1. Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever
2. “You are my soul. You are my light. You are my reason to breathe. Don’t you ever doubt that.” ― Jodi Ellen Malpas
3. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
4. ‘You bring out the best in me, you make me laugh, you make a positive atmosphere around me. And when you are gone, my life is all blank. You mean everything to me.’
5. “The first day you came into my life, I realized that you will stay here until the end.” – Unknown
6. Even if you ever stop me from loving you, I wouldn’t know what I would do without you.
7. “The only true gift is a portion of yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. It’s not like I can’t live without you; it is that I don’t even wish to try.
9. “Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”
10. Dora J. Arod, “Love Quotes for the Ages. And the Ageless Sages.”
11. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
12. If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me. – Rumi
13. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
14. The sun is rising in the sky, but to me, the day doesn’t start until you’ve risen out of bed. You’re the only source of light and warmth I need, lighting up my life with your smile and warming me with your mere presence. Now that you’ve gotten up and read this, my day has indeed started. Thank you!
15. “A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Kurt Vonnegut
16. “I can’t promise you forever, because that’s not long enough.”
17. “I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” ― Notting Hill
18. Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide? – Aladdin
19. You leave a permanent mark on my heart like a pen does on paper. I can’t live without you.
20. “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.”
21. “His love roared louder than her demons.”
22. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever
23. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
24. I can create another odyssey describing my love for you. You have such a profound influence on my life that I cannot erase the memories of you even if I live for a million years. I am lucky to be part of your life. I will love you till my last breath!
25. A river is nothing without the presence of water. I am nothing without you.
26. Every breath I take reminds me of you, especially when I think of what I’d do without you.
27. “The moment our lips met, I knew with pure and piercing certainty that we were meant to be together!” ― Leigh Bardugo
28. You and I, both ending up together, was not an accident. Our story was written in the stars even before we met each other. I thank God every day from the core of my heart for this! I wish you knew how much I adore you. I love you!
29. “All the time in the world is worth nothing if I don’t get to spend it with you.”
30. “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
31. Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service – The Tempest
32. “It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again!” – Unknown
33. Valerie Lombardo
34. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne
35. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
36. “I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.” – Unknown
37. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
38. ‘I can be anywhere with you as you make everything fine for me. You’re my everything, Love.’
39. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally
40. In case you still doubt it, I love you more than anything in the world. All my dreams will come true when I hold you in my arms once more. I love you so much, and I can’t live without you.
41. ‘The thought of you holding my hands and hearing your voice makes me feel as if I could live forever.’
42. Sinclair Lewis
43. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
44. I felt a void, but when you came along, two hearts melted together, beating as one. You filled the void and gave me joy, complimenting me. My life is incomplete without you.
45. “Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.”
46. Amazing is how I feel whenever you are near. How have I managed to live this long without you?
47. “No matter what happens, I will never, not in a thousand tragic outcomes, ever regret loving you.”
48. “Soulmate relationships are never complicated, difficult, or dramatic. True soulmates are like long
49. To my soulmate, I love you. I love you. I love you. I can never say those three words enough and unfortunately, I feel like you haven’t heard them at all lately. I’m sorry about that. I’ve been so overwhelmed with work that I haven’t had the time to give you much attention, but that will change soon. You know why? Because I love you. I love you. I love you. Sweet Dreams!
50. “Love knows no distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker
51. Your smile can be compared to a flower. Your voice can be compared to a cuckoo, Your innocence to a child, But in stupidity, you have no comparison, You’re the best!
52. “You lift me up to new levels, and make me feel things I have never felt before.”
53. “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.” – Taylor Swift
54. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” — Unknown
55. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
56. “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.” – Anonymous
57. Anytime I want to tell you how much you mean to me. I find it hard to capture the essence of your value in mere words. Yet, my heart won’t let me rest until I speak out its desire. The best way I can say it is that you are, to me, a diamond discovered in the most unexpected place. Do you know what is done with such a treasure? It is cherished and esteemed above any other item of an endowment. That is how I value you, my priceless jewel.
58. Robert Frost
59. In your eyes, I find the answers I wanted. You are mine, and I want to be yours both today and forever. I can’t live without you.
60. The wrong one will find you in peace and leave you in pieces, but the right one will find you in pieces and lead you to peace.”
61. “My heart is and always will be yours.”
62. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
63. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?” — Jean Illsley Clarke
64. “I am in love – and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life.” – D.H. Lawrence
65. “Believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as you wish without having to step outside it.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke
66. “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
67. I have been diagnosed with the deadly I Miss You Syndrome, due to which I suffer from a permanent and irreversible disability of Missing You all the time. I miss you, sweetheart.
68. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” — Sarah Bernhardt
69. ‘You’ve been sent by heaven to me, and I’ll cherish every special moment that you are with me. Love you, my everything.’
70. Your love has awakened the desires inside of me. All I want right now is to live with you for the rest of my life. I don’t think, and I can live without you.
71. “I told you. You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” – L.J. Smith
72. Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. – Romans 12:9
73. “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star–late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.”
74. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
75. But the heart's not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love. – Her
76. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
77. “I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.” — Unknown
78. “He stirred my soul in the most subtle way and the story between us wrote itself.” — Nikki Rowe
79. A day without you makes me want the question of the existence of planet Earth. Dear love, you keep me going even on my most vulnerable days. Without you, I cannot breathe; without you, I am incomplete. I love you so much, babe.
