1. "If I can feel like the chaos [of the day ahead] is at least known, I can dive in with more composure.” – Wendy McKennon
2. "Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it.” — Erma Bombeck
3. "I woke up this morning, and you instantly crossed my mind. Just wanted to tell you that I love you.
4. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” — Marcus Aurelius
5. "I can’t wait for the time to come when I will be waking up with you every single morning!
6. "Good morning, my love. Do you remember any of your dreams?”
7. "Good morning my dear, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the world is right because you are awake.
8. "Good morning, Beautiful. So many of my smiles start because of you.”
9. "I love you so much, my dear. I love you more during the morning because the rising sun reminds me of your beauty.
10. "Good morning sweetheart! May the bluebirds sing songs for you to hear as you are getting ready for the day ahead.”
11. "I want to wake up at 2 a.m., roll over, see your face, and know that I’m right where I’m supposed to be.”
12. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” ― Leo Christopher
13. "Have I ever told you how lucky I am to have you?”
14. "In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
15. "Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.. – Lao Tzu
16. "Rise and shine now, bump and grind later.”
17. "I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
18. "Was just thinking of you baby… thought of making you think of me too!”
19. "Good morning to the world’s best lover!
20. "I think about you when I go to bed and when I get up. Thanks for sweetening up my life.
21. "If I had words to make a day for you, I’d sing you a morning golden and true. I would make this day last for all time, the fill the night deep in moonshine.” ― James Cromwell
22. "So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.” — Virginia Woolf
23. "Every single day of my life, I vow to be by your side. I am yours today and forever.”
24. "Some times just lie in bed, don’t make an effort to rush off into the morning, listen to the earth rouse from sleep and you’ll understand how perfect life is designed to be.” — Anonymous
25. "Every time I wake up and know I have a trusted friend in my life, all my worries seem to disappear. Have a nice day ahead!”
26. "Woke up smiling after last night. I hope you did too.”
27. "I get up every morning, and it’s going to be a great day.” ― Paul Henderson
28. "Everything in your life is dictated by you. Be who you want to be. Think positive thoughts and great things will happen to you.. — Anonymous
29. "Waking up is my favorite and most hated part of the day. I can talk to you when I am awake, but my dreams with you at night are always cut short. Good morning my honey.
30. "Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valéry
31. "Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
32. "I care less about my wake-up time than about the number of hours slept.” – Rachel Binx
33. "I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
34. "I’ve told this message to go to the sweetest person in the world and now you are reading it, good morning.”
35. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
36. "Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says,. Awe sh*t, they’re up”. – Dwayne Johnson
37. "Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
38. "The best alarm in the world is your sweet kiss! Good morning, my heart.”
39. "Wake up, my sweetheart! Meet a new day, you are happy, healthy, and loved by me, life is beautiful, enjoy it!”
40. "I wish you a day full of unmeasurable good things. When you get them, remember my cut, 20%. Good morning sunshine.”
42. "Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
43. "Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable … are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.. — Anonymous
44. "Hope your day is all sunshine and sparkles, you deserve it.”
45. "May you receive blessings and the energy to keep moving this beautiful day. Have a nice day ahead!”
46. "Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” — Lindsay Lohan
47. "Good morning sweetheart. Leaving bed has become the hardest thing for me, mainly because I get to leave the woman of my dreams.
48. "Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
49. "Alarms can go off as loudly as they want. My day won’t start unless I hear your voice.”
50. "The best thing this morning is you. Wake up and make things happen. Good morning!”
51. "Leave your ego in the bed every morning and get up to do something truly great. Good Morning!”
52. "Can’t wait to kiss you later. If I were there with you, I’d do it right now, morning breath and all.”
53. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.. — Walt Disney
54. "It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
55. "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
56. "You always look so beautiful sleeping next to me.”
57. "Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
58. "I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights … but you I love more!
59. "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.. — Babe Ruth
60. "I’ve been thinking about you all morning. Good morning my love.”
61. "It’s your love that helps me get out of bed every morning with a bright bright smile on my face.”
62. "I woke up so hot this morning. I must have been dreaming of you all night!”
63. "I could start fires with what I feel for you.”
64. "I hope you have a great day today, baby. You deserve all the best the world has to offer.”
