1. “I saw that you were perfect and I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
2. “I love you more than carbs but less than cheese!” – Anonymous
3. “Happy Anniversary! How did you make it this long!? Hope you have a great one!”
4. A pair is said to gradually resemble one another. I’ll be concerned if you both become bald and grow beards.
5. “Thank you for setting an example of how to be patient (mostly), and kind (usually) with one another!”
6. “Overall, I love you more than I want to strangle you.”
7. “You are the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary!”
8. “Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.”—Barnette R. Brickner
9. “My dear husband, I want you. To do more around the house.”
10. “This is our first year together, but we have an eternity to go!”
11. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love.” – Dr. Seuss
12. “Holy shit! We’re still together! Turns out, I like us a helluva lot more than originally planned. Good thing, because I want to do this crazy show daily with you. I’ll always choose you.”
13. “Love is a battlefield.” – Pat Benatar. You two keep winning! Happy anniversary to my sweet parents.
14. “There’s no one else I would rather snoring as hell beside me.”
15. “The moment I met you, girl, I knew you were the one I wanted to be with forever.”
16. It’s your anniversary, honey. ‘Grow old with me, the best is yet to be,’ – Robert Browning.
17. “Three years of marriage and 8 whopping years of being together! How have we not killed each other yet? All jokes aside, I am so happy to have you as my husband!”
18. “I fall in love with you every day. Except for yesterday. Yesterday you were really annoying.”
19. I still love you, even if you ALWAYS fart in your sleep.
20. “On our anniversary, let’s celebrate being one year closer to death do us part” – Anonymous
21. It’s been a year since we met. You wouldn’t be wearing that clothing if you could see yourself through my eyes.
22. “You’re still here, right? It appeals to me.”
23. “Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
24. At first sight, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
25. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” –When Harry Met Sally
26. “Never laugh at your wife’s choices. You are one of them.” – Anonymous. Thank you for choosing each other and for teaching us how to love. Happy anniversary! Here’s to another year of fun and laughter.
27. “I love you more than carbs but less than cheese!”
28. “I like you better than carbs, but not as much as cheese!”
29. My beloved, you know how to make me fall in love all over again. If only you were proficient at floor-sweeping.
30. “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late.”
31. “Love can begin at any moment, it grows over time and could last for eternity. Happy Anniversary to you, my friend!”- Unknown
32. “Happy Anniversary. You’re the perfect choice for my first spouse!”
33. I’ll follow you wherever you go, my Love.
34. “Marriage: when dating goes too far.” – Anonymous
35. “Marriage: when dating goes too far” – Anonymous
36. “Drug stores understand life. That’s why the Anniversary cards and Sympathy cards are right next to each other.” – Unknown
37. “Finding a love like yours feels like a dream. Please don't wake me up!”
38. “Love means commitment. Of course, so do most mental illnesses! Wishing you a Happy Anniversary.”
39. “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late” – Anonymous
40. “Nothing is impossible when two people adore each other. Aside from picking where to dine, that is.”
41. “I shave my legs for you. It must be love” – Anonymous
42. “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. ” -Groucho Marx
43. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way” – Pablo Neruda
44. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” —Nicholas Sparks
45. “Got me looking so crazy right now, your love’s got me looking so crazy right now.” —Beyoncé, "Crazy in Love"
46. Thanks for tolerating me!
47. “Thank you for being the best fiance, the best spoiler, the best travel buddy, the best Netflix & Chill partner, and the best partner ever! I love you always and always!”
48. “Happy anniversary day from the best thing that ever happened to you.”
49. I’ve known people get less for armed robbery.
50. “Happy First Anniversary! Which is paper, so I hope you enjoy this fun card! I fall for you more and more everyday!”
51. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” –Mignon McLaughlin
52. “Even though you’re losing yours, let’s keep making memories together.”
53. “There’s nowhere I’d rather be than here with you right now in our favorite place! Thank you for another incredible year my love! I love you a lottle!”
54. “Saying ‘I do’ was the best decision of my life. After all these years, I’m so grateful that you said it too!”
55. “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.” -Michel De Montaigne
56. “Marriage is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance.”
57. The number of laws governing what goes where in the cupboard and refrigerator or how to fold clothing was completely unknown to me before we married, so happy anniversary, honey.
58. “Happy anniversary to my spouse, who still looks at other ladies the same way he looks at me.”
59. “You are the person I always dreamt to spend my life. All the love for you, gorgeous lady! I hope this day be the beginning of another lovely year of our togetherness!”
60. Are you regretting it yet?
61. “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
62. You’re a pr***, but I love you.
63. “You fill my heart and all of my holes! Love you lots!”
64. “I couldn’t ask for a better brother-in-law. Thank you for taking my sister off of my hands! Just kidding, happy anniversary!”
65. Honey, I’m confident I’ve shown you that I’m still capable of surprising you!
66. “My wife, Mary, and I have been married for forty-seven years, and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never. “- Jack Benny
67. Happy Anniversary! May your lives be blessed with the type of love you can only have while not married.
68. “Let’s celebrate the day you gave up on finding anyone better than me. It was a lost cause anyway. Happy Anniversary.”
69. “No other couple complements each other the way that you do. Happy anniversary to the beautiful pair who makes marriage look so easy!”
70. Sometimes I really want to kill you, I don’t do it though – as I’d probably miss you…
71. It’s been a year. Your mutual admiration for one another is still charming to me.
72. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
73. “Being married is like having a best friend who doesn’t remember anything you say” – Anonymous
74. You and your partner deserve a celebration for making it through another year together!
75. “Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can’t help but smile at it.” -Josh Billings
76. “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” —Finding Nemo
77. “I know you appreciate the fact that before we married, you were unaware that there was a proper method to return milk to the refrigerator.”
78. “We hope you celebrate your special day in style, even if that style is pajamas, slippers, and an 8 pm bedtime. We love you!”
79. Wishing you a very happy anniversary. Being married didn’t seem to me as a way to have someone else pick out my outfits for the day, tell me how to style my hair, and offer me driving advice.
80. “Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener!” – Unknown
81. “I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without you two… literally!” – Anonymous
82. “Thank you for growing old with me. It’s a good thing I find wrinkles adorable!”
