1. “The emotional need for love must be met if we are to have emotional health.”
2. “Two topics impact everyone, whether you are interested in them or not: health and money.”
3. “Happiness lies first of all in health.” – George William Curtis
4. If I wasn’t pregnant, I’d never guess that healthy foods could be so bland and tasteless. I really want to go back to eating fast food!
5. “When you walk into a room, a healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important.” – Susan Anton
6. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that's very important for good health.
7. “Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.”
8. “Promise yourself that you will talk health, happiness, and prosperity as often as possible.” – John Wooden
9. “The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.” ~ Charles Glassman
10. Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It's the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.
11. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.”
12. “A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your friends, your dreams, or your dignity.” – Dinkar Kalotra
13. “I don’t do this to be healthy, I do this to get big muscles.” - Markus Ruhl
14. “Healthy habits are learned the same way as unhealthy ones, practice.” – Wayne Dyer
15. “Wishing you a very happy birthday cutie pie! You have been a very good boy and descent of all. May god bless you with good health and knowledge.”
16. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” — Dalai Lama
17. Clarify what you don’t want, add it to what you do want, and ask your brain to start searching for healthy options to bring you. to. dialogue.”
18. We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness. —Hillary Clinton
19. Having a healthy, physical lifestyle gives you longevity and mental clarity, as well as building your self-confidence. – Ed Mylett
20. Once you have access to the source of creation within you, your health and wellbeing will naturally be taken care of. - Author: Jaggi Vasudev
21. Persistent questioning and healthy inquisitiveness are the first requisite for acquiring learning of any kind. —Mahatma Gandhi
22. “Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier and to be the best version of you.”
23. "Mental health is often missing from public health debates even though it’s critical to wellbeing.” – Diane Abbott
24. “It seems that many health professionals involved in antenatal care have not realized
25. “May your 70th birthday be the beginning of new and wonderful things. May you stay happy, blessed, and healthy.”
26. Music has real health benefits. It boosts dopamine, lowers cortisol and it makes us feel great. Your brain is better on music. – Alex Doman
27. I believe health care is a civil right.”
28. “Once your mind and body is healthy, it creates freedom that helps you enjoy life.”- Milind Soman
29. “The health of the eye seems to demand a horizon. We are never tired, so long as we can see far enough.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. May good health wrap you up and make you recover quickly.
31. “We need to keep our small businesses healthy in order to keep our economy strong.” – Keith Haynes
32. “Welcome to the club of late ’30s. I hope you grow stronger, sharper, and healthier in the coming years.”
33. “Daddy, we wish that you stay strong and healthy, responsible and selfless, all for the reason of genuine love for us. Happy birthday!”
34. Taking care of your mental and physical health is just as important as any career move or responsibility.”
35. Your life shall never be soiled. You will always live in good health and happiness. Wishing you a wonderful six months birthday, son.
36. The best gift I can give to my sister on her birthday is my best wishes for her good health, fortune, and happiness. Happy Birthday!
37. “Love yourself enough to take care of your health of mind, body, and soul as a top priority, then you’ll be fit to face anything.” – Jay Woodman
38. “He who has health has hope and has who has hope has everything.”- Arabian Proverb
39. “A healthy relationship is built on unwavering trust.” – Beau Mirchoff
40. “Happy birthday! You’re the wealthiest 70-year-old I know. You have a wealth of love, family, and friends invested in your happiness and health.
41. Happy 70th birthday to the most wonderful creature of today. Wishing you many more healthy and delightful years. I love you.
42. “At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility.” – Jillian Michaels
43. “We do not have to be mental health professionals to identify the traits of the possible sociopaths among us.” – P.A. Speers
44. Going to church can positively affect your mental health, as you can converse with people who have similar struggles and can understand easily.
45. Families living in dysfunction seldom have healthy boundaries.
46. “Lots of good health wishes to the gorgeous baby, happy birthday, my sweetheart, keep growing!”
47. “I know my baby is going to be an overachiever. I reached my healthy weight gain limit in the first trimester.”
48. My king, I wish you many happy returns in good health. You shall remain a brave warrior. Your strength shall never diminish. Enjoy your new age.
49. We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we're happier and healthier. — Ellen DeGeneres
50. Your personal and professional reputation are key factors in your success, growth, and the health of our organisation.
51. All the money in the world can’t buy you back good health.” –Reba McEntire
52. “Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Our goal should be health and stamina.” – Emme
53. Medically proven as a health treatment.
54. “Happy birthday! Wishing you many more years of good health and prosperity.”
55. 97. “Sobriety is love of health, or inability to eat much.” ― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
56. “Self-care equals success. You’re going to be more successful if you take care of yourself and you’re healthy.”— Beth Behrs
57. “Hike your own hike to health.” – Harken Headers, Health & Not Screwing It Up
58. "What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” – Glenn Close
59. “Boundaries are a part of self-care. They are healthy, normal, and necessary. ” – Doreen Virtue
60. On your birthday, I wish you health, happiness, wealth, and lots of laughter for the coming year!
61. “We need to keep our small businesses healthy in order to keep our economy strong.”
62. “I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.”
63. "To wake up every morning thinking that you are safe and healthy gives me real energy to beat the day.”
64. Smile knowing that good luck has finally found you. Wishing you plenty of joy, happiness, and health.
65. My wish for you, my friend, on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy!
66. “The best advice is to avoid foods with health claims on the label, or better yet avoid foods with labels in the first place.”
67. “Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.”
68. “Drinking coffee with your ex is healthy. It's good for the soul.”