80. “I want to be with you until my last page.” — A.R. Asher
81. Ralph Block
82. “Love understands love; it needs no talk.” – Francis Havergal
83. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
84. Albert Einstein
85. Deep within us — no matter who we are — there lives a feeling of wanting to be lovable, of wanting to be the kind of person that others like to be with. And the greatest thing we can do is to let people know that they are loved and capable of loving. – Fred Rogers
86. My love for you has no beginning and no end. It is cyclical, like life. It is ever. flowing, like the oceans. It is as boundless as the sky and as vast as the universe. When I see your face, I see my past, my present, my future. When I hold your hand, I feel everything inside of me expand. You are my everything.
87. “A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.” — Thomas Moore
88. “‘What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that?’ he wondered. ‘Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.’” — Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
89. “I’ve fallen in love many times…always with you.” – Unknown
90. “Babe, thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.” – Unknown
91. Some people are worth melting for. – Frozen
92. ‘Whenever I am faced with challenges, I know I can survive them because you are at my side holding my hands. You are my everything.’
93. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle, ‘The White Company’
94. “All I know about love is just because of you. Please always be with me and do love me this way the whole life.”
95. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – All's Well That Ends Well
96. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love… I love… I love you.“
97. ‘Every aspect of my life began to make sense from the moment you came into my world. Thank you for being everything.’
98. ‘I didn’t know that fantasy stories were true until I met you. I appreciate your kindness towards me. I love you to the moon and back.’
99. “You were made perfectly to be loved—and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
100. I miss you, my dear and beloved lady, so much that sometimes it is difficult to breathe. I want to run to you and fall into your tender embrace, smell your hair, feel your warmth.
101. Just like how a beautiful day is incomplete without the bright SUN and a picture. perfect night is unfinished without the radiant MOON and shining STARS, I am incomplete without YOU. I miss you.
102. Rita Rudner
103. “The way he’s looking at me is like I’m the only beating heart in the world.”
104. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
105. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
106. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.” – Unknown
107. ‘You mean everything to me, and that’s the miracle of my life. You make me complete.’
108. “My love, do you know that my entire night was spent dreaming about you? Now I want to spend my whole day with you.”
109. “We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.” – Geothe
110. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
111. “I never had a moment’s doubt that I loved you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one, my reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
112. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
113. I cannot live a day without seeing your beautiful smile, and I cannot go to bed without having you in my mind. There is simply no way I can live life when you are not there with me.
114. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”—Max Müller
115. “Thank you for your sweet, sweet love. You’ll never truly know just how happy you make me and how much I love you so.” – Unknown
116. “I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.” – Unknown
117. You deserve to be with someone who looks at you every single day like they have won the lottery and have the whole world in front of them.”
118. You are my strength. You are not only the sails that steer my ship, but you are also the waves below that carry me. Without you, I would cease to have a backbone, as you are the entire foundation holding me up. I could never think of a day where you are not with me. I imagine if that day came, I would become weak. I would crumble into a coward. But together, we are strong. We are unstoppable. That is why I love you.
119. ‘I cannot measure the amount of happiness you bring into my life. You are my life, my world, my everything.’
120. “If rain drops were kisses, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seas, I’d send you oceans. And if love was a person I’d send you me.” – Emily Bronte
121. “Sometimes I love you. Sometimes I want to punch you in the face.” – Unknown
122. And in those moments when you feel afraid to trust love, remember that I have crossed a great ocean of loneliness to find you. Mine is not a fair-weather heart. It was built to outlast storms.”
123. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
124. You have no idea how you’ve changed my life. I never thought it was possible to have this much love for someone, I never thought my heart could handle it. I know there are days when we argue and don’t see eye. to. eye, but you are the only person I would want to have those arguments with. What we have together is unique. It is a special bond that is strong and unbreakable. I truly love you! Good Morning!
125. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
126. “I Promised to always find you. I promised you and you promised me. I came here for you because of it; I am here because of it.”
127. “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
128. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”— Leo Christopher
129. You’re my one and only – you’re irreplaceable and my everything. I will forever and always love you so much more than you could ever imagine.
130. No matter where I go, no matter what I do, I always find myself thinking about you. My love, I can’t live without you.
131. ‘You are not just the lady of my dreams, but the one who makes my heart beat. I cannot stop loving you, my world.’
132. “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
133. My life is a mess without you, but I’m glad you’re in it. I hope you know how much I love you. You’re my world and everything in it. You make me feel alive, like the world is mine for the taking. You’ve shown me that there are no limits to what we can do together. You are my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. I could not imagine living without you.
134. “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
135. “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” — Dr. Seuss
136. “Appreciate the moment of a first kiss, it may be the last time you own your heart.” – R.M. Drake
137. “When I listen to my heart, it whispers your name.” — Unknown
138. “Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest.” — Professor Irwin Corey
139. “Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great."
140. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
141. “She loved me coming and going, at my worst and at my best. She had a bottomless well of love for me.” ― Mitch Albom
142. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”
143. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
144. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
145. “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – Don Byas
146. “I exist in two places, here and where you are.” – Margaret Atwood
147. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
148. “If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Unknown
149. J.R.R. Tolkien, “The Lord of the Rings”
150. “I love you neither with my heart, nor with my mind. My heart might stop, my mind can forget. I love you with my soul because my soul never stops or forgets.” – Rumi
151. “There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.”― Steve Maraboli
152. You are the light that my life was missing; you are the love of my life. I have been searching for you all the days of my life. I am happy I found you. I love you, and I can’t do without you.
153. “You are my song. You are my song of love.”
154. “Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” – Sarah Dessen
155. They say pictures are worth a thousand words, but I can only say three words when I look at your picture: I love you.
156. I crave so much more than just a physical connection. I crave who you are and where you came from, your desires and fears. I yearn to know every inch of you beyond the surface.”
157. Mark Twain
158. “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.”
159. Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. – A Midsummer Night's Dream
160. “Of all the tools I have in the kitchen, you're the jar opener I love the most.”