83. “You light my fire! Probably because you are my perfect MATCH!”
84. “On our anniversary, let’s not look back at the memories we’ve made, rather let’s look ahead at all those that are yet to come. Happy 1st anniversary.”
85. Marrying you was easy, getting you into bed was even easier!
86. “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. “- Michel De Montaigne
87. “You already have me, so I’m not sure what else you might want. However, you should knock yourself out.”
88. “Cheers to two imperfect pieces that fit perfectly together.”
89. “I adore you from my head TOMATOES and I have so MUSHROOM in my heart for you. OLIVE me is so lucky to have you in our lives! Happy Anniversary!”
90. To my beautiful, thoughtful, and caring wife – thank you for being you, I love you.
91. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White, The Chaos of Stars
92. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – Frida Kahlo
93. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” –Robert A. Heinlein
94. “I have one place in mind for our anniversary that I believe we don’t visit often enough during the year. The bed chamber!”
95. “Morning breath and all, you’re still the one I want to wake up to. Happy anniversary, my love.”
96. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” —Lee Christopher
97. “I never dreamed that I would find a love like yours. I’m the luckiest person in the world.”
98. “Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering: marriage is a three-ring circus.”
99. “Anniversaries remind me that I still have the ability to annoy you. Thank you for providing me with so many opportunities last year. For the time being, happy anniversary!”
100. “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They have experienced pain and bought jewellery.” – Rita Rudner
101. Congrats on being my husband for another year!
102. “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.”
103. Hurrayyy we haven’t killed each other yet! Happy anniversary.
104. It’s been a year. Keep falling in love, and you’ll have a wonderful marriage. Just make sure you’re constantly together.
105. ”In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” -Virginia Woolf
106. To the happy anniversary couple, I wish you a year free of regrets, sadness, and remorse.
107. “If love is an amazing dream, then marriage is the alarm clock.”
108. “No idea how I’ve put up with your sassy ass for 730 days, but I’m grateful I have–never want to be without that cheeky smile of yours!”
109. All the words in the world can’t describe how I feel about you. I’ve been in love with you since the day we met.
110. “Some people ask the secret to our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing… she goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays” – Henry Youngman
111. I’m so lucky to have found you. Happy anniversary!
112. “Get married if you want to forgo the praise of many men for the condemnation of one. If you don’t succeed the first time, try doing it the way your wife suggested.”
113. “If I had to choose to do it all over again I would marry you again… I’m not so sure about having the kids though.”
114. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite. Happy anniversary to us!
115. “So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows…but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you’re enjoying your life, and the next you’re wondering how you ever lived without them.” —Hitch
116. “Congratulations on your achievement! Here’s to another year of sorrow and pain.”
117. “After all these years, I think that I got the better end of the deal. Thanks for putting up with me all these years.”
118. “OK, so most of our candlelight dinners are when the electricity goes off. But, you still keep me charged every day. Love you and happy anniversary. ”
119. “All marriages are happy. It’s the living together afterward that causes all the trouble.”
120. “I couldn’t survive a day without you. I’m so glad we’ve lived to see another year together.”
121. “Enjoy those New England gourds…in all the fun ways! ;)”
122. “Family gatherings wouldn’t be the same without you guys. Happy anniversary to one of my favorite couples!”
123. “I am lucky to be very much in love with you and still genuinely like you and want to spend our limited time together! You are truly an amazing partner in life.”
124. I love us just the way we are :).
125. Love, they tell you, is a painful experience. When I first saw you, I decided to take a chance.
126. “Overall, I love you more than I want to strangle you.
127. “All I want for next year is you. Just kidding, give me diamonds.”
128. “When you’re wrong, accept it to maintain your marriage flowing with love in the loving cup. Shut up whenever you’re correct.”
129. “Drug stores understand life. That’s why the anniversary cards and sympathy cards are right next to each other” – Anonymous
130. “Happy Anniversary! Now if I can just remember your birthday this year.”
131. “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her” – Agatha Christie
132. “Never laugh at your wife’s choices you are one of them.”
133. ”In case you ever foolishly forget: I am not thinking of you.” -Virginia Woolf
134. “I marvel at the wonderful life you’ve built together. You guys could teach a class on how to do marriage right. Congratulations!”
135. My dazzling star; you make me feel cherished and special.” “You’re my sparkling star; Please accept my gratitude for becoming the woman of my dreams.
136. “Well, we made it another year without one of us either ending up dead or in jail. I call that a win. Happy Anniversary.”
137. “I’ll love you even when you’re old and wrinkly.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
139. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”—Maya Angelou
140. “You’re my shining star; you make me feel loved and special. Thanks for being the girl of my dreams.”
141. Our first anniversary is an ideal time to reflect on the good times we’ve had, rather than the bad ones, like the time our vehicle caught fire or the tornado wrecked our home, or… wait, let’s think about the good times we’ll have together in the future.
142. “If We Take Matrimony at Its Lowest, We Regard It as A Sort of Friendship Recognized by The Police.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
143. We are timeless. Together, we will always have stability, friendship, laughter and joy. I love you.
144. “The longer you spend with someone, the more you start to rub off on them. So I don’t think there’s much of you left as individuals at this time.”
145. Thank you for all of the love and support you’ve shown What happens if you don’t do anything in a marriage, which is all about compromise?
146. “If two people love each other, nothing is impossible. Except deciding where to eat.” – Anonymous
147. “They say marriage makes you live longer. I guess it’s true because you’ve been married forever. Congratulations on your anniversary, and best wishes for many more to come you old lovebirds.” — Anonymous
148. “When I wake up to you every day, I’m reminded of hitting the love jackpot. You’re the best. Happy anniversary, sweetheart.”
149. “On the occasion of our anniversary, I’d like you to know how much I’ve loved bothering you over the years and how eager I am to continue doing so in the future.”
150. “Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Imagine if our marriage worked as well as you portray it on Facebook.”
151. “Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else” – Jean Kerr
152. “Wow, another year in the books! You guys work so well together. Happy anniversary.”