69. “Moms who are physically and emotionally healthy are more positive, more patient, and kinder.“
70. “Health is the vital principle of bliss, and exercise, of health.”- James Thomson
71. Birthdays are great for your health dad. The more you have, the longer you live!
72. The bad news is that our healthcare system does not provide any added values that come along with paying more.” – Kat Lahr
73. Thank you for making my heart leap for joy. Happy birthday, king. May you live in good health and happiness.
74. Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.
75. “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.”
76. A doctor who asks you a lot of questions shows that he cares about your health.
77. Get a healthy and glowing skin now.
78. It’s ok to step away from long friendships when they become unhealthy
79. “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.”- Leigh Hurt
80. “You best teach others about healthy boundaries by enforcing yours.”
81. “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”- Ben Franklyn
82. “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.” – Leigh Hunt
83. A new member will join our family soon! Congratulations to all of us. Please pray for a healthy baby for me.
84. "Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.” – Adam Ant
85. Happy Birthday dear friend! Raising a glass to your continued health and happiness all the way from [insert location]. I hope you have a great day!
86. “Number one, like yourself. Number two, you have to eat healthy. And number three, you’ve got to squeeze your buns. That’s my formula.”
87. “ It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
88. Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.” ~ Dorothy Parker
89. “The Daniel Plan focuses on the core food groups of healthy carbs, healthy fats, healthy protein, healing spices, drinks, and super foods.”
90. We need to keep our small businesses healthy in order to keep our economy strong. – Keith Haynes
91. "A child’s mental health is just as important as their physical health and deserves the same quality of support.” – Kate Middleton
92. The original #MeatlessMonday campaign is about celebrating vegetarian dishes and making Monday a day of good health.
93. After this surgery, I pray that your life is transformed and always be in good health. Good Luck with Surgery
94. “The best foundation you can wear is healthy, glowing skin.” – Unknown
95. “Don’t buy into the lie that to struggle with mental health means you are any less of a person or a man.”
96. “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.”–Jess C. Scott
97. “The air I breathe in a room empty of you is unhealthy.” — John Keats
98. “It’s possible not just to survive, but to thrive and to live a healthy, wonderful life again.”
99. “I support mental health awareness month!”
100. 89. “Employment gives health, sobriety, and morals.” ― Daniel Webster
101. “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused, it can be deadly.” – Frank Sonnenberg
102. Happy 35th birth anniversary, sweetie. May you live healthy and strong to see many more. I love you endlessly.
103. Wake up, my sweetheart! Meet a new day, you are happy, healthy, and loved by me, life is beautiful, enjoy it!
104. “A healthy loyalty is not passive and complacent, but active and critical. ” —Harold Laski, political theorist
105. “If you don’t love yourself in a healthy way. you will never be able to love others in the way that you should.” – Joel Osteen
106. We need a cost-effective, high-quality health care system, guaranteeing health care to all of our people as a right.”
107. My dear stepdaughter, words can’t express just how much I love you! Happy birthday and I wish you more health, joy and laughter!
108. May your ways always please God. Happy 6 months birth anniversary, son. Wishing you many happy returns in good health.
109. The acknowledgement of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in mental health.
110. “To keep the body in good health is a duty otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
111. “Next to gold and jewelry, health is the most important thing you can have.” ~ Phyllis Diller
112. “The best investment you can ever make is in your own health.”
113. Thanks for being an awesome father-in-law. May God bless you with good health, joy, love, and fortune. Happy Birthday!
114. “A healthy relationship is built on unwavering trust.” ~ Beau Mirchoff
115. “Professionalism makes work relationships healthy, foolishness and dishonesty erodes them.” – Ty Howard
116. “Each time you set a healthy boundary, you say ‘yes’ to more freedom.”- Nancy Levin
117. “When it comes to your health, every body needs a buddy. After all, God created the universe in such a way that we need each other.”
118. Each time you smile, you benefit your health and happiness.
119. “Being healthy means having a rich life, so I wish you a healthy and wealthy year to come. Have a wonderful and fulfilling 26th birthday, my pal.”
120. “This is a war about information, governance, trade, ownership, personal and environmental health … in short, everything.”
121. "I don’t think our relationship is healthy for me to be a part of. I think we should break up.
122. “The key to healthy boundaries is communication. ” – Unknown
123. “The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.” -- Charles Glassman
124. “Nothing looks as good as being healthy feels!”
125. “I wish retail therapy was covered by my health insurance.“
126. “May your 70th birthday be the beginning of new and wonderful things, may you stay blessed, happy, and healthy. God bless your new age.”
127. "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.” – Charles Caleb Colton
128. “Mental health affects every aspect of your life. It’s not just this neat little issue you can put into a box.” — Shannon Purser
129. I will find new ways to support the health of those around me.
130. “A basic tenet of a healthy democracy is open dialogue and transparency.” – Peter Fenn
131. Through thick and thin, you have been around me as a great inspiration! I would like to wish you good health and joy on your birthday!
132. “A healthy relationship doesn’t drag you down. It inspires you to be better.”
133. The only bad luck for a good gambler is bad health. Any other setbacks are temporary aggravation. - Benny Binion
134. “Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.” ―Mahatma Gandhi
135. “Your mental health is a priority. Your happiness is an essential. Your self-care is a necessity.”
136. “I don’t do this to be healthy, I do this to get big muscles.” ― Markus Ruhl
137. Church health is the key to church growth. All living things grow if they're healthy."
138. “Wishing you and your family peace, health and happiness. Happy holidays!”
139. “You are in perfect health and wonderful. However, your body simply needs some downtime to recover fully.”
140. “A healthy loyalty is not passive and complacent, but active and critical.” — Harold Laski
141. What does the Bible say about healthcare?
142. “There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.” — Rachel Boston
143. “Taking just an hour off from your busy schedule and working on your own health can do wonders for you.” – Pooja Agnihotri
144. “Yup, gardening and laughing are two of the best things in life you can do to promote good health and a sense of well being.”
