1. “Becoming father of a little angel gives me immense pleasure and happiness. She’s my precious and I am her saviour.” —Unknown
2. “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” —Penelope Cruz
3. My son is my hero—he’s so smart and handsome. I’d be so proud to be his mommy!
4. “The first step, my son, which one makes in the world, is the one on which depends the rest of our days.” — Voltaire
5. “I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.” - Unknown
6. I wanted to write and tell you how proud I am of you. You’re my firstborn son, and I love you so much. You make me proud every day, and I am so grateful to be part of your life.
7. “A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.” – Naomi Wolf
8. “Everyone loves firstborns, including parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles.”
9. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” – Franklin P. Jones
10. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” — Milton Berle
11. “If you are going to help him (son), you first need to show support and appreciation for the person he is, so you can build that person up.” – Clayton Lessor
12. “A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
13. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
14. “There has never been, nor there will ever be, anything quite special as the love between a mother and her baby son.” —Unknown
15. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – Anonymous
16. “That’s when you know for sure somebody loves you. They figure out what you need and they give it to you – without you asking.”
17. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
18. “You can only have one first born child. You may love all your children deeply and with passion, but there is something unique about the first born.” ― Raymond E Feist
19. “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood –– all of them are true.” – Penelope Cruz
20. “Didn’t know my heart was capable of holding such immense love and laughter until you.”
21. “Your firstborn baby may hold your hand for only a little while, but it will hold your heart for the rest of your life” – Anonymous
22. My son is the most important person in my life. He’s kind and polite, like me. I love him very much—he’s the best son in the world.
23. “I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” – Robert Munsch
24. They always wake up a day older.” – J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
25. “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” – Sarah Josepha Hale
26. My firstborn son is like a brother to me and we get along very well. I care deeply for him and want nothing more than the best for him.
27. “I still cherish the moment when I laid my eyes upon my firstborn.”
28. “I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” —Robert Munsch
29. “No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.” – Harold MacMillan
30. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” —Bethany Hamilton
31. You’re the first person I think about when I wake up. You fill my life with joy and love. I am so blessed to be your mom.
32. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind.” – Maya Angelou
33. “Nothing ever fits the palm so perfectly, or feels so right, or inspires so much protective instinct as the hand of a child.” —Gregory David Roberts
34. “Life’s only worth living if you’re being loved by a kid.” – Buzz Lightyear
35. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are an awesome person, always ready to help and always a joy to be around. Thank you for all the love and laughter we shared together. I love you
36. “Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion.”
37. “The first-born child gets to be the star of the family – at least for a little while.”
38. “The first-born child is always the child who makes the parents, the parents.”
39. “A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.” —Unknown
40. “Having one child makes you a parent. Having two kids makes you a referee.” —David Frost
41. “If you’re not yelling at your kids, you aren’t spending enough time with them.” —Mark Ruffalo
42. “My little boy has made my house a whole lot pigsty and my life a whole lot wonderful.” – Unknown
43. “You are my shining star, my firstborn, my greatest joy.” — Unknown
44. “They say practice makes you perfect. I did all my practice on my firstborn, and now the second baby will reap the benefits.” — Unknown
45. My firstborn son, your name is forever etched in my heart. I will always love you and always be here to support you.
46. “Children bring us a piece of heaven on Earth.” – Roland Leonhardt
47. I am so blessed to have you as my firstborn. You are a bright light in my life. I love you very much, just like the stars in the sky.
48. “It’s all right to love someone who doesn’t love you back, as long as they’re worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it.”
49. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are always there for me and I love you more than anything else on this planet. Happy Birthday, Son!
50. “Thanks to you, now we can compile our very own guide about ‘what not to do as first-time parents’.”
51. “My wild, wild son, run free. Ooh, you’ll know it when you’re where you’re supposed to be.” — Armin van Buren and Sam Martin
52. “First-borns are natural born leaders.”
53. “Having children is like living in a frat house – nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.” —Ray Romano
54. “In my career, there’s many things I’ve won and many things I’ve achieved, but for me, my greatest achievement is my children and my family.” —David Beckham
55. “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
56. “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” – C. J. Milbrandt
57. “A mother teaches her daughter how to feel about herself, about handling pressure, about relishing life’s joys and conquering fears.” – Melissa Harrison
58. “You changed my life. You changed my ways. I don’t even recognize myself these days. It must be a reflection of you, only you.”
59. “Babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” — Julia Roberts
60. “The firstborn son is an anchor of the family.”
61. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
62. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” – E.E. Cummings
63. “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” — C.J. Milbrandt, On Your Marks: The Adventure Begins
64. “Many babies might follow the first one, but none of them will take the firstborn’s place.” — Unknown
65. “Only your first born baby can teach you how resilient your spirit can be” – Unknown
66. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.” – James Matthew Barrie
67. “It’s way too early for him to be talking anyhow but I see in his eyes something and I see in his eyes a voice and I see in his eyes a whole new set of words” – Sherman Alexie
68. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy
69. “My mother was the making of me. She was so true, so sure of me; and I felt I had something to live for, someone I must not disappoint.” — Thomas Edison
70. “When he finally was placed into my arms, I looked into his precious eyes and felt an overwhelming, unconditional love….I never felt so complete and empowered in my life.” – Gisele Bündchen
71. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” —Anne Geddes
72. “To my first-born daughter: I will always be here for you. I will always be your biggest fan. I love you with all of my heart.”
