350 Inspirational Doula Quotes: Empowering And Encouraging
1. “There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.” – Unknown
2. “For men and women alike, this journey is a the trajectory between birth and death, a human life lived. No one escapes the adventure. We only work with it differently.”
3. I can do it!
4. “Birth isn’t something we suffer, but something we actively do and exult in.” – Unknown
5. “Nothing better than spending an entire morning staring into my baby daughter’s eyes, whispering, “I can’t do this.” -Ryan Reynolds
6. “Although there are many trial marriages there is no such thing as a trial child.” – Gail Sheehy
7. “Fear can be overcome only by Faith.”
8. “When you have come to the edge of all light that you know and are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown,
9. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.”
10. “The woman’s stomach stuck up so high I couldn’t see her face or the upper part of her body at all. She seemed to have nothing but an enormous spider-fat stomach and two little ugly spindly legs propped in the high stirrups and all the time the baby was being born she never stopped making this unhuman whooping noise.”
11. “The wisdom and compassion a woman can intuitively experience in childbirth can make her a source of healing and understanding for other women.” – Stephen Gaskin
12. The instant of birth is exquisite. Pain and joy are one at this moment. Ever after, the dim recollection is so sweet that we speak to our children with a gratitude they never understand.
13. “It is not only that we want to bring about an easy labor, without risking injury to the mother or the child; we must go further.
14. “30,000 women will be giving birth with you today.