1. No matter what path you choose in life, be the best you can be. Life will not let you settle for second best. Give everything you have into your life and you will be rewarded. Success is much more rewarding knowing you gave it your all, and failure has less of a sting.
2. Invest in people who invest in you.
3. “Happiness [is] only real when shared” ― Jon Krakauer
4. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
5. “I love you and I like you.” ― Parks & Recreation
6. True love stories never have endings. — Richard Bach
7. "I don’t think you can define love.” ― Harry Styles
8. “Life is the game that must be played.” ― Edwin Arlington Robinson
9. Love and knowledge are two of the biggest aspects in life. The ideal life told by Bertrand Russell is one that is inspired by the people you love and the people who love you, and guided by your knowledge you have learned throughout your lifetime.
10. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama
11. “Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.” ― Amelia Burr
12. Family ties mean that no matter how much you might want to run from your family, you can’t.
13. We should be looking for what we can get out of life. Instead we should be looking for we can add to the lives of others. Every one of us was given the opportunity to provide something great to this earth and we need to take advantage of it before it is too late.
14. “I smile because I have no idea what is going on.”
15. Art is a beautiful thing and it is a practice that is needed in the world. Art can bring you up when you are feeling down and make a bad day a little better. Art is mostly focused on visuals, but it can be so much more than just a painting or a drawing.
16. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
17. “The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.” – Paris Hilton
18. “It can be hard for the cute girl. I was blond, cute, broke. I was beat up. I was thrown inside lockers. I was burned with cigarettes. My hair was lit on fire.” — Jenny McCarthy
19. “I don’t think you can define love.” – Harry Styles
20. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
21. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
22. Love is a beautiful thing and the first time we ever experience is something we will remember forever. There is nothing in life that we will remember more than the first time we realized we have felt or given love.
23. "I like girls who eat Carrots. ~ Louis Tomlinson” ― One Direction
24. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
25. Learning is what we do throughout our lives, in school and out of school. Earning is what we do to provide for the people we love and make our financial life goals come true. Yearning is what wishing and working for our dreams.
26. "Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.”― Hans Christian Andersen
27. Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important. — Lisa Hoffman
28. Don’t let anyone rent a space in your head unless they’re a good tenant.
29. “There is nothing holier in this life of ours than the first consciousness of love, the first fluttering of its silken wings.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
30. "Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.” – Paris Hilton
31. I hope you know you’re capable + brave + significant. Even when it feels like you are not.
32. Life is too short to be living with regrets or to be living with hate. In order to grow as a person, we must learn to forgive and get rid of the hate that we have inside of us. Living a life filled with love is much more enjoyable.
33. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
34. Subscribe to Routinely Nomadic!
35. "I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.”
36. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
37. When you love what you have you have everything you need.
38. “Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks.” – Natalie Portman
39. Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date.
40. A happy life is best with a calm mind. A mind that is always angered or displeased will not live a long and happy life. We must learn what makes us happy and what doesn’t and focus on the things that do.
41. "Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important.”— Lisa Hoffman
42. Ocean and beach with cute short captions
43. “I crave you like a summer’s breeze…” ― Georgalakis Dimitris
44. “I used to do kickboxing, because I liked the cute outfits.” — Monica Keena
45. “It isn’t where you came from. It’s where you’re going that counts.” ― Ella Fitzgerald
46. “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” – Oscar Wilde
47. “We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.” – William Osler
48. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” ― Charles M. Schulz
49. "A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.” – Marilyn Monroe
50. It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes. — Lucille Ball
51. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
52. “Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” ― Samuel Beckett
53. “Some days I think I look kind of cute, but other days I try to avoid the mirror.” ― David Alan Grier
54. "You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
55. "Everything looks cute when it’s small.” ― Cynthia Rowley
56. May you live all the days of your life. – Jonathan Swift
57. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” ― Elbert Hubbard
58. Falling in love may not be the most intelligent thing to do, but love is when imagination wins. Love can make us forget all of our senses and run with it. When it comes to love, imagination will win over what we might consider our best interest.
59. The only way to have a friend is to be one. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
60. Love can repair something that has been broken down. Many people go through tough times and love is able to bring them back up and make them feel happy again. Love is an incredible feeling and can do wonders.
61. “Live life to the fullest.” – Ernest Hemingway
62. “Don’t worry, be happy.” ― Bobby McFerrin
63. “Love you once, Love you still. Always have, and always will.”
64. "Love is the most integral function of our lives. That is why LOVE is only one letter away from LIVE.” – Kamand Kojouri
65. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” – Joseph Campbell
66. Waterfall by ocean with short cute quotations by Keller
67. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
68. Be all in or get out. There is no halfway.
69. “Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.”
70. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
71. “Character develops itself in the stream of life.” – Wolfgang Von Johann Goethe
72. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
73. "If you truly love someone, and the subject speaks a lie too for some reasons, you see that as the fun and lovely, and cute thing.” – Ehsan Sehgal
74. Life is not all bout you, you, you. Life is about what kind of an impact you have on other people. When you are in your last days, you should be able to look back and be proud of what you have done for other people.
75. “Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams.” ― Joel Madden
76. Love is something that if we are lucky enough, we get to experience in our lives. However Love is not a universal feeling that everyone experiences in the same way. Love is different for everybody and what one person will not always be the same of what another person feels.
77. The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
78. Friends are the siblings God never gave us. – Mencius
79. I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
80. “You are amazing,” she said. “And you make a very handsome elephant.” ― Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune
81. "The purpose of life is a life of purpose.”― Robert Byrne
82. Friends are relatives you make for yourself. – Eustache Deschamps
83. “Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.” – Oscar Wilde
84. “The mere sense of living is joy enough.” ― Emily Dickinson
85. “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of It.” – Maurice Switze
86. The privilege every one of us has is being able to live out each day as an individual. Each person has special skills and talents that are exclusive to them. We are able to live every day as ourselves. We need to start thinking of ourselves as one-of-a-kind instead of one-of-many.
87. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
88. Don’t search for a man that will solve all your problems, he won’t. Find one that won’t let you face them alone.
89. Albert Einstein was one of the smartest men who have ever lived and he certainly had a way with words. Human stupidity is the only constant in this world. People will always make irrational and stupid decisions for as long as humans are around.
90. Dream without fear. Love without limits.
91. “Whatever you do, do with all your might.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
92. The first lady has a funny story about whom she married and whenever she tells her kids, they are disgusted. Times have certainly changed, but Barbara Bush has kept her old-time mentality of only being with one person.
93. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on It.” – Danny Kaye
94. Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results. – Dennis Waitley
95. The only magic I still believe in is love.
96. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Sin
97. When our best work is done, we never know who is watching and who is learning from us. People will constantly be watching you, either waiting for you to fail or waiting for you to succeed. Whichever one it is, give them your best.
98. I’m not weird! I’m gifted!
99. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” ― Suzanne Collins
100. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
101. There is no way to be a perfect parent, but there are a million ways to be a good one.
102. "Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even.”
103. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
104. Mothers are the people who love us for no good reason.” -Maggie Gallagher
105. I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus. — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
106. “There is only one success -to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
107. Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about.
108. “Character develops itself in the stream of life.” ― Wolfgang Von Johann Goethe
109. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. — Carroll Bryant
110. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity. – Albert Einstein
111. Love builds bridges where there are none. – R.H. Delaney
112. “Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.”
113. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins. – Paris Hilton
114. “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” – William Morris
115. Life can either grow or shrink based on the courage one has. Courage is a characteristic that everybody wants but not everybody has. The ability to face fears is hard, but it is needed to grow as human and achieve what we want to achieve.
116. "Happiness is a warm puppy.” — Charles Schulz
117. Many people exist but they do not live. Jonathan Swift hopes everybody will truly live everyday of his or her life. Living is adventuring, building relationships and learning what you can bring to life.
118. “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”
119. “If you’re not part of the solution, be part of the problem!”
120. “Little girls are cute and small only to adults. To one another they are not cute. They are life-sized.” — Margaret Atwood
121. “Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks.” ― Natalie Portman
122. “As hard as I try to sound tough and dark, I still sound cute.” ― Jenny Lewis
123. I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
124. We all have a standard of ourselves that we set. Sometimes, we believe we don’t deserve as much as we do. We settle for what we think we deserve. Do not settle until you have found someone that truly appreciates and loves you.
125. Footsteps on beach with cute short sayings
126. "A cute outfit can really make your day. If I wear something I look good in, my mood just goes way up.” — Jennette McCurdy
127. Many people have good qualities but are never given the chance to use them, or decide against it. The ones willing to show their qualities are ones who are remembered. Learn what your good qualities are and practice using them in action.
128. “A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.” – Harry Styles
129. Mahatma Gandhi portrayed his message through his life. He didn’t need to make a speech claiming what good he was trying to do. He showed it through his daily actions and life.
130. “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” ― Vince Lombardi
131. Robert Bloch relates friendship to peeing yourself in a funny metaphor. Urine is warm and you can feel it when it is on you. Friendship brings a warm feeling that you can only feel when you have it.
132. Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?
133. You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.
134. “The value of life is not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them; a man may live long yet very little.” – Michel be Montaigne
135. “Soft hearts make the universe worth living in.” ― Veronica Roth, Carve the Mark
136. "Faith is Hope on a treadmill. Love is the reason we stay on.” – Solange Nicole
137. “Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.” – Ernest Holmes
138. Being cautious is needed sometimes, but taking too many precautions can lead to a life of never taking any risks. To achieve the life you want, you will need to take some risks to be rewarded. Risk is what makes life interesting and worthwhile.
