429 Best Funny 40th Birthday Quotes, Wishes And Messages
1. “With age comes wisdom…and wrinkles.”
2. “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy 40th birthday!”
3. “Another birthday means your life journey is incomplete. May your path be paved with success and guided by love.”
4. After today, I’m celebrating my birthday in dog years.
5. I don’t care how old I’m turning, so long as there’s cake.
6. “Look forward to all that this next decade has to hold.”
7. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” – Emily Dickinson
8. “Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy 40th birthday.”
9. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
10. “Happy 39th birthday for the second year in a row.”
11. A wise man once said, ‘Forget about your past, you cannot change it’. I’d like to add, ‘Forget about your present, I didn’t get you one’. Happy 40th!
12. “Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.” – Anthony Powell
13. Happy 40th birthday! You are officially a Distinguished Gentleman.
14. “The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.” — Oscar Wilde
15. Today is your big day, so make sure it’s filled with everything YOU want to do. If anyone deserves a day all about them, it’s someone as incredible as YOU!