1. Let no one hold you back and prevent you from being the best version of yourself.
2. Sometimes identity can be your salvation. It can be liberating to find your place in the world, but at some point, identity can hold you back. - Author: Justin Simien
3. “Don’t ever let fear hold you back. Fear was the fuel for every great achievement that ever was.”
4. Nothing can hold you back if you believe in yourself and in your abilities. Let nothing hold you back to the point of giving up and not reaching your goals.
5. Now, you've been dealt some tough blows along the way, but those trials don't define you. You can't let them hold you back from getting out there and living. - Author: Melissa Brayden
6. Do the things that you always wanted to, without me there to hold you back, don't think just do, more than anything I want to see you go, take a glorious bite out of the whole world - Author: Snow Patrol
7. Let nothing hold you back to the point of giving up and not reaching your goals. Never give up and let nothing hold you back.
8. Let nothing hold you back. You have one life and it’s yours to live.
9. Let nothing hold you back. Let nothing hold you down.
10. Whatever you do, don’t let anything hold you back from being your best.
11. Don't let anyone hold you back.
12. Don’t ever let anyone hold you back and tell you that you can’t do something. If you want anything in life, go get it. Period.
13. I'm sorry he did that to you, but you can't let him hold you back from someone who cares for you. - Author: Amy Clipston
14. Let nothing hold you back and don’t let anyone drag you down. Never let life discourage you because you can achieve anything in life.
15. There should be no reason to hold you back. If you believe in yourself and your ability to achieve it. Let nothing hold you back
16. Don't allow circumstance to hold you back- even negative ones. You don't have to let your circumstances define you. You can define yourself, and the best way to find yourself is through education. - Author: Mary Hatwood Futrell
17. Let nothing hold you back. Let nothing hold you down. Never give up. Never give in. Never, ever go back to being who you were before this moment. You are stronger than that now.
18. I want each one of my children to be a hundred times greater than I could ever be. Everyone of you must be a giant- must, that is my word. Obedience, readiness, and love for the cause- if you have these three, nothing can hold you back. - Author: Swami Vivekananda
19. Once you truly understand that it is okay to lose or fail, you are free, you have nothing to fear, and only then, can nothing in this world hold you back. - Author: Yahya Mohamed
20. You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead. - Author: George Carlin
21. Let nothing hold you back from taking chances and reaching your goals.
22. Give nothing the power to hold you back. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Be willing to take risks and give everything you have.
23. You’re unstoppable. You can do more than you think. You can become more than you are. Let nothing hold you back from achieving your goals.
24. Do not see others as your example, as that can hold you back. First, find your own inner calling and follow that. - Author: Helena Kalivoda
25. Let nothing hold you back to the point of giving up and not reaching your goals.
26. Let nothing hold you back and you will see life the way it is meant to be.
27. You can fall on your face but your determination is greater than the challenges in front of you. So, never allow your fears to hold you back from achieving your life's goal. - Author: Abdulazeez Henry Musa
28. “Don’t let other people try and hold you back to make them feel comfortable about doing nothing.”
29. Belief in yourself and never give up. Let nothing hold you back from the person you want to be.
30. “Let nothing hold you back from creating the life you’ve always wanted.”
31. You are stronger than you think, braver than you believe and more beautiful than you could ever imagine. Let nothing hold you back!
32. Let nothing hold you back as long as you keep moving forward.
33. Let nothing hold you back or hold you down. Live life the way YOU want to.
34. Let nothing hold you back. You are meant to be here.
35. In life it's not how you fall but how you get up that really counts! Don't let mistakes from your past haunt and hold you back ... always keep moving forward in your life - Author: Timothy Pina
36. Let nothing hold you back, don’t let yesterday take up too much of today!
37. The idea that the family is this locus of support but can also hold you back and keep you down makes for good drama. - Author: James Gray
38. Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back - Author: Babe Ruth
39. Let nothing hold you back, be brave and start living your best life today.
40. The more obstacles you face and overcome, the more times you falter and get back on track, the more difficulties you struggle with and conquer, the more resiliency you will naturally develop. There is nothing that can hold you back, if you are resilient. - Author: Jim Rohn
41. When you look to the past, don't sit and dwell on your regrets. Instead, focus on the things you learned from each experience and how they may enrich your future. Use the past not as something to hold you back, but as a method for reaffirming the drive to move forward on your chosen path. - Author: Jack Davenport
42. It's not the gifts you don't have that hold you back as much as the gifts you do have that you don't use. - Author: Orrin Woodward
43. You have to dare to be stronger. Let go of the pain, regret and superstitions. Just let it all go and move on. Let Nothing Hold You Back!
44. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Let nothing hold you back!
45. “Negative thoughts will hold you back, weigh you down, and drain your energy. Positive thoughts will give you more energy, lift you up, and set you free! Choose wisely!”
46. Don't let your image, don't let your size, hold you back. If I had let my hips or my jiggly thighs hold me back or the fact that I've got these big heavy breasts, then I would not be where I am today. - Author: Ashley Graham
47. I know you can do it and I believe in you. Let nothing hold you back!
48. There are people out there who don't actively hold you back as much as they work quietly on your insecurities so that you hold yourself back. - Author: Michael James Jackson
49. People will try to label you not good enough, too slow, too old, too many mistakes. You can't stop negative comments or prevent negative labels, but you can choose to not let them hold you back. - Author: Joel Osteen
50. Let nothing hold you back. Let nothing stop you. Let nothing stand in your way.
51. “Don’t let fear of what may happen hold you back from following your heart.”
52. You cannot let anything hold you back. You need to keep striving towards your goals.
53. If you want it, go get it. Let nothing hold you back. You can do it. You have the power. Believe in yourself. Nothing is impossible.
54. Let nothing hold you back… Let nothing slow you down, stop you from reaching your goals or hinder your success. If life knocks you down, get back up and keep moving forward.