161. If today isn’t going well, know that tonight will be better.
162. “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”
163. Missing you is not just a habit; it is a deadly addiction. Missing you is not just a compulsion; it is a painful desperation. I miss you, girl.
164. “The most important day of the year to say ‘I love you’ is everyday, not just on Valentine’s Day.” — Catherine Pulsifer
165. “All I could think was that I would like to spend every morning for the rest of my life waking up beside you.” — Nicholas Sparks
166. I can’t sleep without your thought. I can’t have a fulfilled day without your smile. I can’t do anything without your love. I can’t live without you.
167. You are beautiful and intelligent, and it is time for you to go to rest, my dear girlfriend, so that tomorrow you look even better and leave everyone surprised by the bright ideas you have. I am completely in love with you, and I want you to have that in mind before you go to sleep. I love you very much!
168. “To me, you are magical.” – Renée Ahdieh
169. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” — Karl A. Menninger
170. “I promise to love you forever; every single day of forever.” – Stephenie Meyer
171. Thanks for the wonderful feeling of your love. You brought love closer to me, and now I can’t smile without your love. Without you here, I find it hard doing anything.
172. ‘Be aware that I need you for the rest of my life. Because you mean the world to me,’
173. As the dew of the morning, your love brings refreshment to my soul. As the night can’t have enough of the stars, so my life depends on the light of your love to shine. I belong to you, sweetheart.
174. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
175. “She’s the kind of magic that you marry.” — Adrian Michael
176. Until men and women start having honest conversations about who truly is, what demons they battle with, where they lack and what they truly want… Love will continue to be a temporary emotion…honesty and communication are key.”
177. “To you, I'll give the world.” — “Songbird” by Fleetwood Mac
178. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Noah Calhoun
179. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
180. “You are every beautiful thing that has ever happened to me wrapped in a person. You may think you are ordinary, but to me, you are as magical as the ocean.” ― Nikita Gill
181. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”― E. E. Cummings
182. “All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you.”
183. “I ignored your aura but it grabbed me by the hand, like the moon pulled the tide, and the tide pulled the sand.” ― Talib Kweli
184. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
185. Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service. The Tempest
186. ‘I want you to know about my feelings towards you. For me, you are infinity and beyond, and my everything.’
187. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” —Haruki Murakami
188. “You are, and always have been, my dream.” – Nicholas Sparks
189. “I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found.” — Claire LaZebnik
190. “If forever does exist, please let it be you…” – A.R Asher
191. “Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your best friend every night of the week.” ― Christie Cook
192. So just to brag on my amazing girlfriend for a minute! You are so sweet, and I’m so blessed to have such a thoughtful wonderful woman in my life. I love you, honey! I can’t wait to start the rest of my life with you!! You mean the absolute world to me, and I’m so happy to have you! Thank you for continuing to make me happy every single day! You’re beyond perfect.
193. “Her heart, a newborn thing just beginning to know itself, believed Carmen’s heart.”
194. “You are lucky enough to be best friends who love each other and that’s the strongest kind of love because at its core it has kindness, patience, and respect.” – The Big Bang Theory
195. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. – 1 Peter 4:8
196. “I wish I had done everything on earth with you.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
197. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” – Jennifer Aniston
198. I wasn’t really looking for anything when I found you and it somehow made me question what I wanted, was I ready for love? I don’t think anyone is ever ready, but when someone makes you feel alive again, it’s kind of worth the risk.”
199. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. – Romans 12:10
200. “Everything means nothing if I ain't got you.” — “If I Ain't Got You” by Alicia Keys
201. “My heart is and always will be yours.” — Sense And Sensibility by Jane Austen
202. “I want to remain in your warm embrace for as long as I can remember.” – Unknown
203. ‘You are not my friend, you are my love. You are not just my love, you are my heart. You are not just my heart, you are my life. You are not just my life, you are my world. You are not just my world, you are my everything.’
204. “Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning.” — Brian L. Weiss
205. We have come a long way. Nothing in heaven and on Earth can make me let you off my heart. The day you came to my heart, I locked it up and threw the key away. Together we’ll walk the path, sing the song and dance the beat: just you and me. Good morning love.
206. “Hold my hand, hold my heart, and hold me forever. I love you.” – Unknown
207. “For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.”
208. You seem to be working very hard. When we meet later, I’ll help. you relax. *wink*
209. “I love you more than I can express, or can ever hope to express.” – Jude Morgan
210. “The brightness of my day doesn`t depend on the amount of sunshine. Everything depends on your smile.”
211. “We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another… Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you, me.” — Evy Michaels
212. “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” — Leo Christopher
213. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
214. I can’t make it till the end without you, and I instead wall through the fire with you then take this journey all by myself.
215. ‘Now that you have entered my life, I promise to be with you in bad and good times. You are my everything.’
216. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
217. “In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
218. “My daily routine after coming home from work is to jump in the shower, brush my teeth, and think about you before sleeping. It’s just perfect!” – Anonymous
219. “I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”
220. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
221. “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.” — Arielle Ford
222. Dorothy L. Sayers, “Busman's Honeymoon”
223. “In a church of my own we’re perfect together I recognize you in the stained glass.” — Heather Nova, “The Sorrowjoy”
224. “If I could be any part of you I would be your tears. Conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.”
225. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
226. “You and me together, through the days and nights. I don’t worry ’cause everything’s gonna be alright.” — Alicia Keys
227. “I don’t think…there’s ever a boring second around you.”
