1. “A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.”
2. “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”
3. “Don’t block your blessings by seeking revenge on people that wronged you. Let it go and trust God to fight all your battles.” – Anonymous
4. The same walls you think you're using to protect yourself are the same walls blocking your blessings. - Author: Stephan Labossiere
5. “Stop blocking your own blessing and doubting yourself.” – Unknown
6. “A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed. ” – Mandy Hale
7. “May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!” ~ Anonymous
8. Happy birthday, my beloved dad. I wish you the blessings and prosperity of the Lord God in Heaven.
9. “Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings.” – Anonymous
10. “Always keep your head up because of its down you won’t be able to see the blessings that have been placed in your life.”
11. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” – Joel Osteen
12. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a blessing.
13. “Don’t block your blessings. God is real.” – Unknown
14. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of many blessings.
15. ‘Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful mother in law! When I think of all the blessings in my life, you are right there at the top of the list.’
16. “Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.” – Anonymous
17. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you as are to them.” – Desmond Tutu
18. “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”
19. Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day and many blessings for the year ahead.
20. “Share your blessings in whatever from they come and to whatever level you have been blessed.” – Jon M. Huntsman
21. “As I sit here and whisper, “I miss you,” I believe somehow you can still hear me. I know you will always keep blessing your angel.” —Unknown
22. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” — Henry David Thoreau
23. “I love you son! What a blessing it is to have a son like you.” – Unknown
24. “Being a mother is the greatest blessing and the hardest challenge in all of life.”—Dr. Magdalena Battles
25. “Don’t block your blessings. Don’t let doubt stop you from getting where you want to be.” – Jennifer Hudson
26. Your harvest of blessings this year is limitless. Happy birthday, my lovely boy. 14 sure looks great on you.
27. “Your children are the greatest gift God will give you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will place in you hards. Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God. Be a person in whom they can have faith. When you are old, nothing else you’ve done will have mattered as much.” – Lisa Wingate
28. “May you receive blessings and the energy to keep moving this beautiful day. Have a nice day ahead!”
29. Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
30. The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest.”
31. ‘When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Happy birthday to the bestest mother there is.’
32. “The day is awaiting you with rich and beautiful blessings. Accept and enjoy them as they are.”
33. “I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.” Bad Bunny
34. “Children a are a gift of God.” – Psalms 127:3
35. “Happy Birthday beautiful soul. May this day be full of love, joy and blessings and may all your wishes come true.”
36. “Some mentors are a window to success. Other mentors are a door. Let people get to where they want to go through you as a window...without blocking their way with a closed door ego.”
37. “Thank you for being a blessing in my life at Easter and all year through.”
38. “By loving you, living with you, and learning from you every day, I’ve experienced more blessings than I can count. I love you with all of my heart.”
39. I am so saddened that you are no more; you were a blessing to us. RIP.
40. “We learn to walk in the will of God we will learn to see the blessing God has given us and be more grateful.” – Heather Bixler
41. “My greatest blessing has been the birth of my son. My next greatest blessing has been my ability to turn people into children of mine.” – Maya Angelou
42. “My biggest blessing is growing inside of me” – stressfreemommies
43. “Count your blessings. Focus on what you’ve got. Spread the positive vibes.”
44. Have a blessed Sunday and give thanks for all the blessings you have.
45. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks. - Thomas Goodwin
46. “Having a place to go is a home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a blessing.” – Donna Hedges
47. “Sometimes temporary feels like a blessing in a world where love only lasts a second.” ― Laura Chouette
48. “Music is God’s gift to man, the only art of heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to heaven.” – Walter Savage Landor
49. Faith is not an assignment we sign up for, it is a blessing we are given. Donna Schmier, Unshakable Faith
50. ‘Happy Birthday Mom! It is a true blessing and an honor to have a mother like you! You are truly cherished by our entire family!’
51. “My best friend is a blessing. My best friend knows me better than I know myself.” – Sumaya Akter
52. On this great day, I wish that the angels shower upon you with every blessing you deserve. I wish you a very happy birthday now and always Dad.
53. When I count my blessings, I count you twice, honey. You brought light and fragrance into my life when I needed it most. Happy birthday love.
54. “May this coming year be filled with the blessings for you, and I pray to God for your success. Happy Birthday”
55. “Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.”
56. “failure always is a blessing when it forces one to acquire knowledge or to build habits that lead to the achievement of one’s major purpose in life.”
57. “We leaned on God for so long, ‘Hey God, you just gave me this gift, and I’m just going to go out there and sing.’ But I’m realizing how much larger and how expansive my gift becomes when I actually pay attention to it and try to practice and try to perfect it. – Lauryn Hill
58. My dear friend, I have learned what true friendship is because of you. Thank you for being a real blessing for me! Happy Friendship Day!
59. “May this day give you plenty of reasons to smile and shower you with countless blessings. Wish you a happy birthday my sunshine.”
60. “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain.” – L. Lionel Kendrick
61. Good morning Tuesday. May this day shower with more blessings and good moments than yesterday.
62. “We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” –Neal A. Maxwell
63. “I only wish for your happiness, success, and blessings, dear brother-in-law.”
64. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
65. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
66. Count your blessings, not your boyfriends. Happy birthday, daughter!
67. “He had a face like a blessing.” – Miguel de Cervantes
68. It has been one of the greatest blessings of my life that my sister has been able to mirror my experience.” – Nayomi Munaweera.
69. I wish you an extra amazing 70th birthday and a year full of blessings. Happy Birthday!
70. “Always keep your head up, because if it’s down, you won’t be able to see the blessings that have been placed in your life.” – Unknown
71. “Don't over intellectualize that which is the love of God, Just Be!”
72. To my best friend and soulmate, you’re the greatest blessing one could have. I wish for our love to continue to grow strong.
73. “Indeed, it is as important to learn how to receive a blessing as it is to be willing to give one.’ – Joel Osteen
74. “May God give you many blessings on this day and for the coming year.”
75. “What I am looking for is a blessing not in disguise.” – Jerome K. Jerome
76. “Don’t waste another moment crying over what went wrong! If it wasn’t a blessing – it was a lesson.” ~ Paula White
77. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she believes he is a blessing in her life.
78. “When things get tough, keep your head up or you’ll miss the blessings that are around you.”
