at your favorite restaurant or cook your favorite meal – whatever it is just enjoy the day.
32. “The late Dr. Larry Hurtado, historian of early Christianity, in his wildly celebrated book Destroyer of the Gods, told the story of how a tiny Jewish sect of Jesus followers overcame the bastion of paganism and won over the Roman Empire in only a few centuries. His thesis was that it wasn’t the church’s relevance or relatability to the culture but its difference and distinctness that made it compelling to so many. The church was marked by five distinctive features, all of which made it stand out against the backdrop of the empire: The church was multiracial and multiethnic, with a high value for diversity, equity, and inclusion. The church was spread across socioeconomic lines as well, and there was a high value for caring for the poor; those with extra were expected to share with those with less. It was staunch in its active resistance to infanticide and abortion. It was resolute in its vision of marriage and sexuality as between one man and one woman for life. It was nonviolent, both on a personal level and a political level.”
33. “I think the responsibility of leadership in the church is not to do slick meetings and not to figure out how to get 5,000 people through a facility in a weekend. It is to produce a people like Jesus. Let’s be a people who are actually producing something on the ground that could totally annihilate the enemy in our city. That’s our job!” – Graham Cooke
34. Thank you for loving people passionately. The church knows it. Everyone knows it. You fully reflect that in all that you do!
35. “Church is not about going on Sundays; it’s about living out our faith every day.” -Unknown
36. ¨Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.¨ - Marquis de Sade
37. When you look at the glorious older saints in your church, how do you think they got there? Sound doctrine, yes. Resolute obedience, without a doubt. Suffering without becoming cynical, for sure. But maybe another reason, maybe the deepest reason, is that they have, over time, been won over in their deepest affections to a gentle Savior ... maybe they have not only known that Jesus loved them, but felt it.”
38. You have fulfilled every role, of a friend, wife, and mother in Isreal. I’m sure you are not aware of what you mean to this church and every life in it.
39. “When you look at the glorious older saints in your church, how do you think they got there? Sound doctrine, yes. Resolute obedience, without a doubt. Suffering without becoming cynical, for sure. But maybe another reason, maybe the deepest reason, is that they have, over time, been won over in their deepest affections to a gentle Savior. Perhaps they have simply tasted, over many years, the surprise of a Christ for whom their very sins draw him in rather than push him away. Maybe they have not only known that Jesus loved them but felt it.”
40. 90% of church visitors decide whether or not to come back a second time based on the pastor’s preaching. That’s huge!
41. “I’m going to church to worship God, not people.”
42. “The level of your wisdom and unwavering faith in Christ is what I have always admired. Thanks for all you do in the church and for the church.” — Unknown
43. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.
44. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile. - Billy Sunday
45. “Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats; then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure.” — Fred Allen
46. “I’m not going to church camp to make friends, I’m going because Jesus lives here.” – Unknown
47. “The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our Attitudes.”
48. “Ever since you started pastoring this church, you have proven time and time again that you were truly called by God into ministry. Thanks for everything you do as a shepherd.” — Unknown Author
49. “I grew up. . . in a very loving, wonderful family: wonderful mother, wonderful father. We attended church; we went to Sunday school every Sunday.” —John Lewis
50. “Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days.” — Quincy Latte
51. “The Spirit of God first imparts love; he next inspires hope, and then gives liberty; and that is about the last thing we have in many of our churches.” -Dwight L. Moody
52. old people passed me like sad grey waves on their way to church
53. “My mom is very religious—Catholic—and from a young age they brought me to the church.”
54. “My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.” – Aldous Huxley
55. “Here it is. Here’s the love. Here’s the love: it’s in marriage and parenting. It’s in family and friends. It’s in sacrifice and forgiveness. It’s in dinner around the coffee table and long walks. It’s in the hands and faces of the people we see every day, in the whispers of our prayers and hymns and songs. It’s in our neighborhoods and churches, our classrooms and living rooms, on the water and in the stories we tell.And let me tell you where it’s not: it’s not in numbers—numbers in bank accounts, numbers on scales, numbers on report cards or credit scores.″
56. “Church isn’t just another meeting, it’s a family.”
57. “Sampson, the church cat, had listened to so many sermons about the meek being blessed and everybody really being brothers that he had grown quite frighteningly meek and treated Arthur like a brother.”
58. “Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days.” – Quincy Latte
59. Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand. – Leo Durocher
60. “- Governor: Must you continue to dishonor the laws of the commonwealth and the church with your prideful conceit?
61. Most of all, let love guide your life, for then the whole church will stay together in perfect harmony. – Colossians 3:14
62. “We need to stop giving people excuses not to believe in God. You’ve probably heard the expression ‘I believe in God, just not organized religion’. I don’t think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live.”
63. ” Church isn’t about getting people in; it’s about sending people out.”
64. “‘Cause at the end of the day, the church is still standing.”
65. “Church is not a building, but a body.”
66. “Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days.” ~ Quincy Latte
67. “As good as gold,” said Bob, “and better. Somehow he gets thoughtful, sitting by himself so much, and thinks the strangest things you ever heard. He told me, coming home, that he hoped the people saw him in the church, because he was a cripple, and it might be pleasant to them to remember upon Christmas Day, who made lame beggars walk, and blind men see.”
68. Our churches will live up or down to the maximum of our maturity.
69. Clover City is the type of place you leave. It's love that either sucks you in or pushes you away. There are only a few who really make it out and stay out, while the rest of us drink, procreate, and go to church, and that seems to be enough to keep us afloat. - Author: Julie Murphy
70. “He was terrible. There was no other word to describe him- except maybe heartless or depraved or rotten. The way Jacks seemed to enjoy pain was absolutely staggering. The apple in his hand probably possessed more sympathy than he did. This was not the same young man who'd practically bled heartbreak all over the knave of the church. Something inside of him was broken.”
71. Ever since you started pastoring this church, you have proven time and time again that you were truly called by God into ministry. Thanks for everything you do as a shepherd.
72. Some people go to church on Sunday mornings; others go to brunch restaurants, but we come here.
73. Be a light to anyone you meet along the way. Inspire others by being a good communicator and setting a good example. This applies to whoever you go whiter that be work, school, or church – make an effort to be happy and shine light upon others.
74. “It is the voice of the church that is heard in singing together. It is not I who sing, but the church. However, as a member of the church, I may share in its song. Thus all true singing together must serve to widen our spiritual horizon. It must enable us to recognize our small community as a member of the great Christian church [Christenheit] on earth and must help us willingly and joyfully to take our place in the song of the church with our singing, be it feeble or good. God’s”
75. “in America you can be a success as a pastor and a failure as an apprentice of Jesus; you can gain a church and lose your soul.”
76. “Often our influence in our communities extends to church programs, musicals, or weekly services. While those things can help present the Gospel, God desires for us to personally be influences on the world around us. Spreading the Gospel isn’t solely the church’s job; it’s the job of every Christian.” – Paul Chappell
77. “People cited violation of the First Amendment when a New Jersey schoolteacher asserted that evolution and the Big Bang are not scientific and that Noah's ark carried dinosaurs. This case is not about the need to separate church and state; it's about the need to separate ignorant, scientifically illiterate people from the ranks of teachers.”
