1. Happy Hanukkah! Love you latkes.
2. “Why can we not light all eight candles in one night,
3. “G and Grandma - Sending lots of love and light and holiday hugs. Happy Hanukkah!”
4. May the Spirit of Hanukkah guide you throughout the new year.
5. “I wish you a Happy and Blessed Hanukkah, my dear. This holiday of lights may bring you new dreams and hopes to treasure.
6. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “Wishing you a LATKE fun this Hanukkah!”
8. A Season Of Peace – Happy Hanukkah Day
9. Happiness & Blessing – Hanukkah Day
10. “With every wish for a very Happy Hanukkah and the Happiest of New Years.”
11. “Wishing your family peace and light this holiday season.”
12. “We wish our most beloved grandchild a happy Hanukkah. This auspicious day should be filled with happiness, success, and smiles.”
13. “Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” – Hannah Senesh
14. Title: Lights & Foods – Happy Hanukkah Cards
15. “The lights of Hanukkah remind us that even when things seem dark, there is always hope for a brighter future.” ― Ruth Bader Ginsburg
16. Blessed are You, Hashem our God, Sovereign of all, who hallows us with mitzvot, commanding us to kindle the Hanukkah lights.
17. “The true gift of Hanukkah is the gift of family, of love, and of tradition.” ― Paul Simon
18. May Peace Be With You. Happy Hanukkah. May Peace Be With You.
19. Here's to winning every game of dreidel and eating the last latke!
20. “May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah.” ~ Unknown
21. “Wishing you a season of peace.”
22. “Let’s make the most of the Hanukkah festivities by letting go of everything that demotivates us and embracing everything that motivates us. Happy Hanukkah.”
23. May the lights of Hanukkah guide you towards the best path for your future and a road to eternal bliss.
24. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I am sending warm greetings to my special teacher. May you find peace and happiness.”
25. “Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a smashing New Year.” · 2. “Wishing you all a warm and ...
26. Happy Hanukkah! May God bless you this year with all the happiness and light in the world.
27. Wishing you a Hanukkah filled with beauty, love, and light.
28. Is not Hanukkah a symbol of Israel, and its light a symbol of his immortality? — Leo Jung
29. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I hope that your home is blessed for years to come with love, laughter, joy, and lighting… May you and your loved ones always be joyful… Best Hanukkah wishes to you, my dear.”
30. Joy & Happiness – Happy Hanukkah Day
31. Season Of Miracles – Happy Hanukkah Day
32. “Why are there only 8 days of Hanukkah? Because 7 ate 9.”
33. “Warm wishes on Hanukkah to you my dear. May your life be full of laughter and smiles. May you forget all your worries and enjoy this happy occasion with your loved ones.”
34. “I wish my most devoted grandchild a happy Hanukkah. May this occasion bestow upon you the most precious blessings of God.
35. Sending lots of love, laughter, and dreidel wins your way.
36. “Chanukah is the day to remember all our traditional and light the candles of faith and brightness… It is the day to remember freedom and courage and spread happiness around. Sending best wishes on Hanukkah to you and your family.”
37. “Hanukkah is a holiday that reminds us of the power of perseverance and determination, even in the face of great odds.” ― Joel Osteen
38. Hanukkah sameach! (Happy Hanukkah!) · 2. Chag urim sameach! (Happy Festival of Lights!) · 3. Chag sameach! (Happy holiday!)
39. “I wish you the most joyous Hanukkah holidays, my love. It is time to put your sorrows behind you and embrace pleasure.”
40. “May this Hanukkah bring along many more joys and smiles for you and bless the New Year with new hopes for you. Happy Hanukkah.”
41. “Mothers Day” Vs. “Mother’s Day”: What’s The Correct Way For Celebrating Mom?
42. “May the warmth of Hanukkah’s candles and its brilliance remain with you throughout the year.”
43. “Happy Hanukkah! I forgot the gift card.”
44. Happy Hanukkah! Hope you're singing the dreidel songs a little louder this time of year.
45. Love & Unity – Hanukkah Day
46. “May the bright lights of Menorah candles brighten each and every corner of your house and leave you with happiness and sunshine. Happy Hanukkah.
47. “Let us bring joy and light into the lives of our loved ones throughout Hanukkah and make this festival of lights one to remember. Best wishes for Hanukkah to my family.”
48. “Hanukkah is the best time of the year, the time to revive faith, the time to seek blessings, the time to bring back peace and happiness in life.”
49. “Sending you tonnes of affection and hugs throughout the festival of lights. May God bless you with his love and bestow upon you his many benefits. Happy Hanukkah.”
50. “Happy Hanukkah. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a 2021 filled with adventure, good books, challenging crosswords and all the love you deserve. My gift to you is a package from Tessemae (sorry, no wrap!).”
51. “On the auspicious occasion of Hanukkah, we wish you a blessed and festive Hanukkah with your family and friends full of blessings and happiness.”
52. “On this lovely, lovely Hanukkah, drink your gin and tonica.” — Adam Sandler
53. Here’s hoping that this season of beauty and light fills your home with happiness.
54. “You know. I don’t think I’m gonna be Jewish for very long.” — Lewis Black
55. “Wishing your family an abundance of love, laughter, and happiness.”
56. “I wish you a very Happy Hanukkah, my sweetheart. “Leave your sorrows behind and embrace the goodness and optimism that life has to offer.”
57. Your kindness shines as brightly as a menorah!
58. “Dreidel champions run in our family! Have a fun Hanukkah.”
59. “Hope your Hanukkah’s great…times eight!”
60. “Just a note to say how thrilled I am that you are on my team. And of course to wish you a Happy Hanukkah & a great New Year. I hope you enjoy the break over the “Week of Rest” - it’s one of my very favorite work traditions!”
61. “Warm wishes on Hanukkah to everyone. May each and everyone of us enjoy this occasion with our loved ones and pray for a beautiful tomorrow.”