79. “May your Thanksgiving be filled with blessings, joy, and happiness. Wishing you all the best on this special day.”
80. You are a blessing that I got by grace. I pray you keep on manifesting greatness. Wishing you, my dearest son the best in life. Happy 6 month, anniversary.
81. “Aunt — a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend.” — unknown
82. “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” – Pop Francis
83. I wish you greater years, greater heights, and blessings, dear son. Happy 14th birthday to you.
84. ‘Every day I count my blessings that get to have a wonderful and special mother like you. Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you.’
85. Slavery is not penal in character and planned by that law which commands the preservation of the natural order and forbids disturbance. - Author: Saint Augustine
86. Happy Birthday my energetic and wonderful son. May God’s blessings always be with you!
87. “A good man’s prayers will from the deepest dungeon climb heaven’s height, and bring a blessing down.”
88. “We failed, but in the good providence of God apparent failure often proves a blessing.” – Robert E. Lee
89. “The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the
90. Happy birthday—may this year be filled with adventures, blessings and lots of laughs.
91. “That we are not much sicker and much madder than we are is due exclusively to that most blessed and blessing of all natural graces, sleep.” – Aldous Huxley
92. When I go to bed and cannot sleep, I don't waste time by counting sheep; I count all my blessings, one by one Eldred Herbert, Night's Blessings
93. “Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises.” – Janette Oke
94. May your Thanksgiving be filled with the abundance of blessings in your life and the joy of sharing them with others.
95. After living another year, I’m thankful to God that he has blessed me so much- and that I’m a real blessing to others. Happy birthday to me.
96. “One of the trials of life is that we do not usually receive immediately the full blessing of righteousness or the full cursing of wickedness.” – Ezra Taft Benson
97. “Stay positive. Sometimes you don't even realize you're blocking your own blessings by thinking negatively and holding on to the past. Learn to let go.”
98. “May all your wishes come true, my sweet 5-year-old niece, you are a blessing to all of us, and we love you more than you can imagine.”
99. “May the spirit of Christmas bring you and your family blessing this year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.”
100. “Some people come in your life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.” – Mother Theresa
101. May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!
102. As you end this day, before you sleep, remember to count your blessings, not your troubles. Catherine Pulsifer
103. “The apparent is never the real.”
104. This Thanksgiving, let us all be grateful for the many blessings in our lives, the strength that guides us forward, and the hope that keeps us going.
105. “Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in it’s best stage, is but a necessary evil, in it’s worst state an intolerable one.” – Thomas Paine
106. I pray for you and wish you birthday wishes and blessings that last forever, dear son. Happy 14th Birthday.
107. Dear Pastor, you have been such a blessing to my family. May God continually bless your household and your ministry.
108. “Blessings can’t and won’t come until you are ready to receive them.” – Unknown
109. “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.” – Unknown
110. “Don’t block your blessings trying to teach somebody a lesson.”
111. “Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.” ~ Anonymous
112. “Thanksgiving is a time to count our blessings, and I count you as one of the biggest blessings in my life.”
113. “A blessed man cannot be held captive by
114. “Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!” – David O. McKay
115. “May your home be filled with God’s presence, happiness, love, peace, blessings, and favor. Have a pleasant day, darling!”
116. “When you feel discontented, think over your blessings, and be grateful.”
117. From this day, may heaven shower you with blessings, may you be highly favoured. Enjoy your 6 months on earth baby girl
118. “Learn to walk in the will of God, we will learn to see the blessings God has given us and be more grateful.” – Heather Bixler
119. May your hope never fade away, and may God’s blessings continue to shower you. My dear, I’d want to wish you a happy 70th birthday.
120. It’s been 1 year passed since we were blessed with a stunning baby girl. We never forget those blessings. Happy first birthday, cutie!
121. “Embrace your blessings.” – Steve Maraboli
122. “You didn’t treat me like an extra child, you treated me like one more blessing.”
123. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
124. “You could have an experience with the gift of the holy ghost today. You could begin a private prayer with thahnks, you could start to count yoru blessings. And then pause for a moment. If you exercise faith, and with the gift of the holy ghost. You will find that memories of other blessings will flood into your mind. If you begin to express gratitude for each of them. Your prayer may take a little longer than usual. Remember will come and so will gratitude.” – Henry B. Crying
125. Take time to reflect on all of the blessings you have received and how lucky you are. And we are lucky to have you! Happy birthday!
126. “The moment you start acting like life is a blessing, I assure you it will start to feel like one.”
127. “Gratitude lifts our eyes off the things we lack so we might see the blessings.” – Max Lucado
128. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.
129. As we come together to celebrate this day of thanks, let us remember to be grateful for the blessings in our lives and the people who make them possible.
130. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” — Prince
131. “Thanksgiving dinner should be eaten with family members and friends. It’s a time to give thanks for all the wonderful blessings in our lives.”
132. “Brother’s love is not less than a blessing, no matter how far away he is.”
133. “There is nothing to worry about on this perfect Saturday morning. Be happy with the blessing of being alive today. Good morning.”
134. “Briefly look back on the past, occasionally, to see and feel relief as to how much you were blessed and how far you’ve progressed with the help of God and His word.” – Myra Lee
135. “There are two sides to being pregnant. There is the beautiful, wonderful blessing side. The second side — it sucks!” — Tamar Braxton
136. Happy 70th birthday, my darling. I hope the angels arrive with a truckload of blessings for you.
137. “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
138. “The blessing of God doesn't recognize
139. “An opportunity leading to your blessing can totally change your life. ” — Sunday Adelaja
140. “Thank you, God, for waking me up when u ain’t have to. This life is a blessing I won’t take for granted.”
141. I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, but it hasn’t changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I’m just wearing better shoes.
142. “Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.” – Socrates
143. “Everything you do and every word you say can become a ministering seed. You can be a blessing to everyone with whom you come in contact.”
144. ”Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.” – Unknown
145. “You are a gift wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles given by God to stay not just for the day, but for life.” – Unknown
146. It’s your 14th birthday today, dear son and on this special day, I am wishing you glad tidings, blessings, and love for you, happy birthday to you.
147. Today is a blessing and a gift from God smile and appreciate it. Great Morning Friends Have a happy Tuesday!
148. Every day I count my blessings and you are one of them. Happy birthday!
149. “You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.” — Unknown Author
150. My love and blessings for you are endless, you will be forever cherished and favoured by God. Happy 14th birthday my boy.
