1. “I've found that child's play -stuff that was not considered serious, but goofy- was the stuff I liked to do, so I still do it as an adult.”
2. Do goofy stories make people nice? What if, in their goofiness, these stories somehow inspire that in the right way. Is that a social good? - Author: Matt Stone
3. “Giddy is a grin and giggles and that glint of goofiness in your gaze.”
4. You can be as creative and goofy as you want when announcing your pregnancy. If you love laughing, these ideas might fit the bill and work perfectly for social media, email, snail mail, and/or in-person reveals:
5. “Do goofy stories make people nice? What if, in their goofiness, these stories somehow inspire that in the right way. Is that a social good?”
6. What Sarah brings to the part is her intelligence, at the same time, she's got that hormonal, idiosyncratic goofiness that makes Buffy not just the Terminator. - Author: Joss Whedon
7. "With you, I never have to pretend to be someone that I’m not. I can be silly and goofy and much as I like when I am with you.
8. The goofiness of radicals thinking they have to dress in Guatemalan peasant clothes. The poor don't want you to look like them. They want you to dress in a suit and go get them food and water. Comma. - Author: Tracy Kidder
9. “I think every kid thinks their dad is goofy. Even Johnny Depp’s kid must be like, ‘Oh my god, my dad with those freakin’ scarves. This isn’t a pirate ship; it’s a Costco, dad.'” – Judd Apatow, film director/producer
10. I knew since third grade I wanted to be Jim Carrey. His freedom, his goofiness, his crazy, loud, sudden energy. I told my family I was going to be a pediatrician, but in the back of my mind, I was like, 'Nope, I'm going to be the biggest movie star ever.' - Author: King Bach
11. I have to be entertained by what I'm writing, so a lot of my stuff has a goofiness or scatological quality. If these characters can entertain me, then I feel like I can deal with the darker or more serious stuff. - Author: Adam Rapp
12. “If we see each other in our dreams, let’s goof around a little bit, pretend like we don’t know each other.” -Ted Lasso
13. One pair that sees through closed doors when she asks, 'What are you kids doing in there?' when she already knows. Another here in the back of her head that sees what she shouldn't but what she has to know, and of course the ones here in front that can look at a child when he goofs up and say. 'I understand and I love you' without so much as uttering a word."
14. “Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. Smile. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.”― Dawn Gluskin
15. “What adjective can be used for a nation who is consistently fooled, recurrently deceived by the crafty politicians? Goofy? Very light! Fool? Not enough! Brainless? Yes, that is the very adjective!”
16. “I love my crazy goofy but so amazing boyfriend.” – Unknown
17. “Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. Smile. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.”
18. “I don’t think there are enough words in the world that exist to express exactly just how much I love my son! He’s right there in the front of my soul, he can turn me into an eagle, a lioness, a tigress, a swan! A goof or a queen!” ― C. JoyBell C.
19. When certain people hear "'SNL' comedy," rightfully so, you expect it to be a certain kind of goofiness. - Author: Will Forte
20. Giddy is a grin and giggles and that glint of goofiness in your gaze. - Author: Richelle E. Goodrich
21. "My goal is to give girls and boys a different idea of expression. It’s not always about looking pretty or cute. It’s about expressing yourself however that may be, even if that’s being silly or goofy or weird.” — Sia
22. Dear friend, you have been the best partner for all our adventures. I want to keep continuing doing goofy things with you. Lots of love and hugs on this special day.
23. Seuss Quotes for Your Inner Child
24. “Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.”- Oscar Wilde
25. “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” ― Laurence J. Peter
26. “Make yourself look really stupid so you don’t feel bad doing something a little stupid.”- Mark Hoppus
27. There is no such thing as fun for the whole family. —Jerry Seinfeld
28. “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and – SNAP – the job’s a game!”
29. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” Winnie the Pooh
30. “I've been embarrassing myself since about birth.”
31. “People don’t realize how much fun it is to be depressed.”
32. “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”― Rita Mae Brown
33. “Your pants didn't get smaller, Mommy," I assured her. "Your butt got bigger.”
34. “Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” —Dave Barry
35. “There is only one way to escape the madness of this world, and that is to enjoy it.”― Marty Rubin
36. “You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.”
37. “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” Marilyn Monroe
38. “Old guys can still do fun things.” – George H. W. Bush
39. “Man is the most intelligent of the animals – and the most silly.”
40. “Happiness is just sadness that hasn’t happened yet.” Unknown
41. I'm recognizable in certain circles, like girls know me, couples know me. But not all straight men know me. - Author: Patti Stanger
42. I hate housework. You make the beds, you wash the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again.
43. “I will kill you all!" Cried the unseen wizard.
44. “Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!” Jeffrey Gitomer
45. “The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike… you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it’s true.”- Valentino Rossi
46. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” – Les Brown
47. “Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity.”- Christopher Morley
48. “Just remember, we're all in this alone.”
49. The lord gave us two ends: One to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.
50. “To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.” - Gustave Flaubert
51. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” Robin Williams
52. “Kids always find a way to have fun! This is the best art for the adults to learn from the kids!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
53. “If the world didn’t suck we’d all fly into space.” Unknown
54. “Oh the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.”
55. “I Felt So Shaken Up”: Woman Leaves Family Trip After Eavesdropping On Husband’s Conversation With Mother-In-Law50 Frightening Pics That Make Us Want To Stay As Far Away From The Ocean As Possible (New Pics)
56. “Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.” Franklin P. Jones
57. Nobody taught me my slider. I mean, if you look at my grip, I don't think anyone has the same grip as I do. It's a separate grip. I hold it kind of weird and everything. When I started throwing it, I just wanted to start throwing something different and came up with that. I turned it a little bit. - Author: Scott Kazmir
58. All the things I like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fattening.
59. "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe."