55. If you've just stared into the abyss, quickly forget it: the lessons of history can only hold you back. - Author: Seth Klarman
56. Every day you must unlearn the ways that hold you back. You must rid yourself of negativity, so you can learn to fly. - Author: Leon Brown
57. Map Your Own Journey Go on your own journey. Don't let others hold you back; don't hold them back. Don't judge their journey, and don't let them judge yours. All persons are free to have the experiences their souls lead them to. - Author: Melody Beattie
58. Let nothing hold you back, let nothing stop you. You are your best chance at success.
59. Choose the best goals and make better decisions that won’t hold you back from success.
60. Let nothing hold you back, be only yourself and fight for your dreams.
61. Nothing can hold you back if you believe in yourself and in your abilities. Don’t let anyone hold you back from what you want the most.
62. Nothing will hold you back because you expect the unexpected. With a clear vision for your life, you are better prepared to combat any opposition. - Author: Farshad Asl
63. Remember anything can happen and you should never let anyone make you feel like you are limited. Let nothing hold you back in life.
64. Work hard, believe in your dreams, follow your dreams, don't give up, don't let failures hold you back. Those things were preached to me. They've taken a firm rooting system in my beliefs and what I'm passing on to my kids. - Author: Kevin Sorbo
65. You won’t be able to get what you want in life if you don’t reach for it. Let nothing hold you back.
66. Stop letting fear hold you back. Let go, and just let it happen. There’s nothing to hold you back. Now go and conquer!
67. “Excuses hold you back. Action moves you forward.”
68. Nothing can hold you back if you believe in yourself.
69. Let nothing hold you back. Don’t give up, be consistent and stay true to your goals.
70. “All day long people say “I just can’t do it.” Why not? The only thing holding you back from doing anything is you. It’s all in your mindset. Not one single person can keep you down or hold you back unless you let them.” – Joseph Andrus
71. Let nothing hold you back from reaching your goals. Let nothing hold you back from achieving your dreams. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something or that your goals are too big.
72. Life is full of what-ifs. You can't let it hold you back. If you do, you're not really living at all. . . just kind of going through the motions with no meaning. - Author: Bethany Hamilton
73. “I used to have a lot of superstitions, and then I realized that it was kind of hogwash. Once I let go of them, I relaxed a lot.” ― Amy Adams
74. “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” ― Steve Maraboli
75. “They say not to look back, but if you’re not sure what lies ahead, what else is there but looking back?”
76. “Look at the people from the top, who were trying to defeat you, when God holds your back day by day you go up.”
77. “There’s a weird freedom in letting go of what you lost and looking forward to the possibilities the empty space leaves behind.” ― James Lanman
78. “Sometimes letting go is braver than holding on until you break.”― Rebekah Crane
79. Let your attacker worry about his life. Don't hold back. Strike no more after he is incapable of further action, but see that he is stopped. - Author: Jeff Cooper
80. “Letting go is also a matter of self-worth.”― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
81. For me, a record is valid when I actually hold the vinyl. Like, I've worked on the art for a while and I see the vinyl and I go "Ooh, it's an actual LP. How cool is that?" That's very sacred to me. You can't take that back, you know? - Author: Ryan Adams
82. Don’t tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.
83. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
84. “Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror.”
85. “Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.”– Bryant McGill
86. Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.
87. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” ― C. S. Lewis
88. “Ares’s power was causing my anger. He’d love it if I attacked. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction.”
89. “The greatest thing is, at any moment, to be willing to give up who we are in order to become all that we can be.” – Max De Pree
90. “I was afraid to be confident for a long time. I had to quit second guessing everything because I worried so much about being wrong or worse, offending anyone. It was never intentional, but I wasted far too much energy and time holding myself back.”
91. “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” — Daphne Rose Kingma
92. “There are times in life when people must know when not to let go. Balloons are designed to teach small children this.” ― Terry Pratchett
93. “I do a good job of staying positive and just moving on.” – Katie Taylor
94. “Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit.” ― Shannon L. Alder
95. Delight yourself in the Lord & He will give you the desires of your heart.
96. “Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.”– Raymond Lindquist
97. “This is really helpful information. But what’s the easiest way to put this into practice, actually stick with it and stay positive even on tough days?”.
98. “If someone doesn’t fit in your company, you have an obligation to get rid of them because you’re holding them back from excelling elsewhere.” – Barbara Corcoran
99. “I am pointing to you that under these conditions--mental strain, physical malaise--it is highly probable that dislikes that were before merely mild and disagreements that were trivial might suddenly assume a more serious note. The result of pretending to be a more amiable, a more forgiving, a more high-minded person than one really is, has sooner or later the effect of causing one to behave as a more disagreeable, a more ruthless and an altogether more unpleasant person than is actually the case!
100. “Look up, always. Look back, never.”
101. “One thing I feel clear about is that it's important not to let your life live you. Otherwise, you end up at forty feeling you haven't really lived. What have I learned? Perhaps to live now, so that at fifty I won't look back upon my forties with regret.”
102. Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so near to Monday?
103. Everyone talks about it like it’s the easiest thing. Unfurl your fingers one by one until your hand is open. But my hand has been clenched into a fist for three years now; it’s frozen shut.” – Gayle Forman
104. It’s time to make your voice be heard. It’s time to do something different. It’s time to live life on your own terms.
105. Let go of loyalty to those who don’t deserve it
106. I’ll be ok. Just not today.
107. “Let go of the battle. Breathe quietly and let it be. Let your body relax and your heart soften. Open to whatever you experience without fighting.” – Jack Kornfield
108. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.”― Lalah Delia
109. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is, therefore, the means for correcting our misperceptions.” ― Gerald G. Jampolsky
110. Everyone likes ice cream," he said, white with rage. The mask of patience was slipping, and I don't know how I managed to hold back my tears. Everyone except you, son, because you're a moron. - Author: Cesar Aira
111. You can't hold back. You can't think of the subtleties of playing. You just have to get out and really bare it all, and hopefully you don't fall off the plank. And if you do, hey, pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and start all over again. - Author: Malcolm McDowell
112. “Let go and go beyond living the dream, by dreaming the reality, into a reality beyond the dream.” – Tom Althouse
113. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” — Hermann Hesse
114. “The future depends on what you do today.”
115. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
116. “When you loved someone, you couldn’t hold back. Love was a leap into the unknown, not a cautious dipping of the toe.”
117. “When a thing is done, it's done. Don't look back. Look forward to your next objective.”