73. “Twenty years on I still feel the love she gave us and that is testament to her massive heart and her amazing ability to be a great mother.” — Prince William
74. “Absolutely, I don’t believe in rules. As I tell my daughter when she is mischievous, ”˜Well-behaved women rarely make history.’” – Nia Vardalos
75. My first child is a blessing that I can’t believe has happened to me. He’s my best friend and I love watching him grow into the man he is today.
76. “It’s your job as a parent to help your son identify his purpose, develop his talents, and learn how to get along with people.” – James Forgan
77. “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.” – Olivia Wilde
78. ”Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – T. F. Hodge
79. My firstborn son is like a fine wine, he gets better with age.
80. “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.” — Larry Barretto
81. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” — Johann Schiller
82. I am blessed to have a son who is more than my child, he is my best friend, and I hope that we can continue to build on our relationship for years to come.
83. “My greatest blessing has been the birth of my son. My next greatest blessing has been my ability to turn people into children of mine.” — Maya Angelou
84. “You’re the best thing I never knew I needed.” – The Princess and the Frog
85. “Sometimes a mother wonders if her son could have a better mother, but she knows for sure that she knows that there doesn’t exist a better son.” — Unknown
86. “A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.” —Unknown
87. “Boys are fun. They make you laugh. They are full of life and can share that energy with you. They also touch your heart; they are deeply feeling.” — Steve Biddulph
88. My firstborn son is my greatest blessing. I love him more than words can say. He’s smart, fun and loves to laugh! I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful little boy!
89. “Son, you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.” —Unknown
90. I love you to the moon and back, my firstborn son. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
91. “A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before.” – Unknown
92. “It’s you holding my heart from the day you were born.”
93. “And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.
94. “Firstborns are usually the mature ones. They are familiar with nuances of expressions and feelings from a young age.”
95. “Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.” – Catherine Jones
96. “The child must know that he is a miracle. That since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world, there will not be, another child like him.” – Pablo Casals
97. “Join them in their world when they’re little so you’ll be welcome in their world when they get big.” – L.R. Knost
98. “A free-spirited child, my firstborn is. I’d want to wish her a happy birthday and hope that she gets to live out her days in the wild, as her soul longs to do.”
99. “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.” – Elizabeth Bard
100. “What if I fail?” “Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?” – Erin Hanson
101. I love you, firstborn son. You are the light in my life and there is nothing I can’t do for you.
102. “Babies used to make me nervous, but these squirmy things are awesome once you’ve read the manual.” – David Z. Hirsch
103. “Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for is the person behind the trigger.”
104. “With every newborn baby a little sun rises.” – Irmgard Erath
105. “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish proverb
106. “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
107. You are my firstborn son and I am beyond blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for being such an awesome kid and for making me laugh for the millionth time today. You are my world.
108. I love my little man more than anything in the world, and he’s one of the best gifts that I could ever ask for.
109. You’re my special firstborn son. You know you’re the apple of my eye, but please don’t get bigheaded.
110. “Your infinite energy keeps us on our toes. On your birthday, I wish that you always remain as energetic and as unapologetic about it as you are now.”
111. “Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, which very few of us do.” —Jean De La Bruyere
112. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
113. My firstborn son is here because he was made for a special reason. I can’t explain it, but he’s meant for more than anything we’ve seen before.
114. That since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world, there will not be, another child like him.” – Pablo Casals
115. “Having a firstborn son is like having a piece of your heart living outside yourself.”
116. “To my first-born son: Congratulations on entering the world! I am so excited to see all the wonderful things you will do. I love you so much already.”
117. “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
118. “My firstborn boy is as sensible as they come.”
119. “Firstborns know the surest ways to turn your life upside down, but who am I to complain?”
120. “Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have, Dad has always been the best.” —Ken Norton
121. “A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.” —Unknown
122. “Firstborns set the example. Their upbringing, good or bad, also reflects on your other children.” – Unknown
123. “I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” — Robert Munsch
124. “My son is my greatest joy and challenge.”
125. “When the baby is born, all that pain (that was endured) vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear.” – Hope Bradford
126. “So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me ‘Mom.’” – Unknown
127. “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.” – Princess Diana
128. “Firstborns are usually the mature ones. They are familiar with nuances of expressions and feelings from a young age.” — Unknown
129. I am the most blessed person in this world. I’ve got a firstborn son who is smart, funny and handsome—and he loves me so much.
130. “Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw
131. I love my firstborn son more than words can say.
132. “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” — C.J. Milbrandt
133. “A baby is born with a need to be loved—and never outgrows it.” – Frank A. Clark
134. “I still cherish the moment when I laid my eyes upon my firstborn.” — Unknown
135. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ”˜Fetch!’.” – Bruce Lansky
136. “Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.” —Dwyane Wade
137. “Just when you think you know love, something little comes along and reminds you just how big it is.” – Unknown
138. “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
139. “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.” – Charles Dickens
140. “A firstborn son is the embodiment of the parents’ dreams.”
141. “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” – Maya Angelou
142. “The best thing about being the first-born child is that you get to be the boss of your siblings.”
143. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
144. “Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every day.” —Mike Myers
145. When you have a firstborn son, your life changes forever. My little man has taught me so much about life, joy and what it means to be a child of God.
146. “The birth of a firstborn son is a momentous occasion and marks a new beginning in the life of a family.”
147. “To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” – Miranda Kerr
148. “Everyone belongs to everyone else.”
149. “First babies have the often unenviable task of turning people into parents.” ― Penelope Leach
150. “Those eyes so ecstatic with the gleam of new life, the wide laugh that no doubt uses up so much of the breath contained in those tiny lungs.” – Saim Cheeda
151. “Love me less, but love me for a long time.”
