1. “A big sister acts as a friend, listener and advisor to her little brothers and sisters.” -Catherine Pulsifer
2. “It’s okay that you were jealous of me when I was born. I’d be jealous of me too.”
3. Siblings’ relationship is the second-best relationship after the mother and her child.
4. “Siblings are branches of a tree some stay close some go in different directions they fruit, grow bigger till they die and fall.” – The Omani Shed
5. “I can’t believe my little brother turns 40 today! Here is to wishing you all the health, happiness, and joy in the world. Have an awesome birthday!”
6. You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend. - Jaroslaw Jarzabowski
7. As siblings, we’re so comfortable that we can get bored together.
8. “We may have grown apart as adults, but I promise to be by your side through thick and thin.”
9. “My favorite thing about you, my brother, is that you can make me laugh so hard that tears fill up in my eyes just thinking about it.”
10. I may fight with my siblings. But once you lay a finger on them, you’ll be facing me. - Anonymous
11. “My oldest brother was a big influence on the films I watched as a kid.” ― Sean William Scott
12. “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.” – Esther M. Friesner
13. I and my brother fight like, same as heart and mind.
14. Happiness when you have a brother who is uglier than you.
15. “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” — Carol Saline
16. “My brother can never be replaced by anyone else.”
17. A little brother is the best teddy bear that a girl can ever have. I love you. - Anonymous
18. The younger brother hath the more wit. - Alexander Pope
19. Brotherhood means I will always come for you no matter the cost. - Anonymous
20. LoveYou, brother. Together, we can look so much better.
21. “Who needs a bodyguard when they have a brother like you”
22. We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another. - William Shakespeare
23. Happiness comes from having a brother who is less ugly than you.
24. Having a sibling like you is one of the best parts of my life. May God’s blessings overwhelm you. Happy birthday to my lovely sister.
25. “But being a brother or a sister (if you are lucky enough) is the role of a lifetime.” — Holly Goldberg Sloan
26. My brother used to tease me and fight with me when we were young. But, now I’m not going to see him every day, I miss those days, especially him.
27. “You don’t need a bodyguard, a brother is better instead.”
28. “Forget the age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy! Happy Birthday!”
29. We may fight, but I love you with everything in me. Happy birthday to the world’s best brother.
30. “Brothers are just born to bother sisters.”
31. “It has been a great experience growing up with you, my dear little brother. May you grow up to be a good human being. Happy birthday to you!”
32. My brother can never be replaced by anyone else.
33. “You can kid the world, but not your sister.” — Charlotte Gray
34. “Regardless of what I’ve asked of him, my brother has never refused me.”
35. “My brother has the best sister in the world.” – Unknown
36. “I am so proud to have a brother like you. Happy birthday to the best brother in the world!”
37. If the memories of my childhood were to be strewn over a night sky, you would be the shining star. Thanks for everything brother!!!
38. “You took so many responsibilities on your shoulder yet never let us down for once. Happy birthday to the most fantastic brother in the world!”
39. “Happy birthday, big bro! May you be blessed immensely on your birthday and always!”
40. “In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.” — Unknown
41. “If I were lit, you would tell – that’s why you’re my lit-tell brother!”
42. “Brother loves sister but sisters love their brother more.”
43. “A little sister time is good for the soul.” — Unknown
44. “Sisters take care of each other, watch out for each other, comfort each other, and are there for each other through thick and thin.” — Unknown
45. “In our tales, “our brothers and sisters are there with us from the beginning to the end.”
46. So, my big brother was playing guitar and I figured I’d try it too. - Stevie Ray Vaughan
47. Everybody has a best friend, but few lucky ones like me have best friends who also double up as their brothers!!
48. They never get bored of each other and their love for one another grows over time.
49. “A friend forgives quicker than an enemy, and family forgives quicker than a friend.” – Amit Kalantri
50. All I pray to god is to have a brother like you in the next life, too.
51. “Love of sister and brother is like counting stars.”
52. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
53. I thank God each day for giving me an angel as a brother. Happy birthday to you my best brother.
54. “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.” – Toni Morrison
55. “When you have a sister, you have someone who reaches out and touches your heart.”
56. “My brother and sister died of starvation when I was four years old. Therefore my confidence, self-motivation, and hard work got me where I am now.”
57. “Happy birthday, bro! May your day be more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows!”
58. You’re my inspiration, my bro.
59. “There is no bond like the bond between brothers and sisters. Cherish each other!”
60. He’s not my brother. He’s my best friend.
61. Sister may tease her brother all the time at home, but never let anyone even let anyone think of doing the same with his loving brother.
62. Let’s bring back those happy moments of our life, brother. I will bring the lines and you make the drinks. Happiest birthday to you!!!
