700 Beautiful Deep Soul Quotes: Wisdom, Love, Beauty (2023)
1. “The only person you should be comparing yourself to is the person you were yesterday.”
2. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ~A.A. Milne
3. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ~Howard Thurman
4. “A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.” – Atticus
5. “Let your soul shine as bright as the sun.”
6. “If you are reading this I hope something great happens to you today.”
7. “I could fall into his soul and lay my worries to rest, but if by chance this happened; it wouldn’t last the test.” – Unknown
8. “I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I am so crazy in love with you.” – Unknown
9. “Beauty awakens the soul to act.” ~Dante Alighieri
10. Love is a unifying force.
11. “Remember that old maxim, ‘That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.'”
12. Love knows no time.
13. Beauty awakens the soul to act.
14. “As soon as you say ‘no,’ you begin to die.”
15. “Someone said to me, “Lebo, your sensuality is too deep and too advanced for a typical relationship.” I replied, “No offense, but what makes you think I want a typical relationship?”
16. “What's inside of you matters only because of what/who makes it come out.”
17. No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.
18. “Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul.” – Oscar Wilde
19. Return to love.
20. “You are not your thoughts. You are not your feelings. You are not your past. You are not your future. You are the eternal, infinite being that knows no boundaries. You are the creator of all that is and all that will be.”