139. Keep going, you are getting there.
140. “You’ve a place in my heart no one else could have.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
141. “Click your heels and say, “I need a life, I need a life.”
142. I myself never feel that I'm sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier. - Coco Lee
143. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. – Bernard Meltzer
144. The great poet and author gives the most simplified yet need advice. Life is short and we have to live it to the max. We simply don’t have enough time on this earth to take a little break and don’t use up the opportunity.
145. “Let us learn to show our friendship for a man when he is alive and not after he is dead.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
146. “I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don’t take themselves too seriously.” — Ariana Grande
147. "Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams.” – Joel Madden
148. “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” ― Tom Wilson
149. "I love dressing up. It’s the best part of being a girl, I think.” – Emma Roberts
150. "The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.” – Alfred Adler
151. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
152. Sometimes when you are with the right person, it does not matter what you do of where you go. You may not remember those details about nights or days you spend with that person. You may only remember that you were together.
153. Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
154. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” ― Sinclair Lewis
155. “I will do it tomorrow,” said Toad. “Today I will take life easy.” ― Arnold Lobel
156. "I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”— Marilyn Monroe
157. “Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.”
158. "A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.” – Harry Styles
159. The famous actress believes personality can shine through to our appearance. This is a great way to think about people. If their personality is true and genuine, it will show through their appearance.
160. "I think people should look cute all the time.” – Rachel Zoe
161. “Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
162. Family is the heart of a home.
163. Celebrate every tiny victory
164. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
165. “There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself.” – Henry David Thoreau
166. “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?”
167. “Roses are red, violets are blue. I’ll never love anyone like I love you.”
168. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
169. If you focus your life on giving and spreading love, then life will undeniably give back love to you. People who constantly spread genuine love are always rewarded. Even if they are not, they have a clear conscious that they had an impact of the world.
170. Love is not always roses and holding hands. Sometimes we love people who may not be the best for us, but we hold on to them and want to make things work because the love is there. Love is certainly not always what we expect.
171. Nobody has ever said that life was easy. Life is meant to be difficult and it is meant to challenge us. To succeed in life, we must be courageous in our endeavors. Courage is what separates people in life
172. “We think a happy life consists in tranquility of mind.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
173. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
174. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” ― Charles Schulz
175. “Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” – Samuel Butler
176. Love thy neighbor — and if he happens to be tall, debonair, and devastating, it will be that much easier. — Mae West
177. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
178. “I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.”
179. "Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
180. Life can get boring. We all have jobs and responsibilities that we have to handle. The key to making it interesting is to take a genuine interest in every day. Invest in the lives of c-workers and really listen to how your kids’ day at school went.
181. “No great thing is created suddenly.” — Epictetus
182. “The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.”
183. "Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks.” – Natalie Portman
184. Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. – G. Elliot
185. “Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage — it can be delightful.” – George Bernard Shaw
186. Nobody can make you fell less about yourself without you agreeing to let him or her. People will constantly try to bring you down in your lifetime. It is your job to understand the value you bring and to always stay positive.
187. "Everything looks cute when it’s small.” — Cynthia Rawley
188. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
189. “The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make It.” – Marcus Aurelius
190. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank
191. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill
192. “Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.” — Tahar Ben Jelloun
193. “Do, or do not… There is no try.” – Yoda
194. It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you. – Bertrand Russell
195. I need six months of vacation, twice a year
196. Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes
197. “Smile! It makes people wonder what you are up to.”
198. Borrowing money from a pessimist is a good idea says Oscar Wilde. A pessimist is someone who looks for and expects the worst in situations. Borrowing from a pessimist is better than borrowing from an optimist.
199. Everyone in the world loves music; can you imagine life without music? It would be a boring, non-inspiring world. Music is there to cheer people up and give them confidence. Everybody has different tastes, but everybody enjoys a good tune.
200. A very small portion of life is what happens to you. The large majority of tests throughout life are your reaction to something that happened. Be able to think quickly and make hard decisions is a skill that is learned over time.
201. Don’t say maybe if you want to say no.
202. Get updates on the latest travel posts from Routinely Nomadic straight to your inbox.
203. “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” ― Helen Keller
204. Do what they think you can’t do.
205. Anthony D’angelo relates life to a game that is not worth playing. When we play games, we find one we enjoy playing and stick with it. This should be the same with life. If we are living a life we don’t enjoy, find a new life path.
206. “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” — Kate Winslet
207. No one said it was going to be easy.
208. I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.
209. Amazing things will happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
210. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” ― Confucius
211. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone. – Reba McEntire
212. I’m the type of girl that puts on her better smile, her better outfit, and better attitude and shows him what he left behind.
213. “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King Jr
214. "I am in love with you and this reality is far better than my dreams.”
215. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Sin
216. “Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
217. "I was laughing and he was too, and there we were, tangled up together in the water and sunshine. In a good kind of way.” – Jessi Kirby
218. "Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”— Candace Bushnell
219. Get updates on the latest posts and more from Everyday Power straight to your inbox.
220. Inspirational Video of the Day
221. I’m smart. I just do stupid things
222. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Joan Powers
223. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
224. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
225. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
226. “You got an ass of gold and a heart that won’t quit.” ― Ananth Hirsh, Lucky Penny
227. “For the first time in a long time, I want more than I have.” ― Nicola Yoon
228. A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real. – Harry Styles
229. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama
230. “No pressure, no diamonds.” ― Thomas Carlyle
231. "No one else matters when I look into your eyes.”
232. "I feel more human when I compare the cuteness of a lizard to a newborn child’s sweetness. Both are God’s creations filled with precious innocence” ― Munia Khan
233. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
234. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
235. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
236. Henry David Thoreau believes Life should be handled completely on our own. Our happiness and value we bring should not depend on any outside sources. We all have the ability to leave an impact on the earth and be happy.
237. “No friendship is an accident.” — O. Henry
238. Walking in the light is obviously better than walking in the dark. But walking with a friend in the dark will always be better than walking alone during the day. Cherish your friends and pick the right ones to enhance your life.
239. There is no trying; there is only doing or not doing. Yoda believes that if you decide to do something; you should give it one hundred percent of your effort. Trying is a good start, but it usually not good enough.
240. “I don’t want to live. I want to love first, and live incidentally.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
241. "True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
242. "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” ~ Will Smith
243. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow Wilson
244. “Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.” — Buddha
245. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” ― Samuel Lover
246. Happiness is a drug. And I want to be your dealer.
247. Families are the compass that guides us. -Brad Henry
248. How to be successful. Focus on your own shit.
249. Here’s a list of short cute quotations.
250. “Every moment of life is precious and can never happen again.” ― Zelig Pliskin
251. “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” ― Coco Chanel
252. Friendship is one of the truly great things about life. Friends are people who know all about the strengths and weaknesses that you have but love you anyway. They are there for you and are willing to do anything for you.
253. "Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” – Isaac Asimov
254. A dad is a child’s first hero.
255. “The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.” – Alfred Adler
256. You deserve a whole sheet of gold stars.
257. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
258. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch
259. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
260. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
261. “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” – Pablo Picasso
262. "We were together. I forget the rest.” – Walt Whitman
263. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. — Oscar Wilde
264. A negative mind will never give a positive life.
265. “Love me and I may be forced to love you.” ― William Arthur Ward
266. “In every living thing there is the desire for love.” – D.H. Lawrence
267. “If only two were one, it was us.” ― Giovannie de Sadeleer
268. "Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.”— Jules Renard
269. “Cute accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together.” ― Ciara
270. Loving and living should go hand in hand. Zelda Fitzgerald wants to love first and have life be a by-product of that love. This is an interesting look at the love-life dynamic. Love can certainly bring life, but life cannot always bring love.
271. “It was like the panting of a thousand puppies.” ― Jerry Spinelli, Hokey Pokey
272. “Nope,” he whispered, when I tried to tug it away. “Mine now.” ― Alexandra Bracken, The Darkest Minds
273. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
274. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi
275. "Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
276. “Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley
277. “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James Baldwin
278. Specific days are usually not remembered as clearly as specific moments. When we look back on our lives, we remember moments that were special to us with people that were special. We don’t necessarily remember dates or weeks that they happened.
279. Be a seeker of everyday magic.
280. “I’d far rather be happy than right any day.” ― Douglas Adams
281. "Thankfully, I have other skills than just standing there and looking cute.” — Frances Bean Cobain
282. “I love shifting between being super cute and aggressive. It’s funny.” ― Sigrid
283. “Change in all things is sweet.” ― Aristotle
284. “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” – Robert Bloch
285. “Get too conceptual, too cute and remote, and your characters die on the page.” — Thomas Pynchon
286. “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ― Anne Frank
287. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson
288. “We were together. I forget the rest.” ― Walt Whitman
289. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
290. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” — Forrest Gump
291. Charlie Brown relates life to a homework assignment in school. Sometimes we are given assignments and the answers are in the back of the book so we do not need to learn how to complete them. In life, we must always learn for ourselves because there are no cheat codes.
292. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain
293. “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” – Isaac Asimov
294. Life is better when you are laughing.
295. Life is the game that must be played. – Edwin Arlington Robinson
296. “Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage -- it can be delightful.” – George Bernard Shaw
297. We can live each day as if everything that happens is a miraculous feat and appreciate the little things, or we can believe that nothing is spectacular and everything is just life. Living in the first sense gives people more enjoyment.
298. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. – Leo Buscaglia
299. “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.” ― Buddha
300. "My style is simple, kinda girly, but with a bit of an edge.” – Erin Heatherton
301. "A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” — Tom Wilson
302. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. – Arnold H. Glasgow
303. “When all else fails, look cute.” — Jim Davis
304. “Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. It’s cute.” ― Adriana Lima
305. Great people do things before they’re ready.
306. Whatever you are, be a good one. – Abraham Lincoln
307. “Always go to other peoples’ funerals, otherwise they won’t go to yours.” – Yogi Berra
308. Family is not defined by our genes, it is built and maintained through love.
309. "I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.”
310. Go where you feel most alive.
311. “The first thing to do in life is to do with purpose what one purposes to do.” – Pablo Picasso
312. "I’m in love with him. Completely. Absolutely. Tragically.” – Katie Kacvinsky
313. Do what you love, love what you do.
314. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
315. "Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
316. "You shouldn’t want to be like everyone else. Then you wouldn’t be like you.” – Cristina Henriquez
317. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. Just be a real one.
318. “I’ll manage… I’m half pretzel.” ― Jennifer E. Smith, Field Notes on Love
319. "Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.”
320. If it costs you your peace it’s too expensive.
321. “I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous.” ― Alyssa Edwards
322. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
323. Hug family members long and forgive them quickly.
324. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
325. “You look like you. Only with the volume turned up.” ― Rainbow Rowell
326. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
327. Subscribe to Everyday Power!
328. "Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.”― Carl Sandburg
329. How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em. – Shel Silverstein
330. Every living thing, especially humans, has a desire to love and to be loved. D.H. Lawrence is true in this statement because deep down, everybody wants to be loved. Giving and getting love is human nature.
331. “That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another…” ― Charlie Brown
332. Everybody has only one chance on this earth. However, Mae West explains that if life is lived correctly the first time, then once is definitely enough. People need to realize that we only get one chance at this thing called life.
333. "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
334. As humans, we must learn to work together. We either all work together as a race, or we don’t associate with each other and fall apart. Only one of those options sounds good, so we should always work together when we have the chance.
335. "Everyday I fall in love with you more and more. Except yesterday, yesterday you were pretty annoying.”
336. “I believe in a lively disrespect for most forms of authority.” – Rita Mae Brown
337. “Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.” ― Carl Sandburg
338. Not all family is related by blood, but they are family all the same.
339. “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
340. Be a pineapple stand tall wear a crown and be sweet.
341. Material thins chance, the people you spend time with change and move on, but you will always be who you are. Stay true to your morals and your personality and never let anyone come between you and you.
342. "Life must be lived as play.” – Plato
343. If life is a mirror, our thoughts will reflect back to us. Our thoughts become who we are. Thoughts and decisions are the biggest parts of our personality that make us who we are. Thoughts can be dangerous, so be careful about what you think.
344. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’ – C.S. Lewis
345. Friday, my second favorite F-word
346. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” ― George Sand
347. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.” ― St. Augustine
348. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
349. “That’s the secret to life... replace one worry with another…” – Charlie Brown
350. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
351. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
352. “A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.” ― Harry Styles
353. A family is where life begins and love is never-ending.
354. “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” — Frances Ward Weller
355. “Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.” – Rose Kennedy
356. “Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.” – Mark Twain
357. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ― Emily Brontë
358. Every family has a different story to tell.
359. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
360. "I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus.”— The Notebook
361. “Sleep is so cute when it tries to compete with the internet.” ― Nitya Prakash
362. Rita Mae Brown did not trust many forms of authority and repeatedly announced her distrust for authority figures. She believed in disrespect toward most forms and took out her right to protest and not put her lives in their hands. Some may not agree with her, but she had her own way of thinking and stuck to it.
363. “Friends are the family you choose.“ — Jess C. Scott
364. “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” ― E.E. Cummings
365. "That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another…” – Charlie Brown
366. “If life is a bowl of cherries, then what am I doing in the pits?” – Erma Bomback
367. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
368. It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds. – Gina Barreca
369. “The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.” — Paris Hilton
370. “In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.” – Charlie Brown
371. First we had each other, then we had you. Now, we have everything.
372. Many people wish to see the world be different but don’t take any action to make it better. Gandhi believes if you want to see change, don’t just wish it, act on it. Change in the world is only done from the people brave enough to stand up for something.
373. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
374. "Don’t worry, be happy.” — Bobby McFerrin
375. Life happens. Coffee helps
376. Be someone who makes everyone feel like someone.
377. “I’ve never been that cute kid that was forgiven for being naughty.” ― Richard C. Armitage
378. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
379. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.”
380. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
381. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” – Bertrand Russell
382. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. Desmond Tutu
383. “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” – Mark Twain
384. Too many times, people attempt to be people that they are not. We need to learn to be comfortable with ourselves and accept our strengths and weaknesses for what they are. If you are shy, be shy. If you are outgoing, be outgoing.
385. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
386. In a world where everyone around you is trying to make you be something that you are not, staying true to you and following your own path in life is one of the greatest accomplishments you can have.