145. “Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory.” ~ Albert Schweitzer
146. “When we allow people to violate our deal breaker boundaries, we pay with our self-respect, safety, health, and self-esteem. ” – Sharon Martin
147. “Connectivity enables transparency for better government, education, and health.” Bill Gates
148. "I receive abundance in all areas of my life: love, money, health, happiness, and success.”
149. “Wishing you a happy and healthy 2023, filled with love, laughter, and all the good vibes.”
150. “Just say no to complicated, dead end, unhealthy, and toxic relationships.”―Stephanie Lahart
151. “Being able to say “No” is a necessary ingredient in a healthy lifestyle. ”- David W. Earle
152. “I’m exhausted trying to stay healthy.” — Steve Yzerman
153. “Lasting net worth comes only when you have a healthy and strong sense of self-worth.” – Suze Orman
154. “The only way for a rich man to be healthy is by exercise and abstinence, to live as if he were poor.” — William Temple
155. “Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.”
156. “The acknowledgement of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in mental health.” ― Stefan Molyneux
157. Happy birthday to you! Wishing you many more years of good health and success.
158. Happy birthday, Dad! May God bless you with many more years of excellent health.
159. Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.” – Alana Johnson
160. “I take to the open road, healthy, free, the world before me.”
161. “You may want better health, but if you continue to prioritize comfort over accomplishment, you’ll be drawn to relaxing rather than training.”
162. “The most essential emotional element in a happy and healthy marriage is love.”
163. “I take to the open road, healthy, free, the world before me.” – Walt Whitman
164. “A healthy outside starts with a healthy inside.” – Robert Urich
165. “Skincare is not superficial because it is healthcare. When you have beautiful skin, it is a sign that you have a healthy mind and body.” – Unknown
166. Happy birthday, baby. I hope you stay healthy as you get older and continue to be a pleasant child who does not cause your parents any problems.
167. “Mental health isn’t just an athlete thing. What you do for a living doesn’t have to define who you are. This is an everyone thing.” -Kevin Love
168. “Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.”– Ashlee Simpson
169. “Balance is the key to health and success.”- Laure Carter
170. "There is nothing that can have a more powerful effect on your mental health than the spirit of thankfulness.” — George Vandeman
171. “Stop holding your truth; speak your truth. Be yourself. It’s the healthiest way to be.” – Tiffany Haddish
172. Health and healthcare are not synonymous.” – Archelle Georgiou
173. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” -Mahatma Gandhi
174. Get ready for me, my love, because it’s your 35th birthday. I wish you many more healthy and prosperous years.
175. “Before you worry about the beauty of your body, worry about the health of your body.” — Amit Kalantri
176. “It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day.” – Unknown
177. “Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets.” – Henry Ford
178. “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.”
179. “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.”
180. “I am strong. I am smart. I am healthy. I am real.”
181. I feel lonely and sick when I see you in that hospital bed; I believe you will get better soon. May you be healthy and strong!
182. The best advice is to avoid foods with health claims on the label, or better yet avoid foods with labels in the first place. - Author: Mark Hyman
183. “Each time you set a healthy boundary, you say ‘yes’ to more freedom.” — Nancy Levin
184. “I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.” —Johnny Carson
185. Our sense of self-worth is the single most important determinant of the health, abundance, and joy we allow into our lives. - Dan Millman.
186. “If you really want to know what is going on with human health, you should never ask the corrupt corporate controlled government.”
187. “Drinking coffee with your ex is healthy. It’s good for the soul.”― Leju Thomas
188. They prioritize their health.
189. “Bad meetings are the birthplace of unhealthy organizations.”
190. "Mental health is"messy and chaotic” but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t keep trying to make sense of it.” ― Nathan Filer
191. “You end up as you deserve. In old age you must put up with the face, the friends, the health, and the children you have earned.” Judith Viorst
192. “When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.”
193. Roasted chicken with potatoes and peppers for a delicious and healthy meal, only at Champs Chicken.🍗
194. “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
195. “Independent businesses make neighborhoods healthy; they ground them.” – Bernie Telsey
196. “It’s a beautiful morning. I am alive, I am healthy, all is well with me.”- Louise Hay
197. Be healthy and strong as always,
198. all health and healing are gifts from your hand.
199. “I know my little baby is going to be an overachiever. I reached my healthy weight gain limit in the first trimester.” — Unknown
200. Understanding the difference between healthy striving and perfectionism is critical to laying down the shield and picking up your life.
201. “Independent businesses make neighborhoods healthy; they ground them.”
202. Your health is our concern. #greatproduct
203. “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” —Mark Twain
204. “A healthy loyalty is not passive and complacent, but active and critical.” – Harold Laski
205. “The more you value yourself, the healthier your boundaries are. ” ― Lorraine Nilon
206. Wishing you good times, good health, and happiness in this New Year. Happy birthday, Son.
207. “A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.”
208. “this point is critical—no one but the head of an organization can make it healthy.”
209. “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” ~ Mark Twain
210. “Even in this high-tech age, the low-tech plant continues to be the key to nutrition and health.” – Jack Weatherford.
211. “The healthier an organization is, the more of its intelligence it is able to tap into and use.”
212. “I am so proud to be your best friend. May you have a happy and healthy birthday!”
213. Now that you’ve started crawling, I pray for protection and sound health for you, my honey pie. Happy 6 months old.
214. “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.”
215. “I think it’s more important to be fit so that you can be healthy and enjoy activites than it is to have a good body.”- Rachel Blanchard
216. May your beautiful family be blessed with health and happiness this Easter.
217. “If you do not have prior medical training, then you could be in serious trouble using the USA corporate healthcare system.”