62. “May the brightness of Chanukah fill your life with eternal happiness and merriment…. May all the merriment of these eight nights stay in your life forever….
63. “Let us spread happiness and brightness in lives of our loved ones on the festival of Hanukkah and make this festival of lights a memorable one. Happy Hanukkah to my family.”
64. Love & Peace – Hanukkah Day
65. As you light the menorah, know that your friendship is a light to our family, too.
66. “The story of Hanukkah is one of resilience and perseverance, of a people who refused to give up their beliefs and traditions in the face of great adversity.” ― Michael Bloomberg
67. “When you feel like the only kid in town without a Christmas tree, here’s a list of people who are Jewish just like you and me!”
68. Filled With Blessings – Happy Hanukkah Day
69. “May you are blessed with the joys and success you deserve and may the Almighty is always by your side. Wishing a blessed Hanukkah to you.”
70. “What’s the best Hanukkah gift for the person who has everything? A burglar alarm.”
71. “May the spirit of Hanukkah make it a special year for you and your loved ones…. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
72. Hanukkah greetings for love, peace, and happiness.
73. “We would like to wish you a Chag Chanukah Sameach! May the light of the Chanukah bring lots of happiness to you! Hope to see you soon!”
74. “What did the older Hanukkah candle say to the younger one? You’re too young to smoke.”
75. Festival of Light – Happy Hanukkah Day
76. “What did the loaf of bread say to the other loaf of bread during Hanukkah? Happy challah days!”
77. Family means even more on days like Hanukkah.
78. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I send you and your family my best wishes. May you always be there to motivate us and guide us to achievement.”
79. “Wishing eight special nights for one very special kid.”
80. “May the miracle of Hanukkah bring light to your life, and may its spirit of hope and renewal inspire you always.” ― Ruth Westheimer
81. Spinning Like A Dreidel – Happy Hanukkah Day
82. “Happy, happy Hanukkah! Sending you warm wishes and lots of light for the coming new year (hence the confetti bomb!). Let me know how much fun you had cleaning it up hehe.”
83. “Thinking of your family as you celebrate a season full of traditions!”
84. “Happy Hanukkah, Mom & Dad! Thank you for always bringing lots of light and yummy latkes into the world for us to enjoy. Love you!”
85. “Wishing you a Hanukkah filled with blessings and smiles, laughter and love!!!”
86. Wishing you a meaningful Hanukkah and a peaceful new year.
87. “Tell your friend Veronica, it’s time to celebrate Hanukkah. I hope I get a harmonica, on this lovely, lovely Hanukkah!”
88. “May you hold the spirit of Hanukkah forever in your heart.”
89. “May the light illuminate your hearts and shine in your life every day of the year. May everlasting peace be yours and upon our Earth.” ― Eileen Anglin
90. Warmest wishes as you celebrate the Festival of Lights surrounded by family & friends. Happy Hanukkah!
91. “Chanukkah, Chanukah, Hanukkah. However you spell it, I hope yours is the happiest!! Let’s please hang soon. We live in the same city for goodness sake! Love & latkes.”
92. “May your kitchen not stick of oil for eight days after latkes! Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year. We need to see you and your game master soon.”
93. May the happiness you find at Hanukkah last throughout the year.
94. “Wishing you the best of celebrations on Hanukkah my dear. It is time to bid adieu to your sorrows and embrace happiness.”
95. Chag urim sameach! (Happy Festival of Lights!)
96. “Your awesomeness shines as brightly as a menorah!”
97. “May the eight days of Hanukkah be filled with joy, laughter, and goodness for all of us. Warm Hanukkah greetings to you.”
98. Happy Festival of Lights!
99. “I have excellent relationships with Jewish organizations and participate every year in a Hanukkah celebration with my family. There haven’t been any anti-Semitic tendencies in my team for a long time.” — Viktor Yushchenko
100. “The miracle, of course, was not that the oil for the sacred light – in a little cruse – lasted as long as they say; but that the courage of the Maccabees lasted to this day: let that nourish my flickering spirit.” — Charles Reznikoff
101. “May your Hanukkah be full of blessings, smiles, laughter, and love!!!”
102. “Kindle the taper like the steadfast star Ablaze on evening’s forehead o’er the earth, And add each night a lustre till afar An eightfold splendor shine above thy hearth.” – Emma Lazarus
103. “Chag Sameach!” (meaning, “Happy Holiday!”).
104. “It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
105. “Happy Hanukkah and Christmas! We can’t wait to see you in NY for lots of action. Happy 2023!”
106. Happy Chanukah! May your life be filled with the light of Menorah candles.
107. “New Year’s resolutions.” To some, those words are filled with pure possibility...an invitation to start anew, comple...
108. “Sometimes, a flame can be utterly extinguished. Sometimes, a flame can shrink and waver, but sometimes a flame refuses to go out. It flares up from the faintest ember to illuminate the darkness, to burn in spite of overwhelming odds.” – Karen Hesse
109. “May the brightness of each and every candle that you light in these eight nights spread love, happiness and glory in your home and fill your heart with contentment… Sending lots of love and warm wishes to you on Chanukah… Happy Hanukkah to you.”
110. “Warm greetings on Hanukkah to you and your family. May the celebrations of Hanukkah fill into your life new dreams and hopes.”
111. “Sending you lots of love and warm hugs on the festival of lights. May God light up your mood and soul and shower you with his love and blessings. Happy Hanukkah.”
112. Wishing you lots of love, hugs, and gelt!
113. “May this Hanukkah be the brightest and the happiest for you and bring you eternal joys and smiles to you. Happy Hanukkah my dear.”
114. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I extend my warm wishes to you and your family. May you are always there to inspire us and lead us towards success.”
115. Thank you so much for making my Hanukkah and every other day special.
116. “Chag Urim Sameach!” (meaning, “Happy Festival of Lights!”)