78. ” The church should be a light in the darkness, not a echo chamber.”
79. “This is the only outfit that I can wear at church.”
80. “I am so blessed to be a part of such an amazing church community.”
81. “Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.” – Acts 20:28
82. “Ever since you started pastoring this church, you have proven time and time again that you were truly called by God into ministry. Thanks for everything you do as a shepherd.” — Unknown
83. Thank you, Pastor, for the countless hours you have spent praying for me, and for the church. Thank you for the burden you carry on my behalf.
84. “A church leadership that cannot provide members with business ideas should stop demanding tithe from them. Plant greatness in the members and they pay greatly; Plant zero in them, and they pay in negatives!” -Israelmore Ayivor.
85. “Jesus is the hope of the world and the local church is the vehicle of expressing that hope to the world.” -Andy Stanley
86. The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.
87. “In the modern world, we start with the assumption that we know what God is like, and then we judge every religion or church or sermon or book based on our view of God.”
88. “Our church is so full of life, it’s like we’re all trying to save each other.”
89. The church does a soul good.
90. “It takes more than a busy church, a friendly church, or even an evangelical church to impact a community for Christ. It must be a church ablaze, led by leaders who are ablaze for God.”
91. “Distance does not decide who is your brother and who is not. The church is going to have to become the conscience of the free market if it’s to have any meaning in this world – and stop being its apologist.” — Bono
92. “It takes more than a busy church, a friendly church, or even an evangelical church to impact a community for Christ. It must be a church ablaze, led by leaders who are ablaze for God.” – Wesley L. Duewel [Tweet this]
93. “Our church is always ready for service.”If being a Christian is about feeling good about yourself, then our church is the place for you!”
94. Thanks for never failing to be an upstanding leader of integrity in the church of God and the community. I wish you the best in all of your endeavors!
95. Temple, Church, Mosque, and Gurudwara are the different addresses of the same resident.
96. The level of your wisdom and unwavering faith in Christ is what I have always admired. Thanks for all you do in the church and for the church.
97. “Above them, a waterfall tumbled from a clifftop as high as a church steeple. The water fell in milky blue strands, shooting spray in the air that danced in rainbows of gold, pink, and blue.” – Martine Bailey
98. Pastor, I acknowledge and celebrate the efforts of your leadership in the church and the community.
99. “The role of a Pastor is NOT to grow a big church. The Pastor’s role is to grow mature disciples WHO MAKE DISCIPLES.” — Rick Howerton
100. If y'all were really introverts, you would've been quiet as a church mouse. Unless that church was Westboro Baptist. Those turkeys won't shut up.
101. “I understood at a very early age that in nature, I felt everything I should feel in church but never did. Walking in the woods, I felt in touch with the universe and with the spirit of the universe.” – Alice Walker
102. “You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.” — Unknown
103. “I come from a blue collar family, but my personal life isn’t. I didn’t get the gene that my grandfather had in spades. He was a local hero. Built the church that I went to. Built the house I grew up in. Steamfitter, pipefitter, electrician, mechanic and plumber. I wanted to do those things. But it just didn’t come easy.” – Mike Rowe
104. “In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!”
105. I looked in temples, churches, and mosques. But I found the Divine within my heart.”― Rumi
106. “Above them, a waterfall tumbled from a clifftop as high as a church steeple. The water fell in milky blue strands, shooting spray in the air that danced in rainbows of gold, pink, and blue.”
107. “Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats; then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure.” ~ Fred Allen
108. “I love you, my brother, whoever you are – whether you worship in a church, kneel in your temple, or pray in your mosque.” – Kahlil Gibran
109. “But I don’t necessarily define my faith by going to church every Sunday.” — Miley Cyrus
110. “Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.”
111. “If y’all were really introverts, you would’ve been quiet as a church mouse. Unless that church was Westboro Baptist. Those turkeys won’t shut up.”
112. “Virginia stepped forward, and laid on it a large cross made of white and pink almond-blossoms. As she did so, the moon came out from behind a cloud, and flooded with its silent silver the little churchyard, and from the distant copse a nightingale began to sing.”
113. I appreciate you, Pastor, for all your efforts that you are always making for the management and progress of this church.
114. Pastoring is the most important work with a great reward in the whole world. Thank you for pastoring the church of God.
115. “You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.” — Unknown Author
116. “Ronald Rolheiser, my undisputed favorite Catholic writer of all time, with hurricane force: Today, a number of historical circumstances are blindly flowing together and accidentally conspiring to produce a climate within which it is difficult not just to think about God or to pray, but simply to have any interior depth whatsoever…. We, for every kind of reason, good and bad, are distracting ourselves into spiritual oblivion. It is not that we have anything against God, depth, and spirit, we would like these, it is just that we are habitually too preoccupied to have any of these show up on our radar screens. We are more busy than bad, more distracted than nonspiritual, and more interested in the movie theater, the sports stadium, and the shopping mall and the fantasy life they produce in us than we are in church. Pathological busyness, distraction, and restlessness are major blocks today within our spiritual lives.”
117. “Some people have so much hate, envy, and jealousy in their system that they will talk about and dog their best friends behind their back. They will stop coming around you until they need you but will go to church every Sunday clapping, shouting, and acting like they’re the best Christian in the world. God doesn’t like ugly.”
118. Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand. — Leo Durocher.
119. “In your years of service to this church, you have proven time and time again that you were truly called by God to do this work. Thanks for everything you do as a pastor and know that I am always praying for you and advocating for you!” — Unknown
120. “The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.” – Fred Allen
121. “My convictions run deep, yes, but I’m a firm believer in antidiscrimination laws. We live in a pluralistic nation, and I respect that, even enjoy it. Let me say it again: I don’t have a political agenda here; my concern is for disciples of Jesus. My “agenda” is to strengthen your faith in Jesus’s mental maps as reality. My point is this: we’ve been taught—and at times, the church has aided and abetted secularism here—that religious ideas like good, evil, and God can’t be known; they can only be taken on faith. But for Jesus and the writers of Scripture, faith is based on knowledge. It’s a kind of deep trust in God that is grounded in reality.”
122. “I go to church because it helps me get closer to Him.”
123. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile. Billy Sunday
124. “The level of your wisdom and unwavering faith in Christ is what I have always admired. Thanks for all you do in the church and for the church.” — Unknown Author
125. “People all over the world—outside the church and in—are looking for an escape, a way out from under the crushing weight to life this side of Eden. But there is no escaping it. The best the world can offer is a temporary distraction to delay the inevitable or deny the inescapable. That’s why Jesus doesn’t offer us an escape.”
126. “I’m definitely not a traditionalist, because a traditionalist would be going to church every Sunday.” ― Oprah Winfrey
127. “If you’re not a Christian and want to go to church camp, then why did you come?” – Unknown
128. It's not enough to attend church and pray every Sunday; you have to act. Abbe Pierre
129. “I’ve been to church, and I know about Heaven.”