60. “Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.” —Anonymous
61. “If being awesome was a crime, I would be serving a life sentence.”
62. “Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!’” - Conan O’Brien
63. “Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.” ― Avril Lavigne
64. “If silly things were not done, intelligent things would never happen.”- Tom Peters
65. “Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?”
66. “They arrived home again to a most peculiar sight. The small garden at the front of the Banana House had been transformed. A tidal wave of cushions, beanbags, quilts, hearth rugs, and sleeping bags appeared to have swept up the lawn and broken at the wall. From Indigo's window a multicolored rope of knotted bedsheets came snaking out and ended among the cushions. As Micheal and Caddy watched, a mattress emerged and fell to the ground, followed by a rain of pillows.
67. “As long as you’re having fun, that’s the key. The moment it becomes a grind, it’s over.” — Barry Gibb
68. “In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money.” – Michael Jordan
69. Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
70. “I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.” Unknown
71. “While fun is desirable, regret is quite the opposite.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
72. “At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day.” – Simone Biles (see more quotes from Simone Biles)
73. “True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.” —Kurt Vonnegut
74. “Teaching translation is more of an editing job. You act as editor. But you can have fun with it.” — Gregory Rabassa
75. I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
76. “If you can’t be kind, at least be vague.” —Judith Martin
77. “More of your conversation would infect my brain.”
78. “I remember a friend many years ago who had taped a sign to his refrigerator: There's a dream dreaming us. If you try to think about what that means it makes your mind silly, but that silliness is good.”
79. I'm not offended by blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb. And I also know that I'm not blonde.
80. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elizabeth Foley
81. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
82. “You need to be silly to be funny.”- William Shatner
83. “Ever since I can remember, I’ve always been silly.”
84. “Take it easy baby, take it as it comes – specialize in having fun!”
85. “If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.”
86. “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no use being a damn fool about it.” —W.C. Fields
87. “If I quit having fun, then it’s time for me to quit working.” – Charlaine Harris
88. “As long as I can stay competitive and have fun doing what I’m doing, I guess I’ll keep doing it.” — Arnold Palmer
89. “Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English. It means they know another language.”
90. “The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun.”
91. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
92. You can't have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage worth ethic.
93. “Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring.”— Yoko Ono
94. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
95. “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heartbeat.”― Jasmin Morin
96. “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain
97. “Everybody has same or the other weakness. This eis also a a general tendency to conceal theee weaknesses. For people may not harm for these, but they will surely ridicule or make fun of. Friendship, of course feigned should be retained with enemy till his weakness is known. Let him remain elated.”
98. “I only do this because I’m having fun. The day I stop having fun, I’ll just walk away.” — Heath Ledger
99. “I am never usually taking myself too seriously and I think that people when they read stuff from me, they have to realise that I’m having fun.” — Katy Perry
100. “I fear one day I’ll meet God; he’ll sneeze and I won’t know what to say.”
101. “Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have.”
102. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
103. “If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.”
104. “When you’re young, you’re stupid. You do silly things.”
105. “Just remember, life is short. You have to enjoy every moment before it passes you by.”— Kien Nguyen
106. “Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
107. “There are a thousand reasons to live this life, every one of them is sufficient.”― Marilynne Robinson
108. “To a young heart everything is fun.”
109. “Oh the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done!”
110. “I like to just have fun and be silly and say pretty much whatever comes into my mind, do pretty much whatever I want.” — Tom Ford
111. “Relaxing, going on vacation, sleeping, having fun when I want, golfing when I want, do whatever I want – I am going to enjoy it.” — Landon Donovan
112. “Don’t forget to have fun.” – Anonymous
113. “We were meant to enjoy life, not be drowned by it.”― Donald Miller
114. “I’m doing exactly what I want to do, and I’m having fun doing it.” – David Johansen
115. “Sometimes, the simple things are more fun and meaningful than all the banquets in the world.”― E.A. Bucchianeri
116. “What am I to break?” she asked with that lovely innocent smile.
117. “Hanni, I’m going to have to watch you carefully. You may break a lot of hearts in London.”
118. “My wife tells me that if I ever decide to leave, she is coming with me.” - Jon Bon Jovi
119. “Good friends are hard to find and impossible to forget.” — John Green
120. “The happiest person: he enjoys everything without wanting to possess anything.”― Marty Rubin
121. The only thing wealth does for some people is to make them worry about losing it. - Author: Antoine Rivarol
122. “Work hard, be yourself, and have fun!”
123. “By the time you’re 80 years old you’ve learned everything. You only have to remember it.” —George Burns
124. “When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, ‘Four. I don’t think I can eat eight.'”—Yogi Berra
125. “I’ve decided to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
126. “It's weird that apples bruise like humans. I'm glad they don't scream when you bite into them.”
