1. “The only person you should be comparing yourself to is the person you were yesterday.”
2. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” ~A.A. Milne
3. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ~Howard Thurman
4. “A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.” – Atticus
5. “Let your soul shine as bright as the sun.”
6. “If you are reading this I hope something great happens to you today.”
7. “I could fall into his soul and lay my worries to rest, but if by chance this happened; it wouldn’t last the test.” – Unknown
8. “I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I am so crazy in love with you.” – Unknown
9. “Beauty awakens the soul to act.” ~Dante Alighieri
10. Love is a unifying force.
11. “Remember that old maxim, ‘That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.'”
12. Love knows no time.
13. Beauty awakens the soul to act.
14. “As soon as you say ‘no,’ you begin to die.”
15. “Someone said to me, “Lebo, your sensuality is too deep and too advanced for a typical relationship.” I replied, “No offense, but what makes you think I want a typical relationship?”
16. “What's inside of you matters only because of what/who makes it come out.”
17. No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.
18. “Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul.” – Oscar Wilde
19. Return to love.
20. “You are not your thoughts. You are not your feelings. You are not your past. You are not your future. You are the eternal, infinite being that knows no boundaries. You are the creator of all that is and all that will be.”
21. The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
22. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
23. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.”
24. “Love is the beauty of the soul.”- Saint Augustine
25. “One thing is certain: no matter what you do, it won’t always turn out just right the first time. Keep trying anyway.”
26. “Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.” – Erich Fromm
27. “We become responsible for what we do after we decide to do it.”
28. “He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
29. “You were my first my last. There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life.” – Malika E. Nura
30. “Ladies, you need to learn how to merge your feminine and sensual qualities. This is key to fulfilling DREAMS OF ECSTASY®️.”
31. To care about your outward appearance is important, but what’s more important is to have a beautiful soul.
32. “Your attitude defines who you are. Change your thoughts, change your life.”
33. “Success comes from taking chances.”
34. “Not all those who wander are lost.”
35. “Follow your soul. It knows the way.” Anonymous
36. “If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” ― James Herriot
37. Let go and trust love comes.
38. “She real treasure is having a good soul.”
39. “Souls feed on feelings. These feelings are helping in souls connecting.”
40. “Whatever happens to your body, your soul will survive, untouched…” ― J.K. Rowling
41. Empaths who feel like old souls that have lived for many lifetimes are known as Indigo Children.
42. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
43. “Take care of your body, mind, spirit, and soul because they are all connected.”
44. “Dedication and commitment are key elements to success.”
45. Unless we look at a person and see the beauty there is in this person, we can contribute nothing to him.
46. It is nothing but fanaticism and beautiful soulism to expect very much (or even, much only) from humanity when it has forgotten how to wage war.
47. “Find someone who will love your sensuality more than your body.” – Lebo Grand
48. “Songs are for ears but melody with lyrics which touch your heart is for your soul.”
49. Never work just for money or for power. They won't save your soul or help you sleep at night.
50. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
51. “There was nothing special with the way he looked at her but her heart raced with even glance.” – Pushpa Rana
52. “We can say that soul is a mystery and the only way to solve that mystery is to find yourself a soul which can complete you.”
53. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.” ~Ambrose Redmoon
54. “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.”
55. “I have no words to describe how much I love you. You’ve changed me in so many ways, and I’m so grateful for all of it.”
56. “Learn to forgive and you’ll find healing.”
57. “Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.”
58. “You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
59. “The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we
60. “If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won’t, you most assuredly won’t. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.”
61. “You cannot lose what you do not put into it.”
62. “The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you are completely amazing.” – Unknown
63. “The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
64. “I hope to arrive to my death, late, in love, and a little drunk.” – Atticus
65. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
66. “Our true strength lies within ourselves. We are fully capable of achieving whatever we set our minds to.”
67. “I tell myself everyday, ‘you’re worth it’…”
68. Those who do soul work, who want the searing truth more than solace or applause, know each other right away. Those who want something else turn and take a seat in another room. Soul-makers find each other's company.
69. “Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive — the risk to be alive and express what we really are.” ~Don Miguel Ruiz
70. Enjoy the peace of nature and declutter your inner world.
71. Old souls are usually childlike in many ways, having the playfulness and simplicity of children, while maintaining a certain world-weariness and deep insight.
72. “Forgiveness is giving yourself permission to move on.”
73. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” ~Stephen King
74. “Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I am yours forever.” – Anonymous
75. “Love is when you reach out and touch someone else’s heart. You just don’t know what your own is doing until that moment.”
76. “I am in love with you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
77. “The eyes are the mirror of the soul and reflect everything that seems to be hidden; and like a mirror, they also reflect the person looking into them.” – Paulo Coelho
78. “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.” ~Thomas Merton
79. Be happy now. Feel good now. That’s the only thing you have to do.
80. “Mediocre love is for those who deny themselves depth of emotion, the key to which is sensuality.” – Lebo Grand
81. “Take care of your body, and your body will take care of you.”
82. “People may forget what you said, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.”
83. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
84. What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.
85. “Every book has a soul, the soul of the person who wrote it and the soul of those who read it and dream about it.” ― Carlos Ruiz Zafón
86. “The torture of a bad conscience is the hell of a living soul.” ― John Calvin
87. “Someone asked me what I saw in you to love you so much… my only answer was… everything.” – Manish Ramhit
88. “What keeps life fascinating is the constant creativity of the soul.” – Deepak Chopra
89. “I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” ― Mother Teresa
90. “Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.” – Thomas Kempis
91. “I love you without question, without calculation, without reason, good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty.” – Juliette Drouet
92. “Sometimes the most evolved souls take the most challenging paths.” – Brian Weiss
93. “Sensuality is the truest and most authentic and passionate expression of ourselves that our souls ever desire.”
94. “Once you learn to accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself unconditionally.” – Yvonne Pierre
95. “The last time I felt alive – I was looking into your eyes.” – Unknown
96. “The key to happiness is learning to accept yourself and become comfortable with whatever role you play in life.”