218. “I would not have believed how bad the modern corporate healthcare system was had I not used it and saw it with my own eyes.”
219. “To show weakness, we’re told in sports, is to deserve shame. But showing weakness, addressing your mental health, is strength.” -Mardy Fish
220. “As you remove toxic people from your life, you free up space and emotional energy for positive, healthy relationships.” – John Mark Green
221. “The Warrior Kid trains hard, exercises, and eats right to be strong and fast and healthy.”
222. You cannot be healthy; you cannot be happy; you cannot be prosperous; if you have a bad disposition. Emmet Fox
223. Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
224. “A healthy relationship requires you to let go of the bitter memories of past and moves on with a new hope.” – Adam Green, T.D.
225. “The health of your marriage tomorrow will be determined by the decisions you make today.”
226. The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.
227. “Even if toxic people are right about what is “good,” they are wrong if the approach is not healthy.”– John Lewis Lund
228. Please be healthy as you will be babysitting soon, dad!
229. A healthy loyalty is not passive and complacent, but active and critical. — Harold Laski
230. "Mental health affects every aspect of your life. It’s not just this neat little issue you can put into a box.” — Shannon Purser
231. “At its core, organizational health is about integrity.”
232. “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.” — Leigh Hunt
233. “To be a citizen in a democracy, a human being must be given a healthy start.”
234. "I’m a big proponent of having a mental health component go along with whatever the physical realities are.” — Alan Thicke
235. “I think as long as you’ve got health and ability, use it.” – Colonel Sanders
236. 💗 Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.
237. “last frontier of competitive advantage will be the transformation of unhealthy organizations into healthy ones,”
238. “My daily schedule is quite hectic, but I have to put my health first in order to be the best mom and wife I can be.” ~ Ellen Pompeo
239. “The healthy person finds happiness in helping others. Thus, for him, unselfishness is selfish.” - Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) saying
240. Church attendance is as vital to a disciple as a transfusion of rich, healthy blood to a sick man.
241. “A basic tenet of a healthy democracy is open dialogue and transparency.” Peter Fenn
242. Mental health isn't all of me, but it's a massive part of my journey and a massive part of my whole being.
243. We need community action and policies to support healthy communities. - Author: Mark Hyman
244. A healthy body is a happy body.
245. “Fitness for me is wellness. It means being healthy- mentally and physcially.”- Suniel Shetty
246. As you remove toxic people from your life, you free up space and emotional energy for positive, healthy relationships.
247. “An organization that is healthy will inevitably get smarter over time.”
248. "Start prioritizing your mental health instead of adjusting to toxic spaces.” — Thema Bryant-Davis
249. “It’s [mental health], not a mountain that you climb or a hurdle that you jump, it’s something that you live within an ongoing way.” John Green
250. "I’ve run my whole life – for more than exercise, for mental health.” – Wendelin Van Draanen
251. Happy birthday dear son on this special day. We pray to God that he bless you with good health and happiness in life.
252. “Try jogging when following your heart, it’s healthier.” – Benny Bellamacina
253. I wish you a fast recovery after successful surgery and may you have good health forever!
254. “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
255. When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits
256. The groundwork for happiness is good health. — Leigh Hunt
257. “Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries.”- Mark Halperin
258. “Wine is the thinking person’s health drink.”
259. Today is your day! Stay happy, healthy and blessed on your special day …And every day of the year. Happy birthday son!
260. "Mental health: having enough safe places in your mind for your thoughts to settle.” — Alain de Botton
261. “Aesthetic pleasure is not to be taken lightly; it’s very important for the spirit and therefore the health.” – Robert Bateman
262. “Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.” – Ashlee Simpson
263. “Entrepreneurs see change as the norm and as healthy.” – Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 1985
264. “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.” – Frank Sonnenberg
265. “Your life should be dominated by only one main fear: Not fully optimizing today. That’s the healthiest fear in the world.”
266. The healthiest response to life is joy. — Deepak Chopra
267. “Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. You are an amazing person who only deserves the most wonderful things in life.”
268. “We are not to blame for our illness, but we are responsible for our health.” Victoria Maxwell
269. Income is like your health: if you ignore it, it will go away.” – Jay Rigler
270. “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
271. “In all affairs, it’s a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.” – Bertrand Russell
272. “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.”
273. If you want to get healthy, you just might not want to go to a doctor. You might instead, go to church. - Author: Mark Hyman
274. “Wishing you health, happiness, peace, hope, and love on this beautiful day. Happy birthday to my very favorite 70-year-old!”
275. Strictly' has taught me that activity outside work is good for my mental health.
276. “Every dollar you put back into your business, gives your business the potential to be healthier longterm.”
277. “Happiness, health and prosperity”
278. Happiness is having a guy friend like you. Sending you hugs today, and wishing you a happy, healthy birthday!
279. “We have to keep small businesses healthy in order to keep our economy strong.”
280. "It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.”― Steve Maraboli
281. Take good care of your marriage. showing your kids and step-kids what a happy, healthy partnerships looks like is an invaluable gift.” — Jenna Korf
282. “Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.” ~ Dorothy Parker
283. “Gratitude makes you happier and more optimistic, improving your health and relationships and boosting your overall well-being.” ― Brenda Nathan
284. A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier. Tom Stoppard
285. I am happy, healthy… and pregnant!
286. “If I search for a better diet plan and read a few books on the topic, that’s motion. If I actually eat a healthy meal, that’s action.”
287. If you want to be more alive, love is the truest health.”― Rumi
288. “If you think the pursuit of health is expensive, try illness.” – Lee Swanson
289. “Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.” — Mahatma Ghandi
290. “May the Lord bless you with good health, joy, and peace!”