117. “Best wishes from all of us to you and your wonderful family.”
118. Happy & Healthy – Happy Hanukkah Day
119. “How can you recognize a Hanukkah hippie? He’s the one with his hair in dreidel-locks.”
120. Title: Wisdom of Hanukkah – Happy Hanukkah Cards
121. Wishing eight special nights for a very special friend.
122. “Hanukkah is the most special time of the year when all the family members come together to celebrate the eight divine nights and gather around menorah to remember the miracle… Warm wishes to you and your family a very Happy Hanukkah.”
123. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
124. “Warm Hanukkah greetings to everyone. Let us celebrate this special occasion with our closest loved ones.”
125. “Wishing you many more joys and many more beautiful smiles on the occasion of Hanukkah. May this occasion bring into your life many more blessings.”
126. “Put on your yarmulke, here comes Hanukkah. So much funukkah, to celebrate Hanukkah!”
127. ” Hanukkah is the eight-night celebration of a miracle… eight glorious evenings filled with the delight of exchanging wishes… On this auspicious day, I wish you the brightest and happiest Hanukkah possible, my love!”
128. “In everything you do you encounter sparks full of life and light, aspiring to rise toward the heights. You help them and they help you.” – Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook
129. “What’s a dreidel’s favorite song? You spin me right round.”
130. “Hanukkah is…the festival of lights, instead of one day of presents, we get eight crazy nights.” – Adam Sandler
131. “The true meaning of Hanukkah is about the triumph of the human spirit, and the power of hope to sustain us even in the darkest of times.” ― Ari Emanuel
132. “How many potatoes does it take to make potato pancakes? A latke.”
133. “As we celebrate the festival of lights, I wish for your happiness and health….. Sending my love with best wishes on Hanukkah.”
134. “I’m not against the Hanukkah songs. I like Hanukkah songs. I grew up with Hanukkah songs. I’m not opposed to Hanukkah or the songs that accompany it, at all.” — Howard Dean
135. May the eight days of celebration brings color to your life that lasts all year long!
136. “To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, every cubic inch of space is a miracle.” – Walt Whitman
137. “On this auspicious festival of lights, I wish for you pleasure, peace, and optimism in your life and in your surroundings… May the new year be filled with more and more beautiful moments… Best Hanukkah wishes to you, my buddy.”
138. This expression means “happy holiday.” ...
139. “May this Hanukkah be the happiest and brightest for you, bringing you endless happiness and smiles. Happy Hanukkah my dear.”
140. “May you be showered with the most coveted blessings of the Almighty so that this Hanukkah will be one to remember forever. Happy Hanukkah 2022.”
141. “We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own.” – Ben Sweetland
142. “Here’s to winning every game of dreidel and eating the last latke.”
143. “May the holiday of Hanukkah bring you many more smiles and a great deal of riches. Wishing all of our colleagues and their families a merry Hanukkah.”
144. “On Hanukkah, the first dark night, Light yourself a candle bright. I’ll you, if you will me invite to dance within that gentle light.” – Nicholas Gordon
145. “With sparkling candles, renewed faith, we celebrate our old tradition….. Sending my best wishes on occasion of Hanukkah.”
146. Wishing you menorah light that shines bright and rids your life of darkness.
147. “To my most loving granddaughter, I wish you a blessed Hanukkah. May this occasion brighten your life with the choicest blessings of the Almighty.
148. “Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to you my dear. Leave behind all your sorrows and welcome the goodness and positivity life has to offer to you.”
149. “There always were two ways to live in a world that is often dark and full of tears. We can curse the darkness or we can light a light, and as the Chassidim say, a little light drives out much darkness. May we all help light up the world.” – Rabbi Jonathan Sacks Z
150. “Happy Hanukkah! Hope you’re singing the dreidel songs a little louder this time of year.”
151. Wishing for eight nights that warm your heart and fill you with joy. Happy Hanukkah!
152. “With gleaming lamps and renewed faith, we celebrate our ancient ritual….” Best wishes on Hanukkah.
153. “Sending holiday hugs during these eight nights of lights, candles, and dreidels. Happy Hanukkah!”
154. Chag urim sameach! May the many gifts of this blessed season be yours.
155. “A little bit of light dispels a lot of darkness.” – Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi
156. “The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.” – Robert Altinger
157. Title: Light The Menorah – Happy Hanukkah Cards
158. “Put on your yarmulke, here comes Hanukkah. So much funukah.” — Adam Sandler
159. “This Chanukah, the menorah will once again see light. And as I and my family light it, we will say a special prayer in honor of those whose memories it represents. We will not let its lights go out again.” – Dr. Blair P. Grubb
160. “When life seems to put out every light you have, It is better to light a candle than to complain about the darkness.” – Unknown
161. Chag sameach! Let the light shine every day of your life.
162. Happy Festival of Lights! May all the darkness in your life fade away.
163. May the lights of Menorah candles fill your home this Hanukkah.
164. “Never ear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining somewhere nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkel
165. “The miracle of Hanukkah is not only in the oil that burned for eight days, but in the courage and faith that inspired the Maccabees to fight for what they believed in.” ― Howard Schultz
166. “Happy Hanukkah! Wishing you a happy holiday and a happy New Year. All the best in in the new year and to come!”
167. “May the glimmer and glow of each candle you light bring blessings, warmth and make your day bright! Happy Hanukkah!”
168. Happy Hanukkah! Wishing you a lovely holiday!
169. “The spirit of Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, is shared by all people who love freedom.”― Norma Simon
170. “So drink your gin and tonic-ah, and smoke your marijuani-kkah, if you really, really wanna-kkah have a happy, happy, happy Hanukkah!”
171. “Sending love your way during the Festival of Lights.”
172. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, we wish you a joyous holiday with your family and friends, filled with blessings and pleasure.”