228. “Could I have this dance for the rest of my life? Would you be my partner every night?” — Anne Murray
229. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
230. She had blue skin,
231. We love because He first loved us. – 1 John 4:19
232. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”— Andre Breton
233. “True love is not a potion one person can swallow and another refuse to drink. It happens only when the souls of two join together to form one” ― P.C. Cast, Goddess of the Sea
234. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.K.K. Tolken, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
235. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
236. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” — Barbara De Angelis
237. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” — Elaine Davis
238. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
239. I have just met you and I love you. Dug, Up
240. Oscar Wilde
241. ‘There’s no iota of doubt about my love towards you. I would love you today and forever as you are everything to me.’
242. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
243. “The best thing you can do is fall in love. My life has been changed by falling in love.” – Russell Brand
244. “To you, I’ll give the world.” — Fleetwood Mac
245. A serious girl, when she finds someone who calms her spirit and quiets her busy thoughts, will love you so fiercely, it will defy even her own logic and reasoning.”
246. “Don’t rush into love. You’ll find the person meant for you when you least expect it.” — Franzie Gubatina
247. I deserve mind-blowing passion in my relationship.”
248. “I knew then that we were like two pieces of cloth, sewn together for life. Our stitches couldn’t be undone. I wouldn’t let them.”
249. “Baby it’s you. You’re the one I love, You’re the one I need, You’re the only one I see.” –Beyonce
250. “Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation, and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope.” — Victoria Erickson
251. “The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
252. Since the day you entered my life, you have shown me how unconditional your love is, and I am prepared to love you until the day I die.
253. ‘Let me share my feelings with you and be with me until the sun stops shining. You mean the world to me.’
254. ‘The day you kissed me, I tasted what life is. You make my world complete as it is all about you and for you.’
255. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
256. “I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.” – William Shakespeare
257. F. Scott Fitzgerald, “The Great Gatsby”
258. “Genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it’s a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.” — Gwendoline Christie
259. “Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage.” – Ambrose Bierce
260. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
261. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess DianaSave
262. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” — Lenny Bruce
263. Dear [name], sometimes I wonder how long I would survive if I didn’t have you in my life to lighten up my day. I have been waiting all my life for someone like you. Someone who could make me smile even when I don’t want to. Someone who could put a smile on my face when there is no reason at all. Someone who could make me laugh when I’m sad and confused. Someone who can be there for me whenever I need them most. Someone who can understand me ideally even though we’re miles apart. Someone who will always be there for me no matter what happens in our lives. That person is you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. I can’t live without you.
264. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.”
265. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov
266. “You can meet thousands of people and none of them will touch you. And then one day, someone can come in and touch your soul and before you know it, your life has been changed forever.” — Jamie Randall, Love & Other Drugs
267. Vladimir Nabokov
268. “I am like a flower, which cannot live without the sun: I also cannot live without your love.” – Unknown
269. “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
270. You deserve to be loved without having to hide the parts of yourself that you think are unlovable.”
271. “It’s always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for.” — S.L. Gray
272. “I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”
273. “I believe I’ve already met my soulmate and even if I’m not his, the memory makes me smile because it was truly beautiful.” ― Dominic Riccitello
274. You are my greatest adventure. – The Incredibles
275. “To me, you are perfect.”
276. “I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip." — Unknown
277. “Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.”
278. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
279. Real love doesn’t meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.” ~ (finding love quotes)
280. You are the missing part of the puzzle that changed everything. My life is now whole and fulfilling. I love you, no matter what it takes.
281. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Dirty Dancing
282. Your love inspires me to aim for the top in my career. It pushes me on and challenges me to take charge and to bring home results of sweet. smelling savor!
283. “You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” ― Iris
284. If I was asked, “what would I do without you?” Something whispers to me that without you, I might lose myself.
285. I know we’ll be together, always and forever; you have loved me alright regardless of my shortcomings; it’s incredible getting all the best from you, knowing I don’t deserve it, but you keep telling me, God is on our side, your smile brightens up my day. Love you so much, dear.
286. ‘Some cannot live without air, and others cannot live without water, but I cannot live without you. I love you, my life.’
287. My dear girlfriend, you are the sole owner of my heart. I want you to rest and have a good night’s sleep so that tomorrow you start your day in the best way possible. Do not forget that you are always present in my mind and that I wish you the best, for you are one of the most remarkable people I have met. I love you very much.
288. “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.” – Rene Yasenek
289. “There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks
290. “Our relationship is meant to be, something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.” ― Unknown
291. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. – 1 Corinthians 13:4
292. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” — David Tyson
293. “I’ve never loved someone the way that I love you.” — Alicia Keys
294. “There is a special bond between twin soulmates—unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.” — Mettrie L.
295. “I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.”
296. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs, being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers’ eyes, being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers’ tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.”
297. “Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you.” ― Megan Mullally
298. “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.” — Edgar Cayce
299. What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. – It's a Wonderful Life
300. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. Buddha
301. “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.”
302. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. – Marilyn Monroe
303. I’m so satisfied with your love, yet I want more. The more of you I get, the more I pant for. I love the day we met. I thank my stars for bringing you my way. Finally, this is what I’ve been searching for. In you, I found it all. Good morning my love.
304. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
305. “It’s you I think of when I wake each morning. It’s your face in my dreams.” — Melissa Marr
306. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
307. “Love is like pi—natural, irrational, and very important.”
308. I’ve prepared the perfect date for tonight: candles, music, and. just the two of us.
309. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi
310. “I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them.” — Colleen Hoover, This Girl
311. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
312. Joel Barish, “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”
313. Sweetheart,No one brings so much happiness to my life as you. In your company, I find love that I have never known before. I can’t imagine what my life would be without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Good Morning!
314. Nothing gives me peace and comfort more than remembering that I have someone like you.
315. ‘You’re the water that quenches my thirst and bread that satisfies my hunger. You are everything, my baby.’