130. "When you are growing up, there are two institutional places that affect you most powerfully: the church, which belongs to God, and the public library, which belongs to you.” ― Keith Richards
131. I believe in the Church of Baseball. I’ve tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. But bad trades are part of baseball—now who can forget Frank Robinson for Milt Pappas, for God’s sake? It’s a long season and you gotta trust it. I’ve tried ’em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball. – Bull Durham
132. "When you are growing up there are two institutional places that affect you most powerfully: the church, which belongs to God, and the public library, which belongs to you.” ― Keith Richards
133. “Walking into the church is like walking into a world of peace.”
134. “As we said earlier, one of the great problems of spirituality in our day and age that so few people feel safe enough to admit is how separated we feel from God. We rarely experience God’s presence throughout our day. “Love, joy, and peace” does not describe the felt experience of many Christians. Often we come to church hoping for a God hit—a fleeting moment of connection to God before we return to the secular wasteland. Could the antidote for this spiritual malaise be as “easy” as silence and solitude? If our theory is right and the problem is more our absence than his, more about our distraction than”
135. My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing. Aldous Huxley
136. This angel has flown away to church.
137. You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.
138. “Singing together [das gemeinsame Lied] joins the praying of the Psalms and the reading of the Scriptures. In this, the voice of the church is heard in praise, thanksgiving, and intercession.”
139. Rick Howerton is very correct when he said “The role of a Pastor is NOT to grow a big church. The Pastor’s role is to grow mature disciples WHO MAKE DISCIPLES.” I appreciate you for exemplifying this kind of pastor.
140. Liberals don’t have to emerge from the hot tub and start attending NASCAR races or – God forbid – church, but it would be nice if they’d stop lying all the time. – Ann Coulter
141. “If y’all were really introverts, you would’ve been quiet as a church mouse. Unless that church was Westboro Baptist. Those turkeys won’t shut up.” – Ted lasso
142. “While the church is not an ethnic minority (and it’s important for me to clarify that), we are what sociologists call a cognitive minority. Meaning, as followers of Jesus, our worldview and value system and practices and social norms are increasingly at sharp odds with those of our host culture. We face constant pressure, from both the Left and the Right, to assimilate and follow the crowd.”
143. “But one Sunday, during the Harvest Festival service, a terrible thing happened. Sampson, who had suffered a very bad night with the young mice, dropped off during the sermon and dreamt he was back in the days before he was reformed. When he woke up he found he was not dreaming. He was chasing mice all over the church. It took a bit of time to remember about brotherly love, and by that time it was too late.”
144. “I don't consider myself as a bad person, on the whole I consider myself a good person, I'm good to my parents. I treat my girl right… take her out and buy her stuff. And I go to church every Sunday, But I've decided that just once I wanna do a really bad thing. I mean a really seriously bad thing. 'cause, ya know, like, we're put on this earth with free will. We can choose to do this or that. We can choose to be good or bad. But sometimes I think most people are good and not bad only because they're scared they might go to jail or hell or someplace. Some guy once said: "Anything done out of fear has no moral value" Well, I think that's right. I figure the only way you can be truly good is if you've tried been good, and you've tried being bad, and being good feels better.”
145. “The church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints.”
146. “Stolen scrap like manhole covers, railroad weights, stop signs, guard rails, and public lighting put our residents in grave danger. Not only that, but the theft is tearing apart communities with stolen church and cemetery ornaments.” Rashida Tlaib
147. Your presence in the church blesses us. As our pastor’s wife, you are serving
148. “Every church is a stone on the grave of a god-man: it does not want him to rise up again under any circumstances.” Friedrich Nietzsche
149. “Trust is the great foundation on which we build our families, workplaces, churches, friendships, and neighborhoods, that raw commitment to trust another person” – Mark Batterson
150. “Thank you for being a difference-maker and life changer in our church and community.” — Unknown
151. “Because of the cross, we can receive full pardon and cleansing from sin.” – Charles Spurgeon
152. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that” — Martin Luther King Jr.
153. “Young leaves, the sound of a waterfall, heard from far and near.”
154. “Work hard, hope for the best, leave on god to do the rest” ~ Invajy
155. Saturday is the traditional day of the week for markets in many countries around the world. It is named after the Roman god Saturn, who was believed to have ruled during the Golden Age. Saturday is also a special day for Seventh-day Adventists, as they believe that it is the Sabbath.
156. When god gives you a “No”, give him a “Thank you”. He was protecting you from less than his best.
157. “I truly have a village supporting me. My son has godmothers, godfathers, grandparents and so many others in his life who love him as much as I do. They’re there for both of us. I may not have a mate or husband, but I’m definitely not a single parent.” – Jill Scott
158. “If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!” — D.L. Moody
159. “The ordinary-sized stuff which is our lives, the things people write poetry about - clouds, daffodils, waterfalls, what happens in a cup of coffee when the cream goes in - these things are full of mystery, as mysterious to us as the heavens were to the Greeks.”
160. “I’m a Christian, so when I get married I’ll do it right.”
161. “Tell your dream to the waterfall.”
162. Look back and thank God. Look forward and trust God. He closes doors no man can open, and he opens doors no man can close.
163. Let the giving of thanks be your sacrifice to God.
164. “With meditation, I found a ledge above the waterfall of my thoughts.”
165. “When I run bad, I simply imagine some pokergods sitting somewhere in the universe, drunk or stoned, randomly distributing stupid coolers and laughing about me. And the more serious I take it the more they are laughing about me. Always makes me smile a little bit and stay cool.” – Bencb
166. The farmer hopes for rain, the walker hopes for sunshine, and the gods hesitate.
167. “Canoe + Waterfall = I don’t go camping anymore.”
168. “God gave us our relatives: thank god we can choose our friends.” ― Ethel Watts Mumford.
169. “You are my best friend.”
170. “I know forever don't exist, but after this life, I'll find you in the next. So when I say ‘forever,’ it's the goddamn truth. I'll keep finding, finding you.” — Kesha, “Finding You”
171. Friendship is something that cannot be seen but felt. Thank god! Because it would be so hard to see a stupid face and then make a friendship. By the way, happy friendship day!
172. Psalm 119:114: You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word. Depart from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commandments of my God.
173. “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.”
174. “Once, we were artists. Pure! But we, all of us, we became a distraction, compromised for the sake of fame, comfort, the approval of strangers. We spend our lives pursuing something as empty as `relevance' and they use our fear of losing it to corral us. Dirty Malaysian money. Saudi money. We'll take it all. What went wrong? We sing and dance not to entertain but to distract people from the crushing gears of a capitalist machine that has no ideals save for greed and violence. And let's not kid ourselves, Hollywood is the best PR firm the gunmakers ever had. What a sick culture." "But what about artistic beauty?" asked Cameron Diaz. "When you can perceive beauty there's no excuse for serving ugliness. For aiding cons, inflaming desires, promising everything and delivering nothing. It doesn't matter what you put on TV because people are so frightened and lonely they'll watch it just to hear human voices and feel like they're not alone. They're so beaten down all they need is a soccer tournament every four years and they stay in their place. This is not a society. This is a system of soul-murder. And history will not be kind to us for our complicity, because we know better. The executives"—he nodded Maoishly to the Disney team —"they can say they were serving their god Mammon, but we artists can't. We're all East German playwrights now, complicit with the regime! And there will come a time of judgment. We're destroying the planet. This cannot last.”