173. “Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.” –Anne Frank
174. “Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” – Hannah Senesh
175. “Eight days the light continued on its own: A miracle, they say, but not more so Than ordinary lives of flesh and bone, Consuming wicks burned ashen long ago.” – Nicholas Gordon
176. Pastel & Lights – Happy Hanukkah Cards
177. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I am sending my wonderful family the best of the greetings. May we all are showered with love and blessings of Almighty.”
178. Happy Hanukkah! May this season be filled with peace, love, and happiness.
179. “I can remember the menorah, reflected against the wintry darkness of the bay window in my parents’ living room…” — Dani Shapiro
180. “During this season of remembrance, I hope you never forget how much you’re loved.”
181. “Happy Hanukkah! I hope each night is crazier than the last. But don’t get arrested; I don’t have any extra money for bail. Love you!”
182. May your household feel the blessings of God this Chanukah.
183. “As we celebrate the holiday of Hanukkah, I wish you the happiest of moments with your loved ones during these eight days and beyond. Happy Hanukkah.”
184. “This time of hope reminds us of our resilience. Wishing you blessings in the year ahead.”
185. Wishing you a wonderful 8 nights of love, laugher and light.
186. “Still ours the dance, the feast, the glorious psalm; the mystic lights of emblem, and the word.” — Emma Lazarus
187. “May Lord bless you with the best of health and happiness….. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
188. “I wish you well and a great deal of happiness throughout this festive season. May you celebrate this holiday with your loved ones. Best wishes for Hanukkah to my devoted lover.”
189. May you hold the spirit of Hanukkah forever in your heart.
190. “The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.” – Robert Altinger
191. “Happy Hanukkah! Have a wonderful holiday and know that I’m thinking about you! Hope you enjoy this time with family and have an awesome New Years Eve! Meeting you was the highlight of my year and I wish we could spend the holidays together!”
192. May you hold the spirit of Hanukkah forever in your heart and bring out the best in not only you but also everyone associated with you!
193. “Let the light of the menorah brighten your Hanukkah spirit.”
194. “Have a blessed and memorable Hanukkah with your loved ones. May this bright occasion fill your life with the colors of happiness and success. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
195. “May the high spirits and positive colours of Hanukkah surround you and leave you with a happy heart. Warm wishes on Hanukkah to you.”
196. Peace & Light – Happy Hanukkah Day
197. “Happy Hanukkah to you my spouse. I pray that the path to your prosperity is illuminated by bright lights and new hopes. I wish you luck in all that you undertake.”
198. Of Hanukkah And Love – Hanukkah Day
199. “On Hanukkah, some people ask: why couldn’t we light all eight candles in one night instead of having to light a new one for each of eight nights? It is because Hanukkah is not merely a cause for celebrations; it is a trial of perseverance.” – Simon Nguyen
200. “Warm Hanukkah greetings to you, my dear. May your life be filled with joy and happiness. May you forget all your problems and rejoice with your loved ones on this joyous occasion.”
201. “May God bless you and give you all the happiness of this world. Have a Happy Hanukkah.”
202. “To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, every cubic inch of space is a miracle.” – Walt Whitman
203. “You don’t need ‘Deck the Halls’ or ‘Jingle Bell Rock’, cause you can spin a dreidel with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock (both Jewish!).”
204. “Hello to my favorite ashkenazi! Best of the season to you, my friend. Hope all is well, and you’re keeping warm and dry. Shall we get together sometime over the holidays, if things quiet down?”
205. “Warmest Wishes for a Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year.”
206. Title: Festive Hanukkah – Happy Hanukkah Cards
207. “Even in darkness it is possible to create light and encourage compassion.” – Elie Wiesel
208. “So many holidays, so little time! Wishing your family a beautiful season of celebration.”
209. “Happy Hanukkah! I love you so much. Thank you for being the most inspiring, kick ass, best mom ever. Wishing you the best, warmest, and happiest Hanukkah. Miss you and see you soon!”
210. “Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?” — Rose Kennedy
211. “May the brightness of Chanukah fill your life with eternal happiness and merriment…. May all the merriment of these eight nights stay in your life forever…. Sending the best on this special occasion to the most beautiful people I know… Happy Hanukkah to you.”
212. “Festive and fun? Sounds like Hanukkah…and you!”
213. “Wishing you a season full of light and love.”
214. “Happy Hanukkah! I love you so much. Thank you for being the most inspiring, kick ass, best mom ever. Wishing you the best, warmest, and happiest ...
215. “Warm greetings on Hanukkah to you. May these eight days be full of celebrations and blessings for you and your loved ones.”
216. Title: Purple Hanukkah – Happy Hanukkah Added Cards
217. “At Hanukkah, we’re reminded of what matters most, and in our family, that’s you.”
218. Title: Simple Hanukkah – Happy Hanukkah Cards
219. May this festival bring blessings upon you and your family.
220. “Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah, and sending lots of love. Thank you for being a light in this world. May you be surrounded by laughter and loved ones this season. Love you!”
221. “On this special festival of lights, may your life be filled with happiness and blessings. Chag Chanukah Sameach!”
222. “Warm greetings on Hanukkah to you. May you celebrate this occasion with your family and friend and create forever memories.”
223. “May the Lord grant you the highest levels of health and happiness…. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
224. Wishing You a Hanukkah Filled With Joy!
225. “May you have a lovely and unforgettable Hanukkah with your loved ones. This holiday season may be filled with festivities and nice times with you.”
226. Warmest wishes as you celebrate the Festival of Lights surrounded by ...
227. Happy Chanukah. May you be filled with light during this meaningful and joyous holiday.
228. “May the positive energies and colours of Hanukkah embrace you and fill your heart with joy. Best Hanukkah wishes to you.”
229. “Polishing my dreidel and searching for oil. Chanukah sameach, everybody.” — Harry Styles
230. “May the light of every candle you light during these eight nights fill your home with love, joy, and grandeur, and your heart with contentment… Sending you lots of love and warm Chanukah wishes… Happy Hanukkah to you.”