127. Life is short. Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse. That's one of my mottos.
128. Well, you know what they say: If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me.
129. A man I admire and respect - Congressman John Lewis, an American hero, made allegations that Sarah Palin and I were somehow associated with the worst chapter in American history, segregation, deaths of children in church bombings, George Wallace. That, to me, was so hurtful. - Author: John McCain
130. “I believe in having fun first, and along the way, if you teach people, if you influence people, well and good.” – Ray Bradbury
131. “Don’t be afraid to look silly.”- Tara Strong
132. “He who does not get fun and enjoyment out of every day…needs to reorganize his life.” – George Matthew Adams
133. “Sometimes having fun with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” – Unknown
134. Woman Takes DNA Test For Fun Only To Discover Her Long-Term Boyfriend Is Her Full SiblingWoman Flabbergasted At Thrift Store's Prices, Calls Them Out By Sharing 14 Examples
135. “If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
136. “I think having the right music can really help you have fun while staying in shape. Make a great playlist that motivates you!” — Alicia Sacramone
137. “Life is an adventure! So live it up!”― L.M. Preston
138. “Once outside, the detectives advanced up an escalator and to a floor with two elevators. One was labeled for the staff, and the other for guests. In the corner was a plain grey door which led up a staircase.
139. “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
140. “Stupidity is not a crime. You’re free to go.”
141. “Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go.” ― Leslie Brown
142. Don't be so humble — you are not that great.”
143. “Never underestimate the importance of having fun.” – Randy Pausch
144. “Here’s some advice: at a job interview, tell them you’re willing to give 110 percent. Unless the job is a statistician.” — Adam Gropman
145. “Just relax and enjoy the magnificent ride we call life. Earth, your space shuttle, is moving at a speed of 1000 miles per hour. Your destination is getting closer.”― Debasish Mridha
146. “How do you know you’re having fun if there’s no one watching you have it?”
147. “There are more airplanes in the water than there are submarines in the sky.”
148. “Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
149. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.”
150. “Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you’re a thousand miles from the corn field.”
151. Earn all you can, give all you can, save all you can - Author: John Wesley
152. “When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.” —Nora Ephron
153. “There but for the grace of God, goes God.” —Anonymous, commenting on the film director Orson Welles
154. “Remember these two things: play hard and have fun.” – Tony Gwynn
155. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” — Saint Augustine
156. “This woman’s an easy glove, my lord, she goes off and on at pleasure.”
157. “Stupid is as stupid does.”
158. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” - Alan Dundes
159. “Live for today and let tomorrow come later.”― Michele
160. “Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.” – Chris Brown
161. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts.”
162. “People want to be creatively satisfied, and having fun is such an important part of that.” — John Lasseter
163. “My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.” — Bobby Boucher
164. “When you start recognizing that you’re having fun, life can be delightful.” – Jane Birkin
165. “Fill your life with as many moments and experiences of joy and passion as you humanly can. Start with one experience and build on it.” – Marcia Weider
166. “Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton
167. “Reclaim your curiosity, your sense of adventure, and have some fun. Don’t take every moment of your life so seriously. Allow yourself to enjoy life.” ― Akiroq Brost
168. “If the world didn’t suck we’d all fly into space.” quotes #FridayFunny
169. You know you've reached middle age when you're cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.
170. “When a stupid man is doing something, he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.” - George Bernard Shaw
171. “All I’ve ever wanted was an honest week’s pay for an honest day’s work.” —Steve Martin, in the film Sgt. Bilko.
172. “Sadness can find you anywhere, anytime, so you better have fun when you can.” — Rebecca Wells
173. “You have one life. Live it! Enjoy it!”― Izey Victoria Odiase
174. “Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows it?”
175. “I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom.” — Bob Hope
176. “When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.” —Rodney Dangerfield
177. “User: the word computer professionals use when they mean ‘idiot.'” —Dave Barry
178. “The only time some fellows are ever seen with their wives is after they’ve been indicted.” —Kin Hubbard
179. “Sometimes a man wants to be stupid if it lets him do a thing his cleverness forbids.” ― John Steinbeck
180. “Honestly, right now, I don’t want to be around baseball. Not that I don’t like it. But I’m having fun right here, hanging around my family and watching my kids’ games.” ― Prince Fielder
181. “Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.” – Earl Nightingale
182. “So Henry showed Amy how to dress funny and roll down hills sideways. Together, they could be serious or silly, right-way-round or upside down. As long as they were together they could do anything!”
183. “I swear, talking to you is like talking to a really good-looking and mildly stupid brick wall.” ― Derek Landy
184. “It’s fun to get together and have something good to eat at least once a day. That’s what human life is all about — enjoying things.” – Julia Child
185. “Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment.” —Robert Benchley
186. “Philosophy: doesn't it seem silly to go on asking questions you know have no answer?”
187. There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.
188. “Hearts. Lots of Englishmen will fall in love with you.”
189. “I didn’t like the idea of being foolish, but I learned pretty soon that it was essential to fail and be foolish.”- Daniel Day-Lewis
190. “Sometimes being silly with a friend is the best therapy.”
191. “I love creating new things. It’s kind of my job, it’s what I do, and I really have fun with it.” ― David Copperfield
192. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
193. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
194. When the need is so great, no matter how much love you pour into a bowl, it will never be full. Or sometimes it is damaged, and the love all runs out through the hole in the bottom. - Author: Elizabeth Chadwick
195. “Live each day like it’s your second to the last. That way you can fall asleep at night.” Jason Love
196. People say money is not the key to happiness, but I have always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.
197. “Silly old Bear,” he said.
198. “Which college?'
199. “I like giving people something they don’t want to miss the next time. It’s a show with little twists and turns and curves. It has me being silly and stupid and compassionate and completely deep.”- John Mayer
200. “Trying is the first step toward failure.” Homer Simpson
201. “Happiness is having a large, caring, close-knit family in another city.” —George Burns
202. “The universe wants us to have fun doing more than one thing in life. That’s how it learns. You don’t have one purpose in life. You have maybe 500 or so.” – James Altucher
203. “Always remember that you are unique – just like everybody else.” Unknown
204. “Spare yourself from seeking love, approval, or appreciation-from anyone. And watch what happens in reality, just for fun.”