118. Let go of the need to please everyone
119. I promised, I will not leave you. I will not hold back anymore. I will not allow anyone to get in between us. They don't have to deal with just you anymore. They'll have to deal with me too. - Author: Tijan
120. “Thank God I found the GOOD in goodbye.” – Beyonce Knowles
121. “The moment after being let go, when we can finally let it go, is the moment when love once again has hope.” – Brian MacLearn
122. “Your past does not equal your future.”– Anthony Robbins
123. “Wisdom is looking back at your life and realizing that every single event, person, place and idea was part of the perfected experience you needed to build your dream. Not one was a mistake.”
124. “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” ― Shannon L. Alder
125. “Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter.” – Melissa Marr
126. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett
127. No obstacles. No excuses. Never back down. Never give up. And never, ever let them win.
128. “Tell me I’m crazy for thinking you’re holding back from me as much as I’m hiding you.”
129. “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
130. A girl’s favorite songs will tell you more about how she feels than her lips ever will.
131. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.”
132. “Just because someone has been in your life for many years, doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be a point at which you finally decide to let go.” – Wilfred James Dolor
133. “You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go.”― Drew Gerald
134. “Instead of thinking I am losing something when I clear clutter, I dwell on what I might gain.”― Lisa J. Shultz
135. You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.
136. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
137. “Had any children? the doctor asks. I say No.
138. “The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life.” ― Mary Manin Morrissey
139. God has placed you where you’re at in this very moment for a reason, remember that and trust he is working everything out!
140. “Let hope inspire you, but let not idealism blind you. Don't look back, you can never look back.”
141. “You cannot embrace your destiny if you do not let go of your history.” — T.D. Jakes
142. Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
143. “Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed.” — Oprah Winfrey
144. “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
145. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
146. “Happiness will come when you let go of the hurt that’s holding you back.”
147. “If you’re too comfortable it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.”
148. “A mistake is only a mistake if you dwell on it. Let go and forgive.”― Akiroq Brost
149. “Just feel forgiveness in your heart. The universe will hear you and that will be enough.”
150. When you're doing a show on stage, and they show you a red light, that means you have 5 minutes left. At some clubs, they hold a candle up in the back. That's the worst method. You're up here, and then you see a floating candle. Oh, no! This place is haunted! I can't be funny when I'm frightened. - Author: Mitch Hedberg
151. “Have you been holding back from a risky, costly course to which you know in your heart God has called you? Hold back no longer. Your God is faithful to you and adequate for you. You will never need more than He can supply, and what He supplies, both materially and spiritually, will always be enough for the present.” – J.I. Packer
152. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
153. “Think about any attachments that are depleting your emotional reserves. Consider letting them go.” – Oprah Winfrey
154. You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
155. “Don’t worry about how many years you’ve been living the same way. If you truly wish to change, then you definitely can.”
156. Being fearless doesn't mean living a life devoid of fear, but living a life in which our fears don't hold us back - Author: Arianna Huffington
157. I have a bad back partially from playing the drums and singing. I used to have to hold my body in such a position that my spine got out of alignment. - Author: Don Henley
158. “The truth was, he now belonged only to my past, and it was time I begin to accept it, as much as it hurt to do so.” ― Tammara Webber
159. “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it. It simply means I can’t do it with them.”
160. “Do not look backwards if your goal is to move forward.”
161. “I turn and I slowly walk away and I don't look back. It has always been a fault of mine, but it is the way I am. I never look back. Never.”
162. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.” ― Steve Maraboli
163. “Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness.”
164. “If you work on something a little bit every day, you end up with something that is massive.”
165. By hating them, we hold onto them. We cannot heal.” – Vironika Tugaleva
166. “You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.” – Mandy Hale
167. “I tend not to look back. It's confusing.”
168. If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
169. “We're taught and trained to hold it all inside, to not feel the beauty of the innocence of letting it out when and how we feel it.
170. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.” – Stephen King
171. “For your own professionalism, reputation & appearance, it really is ok to NOT post every #video, picture, event or show on social media.
172. “Let the things of long ago drift away on the water.”― Alan Brennert
173. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don’t have something better.” – C. JoyBell C.
174. “Looking back we see with great clarity, and what once appeared as difficulties now reveal themselves as blessings.”
175. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
176. “The best way to move forward is to let go of the people holding you back.” – Murali Iyengar
177. It’s so amazing when someone comes to your life expecting nothing out of it but suddenly there right in front of you is everything you ever need.
178. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.”
179. Baltsaros's face was flushed, his lip curled into a slight sneer as he stared back at Jon. He felt a rush of adrenaline as he realized what the captain wanted from him.
180. Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.
181. When God gives you a “No,” give him a “Thank you.” He was protecting you from less than his best.
182. A serious girl, when she finds someone who calms her spirit and quiets her busy thoughts, will love you so fiercely, it will defy even her own logic and reasoning.
183. “The more you let go, the faster you will move ahead.” — Alan Cohen
184. “Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.” ― C. JoyBell C.
185. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!” – Steve Maraboli
186. Do you think that people ever really do believe they will die, that the world will just go along as always without them? I wonder if we aren't all a little surprised at the moment of crossover, if we don't look back over our shoulders saying, Now hold on. - Author: Elizabeth Berg
187. I have never been a fan of bond funds. Unlike a direct investment in an individual bond that you can hold to maturity and be assured you will get your principal back (assuming no default), a fund has no finite maturity date and most funds are actively traded. - Author: Suze Orman
188. “Stop fighting yourself and accept where you are in life. Let this time in your life motivate you to let go of all the things that are holding you back.” – Robert Tew
189. “I follow four dictates: face it, accept it, deal with it, then let it go.” ― Sheng-yen
190. Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
191. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
192. “The only way to keep a friend is to let go his stupid faults, and keep his silly love for you, with a bushel full of salt.” ― Fakeer Ishavardas
193. “There’s a trick to the Graceful Exit. It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage, a relationship is over – and to let go. It means leaving what’s over without denying its value.” – Ellen Goodman
194. “Let go. All will be lost, and in that is its beauty, its truth, all that we need.”
195. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
196. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection.”