291. Mental health…is not a destination but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.
292. “Proper physical exercise increases your chances for health, and proper mental exercise increases your chances for wealth.”
293. “Research shows that people getting healthy together lose twice as much weight as those who do it alone.”
294. “few groups of leaders actually work like a team, at least not the kind that is required to lead a healthy organization.”
295. “To wish a healthy man to die is the wish from a mind of sickness. To wish an ailing man to die is the wish of the ambitious.”
296. “Travel is the healthiest addiction”
297. “Wine is the thinking person’s health drink.” – Dr Phillip Norrie
298. “Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!”
299. “The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness.”
300. “Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have shown that people who have more of them live longer. Have a great one!”
301. “My job is to be fit and I’m really blessed that I get to go and work out and live a really healthy lifestyle.”
302. “People who lead healthy organizations sign up for a monumental task – and a very selfless one.
303. “I know my little baby is going to be an overachiever. I reached my healthy weight gain limit in the first trimester.”
304. “Mental health isn’t all of me, but it’s a massive part of my journey and a massive part of my whole being.” -Adwoa Aboah
305. “The wish for healing has always been half of health.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
306. ¨Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.¨ – Jill Johnson
307. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your friends, your dreams, or your dignity. – Mandy Hale
308. In all affairs, it’s a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted. —Bertrand Russell
309. "Mental health... is not a destination but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” — Noam Shpancer
310. "Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” – Noam Shpancer
311. “To wake up every morning thinking that you are safe and healthy gives me real energy to beat the day.”
312. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits
313. “I never thought in a million years, I’d be that healthy girl who wakes up every morning to exercise.” — Kelly Osbourne
314. A spiritual mother can use this birthday message to wish her son good health and happiness on his birthday.
315. "The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
316. Connectivity enables transparency for better government, education and health.
317. “Happy birthday! You're the wealthiest 70-year-old I know. You have a wealth of love, family, and friends invested in your happiness and health.
318. “This starts with personal action and community organization. Creating a healthier world is a revolutionary act, one you can start right now.”
319. “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
320. “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” — Unknown
321. “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.” — Unknown
322. “I eat really healthy, and if I’m tired, I take a nap.” — Casper Van Dien
323. “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”
324. “Waking up early in the morning and jogging for half an hour is all you need to overcome your mental health issues.” ~ Invajy
325. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence. so that’s very important for good health.” ~ Dalai Lama
326. Happy Birthday! I want to wish you good health, happiness, and all that your heart desires on your special day! You deserve it my dear!
327. Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I’m not selling insurance.”
328. “I hope you have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving surrounded by the people you love.”
329. “Most people spend their health to gain wealth. Then they spend their wealth trying to get back their health.”
330. It’s a car, not a healthcare plan.
331. “Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” —Noam Shpancer
332. “Church attendance is as vital to a disciple as a transfusion of rich, healthy blood to a sick man.” – Dwight L. Moody
333. “Words cannot express how joyful I am celebrating another year of your life with you. I wish you good health, long life, and prosperity.”
334. “An unhealthy working environment can be a source of stress for employees and employers alike.” ― indeed.com
335. “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.” ~ Frank Sonnenberg
336. I wish you lots health, happiness, and love, not only today but always. Happy birthday!
337. “Working to be skinny is exhausting and to be healthy is empowering.”
338. “We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we’re happier and healthier.”
339. Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow.” — Anne Wilson Schaef
340. I wanted to write a story about my struggles with depression and mental health. It's an issue that needs to be talked about more.
341. “Training your mind to be the present moment is the number one key to making healthier choices.” – Susan Albers
342. Many people earn money at the cost of health and fitness, and at later stage of life spend all that money on health issues.” ~ Invajy
343. Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It's the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with. - Adam Ant
344. He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. – Thomas Carlyle
345. “God is waiting for you to start making healthy choices.”
346. I believe becoming healthy and working out saved my life by giving me the confidence and self-worth to achieve my goals. - Kim Lyons.
347. Positive quotes for mental health and addiction
348. Our dear angel, you are the most adorable baby girl I have ever seen. May God bless you with health, wealth, and prosperity! Happy 1st birthday!
349. Happy 26th Birthday to the most special person in my life. I wish you a healthy, happy, and great year ahead. I love you!
350. Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves.” ― Sonia Choquette
351. Now that you have grown from breastmilk only. I wish you sound health as you try other food. Happy birthday to you my 6 months Stargirl.
352. Complaints to the Cook…can be hazardous to your health!
353. “Your health is what you make of it. Everything you do and think either adds to the vitality, energy and spirit you possess or takes away from it.”
354. There is nothing wrong with grief. It’s a natural extension of love. It’s a healthy and sane response to loss.” — Megan Devine
355. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver pieces.”- Mahatma Gandhi
356. “Taking care of your mental and physical health is just as important as any career move or responsibility.” Mireille Guiliana
357. Boundaries and risk management are very important parts of living a healthy and positive life.
358. Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and for happiness.
359. “A good wine has many qualities, I think. If drunk moderately, it is healthy and good for your heart.” – Tom Araya
360. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.
361. “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” – Albert Schweitzer
362. “The truth of my identity as a child of God empowers me to believe that living in victory tastes sweeter than any unhealthy delicacy.”
363. "Mental health is just as important as... physical health and deserves the same quality of support.” — Kate Middleton
364. “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”
365. “The common people have the right to good health and that right is being violated by corrupt corporate controlled governments.”
366. Search substance abuse recovery sources, mental health & other topics
367. “A healthy lifestyle not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.”
368. “Make your mental health a priority.”