63. Brother: A person who is willing to fight with you often. A person who is willing to fight with the rest of the world. forYou.
64. “I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone.” -Ahmet Zappa
65. “I still remember the innocence and warmth of our childhood spent together and continue to love you as deeply.”
66. “On your birthday, I raise a toast to the most loving brother a sister could ever ask for. Enjoy your special day, my wonderful sibling!”
67. Respect among brothers is the purest form of love. - Maxime Lagacé
68. “For example, “Siblings: children born to the same parents, each of whom is a fully normal individual until they meet.”
69. “Wish you a happy birthday, dear brother, and a happy day for every dawn that arrives in your life!”
70. “A big sister acts as a friend, listener, and advisor to her little brothers and sisters.”
71. “I know my friend will always be there as a true brother.”
72. “As a youngster, you’ll never forget your childhood in terms of what your siblings tell you.”
73. “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” James Patterson
74. “The bond between a brother and a sister is the strongest”
75. “Our parents may leave too soon and our kids and spouse come along late, but my siblings know me when I’m in my most inchoate form.”
76. Thank you, brother. forBeing my guide and showing me the way in life.
77. “We didn’t even realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” – Winnie the Pooh
78. “Happy birthday to the life and soul of the family: my dear younger brother!”
79. “One’s sister is part of one’s essential self, an eternal presence of one’s heart, soul and memory.” — Susan Cabil
80. “When you live with sisters, it might seem like “living in Cinderella’s castle.”
81. ” I always fight with my brother but that is our way of saying we love each other”
82. “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
83. My brother is my best friend. Usually, when I’m fencing, I can hear his voice. - Erinn Smart
84. “I’d go to my siblings first before asking my parents a question. Everyone was encouraged to share their thoughts and opinions with one other.”
85. We may fight with each other all the time. But if you even dare to hurt my lil brother/sister, we team up and take good care of you.
86. “Everyone knows that if you’ve got a brother, you’re going to fight.” — Liam Gallagher
87. When I had money everyone called me brother. - Polish proverb
88. May you haven’t laughed or enjoyed time with your elder brother, but he will be there to protect your smile, always.
89. I never have to ask for my brother’s permission. I can simply eat the cake if I want that he left for himself. That’s how special our bonding is.
90. “Brother, you got the best of the genes of our parents.”
91. “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing.”
92. “Happy Birthday, my baby brother! You came as literal sunshine in my boring life and made every moment fun for us!”
93. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. - Antisthenes
94. “Happy birthday to the bestest brother in the entire world.”
95. “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown
96. “The Best Sayings About Brothers and Sisters.”
97. “You are the best gift mom and dad had ever given me, my precious brother! Many, many happy returns of the day!”
98. “I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone.”
99. “If aging was a competition, bro, you would be getting pretty high up on the leaderboard right about now! Happy birthday, old man!”
100. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”- Susan Scarf Merrell
101. No one can care for you like an elder brother, and no one can make you feel loved like an elder sister.
102. “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
103. “Happiness is a cup of tea and a chat with your sister.” — Unknown
104. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” — Antisthenes
105. “Remember that everyone you meet is your brother or sister.”
106. “My brother is my best friend until he tells me. Then, he’s my worst enemy.”
107. “A bond as important as that of a husband and wife is the bond between siblings.”
108. Me or my brother, we never have to prove anything to each other.
109. In our childhood, my parents taught me to watch out for my brother. I’m 16 now, and my brother is watching out for me.
110. “It’s the most lovely thing in the world to tell your siblings how much you care about them every day.”
111. “I got you a nice hat for your gift this year, you know, to cover up all the grey hair! Have a nice birthday, old man!”
112. “My eyes are drawn to a brother and sister arguing over a toy, but I can’t help but notice that their love is seen in their smiles.
113. Dear brother, let me know if you need me, I will be there to support you anytime, every time you want me beside you.
114. “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.” — Benjamin Disraeli
115. “My brother is my partner in crime. Until we get caught… then, he did it!”
116. “Being a brother or sister involves always being there for one another,” says the author.
117. “When I say I won’t tell anyone, my sister doesn’t count. ” — Unknown
118. Friends are there to enjoy some quality time together. But, brothers are there to make your entire life memorable, indeed.
119. My younger brother broke the snowman I made, and I broke his front teeth. That’s one of the special memory, we have.
120. “More than a brother, you are my best friend and support system. I am so grateful you exist!”
121. No matter how hard I try to twist you by being an annoying sister, you always come back to your original shape as a loving brother. I love you!!