151. “My greatest blessing has been the birth of my son. My next greatest blessing has been my ability to turn people into children of mine.” — Maya Angelou
152. “A cloudy day or a little sunshine has as great an influence on many constitutions as the most recent blessings or misfortunes.” – Joseph Addison
153. Good Morning Quotes – “The day is awaiting you with rich and beautiful blessings. Accept and enjoy them as they are.”
154. We cannot forget how much you have been a blessing to our business. Thank you!
155. “We often block our own blessings because we don’t feel inherently good enough or smart enough or pretty enough or worthy enough… You’re worthy because you are born and because you are here. You’re being here, your being alive makes worthiness your birthright. You alone are enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
156. “As you end this day, before you sleep, remember to count your blessings, not your troubles.” – Catherine Pulsifer
157. “Every burden is a blessing.” – Walt Kelly
158. “On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.”
159. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessings can come out of difficulty.” – Peter Marshall
160. “A good man’s prayers will from the deepest dungeon climb heaven’s height, and bring a blessing down.” — Joanna Baillie
161. May your year bring you as many blessings as you have friends on Facebook.
162. “When you are grateful — when you can see what you have — you unlock blessings to flow in your life. ” – Suze Orman
163. “The priceless gift of God is friends, and here I make a promise to never leave them.” – Pretty Sharma
164. “A special friend like you deserves all the wonderful blessings not only today, but every day! Happy birthday! May all your wishes come true.”
165. Happy 6 months birth anniversary, son. May this new age open doors of blessings for you.
166. “Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.” ― Socrates
167. “And perhaps the greatest blessing was that we never knew ho short the time was.” – Stephen King
168. Being with your loved ones at this time of sorrow is always a blessing.
169. “Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it.” – Buddha
170. “Good Morning. May the Tuesday morning shower more blessings and opportunities on you. Happy Tuesday.”
171. You are such a blessing to your family and friends.
172. “An unplanned baby is a blessing from Heaven, a gift from the angels.” — Unknown
173. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just His way of letting you realize that He saved you from the wrong one.
174. May god continue to bless you with many more years of happiness and good health! You are my greatest blessing. Wishing you the happiest birthday yet!
175. For the support, love, and serving your husband at home and in ministry. You are a blessing to the body of Christ.
176. “The greatest challenge in life is to be our own person and accept that being different is a blessing and not a curse.”
177. “May the angels send you unlimited blessings tonight for the days to come. Good night, and do not let the bed bugs bite!” – Unknown
178. May your holiday be filled with warmth, love, and the blessings of the season. Thank you for being a part of our family.
179. “By offering cheaper prices online, the retailer educated me to never purchase in their physical store. By offering unconditional returns, they taught me to return poor products. By blocking my ability to return poor products because I made too many returns, they conditioned me to always shop at their competitors.”
180. “Not being beautiful was the true blessing. Not being beautiful forced me to develop my inner resources. The pretty girl has a handicap to overcome.” – Golda Meir
181. “Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.”
182. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” –Oscar Wilde
183. “The most important thing is God’s blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourself. you have nothing to worry about.” ~ Mohamed Al-Fayed
184. Sending this lucky butterfly to shower you with love, luck & blessings.
185. “War is a blessing compared with a national degradation.” – Andrew Jackson
186. “Be grateful for the tiny details in your life and make room for unexpected beautiful blessings.” – Henry Von Dyke
187. It’s a blessing being a woman because you get to experience the most magical moment of your life: giving life! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
188. “Happy & Blessed Sunday. May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings.” – Unknown
189. “No matter the packaging or the size... everything we are lucky to have is a gift and gifts are blessings even if in disguise.”
190. “Some people come in your life as blessings; others come in your life as lessons.”
191. My dad never really played basketball, but now he's my biggest critic. I come home, and he says: 'Why didn't you shoot there? Why didn't you drive?' - Author: Dirk Nowitzki
192. “Looking back we see with great clarity, and what once appeared as difficulties now reveal themselves as blessings.”
193. You never treated me as a spare child, but as an extra blessing.” – Unknown
194. Every night when I count my blessings, you are always at the top of the list.
195. “May your hands be so busy catching blessings that you don’t have the capacity to hold onto grudges.”
196. “Dear Pastor, you have been such a blessing to my family. May God bless your household and your ministry.” — Unknown Author
197. “Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience.”
198. “Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.” – Author Unknown
199. “There is a blessing in your storm. Hang in there!”
200. “Some people come in your life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.”
201. “Being blessed is a condition of the heart and a frame of mind.” – Errin Rhorie
202. Let this Sunday starts as a week full of blessings and opportunities. Wishing you a bright and beautiful Sunday this week!
203. “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.” – Roy T. Bennett
204. “Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.”
205. May your dreams be valid and be granted by God and may God’s blessings come on you always. For My best boy, Happy 37th Birthday!
206. It’s a blessing to have a great boss like you. Working with you made me gain a lot of experience and knowledge. Thank you for being an incredible boss.
207. Pregnancy is truly a blessing from God. I am the luckiest woman who got it.
208. “Moms give us the blessing of belonging.” ~ Megan Haave
209. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” - Eric Hoffer
210. Birthday is a time of blessings and presents. May your birthday blessings last forever. Happy 14th birthday, dearest son.
211. Happy 37th Birthday! My son, you are my pride, you are my love and you are a blessing from above!
212. Showers of blessing will fall on you, and the blessings of God that last forever will be with you. Happy birthday to the most amazing dad ever!
213. “THE "depression" was a blessing in disguise. It reduced the whole world to a new starting point that gives every one a new opportunity.”
214. “Sister, today I send you blessings of peace, love, and joy. Happy birthday!”
215. “Every child is a blessing, and we’re overjoyed to announce that we’ve been blessed again.”
216. A friendship blessing I send to you
217. “Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you.” – 2 Timothy 1:6
218. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘WHITE’.
219. “How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.”
220. “We are healed to help others. We are blessed to be a blessing. We are saved to serve, not to sit around and wait for heaven.”