65. "The best part of the morning is my body in your arms! I love waking up by your side, babe!”
66. "I know you have a busy day today, just wanted to send a little love your way!”
67. "Good morning, babe! Did you sleep well or you were preoccupied dreaming of me?”
68. "One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
69. "When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
70. "I got up this morning with you in my thoughts. Come to think of it, I went to bed last night the same way. Hey, at least I’m consistent. Good morning my dear!
71. "The most important thing I do each morning is steady myself by not allowing a sense of urgency to penetrate.” – Matthew Weatherley-White
72. "You are the joy of my life, the light of my heart, and the first thought on my mind, sweetheart!”
73. "I am sending you some virtual kisses for good morning. And you will get the real ones when you come over.
74. "In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
75. "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
76. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.. — Abraham Lincoln
77. "Every morning confessing my love to you and appreciating you for the amazing person you are – is not a habit but my way of treasuring you! Morning, love.”
78. "There will be rough nights but joy really does come in the morning.” ― Tyler Perry
79. "In the morning you are especially delicate and fragile, all I want is to keep you in my arms and never let you go.”
80. "Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
81. "It’s national. happy morning” day. So, happy morning to my favorite person ever!”
82. "Good morning. I love you. You’re singing. I see you. You’re smiling, and lying, your hair in a spiral.” – Pinegrove,. Spiral”
83. "Lost with you, in you, and without you.”
84. "I hope your day will be filled with joy and love. I’m always here if you ever need me.”
85. "I woke up today and felt filled with energy because of your love.
86. "Wishing a good morning to the person who is the reason why I feel like waking up every day. I love you.
87. "All the best good morning texts can be put into 3 words: I love you!
88. "I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.”
89. "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Pride and Prejudice
90. "When you really love someone, age, miles, height, weight are just numbers.”
91. "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
92. "Every day waking up with you in the bed and getting lost in your eyes is my most favorite part of the day. I love you my sunshine. Good Morning.”
93. "Good morning. Have a cup of coffee and start your engines because it’s still a long way before you reach the weekend.”
94. "If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.. — Eleanor Roosevelt
95. "You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.”
96. "I feel blessed because every morning of my life starts with you. I want nothing in life without you. Good morning my sweetheart!”
97. "Some people wake up at noon and call it a morning. I am wishing you good morning now so you know when the real morning is!”
98. "The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” — Robert Frost
99. "Every morning I open my eyes because I want to see your pretty face. Good morning, sweetie.
100. "Good morning, sweetheart. Being with you has shown me the actual meaning of happiness.”
101. "Before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like ‘You have really pretty eyes.’ That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence.” — Jennifer Love Hewitt
102. "Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day!”
103. "Many beautiful things are waiting to welcome you to this new day.”
104. "Every time I wake up in the morning and look at you I think that I’m the luckiest man alive.”
105. "I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
106. "Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
107. "You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
108. "Knock! Knock! Here is your little morning surprise that will make your day!
109. "Girl, getting to wish you a good morning gets my day off to a great start!”
110. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
111. "I wish that I was the sun so that I could gently caress your face every morning as you wake. Good morning, my Queen.”
112. "Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”— Abraham Joshua Heschel
113. "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
114. "Good morning! Don’t let the exhausted look on my face deter you from waking up yourself. We can make it through this together.”
115. "Good morning, you sexy thing! Hope you have a stress-free day at work!”
116. "I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
117. "I just wanted to let you know that because of you, I am a better person! Thank you for accepting me the way I am!”
118. "My love, thank you for inspiring me to be a better person. Everything you hope for will soon manifest. Keep believing. Good morning.”
119. "Meeting you was not the first day of the rest of my life, it was actually the best.”
120. "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.. — Marilyn Monroe
121. "For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” — Steve Jobs
122. "Good morning … have a beautiful day just like you!
123. "Good morning, beloved! In the morning you are especially beautiful, I love you!
124. "You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness and my fears with love. Good morning.”
125. "Sweetheart, you bring the peace of heaven to this earth for me! Good morning to a new day!”
126. "I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart.”
127. "When I’m tempted to skip my morning routine or another form of self-care, I remind myself that I can better serve the people I love and the projects I care about when I start with me.” – Courtney Carver
128. "Every day when I wake up and remember that you are mine, I feel amazing!! Good morning love.”
129. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
130. "You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.”
131. "I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
132. "The beautiful morning DEW and the lovely morning HUE are symbolic of my love for YOU. Good morning.”
133. "But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” – Maria V. Snyder, Poison Study
134. "Good morning to the coolest woman I know.”
135. "May your morning be as pleasant as your girlish smile.”
136. "To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain
137. "For each new morning, let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” ― Amit Ray
138. "You make my dopamine levels go all silly.”
139. "Morning sunshine … You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great every day.
140. "The repetition becomes the important thing; it’s a form of mesmerism. I mesmerize myself to reach a deeper state of mind.. – Haruki Murakami
141. "Wishes of the sweetest morning to my princess. I miss your kisses and I love you tons.”
142. "I get out of bed looking forward to the day because you’re in it!”
143. "Your beautiful face was the first thought that entered my mind this morning. Missing you already.”
144. "I’ve got nothing to say, but it’s okay. Good morning, good morning.” – The Beatles,. Good Morning Good Morning”
145. "The light that shines from you is more vital to me than the sunlight in the morning. Rise and shine, my beautiful queen.
146. "The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.”
147. "You were in my mind last night as I dreamed of you, and I woke up with you in my heart. Have a beautiful day, Girl!”
148. "Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau (101 Nature Quotes)
149. "For many years, my morning routine was a result of how other people expected me to show up. I was overwhelmed and off-center because I was ignoring the messages my body was sending me.” – Amber Rae
150. "Your morning sets up the success of your day.” ― Caroline Ghosn
151. "If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
152. "You put your snooze button to good use, didn’t you?”
153. "I was dreaming of kissing you the whole night. Please come soon, and don’t ever leave.”
154. "Only a few things are priceless for me in this world, one of them is your smile every morning.”
155. "I just woke up, and you’re already on my mind. Good Morning, Beautiful!
156. "You have a cute yawn on your face, a cup of coffee in your hands. All that remains is a good morning message from me. Have a great morning!
157. "Good morning to the most beautiful soul I know. I love you.”
158. "If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success.. — James Cameron
159. "Waking up and holding you in my arms every morning is like a dream that I never want to end. Good morning, my bride.
160. "Wake up my love. Flowers, smiles and laughter are waiting for you. Good morning, Love.”
161. "Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I'll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
162. "This morning I woke up wanting some kisses from you, so I thought I’d send my love to make you smile when you wake.
163. "The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations and is more hopeful than the silence at night.” – Victoria Durnak
164. "Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
165. "Good morning, love! The sun is as bright as you today.”
166. "Good morning, baby. I thank God I’m alive to greet you with the sun.” – Wale,. The Bloom”
167. "Good morning, babe. I can’t believe you exist. You are more than I could have ever hoped for, and I can’t believe I get to know you and love you.”
168. "One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.. – Paulo Coelho
169. "I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?” – Jean Illsley Clarke
170. "Having you right by side makes me feel how lucky I am. Thank you for being the reason for my happiness. Morning, babe. I love you a lot.”
171. "Good morning, sunshine! I am blessed to have you in my life.”
172. "Open your eyes and embrace this wonderful world! Welcome to another happy day!
173. "Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
174. "When I find something I value, I systematize it into my daily habits. Then I live by my values freely and effortlessly.” – Joshua Spodek
175. "I was just thinking about how much you do for me and our family. I do not know how you do everything that you do. I love you.
176. "Every morning I wake up next to you is a very good morning, indeed.”
177. "The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don't go back to sleep.” – Rumi
178. "Front-loading my day (getting a whole bunch done in the morning) is my productivity secret.” — Celeste Headlee
179. "Can’t wait to see you today. I am counting the minutes until I can see your beautiful face.”
180. "The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.. — Sarah Addison Allen
181. "Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
182. "Rise and shine! I dream of you almost every night and I can’t wait to make you my bride.”
183. "Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat:. Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
184. "Life awaits you in all its fullness; it’s another beautiful day. Good morning!” ― Ron Manchester
185. "Good morning, sunshine! Never forget that I love you more than the earth loves the sun.”
186. "What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
187. "Wake up happy, choose to be happy, and no matter what the situation, let no one take that from you.”