175. Act out, do something to serve, it will please god.
176. “God is like a good daddy. He loves you no matter what you do.”
177. I and My Father are one.
178. Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
179. Don’t worry. God is always on time. Trust him.
180. Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
181. Opposite to godliness is atheism in profession, and idolatry in practice. Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind, that it never had many professors. - Isaac Newton
182. “All of life is a series of meetings and partings.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky
183. “Your birthday reminds me of all the moments that we have spent together enjoying. I pray to god that the fun never ends. Happy 35th birthday, my dear friend.”
184. Jiraiya is one of the Sannin of the Konohagakure’s village. He was trained by the Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. He is the godfather of Naruto Uzumaki. He is known as the ‘Toad Sage’ and has the ability to summon powerful toads at will to help him in the battle.
185. Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it’s greedy or loving.” – Dan Millman
186. ” Faith means to have trust or confidence in something, such as having faith that the sun will rise and set each day “
187. “God made laughter; He knew we needed it.” – Unknown
188. […] 3. “My goddaughter is my pride and joy. I hope you know how important you are to your godmother. I’m blessed to have you in my life.” […]
189. If you trust God to give you wings, you will fly.
190. “Your lips gave me the clue how Ambrosia – food of the gods tastes, good morning.”Tap To Copy
191. Watch along to observe history in the making.
192. “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, god-lie feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us.” – Will Smith
193. You have always made us proud. Our blessings are always with you. May god bless you with all you desire. Happy birthday son!
194. “There’s music in water. Brooks babbling, fountains splashing. Weirs, waterfalls, tumbling, gushing.”
195. “You take your problems to a god, but what you really need is for the god to take you to the inside of you.” ~ Tina Turner
196. @godsholyscriptures – 17 year old trying to pass the Word of God.
197. “The only thing standing in your way is the story you keep telling yourself about how you’re not good enough.”
198. Once I look at you I am rather pleased with this tender, considerate and affectionate guy which you’ve become! Happy birthday, my beloved son, always keep to do, I love you. I don’t have any words to say how grateful I am to god for entrusting me with all the joys of becoming life a person as unique as you!
199. Fighter, God first, ALWAYS.
200. Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love. – T. F. Hodge
201. “Greatness is not this wonderful. esoteric. elusive. god-lie feature that only the special among us will ever taste. it’s something that truly exists in all of us.” – Will Smith
202. “A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power but because of its persistence.”
203. Women in the Word of God every day.
204. “Sunday is for snuggling.”
205. “Worship is so much more than singing songs; it’s about allowing God to transform us into His image!”
206. ” Do not be afraid; our fate can not be taken from us; it is a gift “
207. “I love you like a river that understands that it must learn to flow differently over waterfalls and to rest in the shallows.”
208. Galatians 3:26: For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
209. “Mother is her son's first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all—how to love.” ― T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise
210. "Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – The Princess Bride
211. “There’s a difference between being alive and living.”
212. Trust Jesus daily by giving Him the wheel, and He will lead you in the direction of the eternal and great life.
213. ” So keep your faith in the God above, and faith in the righteous truth,it shall bring you back to the absent love, and the joys of a vanished youth “
214. God made. Jesus Saved.
215. “As long as I live, I’ll hear waterfalls and birds and winds sing. I’ll interpret the rocks, learn the language of flood, storm, and the avalanche. I’ll acquaint myself with the glaciers and wild gardens, and get as near the heart of the world as I can.”
216. A girl with a small bit of java and a whole and a lot of Jesus.
217. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman
218. Stepping out of the water feeling like a goddess.
219. “Our love and belief in a living God, whom we haven’t seen, defines an important aspect of the Christian faith “
220. “Adopt the pace of nature.”
221. My story will fascinate you, so be advised to bless me by following me via the button.
222. “The idea is that flowing water never goes stale, so just keep on flowing.”
223. “We remain such creeping Christians because we look at ourselves instead of Christ” — George McDonald
224. ” Faith in God includes Faith in God’s timing “
225. When you love our Lord Jesus Christ, all things are possible.
226. Ephesians 4:32: And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
227. “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.”
228. “God did not make this person as I would have made him. He did not give him to me as a brother for me to dominate and control, but in order that I might find above him the Creator. Now the other person, in the freedom with which he was created, becomes the occasion of joy, whereas before he was only a nuisance and an affliction. God does not will that I should fashion the other person according to the image that seems good to me, that is, in my own image; rather in his very freedom from me God made this person in His image. I can never know beforehand how God's image should appear in others. That image always manifests a completely new and unique form that comes solely from God's free and sovereign creation. To me the sight may seem strange, even ungodly. But God creates every man in the likeness of His Son, the Crucified. After all, even that image certainly looked strange and ungodly to me before I grasped it.”
229. An older brother is a godsend for his sister.
230. “Sometimes God allows trials to come into our lives so that we may be glorified by them.” – John Piper
231. “Our God is at home with the rolling spheres and at home with broken hearts.” — M. P. Ferguson
232. “Man, my flow is so parabolic, the energy’ll blow you over even if you’re brolic; goddamn it, now that’s one for the Googlers.” – Bun-B
233. Parenting... Strip it down and what do you really have? A relationship with a unique, little person god entrusted to you to nurture, love, and raise.” — Mathew L. Jacobson
234. Only the Lord can turn that mess into a message for all.
235. “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light “
236. “Be peaceful believe in god and yourself, you are doing better than you think you are.”
237. “In front of excellence, the immortal gods have put sweat, and long and steep is the way to it.” ~ Hesiod
238. “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.”
239. “Do not look upon this world with fear and loathing. Bravely face whatever the gods offer.” – Morihei Ueshiba
240. “Light is the shadow of god.” — Plato
241. ” Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.”
242. “If we understand what lies ahead for those who do not know Christ, there will be a sense of urgency in our witness.” David Jeremiah
243. “God never promised us easy lives but He promised strength for life’s trials.”
244. “Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.” —Anonymous
245. “Our goddess of the moon is gifted with magic, with power over the dead. She could banish the dreams, if she wished. She did not.”
246. Girls that like car are not weird, they are the gift from god
247. “Christ literally walked in our shoes.”
248. @biblereasons Many of the things we post on Instagram are pages from our site. When you follow our Instagram account you will see posts about every biblical topic such as turning away from sin, God’s love, repentance, faith, struggling with sin, trials, prayer, etc.
249. “Water is the driver of nature.”