231. “Have so much fun that the season leaves your head spinning like a dreidel!”
232. “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
233. Happy Hanukkah! Wishing you much peace during this special time of the year.
234. “President Obama held a ceremony at the White House to celebrate the first night of Hanukkah. In response, Republicans said, ‘It’s even worse than we thought. He’s a Jewish Muslim.'” — Conan O’Brien
235. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
236. Let the light of the menorah brighten your Hanukkah spirit.
237. Festive and fun? Sounds like Hanukkah…and you!
238. “Shalom, bestie! Hanukkah Sameach.”
239. “All the lights of Hanukkah are in your home. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Hanukkah!”
240. Happy Hanukkah! May peace, love and joy come to you during this Festival of Lights.
241. Full of Blessings – Hanukkah Day
242. “The festival of Hanukkah reminds each one of us that life is all about celebrating the good things we have. Warm wishes on Hanukkah to you.
243. “The Hanukkah celebration is all about recharging yourself with new hopes and energies. Best Hanukkah wishes to you, my darling.”
244. “Hanukkah is the most special time of the year, when the entire family comes together to celebrate the eight heavenly nights and congregate around the menorah to commemorate the miracle… Best wishes to you and your family for a joyous Hanukkah.”
245. “Hanukkah is a time to come together with loved ones, to celebrate our heritage and to spread hope and joy to all.” ― Chelsea Handler
246. “The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle.” – Irving Greenberg
247. “Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to my dearest teacher who has always inspired me and guided me in life. May you are always blessed with happiness and success.”
248. “Wishing you a Hanukkah overflowing with Love and Laughter! ”
249. “The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle.” – Irving Greenberg
250. “Of all you’ve passed down to our family, love is my favorite tradition.”
251. “To the most motivating boss, I wish a blessed and cheerful Hanukkah to you. May you enjoy this festive season with your loved ones.”
252. “Happy Hanukkah, Ya Ya.”
253. Blessings be with you and yours during the Festival of Lights and always.
254. “Let us make the most of the Hanukkah celebrations by letting go all those things which demotivate us and embracing those which inspire us. Happy Hanukkah.”
255. Peace & Happiness – Hanukkah Day
256. “We would like to wish you a Chag Chanukah Sameach!” (meaning, “Happy Chanukah”)
257. “I hope that this Hanukkah finds you happy and healthy. I am thinking of you guys and sending lots of love! I wish I could be there with you!”
258. ‘Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.’ – Anthony J D’Angelo
259. “May the Almighty bless you with the happiness and success you deserve, and may He always be at your side. Wishing you a wonderful Hanukkah.”
260. “Happy Chanukah! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!”
261. “Happy Festival of Lights!”
262. “Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah and sending you lots of love. Looking forward to an exciting new year!”
263. Title: Dedication – Happy Hanukkah Cards
264. “At this time of year, when the sun is most hidden, the holiday of Hanukkah celebrates the rays of hope and light. Often, it is through simple and unrecognized miracles that we are able to feel the warmth of hope and light.” ― Rafael Goldstein
265. “Warm Hanukkah greetings to you and your family. May the festivals of Hanukkah bring fresh dreams and hopes into your life.”
266. “Warm greetings on Hanukkah to my cutest grandchildren. May the smiles on your faces keep spread joys into our lives.”
267. Tittle: Bright Hanukkah – Happy Hanukkah Cards
268. “We light candles in testament that faith makes miracles possible.” — Nachum Braverman
269. “Hanukkah is about the freedom to be true to what we believe without denying the freedom of those who believe otherwise.”— Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
270. “And just like that, like a simple neighborhood event, a miracle is taking place.”—Mary Oliver
271. “Wishing you lots of love, hugs…and gelt!” (Gelt means chocolate coins!)
272. “Wishing you good things and lots of happiness on this bright holiday. May you enjoy this festive day with your dear ones. Happy Hanukkah to my loving boyfriend.”
273. “Hanukkah is about the spark of the divine in all of us made in God’s image.” — Suzanne Fields
274. “We light candles in testament that faith makes miracles possible.”
275. May the gifts of love, peace, and happiness be yours this Hanukkah.
276. “Warm Hanukkah greetings to you. These eight days should be filled with celebrations and blessings for you and your family.”
277. “Happy Hanukkah to my beautiful family! I’m sorry to miss the festivities this year, but I will be back home in January. Let’s plan to do something fun together then!”
278. “Happy Hanukkah! Congratulations on your new home and your soon arriving puppy! We wish you many blessings during the upcoming year. Love you!”
279. “A fuel-less flame is nothing but a wraith, However wrought, if unsustained by passion.” — Nick Gordon
280. “Warm greetings on Hanukkah to everyone. Let us celebrate this beautiful occasion with the most loved people around us.”
281. Sending "latkes" love your way this Hanukkah!
282. “May Hanukkah’s joy and goodness fill your life with happiness and smiles.”
283. “Wishing you all a warm and wonderful holiday. May you have a blessed Hanukkah and new year!”
284. “Wishing you all the lights of Chanukah!”
285. A Thoughtful Message – Hanukkah Day
286. The gift of Hanukkah is a precious reminder that we are loved!
287. “Everyone thinks I’m Jewish. I’m not. Last year I got a call: “Happy Hanukkah.” I said “Ma, I’m not Jewish.”” — Joy Behar
288. “Merry Christmas, Happy Nahukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year… everything!!! We love you loads! Love, Your favorites.”
289. “Happy Hanukkah! I hope you have fun picking out exactly what you love with this gift card. I loved meeting you when I was in Michigan for Thanksgiving. Thanks for hanging out with me and taking such good care of me. Come visit me in Chicago!”