188. "Waking up next to you is what I can a true blessing! Thank you so much for existing in my life, Love. I love you so much, Good Morning.”
189. "Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.” – Anonymous
190. "Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” ― Meister Eckhart
191. "I had great dreams, but my reality with you is so much better. Good morning babe!”
192. "The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
193. "When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” – Tom Hanks
194. "You ignited that ray of hope inside of me, stating about the amazing stuff I am capable of doing. Have a cheerful morning!”
195. "The sun doesn’t rise until I see the love shining from those gorgeous eyes of yours.”
196. "I dreamed of an angel last night, and when I woke with you on my mind, I realized that I’ve already met my angel.
197. "Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.”
198. "There used to be a time when the first thing I thought of in the morning was coffee. Now it’s you.”
199. "You are a warm cup of coffee on a rainy morning, soft blanket in the cold night; you are all of the love, passion, and comfort of my life.
200. "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure/Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.” – John Lennon,. Mind Games” lyrics
201. "Good morning, being in love is everything!”
202. "The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” — William C. Hannan
203. "Morning! Let me know if you want some help getting into trouble later!”
204. "Good morning! I hope that your day will be great and you will not get stuck in traffic like yesterday.”
205. "I wish I could’ve woken up next to you this morning.”
206. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
207. "Just wanted to let you know that my life has become extraordinary because of you. Have a great day ahead.”
208. "When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
209. "Good morning love of my life! A beautiful day is waiting to be embraced by you! Go and steal the show. Have a cheery day.”
210. "Good morning baby, may you have a hugs-and-kisses kind of day.”
211. "I need cuddles this morning. I wish you were here.”
212. "A day without laughter is a day wasted.. – Charlie Chaplin
213. "Good morning to the girl of my dreams. Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.”
214. "Every morning I thank the world for giving you to me. You are my sweetest addiction, I can’t live without you.”
215. "I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
216. "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
217. "Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all.. – Elle Luna
218. "I never imagined that true love existed until the day that I fell in love with you. Good morning, and enjoy your day, my dear.
219. "I put my phone as far across the room as possible the night before to force me out of bed when the alarm goes off.” – Josh Gross
220. "Woke up with a huge smile on my face this morning. That’s all you!”
221. "Good morning my angel, I hope your day is as lovely as you are.”
222. "It’s now the right time to wake up and do something interesting. Good Morning!”
223. "It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
224. "I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
225. "I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly.” – You’ve Got Mail
226. "Let’s face it. The worst part of waking up is actually having to wake up. Here’s to you as you suffer through that struggle. Good morning!”
227. "Open your eyes, my love. The day awaits for the two of us.”
228. "When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” — Tom Hanks
229. "Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
230. "Every morning for me is an opportunity to love you, care for you, and make you feel special all day long. Good morning my love!”
231. "I am always excited to wake up each day because I know there’s someone worth waking up for. Good morning to the sweetest person I’ve ever known.”
232. "Why do they call it beauty sleep, when you wake up looking like a troll!”
233. "The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn’t, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there.” — Monica Baldwin
234. "When I look into your sparkling, bright blue eyes each morning, I can’t help but get lost and fall in love with you again.”
235. "I wish you were here so I could tease you all morning before work.”
236. "Hey! I am not only wishing you a good morning, but I am also here to put a smile on your face.
237. "I can’t wait until we can wake up together every morning. Until then, these good morning messages will help close the distance between our hearts.
238. "It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me and you will still have a great start to the day.. — Anonymous
239. "Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently. – Joe Tichio
240. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” — Yoko Ono
241. "It is such a great morning because I know I have you!
242. "Wake up and smile because we have the most spectacular relationship. I love you.
243. "I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.” – William Blake
244. "I think of you every morning, and I dream about you every day.
245. "May you notice the beauty of the morning, see the glory of the sunshine, feel the moments of the day and hear from a friend who cares. Good morning my love!
246. "Good morning! Is this the day you were to achieve big? Wake up and find out.”
247. "Fate brought us together, and our love grows stronger with each passing day. Thank you for sharing your life with me.”
248. "Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Caroline Ghosn
249. "Good morning, may peace, love and joy have their way with you today!”
