Good Morning Quotes for a Successful Day
1. Don’t aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally.” ― David Frost
2. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”- Pablo Picasso
3. “You are working so hard not to fail. You have to start working hard to succeed. ” – Steve Harvey
4. Lord I come before you today I need your healing power to heal my loved one – that he may recover from a successful surgery. I beg for your mercy oh Lord to give him the patience and endurance to surpass all the pain he is having right now. I pray to you most gracious and almighty God that he may get better and will be back on his normal life. In your name I pray amen.
5. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles. ~ unknown
6. At the dawn of history India started on her unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with her striving and the grandeur of her success and her failures. Through good and ill fortune alike she has never lost sight of that quest or forgotten the ideals which gave her strength." — Jawaharlal Nehru
7. As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
8. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. ” - Albert Einstein
9. We need to accept that we don’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes. Understand that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success. —Arianna Huffington, founder & CEO, Thrive Global
10. “I’ve learned over the years that when it comes to success, consistency is key. Consistent hard work that we may not like doing today, but for a payoff we’ll love tomorrow. Earn it. Enjoy it. ”
11. The road to success may be rocky, but I hope that you are able to find the shortcut.
12. My success in ministry is due to your drilling and teachings. Thank you for your mentorship.
13. “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; that is to have succeeded.”
14. “Pregnancy = “the slow, difficult, and delightful apprenticeship in attentiveness, gentleness, forgetting oneself. The ability to succeed in this path without masochism and without annihilating one’s affective, intellectual, and professional personality – such would seem to be the stakes to be won through guiltless maternity.” Julia Kristeva
15. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
16. You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing. You don't have to do anything to earn it. Your shortcomings, your lack of self-esteem, physical perfection, or social and economic success - none of that matters. No one can take this love away from you, and it will always be here.
17. “...And then, just when everything is bearing down on us to such an extent that we can scarcely withstand it, the Christmas message comes to tell us that all our ideas are wrong, and that what we take to be evil and dark is really good and light because it comes from God. Our eyes are at fault, that is all. God is in the manger, wealth in poverty, light in darkness, succor in abandonment. No evil can befall us; whatever men may do to us, they cannot but serve the God who is secretly revealed as love and rules the world and our lives.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
18. “Next thing that constitutes success as a man is your network, who are you talking to. Who are these people, who will answer your phone calls… I can call one of many multi-millionaires and when they see my name, they’re gonna pick up the phone.
19. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
20. "Everything is in your mind. Your ability to succeed, to fail, to win, to lose is just a matter of attitude.” — Scott Oteri
21. You've got to work hard for your success and you've got to have a steady presence. That's the secret. - Kid Rock
22. “To be successful. you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish. then resolve to pay the price to get it.”