250. “Jesus is my Lord & Savior.”
251. Hebrews 10:23: Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
252. “Stepmothers are fairy godmother personified.” —Unknown
253. “I think the first virtue is to restrain the tongue; he approaches nearest to gods who knows how to be silent, even though he is in the right.”
254. The dead will walk the earth and drive out the living. Clouds will fall from the sky, and breaths will turn to vapor. Old forgotten gods will rise and end their contemptuous slumber, for I am that unusual thing: a sentient book.
255. “A journey begins with a single step”
256. ” Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into “
257. “Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – TF Hodge
258. “I get so god damn lonely and sad and filled with regrets some days. It overwhelms me as I’m sitting on the bus; watching the golden leaves from a window; a sudden burst of realisation in the middle of the night. I can’t help it and I can’t stop it. I’m alone as I’ve always been and sometimes it hurts…. but I’m learning to breathe deep through it and keep walking. I’m learning to make things nice for myself. To comfort my own heart when I wake up sad. To find small bits of friendship in a crowd full of strangers. To find a small moment of joy in a blue sky, in a trip somewhere not so far away, a long walk an early morning in December, or a handwritten letter to an old friend simply saying ”I thought of you. I hope you’re well.”
259. “I think love is the greatest force in the universe. It’s shapeless like water. It only takes the shape of things it becomes.”
260. “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior.”
261. “I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall.”
262. Success comes from faith in the son of God.
263. Knowing Jesus as my savior has led me to victory and peace in life.
264. “Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” —Benjamin Franklin
265. “Truth is no Doctoresse, she takes no degrees at Paris or Oxford… but oftentimes to such an one as myself, an Idiota or common person, no great things, melancholizing in woods where waters are, quiet places by rivers, fountains, whereas the silly man expecting no such matter, thinketh only how best to delectate and refresh his mynde continually with Natura her pleasaunt scenes, woods, water-falls, or Art her statelie gardens, parks, terraces, Belvideres, on a sudden the goddesse herself Truth has appeared, with a shyning lyghte, and a sparklyng countenance, so as yee may not be able lightly to resist her.” – Charles Lamb
266. “My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.”
267. In a child's eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.” ― N.K. Jemisin
268. One cannot worship the false god of nationalism
269. “Actually, he had always preferred the unreal to the real. Just as he felt better at demonstrations (which, as I have pointed out, are all playacting and dreams) than in a lecture hall full of students, so he was happier with Sabina the invisible goddess than the Sabina who had accompanied him throughout the world and whose love he constantly feared losing.”
270. “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.”
271. If we thanked God for the good things, there wouldn’t be time to weep over the bad.
272. “You’re never too far gone for God’s perfect love.”
273. Live your life as you want, love your family like there is no tomorrow, and thank God every day for allowing you to start it all over again.
274. “This is my favorite part of the week.”
275. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
276. God is the God of a second chance. He will never give up on you.
277. “Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall.”
278. “Once we have tasted far streams, touched the gold, found some limit beyond the waterfall, a season changes, and we come back changed but safe, quiet, grateful.”
279. “She dares me to pour myself out like a living waterfall. She dares me to enter the soul that is more than my own; she extinguishes fear in mere seconds. She lets light come through.”
280. “You don’t have to be perfect to go to heaven but you do have to be willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.”
281. “The river plunged down in a long waterfall, plashing into several rocky pools on its way down the cliff.”
282. “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, god-lie feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us. ” – Will Smith
283. ” Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark “
284. God is Love – to post-biblical truth another day.
285. @instagramforbelievers – Don’t confuse your path with your destination.
286. Psalm 46:7: The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.
287. @daily_bible_devotional – I read the whole Bible annually & post a meaningful verse each day that I’m meditating on.
288. ” Choosing a life of faith and the salvation of our souls requires that we let go of many things in this world “
289. “I can see my rainbow calling me through the misty breeze of my waterfall."
290. “A brother is a friend god gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose.” – Legouve Pere
291. “If you can’t fly, then run, If you can’t run, then walk, If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”
292. “Sometimes you can be touched by god, but not healed. Often when this happens, he is using your pain for a greater purpose. ” — Shannon L. Alder
293. “If you don’t know what you’re going to do, do something.” – William Allen White
294. Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
295. “My Life.. May not going as I planned but it is going exactly the way god planned it”.
296. “As the music played over the speakers and the waterfall in the pool filled the silence around us, I knew that without a doubt I had just been ruined.”
297. “A waterfall cannot be silent, just as wisdom. When they speak, the voice of power speaks.”
298. “God is not a cosmic bellboy for whom we can press a button to get things.” — Harry Emerson Fosdick
299. “Nothing compares to worshipping God in His house.”
300. ” Who is of so little faith that in a moment of great disaster or heartbreak has not called to his God “
301. So now you won’t acknowledge any gods/except the ones we do—Chaos, the Clouds,/the Tongue—just these three?
302. “Being brave enough to just be unapologetic for who you are‚ that’s a goddess.”—Banks
303. Daily verses and encouragement from God’s word.
304. “Everyone who believes in God at all believes that he knows what you and I are going to do tomorrow.” — C. S. Lewis
305. “Mist to mist drops to drops. For water thou art, and unto water shalt thou return.”
306. “My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” William Goldman (in The Princess Bride)
307. The name of my father is Jesus.
308. “I’m not perfect, but I’m working on it!”
309. I embrace the person I’ve grown with because I’ve struggled to become her.
310. ‘We say that life is sweet, its satisfactions deep. All this we say, as we sleepwalk our time through years of days and nights. We let time cascade over us like a waterfall, believing it to be never-ending. Yet each day that touches us, and every man in the world is unique; irredeemable; over. And just another Monday.’
311. I am still impressed with how you are growing so fast and spreading your wings. You are a true gift from god. Happy 26th Birthday, Son!
312. "Daughter, where did you get all that goddess?
313. “The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic.” – Henry Ward Beecher
314. Proverbs 3:5: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
315. Follow Jesus to greatness.
316. “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile”
317. “I got 99 problems…but Sunday ain’t one!”
318. “We are slipping back from the age of reason into the mire of mystery, into a world of gods and devils, ghouls and angels. The difference this time is that we have chosen ignorance over knowledge, vapidity over insight, folly over realism. Consequently, we only have ourselves to blame when the rich and powerful take advantage of us.”
319. There is a goddess within each of us
320. ” See the best. Forgive the worst. Forget the bad. Always have faith “
321. ” Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them,” I said “
322. “You're the goddess of my existence. Good morning.”
323. “When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and sit back and let people wonder how you did it.”
324. Meditate to listen to God.
325. Toward love, you have been released through faith. And that is not your individual doing; it means the privilege of God.
326. “Don’t just get up, stand up!”
327. “Lord, I don’t know what I’d do without you.”
328. “Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.” — Robert H. Schuller
329. “Keep calm and have a good time.”
330. “You are getting taller and taller with each birthday. Thank god you are showing at least some sign of growing up. Happy birthday, son.”
