300 Best Short Flower Quotes: Inspirational, Beautiful
1. “In joy and in sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” – Unknown
2. “We are all golden sunflowers inside.” – Allen Ginsberg
3. Love is like a flower that blossoms in our life, and trust is the par fume and fragrance of that flower. - Pejman Aghasi, Love
4. “Don't let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.”
5. “Every flower blooms at its own pace.” – Suzy Kassem
6. “Once and flor-al!”
7. “Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities in the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. How right it is to love flowers and the greenery of pines and ivy and hawthorn hedges; they have been with us from the very beginning. —Vincent van Gogh
9. “Flowers are like friends; they bring colour to your world.”
10. “I must have flowers, always, and always.” – Claude Monet
11. “I have lost my smile,
12. “To me, flowers are happiness.” – Stefano Gabbana
13. “Once and flor-al!” – Unknown
14. I can’t wait to see our love grow and grow and grow.
15. Yes. Mama loves wild geraniums because no other flower has quite the same color, and she claims that when she snaps the stem and puts a sprig behind her ear, the whole world smells like summer. Many boys will bring you flowers. But someday you'll meet a boy who will learn your favourite flower, your favourite song, your favourite sweet. And even if he is too poor to give you any of them, it won't matter because he will have taken the time to know you as no one else does. Only that boy earns your heart.”
16. My love for you blossoms every day.
17. I must have flowers, always, and always. —Claude Monet
18. “Do something today that will encourage you to blossom.” – Unknown
19. Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “In a rich moonlit garden, flowers open beneath the eyes of entire nations terrified to acknowledge the simplicity of the beauty of peace.”
21. You had me at aloe.
22. The remainder of my life
23. “I be-leaf in you.”
24. Don’t stop beleafing.
25. hand holding a pink flower
26. “Sweet April showers do spring May flowers.” – Thomas Tusser