205. “He is a self-made man and worships his creator.” —Henry Clapp
206. “Never eat more than you can lift.” —Miss Piggy
207. “Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’”
208. “If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done.”
209. “We spent a few hours struggling to come up with better explanations, but each suggestion was shot down almost as soon as it was made. The suggestions became wilder, eventually to the point of silliness.”
210. “Innovation, having fun and giving back, should be the core values for everyone.” — Hillary Clinton
211. “I just have fun doing what I do. If it looks like a good time, I’m up for it!” — Toks Olagundoye
212. When I grow up I wanna be like Omar - Author: Stevie Wonder
213. I always cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.
214. “I enjoy life, and I think that’s important. Life is so fragile and so fleeting, and it’s over in a minute, and you’ve just got to grab it and do everything and not worry about it.” — Jerry Hall
215. I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That's all I've ever wanted.
216. I love mankind... it's people I can't stand!!
217. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
218. “People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools.”- Alice Walker
219. “Villain, I have done thy mother.”
220. “Where did Luna go? I do not know. Luna is a big black dog with curly wurly hair so she should be easy to find.”
221. “People who achieve the greatest success are the people who have the most fun getting there.”― John Patrick Hickey
222. No matter how bad things get, remember these sage words: You're old, you sag, get over it.
223. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
224. “When pain brings you down, don’t be silly, don’t close your eyes and cry, you just might be in the best position to see the sun shine.”- Alanis Morissette
225. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.
226. “If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.” - Ludwig Wittgenstein
227. “All the other tugboats made fun of Little Toot, calling him a silly tugboat who only knew how to play. Poor Little Toot. He felt ashamed and angry. As he sailed away, puffing a trail of smoke balls, the other boats just laughed at him.”
228. “On the internet you can be anything you want. It’s strange that so many people choose to be stupid.”
229. “When you have fun then you’re more interested in learning.” ― Magnus Carlsen
230. Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.
231. “Humans beings always do the most intelligent thing… after they’ve tried every stupid alternative and none of them have worked” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller
232. “When you stop doing things for fun you might as well be dead.”
233. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
234. “He had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.” ― P.G. Wodehouse
235. “Dreams are like rainbows. Only idiots chase them.” Unknown
236. “None of us like to think we are silly. But all must acknowledge that they are capable of silliness, from time to time”
237. “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.” – Thomas A. Edison
238. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence — then success is sure.
239. “Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.”- Robert Breault
240. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
241. “Just keep being true to yourself, if you’re passionate about something go for it. Don’t sacrifice anything, just have fun.”― Blake Lewis
242. “If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn’t be more surprised.” — Clark Griswold
243. “There are much easier things in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance.”
244. “Hanging out day by day, we make our memories in our own little way.” — Ashley Wagner
245. “I do desire we may be better strangers”
246. “Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling.” ― Tony DeLiso
247. “You’ve got to be a little nasty out there. But most of the time, I’m having fun.” — Brian Urlacher
248. “Philanthropy is fun and fulfilling.”
249. “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” - Brooke Shields
250. “If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off?”
251. “My mother always used to say: the older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.”
252. “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”
253. Housekeeping is like being caught in a revolving door.
254. “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.” — Brian Wilson
255. “As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.” – Ben Hogan
256. “I like being absurd. Being silly.”
257. Look, you didn't ask me for my opinion, but I'm old, so I'm giving it anyway.
258. “A good rule to remember for life is that when it comes to plastic surgery and sushi, never be attracted by a bargain.” — Graham Norton
259. “Every single person is a fool, insane, a failure, or a bad person to at least ten people.”
260. “My friend, meaning to respond to her questions, I raved some words at someone and gaped at another and all the while the lady stood elsewhere. This morning, in reality your friend stood there overcome with silliness. So I told myself, “It’s time you take your leave, My Dear!” And when I turned around and tottered my way outwards, at her door, I fell down like a crumbling wall.”
261. “Nothing to be done really about animals. Anything you do looks foolish. The answer isn’t in us. It’s almost as if we’re put here on earth to show how silly they aren’t.”- Russell Hoban
262. “There is something beautiful about watching two people lovingly act silly together; behaving as though no one else existed.”- Steve Maraboli
263. “Together, they could be serious or silly, right-way-round or upside down. As long as they were together they could do anything! Any child who has ever experienced a moment of self-doubt will be both reassured and delighted by this heartwarming tale of two very different friends and their ability to help one another feel more complete.”
264. “But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.” - Carl Sagan
265. “I like being absurd. Being silly.”- Jimmy Fallon
266. “Just stick with it. What seems so hard now will one day be your warm up.”
267. “It was really fun [on set of the Pineapple Express]. I mean, how could I not have fun? It was exactly what you think it would be.” ― Seth Rogen
268. “I grunted, hauling the rope hand over hand. A plaintive squeak came from the pulley system with each draw, as if I had strapped some unfortunate mouse to a torture device and was twisting with glee.”
269. “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” Robert Bloch
270. “Over his shoulder, she saw Skulduggery walk in. "Oh, hell," she muttered.
271. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Breault
272. “It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” Ashleigh Brilliant
273. “Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”- Horace
274. “There’s no more faith in thee than in a stewed prune.”
275. “When you are not having fun, you’re sort of missing the point.” – Abraham
276. "My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really know me."
277. “You Banbury cheese!”