369. “Chasing meaning is better for your health than trying to avoid discomfort.” Kelly McGonigal
370. Marathon Quotes for Instagram Captions. Wishing you a happy and healthy race day!
371. “God’s power is the key to any transformational change in our lives, including our health.”
372. May you recover soon and be strong and healthy for the remaining days of your life. Good Luck with your surgery.
373. Happy 37th Birthday to the most special person in my life. I wish you a healthy, happy, and great year ahead. I love you!
374. “Numbing the pain never goes to the source of the real issue to make us healthier. It only silences our screaming need for help.”
375. “Boundaries are simply clearly stated parameters that provide a safe structure for communication and the health of a relationship.”
376. “Don’t let the scale define you. Be active. Eat healthy. Be happy.”
377. “Boundaries are a part of self-care. They are healthy, normal, and necessary” – Doreen Virtue
378. “Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
379. “I like spaghetti and pizza, are they healthy foods?”
380. “I have chosen to be happy because it’s good for my health.” — Voltaire
381. “It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.”
382. Wishing happy birthday to the coolest 80-year old guy in the world. May you always stay healthy, surrounded by positive vibes.
383. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” – Beyoncé
384. Sobriety and health is the greatest thing.
385. The health care bill is nothing about health care- it’s about controlling the people.” – David Lincoln
386. “Sobriety is concern for one’s health – or limited capacity.” ― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
387. “I take care of myself. I work out every day. I eat healthy. But I like to have fun too.” — Victoria Beckham
388. “Stay healthy, do sports and above all have fun while doing sport.” – Rafael Nadal
389. “Bad health is the only thing that can bring down a good gambler. Any other setbacks can be a temporary aggravation.” – Benny Binion
390. “Employment gives health, sobriety, and morals.” ― Daniel Webster
391. “Maybe if we love ourselves healthy we will all heal.” – Nikki Rowe
392. “May you be blessed with good health, happiness, and love.”
393. “In all affairs it’s a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted. ” – Bertrand Russell
394. “Being healthy means having a rich life, so I wish you a healthy and wealthy year to come. Have a wonderful and fulfilling 70th birthday, my pal.”
395. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
396. Making healthy food taste great is our passion—but it’s also our duty to make sure our chickens are treated well and raised with care.
397. For unsurpassed health and beauty.
398. “Annual Planning is an opportunity to build team health, reset the vision, and create a clear plan for the next year.”
399. “My cancer scare changed my life. I’m grateful for every new, healthy day I have. It has helped me prioritize my life.” – Olivia Newton-John
400. “When couples start arguing about money, it’s no longer about keeping their relationship healthy.”
401. ¨The only way for a rich man to be healthy is by exercise and abstinence, to live as if he were poor.¨- William Temple
402. "Loving thoughts and actions are clearly beneficial for our physical and mental health.” — Dalai Lama
403. “people in a healthy organization, beginning with the leaders, learn from one another, identify critical issues, and recover quickly from mistakes.”
404. “People pleasers rarely have healthy boundaries because they put others’ needs before their own. ” – Unknown
405. Happy Birthday son! I hope that you will always be happy, healthy, and a blessing to everyone around you. Lots of hugs, mummy.
406. “Your zip code is a bigger determinant of your health outcomes than your genetic code.”
407. “Being a healthy, happy, and fit mom may seem impossible today, but six years from now you’ll thank yourself for starting.” — Anonymous
408. “Good moms have homes that are clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy.” -Unknown
409. “I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.”– Oscar Wilde
410. Breaking the taboo of men speaking out about mental health
411. Oh! Dear angel, happy 6 months old to you. You have been a strong and healthy baby. I love you from mum.
412. “Doing good for others is not a duty. It is a joy, for it increases your own health and happiness. Happy Tuesday.” – Unknown
413. “Happy birthday, pal! Let this special day bring you years upon years of happiness., health and prosperity.”
414. What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation. Glenn Close
415. “Pillars of mental and physical health and performance:
416. “The Daniel Plan is a high-carb diet. In fact, carbs are the single most important food you can eat for long-term weight loss and health.”
417. Every time you use the word ‘healthy,’ you lose. The key is to make yummy, delicious food that happens to be healthy.
418. You are loved, cherished and important. Thank you for making me the luckiest friend in the world. Have a happy and healthy birthday my friend.
419. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want. drink what you don’t like. and do what you’d rather not.” — Mark Twain
420. “We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we’re happier and healthier.” ― Elllen DeGeneres
421. “There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.”
422. “In a sick country every step to health is an insult to those who live on its sickness.”
423. “Restoring responsibility and accountability is essential to the economic and fiscal health of our nation.” – Carl Levin
424. “May God bless you with happiness and good health.”
425. “The healthy lifestyle: It’s not just about losing the weight; it’s about losing the lifestyle and mindset that got you there.”- Dr. Steve Maraboli
426. Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.
427. What mental health needs are more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.
428. “To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.” ~ Gustave Flaubert
429. Wish you the best of health and a quick recovery.
430. “Chasing meaning is better for your health than trying to avoid discomfort. ” Kelly McGonigal
431. “Money may make the world go round, but it has no place in a healthy relationship.”
432. “Over the course of the past decade, there’s been increased willingness to recognize mental health as an essential part of one’s well-being.”
433. “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
434. I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens.
435. “My one area of vulnerability was I didn’t know how to have a healthy relationship with a man.” – Carole King
436. “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like and do what you'd rather not.”
437. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.”
438. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” — Dalai Lama.
439. “Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.” — Ashlee Simpson
440. Eat healthy, sleep well, gym hard, then repeat.
441. “as odd as it may seem, it is actually more important for leaders to focus on making their organizations healthy than on making them smart.”