250. "Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.” – Danette May
251. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.. — Dr. Seuss
252. "Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.”
253. "Good morning honey, I love you more than I would love to hit snooze all day.”
254. "You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
255. "Hi, my love. I woke up thinking about you and it put a huge smile on my face.”
256. "Now that your eyes are open, make the sun, jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” ― Malak El Halabi
257. "An ideal morning is not possible without you, my love!
258. "Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.. – Emily Dickinson
259. "I’ve found that the first thirty minutes of my day have the biggest impact on how I feel for the rest of my waking hours.” – Molli Sullivan
260. "Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
261. "Every new morning brings a new beginning, like a new page to write on; scribble my name a few times, won’t you? Love you.
262. "I hope your morning is as bright as your smile.
263. "You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
264. "There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” — Mindy Kaling
265. "You are my inspiration to start the day and keep going.”
266. "Good morning, wishing you a seriously wonderful and fabulous day!”
267. "In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.. – Spencer Johnson
268. "The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world.” — Austin Kleon
269. "There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.”— Cheryl Strayed
270. "You lift my heart when I fly. Good morning, good night. It’s a brave new world dawning, a lover’s fantasy.” ― Janelle Monáe
271. "Say goodbye to the stars of the night and let the moon pass away. Welcome the bright sunshine, and let the rays of the sun brighten you up all over. Enjoy a good morning.” ― Baron Ally
272. "For each new morning, let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” — Amit Ray
273. "May this new morning bring forth miracles and blessings. I cherish and adore you.
274. "I just wanted you to know how thankful I am to have you in my life.”
275. "When I’m just waking up I like to keep a space for my own thoughts and ideas. Checking my phone is not a priority of mine.” – Andre D. Wagner
276. "Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day.” – David Moore
277. "Since I’ve spent the night dreaming about you, I want to spend the day cuddling up with you. Good morning.”
278. "As I open my eyes each day, all I want to see is you. Good morning, my dear, I sent you hugs and kisses in my thoughts.”
279. "It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
280. "Very good morning to the woman who made me the luckiest man in the world.
281. "I may not be able to whisper sweet nothings into your ear at night, but I can type them to you in the morning! I love you.
282. "Even If In The Morning You Are Whimsical And Lazy, Still I Love You. Good Morning.
283. "Starting my day with exercise gives me a big mood and energy boost throughout the day and makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something right off the bat.” – Jake Knapp
284. "Good morning, my sweetheart. I literally just woke up and you’re the first person on my mind. I love you!”
285. "Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device which wakes me up while I am dreaming of you.”
286. "No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.” ― D. L. Hughley
287. "Good morning! Your sweet teddy bear misses you, I can’t wait to see you.”
288. "She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.”– Tyler Kent White
289. "Good morning. I hope you delight in the fact that we can conquer all our problems together.”
290. "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
291. "Happiness means you! Beyond you, there is nothing I can see, good morning and love you darling.
292. "Good morning to the best decision I ever made.
293. "You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”— J.R.R. Tolkien
294. "My idea of a perfect morning is opening my eyes, rolling over, and going back to bed. Here’s wishing you an equally joyous time. Good morning!”
295. "Your pretty face keeps playing on my mind all night long. All I wait for is for sun rays and the break of dawn. I can’t stop thinking about you, my darling. I will run over to hug you and wish you good morning!” ― Roland Pan
296. "Mornings aren’t as fun without you in my bed.”
297. "You’ve got to wake up each day and understand what that day is about; you’ve got to have personal goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them.” — Cary Cohn
298. "Morning is the start of every day and I will live each day like it’s a new day, renewing our love.”
299. "Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” ― Dalai Lama
300. "Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
301. "You are my wildest, sweetest and happiest dream come true. Have a good day sweetheart.”
302. "Good morning to you, sunshine. May your day be as sweet as your voice and as bright as your eyes.”
303. "It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.”—Gordon B. Kinkley
304. "Good morning beautiful! You are the kindest, most generous, loving person that I know, and I hope you have a truly amazing day.”
305. "Wake up with a smile darling, because you are strong, smart, energetic and blessed.”
306. "If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
307. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.. — Nicholas Sparks
308. "I couldn’t let you start your workday without me telling you how much I love you!”