153. “She is the only evidence of God I have seen, with the exception of the mysterious force that removes one sock from the dryer every time I do my laundry.” –St. Elmo’s Fire
154. “Marriage is just texting each other – “do we need anything from the grocery store?” – until one of you dies” – Anonymous
155. “If two people love each other, nothing is impossible. Except deciding where to eat” – Anonymous
156. “My husband said he needed more space… So I locked him outside!
157. “A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.” – Michel De Montaigne
158. “Happy anniversary! I want to spend the rest of my money with you” – Anonymous
159. Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
160. My life would be meaningless if it weren’t for you, therefore I want you to know that you are the reason I get out of bed every day. Breakfast? Who else is going to cook?
161. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
162. “Happy anniversary! Just imagine if our marriage was functional as you make it appear on Facebook.”
163. “When I look into your eyes, I see the most wonderful person in the world.”
164. “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year” – Anonymous
165. “I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They have experienced pain and bought jewellery” – Rita Rudner
166. “On our wedding anniversary, I just want to give a big party from your pay. Happy Anniversary!”
167. “I love you. Thanks for killing all the spiders this year.”
168. “In my house, I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.” – Woody Allen
169. It’s been a year. As if the two of you were zombies just interested in each other’s brains, I’d have no idea what you were doing.
170. “Unless you want to forget about your marriage, it’s a good idea to remember your anniversary” – Melanie White
171. “Everywhere I’m looking now, I’m surrounded by your embrace. Baby, I can see your halo. You know you’re my saving grace.” —Beyoncé, "Halo"
172. “One year down and forever to go. Happy anniversary.” – Anonymous
173. “I’m at a loss for words to explain my feelings for you. Regardless, thank you for loving me.”
174. I love you like John Snow loves his aunt.
175. “Congratulations! Cheer’s to another year of suffering and misery.” – Unknown
176. “Here’s to another year of being great together! May the day be filled with love and joy!”
177. “Happy anniversary! Just imagine if our marriage was functional as you make it appear on Facebook” – Anonymous
178. “If we take matrimony at its lowest, we regard it as a sort of friendship recognised by the police” – Robert Louis Stevenson
179. “It’s amazing how long we’ve put up with each other.”
180. I still love you… even though you annoy the hell out of me.
181. “It takes just a moment for me to say that I love you, but I will spend my lifetime trying to show it.” – Anonymous
182. “With that ring, I gave you my heart. I promised from that day forward, you would never walk alone; my heart would be your shelter, and my arms would be your home.” – Anonymous
183. “Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life” – Anonymous
184. I still love you now more than ever.
185. “It’s like having a best friend who never listens to what you say while you’re married to them.”
186. Your sweetheart wishes you a very happy anniversary from the bottom of his heart. Our credit card, mortgage, auto, and utility bills are living evidence.
187. Love ya!
188. Wishing you a very happy anniversary. Despite your uncle’s bets on our long-term relationship paying off, here we are, another year later. We were able to beat him. I wish I’d placed a wager on us instead of against us.
189. “Happy anniversary from the best thing that ever happened to you.” – Anonymous
190. “Holy crap. We’re still married? You’re still my husband? Happy anniversary, I guess. I love you!”
191. “Happy Anniversary, Chicken! I love you, but I also really like you. You are my mirror and my greatest friend. Cheers to many more years, laughs, and falling asleep watching shows.”
192. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
193. “A good marriage is like a casserole—only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.”
194. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.” – Unknown
195. “I thought a condolence card would be more appropriate for our anniversary.”
196. You are a **** head, but I do love you.
197. “Thanks for joining me on this lifetime journey! Here's to many more years.”
198. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
199. “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” – Agatha Christie
200. “People always say do what you love. I wanna do you.” Let’s get something sexy started with just a few words; everyone involved will surely thank you for what you’re insinuating. *wink wink*
201. “You make it look so easy annoying someone for eternity!” – Anonymous. Happy anniversary, mom and dad! We wish you every happiness in the coming year and beyond.
202. “You’ve been together so long you should be granted an honorary P.H.D in EACH OTHER” – Anonymous
203. It’s been a year. Never make fun of your partner’s decisions, as you both made them together.
204. I’ve decided you can stay for now…
205. “No marriage is perfect, but you guys come really close. Happy anniversary.”
206. “Happy anniversary! I want to spend the rest of my money with you.”
207. It’s time to rejoice that you and your partner have not killed each other for another year!
208. “Imagine, it’s been another year since we last commemorated the beginning of our pain, err, loving! Don’t you believe we’re madly in love with one other? Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
209. “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Paul Sweeney
210. “Focus on continually changing and growing in order to make sure you are someone your spouse would still choose today.” – Dr. Steven Craig
211. “With you at my side, even the worst day of my life didn’t seem so horrible. Thank you so much for all the love and support you’ve shown me! “I’m going to go insane if you keep up this level of excellence.”
212. Thank you for an amazing year, here’s to many more together!
213. “I was thinking of going to the bakery, but I already have the sweetest thing in the world at home” – Anonymous
214. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller. Happy anniversary to you two. Thank you for showing us all some of the best and most beautiful things.
215. “Marriage is a workplace… where the husband works and the woman shops.”
216. You’re (probably) my favourite husband. Happy anniversary!
217. “Congratulations on another anniversary that demonstrates how fortunate you are to have each other.”
218. “You make it look so easy annoying someone for eternity!” – Anonymous
219. “If love is a wonderful dream, marriage is a wake-up call.”
220. “Love, trust, collaboration, tolerance, and tenacity are all celebrated on a wedding anniversary. The sequence changes from year to year.”
221. “I must admit today – I have fallen in love more than I can even remember. But… I’ve fallen for you always!”
222. Big hugs for my chubby hubby on our anniversary.
223. “When someone is murdered, the police investigate the spouse first. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage.” – Katherine Hepburn.
224. “The longer two people stay together, the more they look like each other” – Anonymous
225. “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you are looking for, go and live with a car battery.” – Erma Bombeck
226. “Marriage is a three ring circus: the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and suffering.” – Chester Wooley
227. “Happy anniversary to my husband, who still looks at me the way he looks at other women.”