442. “Don’t stay in an unhealthy relationship because you think it’ll get better eventually. Know your worth and move on.”
443. The difference between a good day and a bad day is often a few productive and healthy choices made at decisive moments.»
444. “The healthier an organization is the more of its intelligence it is able to tap into and use.”
445. A healthy ocean is vital to our economy and well-being. We need clean and healthy oceans to sustain tourism and fisheries.” – Scott Peters
446. “I ate healthy and exercised today. I better wake up skinny.”
447. “The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.” — Charles Glassman
448. My love for you will wax stronger as you age. Happy 35th birthday, love. Many more healthy years for you.
449. “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly” – Frank Sonnenberg
450. My mental and physical health comes before my career.
451. “Happy Birthday to you, my boy. Enjoy the sweet and warm birthday wishes coming your way. Have an awesome day. Stay healthy and lively!”
452. Get a healthy and glowing skin now. #greatproduct
453. May you find renewal of hope, health , love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family.
454. “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
455. “The power of community to create health is far greater than any physician, clinic or hospital.”
456. “I believe the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
457. Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is a very brave thing to do – even if you stumble a little on your way out the door.
458. “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” – Gene Tunney
459. So happy and grateful to have a healthy and beautiful baby boy.
460. “Passion is an unmatched fuel. Add being happy to that and you have a wonderful formula for good health.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
461. Adam Ant has battled with a range of mental health problems. Specifically, bouts of depression that led to drug misuse and overdose.
462. “With lots of love on this Thanksgiving day, I’m sending you my warm wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.”
463. “Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.” – Jill Johnson
464. For health and food, for everything thy goodness sends.
465. “Sobriety is love of health, or inability to eat much.” ― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
466. “Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier, and to be the best version of you.” —Unknown
467. “Hugs are healthy.”
468. “The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting in above-average effort.”
469. “I think it’s more important to be fit so you can be healthy and enjoy activities than it is to have a good body.”
470. “Get healthy, get strong, get educated and informed, and start contributing to your own governance.”
471. Wishing you good health, joy, love, and prosperity. Happy 6 months birth anniversary, my son. May life always be a beautiful place for you.
472. ”Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly. ” – Frank Sonnenberg
473. “My sense of self and my mental health Is much more powerful than any hint of wealth.” – Guru, “Peace of Mine”
474. “Sleep is the golden chain that binds health and our bodies together.” ― Thomas Dekker
475. "Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.” — Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy
476. “Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.”
477. "The measure of mental health is the disposition to find good everywhere.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
478. “Mental health is not a destination, but a process. It's about how you drive, not where you're going.”
479. “I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy, and I am loved.”
480. The first wealth is health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
481. “To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.”
482. “One of the best ways for leaders to raise the level of healthy conflict on a team is by mining for conflict during meetings.”
483. “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” — Gene Tunney
484. “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.” – Aristotle
485. "What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” — Glenn Close
486. My whole professional life has been dedicated to improving access, affordability, quality and choice of health care.”
487. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.”
488. I celebrate my 70th birthday today. I pray for long life, good health, and wonderful works of God in my life. Happy super birthday to me.
489. “On this special occasion, I pray for good health, more strength, and continued success.” – Unknown
490. Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.” — Joseph Addison
491. “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgement. You are beautiful!”- Steve Maraboli
492. Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health.
493. Celebrities are not health experts.” – Abhijit Naskar
494. “Good moms have homes that are clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy.”
495. Mental health is an important topic and should be discussed more frequently. It’s not “attention-seeking”.
496. We will miss you, but that baby needs [her] [mama] and [papa]! Wishing you all health and happiness (and a lot of rest)!!
497. "Mental health problems do not affect three or four out of every five persons, but one out of one.” — Karl A. Menninger
498. “Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow.”- Anne Wilson Schael
499. ”On this beautiful day, I wish for good health and to live a wonderful life. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
500. Attending church is an important way to lead a healthy and happy life and connect with others on the same journey as you.
501. “The clearest message that we get from this 75-year study is this: Good relationships keep us happier and healthier. Period.”
502. “Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.” —Albert Schweitzer
503. Daily mediation is a healthy spiritual exercise. - Author: Lailah Gifty Akita
504. “A healthy relationship is built on unwavering trust. ” – Beau Mirchoff
505. “Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.” – Alana Johnson
506. “Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves.” ― Sonia Choquette
507. ¨ To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. ¨- Gustave Flaubert
508. “A fit healthy body, that is the best fashion statement.”- Jess C. Scott
509. Mental health and sobriety is not a straight line, and ‘Drag Race’ is a family, and we support our family members through anything.
510. “Unhealthy relationships keep our self-esteem low.” -Sam Owen
511. “Exercise, eat healthy, get sleep, drink water, stay positive, live long.”
512. “May your day be full of good health, joy, and peace.”
513. “A glass of wine is good for your health… The leftover in the bottle is good for your morale.” – Anonymous
514. Maybe if we love ourselves healthy we will all heal. – Nikki Rowe
515. "Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all. Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.”
516. Having free healthcare is easy, just eliminate the health insurance companies.” – James Thomas Kesterson Jr
517. True friendship is like sound health; the worthiness of this is seldom known until it is lost.
518. "May the Lord bless you with good health, joy, and peace!”
519. “The Daniel Plan is a way of life, or as some have called it, a health-style that takes the guessing out of eating and cooking.”
520. You best teach others about healthy boundaries by enforcing yours.
521. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your friends, your dreams, or your dignity.” – Dinkar Kalotra
522. “People who continue to nurture long-term and new friendships as they grow older are more likely to enjoy health and vitality.” – Deepak Chopra
523. “Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.” — Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy
524. We’re kicking off the new year with a fresh approach to your health and wellbeing.
525. The gang and I wanted to offer our best wishes for your health and happiness. We can’t wait to see you back at the dog park again.