97. A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.
98. “To live a truly happy life you must learn to enjoy the little things in life. This includes learning to appreciate every single person in your life.”
99. “I think a soul is a soul. I don’t see the new soul as any different to an old soul.” – Paloma Faith
100. A rational person can find peace by cultivating indifference to things outside of their control.
101. Everything there is but lovin' leaves a rust on your old soul.
102. “We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don’t mean.” – Will Smith
103. “Be careful of people who want to change you because you think differently than they do.”
104. “Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.” – E. A. Bucchianeri
105. “There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
106. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” ~Elizabeth Gilbert; Eat, Pray, Love
107. “Kind words are the way to win someone’s soul. Because when you deliver kindness it is received by the soul not by the body. And when you have someone’s soul by your side you have their trust, loyalty and their whole self.”
108. “The body grows slowly and steadily but the soul grows by leaps and bounds. It may come to its full stature in an hour.” ― L.M. Montgomery
109. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
110. “You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.” ~Deepak Chopra
111. “They asked him: ‘How is your life?’ – he smiled and said: ‘She is fine.’” – Unknown
112. “You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this.” – C. JoyBell
113. “I’m not a body with a soul. I’m a soul that has a visible part called the body.” – Paulo Coelho
114. “His arms will hold my fears, but he won’t carry the load; as it is my lesson to love myself, and find my own sense of hope.” – Unknown
115. “When the student is ready, the master appears.”
116. “Always look for the good side of everyone. It’s usually there.”
117. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
118. “The soul is born old but grows young. That is the comedy of life.” – Oscar Wilde
119. “Even though it’s difficult, keep fighting, keep pushing. Life isn’t easy, but it’s worth living.”
120. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
121. “Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.” ― Rumi
122. “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” ~Field Marshal Ferdinand Foch
123. Love is the highest wealth.
124. “A man will never find happiness if he waits for it or seeks it behind the veil of some imagined idea. Happiness is not an ideal; it is a simple natural state of mind which follows certain mental and physical habits.”
125. “If someone is facing a difficult time, one of the kindest things you can do for him or her is to say, ‘I’m going to love you through this.’” – Molly Friedenfeld
126. “Awaken to your soul within you.” – Mary Anderson
127. “I only swim in deep waters. If you want to test my waters, you better know how to swim.”
128. “The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
129. “In order to succeed, you must first believe you can succeed.”
130. Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.
131. “Some people will love you no matter what you do and some people will never love you no matter what you do.” – Leah Lee
132. “The sad part is, that I will probably end up loving you without you for much longer than I loved you when I knew you. Some people might find that strange. But the truth of it is that the amount of love you feel for someone and the impact they have on you as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time you have known them.” – Ranata Suzuki
133. “The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius
134. At times it seems to me that I am living my life backwards, and that at the approach of old age my real youth will begin. My soul was born covered with wrinkles.
135. “It’s easy to get caught up in what you see all around you, but it’s harder to look inside yourself and see what’s really there—what you can learn from your own experience.” Love this quote? Well we have collection of 32 more deep soul quotes and captions that will help you to explore your inner self. Thank you in advance for reading this article and nice to meet you. We have met through this page.
136. “Our intentions make our habits.”
137. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
138. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.” ~Anne Frank
139. “Today, like every other day, we wake up empty
140. Do we see the beautiful soul of a brother or sister or do we only see that person's earthly tabernacle?… If we can learn to see the inner man and woman, we will be seeing as God sees and loving as He loves.
141. It is only through mystery and madness that the soul is revealed.
142. “Only love for you is pure and clean like nothing else.” – Unknown
143. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not love.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
144. “Suffering teaches us that things aren’t always as bad as we think they are. Pain reminds us that life is precious, brief and fragile. It also shows us how much we depend upon one another for our very survival.”
145. “No matter what you face in life, no matter how hard the challenges seem to get, stay positive.”
146. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
147. “When your soul is hungry, no food on this earth can fulfill that hunger.”
148. “People often overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.”
149. “In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.” – Unknown
150. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~Lao Tzu
151. “The finest souls are those who gulped pain and avoided making others taste it.” – Anonymous
152. “What goes around comes around.”
153. “Your body is the servant of your soul. Whatever you do is what your soul desires.”
154. “The only journey is the journey within.” ~Rainer Maria Rilke
155. “When you realize that you are only human, you will understand everything.”
156. Love was present before you met.
157. “Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it's too late. Say what you're feeling. Waiting is a mistake.”
158. “Life is too short to waste time hating someone. Let go of the grudges and let time heal your wounds.”
159. “We were fortunate… all this time we’ve been given… we must use it well.”
160. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
161. Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories.
162. I don't want another pretty face
163. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” – Nicholas Sparks
164. “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.” – Mother Teresa
165. “Sometimes we must accept defeat before we can move forward.”
166. The eyes are the mirror of the soul and reflect everything that seems to be hidden; and like a mirror, they also reflect the person looking into them.
167. “The minute you decide you know everything, the whole world knows nothing.”
168. “There are two ways to avoid pain: run away from it, or go through it.”
169. “There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.” ― Mandy Hale
170. “I am in love with you without knowing how or when or from where. I am in love with you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
171. “It takes years to build character, but only seconds to lose it.”
172. “When a beautiful soul harmonizes with a beautiful form, and the two are cast in one mold, that will be the fairest of sights to him who has the eye to contemplate the vision.” – Plato
173. “She suffers and she laughs.” – Mother Teresa
174. “Believe in yourself, trust your instincts, give it everything you’ve got – and whenever possible, give them a little extra.”
175. Love lets you choose.
176. “Dare to fail.. DARE TO WIN!”
177. When a beautiful soul harmonizes with a beautiful form, and the two are cast in one mould, that will be the fairest of sights to him who has the eye to contemplate the vision.
178. “My love for you overflows like a stream of waterfall. You may make mistakes and we may fight but I will always love you unconditionally, just as you are.” – Tanisha Lakes
179. “No one ever said happiness was easy. It is simply a decision.”
180. Sometimes the most evolved souls take the most challenging paths.
181. “When the soul is sad, nothing can make you feel good.”