152. As I tell my daughter when she is mischievous, ”˜Well-behaved women rarely make history.’” – Nia Vardalos
153. “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” — Harriette Hartigan
154. “I was like a balloon flying around in the air. And as soon as our first child was born, boom – my feet came right to the ground.” – John Prine
155. “A grand adventure is about to begin.” – Winnie the Pooh
156. “Among all my firsts in life, being a first time dad is my favorite.” — Unknown
157. “The moment that little bundle of pink, squirming flesh slips into our arms, love touches us. We feel it, not just in our hearts, but also on our skin. He is there. Our son.” — Meg Meeker
158. I can’t imagine life without my firstborn. You are such a joy, and I’m so grateful that God allowed me to bring you into this world. Happy birthday, sweet boy!
159. “Children reinvent your world for you.” — Susan Sarandon
160. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” — Louisa May Alcott
161. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
162. “The right of the firstborn gives the man the right to yield seed.”
163. “Lust is temporary, romance can be nice, but love is the most important thing of all. Because without love, lust and romance will always be short-lived.”
164. “I am a boy mom, and I keep my eyes on the goal: raising the boy I love into a man who will make this world a better place.” — Monica Swanson
165. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
166. You are my firstborn son, my first friend and my biggest blessing. I love you so much and am grateful that God allowed me to bring you into this world.
167. “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.” — The Talmud
168. “Yet now in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man — I cannot imagine that soft little face one day having whiskers.” — Rhonda Stoppe
169. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things –– wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
170. Hey, you’re my special firstborn son. You know you’re the apple of my eye, but please don’t get big-headed. Remember the matter of that small thing.
171. “I want my son to have a choice to contribute fully in the workforce or at home.” – Sheryl Sandberg
172. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” —Tanya Masse
173. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” — Elizabeth Stone
174. “There is no greater privilege in living than bringing a tiny new human being into the world and then trying to raise him or her properly during the next eighteen years.” – James C. Dobson
175. “If you are going to help [your son], you first need to show support and appreciation for the person he is, so you can build that person up.” — Clayton Lesser
176. “No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.”
177. “A baby girl always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.” —Unknown
178. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
179. “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” – Penelope Cruz
180. “I rescind my early statement, ‘I could never fall in love with a girl who regularly poops her pants.’ I hadn’t met my daughter yet.” —Dax Shephard
181. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
182. “Today I am the happiest man in the world, my son was born and thanks to God for this gift.” –Lionel Messi
183. “My mother is not a CIA agent, but she’s an Italian mother, and she’d do anything for her son.” — Adriano Giannini
184. “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it” – Chinese Proverb
185. “Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a mom.” —Linda Becker
186. “Her smile can lighten up the whole galaxy.”
187. “Every day is Father’s Day to me when I’m with her: when I’ll be able to hold my daughter and see her grow and see her smile. That’s Father’s Day to me every day.” – Saquon Barkley
188. “Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a mom.” – Linda Becker
189. “A father’s life is changed forever with the birth of a firstborn son.”
190. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller, What a Son Needs From His Mom
191. “You are everything I hoped for and then some.”
192. “When your son grows up, become his brother.” — Arabic Proverb
193. “Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person.” —Naveen Jain
194. “To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” — Miranda Kerr
195. “The best way of training the young is to train yourself at the same time; not to admonish them, but to be seen never doing that of which you would admonish them.” – Plato
196. “You came and you took hold of every corner of my heart.”
197. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
198. “It doesn’t matter how old a son is. Even when he is big and strong, he is always a small boy for his mother.” — Unknown
199. “Children bring us a piece of heaven on Earth.” — Roland Leonhardt
200. “A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.” –Sigrid Leo
201. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
202. “He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.” —Tom Wolfe
203. “I’ll tell you what I hate – bands like My Chemical Romance.”
204. “Rewarding” doesn’t quite begin to cover it, but it’s as close as we can get. Carrying a baby is an indescribable feeling and it culminates in a sweet, wiggly, and adorable new little life!
205. “To my first-born child: I am so grateful to be your parent. I promise to always support you. I love you more than words can say.”
206. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” – Jayne Mansfield
207. “He doesn’t know you’re watching him, but in this special, reflective moment, you realize he’s growing up. I mean, really growing up.” – Robert Lewis
208. “It’s hard to feel like much is wrong in the world when you’re looking into the eyes of a happy baby.” – Lisa Wingate
209. You’re a blessing and an adventure without compare. You’re a joy my love, and I know that you’ll grow up to be the man that your dad wanted you to be.
210. “When life gets hard and you feel all alone, remember you mean the world to somebody and that somebody calls you mom.” - Unknown
211. “After waiting for long 9 months, I’m finally relaxed and happy to become a proud daddy of an little angel.” —Unknown
212. “I listen to my mother, and that keeps me out of trouble. I’m a good son.” — Mr. T
213. “The firstborn son is the promise of a new generation.”
214. “Firstborns are dominating little things. They can even vie with their parents for control.” — Unknown
215. “It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” – Debasish Mridha
216. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
217. “My son’s the most precious thing to me; he’s changed me from being selfish to selfless.” — Ricardo Antonio Chavira
218. “You must be afraid, my son. That is how one becomes an honest citizen.” — Jean-Paul Sartre
219. “There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.” —Jerry O’Connell
220. “There’s two things I know for sure: She was sent here from heaven and she’s daddy’s little girl.” — Bob Carlisle
221. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” — Barbara Kingsolver, Homeland and Other Stories
222. “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
223. ‘Tis the season for Christmas lights, sugar cookies, and, of course, gift giving! The year 2020 has been a year like no other, and this…
224. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” —Billy Graham
225. “A baby arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, heart grows fuller, and life means more.” – Unknown
226. “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.” — Jayne Mansfield
227. I love my son more than words can say. I hope he knows this, and that it helps him to know how much I love him every day.
228. “I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more.” —Gordon Brown
229. I love my son more than anything in the world. He is the greatest blessing God has given me.
230. “Having your first child feels like smelling the lilies from the spiritual garden.” – Unknown
231. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” —Tina Brown
232. Nothing beats the moment you realize your firstborn son is giving you a hug as old as he is.
233. “The biggest surprise, which is also the best, is that I didn’t know I would love motherhood as much as I do.” – Deborah Norville
234. “We were amateurs when we had you, but you trained us quickly, and you trained us well.” — Unknown
235. “I go home and see my son and I forget about any mistake I ever made or the reason I’m upset. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me.” – Lebron James
236. “I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.” — Unknown
237. “Nothing can compare to the joy that your firstborn brings you.”
238. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.” — Jenny McCarthy
239. “Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with.” – Melia Keeton-Digby
240. How can fatherhood change a man’s perspective on life and the world, as reflected in famous quotes?
241. “I love you breathlessly, my amazing man.”
242. “A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.” —Laurel Atherton
243. “Though she be little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
244. “Babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” —Julia Roberts
245. “A wise son makes a glad father, But a foolish son is the grief of his mother… A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish man despises his mother.” — The Proverbs of Solomon
246. “As the mother, so is her daughter.” – Ezekiel 16:44
247. “I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.” —Robert Orben
248. “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny Depp
249. “My life’s not the same anymore. It is more beautiful, meaningful, and colorful.” — Unknown
250. “Being the first-born child is a great responsibility. You have to set the example for your younger siblings.”
251. You’ve been my firstborn son since the day I gave birth to you, and I love you very much. Thanks for letting me tell you all this stuff!
252. My firstborn son, what a joy you are to me. I love you so much and am grateful that God allowed me to bring you into this world.
253. “My firstborn son is the most precious person in my life.”
254. My firstborn son is my greatest blessing. He is a joy to be around and I love him more than words can say.
255. “A firstborn son is a father’s hope and a mother’s pride.”
256. “Most parents are secretly biased towards one child, which in most cases is the eldest one.”
257. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” — Cardinal Mermillod
258. “With your first child, you get to experience childhood all over again.”
259. “A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.” —Unknown
260. Firstborn son, you are my creation, my joy and my everything. I love you so much.
261. “Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories.” —John Wilmot
262. “Many babies might follow the first one, but none of them will take the firstborn’s place.” –Unknown
263. Happy Birthday, my firstborn son. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Your love for life is contagious and I love that about you.
264. I’m so thankful for my little man, who lights up the world around him. He is my best friend, the greatest gift I could ask for in life and he teaches me how to be a better person every day.
265. “Men are what their mothers made them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
267. “And she loved a little boy very, very much — even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein
268. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” – Tina Brown
269. You are my firstborn son, my best boy and your mother love you more than life itself.
270. “If you are a good person, you will probably be a good father. If you don’t feel apprehensive just before your first child arrives, you are abnormal. ” — Clyde Edgerton
271. “A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.” — Helen Rowland
272. “Only after having my firstborn did I understand the true meaning of love, life, and joy.”
273. “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” — Oscar Wilde
274. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” - Barbara Kingsolver
275. “Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a mom.” ― Linda Becker
276. “A father’s firstborn son is the center of his universe.”
277. “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.” — Friedrich von Schiller
278. “The firstborn always has a special place in the family.”
279. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ”˜Fetch!’.” – Bruce Lansky
280. “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.” – Napoleon
281. Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example rather than his advice.” — Charles F. Kettering
282. “Everyone loves firstborns, including parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles.” — Unknown
283. “Oldest child tends to take up the most room in your heart.” — Unknown
284. “Most of the vivid memories to accompany you at old age are those spent with your firstborn.”
285. a worthy read for all who care about our society.
286. “Nothing can compare to the joy that your firstborn brings you.” — Unknown
287. “Life is all about sleepless nights, Pjs, pooping and feeding after having my baby, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
288. “One girl is worth more than twenty boys.” – Peter Pan
289. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” —Unknown
290. “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
291. “Happy the boy whose mother is tired of talking nonsense to him before he is old enough to know the sense of it.” — Augustus Hare
292. “What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?” — Rose Kennedy
293. “Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.” — Charles Kettering
294. As a first-time mom, I can’t believe that my son is already 2 years old. He has taught me so much about life and love.
295. “Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.” – Charles Kettering
296. “You represent all the good things and none of the bad.”
297. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
298. First time I held you in my arms, was the first time I realized how much I loved life. You are now a big brother and I pray that you’ll always keep on growing and learning.
299. “It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.” – Terri Guillemets
300. “My little one makes me proud every moment.” —Unknown
301. My firstborn son is like his dad. He’s a calm and silent person, like me. I love him very much—he’s the most wonderful person in my life.
302. “You taught me many things, above all you taught me how to become a mother.”
303. “When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it’s really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do.”
304. “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.” —George Eliot
305. “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.” – Maureen Hawkins
306. “Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine!” – Chinonye J. Chidolue
307. “I’d long wanted to write about that moment when a woman steps off the career track to have her first child. For me, that was a scary time.” – Hallie Ephron
308. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” — Washington Irving
309. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”
310. You’re my firstborn son and I love you so much. You make me proud every day and I am so grateful for the way that you brought life into this world.
311. “The right of the firstborn gives the man the right to yield seed.” ― Sunday Adelaja
312. Not just in remote country villages or at holy sites halfway across the globe, but here, in our own lives.” – Deepak Chopra
313. My firstborn son has taught me what true love is, thank you for being my inspiration.
314. I am so grateful for the joy that my firstborn son brings to my life. I love you and am so thankful for all of the things that God has done in your life.
315. “Pilots are drawn to flying because it’s a perfect combination of science, romance and adventure.”
316. “A date is an experience you have with another person that makes you appreciate being alone.”
317. “Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton
318. “I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
319. “A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.” – Unknown
320. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.” – Umberto Eco
321. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.” – Mary Mason
322. “Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.” – Jenny McCarthy
323. “I am happy to become father of a cute boy, as he will soon be my playstation partner. Lot’s of action and adventure for me and the baby coming in near future.” —Unknown
324. “Oldest child tends to take up the most room in your heart.”
325. “Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.” — Unknown
326. “Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the Romance of the unusual.”
327. “Your firstborn baby may hold your hand for only a little while, but it will hold your heart for the rest of your life.”
328. “Most young men are such bores. They haven’t lived long enough to learn that they are not the wonders to the world they are to their mothers.” — L.M. Montgomery
329. “Firstborns are dominating little things. They can even vie with their parents for control.” –Unknown
330. “And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein, The Giving Tree
331. “When they finally place the baby in your arms and you notice that smile, you suddenly feel a surge of overwhelming, unconditional love that you never felt before.” —Unknown
332. “The nature of impending fatherhood is that you are doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified while doing it.” — John Green
333. “A father’s love for his firstborn son is like no other.”
334. “A toddler can do more in one unsupervised moment than most people can do all day.”—Unknown
335. “I ran to the bathroom thirty times a day, losing blood each time. I broke down and sobbed. I felt defeated by this disease. I was only a shadow of myself.”
336. You’re the firstborn son, but you are also my best friend. I love you more than anything in this world!
337. “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.” – Joyce Armor
338. “Sanctify to Me every firstborn, the first offspring of every womb among the sons of Israel, both of man and beast; it belongs to Me.”
339. “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s love.” – Maureen Hawkins
340. “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” – Lin Yutang
341. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect firstborn son if I tried. I am so blessed to raise you and have you in my life.
342. “A firstborn son symbolizes strength and hope.”
343. “Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example rather than his advice.” – Charles F. Kettering
344. “Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare.” —Ed Asner
345. “Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.” —Unknown
346. “All kids need is a little help, a little hope, and somebody who believes in them.” – Magic Johnson
347. “It was super stressful at first because it is my first child. You just become a mom, and you roll with it.” — Maryse Mizanin
348. “They say practice makes you perfect. I did all my practice on my firstborn and now the second baby will reap the benefits.”
349. “There are hard days in motherhood. But looking at your sleeping baby reminds you why it’s all worth it.” - Kara Ferwerda
350. “If my son is happy, then I am happy.” — Chris Paul
351. “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” — A.E. Coppard
352. “Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey.” — Kirsten Wreggitt
353. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
354. “My eyes have not seen a thing more beautiful than you.”
355. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” — Mary Mason
356. “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.” – Maria Jose Ovalle
357. “My love is something valuable to me which I ought not to throw away without reflection.”
358. My firstborn son is my everything. You are my best friend and the love of my life.
359. “A firstborn son is a gift of wonder and promise, a testament to a family’s love and dedication.”
360. “Son, brother, father, lover, friend. There is room in the heart for all the affections, as there is room in heaven for all the stars.” —Victor Hugo
361. “If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all.” — Lee Pearson
362. “Becoming an actor is like becoming a father. It’s not hard to become one. Making a life of it is the challenge.” —Christoph Waltz
363. “Now, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the sons of Israel instead of every firstborn, the first issue of the womb among the sons of Israel. So the Levites shall be Mine.
364. “He doesn’t know you’re watching him, but in this special, reflective moment, you realize he’s growing up. I mean, really growing up.” — Robert Lewis
365. “We were amateurs when we had you, but you trained us quickly and you trained us well.”
366. “Through discipline, your son will understand that some types of conduct are acceptable while others aren’t.” – Joseph R. Parker
367. “I feel clueless when my new born baby cries loud. He leaves me with several questions, is he crying for milk, to change diaper, play with him, or take him in arms and sing poems.” —Unknown
368. “Now I am father of a kid, so I quit all fun that I use to have earlier. It’s time to become serious about life and family.” —Unknown
369. “If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.” — Bruce Barton
370. “Son, you remind me how so much depends on days made of now.” — Alison McGhee
371. “Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
372. “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” —Frank Pittman
373. “A firstborn son will always be the apple of his father’s eye.”
374. “There are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child.” – Anne Lamott
375. “A woman becomes a mother when her first child is born. That child is always special, always the most beloved one.”
376. ‘I should have said a solid, ‘No,’ but I didn’t.’: Woman shares lesson in finding your voice
377. “I love you like I haven’t loved anything before.” — Unknown
378. “Firstborns set the example. Their upbringing, good or bad, also reflects on your other children.”
379. “Moms are as relentless as the tides. They just don’t drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.” — Steve Rushin
380. “Every father should strive to be the best role model for his firstborn son.”
381. “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspiration he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” —Reed Markham
382. “It’s the great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat.” -Angelina Jolie
383. “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” — Robert Downey Jr.
384. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” — Abraham Lincoln
385. “Romance is the icing but love is the cake.”
386. “And she loved a little boy very, very much even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein
387. “We were amateurs when we had you, but you trained us quickly, and you trained us well.” –Unknown
388. “It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.” —Deepak Chopra
389. “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra C. Kassis
390. “You are my glue. Without you, I’d be nothing but broken pieces.”
391. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
392. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
393. “Someone once told me that children are like heroin. You always want more. Yet first-borns are special because you’ll never have your first child again.” – Sarah Jessica Parker
394. She is how things begin.” – Amy Tan
395. You are the love of my life, my firstborn son. I am so blessed to have you. Thank you for always being there for me and for your love for life.
396. “Having a first child is like swallowing an intoxicating drink made of equal parts, joy and terror, chased with a bucketful of transitions nobody ever tells you about.” – John Medina
397. “No one is able to make the female a queen except her father.” — Arab Proverb
398. “My life’s not the same anymore. It is more beautiful, meaningful, and colorful.”
399. Firstborns always hold an extra special place in their parent's hearts. Here are 75 quotes about your first child to help you put your love into words. #babyquotes
400. “I don’t think anyone can grow unless he’s loved exactly as he is now, appreciated for what he is rather than what he will be.” – Fred Rogers
401. “A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
402. “I think every kid thinks their dad is goofy. Even Johnny Depp’s kid must be like, “Oh my god, my dad with those freakin’ scarves. This isn’t a pirate ship; it’s a Costco, dad.” —Judd Apatow
403. “When one has not had a good father, one must create one.” —Friedrich Nietzche
404. “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.” —Unknown
405. “The first-born child is the root of the tree, the one that sets the example for the rest of the family.”
406. “She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.” —Unknown
407. “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
408. “The birth of a firstborn son is a special time, full of joy and hope for the future. It is a time to celebrate a child’s new life and embrace the new family dynamics that come with it.”
409. “My first child is going to be the oldest sibling to the next kid, and that may change with each and every year. I’m looking forward to how one baby influences the other” — Blake Lively
410. “You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.” — Unknown
411. “A dad for his son is always caring, while Mommy is always loving.” — Unknown
412. “Bringing up a daughter, a mother pours a part of her soul. Bringing up a son, she gives him her whole soul.” — Unknown
413. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things –– wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” — Eda J. Le Shan
414. “Success, and even life itself, wouldn’t be worth anything if I didn’t have my children by my side. They mean everything to me.” —Jude Law
415. “I want my son to have a choice to contribute fully in the workforce or at home.” — Sheryl Sandberg
416. “I am blessed with a son. It’s my duty to raise him well.”
417. “With weeping they will come,
418. “You are my shining star, my firstborn, my greatest joy.”
419. “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and show her that she is stronger than them.” – Unknown
420. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” – Washington Irving
421. “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh
422. “Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.” – Ani DiFranco
423. “Firstborns are dominating little things. They can even vie with their parents for control.”
424. ‘You see it all over social media: ‘HOW TO LOSE YOUR BABY WEIGHT IN TWO WEEKS.’ I’m so tired of it.’: Woman says ‘wear your mom pouch as a label of honor’
425. “You shall not delay the offering from your harvest and your vintage. The firstborn of your sons you shall give to Me.
426. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
427. “Before I had my first child, I thought women had to decide between being a mom and a fulfilling, successful professional life. I was wrong. Very wrong.” – Rachel Campos-Duffy
428. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons, and if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your eyes.” — Walter M. Schirra, Jr.
429. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are my little sunshine and my best friend. I love you and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!
430. “We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.” – Henry Ward Beecher
431. “I’d long wanted to write about that moment when a woman steps off the career track to have her first child. For me, that was a scary time.” — Hallie Ephron
432. “My life took on a whole new view, a new dimension and a new meaning, ever since I held my first child in my arms.”
433. “I also shall make him My firstborn,
434. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
435. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this Earth.” — Mitch Albom
436. ”Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” —T. F. Hodge
437. “Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.” – Thiruvalluvar
438. “Firstborn to younger siblings, ‘I get the veto power, I have been here longer than you all’.”
439. ‘Your condition is dangerous.’ Blood came pouring out. I couldn’t live another day like this.’: Woman reveals ‘highs and lows’ of Crohn’s Disease, ‘I’m ready to take on what’s next’
440. “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” – Jodi Picoult
441. “Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I have already created one.” – Unknown
442. “The most important mark I leave on this world is my son.” – Sarah Shahi
443. “Babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise.” – Julia Roberts
444. “A son is a promise that a father will always have a friend .”
445. “The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.” – Peggy O’Mara
446. There comes a time in every mother’s life when she must believe that her firstborn son is a precious gift from God.
447. “I’ve never had more appreciation for anyone in my entire life until I became a mom.” – Chrissy Teigen
448. “To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
449. “Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.” — Matthew McConaughey
450. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside…when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.” – Unknown
451. I’ve got a firstborn, who’s a great kid. I wouldn’t change him for anything in the world. I love him with all my heart, and he makes me laugh every single day.
452. “To a father, his firstborn son is his little prince.”
453. You are the apple of my eye, and I love you. But please don’t get bigheaded. You’re my special firstborn son—you know that.
454. “Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.” – Charles F. Kettering, American Inventor
455. “You will outgrow my lap but never my heart.” – UNKNOWN
456. “And let all the angels of God worship Him.”
457. “Love is three quarters curiosity.”
458. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express.” – Joseph Addison
459. “Becoming a father made me much more interested in the parent character in my novels. I’ve never found parents that interesting.” —John Green
460. “True love is born of experience, not fairy dust.”
461. “My wild, wild son, run free. Ooh, you’ll know it when you’re where you’re supposed to be.” –Armin van Buren and Sam Martin
462. “Words can not express the joy of new life.” – Hermann Hesse
463. “Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word ‘hero.” —Ryan Reynolds
464. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: Fetch.” — Bruce Lansky
465. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
466. “Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place.” — Tupac Shakur
467. “It felt natural. That is what I remember most about becoming a father halfway through my 20s. As if Mother Nature was giving me the big thumbs up.” —Tony Parsons
468. “If you want a son to grow up into a man you can be proud of, be a man he can be proud of.” – Unknown
469. “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi
470. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” — Wally Schirra
471. “When you got more than one kid, you just wake up angry.” —Kevin Hart
472. “The biggest surprise, which is also the best, is that I didn’t know I would love motherhood as much as I do.” — Deborah Norville
473. “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
474. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
475. “The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain’t like he knows the cure for cancer and just ain’t spitting it out.” – Justin Halpern
476. “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.”– Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
477. “A mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time but holds their heart forever.” - Unknown
478. “My firstborn girl is a little bundle of joy and trouble, naughtiness and wonder.”
479. “To me, becoming father is like reciveing a cute little friend from God as a wonderful gift. I aim to be the most successful at being a good father.” —Unknown
480. “Many babies might follow the first one, but none of them will take the firstborn’s place.”
481. My sweet little boy is growing so fast! I love him more than words can say.
482. “So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me ‘Mom.’” — Unknown
483. “Your whole life is changed with that first child. Your social behaviors are all turned upside down.” ― Jeff Nichols
484. “Singing songs that make you slit your wrists.”
485. “I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking.” —Christopher Meloni
486. “You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.” – Unknown
487. “But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
488. “The birth of a firstborn son is a time of immense joy and pride for a family.”
489. “The birth of a firstborn son is the beginning of a father’s legacy.”
490. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” -Winnie the Pooh
491. “The heart  of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” – Antoine-Francois Prevost, French Author
492. “A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it.” — W.D. Howells
493. “I think, at a child’s birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
494. “After you, I learned that joy, happiness, and love know no boundaries.”
495. There are so many things I learned with my firstborn son. I hope he learns from all the mistakes we have made and can live his life as a blessing to others
496. “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” – Kate Douglas Wiggin
497. “Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes and enjoy the journey.” — Kirsten Wreggitt
498. “For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.” —Unknown
499. “A woman is not able to re-educate any man. But she is able to bring up her son to be a real man.” — Unknown
500. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: Fetch!.” – Bruce Lansky
501. “Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.” – Chinese Proverb
502. “It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.” —Friedrich von Schiller
503. “Psychologists maintain that the dizzy feeling of intense romantic love lasts only about 18 months to-at best-three years.”
504. “Its true that you feel like to dance like a mad person on becoming father for the first time. Now I am witnessing the same joy.”—Unknown
505. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You have always been there for me, through thick and thin. I love you son!
506. “Finally, I have entered Fatherhood. It is the greatest thing that could ever happen. You can’t explain it until it happens.” —Unknown
507. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
508. I love my firstborn son more than anything. He’s a blessing from God and I’m so grateful for him.
509. “In the eyes of a baby…there is joy, there is laughter… there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future.” —Unknown
510. I hope you’re proud of who I have become. You are my firstborn child and I love you more than the world.
511. ‘My kids are annoying. I love them, but oh man do they get on my nerves.’: Stay-at-home mom hilariously shares parenting confessions
512. “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” —Franklin P. Jones
513. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” — Jared Padalecki
514. “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” – Lisa Jo Baker
515. “My eyes have not seen a thing more beautiful than you.” — Unknown
516. “Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them.” — C.J. Milbrandt
517. “That's the way it is with firstborns. Mom and Dad may think they're in charge, but the firstborn knows better, and so does the youngest sibling.”
518. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.” — Charles Osgood
519. “Each one of us also can become an image or likeness of God if we, like Jesus, the firstborn, give our bodies to him”
520. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
521. “One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.” — Sebastian R. Jones
522. “Having a baby is like having a bit of heaven right here on earth.” —Unknown
523. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog:” ˜Fetch!’.” – Bruce Lansky
524. “It’s still surreal that I have given birth to a baby and that I am responsible for another tiny being.”
525. “You’re my first born child, and the person who first showed me the miracle of this love a mother has for her child.” ― Elizabeth Noble
526. “I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” – Charles Dickens
527. “The biggest test your firstborn puts you to – is changing diapers.”
528. You are my firstborn son and I love you entirely. You are the reason why I wake up in the morning. You are the reason why I smile all day long. Your eyes, your eyes!
529. “You made me a mother, for that alone, I am forever grateful.”
530. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
531. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” — Princess Diana
532. “Sons are born to make their fathers better men.”
533. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” – Cheri Fuller
534. ‘If it means hope for someone else, I’ll choose the whirlwind every single time.’: After growing up with foster siblings, woman shares joys of becoming foster mom
535. My firstborn son was born yesterday. I will love him to the moon and back. God is good, always.
536. “I felt like an animal, and animals don’t know sin, do they?”
537. “I was nervous and excited when I learned about you. I hope to be the best mother that I can be for you.” — Unknown
538. “I don’t mean to be presumptuous that men don’t feel this, I don’t mean this, but I found that when my child was born, my first child, it felt like my heart broke.” ― Tea Leoni
539. “My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.” — Denzel Washington
540. “Firstborns usually turn out to be the most responsible of adults.”
541. “I thought I was grounded. I was like a balloon flying around in the air. And as soon as our first child was born, boom – my feet came right down to the ground.” — John Prine
542. “You may hate being pregnant, but the minute the baby is born, she is God’s precious child, given to you as a gift.” – Sandra Dallas
543. You are my firstborn son with a sense of humour, and a great smile and growing into a fine young man. I can’t wait to see where life takes you next.
544. I was happy, filled with hope, and thought, ‘Now I understand the whole point of work, of life, of love.’” – Paul Theroux
545. “Happy birthday to my firstborn. I wish for you all the bounties of this world. I pray wherever you go, happiness finds you. I pray you live your life to its fullest.”
546. “Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.” —Barack Obama
547. “Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.” – Ed Howe
548. “I was pregnant with my first child and so gloriously happy. I felt fecund and powerful.” – Dervla Kirwan
549. “The nature of impending fatherhood is that you are doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified while doing it.” – John Green
550. “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
551. “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.” —Pam Brown
552. I am blessed beyond words to have my firstborn son as my best friend
553. “Little boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.” – J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
554. You are my firstborn son and I am proud of you.
555. “Feeling like a nanny on becoming first time daddy. It’s time to spend sleepless nights taking care of my little angel.” —Unknown
556. Firstborn sons are truly special. They come into the world with a whole world of experiences, which they learn from their mothers.
557. “A baby boy always is that anchor of your life even through rough tides of life.” – Anonymous
558. “Every single day is like a new adventure with new born baby. There’s so much to learn from the little one.” —Unknown
559. “Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am.” — Mary Kay Blakely
560. I’m a proud momma! My son is one of the most important people in my life. I can’t wait to see what he becomes in this world.
561. “They say practice makes you perfect. I did all my practice on my firstborn and now the second baby will reap the benefits.” – Unknown
562. “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” — Stevie Wonder
563. “A firstborn son has the potential to become anything his father wishes him to be.”
564. “When I got pregnant, I had to concentrate on being pregnant for a whole nine months, even though I knew it was ruining my career at the time.” – Yoko Ono
565. “No one can force you to become a monster – you hurt someone and you create your own demons.”
566. “Having a child, particularly your first child, is such a life-changing moment. Nothing can really prepare you for that.” – Kate Middleton
567. Every mother’s dream is to have her firstborn son as a gift for life. I feel so blessed and grateful that my son has been given to me by God.
568. “A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.” —Viola Shipman
569. “Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.” – Eric Church
570. Every child is a blessing from God, but my firstborn son is the best blessing ever.
571. “Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.” —Signe Hammer
572. “Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.” – Margaret E. Sangster
573. “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” — Irish Proverb
574. “Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.” – Gayle Wray
575. “The worst part about being a parents is when one of your kids farts and you have to pretend it wasn’t cool.” —Rob Delaney
576. “But boys are different from girls and not just physically. Acknowledging, appreciating, and understanding that boys are boys is essential in raising a son.” – Catherine Musco Garcia-Prats
577. “A firstborn son is the hope of the future.”
578. “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” — Ricki Lake
579. “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
580. “My first child is going to be the oldest sibling to the next kid, and that may change with each and every year. I’m looking forward to how one baby influences the other” - Blake Lively
581. “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
582. “I love you like I haven’t loved anything before.”
583. I am so thankful for my precious firstborn, who is growing up before my eyes.
584. “A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made.” – Sammy Davis Jr.
585. “I spent a lifetime being small for those closest to me, but this is not the woman my son will know.” — Jewel
586. “Presence is more than just being there.”
587. “The only man who has stolen my heart is my son.” — Sandra Bullock
588. “The great ambition of women is to inspire love.”
589. “Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it.” – Mike Myers
590. “You can only have one first born child. You may love all your children deeply and with passion, but there is something unique about the first born.”
591. He has taught me that it is important to have patience and to work hard. He is truly a blessing from God and I wish him the best in life!
592. “You’re my first born child, and the person who first showed me the miracle of this love a mother has for her child.” – Elizabeth Noble
593. That’s Father’s Day to me every day.” – Saquon Barkley
594. My greatest blessing is my firstborn son. I love him more than words can say and would do anything to protect him from harm.
595. “You will be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.” — Unknown
596. “You will be his first his, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.” — Unknown
597. “My life’s not the same anymore. It is more beautiful, meaningful, and colorful.” – Unknown
598. “Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.” — Martin Andersen-Nexo
599. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” — Sigmund Freud
600. I am so proud of you. I love you so much, my firstborn child.
601. “If you want your son to grow up into a man you can be proud of, be a man he can be proud of.”
602. My firstborn son, I am so blessed to have you. Thank you for always being there for me and for your love for life.
603. “Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.” —Winnie the Pooh
604. “Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love.” — T.F. Hodge
605. “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.” – Robin Lim
606. “I want my son to become aware that he is in charge of the choices he makes, and it’s good to make thoughtful, good choices.” — Karen Salmansohn
607. “Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.” – Matthew McConaughey
608. “Good wombs have borne bad sons.” — William Shakespeare, The Tempest
609. “When I had my first child, I was too embarrassed to tell a single soul that I wasn’t the over-the-moon, picture-perfect new mother I was supposed to be.” – Stephanie Ruhle
610. “Just because I’m not forever by your side doesn’t mean that’s not precisely where I want to be.”
611. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past is forgotten and the future worth living for.” – Unknown
612. My son is the softest, sweetest little guy. He melts my heart every single day.
613. “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” ― A.E. Coppard, Dusky Ruth