331. Come on, man. You know me, man. Cleanliness is next to godliness.” – Mitch. . Come on, man. You know me, man. Cleanliness is next to godliness.” – Mitch.
332. “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them.”
333. You’re among the best things which have occurred to me in this life. That is why I thank god, for giving me a son as fantastic as you. Happy birthday sons!
334. @christian_quottes – One guy sharing Jesus to the World.
335. “Every now and then I could see myself—truly see myself—and a sentence would come to me, thundering like a god into my head, and as I saw myself then in front of that tarnished mirror what came was the woman with the hole in her heart.”
336. I’m on my journey to God. Join me by following alongside for the blessing.
337. God is my strength! I am fearfully and wonderfully made!
338. “The song of rejoicing softens hard hearts. It makes tears of godly sorrow flow from them. Singing summons the Holy Spirit. Happy praises offered in simplicity and love lead the faithful to complete harmony, without discord. Don’t stop singing.” – Hildegard von Bingen
339. “God is discovered entirely through creation - the brilliance of a sunset, the powerful roar of a waterfall, the symphony of sounds you hear in the heart of the forest, or the vastness of spaces and its countless stars”
340. ”Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” – Benjamin Franklin
341. ” Faith is simply your response to the message of God’s love and grace “
342. “You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do when you’ve got to do it.”
343. “Experiencing the present purely is being empty and hollow; you catch grace as a man fills his cup under a waterfall.”
344. “It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which,if you saw it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship, or else a horror and a corruption such as you now meet, if at all, only in a nightmare. All day long we are, in some degree helping each other to one or the other of these destinations. It is in the light of these overwhelming possibilities, it is with the awe and the circumspection proper to them, that we should conduct all of our dealings with one another, all friendships, all loves, all play, all politics. There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors.”
345. May god continue to bless you with many more years of happiness and good health! You are my greatest blessing. Wishing you the happiest birthday yet!
346. “A sin against a brother or sister is an offence against the gods.” – African proverb
347. “If I had known then what I know now, I would have followed Jesus.”
348. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of god.
349. @christian_couples – Encouraging couples towards Jesus Christ.
350. “Just as a waterfall grows slower and more lightly suspended as it plunges down, so the great man of action tends to act with greater calmness than his tempestuous desires prior to the deed would lead one to expect.”
351. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
352. “Be water, my friend.”
353. “If God shuts one door, he opens another.” — Irish Proverb
354. There’s hope at the bottom of the biggest waterfall.
355. “They both listened silently to the water, which to them was not just water, but the voice of life, the voice of Being, the voice of perpetual Becoming.”
356. “I believe there’s a god above me, I’m just the god of everything else.”–Pusha T
357. Not seeing air doesn’t keep me from breathing. Not seeing Jesus doesn’t keep me from believing.
358. ” There lives more faith in honest doubt, believe me, than in half the creeds”
359. “But for the briefest moment, the blue of Zoe’s pool gave way to deeper, darker aqua-colored water. The few plants and rocks were replaced with a lagoon and a waterfall where several mermaids lounged half in the water, half in the sun. They splashed and dove, their laughter making the same sound as the water.”
360. “Hearing how God is moving in other places encourages and inspires our faith for what God wants to do in our own corner of the world “
361. “The privilege He offers you is greater than the price you have to pay.” — Helen Roseveare
362. Romans 3:23: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
363. “The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it's so great, because for a little bit I'm out of my brain, and it's got nothing to do with me.”
364. “What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine.” — Oprah Winfrey
365. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us”
366. “Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.” — Lawrence Welk
367. “Run wild and free like a waterfall”
368. Are you the morning goddess? Because everything about you is divine.
369. “Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – T. F. Hodge
370. “It was more than just the gentle tumble of the waterfall, or the wind or the sound of birds. It was much, much more he knew. He looked about him and he knew he had found what he had been looking for.”
371. @instapray – Join the community in prayer, love, and support.
372. There you go! Use these quotes with great fathers, or a new dad you know, for a good father or in a father's day card. Pass on warm wishes to all the amazing fathers out there. You're a real man, the best godfather anyone could ask for. The coolest dad and a wonderful godfather are the same. You're source of my strength and we're sending you loving messages today!
373. I've never met someone who doesn't eat sugar. Only heard about 'em, and they all live in this godless place called Santa Monica.
374. “Prayer is the key to unlocking all the doors of life”5) “I am grateful for this day”
375. “Come see how God is working in this place!”
376. Money is not god; but even not lesser than god.” ~ Invajy
377. “I wanna thank god for workin’ way harder than Satan. He’s playin’ favorites, it feels amazin.” – “Elevate” – Drake
378. Come on, man. You know me, man. Cleanliness is next to godliness.” – Mitch
379. “I’ve wanted to feel pleasure to the point of insanity. They call it getting high because it's wanting to know that higher level, that godlike level. You want to touch the heavens, you want to feel glory and euphoria, but the trick is it takes work. You can't buy it, you can't get it on a street corner, you can't steal it or inject it or shove it up your ass, you have to earn it.” - Anthony Kiedis, rockstar
380. I am single because god is busy writing to best love story for me ?
381. “I wanna thank god for workin’ way harder than Satan. He’s playin’ favorites, it feels amazin.’” – “Elevate” – Drake
382. “He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain.”
383. “I shift an infinitesimal movement towards him. It is like the leap from a waterfall. I do not know, until then, what I am going to do.”
384. Isaiah 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
385. “Badness you can get easily, in quantity. The road is smooth and lies close by. But in front of excellence the immortal gods have put sweat, and long and steep is the way to do it, and rough at first. But when you come to the top, then it is easy, even though it is hard.” ~ Hesiod
386. ” Faith is unseen but felt, faith is a strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost “
387. You don't choose your family. they are god's gift to you, as you are to them.” — Desmond Tutu
388. “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.”
389. “Silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.”
390. I stand firm on this: salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ will bring you eternal life!
391. My Savior, He can move the mountains.
392. Imperfect but preferred by God, settled by Jesus, being led furthermore taught by one Holy Spirit.
393. I trust God with my life. After all, he gave it to me.
394. “I’ve never met someone who doesn’t eat sugar. Only heard about ’em, and they all live in this godless place called Santa Monica.” – Ted Lasso
395. One night. One dance. One spark. I’m gonna tell you a story about a little girl who was born with the breath of god in her throat and the fearlessness of a demon.
396. “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”
397. “Let us be silent, that we may hear the whispers of the gods.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
398. Philippians 4:4 KJV: Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
399. “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.”
400. “And it is not just faith, mark you, which changes the situation; it is faith in what God has said “
401. “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.”
402. “There's no better place to find yourself than sitting by a waterfall and listening to its music”
403. I’m blessed, and I thank God every day for everything that happens to me.
404. God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
405. “Two words. Three vowels. Four consonants. Seven letters. It can either cut you open to the core and leave you in ungodly pain or it can free your soul and lift a tremendous weight off your shoulders. The phrase is: It’s over.“
406. “Narcissists are consumed with maintaining a shallow false self to others. They're emotionally crippled souls that are addicted to attention. Because of this they use a multitude of games, in order to receive adoration. Sadly, they are the most ungodly of God's creations because they don't show remorse for their actions, take steps to make amends or have empathy for others. They are morally bankrupt.”