278. “It is always a silly thing to give advice, but to give good advice is absolutely fatal.”- Oscar Wilde
279. “Thus it is with proud silly people, who think themselves above everyone else, and are too proud to ask or take advice.”
280. “An occasional glance toward the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.” – Harold V. Malchert
281. “I just like having fun with my style and keeping it new.” — Cam Newton
282. “Forgive me....I called you an idiot. I spoke too hastily. You are not. Had I given it more thought, I would have called you a scoundrel.”
283. “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde
284. “’Have fun’ is my message. Be silly. You’re allowed to be silly. There’s nothing wrong with it.”- Jimmy Fallon
285. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.””
286. “I am sick when I do look on thee.”
287. “Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.” —Jeff Valdez
288. “Today i will do what others won't so tomorrow i can do what others can’t.”
289. “If a man who enjoys a lesser happiness beholds a greater one, let him leave aside the lesser to gain the greater.” – Buddha
290. “Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half.”- Bum Phillips
291. “You want my blood?” the man growled, cracking his knuckles and staring pointedly at her sword. “How do you propose to get that? I prefer most of my bodily fluids to remain inside my body.” He paused. “Well, with a few notable exceptions.”
292. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”—Oscar Wilde
293. “I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own.” — Les Dawson
294. “Follow your heart, trust your instincts, and above all else, have fun!” ― Laurie E. Smith
295. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.”
296. “The habits that took years to build, do not take a day to change.”
297. “I do make a conscious effort to bring energy every day. Have fun, keep stuff light, all of that stuff.” ― Will Compton
298. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” —Anonymous
299. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.”
300. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
301. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
302. “Have fun! Live it up! Be happy! Enjoy every moment!” – Lei
303. “ ‘So you don’t care that she’s just using you? Why don’t you go over there and tell Trace.’
304. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” — Steve Martin
305. “What a precious triple donkey I had made of myself!”
306. “Scientists say the world is made of protons, neutrons, and electrons. I they forgot to mention morons.”
307. “If you want to have the time of your life, change how you use the time in your life.” ― Tim Fargo
308. “It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail.” —Gore Vidal
309. A pessimist is a man who thinks everybody is as nasty as himself, and hates them for it.
310. “In order to maintain a well-balanced perspective, the person who has a dog to worship him should also have a cat to ignore him.” —Peterborough Examiner, Canada
311. “I do not know whether it ought to be so, but certainly silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way. Wickedness is always wickedness, but folly is not always folly.”- Jane Austen
312. “Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.”
313. “It’s good practice to be silly. It’s good for you.”- Tatjana Maria
314. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
315. “If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn’t have declared their independence from it.” —Stephen Colbert
316. “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” — Michael Scott
317. “Get wise, youse guys!”
318. “If you’re not having fun – I don’t care what you’re doing – don’t do it. Move on. Find something else, life’s too short.” – Jerry Doyle
319. “Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and give her a house.” —Rod Stewart
320. ‘It must come sometimes to ‘jam to-day,″ Alice objected.
321. Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
322. “Being silly is still allowed, not excluded by adulthood. What’s excluded by adulthood is thoughtlessness, so be thoughtful and silly.”- Hank Green
323. “In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.” —Fran Lebowitz
324. “How time flies when one has fun!” ― Samuel Beckett
325. “Every time I do something silly, it comes off really funny because it’s natural.”
326. “I want to be silly, and that’s being authentic just as much as being open and honest. It’s authentic to make weird clown horn noises when it strikes you.”- Tig Notaro
327. No man goes before his time — unless the boss leaves early.
328. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” Thomas Eddison
329. “I was able to read poets that were – allowed me to be humorous without being silly.”- Billy Collins
330. “Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”
331. I don't care what they say about me. I just want to eat.
332. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
333. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”—Lucille Ball
334. I'm very silly as a person, but quality silliness on-screen has more of an art to it. Harrison Ford, whom I was in 'Morning Glory' with, has mastered that dry funny better than anyone. - Author: Rachel McAdams
335. “You’ve got to have fun along the way.” – Victoria Beckham
336. “Nothing else matters except that I have fun, and I’m still having fun.” – Quvenzhane Wallis
337. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you decide to enjoy your life.” – Joyce Meyer
338. “In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed.”- Sid Caesar
339. “The downside of playing dumb is that you sound dumb.” - Rachel Maddow
340. “If manhood, good manhood, be not forgotten upon the face of the earth, then am I a shotten herring (a herring which has spawned).”
341. “Enjoy your popcorn and enjoy the show. It’s just a movie, so have fun!” — Martin Lawrence
342. When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun.'
343. “An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, ‘So far so good!'” —Anonymous
344. “Sexy is being independent, being confident and having fun.” — Mollie King
345. “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.” Dwight D. Eisenhower
346. “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” —Bo Derek
347. Honey, time marches on and eventually you realize it is marchin' across your face.
348. I'm not crazy — I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years.
349. “Do you ever make silly mistakes? It is one of my very few creative activities.”
350. “A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.” —Robert Benchley
351. “When it doubt, look intelligent.” —Garrison Keillor
352. “Nice perfume. Do you have to marinade in it?”
353. “Pulling out the chair beneath your mind And watching you fall upon God What else is there for Hafiz to do that is any fun in this world!”
354. “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.”—Erma Bombeck
355. “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.”
356. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” Billie Burke
357. “Bad decisions make good stories.” Ellis Vidler
358. People waste their time pondering whether a glass is half empty or half full. Me, I just drink whatever's in the glass.