526. MYTH: You will be depressed forever. FACT: With the right help, you can beat your depression and go on to live a happy, healthy, fulfilling life.
527. "Mental health and mental balance is critical to leading a healthy life.” — Mariel Hemingway
528. Chasing meaning is better for your health than trying to avoid discomfort.” Kelly McGonigal
529. “The single best and easiest thing you can do for your health is to recalibrate your taste buds and learn to enjoy pure clean water.”
530. “I'm all about good vibes. big goals. amazing experiences. more happiness. less pain. healthy relationships and staying focused on what matters.”
531. Thank God for your surgery went on successfully. May you appreciate the best healthcare that we have in this country! Accept my good surgery wishes!
532. The acknowledgement of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in mental health. - Stefan Molyneux
533. “A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence. so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
534. In a society that prioritizes man's health, a cleaner is more important than a lawyer. - Author: Mokokoma Mokhonoana
535. We send birthday wishes to you for a marvelous day, healthy life, and a wonderful year.
536. The best health care plan is a self
537. ¨There's a lot of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven't the time to enjoy it.¨- Josh Billings
538. “Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.” ~ Alana Johnson
539. “The two most important assets in your life are your health and your knowledge.”
540. “Every violation of truth is not only a sort of suicide in the liar but is a stab at the health of human society.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
541. Happy birthday Grandpa! Wishing you another year of good health, optimism, and fun!
542. Training your mind to be in the present moment is the number one key to making healthier choices. — Susan Albers
543. I wish that you stay healthy as you grow up and also enjoy the wonders of being a baby as long as it lasts. Happy 6 months birthday my baby boy.
544. The perfect business for people who are ready to take their life, health and fitness to the next level.
545. He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. - Thomas Carlyle
546. Shine in your healthiest self. #flawlessskin
547. “I always had a special diet. I’m diabetic, so it’s a lifestyle for me anyway just to stay healthy and not end up in the hospital.”– Halle Berry
548. “May your 6 month half birthday be just the beginning of a happy and healthy life filled with lots of love!”
549. “It's a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It keeps you healthy and it keeps you resilient.”
550. “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.” – Louis Pasteur
551. Happy cake day, King father. You’ve been the best dad ever. I wish you a lifetime of health, wealth, and bliss. I love you forever.
552. “The need to pursue healthy birth options and birth rights for women and babies doesn’t end with our own births;
553. To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. Gustave Flaubert
554. “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.” – Jess C. Scott
555. “Promise yourself that you will talk health, happiness, and prosperity as often as possible.”
556. “The emotional need for love must be met if we are to have emotional health.”
557. “Maybe if we love ourselves healthy we will all heal?” – Nikki Rowe
558. “The quest for meaning is the key to mental health and human flourishing.” – Viktor Frankl
559. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” Dalai Lama
560. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
561. In the context of mental health, courage can be defined as the strength to ask for help.
562. Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.
563. Change the way we all talk to each other about our mental health.
564. Mental health...is not a destination, but a process. It's about how you drive, not where you're going. - Noam Shpancer, PhD
565. Don’t just be a taker; healthy relationships require balance. Give with your words and be extra generous with your deeds.”- Steve Maraboli
566. “Get your loved one the help they need. Our substance use disorder program accepts many health insurance plans, this is our residential program.”
567. “May your 14th birthday be the beginning of new and wonderful things, may you stay blessed, happy, and healthy. God bless your new age.”
568. “Mental health…is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” – Noam Shpancer
569. Needed a break this weekend from healthy eating, so decided to have a cheat meal at KFC. I splurged on the chicken pot pie, which is
570. A child's mental health is just as important as their physical health and deserves the same quality of support.
571. The best healthcare is taking care of the body that God gave you.
572. Birthdays are good for your health. Studies show those who have more Birthdays live longer.
573. “In order to get to a healthier and more productive place, we need to give up our fear of conflict, turmoil, and resistance.” — John Gottman
574. “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”
575. We cannot in a minute get rid of unhealthy habits we’ve been practising for a lifetime. That’s why it takes time for therapy to work.
576. “after Ben Franklin’s famous quote: “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy,”
578. “We accept many health insurance plans. Get your life back in order, take a look at our residential program.”
579. May every single day bring you happiness, and make you healthier. Good Luck with the surgery my friend!
580. “My health and sanity is my priority.”
581. “We treat both addiction and co-occurring disorders and accept many health insurance plans. Take a look at our inpatient program.”
582. tags: addict, addiction, addiction-and-recovery, alcohol-abuse, alcoholism, mental-health, sober, sobriety, substance-abuse6 likesLike
583. “I fight for my health every day in ways most people don’t understand. I’m not lazy. I’m a warrior.”
584. “I’m not trying to look perfect. I just want to feel better, look great, know I’m healthy, and rock any outfit I choose.” — Autumn C.
585. I long for my old fast food habits. It’s tedious to eat healthy foods all the time while pregnant.
586. “A healthier approach to a conflict requires respect and understanding.” – John Ward
587. “Sending you best wishes for success, health, and good fortune today and in the year to come. Enjoy your special day. Happy Birthday!”
588. “Massage is not just a luxury, it’s a way to a happier, healthier life”
589. “The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame, and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.” – Charles F. Glassman
590. I believe the biggest stigma right now, with mental health, is that a lot of men are not talking about it.
591. “Every prayer knows where to go, and those for your health found their way to the Almighty. Rest assured that you will get well soon!”
592. “It's up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.”
593. As long as your body is healthy and under control and death is distant, try to save your soul, when death is imminent what can you do? - Chanakya