387. Some people live many more days than others, but they hardly live at all. Life is not measured by the number of days we are on this earth. Life is measured by how we spend those days and who we spend those days with.
388. “If life doesn’t offer a game worth playing, then invent a new one.” Anthony J. D’angelo
389. "Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.” – Laurence J. Peter
390. “Always wear cute pajamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams.” – Joel Madden
391. "I try to look cute all the time.” ― Sloane Stephens
392. Life can be compared to college. In college, you are constantly moving up from class to class and year to year. Life should be lived the same way. Constantly get better and utilize every day to get stronger and smarter at your craft.
393. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” ― Helen Keller
394. Douglas Adams Knows that Time is tricky, and many of us take time granted. Lunchtime, however, is especially an illusion. Lunchtime is always that hour we are looking forward to and then realize we have work to catch up on or responsibilities to handle. Relaxing lunchtime become lunch on the go.
395. There are no rules in Music, just chords and notes that have been learned and mastered through practice. There are no rules to life and no rulebook to how to live. We can only learn how to live the way that we want to.
396. If life is the beautiful flower we can see in the garden, then love is the honey that is able to pollinate it. Life can go on for a while without love, but eventually, love is what we all need, and what we are all looking for.
397. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
398. "Cute accessories always help bring out your outfit and pull it all together.” ― Ciara
399. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
400. "For the first time in a long time, I want more than I have.” – Nicola Yoon
401. “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.” ― Rita Mae Brown
402. "I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier.” — Coco Lee
403. I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.
404. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
405. You can stay, but your clothes must go.
406. Be a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.
407. “Be happy. It really annoys negative people.” ― Ricky Gervais
408. “Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
409. The ones who believe they know everything and tell everyone about it annoy the brilliant people in the world. Isaac Asimov states a subtle brag, but there are many people in the world who get in the way of the ones who are capable of making the world a better place.
410. “Life is a first impression. You get one shot at it. Make it everlasting.” ― J.R. Rim
411. True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
412. “Don’t try to be what you’re not. If you’re nervous, be nervous. If you’re shy, be shy. Its cute.” – Adriana Lima
413. “There’s nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child.” – Frank A. Clark
414. “Do, or do not... There is no try.” – Yoda
415. There’s always room for love. You just have to move a few things around.
416. “If life is a bowl of cherries, then what am I doing in the pits?” ― Erma Bomback
417. An aunt is like a mom, only cooler.
418. “In the meantime, I’ll wish it upon a star.’- Michael Cooper” ― Julie Ann Knudsen, In the Middle of Nowhere
419. I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
420. I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body.
421. Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.
422. Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
423. RELATED CAPTIONS: Vacation Captions, Funny Beach Captions and Funny Summer Captions
424. "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.”~ Ibn Abbad
425. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
426. Christy Romano knows you can look great without destroying your budget. Find some cheaper ways to buy clothes or just make do with the ones you have. Looking the way you want should not come at that big of a cost.
427. “Without music, life would be a mistake.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
428. "It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
429. “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost
430. "I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”- Rae Carson
431. “That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another…” – Charlie Brown
432. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
433. Don’t try to be exactly like anyone else. It is ok to learn and try to emulate people, but there is only on you, so just be yourself. Everybody else is already taken so might as well learn to love yourself.
434. Think of every day as a new adventure. Each day is a new experience as a human that you can learn and grow from. Thinking of life as an adventure is a great way to never get bored of days that seem to be the same over and over.
435. Silence is very important in certain situations. If you are unsure of what to say, then there is no need to say anything at all. Silence is not sign of weakness, the smartest people in the world will tell you they have gotten that way by listening.
436. No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
437. “True love stories never have endings.” ― Richard Bach
438. Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world. – John Evelyn
439. "Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
440. "You’re born cute. Babies are cute. Not hard to guess why – it’s so everyone will forgive them for being such a pain. You grow a little older, and people say, what beautiful hair, or get a load of those baby blues,’ or something nice that keeps you thinking you’re still on the cuteness track. Then you hit twelve or thirteen and boom, they tell you everything needs fixing.”
441. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
442. “Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.” ― Rose Kennedy
443. "Everything looks cute when it’s small.” – Cynthia Rawley
444. “The only joy in the world is to begin.” ― Cesare Pavese
445. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” — Marlene Dietrich
446. Life is 10 percent of what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.
447. "The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply.” ~ Khalil Gibran
448. "You look like you. Only with the volume turned up.” – Rainbow Rowell
449. “You shouldn’t want to be like everyone else. Then you wouldn’t be like you.” ― Cristina Henriquez
450. I’m not lazy, just on energy-saving mode
451. “Faith is Hope on a treadmill. Love is the reason we stay on.” ― Solange Nicole
452. “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” ― Benjamin Franklin
453. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” — Lucille Ball
454. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
455. Life does not always have to be as complicated as we sometimes make it out to be. Life simple, live, breathe and love. Though Life can get complicated at times with relationships and responsibilities, we need to remember to simplify things as best as we can.
456. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. –George Bernard Shaw
457. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.” ― Danny Kaye
458. “If you give your life as a wholehearted response to love, then love will wholeheartedly respond to you.” – Marianna Williamson
459. “When you feel your best, everyone else can feel it too.” ― Ariana Grande
460. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
461. "Forever isn’t long at all when I’m with you.”~ Winnie the Pooh
462. “It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get It.” – W. Somerset Maugham
463. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
464. True friendship resists time, distance, and silence. – Isabel Allende
465. “If you want to be happy, be.” ― Leo Tolstoy
466. “Never buy a car you can’t push.”
467. I am not weird. I’m limited edition
468. “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” ― Robert Byrne
469. ”I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Pierre Jeanty
470. “Love loves to love love.” ― James Joyce
471. Disrespect is tired. Shade is old. Sipping 'tea' isn't cute. But loving, supporting, giving, being grateful and perpetuating light, is. - Grace Gealey
472. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
473. "Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” — Helen Keller
474. “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” ― Steven Wright
475. "People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that.” — Ashley Tisdale
476. "I don’t get cute, I get drop-dead gorgeous.” — Alyssa Edwards
477. Loving oneself is one of the first lessons we must learn as humans. We can never love another person if we are unable to love ourselves. Learning to love yourself is the first step in creating a life filled with love.
478. “Dream big and dare to fail.” ― Norman Vaughan
479. If you like cute short sayings, this section is perfect for you. Check out some cute little sayings now.
480. Every girl needs a good guy who can help her laugh when she thinks she’ll never smile again.
481. “May you live all the days of your life.” – Jonathan Swift
482. “Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins.” ― Paris Hilton
483. Life is short. Buy the dress.
484. “I think you’re something wonderful.” ― N.R. Walker, Spencer Cohen, Book One
485. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. Joan Powers
486. “I try to look cute all the time.” ― Sloane Stephens
487. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ― Aesop
488. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. – Linda Grayson
489. “There are three ingredients to the good life; learning, earning, and yearning.” – Christopher Morley
490. “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.” – Lucille Ball
491. Creating enemies can be considered a good thing because it can mean that you have stood up for something that you believe in. Standing your ground and creating animosity toward people will prove you do not budge when it comes to your beliefs.
492. “Simplicity makes me happy.” ― Alicia Keys
493. Talking to children means you have to explain every detail of a situation. This can cause you remember things that you may have forgot about what you are explaining. You can really tell how much you know about a subject when explain to a child.
494. With all of the media we have today, sometimes love is portrayed in an idealistic way that is not really for anybody. People get ideas in their heads from movies, which were written to be perfect. Perfect people are not real and we need to realize that.
495. "My mission is to make the world happy and cute and to love everyone. I think I’m doing a pretty good job.” ― Poppy
496. Don’t let the mixed signals fool you. Indecision us a decision.
497. “The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.” ― Alfred Adler
498. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
499. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. -David Ogden Stiers
500. “When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
501. "Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.” ~ Danny Kaye
502. If you don’t follow your heart, you might spend the rest of your life wishing you had.
503. I'm cute - and God I hate that. Because that's not cool. I'm like your niece, and nobody wants to date their niece. It's the chubby cheeks. The whole reason people voted for me on American Idol is because I'm an everyday, normal girl. - Kelly Clarkson
504. A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
505. "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand
506. I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. ― Charles de Leusse
507. Everything is hard before it is easy. – Goethe
508. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” ― Napoleon Hill
509. "I love shifting between being super cute and aggressive. It’s funny.” ― Sigrid
510. We must always strive for the best and never be satisfied with anything less. If you accept less than what you deserve, you will always under value yourself. Learn to understand your own value and never settle for “good enough.”
511. Always wear cute pyjamas to bed, you'll never know who u will meet in your dreams. - Joel Madden
512. “He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
513. I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.
514. Pablo Picasso Has a tricky way of saying that life must be lived with purpose. Have a purpose for what you want to do. Choose a goal that you genuinely care about and spend your life working toward that goal.
515. “Love is a friendship set to music.” — Joseph Campbell
516. That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another… – Charlie Brown
517. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?” – Martin Luther King Jr
518. Always take the scenic route.
519. “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
520. "There comes a time in every woman’s life where she will decide to eat cookie dough. It is when and how that truly defines her.” – Solange Nicole
521. I can and I will. Watch me.
522. “Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!” – Louisa May Alcott
523. Everybody has fears that they try not to deal with. Growing as a person is about conquering fears and moving forward. If you are not conquering a fear at least once per day, then you are not living to your fullest potential.