309. "The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.”
310. "If I could have anyone in the world, it would still be you.”
311. "Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.. — John Wooden
312. "If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”— E.B. White
313. "Hugs and kisses and best wishes to you as you go slay the day!”
314. "Your smile is the only inspiration I need. The voice is the only motivation I need. Your love is the only happiness I need. Good morning.”
315. "My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.”
316. "Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” – Allen Klein
317. "Every morning I wake up, I realize that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Have a great day.
318. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
319. "It is surely a good morning knowing that you are in my life. I love you babe. Good morning!”
320. "I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.”
321. "I don’t need paradise because I found you…I don’t need dreams because I already have you. Good Morning!
322. "Do you know why the sun rises every morning? It wants to see your dazzling smile. Good morning, dear.”
323. "Hey sweetheart, you are sleeping too much, wake up and shine. Good morning!”
324. "I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
325. "I just woke up and you’re already on my mind.”
326. "There isn’t a thing I love more than waking up next to you. Good morning, beauty!
327. "The scariest thought in the world is that someday I’ll wake up and realize I’ve been sleepwalking through my life: under-appreciating the people I love, making the same hurtful mistakes over and over, a slave to neuroses, fear and the habitual.. — George Saunders
328. "I hope your morning is as radiant as your amazing smile.
329. "Good morning to you. I hope you’re feeling better, baby — thinking of me while you are far away.” – The Zombies,. Care of Cell 44”
330. "Good morning, sweet face. You have two options this morning. Go back to sleep or chase that dream. I know you’ll pick the second one.”
331. "If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
332. "A sea of whiskey couldn’t intoxicate me as much as a drop of you.”
333. "Wake up, my darling. The sun is shining and the world is ready to greet you. I just wanted to be the first.”
334. "The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” — Rumi
335. "I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”
336. "All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great for you. And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!”
337. "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.. — Nelson Mandela
338. "I hope you have a lot of coffee today because you’re going to need some.”
339. "I wish you were here and we could cuddle the day away.”
340. "An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
341. "Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” — William Arthur Ward
342. "The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.” — Anonymous
343. "I find that checking my phone [in the morning] tramples over my positive vibes, because we all know that checking messages is like rattling a wasp nest.” – Stephanie Lee
344. "The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” — S. Ajna
345. "I've got nothing to say but it's okay, good morning, good morning. — The Beatles
346. "It only takes me a second to think about you but the smile it gives me lasts all day long!”
347. "Just stopping by this fine morning to say I love you.”
348. "Good morning. Welcome to the thing called life. Good morning. Don’t you let it pass you by.” – Will.i.am,. Good Morning”
349. "Good morning, to the woman who makes me smile and warms my heart every day. I love you more than ever before.”
350. "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.. — Barack Obama
351. "There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.”
352. "Hey beautiful, I hope you wake up this morning feeling like a rose, filled with beauty and I hope your day is as sweet as honey. You deserve more, my love.
353. "Good morning, to the most wonderful woman that a man could ask for. I just wanted to make sure you knew how much I cherish you.”
354. "You’re the coffee that I need in the morning; you’re my sunshine in the rain when it’s pouring.” ― Daniel Caesar
355. "You’re the first one I think of when I wake up and last one I think of before I go to sleep.”
356. "Good morning, my guiding star! Without you, I would have lost in a darkness of the universe.”
357. "Things i hate the most… Alarm clocks, things I like the most… The snooze button… Whom I love the most… You.”
358. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.. –J.R.R. Tolkien
359. "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.. — Winston S. Churchill
360. "Every morning my love for you keeps growing, and I feel like I am getting closer to you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life, and I need you every day. Good morning.” ― Shawn Major
361. "Good morning my love, if only you know that your happiness means everything to me.
362. "Time to start the day, and see my amazing girlfriend/wife”
363. "Good morning, starshine. The earth says hello.” – Oliver,. Good Morning Starshine.”
364. "She believed a cup of coffee marked the beginning of each day.” — Anonymous
365. "I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
366. "You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.”
367. "Here are some hugs and kisses to start out your day. Hopefully, they will last until we meet this evening. Have a good day darling.
368. "What’s your wildest morning fantasy?”
369. "My favorite place is inside your hug.”