359. “I have fun every day. The game is supposed to be fun.” — Manny Ramirez
360. “Football’s a lot easier when you’re having fun.” – George Kittle
361. “If we remember that the German word for holy (selig) is the root of our word silly, we may be forced to make some pertinent connections.”
362. “When you look back the stuff that means the most to you is just being with your mates and having fun.” – Tom Fletcher
363. “After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, ‘No hablo ingles.’” - Ronnie Shakes
364. “Stupid people will mistake your confidence for arrogance.” - Habeeb Akande
365. Adults are always asking children what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas.
366. “I think people should have fun. And don’t get so down on yourself. Enjoy life and be the best person you can be.” — Keke Palmer
367. “Don’t be afraid to look silly.”
368. “We are always getting ready to live but never living.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
369. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do.” – James Matthew Barrie
370. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
371. “If you’re playing at something and having fun, you don’t stop to wonder why.” ― Marty Rubin
372. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
373. “My advice to you is get married: If you find a good wife you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.” —Socrates
374. “To pursue anything, you’ve got to have fun with it and to just never give up on it.” – Kaetlyn Osmond
375. “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?”
376. “Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.” - Bill Vaughan
377. My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.
378. “Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.” – Eileen Caddy
379. “Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.” — Mary Engelbreit
380. “Never criticize your spouse’s faults; if it weren’t for them, your mate might have found someone better than you.” —Jay Trachman
381. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A. A. Milne
382. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.”
383. “Thy sin’s not accidental, but a trade.”
384. “I hope so,” she said. “I’m gonna be hot sexy dame. You can give me tips.”
385. “Even in hard times there’s a possibility to have fun.”― Eyden I.
386. “I saw a study that said speaking in front of a crowd is considered the number one fear of the average person. Number two was death. This means to the average person, if you have to be at a funeral, you would rather be in the casket than doing the eulogy.” — Jerry Seinfeld
387. “Stay healthy, do sports and above all have fun while doing sport.” – Rafael Nadal
388. “When you see a couple walking down the street holding hands and laughing, you look over to your side and the only thing you’re holding is a half-eaten sandwich.” - Violet Matters
389. “Without the element of fun, it’s not worth trying to excel at anything.”― Magnus Carlsen
390. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
391. “Have fun, even if it’s not the same kind of fun everyone else is having.”― C.S. Lewis
392. “You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.” — Joan Rivers
393. “Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.” ― Lindsey Wonderson
394. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
395. “Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live.” – Margaret Fuller
396. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
397. “Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need most.” —Addison H. Hallock
398. “Enjoy life despite its problems.”― Ravi Ranjan Goswami
399. Hello, Mrs. Tran ... I have David's homework. And if you ever want to see it again, you'll pay me the two million dollars I asked for. - Author: Nenia Campbell
400. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
401. “Make yourself look really stupid so you don’t feel bad doing something a little stupid.”
402. “You must have discipline to have fun.” – Julia Child
403. I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
404. “There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.”- Amy Poehler
405. I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.
406. “Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.”
407. “The problem with educating stupid people was that they didn’t know they were stupid. The same went for curing crazy people.” - Chuck Palahniuk
408. “I don't know if God exists or not, but if so, I'd like to lodge one complaint:
409. “Mine eyes smell onions.”
410. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.” —Will Ferrell
411. “My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he’s 97 years old and we have no clue where he is.”
412. “Sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there. Never get so old that you forget about having fun.”― Tom Giaquinto
413. “Be spontaneous, be creative, go out and have fun, let things happen naturally.” – Conor McGregor
414. Housework can't kill you, but why take the chance?
415. “You never came home for lunch: you just stayed doing, playing, having fun, surfing, running round.” – Diane Cilento
416. “No matter how smart you are, you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.”
417. “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.”
418. “Having fun with our creativity makes us a better artist and a better person.” – Gwen Fox
419. “If you’re not having fun, it’s your own fault.” – Rich DiGirolamo
420. “The trick in life is to hang out until the miracles come.” ― Attica Locke
421. “Be spontaneous, be creative, go out and have fun, let things happen naturally.”
422. “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” ― Bill Watterson
423. ...or a genius. Sometimes you just don't make sense, sometimes you speak the wrong language, and sometimes you just need to chew and swallow before you talk to people.
424. “Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.” — Lt. Frank Drebin
425. “Creative people must entertain lots of silly ideas in order to receive the occasional strokes of genius.”- Marshall Cook
426. “Fashion is a reflection of your personality, so have fun and experiment.” — Pixie Lott
427. “Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.”
428. “People become concerned with being more humble than other people.”
429. “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand.
430. “The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun.” – Benedict Cumberbatch
431. “I’m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You’re as old as you feel.”
432. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.”
433. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.”
434. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”
435. “No man is a failure who is enjoying life.” – William Feather
436. “With silly stuff, it’s seventy-five percent confidence. I always tell people that it’s because I’m nervous about getting that next laugh and I need to hear it. I always want to condense a joke.”
437. “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” —Mark Twain
438. Do things that make you happy within the confines of the legal system.
439. “If you want to know what God thinks of money, look at the people he gave it to.” —Dorothy Parker
440. “And he was too silly to use the beauty kit, said Rose, he would waste all the lipstick.”
441. “Every single moment is your life, so enjoy the moment to enjoy your life fully.”― Debasish Mridha
442. “If you have fun and keep a good attitude, people want to work with you.” — James Marsden
443. “My philosophy is: If you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it.” – Paul Walker
444. “Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways? Just to be silly!”- George Carlin
445. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
446. Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping.