290. “I hope that the enchantment of Hanukkah lasts forever for you…… I hope it revitalises your life each and every day….. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
291. Wishing you a joyous 8 day festival and a lifetime of light.
292. “The Hanukkah holiday reminds us that life is all about celebrating the good things we have. Best Hanukkah wishes to you.
293. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish you and your family the glow of riches and the happiness of smiles!”
294. “Happy Chanukah from us on the west coast. Hoep your latkes come out golden and yummy and it’s, as they say, LIT. I miss all of you and can’t wait to see everyone again.”
295. “Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.” – Anne Frank
296. Happy Hanukkah! May your candles burn long and your celebration be joyous.
297. May the light of the season shine throughout the year.
298. “Here’s hoping that this season of beauty and light fills your home with happiness.”
299. In addition to the menorah, may your faith be a light to guide you through life.
300. “Wishing you a meaningful Hanukkah and a peaceful new year. You mean so much to me.”
301. May you find the peace of mind and the true meaning of Hanukkah this year.
302. “May the eight days of Hanukkah celebrations be full of happiness, smiles and goodness for all of us. Warm greetings on Hanukkah to you.”
303. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish you a multitude of additional joys and beautiful smiles. May this event bring you many further blessings.”
304. “May your Hanukkah be filled with unexpected blessings.”
305. “We wanted to write and wish you peace, joy, and love this Hanukkah and beyond! May you be blessed as you celebrate the Festival of Lights.”
306. “May the miracle of Hanukkah bring your family joy and happiness.”
307. “The commandment to light the Hanukkah lamp is an exceedingly precious one, and one should be particularly careful to fulfill it. In order to make known the miracle, and to offer additional praise … to God for the Wonders which He has wrought for us.” — Maimonides
308. “Warm Hanukkah greetings to everyone. May each of us celebrate this event with our loved ones and pray for a bright tomorrow.”
309. “Sending Chanukah best wishes to you and your family… wrapped in an abundance of love and God’s blessings…. Wishing you a bright and beautiful celebration with your family and loved ones… Happy Hanukkah to you.”
310. Hoping the Lord showers you with all of his blessings on this festival of Hanukkah and brings you closer to your friends and family.
311. “Happy Hanukkah to you and your family! I hope your celebration is full of light, love and latkes. Miss you and love you!”
312. “May the lights of Hanukkah bring warmth and joy to your home, and may its message of hope and renewal be with you always.” ― Barbara Streisand
313. “Spin the dreidel, it’s time to play. Happy Hanukkah!”
314. Just a reminder that you and your family are special to me at Hanukkah and always.
315. “Happy Hanukkah, Grandma! We miss you and think of you everyday. Here is a photo of all of us taken during our recent trip to Hawaii. Hope to see you soon!”
316. Candles Burn Bright – Happy Hanukkah Day
317. “Wishing my dearest teacher, who has always inspired and led me in life, a very Happy Hanukkah. Best wishes for your continued happiness and prosperity.
318. “But I also say this: that light is an invitation to happiness, and that happiness, when it’s done right, is a kind of holiness, palpable and redemptive.” – Mary Oliver
319. “Just as Hanukkah candles are lighted one by one from a single flame, so the tale of the miracle is passed from one man to another, from one house to another, and to the whole House of Israel throughout the generations.” – Judah Leon Magnes
320. “The occasion of Hanukkah is all about charging yourself with new hopes and new energies. Warm wishes on Hanukkah to you my child.”
321. “On this lovely, lovely Hanukkah, drink your gin and tonica.” – Adam Sandler
322. “Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a smashing New Year.”
323. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, wishing everyone the best of the joys and smiles to make it a memorable Hanukkah.”
324. Celebrate with Love – Happy Hanukkah Day
325. Sending lots of holiday hugs during The Festival of Lights.
326. “Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern. Everyone looks through a particular color, but the candle is always there.” – Mohammed Naguib
327. “May your holiday be filled with family, friends, and blessings.”
328. I wish you a joyous Hanukkah, my friend. May you have a pleasant time with your loved ones this holiday season.
329. Wishing you all the light and love of Hanukkah this year.
330. “Even our misfortunes are a part of our belongings.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
331. “To all the employees, wishing a blessed and beautiful Hanukkah with your family and friends. May you spend this beautiful occasion with high spirits and great celebrations.”
332. Wishing you the best celebrations of the miracle of Hanukkah. Happy Festival to you.
333. “Thank you for teaching us the meaning of Hanukkah.”
334. Happy Festival of Lights! Remember the miracle of Menorah this holiday.
335. “I like the size of the Hanukkah miracle; no parting of red seas, just a story about finding extra oil when you didn’t think had any and you really needed it and all the stores were closed. That’s the kind of miracle with which I am familiar, along with the miracle of good food and feeding people I love.” – Anita Diamant
336. “Here’s to a bright and meaningful Hanukkah.”
337. “There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” —Leonard Cohen
338. “Chag Sameach! May your heart be warmed with the glow of Hanukkah candles.”
339. “Faith is the oil that burns endlessly in our hearts. Happy Hanukkah!”
340. “Hanukkah Sameach!” (meaning, “Happy Hanukkah!”)
341. ” Sending best of Hanukkah wishes to you and your family…. I wish that you are blessed with light of faith and love of your near and dear ones… May the warmth of your relationships always keep a smile on your face…. Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah.”
342. “Still ours the dance, the feast, the glorious Psalm, The mystic lights of emblem, and the Word.” – Emma Lazarus
343. “Happy Hanukkah, bestie! Thank you for being the best friend a girl could ask for. You are a literal light in my life and I’m not sure what I’d do without you. Hope you have a great time celebrating. Can’t wait to hang out soon!”
344. “Thinking of you during this season of miracles.”
345. “In a season of blessings, you’re one of mine.”
346. Wishing you light, laughter and love as you come together and celebrate. Happy Hanukkah!
347. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish everyone the happiness and smiles that will make it an unforgettable holiday.”