316. Sometimes I prefer to stay awake and watch you. For seeing your beautiful face gives me joy than sleeping off and wandering in dreamland without you.
317. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
318. ‘Without you, I see my world crashing down. But, when you are with me, my life can be built in a day. You’re my everything.’
319. “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
320. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne, ‘Winnie The Pooh’
321. A day that is void of your voice is to mean an incomplete one. For with your voice comes the soul melting laughter, which is all I need to have a great and happy day. I hope mine makes you feel the same way.
322. Love is not something that you can express in words. Love is something that is represented by actions and felt with the heart. I don’t know how much loved I make you feel but trust me, dear, you are the most precious thing in my life. I love you!
323. F. Scott Fitzgerald
324. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.” — Candace Bushnell, Sex and the City
325. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – Scott Adams
326. “Love is a lot like a backache: it doesn’t show up on X
327. ‘If God gave me an option between you and my breathing, I would choose you as you are my life.’
328. Iain Thomas, “I Wrote This For You”
329. “I could start fires with what I feel for you.”
330. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”– Henry Miller
331. You have made me realize how much power the word “love” holds and definitely made me understand the true meaning of romantic love. Thanks for being such a kind, understanding, and generous human being. You inspire me a lot. Love you, baby girl.
332. “I fell in love with his unchanging soul.” ― Claudia Gray
333. ”When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” ―Arrigo Boito
334. “I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.” – You’ve Got Mail
335. I’ve never felt good in my whole life till I met you. No matter how brave I act, I don’t spend any single moment without thinking of you.
336. Charles Dickens
337. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
338. A step away, loneliness engulfs me like a furious fire. You showered me with so much love, I am intoxicated, yet I crave for more. Your love is sweeter than wine, and I’m so incomplete without you.
339. “I love you every minute of my life; you`re my love and my life. Not all people are lucky to find the sense of their life. I am happy, cause I had found it when I met you – the love of my life.” – Rabindranath Tagore
340. ‘It’s once in a lifetime that someone enters your life and makes it worth living. You are the one who transformed my life. Thank you, my world.’
341. “I love you every step of the way.” – Unknown
342. A good woman doesn’t want a Superman… she knows he doesn’t exist. All she wants is a good man who can bring stability and consistency to her life. A man who understands her emotionally and whose presence can both calm her soul and light a fire in her spirit all at the same time. That’s what she wants. That’s what she needs.”
343. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self
344. “But if I close my eyes
345. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
346. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
347. ‘I am amazingly, deliriously, and passionately in love with you. You are everything to me, and I am nothing without you.’
348. “If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.” – Anonymous
349. If you were Romeo and I were Juliet; our story would have been slightly different than the original one written by Shakespeare. We wouldn’t have died for each other in the end – we would have lived for each other even after the end. I love you.
350. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once.” — John Green
351. ‘I strive to show you my best. I love you, my angel. You are everything to me.’
352. “I would die a thousand deaths just to be with you. You are all that I need, all that I want and all that I would ever want.” – Unknown
353. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns
354. Your imperfections are perfect to my eyes, and your brokenness is complete In my heart. I love every part of you.
355. “In short I will part with anything for you, but you.” – Mary Wortley Montagu
356. “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.” — Unknown
357. “To fall in love with someone's thoughts—the most intimate, splendid romance.”
358. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
359. There's only one thing that cuts through all our realities and that's love—the bridge between all our differences. – The L Word
360. “To me, you are magic.”
361. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
362. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” — The Princess and the Frog
363. I can't do everything but I'd do anything for you
364. “There are no accidental meetings between souls.” — Sheila Burke
365. “I wish you all the best, Benjamin De Backer.” They aren’t the same words, but I know exactly what he means. “I love you too.”
366. “I’m not going far. I’ll always be here. Just an inch away. I promise.”— Rachael Lippincott
367. I want you to know that you are the most essential thing in my life. You’re the reason I do everything. When I get up in the morning, I feel so grateful for every second I have with you and have here on Earth. You give my life meaning; you give my days such joy; you are the reason I smile. Thank you for being with me, for joining me on this journey through life. Your love is everything to me.
368. You make my dreams become a reality, how on earth will I live without you. I am ready to go on any journey with you because nobody can replace the position you hold in my life.
369. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” – Henry Van Dyke
370. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.”
371. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” – Nicholas Sparks
372. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.“ – Roy Croft
373. I’m trying to figure out what I would do without you? But you’re the answer to my prayers, and I don’t want to live without you.
374. You are the air my body needs every day to survive.
375. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to Earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” —Boris Pasternak
376. “See, the thing about the falling in love montage is that when it’s over, the characters have fallen in love.”— Ciara Smyth
377. I can’t exist without you. You fill my life with wonder.
378. “I love gazing in your eyes and my favorite place in the world is lying in your arms.”
379. Love and compassion are the true religions to me. But to develop this, we do not need to believe in any religion Dalai Lama
380. “It’s always better when we’re together.”
381. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” Cute Love Quotes for Him
382. Love is more black and white than we like to tell ourselves. Don’t allow anyone to keep you trapped in the. promise” of the gray area. The bottom line is: if they love you, truly love you, they will do whatever it takes to be with you. There won’t be any excuses or doubts or fears or hesitation. Love is ACTION. Everything else is just words.”
383. ‘It’s difficult to pick things because I am indecisive. But when I chose you, it hardly took a moment to decide you are everything.’
384. “Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Ernest Hemingway
385. “Your morning coffee will be made perfect, with a teaspoon of my love and a pinch of my hugs.”
386. “I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.” ― Laura Jesson
387. “His smile ruins me.”
