500 Best Good Morning Quotes For Her To Start The Day
1. "If I can feel like the chaos [of the day ahead] is at least known, I can dive in with more composure.” – Wendy McKennon
2. "Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it.” — Erma Bombeck
3. "I woke up this morning, and you instantly crossed my mind. Just wanted to tell you that I love you.
4. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” — Marcus Aurelius
5. "I can’t wait for the time to come when I will be waking up with you every single morning!
6. "Good morning, my love. Do you remember any of your dreams?”
7. "Good morning my dear, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the world is right because you are awake.
8. "Good morning, Beautiful. So many of my smiles start because of you.”
9. "I love you so much, my dear. I love you more during the morning because the rising sun reminds me of your beauty.
10. "Good morning sweetheart! May the bluebirds sing songs for you to hear as you are getting ready for the day ahead.”
11. "I want to wake up at 2 a.m., roll over, see your face, and know that I’m right where I’m supposed to be.”
12. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” ― Leo Christopher
13. "Have I ever told you how lucky I am to have you?”
14. "In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
15. "Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.. – Lao Tzu
16. "Rise and shine now, bump and grind later.”
17. "I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
18. "Was just thinking of you baby… thought of making you think of me too!”
19. "Good morning to the world’s best lover!
20. "I think about you when I go to bed and when I get up. Thanks for sweetening up my life.
21. "If I had words to make a day for you, I’d sing you a morning golden and true. I would make this day last for all time, the fill the night deep in moonshine.” ― James Cromwell
22. "So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.” — Virginia Woolf