197. “Meditation is really letting go of all the thought processes or ‘mind traffic’ that gets in the way of just whatever is between you and space and consciousness.” — Trudie Styler
198. Stay humble. Work hard. Be kind.
199. Let’s take back our power by letting nothing hold us back.
200. “Anything you can’t control is teaching you how to let go.” – Jackson Kiddard
201. I argue with wife over what little pieces of real estate investments we should try to pay on and hold, and which to let go back. We always said, "Put it in land, and you can always walk on it." We did, but no buyers would walk on it with us. - Author: Will Rogers
202. She will replace us all soon. And you, you'll be back to yourself, as scarred and lined as Lucifer's scrotum." What can you say to that? I hold up my glass. To the devil's balls. Allegra - Author: Richard Kadrey
203. “Doors are opening. There's no reason to turn back. Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward.”
204. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
205. By anchoring yourself in your breath, you can learn how to witness the emotional energy of others within you, without attaching yourself to these sensations.” – Mateo Sol
206. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
207. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energy moving forward together towards an answer.”– Denis Waitley
208. “There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.”– Jessica Hatchigan
209. “Don't look back and wonder why things went wrong. Don't regret not doing more. It happened for a reason. Your better days are ahead of you.”
210. “Holding back for a while and taking up some stirring moments can inspire us to ignore all futile prerogatives and rouse us to “put ourselves on hold.” By stepping out of our inner shell and discovering the outer world, we create room for other beings, learn how they think, experience what they feel, and understand what kindles them.”
211. “I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever…” – Fuyumi Soryo
212. “Don’t hang on to the past and don’t look on to the future, focus on your present and present will build your future, cover your past and make your present worth a while”― Meeran W. Malik
213. And these two people in the water, trying to hold onto each other, holding on as hard as they can, but in the end it’s just too much. The current’s too strong. They’ve got to let go, drift apart.” – Kazuo Ishiguro
214. “I can’t take back the past, but I can fight for the future.” – Shannon A. Thompson
215. “Never look back at your past, everything happens for a reason, keep your head up and look forward. The more you look back the more beautiful things you will miss in life.”
216. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.” — Tao Te Ching
217. “The good old days were never that good, believe me. The good new days are today, and better days are coming tomorrow. Our greatest songs are still unsung.”
218. The object isn't to be perfect. The goal isn't to hold back until you've created something beyond reproach. I believe the opposite is true. Our birthright is to fail and to fail often, but to fail in search of something bigger than we can imagine. To do anything else is to waste it all. - Author: Seth Godin
219. “Start wide, expand further, and never look back.”
220. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” -Catherine Ponder
221. “It’s sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of you life starts with goodbye.” – Carrie Underwood
222. “What’s holding you back in life? Your excuses, your stories, your negative habits, your beliefs, your behaviors, your attitude? All the above?”
223. “If someone breaks your heart, unburden yourself by seeking inner forgiveness. Then move ahead in life. Remember that each person who comes into your life serves a purpose.”― Anoir Ou-Chad
224. “In the war zone of arguments, debates, criticism - silence is the safe house.”
225. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” ― Lyndon B. Johnson
226. “What’s the greater risk? Letting go of what people think – or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?” — Brene Brown
227. If you have 8-foot ceilings, you'll want a low sofa, which gives the impression that the ceiling is taller than it is. In a room with a high ceiling, you want a high-back sofa to be a weighty presence that can hold up to the room. - Author: David Easton
228. Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you no one would believe it.
229. “I think that you never fall out of love with somebody, you just let go and move on.”—Ashley Rickards
230. “Dare to live by letting go.” – Tom Althouse
231. Let go of the need to control others
232. “Letting go of the bad memories of the past can really help you have a free feeling now while you take each day into the future.” — Zac Dixon
233. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”
234. “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.”
235. I want to show him that he has not been loved before. I want him to feel with one kiss, how I can make love to his soul for eternity.
236. The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
237. “Let your hope, not your hurts, shape your future.”
238. “As you become aware of what has robbed you of the purity of an innocent mind, a clear heart and a strong body, you will be deeply served by letting go of those familiar limitations.” — Debbie Ford
239. “Life moves on and so should we.” – Spencer Johnson
240. “Nothing ever happens like you imagine it will… but then again, if you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all. Imagining isn’t perfect. You can’t get all the way inside someone else… But imagining being someone else, or the world being something else, is the only way in. It is the machine that kills the fascists” ― John Green
241. Be real. Make connections with people. Look them in the eye. Tell them how you feel. Don't be afraid to say what you mean. When you let go of the stuff you hold inside, you'll be amazed at what comes back to you. - Author: Rachael Ray
242. “Even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger” ― Sara Evans
243. “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.”– Dan Brown
244. It was an emotional roller coaster - going from Christmas, then your aunt dies, and then all the stats come out and you might get all these records. I've been asked, 'How do you feel' Tired. I'm really blessed we do have this week off where I can kind of grab a hold back to reality. - Author: Shaun Alexander
245. As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
246. “There is no time for holding back.”
247. “We ought not to look back, unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors and for the purpose of profiting by dear bought experience.”
248. “Every day that we wake up is a good day. Every breath that we take is filled with hope for a better day. Every word that we speak is a chance to change what is bad into something good.”
249. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
250. “Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” – Tori Amos
251. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
252. “Sometimes letting go is simply changing the labels you place on an event. Looking at the same event with fresh eyes.” ― Steve Maraboli
253. Some people never surrender to love for the fear of being hurt. But to not have loved, to not have felt the immense joy it brings, would have been a far worse kind of death.” – Goldie Hawn
254. “Don't fear tomorrow or regret the past, live for what's now and never look back.”
255. “The answer to every adversity lies in courageously moving forward with faith.”– Edmond Mbiaka
256. “There are two ways to be. One is at war with reality and the other is at peace.” – Byron Katie
257. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
258. The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.
259. “I feel like, every single decision I make and every single album I make, it’s all about letting go. Letting go of the past and just getting on with it.” — John Grant
260. Even the war itself, the life-and-death struggle people went through is now like something from the distant past. We’re so caught up in our everyday lives that events of the past are no longer in orbit around our minds. There are just too many things we have to think about everyday, too many new things we have to learn. But still, no matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away. They remain with us forever, like a touchstone.” – haruki murakami
261. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” ― Nicole Sobon
262. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.”