407. “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.” — William Shakespeare
408. ” Faith is a belief in what you cannot see or prove or touch. Faith is walking face-first and full-speed into the dark “
409. “It is no good pretending that as Christian leaders we have little or no power. We do. Power and power differentials are givens in leadership. Being realistic about this is essential if we are to grasp how we affect others. We need to be as insightful as possible if we want to ensure that we use our power and authority in right and godly ways.”
410. “To trace the history of a river or a raindrop is also to trace the history of the soul, the history of the mind descending and arising in the body. In both, we constantly seek and stumble upon divinity, which like feeding the lake, and the spring becoming a waterfall, feeds, spills, falls, and feeds itself all over again.”
411. Waterfalls wouldn’t sound so melodious if there were no rocks in their way.”
412. The Lord is my shelter; no harm will come to me.
413. “I’ve wanted to feel pleasure to the point of insanity. They call it getting high, because it’s wanting to know that higher level, that godlike level. You want to touch the heavens, you want to feel glory and euphoria, but the trick is it takes work.” – Anthony Kiedis
414. “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one”
415. “God is working in my life and the lives of others. I’m grateful for His faithfulness and goodness to me.” – Joni Eareckson Tada
416. “I know I’m supposed to be sad, but I feel like dancing.”
417. The spirit of the Lord is with me; I have a peace that goes beyond understanding.
418. “Just let go – and fall like a little waterfall.”
419. No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves, and if you’re lucky, god will let you watch.” — unknown
420. “When we in faith embrace Christ as our Lord and Savior, our minds are transformed “
421. @christianreposts – Discover the best of the Christian Instagram community.
422. Give it to god and go to sleep.
423. I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.
424. “Life is naked. A nude body is the truest and noblest symbol of life. If I draw a mountain as a heap of human forms and paint a waterfall in the shape of tumbling human bodies, it is because I see in the mountain a heap of living things, and in the waterfall a precipitate current of life.”
425. This evening I will go to bed early so that I can wake up early for to bathe in the presence of god before I start my day.
426. “Prayer is not a sign of weakness; it’s a sign of strength.”The greatest commandment is to love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength.”
427. “Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!”— Olivia Wilde
428. 1 Thessalonians 5:18: In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
429. @christiansoulmates – Inspiration and help for godly relationships.
430. People will wish you a happy birthday with lots of gifts, hugs, and pleasantries. But, I will wish you a happy birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to the gods. You mean a lot to me, dear friend.
431. Who except the gods can live without any pain?” – Aeschylus
432. “As women, we have superpowers. We are sisters. We are healers. We are mothers. We are goddess warriors.” – Merle Dandridge
433. This is your opportunity to thank god for another beautiful day. Have a happy and blessed Tuesday.
434. “We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, remembered gate When the last of earth left to discover Is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall And the children in the apple-tree Not known, because not looked for But heard, half-heard, in the stillness Between two waves of the sea.”
435. The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. - Henry Rollins
436. One cannot worship the false god of nationalism and the God of Christianity at the same time. - Author: Martin Luther King Jr.
437. God wants to have a relationship with you. Follow Him.
438. Stepmothers are fairy godmothers personified.” – Anonymous
439. A nobody trying to tell everyone regarding Somebody who can protect anybody.
440. “If you’re going through hell and it feels like everyone is against you, keep going.” -Unknown
441. @proverbsdaily – 193K followers! Daily quotes and inspirational Scriptures.
442. “For an instant, silence, noisier than a waterfall.”
443. “When the moonlight and the waterfall come together, all other things fade from the scene!”
444. Jesus is a father, and I am the son.
445. “The best way to gain friends is to show that you are one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
446. “It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest and most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which, if you say it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship, or else a horror and a corruption such as you now meet, if at all, only in a nightmare. All day long we are, in some degree, helping each other to one or other of these destinations.”
447. “Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress.”
448. “And when you hear the sound of the waterfall coming nearer and nearer, tidy up the boat, put on your best tie and hat, and smoke a cigar right up till the moment you go over. That’s a triumph.”
449. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, so the woman who fears the Lord is praised.
450. “The Christmas tree, twinkling with lights, had a mountain of gifts piled up beneath it, like offerings to the great god of excess.” – Tess Gerritsen
451. “In softball, the softball gods giveth and the softball gods taketh away, but that evens out over the season.” – Yvette Girouard
452. “The injustice of defeat lies in the fact that its most innocent victims are made to look like heartless accomplices. It is impossible to see behind defeat, the sacrifices, the austere performance of duty, the self-discipline and the vigilance that are there – those things the god of battle does not take account of.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
453. My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.
454. “When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in His hands. You just go to and do your best”
455. @trustgodbro – In you, Lord my God, I put my trust.
456. “I would totally wear this if you bought me a sandwich.”
457. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”
458. “I’m not perfect, but I’m forgiven because Jesus loves me.” – Unknown
459. “At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid “
460. “Sorrow and silence are strong, and patient endurance is godlike.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
461. ” Faith is the unquestioned belief “
462. “There is a waterfall in every dream. Cool and crystal clear, it falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul.”
463. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman, The Princess Bride
464. “Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
465. “When I was walking in the mountains with the Japanese man and began to hear the water, he said, ‘What is the sound of the waterfall?’ ‘Silence,’ he finally told me.”
466. “When you feel like giving up, remember what God says in His word: ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.'”
467. “To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god.” ~ Jorge Luis Borges
468. Faith and hope are my inspiration to move forward in life.
469. “Then something Tookish woke up inside him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick.”
470. ” My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it “
471. ” Unwearied ceaseless effort is the price that must be paid for turning faith into a rich infallible experience “
472. Jesus over everything.
473. “The sweat of hard work is not to be displayed. It is much more graceful to appear favored by the gods.” – Maxine Hong Kingston
474. “The more time and devotion one spends in the worship of false gods, the less he is able to spend in that of the True One.”
475. “The waterfall winks at every passerby.”
476. The solution to everything is Jesus.
477. Whoever does not love does not know God because God is love.
478. “I’ve never met someone who doesn’t eat sugar. Only heard about ’em, and they all live in this godless place called Santa Monica.” -Ted Lasso
479. “What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.”
480. “I’m a Christian girl, and I love to laugh.” – Jenna Bush Hager
481. Romans 10:13: For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
482. I live in the shadow of Your wings and find refuge under your protection!
484. @freshfaith_ – Flood the web with the Good News each day.
485. ” A positive statement propels hope toward a better future, it builds up your faith and that of others, and it promotes change.”
486. “There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says, if you are flexible, falling will not hurt you.”
487. SONS OF PROMISES.
488. “Do not feel sad for your tears, as rocks never regret the waterfalls.”