228. Honey, thank you for teaching me that there are always two ways to accomplish something: my way and the proper way.
229. You look just as young as the day I met you. Apart from the wrinkles and all the grey hair.
230. “When I think of all the blessings in my life, you’re the first to come to mind. Thank you for being my person. I love you.”
231. Happy anniversary, you get less time for murder.
232. “I was thinking of going to the bakery, but I already have the sweetest thing in the world at home.” – Anonymous. Happy anniversary to you, my sweetest love.
233. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” –Alfred Tennyson
234. “I’ll always be your #1 fan. No matter what we’re going through, I’ll always cheer you on. Wishing us a lifetime together.”
235. “You’re my air and I can’t imagine life without you. I love you today and forever. Happy anniversary.”
236. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” —Edgar Allan Poe
237. It’s been a year. The two of you are like two sleeves of a garment that were meant to be together.
238. “Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.”
239. “Marriage is a circus.” – Anonymous. You are my favourite clown. Happy anniversary to you, my love!
240. “You two are the most adorable love birds I’ve ever known. Wishing you a lifetime of love.”
241. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing… she goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” – Henry Youngman
242. “Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age – as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.” – Phyllis Diller
243. “Marriage is the union of two people who never forget anniversaries and who never forget each other.”
244. “An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.”
245. The GPS tracker on your phone lets me know where you are at all times, and I want you to know that.
246. All of me loves all of you. Happy anniversary.
247. “On this day of days, each more special than the last, I hope that the two of you enjoy it and have a blast! I wish you two a very special anniversary!”
248. “A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.”
249. “When we get to the end of our lives together, the house we had, the cars we drove, the things we possessed won’t matter. What will matter is that I had you, and you had me.”
250. Honestly, I’m amazed you’ve made it this far with me. Thank you!
251. “We have a love-hate relationship in which we adore each other but despite being apart. My Love, I’ll follow you wherever you go.”
252. “God proved two things when he brought us together: his genius and his sense of humor” – Anonymous
253. Thank you for all of the love and support you’ve shown Heh, I’m not sure what to make of the fact that you refer to me as your closest buddy. What’s the deal with that?
254. “Marriage is the perfection of what love is aimed at, ignorant of what it seeks.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
255. “What I feel for you is something special – thanks so much for making my life beautiful and filling it with such amazing details.”
256. “My husband said he needed some space – so I locked him outside!” – Anonymous. Thank you for not locking me out. Happy anniversary to you, my beloved.
257. “By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” -Socrates
258. You give me all the feels.
259. “My wife, Mary, and I have been married for forty-seven years, and not once have we argued serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never.” -Jack Benny
260. “Being married is like having a best friend who doesn’t remember a single thing that you say” – Anonymous
261. I’ve fallen in love many times. Always with you.
262. “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” – Ricardo Montalban. Happiest anniversary to you, mom and dad! Thank you for everything you have done for us and thank you for continuing to inspire us every single day.
263. “Marriage is a lot like the army. Everyone complains, but you’d be surprised at the large number that re-enlists.” – James Garner
264. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” –Vladimir Nabokov
265. “When I saw you first, it took every ounce of me not to kiss you. When I saw you laugh, it took every ounce of me not to fall in love. And when I saw your soul – it took every ounce of me.” – Atticus
266. “We made it through another year without one of us dying or going to jail.”
267. “Marrying you was the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
268. There’s no one I’d rather annoy the sh** out of, than you!
269. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
270. “Let us never stop attempting to change one another.”
271. “Drug stores understand life. That’s why the anniversary cards and sympathy cards are right next to each other.” – Anonymous
272. “Thank you for volunteering to be my unpaid therapist.”
273. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, all that you’re yet to be.” – Ernest Hemingway
274. No other heart is like yours, and no other love will ever compare to mine.
275. “Happy Anniversary! We’ve been through a lot together and most of it was your fault.”
276. Wedding Anniversary Couple Funny Dress - TooMerch
277. “And here I thought you were just a one-night stand. Happy anniversary!” – Pauline Thomason
278. “All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.” —John Legend, "All of Me"
279. I can’t imagine living a life without you. I’d probably be doing the dishes, laundry and cooking by myself. So I’ll stick with you 😉
280. “I used to think I knew what happiness was, but after I got married, I realized I didn’t. Then I realize it’s already too late when I wake up.”
281. “The longer two people stay together, the more they look like each other.” – Anonymous. Hopefully mom won’t grow a matching beard, dad. Happy anniversary to you two lovebirds. Thank you for inspiring all of us!
282. “Who said marriage was hard? Not you guys because you make it seem absolutely effortless. Happy anniversary.”
283. “I love you even when you’re sick and look disgusting.” —Love Actually
284. “I still love you. Even though you fart in your sleep.”
285. “Happy we get to celebrate together! Thank you for saying yes all those years ago. So lucky to have you as my wife, best friend, and mother to all our girls.”
286. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
287. “Marriage is like a shop… where the husband works and the wife shops.”
288. “Happy 4th Anniversary! It’s Fruit and Flowers this year, so how ‘bout flowers MADE OF fruit!? I know you’ve always wanted one of these arrangements, so I hope you enjoy and also let me have at least one strawberry rose.”
289. Here’s to another year of putting up with each other’s sh**!
290. “Marriage is that relation between a man and his wife in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal. Happy Anniversary, Friend.”- Unknown
291. “My heart is the only thing you make throb! I love you from the top of my head to the end of my knob!”
292. “The four most important words in any marriage: I’ll do the dishes.”
293. To the couple, a happy anniversary! I expected to be in prison by now.
294. “My love for you is everlasting. Cheers to another year with my favorite person.”
295. “Even the worst day in my life wasn’t that bad with you being there for me. Thanks for all your love and support! Please stop being so amazing, you’ll drive me crazy.”
296. “All I want for next year is for you to be here. Give me jewels, just kidding.”
297. “Eight year Anniversay gift is bronze or pottery, so pretend this card is a bowl I made in my pottery class that I haven't taken. :) I love you so much!”