263. “The only thing that’s holding you back is the way you’re thinking.” – Steve Vai
264. ”Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.”
265. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” ― C. JoyBell C.
266. To me, the job of a playwright is to explore and bring to light our lives. You can't hold back; you have to give in to this. Sometimes, you say things people don't want to hear. - Author: Ted Lange
267. Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
268. Let go of regretting past mistakes
269. There's only one time in your life when you can burn all the way down and walk away stronger. Waste your youth. That's what it's for. Don't hold back. Love until it hurts. The fire will fade. You're going to die. - Author: Josh Wagner
270. “Be mindful with the present you are creating. Does it look like the future you are hoping for?”
271. “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures you will absolutely be doing things differently from everybody else.”
272. When life throws you some difficulties, bravery will help you overcome them and be successful in what you do.
273. “We stay in unhappy situations due to our fears. You will prevail and circumstances will get better once you let go of what’s holding you back.”
274. “When the most important times are occurring, we don't even recognize them or notice. We are just busy living our lives. Only looking back do we know what was a great moment in our lives.”
275. You will forever be my always.
276. “You have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.” – Candace Bushnell
277. “Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.” – Eric Thomas
278. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back the difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.
279. It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep. The way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones.
280. If you love somebody; You better let it out; Don't hold it back; While you're trying to figure it out; Cause the only real pain a heart can ever know; Is the sorrow of regret; When you don't let your feelings show. So, did you say it, Did you mean it? - Author: Jewel
281. “The strength to be who you are without fear of rejection from others was something I respected, if only because it was something I aspired to myself.”
282. “Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.” ― TurcoisOminek
283. Security is, I would say, our top priority because for all the exciting things you will be able to do with computers - organizing your lives, staying in touch with people, being creative - if we don't solve these security problems, then people will hold back. - Author: Bill Gates
284. The pain we encounter throughout our days spent on this earth comes from the illusion that some moments can be held onto. Clinging to people and experiences that were never ours in the first place is what causes us to miss out on the beauty of the miracle that is the now. All of this is yours, yet none of it is. How could it be? Look around you. Everything is fleeting.
285. “When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you’ll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you.” – Osho
286. Dogs don't hold back. They see something they want and go after it. No matter what obstacles get in the way, the sheer act of chasing becomes the reward in and of itself. - Author: Gila Kurtz
287. The key to life is to set goals and go after those goals, don't hold anything back. - Author: Benson Henderson
288. Why wish upon a star? When you can pray to the one who created it.
289. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.”
290. “If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away.”
291. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. I live in the present and make it beautiful.
292. “Sometimes, the bravest thing you can do is to never look back.”
293. Some moments supersaturate, take on almost more than one tiny fragment of time can hold. How ... can you hold this sort of memory of someone and at the same time just try to seem normally, regularly, pleased when she comes back to visit for a few days every few years? - Author: Carol Anshaw
294. She’s standing on a line between giving up & seeing how much more she can take.
295. At the very leadt, we can grab Monica and hustle her skanky ass back to her dad wile you brave, strong menfolk hold off the bad guys. Right? - Author: Rachel Caine
296. “It is important for us to let go of the hurt and pain our past left behind and open up to the possibilities of what the future may hold.” — Ron Walker
297. “You live life looking forward, you understand life looking backward.”
298. “The only person who is truly holding you back is you. No more excuses. It’s time to change. It’s time to live life at a new level.” – Tony Robbins
299. “Dreams can come true, but there is a secret. They’re realized through the magic of persistence, determination, commitment, passion, practice, focus and hard work. They happen a step at a time, manifested over years, not weeks.”
300. “What’s done is done.” ― Hilliard MacBeth
301. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan and guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
302. “Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.”
303. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
304. “Don’t look back anymore. Move your attention and thoughts from that rear view mirror and to your bright future filled with new possibilities.”
305. “Those who doubt you,
306. “Some birds are not meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.” ― Stephen King
307. “When someone you love says goodbye you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has open in front of you.” ― Shannon L. Alder
308. “There is absolutely no beauty in holding onto something that you’re supposed to let go of.”― Sai Pradeep
309. To be successful, you have to do something you really love. Do what you love, believe in what you do, and the rest will come.
310. “There is love in holding and there is love in letting go.” – Elizabeth Berg
311. “Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present, it is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart.”
312. Conquering fear didn't mean not being afraid, it meant being afraid of something and doing it anyway. It meant saying no to fear-no you can't rule me, no you can't hold me back, no you can't keep me from the things I want the most. - Author: Laura Kaye
313. “The point of human evolution is adapting to circumstance. Not letting go of the old, but adapting it, is necessary.” — Sonali Bendre
314. “Sometimes you definitely need to just let go. You need to sort of forget everything.” ― Thea Gilmore
315. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” — Victor Kiam
316. Let go of the need to impress others
317. All that anger. It is the smoke that gets into your eyes. If you do not blow it away, how can you hope to see?”- Anthony Horowitz
318. Let go of feeling sorry for yourself
319. “Relinquishing control to another person is like death: it’s only scary until it finally happens.”– Agnostic Zetetic
320. “It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.” – Angelina Jolie
321. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
322. It’s challenging to let go of someone you care about and it’s exceedingly difficult to let go of an ideal and a belief in someone because what exacerbates the disappointment of finding out they weren’t who they presented themselves to be, is the betrayal of it.” – Donna Lynn Hope
323. When someone else’s happiness is your happiness that is love.
324. “You know, I try not to look back, because looking forward is so much better than looking backward.”
325. She acts like summer & walks like rain.
326. “In looking back, I see nothing to regret, and little to correct.”
327. It's so dark," she said lamely.
328. “Everything I read about hitting a midlife crisis was true. I had such a struggle letting go of youthful things and learning how to exist and have enthusiasm while settling into the comfort of an older age.” — David Bowie
329. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
330. “You can become better tomorrow than you are today, but it requires letting go of your past and learning from success and failure.” — Steve Gilliland
331. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” ― Steve Maraboli
332. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”– Cherokee Indian Proverb
333. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
334. “Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man; be that girl who never backed down.”