348. “Know that darkness is merely the absence of light. You can be the small candle that defeats the vast darkness.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
349. “Happy Hanukkah Daddy! Miracles and God’s provision - such rich meaning and deep beauty! We love celebrating Hanukkah! I’ll be at my work retreat this year but I know the boys will still light the menorah. I love you so much!”
350. Chag sameach! (Happy holiday!)
351. “Sending holiday hugs during this meaningful time of year.”
352. “Wishing all the staff a beautiful and blessed Hanukkah with their families and friends. May you celebrate this momentous event with high spirits and joy.”
353. ” Hanukkah is the celebration of eight nights of a miracle… eight beautiful nights sparkling with joy of exchanging wishes and warmth… On this auspicious occasion, I wish that you are blessed with brightest and happiest Hanukkah my dear!!!”
354. “Is not Hanukkah a symbol of Israel, and its light a symbol of his immortality?” – Leo Jung
355. “When we share something material, we are left with less of what we started. But currencies of spirit, elements such as light, love and knowledge, defy these physical conditions—they increase as they are shared and become eternal. On Chanukah when we use one flame to light another, the glow is not halved – the light is multiplied.” – Micaela Ezra
356. “May the festival of Hanukkah bring along many more smiles for you and lots of prosperity for you. Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to all our employees and their families.”
357. “I wish that as you celebrate this divine festival of lights… your faith is renewed and your tradition is preserved for coming years… May the happy faces of your loved ones always spread positivity and merriment in your life…. Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to you.”
358. Peace & Miracle Hanukkah Day
359. “Well, because I have twin seven-year-old boys, I enjoy the gift giving stuff a great deal. We do both Hanukkah and Christmas, so it is a costly, though extremely pleasing proposition.” — Fred Melamed
360. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” ~Buddha
361. “I wish you the glow of prosperity and joys of smiles for you and your loved ones on the occasion of Hanukkah!!!”
362. “Chag Sameach!” (meaning, “Happy Holiday!”)
363. “Let the menorah candles shine bright in your life. Be reminded of the big miracle Hanukkah represents. Best wishes!”
364. “Happy Hanukkah to you my husband. I pray that your road to success is lit with bright lights and new hopes. May you find success in everything you do.”
365. “Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold. Happy Hanukkah!”
366. Happy Hanukkah. During this special holiday, no matter what you do, make sure to appreciate all that you have to be thankful for.
367. Hanukkah Sameach! Enjoy this festival to the fullest.
368. “As we celebrate the festival of Hanukkah, I wish that you have the most beautiful times with your loves ones for these eight days and more. Happy Hanukkah.”
369. Have a warm and happy Hanukkah filled with good food, family, and light.
370. A Modern Approach – Hanukkah Day
371. “Wishing you the Happiest Hanukkah! I couldn’t stuff gold-foil covered chocolate coins into this card, so I included a gift card instead. Please use it to purchase something special, just for you! Love you lots.”
372. “Hanukkah is the best time of the year, a time to renew faith, to seek blessings, and to restore serenity and happiness to one’s life.”
373. “May the light of Chanukah infuse your life with unending joy and celebration…. May all the joy of these eight nights remain with you forever… On this momentous day, I am sending my best wishes to the most gorgeous people I know… Happy Hanukkah to you.”
374. “Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy Hanukkah and new year.”
375. “No wonder God chose this dark land to send prophets to, for a candle only shines in the dark.” – Rami Ollaik
376. “Wishing our dearest grandson a blessed Hanukkah. May this auspicious day be full of happiness, success and smiles for you.”
377. “Thinking of you as we celebrate a season of miracles.”
378. May the candles be your beacon of light on your path to joy.
379. “I wish that the magic of Hanukkah is eternal for you….. I wish it adds new energy to your life each and every day….. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
380. “The lights of the Hanukkah menorah that we kindle in our homes are a reminder both of the Menorah in the Temple in Jerusalem and the light that shines brightly within each one of us. For as it says in Proverbs 20:27: The candle of G-d is the soul of man.” – Libi Astaire
381. “Give light and people will find the way.” – Ella Baker
382. Let the lights lead your way to a Happy Hanukkah.
383. “Hanukkah is a time for joy and togetherness, a time to celebrate our heritage and our faith.” ― Bernie Sanders
384. Title: Cute Hanukkah – Happy Hanukkah Cards
385. Happy Hanukkah! May you win lots of gelt and eat plenty of sufganiyot this holiday.
386. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish that your home is blessed with love, laughter, joy and lights for years to come… May you and your family are always smiling and happy… Warm wishes to you on Hanukkah my dear.”
387. “Let the straight flower bespeak its purpose in straightness – to seek the light. Let the crooked flower bespeak its purpose in crookedness – to seek the light. Let the crookedness and straightness bespeak the light.” – Allen Ginsberg
388. Happy Hanukkah! May your candles burn bright this season.
389. “Wishing you a warm and happy Hanukkah and a season of peace.”
390. “May this Hanukkah bring you even more happiness and smiles, and may the Fresh Year offer you new hopes.” Happy Hanukkah.”
391. “May the warmth of candles and brightness of Hanukkah stay in your life throughout the year.”
392. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I extend my warmest regards to my great family. May we all be blessed with God’s love and blessings.”
393. Happy Hanukkah! Warmest wishes to you and your family as you celebrate this amazing holiday!
394. “Happy Hanukkah!!!! Have so much fun lighting candles, eating latkes, and getting presents! Also, we hope you have a fun trip to Florida with the cousins. Miss you both a ton.”
395. “May the happiness and goodness of Hanukkah fill your life with joy and smiles.”
396. “Dreidel champions, unite! Wishing you fun this Hanukkah.”
397. May the menorah lights find you and keep you aglow this holiday.
398. “Sending you lots of warm wishes on Hanukkah as I pray for your wellness and happiness. May this auspicious occasion be full of brightness and happiness.”
399. “When I use the flame of my faith to light a candle in someone else’s life, my Jewishness is not diminished.” — Rabbi Jonathan Sack
400. Rejoice and celebrate in the light and love of Hanukkah.
401. “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.” —Jewish Proverb
402. “Sending Chanukah best wishes to you and your family… wrapped in lots of love and blessings of Almighty…. May you have a bright and beautiful celebration time with your family and relatives… Happy Hanukkah to you.”
403. “To the most inspiring employer, I wish you a happy and blessed Hanukkah. May you enjoy this holiday season with your family and friends.”
404. “As we celebrate the festival of lights, I send you my best wishes for happiness and health…. Sending my love and Hanukkah greetings.”
405. “May the Hanukkah spirit make this year exceptional for you and your loved ones…. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
406. “As you celebrate this divine festival of lights, I pray that your faith is reinvigorated and your traditions are perpetuated for future generations. May the smiling looks of your loved ones always bring you joy and happiness…. I wish you a very happy Hanukkah.”
407. “On this auspicious festival of lights, I wish that you may find happiness, peace and positivity in and around you… May you are blessed with more and more beautiful moments in the coming year… Best wishes to you on Hanukkah my friend.”
408. “Happy Chanukah from all of us here on the west coast. Hope your latkes come out golden and yummy.”
409. “May the lights of Menorah candles fill your home this Hanukkah.”
410. The Magic of Hanukkah never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends. Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!
411. “Happy Hanukkah wishes to you and your family. May your holiday season be filled with joy!”
412. Celebrate all shades of happiness in this eight-day celebration. You are loved always. May the Festival ...
413. Happy Hanukkah! Wishing you prosperity, love, and laughter.
414. May Chanukah be more than a Festival of Lights. May it also be a Festival of Togetherness, Health, Joy, and Peace. Happy Hanukkah!
415. Happy Chanukah To a Wonderful Person! Wishing for you, light, laughter, and joy, along with a year filled with all the things you have been hoping for.
416. Happy Hanukkah To Someone Very Special! All the best to you and your family in the coming year.
417. Chag sameach! May your heart be warmed with the glow of Hanukkah candles.
418. “May the glow of the Menorah candles fill your heart and home with happiness. Sending you and your family happy Hanukkah wishes!”
419. “Warm Hanukkah greetings to my cutest grandchildren. May the smiles on your faces continue to bring happiness into our lives.”
420. Wishing the lights of Hanukkah to lead the way in your life.
421. “A candle is a small thing. But one candle can light another. And see how its own light increases, as a candle gives its flame to the other. You are such a light.” — Moshe Davis
422. “In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.” – Aaron Rose
423. May G-d always guide you to the right path and protect you from all evil things. Hanukkah sameach!
424. “Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.”—Chinese Proverb
425. “Happy Hanukkah to everyone. May this festival bring happiness to all of our life.”
426. “As you light the menorah, know that your friendship is a light to our family, too.”
427. Wishing you a festival filled with joy and happy moments.
428. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
429. Happy Hanukkah! May joy, light and happiness surround you and all those you love.
430. “Hanukkah is…the festival of lights, instead of one day of presents, we get eight crazy nights.” – Adam Sandler
431. Take joy in the Festival of Lights; spread joy and love to those you meet.
432. So thankful for the light that shines through you during these eight days and throughout. Happy Hanukkah!
433. “May you are showered with the choicest blessings of the Almighty to make it a Hanukkah to remember forever. Happy Hanukkah 2022.”
434. “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I am sending my special instructor heartfelt greetings. May you find pleasure and tranquilly.”
435. “On Hanukkah, the first dark night, light yourself a candle bright. I’ll you, if you will me invite, to dance within that gentle light.” — Nicholas Gordon
436. Smile without worry and celebrate the Festival of Lights!
437. “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.” – Jewish Proverb
438. “To see a candle’s light one must take it into a dark place.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
439. “Just as Hanukkah candles are lighted one by one from a single flame, so the tale of the miracle is passed from one man to another, from one house to another, and to the whole House of Israel throughout the generations.” – Judah Leon Magnes
440. Wishing you a Happy Hanukkah and a fantastic year ahead!
441. Blessings All Around – Hanukkah Day
442. “Hanukkah reminds us where we came from. What a blessing it is to call you ‘family.’”
443. “Wishing a glorious and memorable Hanukkah to you with your loved ones. May this festive season be full of celebrations and good times with you.”
444. “But I also say this: that light is an invitation to happiness, and that happiness, when it’s done right, is a kind of holiness, palpable and redemptive.” – Mary Oliver
445. “A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” – James Keller
446. May your 8 days be filled with love, light, and latke this Hanukkah!
447. “This is the season when people of all faiths and cultures are pushing back against the planetary darkness. We string bulbs, ignite bonfires, and light candles. And we sing.”—Anita Diamant
448. “Happy Hanukkah! Love you all. Can’t wait to see you guys soon! Light the menorah for me.”
449. “Hanukkah Sameach!” (meaning, “Happy Hanukkah!”)
450. “Chanukah is a time to commemorate all our traditions and to burn the candles of faith and light… It is a day to reflect on freedom and bravery and to convey joy. Sending Hanukkah greetings to you and your family.”
451. “Happy Hanukkah!”
452. “Let the menorah candles shine bright in your life.”
453. “Eight days the light continued on its own: A miracle, they say, but not more so Than ordinary lives of flesh and bone, Consuming wicks burned ashen long ago” —Nicholas Gordon
454. “May the dazzling lights of the Menorah candles illuminate every part of your home and bring you joy and sunshine. Happy Hanukkah.
455. “Wishing a blessed and Happy Hanukkah my love. May this festival of lights leave you with new dreams and new hopes to cherish.”
456. “May the lights of Hanukkah usher in a better world for all humankind.” – Unknown
457. “Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and that to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war.” — Thucydides