370. "What’s up, buttercup?”
371. "There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like.” – Terri Schneider
372. "Good morning my love. Have a wonderful day ahead of you. Sending you hugs and kisses.”
373. "True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.” — Kurt Vonnegut
374. "Let every morning be a fresh start of the day, full of luck, joy, and love. Good morning, darling.”
375. "As you open your eyes and begin your day, remember that you will never have this day again. Make it count. Spend the day with me. Good morning, sweetie!”
376. "Let your most beautiful dream will become a reality. Good morning, beautiful.”
377. "Good morning angel. I hope your day will be as lovely as you are.”
378. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
379. "I’m much more me when I’m with you.
380. "You brighten my day with the sound of your voice. Now call me when you see this message so i can hear it.”
381. "Good morning, baby. I know it’s raining outside, but my head is full of sunshine thinking about you.”
382. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
383. "It’s rainy and cold outside. Wish you were here to warm me up with your kisses.”
384. "God has given us another day filled with more blessings than we can count. However, let’s try it anyway. Good morning, my Love!
385. "If I fail to follow my morning routine I try to get a hard workout in. A hard workout is like a manual restart of the day.” – Aubrey Marcus
386. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.. — Henry David Thoreau
387. "Every time I wake up in the morning and look at you, I think that I’m the luckiest man alive.”
388. "Each morning seems a little bit brighter these days, and I think you’re the reason why.”
389. "You bring me to life each morning when I wake up and see your angelic face.”
390. "Grow old with me. The best is yet to come.”
391. "If I need to remind myself to bring something with me in the morning, I’ll usually put my car keys on top of it.” – Des Traynor
392. "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
393. "I cannot keep calm after waking up this morning because I want to tell you how much I love you every minute. Good morning!”
394. "The best part of every morning is sipping my coffee and thinking of you!”
395. "I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
396. "You are the shore I wish to return, after a hectic and tiring day to satiate my life. Have a Fresh Morning!”
397. "Good morning, good morning, love. It’s my favorite love song. I waited all night long for the morning. Good morning, love.” ― John Legend
398. "Good morning baby, I hope you slept like a queen that you are. Have a great day, I love you lots.”
399. "Good morning gorgeous.”
400. "Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
401. "Meet a new day, sweetheart! I will fill it with my unconditional love, burning passion, hours of laughter and endless happiness!”
402. "Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”― Plato
403. "The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.”
404. "You make my world colorful more than summer sky and rainbows. Thankful to Lord for sending you in my life. Good Morning, dear wife.”
405. "I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” – John Legend
406. "Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
407. "You are my today and all of my tomorrows.”
408. "The world is full of dreamers, there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.. – W. Clement Stone
409. "I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.”
410. "That wonderful bird, singing near your window, is my companion, who agreed to help me to express my feelings for you.”
411. "Tell me the weirdest thing you can remember from your dreams last night.”
412. "Great morning! let me know if you need some help getting into trouble later.”
413. "There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.” — Anonymous
414. "To wake up every morning thinking that you are safe and healthy gives me real energy to beat the day.”
415. "Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
416. "For me, to breathe is natural as well as to love you and to greet each morning with you.”
417. "I just wanted to send you some sexy good morning texts and put a smile on your face!”
418. "If you are still in bed, just know that I’m having a bad morning here without you. Please get up as soon as possible. Good morning!”
419. "What’s your top goal for the day? Mine is to make you smile.”
420. "Your smile is intoxicating. It lingers, it captivates my heart.”
421. "I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola
422. "I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
423. "Get up my sleeping beauty and have a wonderful day!
424. "Just sending you a little good morning note to say that I can’t get enough of you!”
425. "Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you.”
426. "This is a daily reminder that you can achieve all you set your mind to do. Have a glorious day, my love.
427. "Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” ― W. C. Fields
428. "Good morning, love, and may your smile never fade. I love you very much.”
429. "Good morning to the woman who makes me a happy man.”
430. "Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”— T.E. Lawrence
431. "May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love.”
432. "Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.. — Hans Christian Andersen
433. "I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I say that I love you a lot. Good morning.”
434. "The best feeling is goosebumps from your kisses, I want to feel them for the whole life. Good morning, princess.”