335. “You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success or are they holding you back?” – W. Clement Stone
336. “I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.” ― Jeffrey McDaniel
337. One day that is what will happen, West. And it will be incredibly hard. But what you can do now is make the most out of the time you have left. Talk to him even if he can't talk back. Hold his hand. Tell him everything you want him to know. So when he's gone you don't have regrets. - Author: Abbi Glines
338. “Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone, even if it means being uncomfortable.The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps, and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested — and your personal growth realized. ”
339. “Recklessness comes from ego. Fearlessness comes from letting go.”
340. Despite what you think you know, most people don't want to fight, especially when evenly matched. ... That's why you see those pissed young men doing the dance of "don't hold me back" while desperately hoping someone likes them enough to hold them back. - Author: Ben Aaronovitch
341. The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
342. “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.”
343. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” ― C. JoyBell C.
344. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” — Robert Downey Jr.
345. Many 'experts' don't possess the imagination or vision or any of the logistical expertise required to achieve malaria eradication. Their opinions shouldn't be allowed to hold back men and women who do possess these qualities from achieving the 'impossible. - Author: T.K. Naliaka
346. “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.” ― Ann Landers
347. “Do not let your hurt cause you to hate.” ― Timothy King
348. It’s hard not to fall in love with someone when they see the mixed up parts of your soul. When they understand the darkest and dustiest corners of your minds. When it’s four a.m. and they call because they know you’re not asleep.
349. “Take stock of everyone who has ever wronged you in any way, regardless of how severe or recent it may have been, and make the choice to let go. Forgiveness is an act of the heart.” ― Wayne Dyer
350. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” — Guy Finley
351. I keep so much pain inside myself. I grasp my anger and loneliness and hold it in my chest. It has changed me into something I never meant to be. It has transformed me in a person I do not recognize; but I don’t know how to let it go.
352. “All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.”― Henry Havelock Ellis
353. Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
354. “One of the best times for figuring out who you are and what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.” ― Mandy Hale
355. You can cause earthquakes?"
356. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” ― Deborah Reber
357. “No boundary or barrier surrounds the heart of a person that loves their self and others.”― Shannon L. Alder
358. He's gonna try and stand back, mess me about a bit, be cagey and hold on the inside and make it one of them fights that are boring. I don't wanna make a boring fight. I don't like to be involved in boring fights! - Author: Joe Calzaghe
359. What I do as a director is really create a safe environment that everyone can feel very comfortable in and experiment within so that they don't hold back anything. You never ever want someone to go, 'Oh I shouldn't have done that.' There isn't anything you shouldn't try. If it's terrible, who cares? - Author: Paul Feig
360. “Every man wants to believe in himself. And every man wants to be fearless. We become heroes when we stand up for what we believe in.”
361. No, I call. Come back.
362. “We need to learn to let go as easily as we grasp and we will find our hands full and our minds empty.”– Leo F. Buscaglia
363. No matter what obstacles life throws your way, you can always get through it. Believe in yourself.
364. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” ― Mandy Hale
365. “When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. It has nothing new to say and you don't have to listen. Would you really dig into yesterday's garbage to make tonight's meal? Do you dig into yesterday's mental garbage to create today's experiences?”
366. “Letting go follows our realization that holding on is of no further use!” — Guy Finley
367. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.
368. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go of the past that drags you down.” — Amit Ray
369. “If you’ve fallen down, today is the day you can get back up and try again.” – Amelie Chance
370. “Don't look back unless you can smile; don't look ahead unless you can dream.”
371. “Don't look back with tears, look forward with joy; and grab every bit of happiness you can. Don't waste your life being afraid to try new things, and don't be afraid of rejection, be afraid of rejecting what you know is right, in your heart.”
372. Now you'll get to see how I can really run a building, darlin. Not even a cracked knee to hold me back, yeah? What a nice birthday present. - Author: Marie Lu
373. “I don’t think it is ever too late to seek forgiveness and rewrite your future.” ― Carla Reighard
374. “Keeping baggage from the past will leave no room for happiness in the future.” – Wayne L. Misner
375. A good mayor is a useful person. How can you hold back when you have the chance to do good? - Author: Victor Hugo
376. “Memory looks back in order to move forward.” – Marty Rubin
377. “If it doesn’t do you any good, dump it. Take some action, push that lever, flush it away, and don’t look back. Take small steps everyday of your life, and start taking control of what you say when you talk to yourself.”
378. “To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.”– Jack Kornfield
379. “The harder you fight to hold on to specific assumptions, the more likely there’s gold in letting go of them.” — John Seely Brown
380. “No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” ― Haruki Murakami
381. Find the courage to break through the challenges. You got this.
382. “Sometimes the only way to get a grip is by learning to let go.”― Curtis Tyrone Jones
383. “People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.” – Bill Cosby
384. Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
385. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.
386. The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
387. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
388. Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
389. “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” – Shannon L. Alder
390. “By letting go of my fears and concerns, I’ve gained so much happiness and freedom. With that freedom I’ve also gained confidence.” — Sabrina Claudio
391. Girls love guys who dance, and I'm definitely going to be the first one on the dance floor. Usually, you just see guys sitting around, but I definitely don't hold back when it comes to dancing. - Author: Jacob Artist
392. “Know that everything is in perfect order whether you understand it or not.” – Valery Satterwhite
393. “Letting go isn’t a one-time thing, it’s something you have to do every day, over and over again.” – Dawson’s Creek
394. “Abandon anything about your life and habits that might be holding you back. Learn to create your own opportunities. Know that there is no finish line.” – Sophia Amoruso
395. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
396. “When we go back into the past and rake up all the troubles we’ve had, we end up reeling and staggering through life. Stability and peace of mind come by living in the moment.”– Pam W. Vredevelt
397. “Our regrets, our fears, they hold us back. We have to let them go so we can become what we're supposed to be. We have to burn them all away.”
398. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”
399. Quitting is not losing confidence, it’s realizing that there are more valuable ways you can spend your time. Quitting is not making excuses, it’s learning to be more productive, efficient and effective instead. Quitting is letting go of things (or people) that are sucking the life out of you so you can do more things that will bring you strength.” – Osayi Osar-Emokpae
400. “Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.”
401. “A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.” – Henry David Thoreau
402. “The only times you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come.”
403. And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.
404. “Not all wars are worth fighting. Sometimes you just have to let it go.”
405. I thought I could live my life without you,' she says, trying desperately to hold back her tears. I can't. I've tried and I can't do it.' - Author: Mike Gayle
406. There are going to be more moments in your life that you regret not doing than there will be moments you regret doing. So do them, and please, don't hold back. - Author: Sophie Abbott
407. “You can’t hold on to the past and expect to grow as a human being.”― Marty Rubin
408. Don’t give up now.
409. “You don’t have to be a genius, or a visionary, or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.”
410. One day someone is going to hug you so tight, that all of your broken pieces fit back together.
411. “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” ― Steve Maraboli
412. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point, you will.”
413. No! That's not the way! This is not the time! Hold it back! Tame it! Don't waste it! Send it back! It'll come when you call! - Author: Terry Pratchett
414. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”
415. Pray don't hold back," Robert said politely. You can tell me what you really think of my valet. Stewart broke in to a reluctant grin."Sorry fer bein' so forward, sir, but that valet o' yers is nothin' but a Frenchified piece o' lace. - Author: Karen Hawkins
416. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.”
417. If you're around someone who makes you feel good, you have to go for it. Don't hold back. - Author: Faith Sullivan
418. “A year from now you may wish you had started anyway.”
419. “I don't want to look back-I want to keep looking ahead. I'd hate for my defining moment to be my past.”
420. “We must have the courage to let go of the past if we are going to grasp the future.” ― David DeNotaris
421. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.
422. I knew who I was this morning but I’ve changed a few times since then.
423. “Honesty is vulnerability. Sadly, not everyone can handle someone’s honesty. However, lying allows people to be comfortable.”
424. “I’ve been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I’m moving on.” – Rascal Flatts
425. “Let go of becoming but never let go of taking action. Stop expecting and start living.” – Maxime Lagacé
426. “Hanging on to resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.” – Ann Landers
427. “You need to let go of the resentment inside of you and don’t let it shape the way your life will be in the future.” ― Heather Rose
428. “Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.” – Oprah Winfrey
429. “Letting go of things and not being afraid of being ridiculous or over the top – I think that’s the main thing for me to work on.” — Charlotte Gainsbourg
430. “Stop looking back when your future is ahead of you.”
431. You break up, you lose things, you never feel the same again. But maybe you should stop questioning why. Maybe you should just accept it and move on.” – Winna Efendi
432. “Part of growing up is just taking what you learn from that and moving on and not taking it to heart.”– Beverly Mitchell
433. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
434. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose up sides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow.” – Tony Schwartz
435. “Don’t spend too much time looking back into the past. It will not teach you anything new. It will just keep you stuck.”
436. Fear not, for I am with you. I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
437. I don't want anyone to be afraid. I don't anyone to hold back who they are. - Author: Connor Franta
438. “It is by giving the freedom to the other, that is by letting go, we gain our own freedom back.”– Aleksandra Ninkovic
439. “People think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soulmate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. … A soulmate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
440. I like to write with people I have a relationship with; otherwise it's kind of scary, and you hold back because you don't want to pour your guts out to someone you never met. - Author: Miranda Lambert
441. I don't care if the world or anyone in it tries to drag me down. Because I know that in the end, they will be the ones left tired from the struggle to hold me back. - Author: Hayley Williams
442. “We have our future to explore. We won’t be slaves to the past.” ― Tillie Cole
443. “You are not giving up when you let go, you are moving on, there is a big difference.” – Catherine Pulsifer
444. “Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?” – Leo Buscaglia
445. I owe no explanations for my flaws. I don’t have to justify my mistakes, my past, or my insecurities. I am growing and learning. Let me live.
446. “Sometimes, you have to let things go. Sometimes, you have to stop caring for a minute.”– Trina Etmanskie
447. “Letting go brings a feeling of lightness and freedom, like taking a heavy rock off your shoulders.” – Remez Sasson
448. “Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
449. The thing to hold onto, though, during the tough first year, is that you can make a real and genuine difference to your children's lives. And at some point in the future they may look back and remember you as someone who really mattered to them. What other career could offer such a wonderful reward? - Author: Sue Cowley
450. “There’s a victory in letting go of your expectations.” — Mike White
451. “Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.”– Roy T. Bennett
452. “You can live your life angry, bitter, mad at somebody or even guilty, not letting go of your own mistakes, but you won’t receive the good things God has in store.” — Joel Osteen
453. “You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
454. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
455. “The hardest part is what to leave behind, … It’s time to let go!” ― A. A. Milne
456. “Abundance is a process of letting go; that which is empty can receive.” – Bryant H. McGill
457. “Don’t aim for success. If you want it, just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.”
458. This isn't fair. I tell you guys everything. I don't hold back anything."
459. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” — B. Nicole
460. “Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go.” – Anaïs Nin
461. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
462. “I don't ever look back. I look forward.”
463. “I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward” ― Fridtjof Nansen
464. “You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding.” – Guy Finley
465. Even if it’s not exactly the way you wanted.
466. “Revenge stems from darkness. It won’t make you whole.” ― Shina Reynolds
467. “Letting go is not getting rid of memories. Memories will stay; they always do. Letting go is making sure that the pain associated with the memories goes away.”– Arti Honrao
468. “Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits. (January 11)” ― Sarah Ban Breathnach
469. “The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.” – Shannon L. Alder
470. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
471. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits.” – Sarah Breathnach
472. “Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.”
473. “Letting go means freedom from unpleasant memories.” – Remez Sasson
474. All the tears in the world can't bring back the dead or wash away your fears and grief. I want you to put up your chin and tell yourself you are strong. And if you begin to weaken, hold on to me. That's what I am here for. - Author: Cynthia Wright
475. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
476. “Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.”- Jackson Kiddard
477. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.”― Robert Brault
478. “Someday is not a day of the week.”
479. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.”
480. Some see a weed, some see a wish.
481. “Impossible is just an opinion.”
482. “Many new things open when we let go of our own imposed limitations and go into a place of the nonknowing of a beginner.” ― Patricia Heller
483. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
484. “Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti
485. “When faced with a challenge, happy families, like happy people, just add a new chapter to their life story that shows them overcoming the hardship.”
486. “I wonder, though…what would it be like? To be that close to a boy and have him see all of you, no holding back.”
487. Let go… and allow yourself to embrace what is waiting for you right at your feet.” – Steve Maraboli
488. “Don't look back and ask, why? Look ahead and ask, Why not?”
489. “And even when you fear that the whole world knows too much, or that you’ve revealed your deepest secrets, or that you’ve given away a huge chunk of yourself only to be broken again—close your eyes, take a deep breath, and let go. This is the beauty of vulnerability. It’s standing on the edge of a cliff with the definite possibility of falling, but giving away your heart anyways, because there’s an even bigger chance of the wind grabbing ahold of you, and you learning to fly.”
490. “Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.” — Shannon L. Alder
491. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
492. Dont ever hold back anything back from me. I want to now ... I want to know what you're feeling , even if you think I don't, even if you have trouble saying it - Author: S.C. Stephens
493. Good music doesn’t expiration date.
494. “Life is simple: Make choices and don't look back.”
495. “Most people believe that results matter. The idea that results matter is one that you have to keep letting go of. And most of the time, I believe it.” — Russell Simmons
496. Let your faith be bigger than your fear.
497. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” ― Shannon L. Alder
498. I’m stronger because I had to be. I’m smarter because of my mistakes, happier because of the sadness I’ve known, and now wiser because I learned.
499. The 3C’s in Life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the choice, to take the chance, if you want anything in life to change.
500. “It took a while to understand the beauty of just letting go.” ― Taylor Swift
501. “I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done.” ― Turcois Ominek
502. “Sometimes you hold on to what’s left,
503. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
504. “Don’t get buried in self-doubt just because someone else, no matter who they are to you in life, projects his/her own self-doubts onto you.”
505. You can unsubscribe anytime.
506. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” ― Criss Jami,
507. “Life is like a river, if you cannot let go of the past, it will drag you down the stream.”― Amit Ray
508. Breathe quietly and let it be. Let your body relax and your heart soften. Open to whatever you experience without fighting.” – Jack Kornfield
509. “Let go of certainty. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose up sides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow.” ― Tony Schwartz
510. By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
511. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it, but by working for it.”
512. “The art of letting go is art in its purest form.”– Meredith Pence
513. Don't you know that you're blowing my mind? What you do to me I can't describe. Baby, I can't hold back anymore. I just can't conceal it. You're the one I really adore. - Author: Mariah Carey
514. “The future is full of endless possibilities. Stop looking back and forge your dreams. The only person you should strive to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.”
515. “I let go of what stops me from moving forward and create space for better things to enter into my life.” ― Marge Castillon Di Blasio
516. For God to mend your broken heart you must give him ALL the pieces. You can't hold any back. - Author: Rick Warren
517. “There are a number of things to let go of in life. One of these things is worry of which there is nothing more unproductive or personally debilitating.” — Catherine Pulsifer
518. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
519. “Just because the past taps you at the shoulder, doesn't mean you have to look back.”
520. “When you hear fear knocking on the door, most of the time when you answer it, there’s nothing there. It’s just you holding yourself back.” – Brad Goreski
521. “What’s holding you back is the belief that something is holding you back.” – Kaitlyn Walsh
522. “The problem is not the problem. Your attitude about the problem, is the problem.” Captain Jack Sparrow
523. “Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
524. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
525. You only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you love her when you let her go.
526. If you are curious as to what your future may hold, you can look into a mirror. What is reflecting back? Does a sparkle in your eyes indicate excitement about new adventures and opportunities? Does a smile on your lips portray an inner happiness and abundant goodwill towards others? - Author: John Templeton
527. When we don't throw ourselves completely into it and we hold back our best efforts because of what happened in the past, we are letting the past decide the future. - Author: Rob Bell
528. “It is your courage that supports your ability to let go of deadly attitudes, change the way you organize your time, change your relationships and change who and what you are.” — S. Walston
529. “Forgiveness hurts but its reward is priceless.” ― Naide P Obiang
530. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click — you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
531. “Letting go does not mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to.” – Mandy Hale
532. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.” – Gerald G. Jampolsky
533. Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.
534. “It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on. It takes a lot of strength to let go.” – J. C. Watts
535. The obstacles become bridges for both to cross over, even if in opposite directions.” – Tom Althouse
536. Your mind is a powerful thing. When You fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
537. All we can do is apply ourselves to our profession, giving our very best effort but emotionally letting go of the outcome. Why? Because if we obsess about an outcome, we cannot possibly honour the present moment.” – Christopher Dines
538. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it. It’s like boats. You keep your motor on so you can steer with the current. And when you hear the sound of the waterfall coming nearer and nearer, tidy up the boat, put on your best tie and hat, and smoke a cigar right up till the moment you go over. That’s a triumph.” – Ray Bradbury
539. “Feeling uncomfortable in whatever you do does not have to stop you from doing anything, instead it should motivate you to do it anyway and let go of that feeling.” ― Susie Harper
540. I can’t do anything about yesterday. But tomorrow? Tomorrow, I can do something. And that something is never going to be letting anything hold me back.
541. “I have realized taking a stand is tough, but what’s tougher is maintaining it and letting go of all those who doubt your intent.” — Rhea Chakraborty
542. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
543. “I welcomed who I was and left behind who I was not.”― David Elliott
544. Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you.
545. Can I have my ear back?" He asked irritably.
546. It's daylight. Shouldn't you have burned to a crisp, or something? Don't you have to crawl into a coffin? Where do you keep it stashed, anyway?"
547. “Nothing is more rewarding and admirable than leading by silent example.”
548. “There ain’t no way you can hold onto something that wants to go, you understand? You can only love what you got while you got it.” ― Kate DiCamillo
549. “Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you.”― Steve Maraboli
550. To let go means to let be. When we let be with compassion, things come and go on their own.” – Jack Kornfield