298. “A friend who means the world to me. A friend who is always there. May this anniversary be as lovely as ever, and may you find more things to share. Happy Anniversary!”-Unknown
299. “What really matters is that he will love you, that he will respect you, that he will honor you, that he will be absolutely true to you, that he will give you the freedom of expression and let you fly in the development of your own talents. He is not going to be perfect, but if he is kind and thoughtful, if he knows how to work and earn a living, if he is honest and full of faith, the chances are you will not go wrong, that you will be immensely happy.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
300. “It is remarkable how long we have tolerated each other for” – Anonymous
301. Congratulations to an incredible pair that understands how to make a marriage work even if they are so different in personality and temperament!
302. “I’ll love you even when you’re old and wrinkly.”
303. “I’m so happy I slid in your DM’s! I guess Geminis aren’t that bad after all. You’re the best GF ever. (no cap!)”
304. “Happy Anniversary to the best first husband I’ll ever have” – Anonymous
305. “Love is being stupid together.” –Paul Valery
306. “It is remarkable how long we have tolerated each other for.”
307. Although being without you is peaceful, I can assure you that it would also be dull. It’s been a pleasure having you in my life.
308. “Marriage makes you crazy.” – Anonymous. You two are totally insane! Happy, happy anniversary to my wonderful parents. May the coming year bring you plenty of laughter, joy and happiness. I love you to the moon and back.
309. Congratulations on your anniversary, sweetheart! I’m in love with you, but I’m stumped as to why.
310. Bon anniversaire to us!
311. “Thank you so much for making my life lovely and bringing so many wonderful elements into it.”
312. “99% of being married is just shouting ‘WHAT?’ from other rooms” – Anonymous
313. “Well, we made it another year without one of us either ending up dead or in jail. I call that a win” – Anonymous
314. “I am happy to know two amazing people who have been together for an amazing amount of time.”- Unknown
315. “Then there was the man who stated, ‘I never realized what true happiness was until I married; it was too late by then.'”
316. “I admire your union. Happy anniversary.”
317. “Happy anniversary from the best thing that ever happened to you” – Anonymous
318. “I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that was exactly like being found.” –Claire LeZebnik
319. “Mom and dad, I literally wouldn’t be here without you! So, thank you for being the most amazing parents on the planet. Happy anniversary.”
320. “In my house, I am the boss. My wife is just the decision maker” – Woody Allen
321. Happy “got married” day!
322. “Life without you would be life without air. I love you.”
323. “Never laugh at your wife’s choices. You are one of them” – Anonymous
324. “I would not wish any companion in the world but you.” –William Shakespeare, The Tempest
325. “We are so lucky to have both of you in our lives and grateful you decided to get married! Also glad you still like each other! Love you!”
326. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” –Lao Tzu
327. “An archaeologist is the ideal husband a woman can have because he grows more interested in her as she gets older.”
328. “Thank you for wedding me and giving me a chance to scream at you whenever I feel, And I am sure I have you to do the same in the future. So let us celebrate our Happy Anniversary! ”
329. Happy Anniversary Sweets!
330. “In my house, I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision-maker.” – Woody Allen
331. “Oh my god. Is it true that we’re still married? Is it true that you’re still my husband? I suppose it’s a happy anniversary. I adore you.”
332. “On our anniversary, I want you to know how much happiness and satisfaction I got from annoying the hell out of you all these years. I also want you to know that I have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Happy anniversary, dear husband!”
333. Since we got married, I’ve never felt so fulfilled and happy. Cheers to us on this day!
334. “A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” — Paul Sweeney
335. “In my house, I am the boss. My wife is just the decision maker.” – Woody Allen. Thank you for making the best decisions for us both. Happy anniversary, I love you!
336. “I’m looking for you, my beloved hubby. To get more things done around the house.”
337. “If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me.” – W.H. Auden
338. “Your anniversary is a reminder that you are blessed enough to have found your soulmate, and that life has become so much sweeter since the day you became husband and wife. Happy Anniversary!”
339. “Your relationship taught me how to trust, how to love and how to take care of the people around me. It taught me how to stay strong and courageous when things get hard. Your marriage taught me the meaning of true love.” – Anonymous. Thank you for continuing to teach us every day, no matter how old we get! Happy anniversary to my wonderful parents.
340. Happy anniversary! We’re really rocking this marriage sh** aren’t we!
341. 7 billion people on the planet and you’re my favourite. Happy anniversary!
342. “Happy Anniversary to the finest first spouse I’ll ever have.”
343. “Nothing on earth compares to my love for you. Happy anniversary to my better half.”
344. “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” —Robert Browning
345. “There's no words to explain what I feel when I look into your eyes. Just love.”
346. “We hope to one day gross out our kids with our own stories of “knob playing”, “loin cloths”, and “trojan twisters”. Happy Anniversary you two weirdos!”
347. “It does not matter where you go in life, all that matters is who you have by your side.” – Anonymous
348. “There will be no refunds. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
349. “By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher. ” -Socrates
350. “Marriage is just texting each other – “do we need anything from the grocery store?” – until one of you dies.”
351. “My husband said he needed more space… So I locked him outside!”
352. My darling, thank you for all you’ve taught me. The extent of my ignorance surprised me.
353. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” —Julia Child
354. “Today is our anniversary. Do I not deserve a trophy for remembering the date?
355. Keep an eye on each other’s dreams, but don’t let them become nightmares!
356. “For the rest of my life, you are the only person I want to bother. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
357. “Drugstores are well-versed in life. That’s why the Sympathy and Anniversary cards are close to one another.”
358. My love for you is eternal – even when we get old and wrinkly. I promise!
359. “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you are looking for, go and live with a car battery” – Erma Bombeck
360. “Unless you want to forget about your marriage, it’s a good idea to remember your anniversary.” – Melanie White
361. “I didn’t understand true bliss until I got married; by then, it was too late.”
362. Let’s be weird and wonderful together, forever.
363. “Nothing makes me happier than knowing you accept me for who I am and allow me to be who I am. Even if I’m annoying and insane.”