447. “Just have fun and take every bit of experience that you can.” — Perrie Edwards
448. “The best things in life are silly.” – Scott Adams
449. “He’s a guy who gets up at 6 a.m. regardless of what time it is.” - Lou Duve
450. “I’d be foolish not to take some of these opportunities that are coming my way.”
451. “You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
452. “I started the week with a big box of patience. The box is empty now.”
453. “Everyone needs fun, especially the devout because the devout often limits his life with some irrational boring rules!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
454. “Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.” ― Tanner Christensen
455. “Have fun, work hard and money will come. Don’t waste time – grab your chances. Have a positive outlook on life. When it’s not fun, move on.”
456. “Ear demons are totally real," Cody said. "They're what make microphones like these ones work. They're also what tell you to eat the last slice of pie when you know Tia wanted it.”
457. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.
458. “It is useless to try to hold a person to anything he says while he’s madly in love, drunk, or running for office.” —B. Birdsong
459. “The sight of the brave, bustling tugboats made Little Toot think. Suddenly a great new idea came to him. ‘I don’t want to be a silly tugboat anymore,’ he thought. ‘I want to be a real tugboat, the best tugboat on the river. Then I’ll make my father proud of me.’ ”
460. Whoever established the high road and how high it should be should be fired.
461. “Keep your temper. Nobody else wants it.” —Dearborn Independent
462. “Don’t let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God’s plenty.”― Bernard Kelvin Clive
463. “How are we going to get out of here?"
464. “I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” —Jerome K. Jerome
465. Part of her doing suicide intervention is my caseworker has to mix me another gin and tonic. - Author: Chuck Palahniuk
466. “I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them.” — Phyllis Diller
467. “No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately.”
468. “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.”— Marcia Wieder
469. “Always work hard and have fun in what you do because I think that’s when you’re more successful. You have to choose to do it.” – Simone Biles
470. “He actually caught himself saying things like "Yippee," as he pranced ridiculously round the house.”
471. You can win, but you can't defeat me! - Author: Waqar Masood
472. “You don’t get old being stupid.”- Chili Davis
473. “Take your life out of high gear and disengage the autopilot mode. Try living mindfully and avoid the pattern of living in a reactive manner.”― Nanette Mathews
474. “As long as you are doing things with a smile on your face, and you are having fun, then you are being unfiltered.” – Bretman Rock
475. “The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.” ― Harlan Ellison
476. “Everything we’re doing is freaking iffy. That’s what makes it so much fun.”― John Sandford
477. “Enjoy life… that’s what we’re here for.” — David Faustino
478. “Never worry about anything. Live in the present. Live now. Be happy.” – Marsilio Ficino
479. “I like to think I’m a pretty good friend. I love having a good time, and I enjoy being able to share those good times with others.” – Jacob Batalon
480. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” – Joe Namath
481. “All the things I like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fattening.” —Alexander Woollcott
482. “You've never heard of bagpipes?" Cody asked, sounding aghast. "They're as Scottish as kilts and red armpit hair!"
483. “People can’t drive you crazy if you don’t give them the keys.” —Mike Bechtle
485. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”
486. “People ascribe a certain kind of silliness to the movie business. Everybody feels like, “In the movies, they do crazy stuff.””
487. “Have fun and have faith that when you use your heart to navigate through life and use the Universe as a map the magic and miracles in your life will be endless.” ― Angela Cecilia
488. “Violence is fun, man.”
489. “If it ain’t fun don’t do it.”
490. “Fun is where it’s at. That’s why you have to be there.” – Bernie DeKoven
491. “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.”- Cher
492. “Fun is temporary at best; it’s risky, even dangerous, at worst. Joy, on the other hand, was mystery I couldn’t seem to decipher.” ― Liz Curtis Higgs
493. “When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.”
494. “It’s so much easier to suggest solutions when you don’t know too much about the problem.” —Malcolm Forbes
495. “I have learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live.” ― C. JoyBell
496. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” Dalai Lama
497. “If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?” —Will Rogers
498. “I like to have fun, just stay relaxed.” – Usain Bolt
499. Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
500. ″‘You couldn’t have it if you did want it,’ the Queen said. ‘The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday – but never jam to-day.’
501. “Just picked up a black pair of scissors thinking they were my glasses.
502. “The nice thing about egotists is that they don’t talk about other people.” —Lucille S. Harper
503. “I’m just having fun, but no doubt someone will take this serious / I’m about to take you on a lyrical experience / I’m having fun with words, like when a baby first starts reading books.” ― Mario William Vitale
504. “If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?” —John Cleese
505. “My sister’s expecting a baby, and I don’t know if I’m going to be an uncle or an aunt.” - Chuck Nevitt
506. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
507. “Can I ask you something personal?”
508. “You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.” —Billy Arthur
509. Lehman uses many conveyances - including the prose poem, the sestina, and curt rhymes - to travel across the writing life of a poet whose instinctive romanticism is always bracing and tough-minded, brimming with a rare generosity. - Author: Ken Tucker
510. “I’m childish and silly. Most people tease me because I’m a bit daft.”
511. “The holy passion of friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.” —Mark Twain
512. People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”
513. “We use 10% of our brains. Imagine how much we could accomplish if we used the other 60%.” —Ellen DeGeneres
514. “Don’t be silly. Loving is easy. It’s finding someone to love you back that’s hard.”- Sabrina Jeffries
515. "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing."
