631 Happy Sunday Quotes To Inspire Your Week (2023)
Updated: Jan 15
1. Starting your day in gratitude will give you the right attitude for the rest of your day. Sumit Gautam, Ways to start your day positively
2. Oh blessed Sunday how I long to embrace your quietitude, your calmness and your command to rest. Byron Pulsifer
3. Faith – it makes things possible, not easy. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
4. It was the kind of Sunday to make one ache for Monday morning.” —Joan Didion
5. “SUNDAY. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.”
6. Sundays are as special as you are
7. Sunday is another opportunity to give hope, encouragement and comfort to those we meet. Byron Pulsifer
8. A Sunday well spent brings a week of content
9. Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move on, you’ll realize it’s the best decision.”
10. Don’t make plans for the future, fulfill your dreams now, you are wonderful and you are capable of anything.”
11. Take time to enjoy your Sunday moments and allow yourself time to refuel. Grab yourself a hot cup of coffee and relax and rest with friends. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a true gift of happiness. Spend time with people you love and get in a good mood. Don’t focus on work; just think about relaxing. Spend some proper time with family and friends and just enjoy the day and smile. Do not forget to do some self-care. You will need it.
12. Give yourself a break on a Sunday – make a concerted effort to do something fun. Watch your favorite movie, cook your favorite dish, or read a good book that you have no time to read during the weekdays. Do whatever makes you happy and you’ll see the great golden clasp in life is the impact that does what you like will make on your happiness.
13. “Our lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf of springtime.” – Martin Luther
14. Don't let Monday's worry steal Sunday's joy.
15. “For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” – John 3:16-17
16. “She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all.” —J. Iron
17. We cannot save the world without God's help, but He can't save the world without ours. We need His love; He needs our hands and feet. Marianne Williamson, A Year of Miracles
18. “This Sunday morning is here for you with a promise of a brand-new beginning in life. Embrace it and be grateful for this beautiful life!” ~ Anonymous
19. “Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” ~ Pope Francis
20. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” – Byron Pulsifer