950 Inspirational Goofiness Quotes: Be Silly And Have Fun
1. “I've found that child's play -stuff that was not considered serious, but goofy- was the stuff I liked to do, so I still do it as an adult.”
2. Do goofy stories make people nice? What if, in their goofiness, these stories somehow inspire that in the right way. Is that a social good? - Author: Matt Stone
3. “Giddy is a grin and giggles and that glint of goofiness in your gaze.”
4. You can be as creative and goofy as you want when announcing your pregnancy. If you love laughing, these ideas might fit the bill and work perfectly for social media, email, snail mail, and/or in-person reveals:
5. “Do goofy stories make people nice? What if, in their goofiness, these stories somehow inspire that in the right way. Is that a social good?”
6. What Sarah brings to the part is her intelligence, at the same time, she's got that hormonal, idiosyncratic goofiness that makes Buffy not just the Terminator. - Author: Joss Whedon
7. "With you, I never have to pretend to be someone that I’m not. I can be silly and goofy and much as I like when I am with you.
8. The goofiness of radicals thinking they have to dress in Guatemalan peasant clothes. The poor don't want you to look like them. They want you to dress in a suit and go get them food and water. Comma. - Author: Tracy Kidder
9. “I think every kid thinks their dad is goofy. Even Johnny Depp’s kid must be like, ‘Oh my god, my dad with those freakin’ scarves. This isn’t a pirate ship; it’s a Costco, dad.'” – Judd Apatow, film director/producer
10. I knew since third grade I wanted to be Jim Carrey. His freedom, his goofiness, his crazy, loud, sudden energy. I told my family I was going to be a pediatrician, but in the back of my mind, I was like, 'Nope, I'm going to be the biggest movie star ever.' - Author: King Bach
11. I have to be entertained by what I'm writing, so a lot of my stuff has a goofiness or scatological quality. If these characters can entertain me, then I feel like I can deal with the darker or more serious stuff. - Author: Adam Rapp
12. “If we see each other in our dreams, let’s goof around a little bit, pretend like we don’t know each other.” -Ted Lasso
13. One pair that sees through closed doors when she asks, 'What are you kids doing in there?' when she already knows. Another here in the back of her head that sees what she shouldn't but what she has to know, and of course the ones here in front that can look at a child when he goofs up and say. 'I understand and I love you' without so much as uttering a word."
14. “Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. Smile. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.”― Dawn Gluskin
15. “What adjective can be used for a nation who is consistently fooled, recurrently deceived by the crafty politicians? Goofy? Very light! Fool? Not enough! Brainless? Yes, that is the very adjective!”
16. “I love my crazy goofy but so amazing boyfriend.” – Unknown
17. “Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. Smile. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.”
18. “I don’t think there are enough words in the world that exist to express exactly just how much I love my son! He’s right there in the front of my soul, he can turn me into an eagle, a lioness, a tigress, a swan! A goof or a queen!” ― C. JoyBell C.
19. When certain people hear "'SNL' comedy," rightfully so, you expect it to be a certain kind of goofiness. - Author: Will Forte
20. Giddy is a grin and giggles and that glint of goofiness in your gaze. - Author: Richelle E. Goodrich
21. "My goal is to give girls and boys a different idea of expression. It’s not always about looking pretty or cute. It’s about expressing yourself however that may be, even if that’s being silly or goofy or weird.” — Sia
22. Dear friend, you have been the best partner for all our adventures. I want to keep continuing doing goofy things with you. Lots of love and hugs on this special day.
23. Seuss Quotes for Your Inner Child