524. Some people create happiness when they enter a room wherever they choose to go. Other people create happiness whenever they leave a room. Decide which one of these types of people you would rather be.
525. “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” ― Mark Twain
526. “The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply.” ― Khalil Gibran
527. Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl. -Winston Churchill
528. In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back. – Charlie Brown
529. "My goal is to give girls and boys a different idea of expression. It’s not always about looking pretty or cute. It’s about expressing yourself however that may be, even if that’s being silly or goofy or weird.” — Sia
530. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
531. “I suppose I’ll say it all started with a love letter.” ― Jenny Han, Always and Forever, Lara Jean
532. Be yourself in every situation in life. The people who mind how you carry yourself are the people that do not matter to you. The people who truly matter to you will not care what you do because they are there for you no matter what.
533. “I love dressing up. It’s the best part of being a girl, I think.” ― Emma Roberts
534. “I like girls who are cute and naturally funny. As long as they are not too high-maintenance, then we’re good.” — Miles Teller
535. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” ― Helen Keller
536. "The most simple things can bring the most happiness.” — Izabella Scorupco
537. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
538. I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.
539. Or if you are posting a very cute photo of you two on Insta for Facebook and are looking for couple captions, these cutes work too! These are the cute Instagram captions for couples list you’ve been looking for!
540. Live your life and forget your age.
541. We all need to live in such a way that nobody will be happy to see us go. We need to leave a mark on the world that cannot be forgotten and cannot be replicated. A person that does not live with a purpose is a lost opportunity.
542. "Some days I think I look kind of cute, but other days I try to avoid the mirror.” ― David Alan Grier
543. Love and life should go hand in hand. People who love and are loved are full of life and it is contagious. Love is something unlike anything else we can experience. The feeling of love brings life out of anybody.
544. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.” – Oscar Wilde
545. “Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.” ― John Heywood
546. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
547. Life is not a big problem that we spend trying to figure out. Life needs to be looked at as a reality that we must experience. Everybody has a different viewpoint on life but Soren Kierkegaard hits the nail on the head with his description.
548. “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.”
549. Treat your family like friends and your friends like family.
550. “Baby you light up my world like nobody else.” ― One Direction
551. Life can be hard and it does not stop for anybody. Robert Frost is an incredible poet and has garnered wisdom and a way with words throughout his many years. The three words he uses can be used to perfectly describe the lives we live.
552. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
553. Joel Madden demonstrates a funny reason to look good even when you are sleeping. What if you meet the person of your dreams…in your Dreams?! You will definitely want to be looking good for that occasion.
554. Life is a constant stream of lessons and with each lesson, we learn and understand more the people around us, ourselves and the world. Our character is created through the lessons that we learn and the experiences that we have.
555. Having a place to go is home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a blessing.
556. Good things come to those who hustle.
557. Expect nothing. Appreciate everything.
558. In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.
559. “The Internet is a bastion of negativity, and we get to sit there and voice our cute, little, important opinions.” — Roger Craig Smith
560. “You’re not just my sunshine; you’re the sun.” ― Talia Hibbert, Act Your Age, Eve Brown
561. "Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
562. She was made of a magic, that only I could see. – Atticus
563. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
564. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. Michael J. Fox
565. One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family. Jonathan Safran Foer
566. "The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.”
567. "Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.” — Dr. Seuss
568. "Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
569. "Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun.”— Groucho Marx
570. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
571. Your best friend is like the family you get to choose! Your sister from another mister and brother from another mother. They are the ones you turn to when you are down for a little pick me up, they are there for you when things are hard and also when things are easy! They party with you, travel with you, shop with you, and do absolutely nothing with you. They are your best friend!
572. “My life is my message.” – Mahatma Gandhi
573. “Where there is love there is life.” – Indira Gandhi
574. “You were worth the wait, and I don’t just mean tonight.” ― Friends
575. “When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.”
576. “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of It.” – Maurice Switzer
577. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
578. "Love thy neighbor — and if he happens to be tall, debonair, and devastating, it will be that much easier.”— Mae West
579. I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.
580. “Time is an illusion, lunchtime, doubly so.” – Douglas Adams
581. “You don’t need really expensive clothes to look cute.” — Christy Romano
582. “Well, if you can’t have what you want, you could try to want what you have.” ― Gillian Shields, DogFish
583. “Thankfully, I have other skills than just standing there and looking cute.” — Frances Bean Cobain
584. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
585. “Everything looks cute when it’s small.” ― Cynthia Rawley
586. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” ― Elbert Hubbard
587. “I think people should look cute all the time.” ― Rachel Zoe
588. Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
589. A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.
590. A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away. — Bil Keane
591. "Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.” — Woody Allen
592. “Everything looks cute when it’s small.” – Cynthia Rowley
593. “All you need is love.” ― Paul McCartney
594. “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” ― Jane Austen
595. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
596. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. – Helen Keller
597. “I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you!” ― Roy Croft