388. ‘I fall for you every day I see you. Everything you do or say makes me care for you more. I have never dreamt of having such a special person in my life. You are everything to me.’
389. “Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.”
390. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.” – Unknown
391. Larry Fleinhardt, “Numb3rs”
392. “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever
393. It’s all about the one who calms the storm. It’s your dancing partner, drinking buddy, lover, adventure buddy, stare at the stars, and talk about life, and best friend in one.”
394. “To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” – J.K. Rowling
395. “I’ll be your family now.”
396. “You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be.” – Iris
397. You mean the stars to me, you’re my sunshine, you are my rhythm and blues, but I can’t have you even if you know how much I love you.
398. “I didn’t want to fall in love, not at all. But at some point you smiled and holy shit I blew it.”
399. “Not all loves are meant to last forever. Some burn like fire until there is nothing left but ash and black ink on skin. Others, like the love I feel for Rishi, stay close.”
400. “If your life is hundred, I wish to be a hundred minus one day, so that I never live without you.”
401. “To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the whole world.” — Pablo Casals
402. “You don't love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” — J. Smith
403. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
404. Wow! I think I am 101% in love with you. Can I be so bold as to invite you to study with me Saturday afternoon and after, invite you to go to the movies and then, invite you to go to dinner and then, invite you to go dancing and then, if you were not tired of my lack of objectivity, ask you a kiss? The answer, please, or shorten the process by giving me this kiss at once!
405. “Infinity is forever, and that is what you are to me, you are my forever.”― Sandi Lynn
406. I may not always love you,
407. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks
408. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.”― Emery Allen
409. The feeling you give to me is totally out of this world. You have made me the happiest person on earth with the love and attention you shower on me. I won’t be this happy without your love.
410. You are my opposite. It’s funny the way we are very different yet complement each other perfectly. Our differences don’t keep our love from flowing perfectly. Indeed, you were created to complete me. No other person can do it. I love you with every part of my being.
411. Julie Kagawa
412. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Unknown
413. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self
414. “You deserve to heal and grow, too. You deserve to have someone to talk to about your problem; you deserve unconditional support; you deserve care and safety and all the things you need to thrive. Just because you may not have them doesn’t mean you don’t deserve them.”
415. I'm in lesbians with you. – Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
416. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
417. “Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.” — Tim McGraw
418. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
419. Don’t ever leave me because I will be empty. I already know that you are the one God prepared for me, so I’m no longer searching.
420. “Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.”
421. “Love is a powerful thing, more powerful than blood, although both run through us like a river.”
422. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” — Diana Peterfreund
423. “You are my life and the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than anything else.”
424. “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
425. Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul that you never knew was missing. – Torquato Tasso
426. You make my light come on and my life better. You make living worthwhile and my days purposeful. I am happy to have met you when I did. I can’t imagine how it will look like if I don’t see you.
427. “I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal.” – Vita Sackville
428. “You always gain by giving love.” — Reese Witherspoon
429. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” —Alfred Tennyson
430. Laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters. – Tom Robbins
431. “I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.”
432. Find someone who isn’t afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who knows that you are not perfect but treats you as if you are. Someone whose biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart completely. Someone who says. I love you” and means it. Last but not the least, find someone who wouldn’t mind waking up with you in the morning seeing you in wrinkles and your gray hair but still falling for you all over again.” ~ (finding love quotes)
433. You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, and love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.”
434. You are special to me because all I do daily centers on you.
435. “The future for me is already a thing of the past – you were my first love and you will be my last.” ― Bob Dylan
436. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
437. “I cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed.” – A.S. Byatt
438. Every day, I thank God for the life I live with you. I currently live the life I wanted and prayed for because you are in my world. I love you, my angel.
439. “You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.”
440. “I will love you and hold you like there’s no tomorrow.”
441. “I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations.” – Jamie Weise
442. “If I could have anyone in the world, it would still be you.” — Unknown
443. “When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ’cause you’re amazing – just the way you are.” – Bruno Mars
444. “'Cause after all these years/I still feel everything when you are near." — “All These Years” by Camilla Cabello
445. My desire is to live with you until my last breath, for I love you beyond words. Now that I have been with you, I cannot live without you.
446. ‘My dream came true the moment you came into my life. And that’s why I want you to know that you are my everything.’
447. If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.
448. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
449. “After all this time, you’re still incredible. I feel so lucky to have you in my life.” – Unknown
450. “Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours.” — Unknown
451. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
452. Self-love, self-respect, self-worth…there is a reason they all start with ‘self’. You cannot find them in anyone else.”
453. There is no me without you. I love you dearly and endlessly.
454. It’s not about having the perfect relationship. It’s about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up.”
455. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” ― Paulo Coelho
456. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” — Eva Gabor
457. Whenever you are in a bad place in your life, just remember that you have someone out there who roots for your happiness. That person is me.
458. “The heart will stretch a short love into long memories.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
459. “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” — Vironika Tugaleva, The Love Mindset
460. Mathematicians would have been correct if “You plus me” equals “Perfect Love.” Isn’t that what we are! Thanks for being mine.
461. “A bond between souls is ancient—older than the planet.” — Dianna Hardy, The Witching Pen
462. In sadness, you’re my happiness; In sorrow, my joy; In weakness, my strength; and in my fear, my comfort. I love you beyond words.
463. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” – Jamie McGuire
464. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” – Daniel Wallace
465. “If one day the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.” – Shahrazad al
466. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
467. Whenever I’m with you, I’m different but in a good way. I smile and laugh more, and I don’t have to pretend that everything is okay. With you, I can drop the facade and just feel and express everything genuinely. I no longer feel hurt and alone; and instead, I feel safe and loved. You’re so easy to talk to, to open up to. And in turn, everything you say resonates with me like no other. You have shown me that there is one person who can love me for who I am in this world filled with apathy. I appreciate you being here because, with you, I’m different. With you, I’m happy.
468. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one… you never give up.” – Crazy, Stupid, Love
469. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.” – Anonymous
470. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds
471. Without you, my life would sail without purpose. In you, I found happiness and peace of mind. You have given me the best gift in life. I will always love you tenderly.
472. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
473. Who, being loved, is poor? – Oscar Wilde
474. “It doesn’t matter if I have coffee or tea. I will feel the same as long as I know that you are thinking about me.”
475. “An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” — Agatha Christie
476. “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.” –E. Leventhal
477. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” ― Sarah Bernhardt
478. Radiohead, “True Love Waits”
479. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” – Eminem
480. Arrigo Boito
481. “When you come near me I get chills up my spine, goosebumps on my skin and all I can hear is the beating of my heart.” – Unknown
482. “I love you—I am at rest with you—I have come home.”
483. Chemistry and sex aren’t enough to build a long-lasting relationship. Do they make for a wonderful, fun affair, but for the long term? There’s so much more to it than that. I finally realized that a solid relationship isn’t between two people who share interests, it’s between two people who share priorities. Get that figured out before you give your heart away.”
484. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.“
485. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“
486. I love you so much, and you know that, but why I can’t have you is something I don’t understand.
487. “I couldn’t imagine that I’d ever fall in love again like I had with Gideon. For better or worse, he was my soulmate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection.” — Sylvia Day, Reflected in You
488. Not having you is one obstacle I wish never happened because every day of my life would have been complete with you as my queen and me, your king.
489. Before I met you; I didn’t think love was for me. It was something other people had and felt. Something in movies and TV shows. It felt more like a wish I had than something real. Now that I’m with you, love is so much more tangible. It’s something I can reach out and touch. It’s so much more than a wish or a hope (though it does give me hope for so many things); it’s the genuine, wonderful person I wake up to—the warm hand next to mine, the brush of hair against my cheek. I love you, and because of that love, I love so much more than you. I love myself and the world in a way I never thought possible. You’ve made that possible for me. You’ve made everything possible.
490. “Though soulmates aren’t looking for you, they will find you.” — Kevin Ansbro
491. “The most fulfilling love life comes from a love of life and a life of love.” – Drew Gerald
492. I am the little seed – you water me. Without you, there will be no me. You shower me with love, and life never stops being beautiful.
493. “My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all…All my heart has ever wanted is you.” ― Stephanie Laurens
494. “I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.” – John Keats
495. “Love starts as a feeling, but to continue is a choice. And I find myself choosing you, more and more every day.” – Justin Wetch
496. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.”
497. “If longing is madness, then none of us are sane.”— Nina Varela
498. A.R. Asher
499. Having you in my life has been the best thing that has happened to me.
500. ‘When you come into my dreams, it is the most awesome thing. But when you are with me, the reality is even better. Thanks for being my world.’
501. “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you.” – Cynthia Hand
502. “My love is meatloaf flavored. I just wish my meatloaf was also meatloaf flavored.”
503. “Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now I’m preparing myself to be your last.” – Mr. Sid
504. “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.”
505. “It feels like the world is going to explode when I kiss you.”
506. Wait for the person who pursues you. The one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person; the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances, for the person who makes you smile as no one else has. Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world because they are so proud of you. And most of all, wait for the person who will make you a priority because that’s where you belong.”
507. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
508. Savage Garden
509. Hi honey, you are the most important person in my life and always will be. You are my one true love, the only person who makes me feel alive like nothing else matters when we’re together. I’m grateful for having met you and for our shared beautiful moments.
510. “I’m yours forever—forever and ever. Here I stand; I’m as firm as a rock. If you’ll only trust me, how little you’ll be disappointed. Be mine as I am yours.” — Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
511. ‘Oh my dearest, I never knew loving you would forgive my sins. You bring purity to my life, and so you are my world. I love you forever.’
512. “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
513. “I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.”
514. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy
515. “When love is not madness it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon
516. “Can’t you see? Every step I have taken, since I was that child on the bridge, has been to bring myself closer to you.”― Arthur Golden
517. “Your love is better than ice cream."
518. ‘Even in disagreements, I want to be with you. Because you make my days restful on the planet. You are my world.’
519. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Anonymous
520. Nobody puts Baby in a corner. – Dirty Dancing
521. Hermann Hesse
522. “I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute.” – Unknown
523. “Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.” – Tom Freston
524. “Who could see your smiling and not melt into tears? The angels themselves melt into tears at the over-graciousness of your smiling.”
525. “I believe in loving with your whole soul.” — Beth Dutton, Yellowstone
526. “I wish I had done everything on earth with you.”
527. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
528. “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis
529. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
530. Your love found me when I was empty. You gave me the best of love. I will love you as long as life allows me. My heart beats for you, and there is nothing in the world that gives me the joy you give to me.
531. ‘I promise to be with you for the rest of my life, as you are the reason for my heartbeats. You are my everything.’
532. I can only use so many words in the dictionary to show you how much I love you. I love you so much that you are always on my mind, putting a smile on my face and making my heart skip a beat. There are so many ways to express my love, and I plan to show you just how much love I have for you for the rest of my life. I hope that my actions let you know the extent of my affection, adoration, and commitment to you.
533. I don’t want a relationship where they hold you back. I want a best friend I can sleep with, make love to, hustle with, travel with, shop with, chill, and live with. I want a partner in crime, a life partner. Someone that I can laugh and build with. Somebody that I can trust with my heart, my money, and my life. Somebody, I’m not afraid to lose because I know they will always be there. Relationships just aren’t for me, but a partnership, yeah, I will take that.”