489. You never said goodbye you never said I’m leaving, you never said goodbye. You were gone before I knew it, and only god knew why. A million times I needed you, a million times I cried. If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died. In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still. In my heart you hold a place, that no one could ever fill. It broke my heart to lose you, but you didn’t go alone. For part of me went with you, the day god took you home.”
490. “God will never reject you. Whether you accept Him is your decision.” — Charles Stanley
491. “Water is the most perfect traveller because when it travels it becomes the path itself!”
492. @faithreeel – Helping to inspire others to share what truly matters.
493. Silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.” – Rumi
494. “You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.”
495. ” God has ordained the blessing of prosperity to work through faith in Him and therein lies the greatest wealth “
496. Remember the good times, be strong during the difficult times, love Always, smile often, and thank God for every moment!
497. “God desires for you to be involved in drawing people to His Word through a dedicated life to Him and an active witness for Him.” Paul Chappell
498. “The water tells none of its secrets.”
499. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman (in The Princess Bride)
500. “Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it’s greedy or loving.” –Dan Millman
501. @biblelockscreens – Most popular Christian wallpaper app.
502. Active Christianity.
503. “Our bodies are temples, and it’s my job to take care of yours.”
504. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing the lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” - Jack Kerouac
505. If you want the truth about Jesus, Hashtag something first.
506. “If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!”
507. “He was a wise man who originated the idea of God.” — Euripides
508. "Two words. Three vowels. Four consonants. Seven letters. It can either cut you open to the core and leave you in ungodly pain or it can free your soul and lift a tremendous weight off your shoulders. The phrase is: It’s over.” ― Maggi Richard
509. The Word of God in every post!
510. “Anybody who lives beneath the Cross and who has discerned in the Cross of Jesus the utter wickedness of all men and of his own heart will find there is no sin that can ever be alien to him. Anybody who has once been horrified by the dreadfulness of his own sin that nailed Jesus to the Cross will no longer be horrified by even the rankest sins of a brother. Looking at the Cross of Jesus, he knows the human heart. He knows how utterly lost it is in sin and weakness, how it goes astray in the ways of sin, and he also knows that it is accepted in grace and mercy. Only the brother under the Cross can hear a confession. It is not experience of life but experience of the Cross that makes one a worthy hearer of confessions. The most experienced psychologist or observer of human nature knows infinitely less of the human heart than the simplest Christian who lives beneath the Cross of Jesus. The greatest psychological insight, ability, and experience cannot grasp this one thing: what sin is. Worldly wisdom knows what distress and weakness and failure are, but it does not know the godlessness of men. And so it also does not know that man is destroyed only by his sin and can be healed only by forgiveness. Only the Christian knows this. In the presence of a psychiatrist I can only be a sick man; in the presence of a Christian brother I can dare to be a sinner. The psychiatrist must first search my heart and yet he never plumbs its ultimate depth. The Christian brother knows when I come to him: here is a sinner like myself, a godless man who wants .to confess and yearns for God’s forgiveness. The psychiatrist views me as if there were no God. The brother views me as I am before the judging and merciful God in the Cross of Jesus Christ. It is not lack of psychological knowledge but lack of love for the crucified Jesus Christ that makes us so poor and inefficient in brotherly confession.”
511. “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.”
512. “Look with open eyes, and you will see the beauty of the waterfall.”
513. “Be careful crossing the waterfall, it’s a fatal spot.”
514. @godcaresbro – God wants to have a relationship with you.
515. tags: alcoholics-anonymous, alcoholism, doing-the-right-thing, let-go-and-let-god, living-with-a-purpose, miracles, sobriety0 likesLike
516. “Those whom the gods love grow young.” ~ Oscar Wilde
517. “Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be, for my unconquerable soul.” – W.E. Henley, Invictus
518. “In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess.” — N. K. Jemisin
519. “Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?” That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.”
520. Share Jesus Daily.
521. Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
522. God’s favorite child.
523. “A doctor once told me I feel too much. I said, so does god. that’s why you can see the grand canyon from the moon.” — Andrea Gibson
524. I am a proud follower of Jesus. Join me in my journey.
525. “Grace is finding a waterfall when you were only looking for a stream.”
526. “We would no longer pass sweet breezy days in our sleek tent, in mossy hills and sun, showering in waterfalls. That era was now our memory, a shared dream.”
527. “Who except the gods can live without any pain?” – Aeschylus
528. ” And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love “
529. “I believe that there is one God, who created and controls all things. I am grateful for His love and mercy.”
530. “Sometimes, it’s hard to tell how fast the current’s moving until you’re headed over a waterfall.”
531. “Don’t go to restaurants that have waterfalls if you have a kidney condition.”
532. @godlydating101 – Chivalry, modesty, purity. God’s standard, not society’s expectations.
533. “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’”
534. The Lord is my strength, let me shout for joy.
535. 1 Corinthians 16:13 NIV: Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
536. Divine treat includes holy talks and holy minds.
537. “Two words. Three vowels. Four consonants. Seven letters. It can either cut you open to the core and leave you in ungodly pain or it can free your soul and lift a tremendous weight off your shoulders. The phrase is: It's over.” — Maggi Richard
538. “To me, figure skating is a diving sport. It’s a sport made by the gods. It inspires people to cry, it inspires people to cheer, it pulls the emotions out of people.”
539. No matter who is president, Jesus is king!
540. “Socialist William Kruse explained that the roots of the labor holiday go back to ancient Rome and sacrifices to Mai, Mother Earth, and Flora, goddess of flowers.” — Colin Fisher
541. Psalm 46:1: God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
542. “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – Robert Orben
543. 1 Thessalonians 5:17: Pray without ceasing,
544. Every morning, I wake up and thank God.
545. “God’s spirit is always with us.”
546. “You don’t always get the waterfall shortcut in Mario Kart. That’s life.”
547. Make money your god, and it will plague you like the devil.” ~ Henry Fielding
548. @daily_bibleverses – Just sharing great photos.
549. Love thyself to love God.
550. How we live our lives now impacts the legacy we leave behind. As believers, not only do we want to be a blessing to this world now, but we want to be a blessing even after we leave this earth. The life that we live now should be examples of godly living and it should bring encouragement and inspiration to our family and friends.
551. In honor of Jesus, all forms are pleasant.
552. “May your Christmas be filled with joy & gratitude because of all that Christ has given you.”
553. “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?’” — William Arthur Ward
554. The memories come, and come. She listens, staring into the grain of the stone. We are all there, goddess and mortal and the boy who was both.”
555. “Life is a gift, but it’s not the gift you think it is. It’s the gift of love that keeps on giving.”
556. Jesus follows us on Instagram.
557. The major asset of my life… is my son every day I thank god for giving me an incredible child. I am so proud of you. Best birthday wishes for my son! My you live long with full of happiness & joys of life. Happy birthday lovely son!
558. “Well someone said, god just made the nation we made castes, creeds, race, religion, wars, hatred and love. Hope this Independence is as democratic as we talk.”