516. I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness.
517. “If you’re not having fun it’s not worth doing.” – Tommy Bolin
518. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
519. “Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” —Ernest Hemingway
521. “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” —Phyllis Diller
522. The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
523. “I would say that life at 84, I am having as much fun as I’ve ever had in my life. I mean I get to do what I love every day with the people I love-and it just doesn’t get any better than that.”
524. “We shall enjoy it
525. “The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.”
526. ″‘I only wish I had such eyes,’ the King remarked in a fretful tone. ‘To be able to see Nobody! And at that distance too! Why, it’s as much as I can do to see real people, by this light!‘”
527. “Hysteria is impossible without an audience. Panicking by yourself is the same as laughing alone in an empty room. You feel really silly.”
528. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
529. Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford.
530. “The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” Terry Pratchett
531. “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.”
532. “My biggest fear about becoming a zombie is all the walking that I’d have to do.”
533. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
534. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
536. “People say money is not the key to happiness, but I have always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made.”—Joan Rivers
537. “Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
538. “You are as a candle, the better burnt out.”
539. “The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re no longer willing to stay where you are.”
540. “Holy mama llama. That’s Nathanial Stone. Nathanial Stone is sitting in my booth. Nathanial Stone is in the Finewhile Diner sitting in my booth. I’m supposed to wait on Nathanial Stone. I’m going to make a fool out of myself. I just know it. I can feel it coming. Crap.”
541. “You live and then you die, I thought. It’s good to have some good times.” – Natalie Goldberg
542. “The bottom line is to have fun and enjoy life.” — Rekha
543. “We can make a difference and have fun doing it.” – ATGW
544. “Oh, Gilbert, don't let's ever grow too old and wise... no, not too old and silly for fairyland.”
545. “Fun is not an activity, it is a state of mind.” – Bryant McGill
546. “I don’t get embarrassed easily, and I do silly things all the time!”
547. The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
548. “It’s really not about what you have. It’s about how you’re able to enjoy life in general.” — Kevin Harvick
549. “I think I’ll work all my life. When you’re having fun, why stop having fun?” – Helen Thomas
550. “I must to the barber’s, monsieur; for methinks, I am marvellous hairy about the face: and I am such a tender ass, if my hair do but tickle me, I must scratch.”
551. There is no more time for us left to revive our great country. No more time to repeat our mistakes of the past. Washington needs a complete turnaround, and Donald Trump is the agent of change, and he will be the leader of the change we need. - Author: Rudy Giuliani
552. “Don’t blame yourself. Let me do it!”
553. “It's okay to be absurd, ridiculous, and downright irrational at times; silliness is sweet syrup that helps us swallow the bitter pills of life.”
554. “My aunt is having a daughter, hope it is a girl.”
555. “The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.”
556. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” ― Mindy Kaling
557. “It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.”- Voltaire
558. “The best advice I ever received came from my mother: ‘Do at least one fun thing every day.” – Clifford Cohen
559. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
560. “Monsieur Leor…” Jean began. “Are you up for a challenge?”
561. “I take care of myself. I work out every day. I eat healthy. But I like to have fun too.” — Victoria Beckham
562. “Then, you’ve got a lot to learn about freight cars, Thomas. They are silly things and must be kept in their place. After pushing them about here for a few weeks, you’ll know almost as much about them as Edward. Then you’ll be a Really Useful Engine.”
563. “Inside me there’s a thin person struggling to get out, but I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes.” - Bob Thaves
564. “I’m less interested in why we’re here. I’m wholly devoted to while we’re here.” – Erika Harris
565. “I mean, I’m about having fun. I’m not about what other people say.” – Riff Raff
566. “Most of us would be upset if we were accused of being ‘silly.’ But the word ‘silly’ comes from the old English word ‘selig,’ and its literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.’”- Zig Ziglar
567. “Just be good and kind to your children. Not only are they the future of the world, they’re the ones who can sign you into a home.” —Dennis Miller
568. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
569. “Happiness is a collection of joyful experiences shared with soul friends. Get together and have some fun!” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
570. “Now, freight cars are silly and noisy. They talk a lot and don’t attend to what they are doing. They don’t listen to their engine, and when he stops, they bump into each other, screaming, ‘Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Whatever is happening?’ And, I’m sorry to say, they play tricks on an engine who is not used to them.”
571. I drink to make other people more interesting.
572. “When pain brings you down, don't be silly, don't close your eyes and cry, you just might be in the best position to see the sun shine.”
573. “You know, people ask me. They say 'Dan, three years later do you really want to be drawing cat whiskers on your face?' but they don't understand. The cat whiskers, they come from within.”
574. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ― Helen Keller
575. “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.” – Voltaire
576. “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” Steven Wright
577. “Virginity breeds mites, much like a cheese.”
578. “According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that seem right? That means to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.” —Jerry Seinfeld
579. “Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going to fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.” ― Eddie Cantor
580. “Life is easy. Just stay un-dead.”― Fakeer Ishavardas
581. “If you are with someone who is awesome and having a good time, you can sit at a bus station and still have fun.” — Alexander Skarsgard
582. When I was growing up I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific.
583. “It is essential to our well-being, and to our lives, that we play and enjoy life. Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.” – Marcia Wieder
584. “Misers are no fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.” —Tom Snyder
585. “The activity you’re most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.”
586. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” – Dr. Seuss
587. “Thou sodden-witted lord! thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows”
588. “When you’re young, you’re stupid. You do silly things.”- Ozzy Osbourne
589. “Good writing is remembering detail. Most people want to forget. Don't forget things that were painful or embarrassing or silly. Turn them into a story that tells the truth.”
590. “I like to have fun, and the only way to have fun is to win.” — Marcus Giles