221. Dad, I wish you a birthday full of blessings, pleasure, and divine love. You make me feel safe and secure.
222. “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” – John Wooden
223. I take it," the lawyer remarked musingly, "patience isn't one of your virtues."
224. Alan Smith ... very much a striker, by reputation ... and by fact - Author: Peter Drury
225. “The fame isn’t important to me. It’s a blessing to have. Having so many people who support me, love me, and listen to my music is beautiful.”.
226. “There will be a lot of people mad when God moves on your behalf. Don’t block your blessings to please them. Get ready for your season; it’s due!” – Tony Gaskins
227. You are special, unique, and amazing to us all. I love you and wish you all the best life has to offer. Birthday blessings, dear son.
228. Take our heartiest congratulation on this miraculous journey of yours. Pregnancy is a blessing and you are the most blessed soul.
229. “They say life is a highway and we all travel our own roads, some good, some bad, yet each is a blessing of its own.” Jess “Chief” Brynjulson
230. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.’ – Elizabeth Gilbert
231. My dear boy, I hope your day will be as lovely, special, and amazing as you are. God’s blessings on you. Happy Birthday.
232. ‘Happy birthday to the best mom in the universe! Thank you for blessing us with your love, wisdom, and good food.’
233. You never treated me as a spare child, but as an extra blessing.” – Anonymous
234. The fact is that more gratitude one shows, the greater are the blessings one receives from life's natural forces. - Rhea Pillai
235. Happy and blessed Sunday. May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings.
236. Happy Birthday to the girl who has always been there for me, your friendship is a blessing. I love you, happy birthday.
237. But listen to me. For one moment quit being sad. Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you.”― Rumi
238. Now I live like a king, I got on, now I’m blessing my team told my brother,I got your back.” ― Polo G (Effortless)
239. Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.” – Renee Wood
240. “Here’s a blessing for Sunday: Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move forward, you’ll realize it’s the best decision.”
241. “Happiness begins in gratitude and in being a Tuesday blessing for the people close to you.”
242. “Everyone can experience the joy and blessing of generosity; because everyone has something to give." — Jan Grace
243. “A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.’ – Mandy Hale
244. “This is the gift God gave me and I better use it. No matter what type of music I’m singing, I just do the best I can.” – Janet Planet
245. “Wealth can also be that attitude of gratitude with which we remind ourselves every day to count our blessings.” – Chris Gardner
246. “Good morning Tuesday! Today give it your all and let the Holy Spirit and God’s blessings guide you on this lovely day.”
247. “The fame isn’t important to me. It’s a blessing to have. Having so many people that support me, that love me and listen to my music, it’s beautiful.” – Bad Bunny
248. “Mount your blessings.“
249. “I have been blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this.” – Eric Idle fothe
250. “My son is a blessing in every way.” – Elizabeth Emken
251. Happy 14th Birthday, to my dearest boy. I am wishing you an amazing year with lots of love and blessings.
252. “I am thankful for all the blessings and talents I have been given, but most of all I am thankful for my loving and supportive family.” – Olivia Holt
253. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” — Henry David Thoreau
254. Friends are either a blessing or a lesson.
255. Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.
256. “I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.” – Bad Bunny
257. “When you wake up in the morning, start counting your blessings, not your troubles.”- Morningside Recovery
258. “Once more God, I need your blessings to accomplish my unfinished tasks.” – Kiran Sabharwal
259. “Happy Tuesday morning blessings to you. Start your day off with love and end it with gratitude for a good morning and to count your Tuesday blessings.”
260. ‘Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.’
261. “Gratitude lifts our eyes off the things we lack so we might se the blessings we possess.” – Max Lucado
262. “Music is the art of the prophets and the gift of God.” – Martin Luther
263. May your Thanksgiving be filled with the blessings of the season, the peace of the holiday, and the love of those who matter most.
264. Let us all take a moment to express our gratitude for the blessings we have received and share them with others this Thanksgiving.
265. “Be gracious in your giving for as long as you’re living. The blessings will come back on an unexpected day, and present themselves in an unexpected way.” – Joan Marques
266. Wishing you a Thanksgiving that's filled with the warmth of family, the love of friends, and the blessings of the season.
267. “Don’t block your blessings by holding on to the wrong people because when you do that you will only be hurt and insulted. Learn to let go and let good things happen to you.” – Pooja Chandran
268. “Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing?” – Kendrick Lamar
269. “Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.” – William Arthur Ward
270. “Tuesday morning blessings to you, my friend! Have a wonderful day.”
271. Be thankful for everything, all the blessings in your life, and try to stay that way.
272. A cloudy day or a little sunshine has as great an influence on many constitutions as the most recent blessings or misfortunes.” – Joseph Addison
273. I want to be where your barefoot walks because maybe before you step, you’ll look at the ground. I want that blessing.” – Rumi
274. We live in a world full of countless blessings, and never take anything for granted. Love every moment of your life.
275. “Even if a blessed person appears
276. They say that God sprinkles his blessings upon the earth every day, I think I have caught one, and it’s you! Wishing you a good night. I love you.
277. The proud man counts his newspaper clippings, the humble man his blessings.
278. “Learn to be genuinely happy for others when God blesses them ahead of you. There is blessing in rejoicing with them that rejoice. If God did it for someone then be rest assured He will do yours for you.” – Ceo Isaac
279. “May this Thanksgiving comes with all the blessings in your life. I wish you a very happy and lovely Thanksgiving.”
280. Wishing you a Thanksgiving that's as wonderful as you are, filled with all the blessings of the season and the warmth of love and family.
281. Baby Mackay, although you are still tiny now, you’re easily our biggest blessing yet!
282. It has been one of the greatest blessings of my life that my sister has been able to mirror my experience.
283. “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing.” —Unknown
284. Good Morning!!! A new blessing and a new day is waiting for you.
285. “May your day be filled with lots of blessings and happiness.”
286. My dear friend, may you receive lots of love, happiness and blessings on your birthday.
287. Dear man of God, thank you for allowing God to minister through you. You’re always a channel of blessing to us. You are blessed in Jesus’ name.
288. Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly.
289. This year shall be a year filled with promising opportunities, blessings, goodness, and success for you. Happy 14th Birthday, son.
290. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde
291. “The power of love is God’s greatest gift to man. For it never will be taken from the blessed ones who loves.” – Khalil Gibran
292. “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.”
293. “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
294. “An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
295. 18 Happy birthday, Sister. Having you in my life has been a blessing in more ways than I can count. Thank you for being so wonderful.