182. Spiritual growth is fundamental to love.
183. “You cannot live by bread alone.”
184. “If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how different our ideals of beauty would be.” – Lauren Jauregui
185. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” ― Nicholas Sparks
186. “Wherever a beautiful soul has been, there is a trail of beautiful memories.” – Ronald Reagan
187. “Don’t worry about the future–it will happen exactly the way it should.”
188. “Dignity means the freedom to be yourself.”
189. “A beautiful soul always dwells in a beautiful world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
190. “Doing well takes hard work, doing right takes time, but being kind takes no effort at all.”
191. “Dream big, dream often, and dream some more. If you do this consistently enough, someone will eventually listen to you.”
192. “Love is the answer. It transcends time, distance and even death. Love is eternal, love is all-encompassing, love is selfless, unconditional, enduring and pure.”
193. “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
194. “Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed. ” – Leo Tolstoy
195. Everything is connected' was probably a phrase first coined by an Old Soul.
196. It must be hard when you are a beautiful woman and no one will look at your soul.
197. “Soul is the thing that science cannot explain and that is the only reason why science ceases to create a human being in the lab.”
198. “I want someone who will shower me with kisses instead of drowning me in tears.” – Leah Lee
199. “We tend to become what we expect ourselves to be.”
200. “Everyone wants a strong woman until you start dating her and realize you have to step your own shit up.”
201. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
202. “Unconditional love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” – Honore de Balzac
203. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~E.M. Forster
204. The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within - strength, courage, dignity.
205. “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”
206. “A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.”- Minna Antrim
207. “To love deeply in one direction makes life shallow, but to expand that love to include all humanity makes life rich.”
208. “The world is full of people who have stopped listening to themselves or have listened only to their neighbors to learn what they ought to do, how they ought to behave, and what the values are they should be living for.” ~Joseph Campbell
209. “Happiness is an inside job.”
210. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.” – Bob Marley
211. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderón de la Barca
212. The soul is born old but grows young. That is the comedy of life.
213. “Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love.” ~Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
214. “Let us make every moment count. If it seems too hard now, just wait.”
215. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ~Rumi
216. Anyone can steer the ship when the sea's calm.
217. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
218. “If you don’t fight for what you want, you might as well not even try.”
219. What love you give within, you will attract.
220. “My heart’s been empty since you left – but still I refuse to put up a vacancy sign. I’m just not ready for anybody else to move in yet.” – Ranata Suzuki
221. “No one is free who does what he likes.”
222. “I’m sure my parents wanted me to grow up to be president, but I decided I wanted to be a rock star.”
223. “A smile costs nothing, yet gives much.”
224. “Always aim at high goals, and then watch the heights you are able to attain.”
225. “There no such thing as goodbye for the people who love with their soul. Only the people who love with their eyes are afraid of distances.”
226. “What the soul hardly realizes is that, unbeliever or not, his loneliness is really a homesickness for God.” ― Hubert Van Zeller
227. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare
228. President229. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” ~Unknown
230. “If the wounded soul is to heal, it needs a safe place and a safe person. A safe person listens without judging or giving advice. Silence and acceptance grow safety between people.” – Stephen W. Smith
231. “I may not be your first date, kiss or love… but I want to be your last everything.” – Unknown
232. The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it - basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them.
233. “There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.” ― Victor Hugo
234. “Deep down, I think everybody wants to be ‘the one’ to someone. I don’t know if I’ve ever been that person to anyone else – but I do know you are that person to me. You are the one. The only one. And you always will be.” – Ranata Suzuki
235. A Child of Happiness always seems like an old soul living in a new body, and her face is very serious until she smiles, and then the sun lights up the world.
236. “The greatest of wealth is the richness of the soul.”- Prophet Muhammad
237. “Love? What is love? Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.” – Chris Moore
238. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
239. “Never say die until you really mean it.”
240. “Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy.” ~Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
241. You should always carry peace within you, it's the most beautifying thing you could ever have or do.
242. “My soul is a hidden orchestra; I know not what instruments, what fiddlestrings and harps, drums and tamboura I sound and clash inside myself. All I hear is the symphony.” ― Fernando Pessoa
243. “Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.” – Lamartine
244. “Don’t let anyone take control of your thoughts, because if they do, they will own you”.
245. “Let your soul shine as bright as the sun.” – Anonymous
246. We must never stop dreaming. Dreams provide nourishment for the soul, just as a meal does for the body.
247. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
248. “Your soul knows when it is time to close a chapter.” – Anonymous
249. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
250. “Write what disturbs you, what you fear, what you have not been willing to speak about. Be willing to be split open.” ― Natalie Goldberg
251. “A gentle and a sweet, innocent soul can come from any place, any background. It is the nature of the soul, and it cannot really change on the inside.” – C. JoyBell C.
252. “Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when the soul is satisfied.” – Amit Ray
253. “Sometimes the soul takes pictures of things it has wished for, but never seen.” ― Anne Sexton
254. “The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.” ~Carlos Santana
255. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” – Blaise Pascal
256. “You are a little soul carrying about a corpse, as Epictetus used to say.” ― Marcus Aurelius
257. “The just soul is the happy soul.” – Nickolas Pappas
258. So the unwanting soul sees what's hidden, and the ever-wanting soul sees only what it wants.
259. Love isn’t about expectations.
260. “Happiness doesn’t depend on what happens to us, but how we react to what does happen to us.”
261. “Don’t wait till after you lose to try and win. Go out and compete now!”
262. “You are like a guitar, the strings of your heart will only play songs you learned with the deepest love.” – Debasish Mridha MD
263. “Be grateful and thankful for what you have…and remember, nothing lasts forever.”
264. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
265. “Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.” – Erich Fromm
266. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” ~Ashley Smith
267. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
268. “Successful people recognize opportunity when it arises.”
269. “Follow your soul. It knows the way.” – Anonymous
270. “If you want to change the world, start where you are.”
271. “Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.” ~Matthew Fox
272. Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
273. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
274. “Never chase love, affection, or attention by another person, it isn't worth having.”
275. “Maybe you don't see people looking at you because you aren't looking at them. Maybe you don't hear all the good things people say about you because you're too focused on the bad. Maybe you're a lot more wonderful beautiful and special than you ever give yourself credit for. ”
276. “I don’t want happiness, I want ecstasy.”
277. “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” ~Gail Sheehy
278. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.
279. “I love my life, I love my family, friends, work, and the fact that I get to wake up tomorrow morning and do this all over again. What more could you ask for?”
280. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
281. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
282. “Thank you for going on this journey through life with me. There is nobody else who I would want by my side but you my angel.” – Unknown
283. “There are no deep love quotes that can show how big my love for you is!” – Unknown
284. “Sensuality is measured by the level of your hunger, not by the level of your indulgence.”
285. Love demands that you follow your heart.
286. “To care about your outward appearance is important, but what’s more important is to have a beautiful soul.” ― Roy T. Bennett
287. “Understand me. I’m not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul.” ― Charles Bukowski
288. A gentle and a sweet, innocent soul can come from any place, any background. It is the nature of the soul and it cannot really change on the inside.
289. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” ~Marilyn Monroe
290. “When we cross our paths, our knowledge will last the test; as patience fills the air and our burdens are put to rest, I will honor my truth, and seek what I desire; everlasting love and passion set on fire.” – Nikki Rowe
291. “True greatness lies in being able to break down barriers and create new pathways to lead others to their destinies.”
292. “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” ~Anne Frank
293. “Don’t stop dreaming, believe in yourself and set goals for yourself. Your dreams can come true.”
294. “Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It’s not ‘I love you’ for this or that reason, not ‘I love you if you love me.’ It’s love for no reason, love without an object.” – Ram Dass
295. “Quite simply it is love. It is the unconditional love that says, regardless of what you do or where you go, I will always be there for you.” – Elijah Wood
296. “Because there’s much to learn before we can meet, I want to collide with his heart; allow our souls to the fleet.” – Unknown
297. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy.” – Anonymous
298. The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.
299. “Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness.” – R. Queen
300. “Those doing soul work, who want the searing truth more than solace or applause know each other right away.” – Rumi
301. “I don't have to say a word. She just looks at me and sees who I am and how I feel and accepts it. She doesn't try to change it or wants to change it. That person. There are a billion people but I imagine there's only one of her.”
302. “Whatever satisfies the soul is truth.” ― Walt Whitman
303. “Love is physiologically a legal battle that lovers fight until death.” – Farooq A. Shiekh
304. “Success isn’t primarily measured by money or power; it’s measured by how many lives you touch and make better.”
305. “To sell your soul is the easiest thing in the world. That’s what everybody does every hour of his life. If I asked you to keep your soul, would you understand why that’s much harder?” – Ayn Rand
306. “Real love does not know the difference between white or black, Asian or American, European or African, male or female. It only knows souls, it only connects with souls and it always happens with a soul. If your soul is beautiful, you are beautiful.”
307. Anyone who enjoys inner peace is no more broken by failure than he is inflated by success.
308. “It is only when one sees oneself via one’s soul that one experiences beauty.” – Leanna Burns
309. “A wise man once said, there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
310. “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. It's a sign that you have a big heart, and that you aren't afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.”
311. “Every person has his own path to follow in life…and he must walk it alone.”
312. “Success leaves clues, failure doesn’t.”
313. “It will always be difficult for an old soul to satisfy the expectations of the new culture; because as an old soul, you will always prefer to fall in love with everything that has a soul too.” – Samiha Totanji
314. “A beautiful face can attract your heart but a beautiful soul can connect with yours. What is more beautiful than to connect with someone on a spiritual level.”
315. “I’m not a body with a soul, I’m a soul that has a visible part called the body.” ― Paulo Coelho
316. “A sensual lifestyle makes most sense for my daily happiness.”
317. “As soon as you begin to compare yourself with others, you’ve lost yourself.”
318. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
319. “The greatest of wealth is the richness of the soul.” – Prophet Muhammad
320. “I've been fed to the wolves, my soul experiencing near death so many times.
321. “Some days are just better than others.”
322. I'm a young girl with an old soul. I wanted to fuse the two together, the past and the present.
323. “The only reason why you shouldn’t try anything is because you don’t know enough to be scared off.”
324. “Your life is precious. Cherish it. Take time to relax. Live each moment wisely, with full awareness.”
325. “There will be times when you feel so low you want to give up. Don’t give up! Keep going, because there is hope for an ending to your pain.”
326. “Beauty attracts heart, but character attracts soul.” – Sindhu Vishnu
327. “The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it, basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them.” – Charles Bukowski
328. “Take time to laugh at your past follies, to forgive those who wronged you, and to embrace the truth of who you really are.”
329. “Sensitivity is a virtue.”
330. Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It's about knowing and accepting who you are.
331. Mankind is the grandest and surest artist of all, and history as it clarifies is, in pure fact, an artistic process, a creation in its fullness of the beautiful soul.
332. “Love takes off the masks we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” ― James Baldwin
333. “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
334. “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
335. “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
336. Don't gain the world and lose your soul, Wisdom is better than silver or gold.
337. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” ― Sam Keen
338. Love holds the intention for another’s joy.
339. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not let that discourage you.”
340. “You will never follow your own inner voice until you clear up the doubts in your mind.” ― Roy T. Bennett
341. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.” – Elbert Hubbard
342. “To everything there is a season…and a time to every purpose under heaven.”
343. “Sometimes the universe gives you an opportunity to prove yourself worthy of being here.”
344. “People aren’t always who they appear to be on the surface.”
345. Beautiful things should belong to beautiful souls.
346. Ordinary riches can be stolen; real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.
347. “You should live every day as if it were your last; because someday it probably will be.”
348. “I smile not for anything else but because there is so much of love and goodness in my life. I have fallen in love with the person I need and love the most. You are the best person I have ever met.” – Lawn Treble
349. “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
350. “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes courage is simply the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
351. “What makes us strong is our ability to endure and to overcome adversity. Most people think strength resides in physical prowess, but it comes from within ourselves.”
352. “Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person.” – Unknown
353. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” ― Kahlil Gibran
354. “The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person’s suffering and bring that person joy.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
355. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” ~Dalai Lama
356. There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life, happiness, freedom, and peace of mind - are always attained by giving them to someone else.
357. Never ignore your conscience, yet always be conscious of reason. Make your heart and mind friends and you will have peace of mind throughout life's seasons.
358. Falling in love for the first time is like an instant realization of just how old your soul is.
359. “What I write comes from a place of unconditional love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness.” – Jacqueline Woodson
360. “The eulogy virtues are the ones that are talked about at your funeral – whether you were kind, brave, honest or faithful. Were you capable of real love? I want to foster eulogy virtues when I’m in a yoga class or meditation session or any spiritual gathering. Especially if I’m lying in corpse pose. It just makes sense.” – Maggie Rowe
361. “There may be a great fire in our soul, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passers-by see only a wisp of smoke.” ― Vincent van Gogh
362. “Falling in love is easy. Having sex is easier. But bumping into someone that can spark your soul, that shit is rare.” – Akshay Singh
363. “I have a real love for life and my fellow human beings. I try to understand everything that everybody does, even if it seems wrong to me.” – Steve Vai
364. You are a beautiful soul hidden by the trench coat of the ego.
365. “Never underestimate yourself. You are far more than what you’ve accomplished.”
366. “I crave so much more than just a physical connection. I crave words and depth. I crave who you are and where you came from, your desires and fears. I yearn to know every inch of you beyond the surface.” – Solifequotes
367. Every book has a soul, the soul of the person who wrote it and the soul of those who read it and dream about it.
368. Best love quotes in the whole world come from endless support of your loved one.” – Unknown
369. “Let the sun shine on your troubles instead of letting them shine on you.”
370. “It's not like love at first sight really. It's more like gravity moves. When you see her suddenly it's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. and nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her...You become whatever she needs you be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend or a brother. ”
371. “Never let the fear of striking out prevent you from playing the game.”
372. “It takes character to make decisions and stick by them once you’ve taken them.”
373. “It’s not up to us what sensuality does to us, just as it’s not up to us what music does to our soul.”
374. “Magic existed in his eyes, his energy as he lived his daily life. I could fall into his soul and lay my worries to rest, but if by chance this happened; it wouldn’t last the test. Because there’s much to learn, before we can meet, I want to collide with his heart; allow our souls to fleet. His arms will hold my fears, but he won’t carry the load; as it is my lesson to love myself, and find my own sense of hope. When we cross our paths, our knowledge will last the test; as patience fills the air and our burdens are put to rest, I will honour my truth, and seek what I desire; ever lasting love and passion set on fire.” – Nikki Rowe
375. “I read all of the books by Tolkien, including ‘The Hobbit,’ when I was in my twenties, and his deep love of nature and all things green resonates deeply with me.” – Howard Shore
376. “To listen to your soul, you should be calm. With loud mind and so many things to think about, it is difficult to approach your soul. Maybe that is the reason why people with less intelligent have happier and simpler lives.”
377. “You don’t need to go where everybody else wants to go. You only need to go where you really want to go.”
378. “Live as if you were dying tomorrow. Learn as if you were living forever.”
379. “Create a beautiful inside and you will look beautiful on the outside.” ― Charles F. Glassman
380. “There’s nothing wrong with living life to the fullest, but there is something wrong with dying before you’ve lived.”
381. “One’s mind should be like a parachute: open when necessary, closed when not.”
382. Outer beauty pleases the eye. Inner beauty captivates the heart.
383. “Magic existed in his eyes, his energy as he lived his daily life.” – Unknown
384. “Every single human soul has more meaning and value than the whole of history.” – Nikolai Berdyaev
385. “It isn’t how gifted you are, it’s how determined you are to succeed.”
386. “A deep soul is aware of eternity, not just the present moment.” – Anonymous
387. “If you think you’re going through hell, keep going.”
388. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” ― Helen Keller
389. “Crying relieves pressure on soul.” ― Toba Beta
390. “The power to accomplish great things resides in the hearts of men and women who dare greatly.”
391. You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.
392. When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again.
393. “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t force him to drink.”
394. “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” ~John F. Kennedy
395. “If you don't tell her how you feel, she'll find some other guy that will tell her the things she wanted to hear from you.”
396. “True unconditional love starts from you to you. Stop waiting for others to give it to you.” – Edmond Mbiaka
397. Love and faith go hand in hand.
398. “When peace like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to know. It is well, it is well, with my soul.”
399. “The soul, like the body, lives by what it feeds on.” – Josiah Gilbert Holland
400. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” – Caroline Muss
401. “Yoga is the art work of awareness on the canvas of body, mind, and soul.” ― Amit Ray
402. Anyone who takes the time to attentively listen is either an old soul or a romantic one.
403. “What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.” ~Julia Cameron
404. “She’s an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind.” – Nicole Lyons
405. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
406. “Your task is not to seek new experiences, but to create them.”
407. “It’s not the mountain that counts, it’s the change you produce in the person climbing the hill.”
408. “The old soul is more inclined to be a lifelong learner, constantly feeding his thirst for insight through his own persistent efforts.” – Aletheia Luna
409. Self-love is mandatory.
410. “I’m never going to die, so I might as well live.”
411. A beautiful soul has no other merit than its own existence.
412. Your wealth can be stolen, but the precious riches buried deep in your soul cannot.
413. “If you can wait till I get home. Then I swear to you that we can make this last. ”
414. “Actual love, as in unconditional love, doesn’t mean you love everything about the person. It means you don’t need them to be different than they are for you to be happy.” – Unknown
415. “It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.”
416. “We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.”
417. “If my love for you can be measured by heartbeats, I am telling you it is going to be infinite.” – Unknown
418. “Take into account that great love& great achievement involve great risk.”
419. “We are here to awaken the conscience of the world.”
420. “A beautiful soul has no other merit than its own existence.” – Friedrich Schiller
421. The qualities love gives you.
422. “… you’ll have to fall in love at least once in your life, or Paris has failed to rub off on you.” – E. A. Bucchianeri
423. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz
424. “It is important to learn to trust our soul when it comes to its choices.” – Annemarie Postma
425. “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back. Remember your failures, learn from them, and get back into the game.”
426. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
427. “In order to become great, you must first serve as a servant.”
428. “Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.” ~Swedish Proverb
429. Inner peace is for the most part of our lives very elusive; we never seem to get our hands on it…
430. “The soul is an infinite ocean of just beautiful energy, and presence made manifest in human form.” – Panache Desai
431. “She's an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind.”
432. The greatest of wealth is the richness of the soul.
433. Love sees the Divine in each other.
434. Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
435. Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.
436. “In a world where everyone wears a mask, it’s a privilege to see a soul.”
437. “If you don’t believe in yourself, nobody else will.”
438. “Lack of faith is like a house without foundation.”
439. The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.
440. “Thank you for doing all those amazing things for me. Thank you for accepting me with all my imperfections and thank you for your unconditional love. I am happy for having you in my life and I am crazy in love with you !” – Unknown
441. “When someone offers help, take it.”
442. “You are my best friend, my human diary and my soulmate. You mean the world to me and I will always love you.” – Unknown
443. “Even if they do not see it, the soul is the most important and valuable thing that a human has ever possessed.”
444. “I'm back in town for a day or two but mostly I came back just to see you.”445. “The soul is the truth of who we are.” – Marianne Williamson446. “If you can stay in love for more than two years, you’re on something.” – Fran Lebowitz447. “The key to long term happiness is to focus on the present moment.”448. “You are a soul, carrying your body around.”449. “One can lose one’s soul in a variety of ways.” – Richard K. Fenn450. “The free soul is rare but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them.” – Charles Bukowski451. “The only downfall of having a good heart is that you're constantly looking for angels inside of demons. And they wonder why the good know so much pain. ”452. “There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald453. “So the unwanting soul sees what’s hidden, and the ever wanting soul sees only what it wants.” – Lao Tzu454. “I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.” – Unknown455. “We need to look beyond our own world, to a wider reality, where there is room for many different kinds of people with diverse views of the universe and of human nature itself.”456. “In quoting others, we cite ourselves.”~ Julio Cortázar457. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.458. “I loved him beyond madness being one soul, one vein, one body, which he never deserved.” – Seema Gupta459. “Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service.” – William Shakespeare460. The essential condition of love.461. “Never underestimate the power of good morning texts, apologies, and random compliments.”462. Love for no reason.463. “Whatever’s good for your soul, do that.” – Anonymous464. “The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts.” ― Marcus Aurelius465. “The soul achieves in its human embodiment can only be, then, this true freedom to exercise its will that distinguishes man from all other aspects and levels of creation.” – Leonora Leet466. Love sees in the same direction.467. Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even into your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.468. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa469. “I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.” – Unknown470. “You are a beautiful soul hidden by the trench coat of the ego.” – Michael Dolan471. Beauty's a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little more dewy. They vibrate at a different frequency.472. “What I write comes from a place of deep love, and a deep understanding of all kinds of otherness.” – Jacqueline Woodson473. Love sees fully.474. “I myself am entirely made of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.”475. Love survives beyond our body’s health.476. “Happiness depends less on circumstances than on the power of thought.”477. “The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.”478. “We hide our souls inside our bodies because our souls are innocent and they cannot deceive others no matter what. Souls are transparent, the most true selves”479. “Live for today, because tomorrow is promised to no one.”480. “Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” ― Rabindranath Tagore481. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”482. I'm not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face.483. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe484. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – E. E. Cummings485. “Life is either dare or die. There is no middle ground. And no regrets. The only thing that matters is now.”486. “Don’t blame her for giving up on you because that doesn’t make her weak. It just means she was too strong for too long.” – Christine Keller487. “Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.”488. “A deep soul lives in conscious awareness of eternity, not simply today.”489. “A man’s ability to endure disappointment depends upon his character.”490. “If you can’t afford to feel the full range of sensual feelings in your body, it will be very difficult to make sense of the idea of creating DREAMS OF ECSTASY®️.”491. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks492. “Being part of a team creates unity. Unity generates energy and energy produces results! Remember this and always strive for unity!”493. She's an old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind.494. “Everything can be taken away from you, but two things can never be taken away from you: your memories and your dignity.”495. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “impossible”. Just put your mind to it, and anything is possible.”496. “They stood there pretending to be just friends while everyone is the room could plainly see that they were only existing for each other.” – Emma Blake497. “Your greatest achievements are yet to come. If you want to achieve success, keep moving forward. Success is right around the corner.”498. “All you need is one person to believe in you and the world is yours. Just one.”499. “I believe in being good to people. I believe in loving with your whole heart. And I believe in being genuine no matter the circumstances.”500. “The soul selects her own society.” – Emily Dickinson501. “What we all want in life: to travel, fall in love and be happy.”502. “Perhaps the most important thing we can undertake toward the reduction of fear is to make it easier for people to accept themselves, to like themselves.” ~Bonaro W. Overstreet503. “Even if you don’t ever find out how enormous my love for you is, I will keep loving you like on the day I met you.” – Unknown504. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” – Ernest Hemingway505. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.506. “Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield, upon your reason and your judgment wage war against your passion and your appetite.” – Khalil Gibran507. “The soul exists partly in eternity and partly in time.” – Marsilio Ficino508. “A pure heart is superlatively rare and even more attractive.” ― J.S.B. Morse509. “Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed.” ― Leo Tolstoy510. It will always be difficult for an old soul to satisfy the expectations of the new culture; because as an old soul you will always prefer to fall in love with everything that has a soul too.511. Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.512. “Dreams are like windmills. They require constant maintenance – there are always tiny problems which must be attended to before the dream can move along.”513. “Sex speaks to the immediate (finite), but sensuality speaks to the ultimate (limitless).”514. I think soul is soul. I don't see new soul as any different to old soul.515. “The soul has a secret entry into the divine nature when all things become nothing to it.” – Meister Eckhart516. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” – James Baldwin517. “You cannot teach somebody how to smile. You can however, teach them to laugh.”518. “Accepting someone with all their faults and failings without expecting anything in return is hard. But that is what true love is all about.” – Allison Maine519. “Doing something for which we’re unprepared is often much harder work than doing something we know we can do.”520. “I don't try and make sensuality fit into my world. I make my world fit into my sensuality.”521. “One man’s ‘I am not ready’ is another man’s ‘I knew the second I saw her.’” – Meredith Marple522. “You cannot live without love, but you can die without hope.”523. “She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.” – Nicholas Sparks524. “No matter how much talent you may have, it won’t help you unless you first learn to use it. Talent is useless without discipline.”525. “Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth… This is the real message of love.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh, Teachings on Love526. “Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”527. There's nothing wrong with you..not even the darkest corner of that beautiful soul.528. “You are more than my soulmate. You are my safe haven, my oasis of peace and the only person who can calm me down with just one word. I love you so much and you mean so529. If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.530. “Nothing can stop you from achieving your goals except for you.”531. “Nothing lasts forever, so enjoy each moment while it’s here.”532. “I am in love with every inch of your body and soul and I will always be.” – Unknown533. “We learn more from mistakes than from successes.”534. “The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter, often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter in the eye.” – Charlotte Bronte535. “A beautiful soul is never forgotten.”536. “The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know.”537. “Când o lacrimă îți alunecă pe obraz înseamnă că-ți izvorăște din adâncul sufletului.”538. “What lies behind me I leave behind me, what lies before me I embrace.”539. “Heart is a connection between two souls. No distance, no misunderstanding, nothing can break it.”540. “Failure is just another step along the road to success.”541. “No matter what happens, somebody will find a reason for it.”542. “If you want something done well, give it to a busy person.”543. The Old Soul is more inclined to be a lifelong learner, constantly feeding his thirst for insight through his own persistent efforts.544. “Sometimes I feel so sad at the way things go in my life sometimes… But then again, I have to remind myself that everything happens for a reason, and that someday all these bad things will mean something good.”545. Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful soul. There's always something beautiful to be experienced wherever you are.546. “There is no end to learning. It is not acquired by degrees, but all at once.”547. “Love is tough. Love survives through the worst of situations and thrives through hope. Even when things seem hopeless love will find its way.” – Malika E. Nura548. “Your actions determine your destiny, your thoughts determine your moods, your attitudes determine your health, your beliefs determine your success, your perceptions determine your happiness, your emotions determine your success, and your love determines your life.”549. “You never know when kindness will come back to you.”550. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson551. “Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious.”552. “No matter what happens, keep moving forward.”553. “Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful soul. There’s always something beautiful to be experienced wherever you are.” – Wayne Dyer554. You use a glass mirror to see your face: you use works of art to see your soul.555. “The living soul of man, once conscious of its power, cannot be quelled.” – Horace Mann556. “One of the deepest longings of the human soul is to be seen.” ― John O’Donohue557. “Best love is the one nobody talks about. You immediately know it is the unconditional one.” – Unknown558. “Be still, and know that I am God.” – The Bible, Psalm 46:10559. “Don't chase people. Be an example. Attract them. Work hard and be yourself. The people who belong in your life will come and stay. Just do your thing.”560. “Some people spend their entire lives waiting to die.”
561. “You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” – C.S. Lewis
562. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.” – Unknown
563. “Nothing strengthens authority as much as silence.”
564. “Beauty attracts heart but character attracts soul.” – Sindhu Vishnu
565. “In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.” – Andrea Dykstra
566. “Re-examine all you have been told. Dismiss what insults your soul.” ― Walt Whitman
567. Love is the light from both sides.
568. “Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” ~Abraham Lincoln
569. “Take time to do what makes your soul happy.”
570. “No matter how bad you feel today, just remember this feeling is nothing compared to how good you could feel tomorrow.”
571. “Live as if you were already dead. Learn as if you were already alive.”
572. “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness. That is love.” – Lana del Ray
573. “That feeling that I could touch the sky? That’s exactly how you make me feel.” – Charles Sheehan-Miles
574. Call him not old whose visionary brain
575. “So, I am in love with you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
576. “If you are losing your leisure, look out; you may be losing your soul.” – Logan Pearsall Smith
577. “I'll always be someone who tries incredibly hard when it comes to people. I think it's kind of my thing. And I used to hate that about myself. But I began to accept I can't change who I am nor did I gain anything in an attempt to try and be something I wasn't. So I had to learn to like the parts of myself that made me different.”
578. “I would have followed you to hell and back… if only you’d lead me back.” – Ranata Suzuki
579. “Remember how far you’ve come, and never forget how far you still have to go.”
580. “There are no coincidences.”
581. “True happiness. . . is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” ~Helen Keller
582. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering.” – Unknown
583. “Every day has its ups and downs. If you don’t care about yourself, neither will anybody else.”
584. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
585. Love means living judgment-free.
586. The living soul of man, once conscious of its power, cannot be quelled.
587. “Inside us there is something that has no name, that something is what we are.” ― José Saramago
588. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thingyou think you cannot do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
589. “Losing doesn’t make you a loser, it makes you a winner.”
590. “Sensuality is more intense than sex.”
591. Value loved ones over things.
592. “Every day we are faced with some choice – whether to respond to opportunity, or to reject it.”
593. “Sometimes dreams are your deepest desires. Stuck in your soul and dreams are the only way for your soul to connect with your body.”
594. “Beautiful things should belong to beautiful souls.” – Muriel Barbery
595. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens could change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
596. “Whatever satisfies the soul is truth.” – Walt Whitman
597. “Just because you fail once, does not mean you are destined to fail forever.”
598. “If you look only at the negative in life, you will miss most of what is wonderful.”
599. Love is enough.
600. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?”
601. “A cheerful disposition will carry you through any trouble.”
602. “I am not a day dreamer, I am a believer, that after every painful love I have gone through, it is just an experience to crack open the deepest parts of my core and allow to me to delve into a passion so rare, that I will find a love that was almost, never meant to be.” – Nikki Rowe
603. Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.
604. “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” ~Steve Jobs
605. “Do things which make you happy; do things which interest you, even if you don’t enjoy them; find out what pleases you and pursue it.”
606. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
607. “Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
608. “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver and gold.” – Bob Marley
609. “It is usually never one big reason why you fall out of love; there are millions of tiny ones that accumulate over time and kill all the love.” – Leah Lee
610. Love is more than just physical.
611. “Reading between the lines is a lifelong quest of a truly sensual woman. Her ability to pick up what isn’t being said is the key to her mystery and wisdom.” – Lebo Grand
612. “Never let anyone tell you that you can’t accomplish something because it hasn’t been done before.”
613. It's worth making time to find the things that really stir your soul. That’s what makes you really feel alive. You have to say 'no' to other things you’re used to, and do it with all your heart.
614. “Thanks to you I felt the best relationship ever that led me to the best love of my life!” – Unknown
615. Meditation is listening to the song of the inner Soul, seeing the beauty of the inner Self, smelling the fragrance of the inner Spirit, experiencing the touch of the inner energies and tasting the intense sweetness of the inner God.
616. “The soul is life! The mind controls everything without the functioning of the brain, we are human vegetables, and the soul is dead.” – Orva Medina
617. “By letting go it all gets done.” – Lao-Tzu
618. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
619. Don’t let some people’s blasé attitude towards human relationships in the modern world fool you into thinking that humans are dispensable… Good people are your key to sanity. Good people are your survival.
620. “Be grateful for everything you have, because someday you may not want any of it.”
621. “You can’t fight city hall! But you can fight your own cynicism!”
622. “I didn’t lose you.You lost me. You will search for me inside of everyone you are with and I won’t be found.” – R. H. Sin
623. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” ~Karen Lamb
624. “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-chantingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.” – Unknown
625. “Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don’t see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a producer. Produce yourself.” ~Marianne Williamson
626. “It’s worth making time to find the things that really stir your soul. That’s what makes you really feel alive. You have to say ‘no’ to other things you’re used to, and do it with all your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
627. “Her soul was too deep to explore by those who always swam in the shallow end.” – A.J. Lawless
628. If you don't take risks, you'll have a wasted soul.
629. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” – Lebo Grand
630. “Nobody’s perfect, including you.”
631. The downfall begins when a beautiful soul starts to believe that it is not beautiful.
632. “Everything in life need not be perfect to be perfect.” – Unknown
633. “My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.” – Rumi
634. “Have faith in the process. Don’t rush into judgment. Work hard at understanding and accepting others without prejudice or preconception.”
635. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.” ― Daniel Defoe
636. “He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.” – Elbert Hubbard
637. “Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
638. “Take chances. Take a lot of them. Because honestly: no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel always. Be you, and be okay with it. ”
639. “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.”
640. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” – Unknown
641. A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
642. You don't need to get anywhere or be anything more than the beautiful soul that you already are.
643. “If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.” – James Herriot
644. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.” – Daniel Defoe
645. The beautiful souls are they that are universal, open, and ready for all things.
646. “Don’t worry about making mistakes — worrying wastes energy, and prevents action.”
647. Keep your dream of love alive.
648. The beautiful souls of the world have an art of saintly alchemy, by which bitterness is converted into kindness, the gall of human experience into gentleness, ingratitude into benefits, insults into pardon.
649. “I am in love with you because it would be impossible not to love you.” – Unknown
650. “Fear arises through identification with form, whether it be a material possession, a physical body, a social role, a self-image, a thought, or an emotion. It arises through unawareness of the formless inner dimension of consciousness or spirit, which is the essence of who you are. You are trapped in object consciousness, unaware of the dimension of inner space which alone is true freedom.” ~Eckhart Tolle
651. “Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure.”
652. “There is a beautiful thing inside you.”
653. “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.”
654. “We all experience joy and sorrow in our lives. Some much greater than others. Sometimes we just have to deal with both, and continue on.”
655. “Only God knows how much I am crazy in love with you!” – Unknown
656. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” ― Aristotle
657. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” ― Rumi
658. “Some people spend their lives trying to get something other than what they already have.”
659. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”~Dr. Seuss
660. “Everything changes in the blink of an eye.”
661. It is very hard for evil to take hold of the unconsenting soul.
662. “A good day begins with an intention.”
663. “When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.” – Unknown
664. “I believe that each soul has a plan, a pathway, and direction that it has come here to experience in this lifetime.” – Julie Kay
665. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” – Ali MacGraw
666. “All life is a school. Learn from the past, take heart from the present, and brace yourself for the future.”
667. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
668. “The weathers of my life start and end with you. You complete me.” – Sapan Saxena
669. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
670. “Life is 10% what you accomplish and 90% how you manage failure.
671. “The beautiful souls are they that are universal, open, and ready for all things.” – Michel de Montaigne
672. “ His hands fell to my hips, and his fingers dug through my rain-drenched clothes.” – Shannon A. Thompson
673. “When you fall, get back up.”
674. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
675. “You can’t stop progress, but sometimes you don’t have to participate.”
676. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
677. “I’ll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.” – Unknown
678. “We are who we are because of our experiences, and those experiences come from the world around us. The world has a lot to teach us, but it can also hurt us.”
679. “All the love sayings can’t show how deep my love is for you.” – Unknown
680. “Never forget where you came from.”
681. ” When you’re trying to figure out whether to do something, just do it anyway. Then you’ll know later if it was right or wrong.”
682. “When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.” ― Akhenaton
683. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.”
684. “Whatever you do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.”
685. “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” Henry Ward Beecher
686. “We must never stop dreaming. Dreams provide nourishment for the soul, just as a meal does for the body.” ― Paulo Coelho
687. “I fell in love with you because you loved me when I felt like the unlovable one!” – Christine Keller
688. “Doing the best you can is the most important thing. No one knows when his hour comes, why should you be any different?”