435. "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.. — Robert Louis Stevenson
436. "Mornings are so precious because it’s when I’m most productive. For me, thirty minutes at 5:30 am is equivalent to at least an hour at 3:00 pm.” – Whitney Johnson
437. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
438. "I know my cold would disappear if I had a good morning kiss from you.”
439. "Good morning, honey! Hope your day goes well and your night with me even better!”
440. "These morning practices are what fuel me; keeping my routine is not about willpower.. – Jenny Blake
441. "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.. — Mother Teresa
442. "I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
443. "Thank you for making every morning such a great one.”
444. "Some say luck is for the lazy, I don’t care, I’ll be lucky to have you by my side every time I wake up, filling me with good morning thoughts.
445. "It’s time to wake up sleeping beauty. The world needs your warmth.”
446. "I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
447. "Hello, my beautiful! You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.
448. "People say that morning can’t be good. I do not agree, every morning, I meet with you, is amazing. Good morning, darling!”
450. "Good morning hot stuff. I’m about to jump in the shower. Care to join me?”
451. "First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
452. "There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
453. "Clear, written goals have a wonderful effect on your thinking. They motivate you and galvanize you into action. They stimulate your creativity, release your energy, and help you to overcome procrastination as much as any other factor.” – Brian Tracy
454. "Good morning to the queen of my heart. Hope you had a good night’s sleep.”
455. "I love you more than summer sunset and winter snow. I just love you more and more. You mean everything to me. Have a lovely morning!”
456. "Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.. – Leo Buscaglia
457. "I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”― Kami Garcia
458. "Hold my hand, and I will go anywhere with you.”
459. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
460. "A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” – George S. Patton
461. "When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.” — F. Sionil Jose
462. "Good morning, my sweet. I wanted to tell you that you were in somebody’s dreams last night.”
463. "Good Morning, lazy! May this day be full of productivity…from someone else! Obviously, not you!”
464. "A strong women is someone who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.” ― Harriet Morgan
465. "Your bright smile is all that I need to start my day, but some coffee with you this morning will only brighten my day.”
466. "I just wanted to say good morning to one of the people that means the world to me. Time to wake up!
467. "We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.. – Arianna Huffington
468. "You can do no wrong in my eyes. You are perfect!”
469. "Good morning my sweetest addiction! I can’t live without you.
470. "Just like how a beautiful morning is incomplete without its orange hue, my morning coffee is incomplete without texting you. Good morning.”
471. "Is it too early in the morning to be this turned on?”
472. "Every morning, I wake up saying, 'I’m still alive, a miracle.' And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
473. "Good morning, my sweet; I’m so grateful to be sharing this day with you.”
474. "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
475. "Good Morning to the one who holds the most special in my life. I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow, my darling.”
476. "For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
477. "You were in my dream last night. Want to hear about it?”
478. "Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Anonymous
479. "I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.”
480. "My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me.” – Tony Parsons
481. "I could never thank you enough for being mine and for always believing in me. May this new day offer you the best in life.”
482. "Your first ritual that you do during the day is the highest leveraged ritual, by far, because it has the effect of setting your mind, and setting the context, for the rest of your day.. – Eben Pagan
483. "Sending the person who puts up with me, every day, a Good Morning message! May this morning find you even more patient than the last!”
484. "Don’t worry about the mistakes of yesterday, instead, place them under your feet and make miles out of it. Have a nice day!”
485. "The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” ― William C. Hannan
486. "Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.. — Emily Dickinson
487. "When one begins to turn in bed, it is time to get up.” – Arthur Wellesley
488. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
489. "I just felt you wake, so I wanted to send some hugs and kisses your way to brighten your morning a little bit.”
490. "You are a morning person and you will have a great day."
491. "You are going to accomplish so much today."
492. "You are worth your weight in gold, and that is definitely worth getting up for."
493. "Remember how good it feels to wake up happy and refreshed?"
494. "Every morning is another chance to do something great!"
495. "There's nothing like a good morning to set the tone for the rest of the day!"
496. "It's time to start your day off right!"
497. "The sooner you get up, the more time you'll have to enjoy your day!"
498. "It's a beautiful morning! Make it count."
499. "You're going to have an amazing day!"
500. "The sun is shining."