534. You mean everything to me, and life means nothing without you.
535. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Anonymous
536. These days I worry less about myself and think more about you. I spend time daydreaming about how great the rest of my life will be with you.
537. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
538. “I happen to believe your soulmate doesn’t have to be your partner—your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn’t have to be the person you marry.” — Cheryl Cole
539. I cry every morning when your thought crosses my mind.
540. ‘Your best love is my inspiration and motivation. You make my world complete. You are my everything.’
541. They didn't have you where I come from
542. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” — George Eliot
543. By your side is where I belong. With you, I can break boundaries and make mountains move. There’s so much energy to be drawn from you, sweetheart. Doing life with you is all that makes sense to me. I can’t ask for anything else but your love. I will love you forever.
544. “I think you’re a fairy tale. I think you’re magical, and brave, and exquisite. And I hope you’ll let me be in your story.”
545. If you wonder just how much I love you, wonder no more. You are the sun in my sky, the river that runs through my soul, and the very air I breathe. The more I see you, my love, the more I fall for you. With each passing night and day, my love has only grown. Before I met you, I didn’t believe it was possible to love someone so deeply and completely, but you have given me faith that true love really does exist because I share it with you. Good Morning!
546. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” ~ (finding love quotes)
547. I didn’t understand what love meant until I met you, and now I don’t want to live without you.
548. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. – Friedrich Nietzsche
549. “If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there’s salvation in life. Even if you can’t get together with that person.” – Haruki Murakami
550. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
551. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.”
552. “A soulmate is a romantic partner who really understands the needs of your soul, mind and body with little or no explanation needed.” — Lebo Grand
553. ‘The reason for my existence is simple, it is you.’
554. It’s so amazing when someone comes to your life and you expect nothing out of it but suddenly, there, right in front of you is everything you have ever needed.”
555. Find someone that isn’t afraid to admit they miss you. Someone that knows you’re not perfect but treats you as if you are. Someone who couldn’t imagine losing you. Someone who gives their heart to you completely. Someone who says I love you and proves it. Last but not least, find someone who wouldn’t mind waking up to you in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and grey hair but still falls in love with you all over again.”
556. “I didn’t know you this morning, and now I don’t remember not knowing you.”
557. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
558. Perhaps the biggest mistake I made in the past was that I believed love was about finding the right person. In reality, love is about becoming the right person, don’t look for the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Become the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.”
559. “You know people who love you don’t hurt you like that. Love’s not supposed to try to kill you.”
560. ‘I feel I’m the richest, luckiest, happiest, and most perfect person in the world because you are the reward of my life. You are everything to me, my dear.’
561. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” – Madame de Stael
562. I am worth being loved, I am worth being cherished, I am worth an effort. I am worth being somebody’s everything.”
563. “It is the most wonderful feeling in the world, you know, knowing you are loved and wanted.” – Jayne Mansfield
564. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.”
565. He heard you. Just be patient.”
566. “With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.” – Ilsa in Casablanca
567. “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.”
568. “I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her.” — Karla Campos
569. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
570. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
571. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” – Jodi Lynn Anderson
572. “The moment you came barreling into my life I was lost. I’m afraid to tell you what I wish for, for fear you’ll… oh, I don’t know, throw me into the fire. Or more likely, refuse me. Or worst of all, despise me. I love you. You’re more dear to my heart than I ever knew anyone could be. And I’ve made you cry; and there I’ll stop.”
573. ‘I don’t need anything in my life when I have everything in you.’
574. Matt Groening
575. ‘Hey darling, you are my hope, my strength, and my inspiration. You are my world.’
576. When you meet the other half of your soul, you will understand why all the other lovers let you go. When you meet the one who deserves your heart, you will understand why things didn’t work out with everyone else.”
577. Honoré de Balzac
578. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”― Nicole Krauss
579. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” – Milan Kundera
580. Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do, but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it. – Albert Einstein
581. “Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!” – Anonymous
582. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
583. “I always dreamt of meeting a man like you. I’m so glad that dreams do come true.” – Unknown
584. “I love you. Very, Very Simply, Very Truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being.” – Chasing Amy
585. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” ― Maya Angelou
586. Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
587. ‘I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me the most special person in your life. Now, I want you to know that you are my world. I cannot stop myself from loving you.’
588. “I cross my heart and promise to give all I’ve got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you’ll never find a love as true as mine.”
589. In love alphabets, ‘U’ and ‘I’ were placed close to each other because Without U (You), I (am) nothing. I find my purpose in your sight, and I exist for your love forever.
590. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
591. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
592. A thousand words wouldn’t be enough to express how much I love you. I’m blessed to have you in my life. I love you beyond words, my dearest.
593. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.”
594. “It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.” — Sherry Thomas
595. “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
596. “Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you 'til the ends.” — Alicia N. Green
597. Nothing compares to you. – Prince, "Nothing Compares 2 U" lyrics
598. Love is a friendship set to music. – Joseph Campbell
599. I have never doubted that I love you – that’s why I have never thought of what I would do without you.
600. ‘You are the person who gives me the best out of nothing. I’m so happy to have you in my life, dear love. You are my world.’
601. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
602. Someday all the love you’ve given away will find its way back to you and it will finally stay.”
603. “I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.”
604. “If one day the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.” —Shahrazad al
605. “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” — A.R. Asher
606. “It’s always better when we’re together.” – “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
607. Jack Twist, “Brokeback Mountain”
608. “Right beside you is where I belong, right beside you I am home.”
609. Do you know what it is like to be a speechless stone? That’s how I am when you are not there with me. I can’t live without you, baby.
610. “Love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
611. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford