Updated: Jan 15
1. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
2. Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.
3. Nothing beats the stomach aches from laughing way too hard with great friends.
4. There are times in our life when we realize how blessed we are from the friendships we have formed over the years, graduations and retirements often remind us of this. Kate Summers
5. I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel.
6. Thank you for all you've been and all that you are - a true friend!
7. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
8. My friends are my estate.
9. The very sight of the word ‘friendship’ warms the heart and soothes the soul.
10. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
11. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
12. When the world is negative I always feel positive when I am with you. May your positives be more than your negatives in the coming year. Happy Friendship Day.
13. A friend like you is rare. The person who no matter what is always there. I so appreciate you. Happy Friendship Day.
14. Lots of friendship and love coming your way on this special friendship day.
15. Our friendship can be compared to a circle is round and has no end. my wish for us is that our friendship will always be a circle.
16. Every person is a new door to a different world.
17. Best Friends Are The People In Your Life Who Make You Laugh Louder, Smile Brighter And Live Better. Happy Friendship Day!
18. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
19. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
20. The world is a better place because of you! Love is shown in all you do. I count my blessings every day that I have a friend like you.
21. Friends are one single mind in two separate bodies.
22. I wish only success for your life and mine.
23. A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.
24. -Stealing heart without permission is love.
25. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
26. We have shared laughter, we have shared tears,
27. -Stealing heart with permission is friendship.
28. four leaf clover - I feel lucky to have you in my life and friends like you are hard to find!
29. People like you are precious and few. Thanks being a great friend.
30. You're a great person. You're a good friend. May life bring you all you wish for.
31. My wish is that our friendship continues for the rest of our lives. Happy Friendship Day
32. Some people are so special in our lives that it’s hard to imagine existing in a universe without them. Happy friendship day, my friend!
33. A simple hello, a wish I send.
34. One's best friend is oneself.
35. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy, and dividing our grief. Joseph Addison
36. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
37. A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
38. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
39. You are like the candle that brightens up the room. Many happy days are wished for you this Friendship Day.
40. Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which strengthens with the setting sun of life. La Fontaine
41. On "Friendship Day" we recognize the people we call friends and there is an added incentive to add new friends .....that's the spirit of the day. Author Unknown
42. You are one of a kind, special in every way.
43. Always a friend no matter what the day.
44. Friends like you are one of a kind
"45. Friendship is a priceless gift,
That cannot be bought or sold.
But the value is far greater,
Than a mountain of gold.
Happy Friendship Day"
46. I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life my friend. Happy friendship day.
47. To friendships - may they never be broken.
48. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
49. There is only a thread gap between love & friendship:
50. On this Friendship Day, I just wanted to say you're the greatest!
51. Friends like you bring sunshine into my life. Have a happy day.
52. The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship. Ralph Waldo Emerson
53. True friendship is like sound health; the worthiness of this is seldom known until it is lost.
54. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
55. Hugs and more hugs are sent to you my special friend wishing you much happiness.
56. “I find myself extremely lucky to have a friend like you who is much more than a friend to me, who is my life…. Warm wishes on Friendship Day.”
57. Friendship like ours doesn't solve life challenges but because of our friendship I know the challenges are not mine alone. C Sampson
58. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.- Helen Keller
59. To a great friend - wishing you all the best that life has to offer.
60. To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy...
61. A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!
62. There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.
63. Dear friend, ever since you came into my life, you have filled my life with utter joy and happiness! Happy Friendship Day to you!
64. Thinking of you this day, wanting to let you know how much I care.
65. ”Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
66. The better part of one's life consists of his friendships.
"67. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
68. Friendship is like a perennial river which flows forever. It may change it's path but will never ever dry up.
69. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
70. There would be many things to follow, as our friendship has many things. And so much of them reminds me of the happiness our friendship brings. Julie Hebert, Things Of Remembrance
71. Just thought I'd say thanks for being my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without you. You're the greatest friend anyone could have!
72. we have shared disappointment over the years.
73. One of the very pleasant things about friendship is the 'do you remember moments'. Faith Baldwin
74. On this Friendship Day keep in mind the power of your smile, it is the first step in making new friends. Catherine Pulsifer
75. Nothing is nicer than having someone who APPRECIATES you in the smallest things. ACCEPTS you in times of hardships. COMFORTS you when you’re troubled, LOVES you no matter what and is Simply HAPPY for having you in their life.
76. When I think of you I think of sunshine. Thanks for bringing sunshine to my cloudy day, my friend!
77. “No matter how old we grow, no matter how much distance we have between us, you will always stay in my heart…. Wishing you a very Happy Friendship Day 2023.”
78. I destroy my enemy when i make him my friend.
79. It’s the friends you know you can call up at 4 AM that really matter.
80. Happy Friendship Day, my buddy! You are someone I can count on in every step of my life. May our beautiful friendship last forever!
81. True love is rare, but true friendship is even rarer.
82. The world needs more friends like you.
83. You are awesome, and the best friend a person could have.
84. My heart is overflowing with memories we share . . . Your friendship and kindness are beyond compare. Author Uknown
85. with hopes that our friendship will never end.
86. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
87. A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
88. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Unknown
89. If good memories were wishes, then all of our wishes would come true my friend.
90. For all the times that you have been there for me, thank you so much. Thank you for being my friend, Happy Friendship Day.
91. Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.
92. Happy friendship day to you. I’m happy to have you as my friend.
93. The circle of friendship is a place of warmth and caring, where people come together for listening and sharing. A place of kindness and trust, a place of tears and laughter too. I'm glad to share that circle with a special friend like you. Beth Stuckwisch
94. A best friend knows what you’re saying even if you’re not talking.
95. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
96. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
97. ”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
98. You may be far, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you dearly and on this Friendship day, know that you are on my mind.
99. Is success and happiness in all you do.
100. My life would be so boring without you, for all the tolerance you have shown with me, all the love, I just want to thank you for being my best friend. Happy Friendship day!
101. Two may talk together under the same roof for many years, yet never really meet; and two others at first speech are old friends.
102. Our friendship once like new wine but now with years gone by it has stood the test of time.
103. The love of my life is the love between friends.
104. Wishing you always have reasons to laugh.
105. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
106. The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship: Ralph Waldo Emerson
107. Best friends are more like family. Thank you for being that and more. Happy Friendship day!
108. I thank God for the special creation that He made when he made you.
109. It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
110. Caring, thoughtful and kind in all you do!
111. You do not need to say a long chain message that takes too much time for completion. Rather, you have to choose some words but they should have deep roots for your receiver. Your words will tell him completely how much love you have for him in your heart.
112. For the happiness you bring into other's lives, I wish more happiness for you on this Friendship Day.
113. A Teaspoon On An Empty Stomach Burns 12 Lbs Of Fat A Week Safely!
114. To thank you my friend for being there and always willing to bend.
115. “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis
116. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.
117. Friends are the best to turn to when you're having a rough day.
118. So on this friendship day my wish for you
119. Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NLT)
"120. Stars has 5 ends
Square has 4 ends
Triangle has 3 ends
Line has 2 ends
but Circle of our friendship has no end…
Happy Friendship Day!"
121. Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.
"122. Friend means:
F: Free from all formalities
R: Right to say anything
I: Ideal companion
E: Either good or bad
N: No sorry no thanks
D: Dear to dearest one"
123. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
124. You are like a rock, always there to support and encourage. Wishes of joy and love are sent to you this day.
125. A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world:
126. A message to tell you I am so glad were are friends, Happy Friendship Day
127. One of the very pleasant things about friendship is the do you remember moments. Faith Baldwin
128. You snoodle doodle dee.
129. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends- Virginia Woolf
130. I thank the good Lord above for giving me a friend like you. Blessings are sent to you this day!
131. Happy friendship day to you all. Sending love and best wishes to you on this friendship day. Love you all.
132. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” – Unknown
133. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
134. A friendship blessing I send to you
135. ”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
136. Though miles may separate us our friendship will never die. Thanks my friend.
137. Just wanted to say thanks for being friends with me.
138. Wishing you the kind of life you imagine for yourself.
139. The Miracle of Friendship - There is a miracle called friendship that dwells within the heart and you don't know how it happens or when it gets to start. . . But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift, and you realize that friendship. . . is God's most precious gift! Author Unknown
140. Good times are even better when shared with you.
141. The art of being a good friend is something you have to study for years. But friendship is about learning new things each and every day. I wish all of us to try our best to be better for our friends, because they deserved it.
142. To goodbyes -that they never be spoken.
143. “You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin Udall
144. You're my friend, I appreciate your support and all you do, and I appreciate you as my friend.
145. Even though the miles separate us, you are never more than a thought away.
146. May God give you happiness, and success.
147. You've been more than a friend. You've been my confidante, my shoulder to cry on, and someone to laugh with. Thanks for just being my friend.
148. 99 Bible Verses remind us of great friendships in the Bible. The Bible Verses remind us of the blessing we have in the friendships around us. V. Ashiedu, Bible Verses on Friendship
149. I get by with a little help from my friends.
150. I wish for you my friend only the best.