364. “Most modern calendars mar the sweet simplicity of our lives by reminding us that each day that passes is the anniversary of some perfectly uninteresting event.”-Oscar Wilde
365. “I love you. Thanks for killing all the spiders this year.” – Anonymous
366. “For Marriage to Be a Success, Every Woman and Every Man Should Have Her and His Own Bathroom. The End. ” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
367. I love you, you sexy beast.
368. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” —Ben Folds, "The Luckiest"
369. Who would have thought we would make it another year without killing each other?
370. “When someone is murdered, the police investigate the spouse first. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage” – Katherine Hepburn
371. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.”— Zane Grey
372. Happy anniversary, just thought you should know…. I still would.
373. “After all this time, my desire to stay single still outweighs my desire to be with you.”
374. “Being married is like having a best friend who doesn’t remember a single thing that you say.” – Anonymous. Happy anniversary to you two. Watching you as each other’s best friends has taught us all so much about love, patience and kindness. We love you!
375. “Happy Anniversary to the best first husband I’ll ever have.”
376. No one makes me less of a miserable ba***** than you. Thanks honey!
377. “Happy anniversary my love. Eat all the leftovers again and I will end you.”
378. “Marriage is the bond between a person who never remembers anniversaries and another who never forgets them.” –Ogden Nash
379. “I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy, it’s with you.” – Unknown
380. “The four most important words in any marriage: I’ll do the dishes” – Anonymous
381. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli
382. “A toast to another year of convincing ourselves that we know what we’re doing!”
383. “Happy Anniversary to the cutest PUMPKIN in the patch! I love you every WITCH way! Don’t forget you’ll always be my BOO!”
384. “Marriage is like a deck of cards: at the start, all you need is two hearts and a diamond, but after a while, you just wish you had a club and a spade!”
385. “Wedding anniversaries are a time when men pause and reflect on what it was they did before they were married: anything they wanted to” – Anonymous
386. “On our anniversary, let’s celebrate being one year closer to death do us part.” – Anonymous
387. “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.”
388. “Marriage is a real eye-opener, even though love is blind.”
389. As if you were two ships in the night passing each other, except you collided with each other instead.
390. “I adore you so intensely that I would gladly take a bullet for you. Not on the head… but perhaps on the leg.”
391. “Thanks for the health insurance and, like, love and stuff. That’s pretty cool too. Give our son a kiss on his spot for me. This probably sounds really weird to the person writing this card.”
392. To my favourite duvet snatcher… happy anniversary!
393. “Happy anniversary, honey. You make my life sweeter.”
394. “When someone is murdered, the police investigate the spouse first. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage. ” – Katharine Hepburn
395. Thanks for not swiping left ? Love you hubby!
396. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” —Maya Angelou
397. A couple’s continued commitment to one another, despite their disagreements, is commemorated on their anniversary.
398. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you are welcome at this table.’ – Tom Hanks. Thank you for showing us how to welcome others to the table. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!
399. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” —Ed Sheeran
400. What do they know? Happy Anniversary!
401. Thank you for putting up with all my faults and celebrating all my good qualities. I love you.
402. “Marriage is basically just whispering, ‘Are you awake? I need to show you this cat video.’” – Anonymous
403. “I love you so much. I don’t want to annoy anyone else! I can’t believe we didn’t kill each other. I don’t want to build a life with anyone else.”
404. When I’m with you, I love how I can just be myself. Thank you, for always letting me be me 🙂
405. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it” – Elizabeth Evans
406. It’s a traditional love tale without the star-crossed lovers’ conclusion, so have a nice anniversary!
407. “Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.”- Unknown
408. “Happy anniversary from someone that you’re probably shocked knew it was our anniversary” – Anonymous
409. “One year ago on this day, our souls became one. I feel so blessed to be your life partner. Thanks for respecting my feelings and for always understanding me. Happy one year of togetherness!”
410. “I love you. Thanks for killing all the spiders this year” – Anonymous
411. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when we’re together. Happy anniversary!
412. “A couple that truly lives and understands. May your anniversary be superbly grand. Glad to have you as my friend. Have a blast!”- Unknown
413. “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
414. “Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway.” – Joey Adams
415. “I have to acknowledge today that I’ve fallen in love more times than I can recall. “However, I’ve always been smitten with you!”
416. “Wedding anniversaries are a moment for guys to reflect on what they did before getting married: anything they desired to do.”
417. “If love is an amazing dream, then marriage is the alarm clock” – Anonymous
418. “If we take matrimony at its lowest, we regard it as a sort of friendship recognised by the police.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
419. “Leading by example” or “Do what we say, not what we do”: I can’t determine what line best fits your marriage instruction advice. All seriousness aside, congratulations on your X years of marriage.
420. “When God paired you and me together, he demonstrated his sense of humor. He also demonstrated His brilliance. Three cheers for another year of marriage, hubby!”
421. “When dating goes too far, it’s time to get married.”
422. The two of you should reflect on how incomplete you were before you were married on this anniversary. Is this the end of the road for you both?
423. “When you meet the one who changes the way your heart beats, dance with them to that rhythm for as long as the song lasts.” –Kirk Diedrich
424. “Congratulations on defying marriage statistics.”
425. Happy anniversary – I’m amazed you’re still with me!
426. “It’s our anniversary today. :)” For remembering a date, am I not entitled to some kind of recognition?
427. “I wouldn't change a thing, as happiness you bring. You are my soulmate. A marriage made by fate.” —Catherine Pulsifer
428. “I am happy to know two amazing people who have been together for an amazing amount of time. That’s you two!”
429. “You are the seat belt in the roller coaster of my life.” – Anonymous. Thank you for protecting me at every turn, and through all of the ups and downs of life, my dear wife. You are so special to me. Happy anniversary!
430. “If I wanted to live a tranquil life, I wouldn’t have married you. My life would have been so dull and uninteresting. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
431. “They say marriage makes you live longer – this must be true, because you two have been married for eternity. Here’s to forever, mom and dad! Happy anniversary!”
432. It’s your anniversary, sweetheart. Sticking together has been like peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the lunchbox that gets smashed by an apple.
433. Congrats to us, I’m not bored of you yet!
434. “You have survived toddlerhood, teenagedom, and having me as a Sister in Law! It’s not always easy, but through it all, you are an inspiration. Have an amazing anniversary!”
435. “Marriage is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance.
