700 Romantic Finally Found You Quotes: Finally Found Love
1. Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever
2. “You are my soul. You are my light. You are my reason to breathe. Don’t you ever doubt that.” ― Jodi Ellen Malpas
3. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
4. ‘You bring out the best in me, you make me laugh, you make a positive atmosphere around me. And when you are gone, my life is all blank. You mean everything to me.’
5. “The first day you came into my life, I realized that you will stay here until the end.” – Unknown
6. Even if you ever stop me from loving you, I wouldn’t know what I would do without you.
7. “The only true gift is a portion of yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. It’s not like I can’t live without you; it is that I don’t even wish to try.
9. “Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”
10. Dora J. Arod, “Love Quotes for the Ages. And the Ageless Sages.”
11. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
12. If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me. – Rumi
13. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
14. The sun is rising in the sky, but to me, the day doesn’t start until you’ve risen out of bed. You’re the only source of light and warmth I need, lighting up my life with your smile and warming me with your mere presence. Now that you’ve gotten up and read this, my day has indeed started. Thank you!