650 Best Fire Quotes And Sayings To Inspire You (2023)
1. “Love is friendship set on fire.” — Laura Hendricks
2. “You have been a big inspiration and motivation in my life. You really got my ‘engine roaring’.You turn me on. You light my fire! You got me going strong!” — Youssef Khalim
3. “You were born to run. Maybe not that fast, maybe not that far, maybe not as efficiently as others. But to get up and move, to fire up that entire energy-producing, oxygen-delivering, bone-strengthening process we call running.”
4. When I am cold, I think of you, because your love keeps me warm. You are better than the thickest blanket and the warmest fire. I hope that on your birthday you feel as encased in love as I do.
5. “Sister, I would have brought you flowers, but they would only wither and die. I would have brought you chocolate, but those would go straight to your thighs. I would have brought you candles, but I didn’t want to start a fire. So all I can bring you is a big heart full of love and cheer to wish you a happy birthday and an amazing year.”
6. “You play the keys of my heart, gently yet sensually, setting my soul on fire.”― Dina Al
7. "Love is friendship set on fire.” – Jeremy Taylor
8. “Love is a burning desire, that makes your heart light on fire. Love is being with you, someone saying I love you too. Love is your tender kiss, something I never want to miss. Love is you and me, and that is all I need.” – Ritu Ghatourey
9. The time has come to turn your heart into a temple of fire.
10. When I was little I bragged about my firefighting father: my father would go to heaven because if he went to hell he would put out all the fires.” — Jodi Picoult
11. “Women shouldn't judge each others lives, if we haven't been through one another's fires.”
12. “She was a ray of sunshine, a warm summer rain, a bright fire on a cold winter’s day, and now she could be dead because she had tried to save the man she loved.” – Grace Willows
13. I hold with those who favor fire.
14. "Happy Thursday. I hope today, you wake up with someone you love that loves you back, something to do that sets your soul on fire, and a place to be that you call home.”
15. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. ”
16. “How much better does being alive get then sitting beside a warm fire amidst a misty rainy morning.” – Carew Papritz
17. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
18. “Can you blow all these candles by yourself or I have to call the fire squad to help you out in this”
19. “Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It’s loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weakness.” —Ann Landers
20. “Your eyes are like a smouldering flame, your kiss is like a spark, and your embrace is like a blazing fire. Happy Valentine’s Day to my red hot lover!”
21. “Knowing how things work is the basis for appreciation, and is thus a source of civilized delight.” – William Safire
22. “It’s that time between day and night when the sky looks like it’s on fire and mosquitoes are on the hunt.” – Angie Thomas
23. “Don’t light yourself on fire trying to brighten someone else’s existence.”―Charlotte Eriksson