436. It’s been a year. Imagine what might have happened if you hadn’t both swiped right!
437. Thanks for always being there when I need you most. Happy anniversary honey!
438. “A true love story never ends.” –Unknown
439. “You give me a heart boner; an affection erection! But you also give me that other kind of boner. So…you wanna?”
440. “The luckiest person is he/she who finds a true friend in his/her life partner. Undoubtedly I’m one of that luckiest person. My girl, happy 1st wedding anniversary! May our bond becomes even stronger every day!”
441. I still can’t believe you said YES!
442. “Congratulations on finding a partner who makes you appear rational.”
443. “You two are so great to know and be around. Can you adopt me?”
444. Here’s a folded piece of paper to celebrate making it our paper anniversary without needing divorce papers.
445. Patrick’s Day
446. “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love.” —The Vow
447. “Any educated woman who reads the marriage contract before entering it deserves to suffer the full brunt of the repercussions.”
448. “You’re the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. I can’t believe I get to be by your side for the rest of my life.”
449. “I am so grateful that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy anniversary, honey!”
450. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelder
452. “I’d fight a bear for you because I adore you. Not a Grizzly Bear, because they have claws, and not a Panda Bear, because they are Kung Fu experts… But if it came down to it, I’d fight a Care Bear for you.”
453. Happy anniversary to a couple who, no matter how attractive a second chance may seem, would always refuse it.
454. “I’m in love with you. You irritate me more than I ever imagined imaginable. But I want to spend every annoyance-inducing moment with you.”
455. “Happiness is only real when shared” –Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild
456. “Happy anniversary, and just so you know, these anniversary wishes are not late, they are almost a whole year early!”
457. Sweetheart, Wishing you a happy anniversary from someone you never expected to remember.
458. “Bend me over! Uhm. I mean…Happy Anniversary. 3 years down, forever to go!”
459. You are my strength and I never want to lose you. Happy anniversary my love.
460. “On our wedding anniversary, I just want to give you a big party from your pay. Happy Anniversary!”
461. “Today we recognize and celebrate one of the greatest achievements of all time – you’re staying married to me for X amount of years. Happiest of anniversaries.”
462. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred world, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White, The Chaos of Stars
463. “Sorry, no refunds! Happy anniversary!” – Anonymous
464. “God proved two things when he brought us together: his genius and his sense of humor.” – Anonymous
465. “Our wedding day may not have been perfect, but it was the happiest day of my life. Thank you for being by my side for all these years.”
466. It’s been a year. As for socks, you’d be a perfect pair.
467. “Peanut butter and jelly are not a finer match. Cheers to our Anniversary!”
468. “I fall in love with you each and every day. Except for yesterday. Yesterday you were really annoying.”
469. “Here’s to another year of driving each other nuts, but let’s be honest, your lives would be boring any other way!”
470. Congrats on our anniversary.
471. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.” –Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
472. “We’re all in this together: three kids, two lovebirds, and a mortgage. I adore you!”
473. Happy Anniversary, my love, you’ve taught me so much. I had no idea I was so ignorant.
474. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” —Audrey Hepburn
475. Forgive me for mistaking your desire for a new wardrobe for a desire for a new life with me, sweetheart.
476. “Unless you want to forget your marriage, it’s a good idea to remember your anniversary.”-Melanie White
477. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” —Robert Heinlein
478. “Happy Anniversary! We’ve gone a whole year without divorce! I love you hella baby, forever!”
479. Here’s to growing old and disgraceful with you 😉
480. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” –Rita Rudner
481. Here’s to growing old and disgusting together.
482. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” —The Notebook
483. I’ve always wanted what’s best for you – which is obviously me!
484. “Happy Anniversary – I can’t believe you’re still with me!”
485. “A married couple are well suited when both partners usually feel the need for a quarrel at the same time.”
486. The date of our first date is coming up, so we’re going to commemorate it.
487. “The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. But, whatever you two are doing is working” – Anonymous
488. “The four most important words in any marriage: I’ll do the dishes.” – Anonymous
489. You’ve made it through your first year of marriage. It serves as confirmation that the wedding was successful.
490. “It truly isn’t about the weeks, months or years that we’ve been together, but rather how we love each other through it all.”
491. Never mind eh. Happy 7th Anniversary.
492. “Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener” – Anonymous
493. “May God continue to cover and bless you in your union.”
494. “Do you remember when I called you upon my first time witnessing the Milky Way? Actually, I forgot I’d seen it before. I see all the stars of the universe in your eyes. I love you!”
495. “Here’s to another year of adventures, Gryffindor points, rrruffs and big baby legs. I can’t wait.”
496. “Marriage is like vitamins; we supplement each other’s minimum daily requirements” – Anonymous
497. “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
498. It’s your anniversary, sweetheart. I suppose we didn’t understand how long the death do us part stuff was going to last.
499. “We go together like “copy” and “paste.” Happy Anniversary Baby!”
500. “I want you to know how much happiness and satisfaction I get from annoying the hell out of you all these years. I also want you to know that I have no plans of stopping anytime soon.”
501. “Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”
502. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato. We may not always sing in tune, but I would not trade the music that we make for anything – happy anniversary!
503. Every day I appreciate you but today you get a card to prove it…
504. “They say don’t fall in love because it hurts. I took the risk the moment I saw you.”
505. “Marriage is a lot like the army. Everyone complains, but you’d be surprised at the large number that re-enlists” – James Garner
506. “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”- Groucho Marx
507. “Cheers to another year of pain and suffering.”
508. “Happy 42nd Anniversary Mom & Dad! We are so grateful for all you’ve done (and continue to do) for our family. We would truly be lost without you. Wishing you another 42 years of love and happiness and unpredictable poop stories!”
509. “What a beautiful and loving couple. Wishing you a lifetime of wedded bliss.”
510. My darling, happy anniversary! I will always be there for you. Surely, there must be someone to keep you safe!
511. “To say I fell hard for you is an understatement. I still love you now more than ever.”
512. “I really love you, etc. Can we eat now?”
513. “Spending time with you guys is one of my favorite pastimes. You make life more enjoyable. Happy anniversary!”
514. “I love waking up next to you in the morning. Just don’t breathe on me.”
515. It’s been a year since we tied the knot and became husband and wife. That might explain why I’ve gained so much weight.
516. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” –Aristotle
517. “You’re still the one I run to, the one that I belong to. You’re still the one I want for life.” —Shania Twain, "You’re Still the One"
518. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelter
519. “When both parties feel the urge for a disagreement at the same time, a married pair is ideally matched.”
520. “Let’s celebrate the day you gave up on finding anyone better than me. Happy anniversary!” – Anonymous
521. “I love you from now until the day we die. But I really send you this card to ask: ‘Do you want to bone!?’”
522. “I’m honored that you chose me to be the special woman in your life who will pick up your socks and wash your underpants for the rest of your life.”
523. “Marriage is just a series of whispers asking, “Are you awake?” I have to show you this footage of a cat.”
524. “Marriage is a workshop… where the husband works & wife shops.
525. “I am so blessed that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy birthday, baby!”
526. “I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without the two of you – literally!” – Anonymous. Happiest of anniversaries to my wonderful and amazing parents. Here is to many more incredible years of joy, happiness and laughter.
527. “Still in this together. Thanks for going on this lifetime journey with me. Love you forever.”
528. “Where there is love there is life.” –Mahatma Gandhi
529. “99% of being married is just shouting ‘WHAT?’ from other rooms.” – Anonymous
530. Congratulations – you’re the perfect choice for my first wife!
531. “If you love ’em in the morning with their eyes full of crust; If you love ’em at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love.” –Miles Davis
532. I’m so grateful to have found you and that you said yes.
533. “Being married to you is like having a best friend who never listens to what you say.”
534. “There are no guarantees in marriage. Go Live with a Car Battery if that’s what you’re looking for.”
535. “I cannot find another heart like yours, and I promise you cannot find any love like mine.”
536. I think I may have developed some sort of attachment to you.
537. Congratulations on your anniversary, you two! I’m awed by your ability to put up with each other.
538. “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all. Love never fails.” – 1 Corinthians 13:7
539. “I still care about you. Even though you fart in your sleep.”
540. “Marriage is a lot like the army, everyone complains, but you’d be surprised at the large number that re-enlists.” – James Garner
541. “I want you to know how much joy and satisfaction I’ve gotten from bothering the crap out of you all these years on our anniversary. I also want you to know that I have no intention of ever quitting. Happy anniversary,. sweetheart!”
542. “I’ll love you even when you’re old and wrinkly” – Anonymous
543. “One lemon met another and the ZEST is history! Happy Anniversary to us!”
544. No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy anniversary!
545. “Behind every great man – a woman is rolling her eyes.” – Jim Carrey
546. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
547. “I’ll be wherever you are, keeping an eye on you to make sure you don’t get into any trouble. My beloved, I wish you a happy anniversary!”
548. “I love you more than I hate everything else.” –Rainbow Rowell, Landline
549. Sweetheart, happy anniversary! If we ever stop working together at the glue factory, I’m afraid we’ll lose our connection.
550. “Marriage is basically just whispering, ‘Are you awake? I need to show you this cat video'” – Anonymous
551. Happy anniversary, sweetheart. As far as God is concerned, he’s still in stitches over the way he put us together.
552. You’re fit, you’re funny and you’re a complete and utter perv! Everything I wanted ?
553. “You are my perfect match! You light up my life! You are so hot! Let’s keep the flames burning bright. I love you!”
554. “Never laugh at your wife’s choices, you are one of them.
555. “I’m so privileged that you chose me to be that special woman in your life who will forever have the honor of picking up your socks and washing your underwear” – Anonymous
556. “I’m not sure how you put up with me. Then I recall, yes, I put up with you for a long time, so we’re even.”
557. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
558. “Throughout the good times and the bad? I used to be skinny, and now I’m chubby, but I still like you. Congratulations on our wedding anniversary.”
559. “I need you, my beloved spouse.” to get more done around the house.”
560. “Marriage is like vitamins; we supplement each other’s minimum daily requirements.” – Anonymous. Happy anniversary, my love!
561. Sweetheart, I wish you a happy anniversary. You claimed you would spend the rest of your life showing me how much you care, but I didn’t grasp it.
562. “I can’t believe that I’m married to my best friend. Thank you for making each year together better than the last.”
563. “I haven’t grown tired of you yet.”
564. “One year down, freaking forever to go. Happy anniversary.”
565. “Happy anniversary from someone that you’re probably shocked knew it was our anniversary.”
566. “Holy shit. We’re still married!”
567. “Men with pierced ears, in my opinion, are better prepared for marriage. They’ve been through agony and purchased jewelry as a result.”
568. “Some people ask the secret to our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing… she goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.” – Henry Youngman
569. Congratulations! Cheers to another year of suffering and misery.
570. “No matter what, I'll always be your number 1 fan. Here's to another year of cheering for our love in the stands.”
571. “Love is blind but marriage is a real eye-opener”
572. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” E.E. Cummings
573. “A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.” – Unknown
574. True love is being completely committed to someone even when they are being a giant… ****.
575. “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
576. “Husbands are the best people to share a secret with because they never listen anyway.”
577. “It is remarkable how long we have tolerated each other for.” – Anonymous
578. “Another revolution of the planet, and I’m still head over heels in love with you. Lover Boy, I’d like to congratulate you on our anniversary!”
579. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
580. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
581. “I’ve always wanted the best for you – which is obviously me!”
582. “Each day with you is a day in heaven. You are my main SQUEEZE and I do love your LEMONS!”
583. “You are the best errand runner and snack whisperer there ever was and I’m thankful for each and every crazy day that is our life. ”
584. “I know you appreciate the fact that before we were married you didn’t know there was a wrong way to put the milk back in the fridge.”
585. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
586. “I love waking up next to you in the morning. Just don’t breathe on me.” – Anonymous
587. “What the hell is going on? We’re still together!”
588. Here’s to me, I have loved you for another 365 days! Now, get me a large drink!
589. “I love waking up next to you in the morning. Just don’t breathe on me” – Anonymous
590. “Sitting next to you is like taking a sip of eternity. The sun, the stars, the sky never tasted so good.” –Christy Ann Martine
591. Thank you for all of the love and support you’ve shown In reality,