296. “There was a time when only athletes had sneakers. Entertainers having sneakers, on any level, is a blessing. ” – Cam'ron
297. “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.”. John Wooden
298. “Instead of always looking to get fulfillment from my loved ones and the other blessings in my life, I can simply enjoy them for what they are.”
299. Never forget you own yourself a lot to try and achieve the best before you leave this world. Gods blessings always. Fantastic Tuesday!
300. “Blessed are those who give without remembering and receive without forgetting.” – Unknown
301. “On this day of thankfulness, let us take the time to count our many blessings. I’m thankful for you, happy Thanksgiving!”
302. “May blessings locate you today from all the corners of the earth and fill your life with peace. Have a beautiful Sunday!”
303. I wish you a blessed birthday with a lot of love, gifts, fun, blessings, smiling faces, fulfilment, and more. Happy 70th birthday.
304. Count your blessings, not your problems. Happy Sunday and have a wonderful day.
305. Today is a gift and a blessing from God smile and enjoy it.
306. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
307. “Everyday is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the Giver and enjoy the gift.” – Joyce Meyer
308. Daughter, you are our greatest blessing and the best gift to have in life. Happy birthday!
309. “A blessed man cannot be held captive by
310. “God’s greatest blessing is waking you up…”
311. “There will be a lot of love and loads of cheers in celebrating this Saturday. An amen can claim this blessing for you.”
312. “By blessing me with a brother like you, the universe has blessed me with all the joys I could ask for.”
313. “I am wishing a birthday that is as magnificent as can be, for my dear kid brother who is simply the greatest blessing to me.”
314. “Independence I have long considered as a grand blessing of life, the basis of every virtue, and independence I will every secure by contracting my wants, through I were to live on barren healthy.” – Mary Wollstonecraft
315. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks. —Thomas Goodwin
316. “Liberty will not descend to a people, a people must raise themselves to liberty, it is a blessing that must be earned before it can be enjoyed.” – Charles Caleb Colton
317. “The same walls you think you’re using to protect yourself are the same walls blocking your blessings.”
318. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.”
319. “You are the biggest blessing in my life, and I’m sorry for messing things up. I promise I will make up for all the time we lost.”
320. Wow! It’s my 70th birthday and I can’t keep calm. Join me celebrate as I mark God’s blessings in my life. Happy super birthday to me.
321. “Be grateful for blessings.”
322. “Prosperity is the blessing of the Old Testament, adversity is the blessing of the New.” – Francis Bacon
323. “I appreciate every blessing.” – Gunna
324. “I am blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.” – Lil Wayne
325. “Your kindness is God’s blessing to me. Your friendship is a gift of life. Thank you, my best pal.”
326. “Dear lord, thank you for a fresh start and another year full of blessings. Amen.” – Unknown
327. “The love of God is the greatest blessing anyone could ever receive.”
328. “I have too many flaws to be perfect, but I have too many blessings to be ungrateful.” – Unknown
329. “Life is a gift from God, and unlimited series of opportunities to find the good in ourselves and others. There is good in everything, if we are willing to see it.” – Alan Cohen
330. One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. - Jim DeMint
331. On this Thanksgiving day, let us all take a moment to pause and reflect on the many blessings in our lives.
332. “I believe you are that blessing from above, given to me like that, may you enjoy this day!”
333. “There are hidden blessings in every struggle.” – Unknown
334. “On the occasion of Easter, I wish the best of happiness and success to you my friend. May blessings of Jesus are always there to guide you in life.”
335. “Selfishness stops the flow of blessings to you and others.”
336. “I am so grateful for another year of life and all of the blessings that come with it.” – Unknown
337. “My parents didn’t care very much what I did, and that was probably a blessing.” – Mary Oliver
338. “To give someone a blessing is the most significant affirmation we can offer.” – Henri Nouwen
339. Have a great day full of blessings and light, or BBQ and booze, whichever you prefer.
340. “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.” ~ Anonymous
341. “A beautiful Thursday morning to all! May your day be filled with blessings and happiness.”
342. “Today, let's be determined to see blessings in the midst of things that seem like burdens.”
343. Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! A blessing in my life, you are! Catherine Pulsifer
344. Because you’re a king, you’ll never cease to command blessings and honour into your territory. Happy birthday, my love.
345. “when you are chosen for suffering, you are chosen for the blessing of displaying the works of God”
346. Thanksgiving is a time to count our blessings and cherish the memories we have made throughout the year.
347. “We met for a reason. Either you’re a blessing or a lesson. ” – Frank Ocean
348. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing.” ― Rahul Gehlot
349. “Celebrating the miracle of Easter, the beauty of God’s creation and the blessing of having you in my life.”
350. 💗 Pregnancy is truly a blessing from God. I am the luckiest woman who got it.
351. “Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” – Paulo Coelho
352. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.~ Oscar Wilde
353. Happy 37th Birthday, to my dearest boy. I am wishing you an amazing year with lots of love and blessings.
354. “Good night. When troubles rob your sleep, remember your blessings!”
355. “When you are grateful — when you can see what you have — you unlock blessings to flow in your life.” – Suze Orman
356. “Happy birthday, little boy! May god shower his blessings on you and make you a successful boy and bring lots of happiness and love in your life.”
357. “Loving you is a privilege, knowing you is a blessing, being with you is a wish come true. Much love on your birthday.”
358. “Waking up every day is a blessing, not a privilege, don’t take it for granted.” – Unknown
359. “Mount your blessings.”
360. “A contended mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.” – Joseph Addison
361. “Don’t waste another moment crying over what went wrong! If it wasn’t a blessing – it was a lesson.” – Paula White
362. “Good night. Give thanks to your many blessings and watch your worries fly away.”
363. “The day is awaiting you with rich and beautiful blessings. Accept and enjoy them as they come!”
364. ‘Thank you, my mother in law, for all the blessings you have given me. Happy Mother’s Day!’
365. May the joy of Thanksgiving fill your heart with love, your home with warmth, and your life with an abundance of blessings.
366. I love you dear, son. May this new age favour you greatly. Wishing you so many blessings that outnumber the stars.
367. “Give of yourself, your knowledge and the information you have received, then prepare yourself for an outpouring of blessing.”
368. “Every relationship offers one of two things: a lesson or a blessing. In many instances, the lesson is the ultimate blessing.” – Anquanette Gaspard
369. “The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles.” – William Penn
370. “You’ve been a blessing to everyone around you for 35 years – you deserve this day to pamper the magnificence you’ve become!”
371. Happy birthday, uncle! I hope today, on your birthday, as many blessings are brought into your life as you have brought blessings into mine.
372. “Good night, give thanks to your many blessings and watch your worries fly away.” – Unknown
373. May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. - An Irish blessing
374. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.”
375. “Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope giving us another start of what we call life.” —Unknown
376. “Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your blunders.” – Unknown
377. “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.” ~ Bing Crosby
378. “Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else.” – Woodrow Wilson
379. “I still believe that music is one of the greatest gifts that God gave to man.” – George Michael
380. “I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good healthy. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this.” – Eric Idle
381. ‘You are the blessing of God to me. You are everything my heart needs. You taught me the importance of life. You are my world.’
382. “God has given us another day filled with more blessings than we can count. However, let’s try it anyway. Good morning, my Love!”
383. “A man’s felicity consists not in the outward and visible blessing of fortune, but in the inward and unseen perfections and riches of the mind.’ – Thomas Carlyle
384. “You are the most amazing blessing in my life, and I can’t wait to start my future with you. Thanks for being a part of my life! I love you.”
385. “God has given us another day to spend that is filled with more blessings than we can count. However, let’s try it anyway. Good morning, sweetheart!”
386. “When we’re young, we don’t understand why our parents bug us so much with school and doing homework, but it’s a blessing to have that support at home.”
387. “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”_ Publilius Syrus
388. “Having a place to go is a home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a blessing.” — Donna Hedges
389. “God can cause opportunity to find you. He has unexpected blessings where you suddenly met the right person, or suddenly your health improves, or suddenly you’re able to pay off your house. That’s God shifting things in your favor.” – Joel Osteen
390. “The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us” – James E. Faust
391. “God did not only make Abraham a
392. “Don’t miss the blessing disguised as shit.”― Jennifer Ho-Dougatz
393. “You are the light of my life, my Tuesday blessings and every day of the week blessings.”
394. “An unplanned baby is a blessing from Heaven, a gift from the angels.” – Unknown
395. Happiest Sunday! May the day be filled with enlightenment, inspiration, love, and blessings for you all the time.”
396. “Some people come in your life as blessings; others come in your life as lessons.” – Mother Teresa
397. “Sharing in God’s blessings is at the heart of Thanksgiving and the core of the American spirit.” – Bill Clinton
398. “Just be yourself, and enjoy blessings that God’s borne out on you.” Delilah
399. “Always keep your head up because if it’s down, you won’t be able to see the blessings that have been placed in your life.” – Unknown
400. “You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you son with all my heart.” – Unknown
401. “I just thank God for all the blessings.” – James Brown
402. “Never get so on one thing that you can’t see the bigger picture, you have to be careful to not allow what you think is right for you get in the way of what might be your highest good.” Stacey
403. “You have been extremely kind and supportive through every sad moment of my life. You are a blessing from God. Dear friend, thanks for your help.”
404. “One of the few blessings of living in an age of anxiety is that we are forced to become aware of ourselves.”
405. “God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed.” – Miley Cyrus
406. “Good morning Tuesday. Don’t be the ugly sister of Monday and bring a shower of blessings in our lives. Happy Tuesday. everyone.”
407. “Count your blessings, not your problems.” – Zig Ziglar
408. “Failure is a blessing when it forces one to depend less upon material forces and more upon spiritual forces.”
409. I pray that God fills your heart with His endless blessings and joy. I Love you, my dear son. Best 14th birthday!
410. “Those who benefit from the blessings of success are the faithful and loyal ones. ” — Dag Heward-hills
411. Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words, and missed beyond measure.
412. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.—Irish Blessing
413. “Wonderful Thursday morning blessings to all! Go out there and achieve something great today!”
414. I think my mission is to be in business so I can create a positive impact that will uplift the others around me. (p. 78) - Author: Injap Sia
415. be filled with sunshine and blessings!
416. “The harvest of old age is the recollection and abundance of blessing previously secured.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
417. May you have many blessings on your birthday today.
418. “Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.” – Unknown
419. Friendships should feel like a blessing, not a burden
420. It feels like the city is telling secrets down here, privy only to those who think to listen. - Author: Gayle Forman
421. “Happy birthday, sister. May this year be filled with blessings, joy, love, and laughter.”
422. I pray for you and wish you birthday wishes and blessings that last forever, dear son. Happy 37th Birthday.
423. “Happy New Year! May 2023 be a year full of blessings, good fortune, and all the things you’ve been hoping for.”
424. “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take non for granted.” – Catherine Pulisifer
425. Success is related to faith. Faith comes first. - Author: Andrea Bocelli
426. “We may be parted by many miles, A blessings is sent for many smiles.”
427. “Though a blessed person is a wealthy person, a
428. Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.
429. “The love of a family is life’s greatest blessings.” – Eva Burroughs
430. “More smiling, less worrying, more compassion, less judgement. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” – Roy T. Bennett
431. “I may call her mom, but she’s the best blessing God ever bestowed on me.”
432. And I'd say to myself as I looked so lazily down at the sea:
433. I wish you a happy life full of love and blessings. May your days be filled with laughter and joy. Happy 70th birthday, my sweet boy.
434. “What seems to us as bitter trials, are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
435. “You are a blessing in my life! I am very lucky to have you. You are the best husband and the most loving father. I love you so much.”
436. “When you begin to worry, go find something to do. Get busy being a blessing to someone, do something fruitful. ” – Joyce Meyer
437. “Some will talk bad about you non- stop. They’ll try to block your blessings and have doors closed in your face. But what they’ll find out is that God doesn’t have to go through them to get a blessing to you. Stay faithful and keep pressing!”
438. “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” —John Wooden
439. “Today, as you count the candles on your sweet 16, we count our blessings to have a son as great as you!”
440. On this Thanksgiving day, may you be surrounded by love, warmth, and an abundance of blessings. Thank you for being a part of our journey.
441. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. ~ Oscar Wilde
442. You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.
443. I am mourning and at the same time celebrating the time that we shared. You were a blessing to our life. RIP Aunt.
444. May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!
445. “My greatest blessings call me mom.”
446. I see great things in baseball. It’s our game—the American game. It will repair our losses and be a blessing to us all. – Walt Whitman
447. Loving you has been one of my greatest strengths. Being with you has been one of my greatest blessings. You are my favourite emotion, love.
448. May your Thanksgiving be filled with the warmth of family, the joy of friends, and the abundance of blessings in your life.
449. “Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.”
450. “Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it. ” – Buddha
451. Every Friday is a chance to start a new life filled with blessings.
452. “A good man’s prayers will from the deepest dungeon climb heaven’s height and bring a blessing down.” – Joanna Baillie
453. It's really weird to be playing chords again. Haven't played chords for a long time. I realised I haven't played chord changes since OK Computer and stuff like that. - Author: Ed O'Brien
454. You didn’t treat me like an extra child, you treated me like one more blessing.” — Unknown
455. Happy 70th birthday to the woman whose smile always melts my heart. I wish you a life full of blessings and decorated with favour.
456. “Thank you for being a blessing to me. The world would be meaningless without you.”
457. “When we lose one blessing, another is most often unexpectedly given in its place” — C.S. Lewis
458. “By taking a keen look at what God
459. “Mornings are a blessing – even if the skies are cloudy. Each time the sun rises, we have wish that we can maintain each different again.”
460. Let us all take a moment to appreciate the blessings we have in our lives and share them with those in need this Thanksgiving.
461. “Sweet mother, what would I have done without you. You are my world. I love you so much and it is such a blessing to be called your daughter.”
462. Even though, it’s your half birthday, I wish you a whole year of blessings. Happy 6 months to you, angel.
463. Faith is not an assignment we sign up for, it is a blessing we are given.
464. “Let god work don’t block your blessings by moving too fast when god is working on your behalf be patient! Good things take time! Don’t get weary and don’t get in the way!” – Unknown
465. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day”
466. Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.
467. “I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.” ~ Henry Fielding
468. Merry Christmas wishes with the blessings
469. Wherever you are and whatever you do this Thanksgiving, we wish you the best. Working with you is a true blessing that we are grateful for.
470. “The more hardpressed one is to give, the more he is likely to receive a personal blessing from that unselfish act of giving.”
471. It’s been a whole year since we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. We count those blessings every day.
472. Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.” —Publilius Syrus
473. “Family, friends and relationships are the blessings of the God. They are the best way to access God.” – Amit Ray
474. “Always keep your head up, because if it’s down you won’t be able to see the blessings that have been placed in your life.”
475. May the good Lord improve your wisdom as you celebrate one more year today. I wish you a lot of joy and blessings in your life. Happy birthday, Dad!
476. On this Thanksgiving day, let us give thanks for the blessings in our lives and the people who make them possible. Happy Thanksgiving!
477. “Having a friend who stays loyal behind your back is truly a blessing.
478. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings. – Henry Ward Beecher
479. “Everyone can experience the joy and blessing of generosity; because everyone has something to give.”-Jan Grace
480. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
481. On this special day, we give thanks for the blessings in our lives and the people who make them possible. Thank you for being a part of our journey.
482. Wow! It’s my 26th birthday and I can’t keep calm. Join me celebrate as I mark God’s blessings in my life. Happy super birthday to me.
483. Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing? – Kendrick Lamar
484. “When we give thanks for the good things in our lives, we open the door for more blessings to come our way.”
485. “God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you.” – William Arthur Ward
486. “If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.”
487. “Most families aren’t all in the public eye as we are. It works as a blessing. It works in our favor.” – Khloe Kardashian
488. Because I know it is a blessing to have found you as a soul sister, I will never forget to cherish our bond.
489. “Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.” – Oprah Winfrey
490. Who Is This Man?' is about the impact of Jesus on human history. Most people - including most Christians - simply have no idea of the extent to which we live in a Jesus-impacted world. - Author: John Ortberg
491. Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.
492. The world is a better place because of you! Love is shown in all you do. I count my blessings every day that I have a friend like you.
493. “Understand your worth. Value your life. Appreciate your blessings.” – Anonymous”
494. “The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.” – James Faust
495. “The time has come to harness the blessed power within us and to use it to transcend from our current existence into a more empowered reality.” – Steve Maraboli
496. “You are such a blessing to me. I feel like I’ve been given another chance at happiness. Good morning my love!” – Calin
497. ‘Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. Not all things are blest, but the seeds of all things are blest. The blessing is in the seed.’
498. “Wishing you all the happiness, joy, and blessings the world can offer on your birthday.”
499. “God has anointed and equipped you and you are going to bless the masses with your body of work.”
500. “Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis.” —Steven Johnson
501. “In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.” – Anthon St. Maarten
502. Now I live like a king, I got on, now I’m blessing my team told my brother, “I got your back”.
503. “You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life.” – Steve Maraboli
504. “Having a place to go is a home. Having someone to love is a family. And, having both is a blessing.” ~ Donna Hedges
505. “I new what I wanted to do when I was 13 and I had to go through four years of high school to get out. That’s a blessing, because I never had to lay on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, going ‘What am I going to do with my life’.” – John Mayer
506. “Enjoy the blessings of God this Saturday and be grateful for all his doings throughout the week. His mercy will always be there for you.”
507. “Dear Pastor, you have been such a blessing to my family. May God bless your household and your ministry.” — Unknown
508. “Thank God for blessing me with such a lovely sibling to play and live with.”
509. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” Oscar Wilde
510. Everybody has problems, but everybody also has blessings in life.
511. “Happy 6 month half birthday! You are such a joy and blessing in our lives. We are so lucky to have you as our son/daughter. We love you so much!”
512. “Love is not a gift that we all get a chance to receive. If you are lucky enough, you will find it with the right person. Women like her are a dime a dozen, and love like yours comes once in a lifetime. Please do not lose her while you are busy chasing a fairytale. Cherish her with all her strengths and flaws, and make this your fairytale.”
513. Daily blessing from God’s living Word.
514. “Take charge of this Saturday and make all the small changes that your life needs. Be prayerful and wait for the blessing that awaits you today.”
515. On your birthday, take a moment to reflect on all of your blessings. You have had such an amazing year , I hope the next one is even better !
516. “Knowing when to forgive yourself and correct yourself is a blessing.” – Angel Moreira
517. “Nothing is more fulfilling than a Saturday morning started with an open heart. A grateful heart unlocks the blessings of the day.”
518. “Don’t disturb my peace if you are not ready for me. I’m a whole blessing, not some damn fling.”
519. “I can’t expect God’s blessing on my work unless I do it God’s way. ”
520. “May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!” — Unknown
521. “We all have a responsibility, and since I’ve been so wonderfully blessed, I really want to share and to make life at least a little better. So every chance I get to share the gospel or uplift people, I will take full advantage of that opportunity.” – Gladys Knight
522. “Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.” – Unknown
523. “I do believe that God blessed me in life with a wonderful family, a successful career, and a loving marriage, and remain thankful for that blessing.” – Bonnie Tyler
524. May your dreams be valid and be granted by God and may God’s blessings come on you always. For My best boy, Happy 14th Birthday!
525. My love, You are a gift to my soul as well as our family. God’s blessings! Greetings on your special 3rd month birthday!
526. “Be grateful for small things, big things, and everything in between. Count your blessings, not your problems.” – Mandy Hale
527. This year shall be a year filled with promising opportunities, blessings, goodness, and success for you. Happy 37th Birthday, son.
528. “In this world of selfishness, consider yourself a blessing to others.” – unknown
529. “Heavenly Father has provided a way for all of His sons and His daugthers to have access to the blessings and be strengthened by the power of priesthood.” – Elder M. Russell Ballard
530. “I am ready for a beautiful year ahead, full of blessings and happiness.” – Unknown
531. “When I got to bed and cannot sleep, I don’t waste time by counting sheep; I count all my blessings, one by one. Good night.” – Eldred Herbert
532. “Close the door to yesterday, and open your mind, your heart, and your spirit to the blessings of this moment.” – Iyanla Vanzant
533. “Today, enjoy every moment and give thanks to God for all of his blessings. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving.”
534. I pray that God fills your heart with His endless blessings and joy. I Love you, my dear son. Best 70th birthday!
535. It’s my joy and happiness to wish my dear king a happy birthday. May you remain a blessing to your people. You shall live long to fulfil your dreams.
536. “Health and intellect are the two blessings of life.” – Menander
537. “If it doesn't work out, it's wasn't my blessing.”
538. We've shared our lives these many years. You've held my hand; you've held my heart. So many blessings, so few tears - yet for a moment, we must part.
539. “Count your blessings not your problems. Count your own blessings, not someone else’s. Remember that jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of your own.” – Roy T. Bennett
540. We may be parted by many miles, A blessing is sent for many smiles.
541. “Respect toward others can’t be imposed. It’s a blessing…or learning the hard way.”―Toba Beta
542. “You may hate being pregnant, but the minute the baby is born, she is God’s precious child, given to you as a gift.” – Sandra Dollos
543. “I am always happy for people when I see God blessing them the way he’s blessed me.” – Ruben Studdard
544. May your Thanksgiving be filled with the abundance of blessings in your life, the joy of sharing them with others, and the peace of the holiday season.
545. “Fame and fortune are calling. Are we taking the call or blocking the number?”
546. “You are blessed the moment you realize you already are.” – Bryant McGill
547. “God will always bless what you have done for His kingdom and what you have given for the things of the Lord and to help others.” – Julia Audrina Carrington
548. “We all have so much to be thankful for! Sending you and your family a harvest of blessings this Thanksgiving.”
549. “The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing.”
550. Let us all take a moment to reflect on the blessings in our lives and express our gratitude this Thanksgiving.
551. “I’ve got so many blessings in my life.” – Chynna Phillips
552. “Count your blessings, not your troubles.” – Hendrik de Vries
553. “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.” ―Bing Crosby
554. “A cup of joy, I’m sending your way, with blessings for a positive day! Good morning!”
555. It’s such a blessing to become a 37 year old today and I don’t take it for granted.
556. “All across America, we gather this week with people we love to give thanks for God for the blessings in our lives.” – George W. Bush
557. The proud man counts his newspaper clippings, the humble man his blessings. - Fulton J. Sheen
558. Happy this morning and be grateful for your blessings!
559. Count your blessings and you'll lose count of your misfortunes. - Jean Clervil
560. Happy 35th birthday, my darling. I hope the angels arrive with a truckload of blessings for you.
561. “Happiest Sunday! May the day be filled with enlightenment, inspiration, love, and blessings for you all the time.”
562. Happy Birthday to an amazing boy. I wish you greater years, greater heights, and greater blessings.
563. “Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your burdens.”
564. Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing. — Florence Welch
565. “It is a very mixed blessing to be brought back from the dead.” – Kurt Vonnegut
566. “We often block our own blessings because we don’t feel good enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
567. “There is a life pumping blessing in every setback. It's not come to end you. It's come to redefine your entire existence.”
568. “Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.” – William Arthur Ward
569. May you feel the bright, joyful blessings, love and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday.
570. “Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes.” – Surgeo Bell”Free yourself from the complexities and drama of your life. Simplify. Look within. Within ourselves we all have the gifts and talents we need to fulfill the purpose we’ve been blessed with.” – Steve Maraboli
571. “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” – Leo Buscaglia
572. “Good morning. Another day, another blessing, and another chance at life. Take nothing for granted and think of every breath as a gift.”
573. Here's to another year of giving thanks for all the blessings we have experienced as a team.
574. “May your day be colorful and filled with blessings from the Almighty. Good morning, have a great Thursday ahead. May God bless you.”
575. My dear husband, life is a beauty, life is a blessing, life is a dream…so live your life without boundaries!
576. “The morning is a great time to give thanks for the many blessings you have.” – Byron Pulsifer
577. “May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!”
578. “Have a blessed Sunday and give thanks for all the blessings you have.”
579. “Harness the power of today. Seize the blessings of today. Make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love.” – Steve Maraboli
580. Let us all come together and express our gratitude for the blessings in our lives and the memories we have made this year.
581. Happy Sunday! May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!
582. Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise. We do have to suffer but in the end it makes us strong, better and wise. — Anurag Prakash Ray
583. “I think that the greatest gift God ever gave man is not the gift of sight, but the gift of vision. Sight is a function of the eyes, but vision is a function of the heart.” – Myles Munroe