122. Is there a connection between missing someone and the bond that we share with them?
123. We are brother and sister because we never get bored with each other.
124. A sibling is a lens through which you see your childhood. - Ann Hood
125. “Sister and brothers are amazing, one minute they hate each other and the next minute they are best buddies.” — Robert Rivers
126. Words can’t describe my love for you. Happy birthday to the most caring sister. I love you!
127. “It means to be a sibling and a brother to support one another.”
128. “Today is no ordinary day for today is your birthday, little brother! Enjoy your special day!”
129. “When I was a child, my father left for World War I, born after my brothers and sisters were born.”
130. “Brothers and sisters learn how to get along with the rest of the world by learning how to get along with each other.” ― Dr Wilson Jay Tyree
131. “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion Garretty
132. “A sister is everything you wish you could be and everything you wish you weren’t.” — M. Molly Backes
133. Help your brother’s boat across and your own will reach the shore. - Hindu Proverb
134. “The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.” — Chloe Moretz
135. “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a sister’s hand to hold. “
136. “By blessing me with a brother like you, the universe has blessed me with all the joys I could ask for.”
137. “Happiness is annoying your brother.” — Unknown
138. “I have the most awesome best brother ever.”
139. Dear brother, I’m just wondering how come you’re so nice. Then I realized it’s because of me only.
140. “What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it?” — James DeVries
141. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” — Isadora James
142. You are a blessed sister when you have a younger and elder brother.
143. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” — Unknown
144. “My brother has the best sister in the world.”
145. “A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.” — Elizabeth Fishel
146. Where friendship ends… Brotherhood starts.
147. “I am so lucky to have you as my brother and my best friend. Wishing you love and more love on your birthday!”
148. “Sisters don’t need words. They have perfected their own secret language of smiles, sniffs, sighs, gasps, winks, and eye rolls.” — Unknown
149. “When she was sad, he was with her.
150. “Relationships between siblings…”
151. “I love my brother’s compassion; he’s even kind to insects.”
152. “You were my hero right from the start, and the truth is that I have always wanted to be like you. Wishing you a happy and joyous birthday.”
153. While sister may playfully tease her brother at home, she will never allow anyone to think about doing the same thing with her brother.
154. “That’s the best part of having siblings, I laugh. Half the time, you want to kill each other, but you’d kill for each other, too.” -L.C. Davis
155. “Since parents are the role model, you’ll hear your child speak to his sister or brother using your words and tone of voice.” ― Laura Markham
156. “A brother is a friend given by nature.”- Jean Baptiste Legouve
157. “My brother is worth a thousand of your friend.” — Game of Thrones
158. “Brothers are special and nobody can ever take their place.”
159. “You have always been the most adorable person in the family, my sweet little brother. Happy birthday, have fun in your own way!”
160. “I always knew my brother was a good man, even when he was a little boy.”
161. “I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.”
162. “My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.” – Shannon Celebi
163. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.” -Unknown
164. There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love of a brother. - Astrid Alauda
165. “No one can compare to a sister in terms of a buddy. If one gets lost or stumbles, “to pick one up if one falls, to strengthen while standing.”
166. “At this point, none of us are sure why we fight. We’re sisters. We need no good reason to fight, even though we have plenty of them.” — Ken Wheaton
167. “We acquire friends, and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.” — Evelyn Loeb.
168. No one can ever take the place of your brother no matter how much you may think. This is important.
169. Dear brother, I can’t tell you how much I admire you for being my brother. And I hope that you achieve everything that you want in life.
170. “Baby brothers are little angels; they’re caring and brave”
171. ” I miss you but I still hate your snoring”
172. I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him. - Anonymous
173. “As a result, “children of the same family have a source of pleasure that no future relationships can provide,” according to the author.”
174. “You are finally 21! Now you can legally do all those things that you have been doing since you were 16! Happy birthday!”
175. “Our brothers and sisters are with us for the whole journey.” — Katherine Conger
176. “Brothers are just born to bother sisters.” – Unknown.
177. “Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.” – Louise Glück
178. “Brothers and sisters can provide the most encouragement and support when life‘s trials get us down.”
179. I pray God fulfills everything you desire and grant you all success. Happy birthday my cute little sister
180. Lol, my brother thinks he’s better than me.
181. Me and my younger brother are simple enough to work as a team. We simply don’t need anyone.
182. “You can tell he’s your real friend when he acts like your brother.”
183. Stop asking me why I’m laughing. I laugh seeing you as my brother.
184. “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.”
185. I got the best deal. I was able to get a friend and a brother.
186. My brother is the first friend in my life.
187. “My sister has the best brother ever.”
188. “Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love.”
189. My mother was nuts. My father was boring. My older brother was funny. - Penny Marshall
190. “We don’t get to select our brothers and sisters, but they become one of our most treasured friendships.”
191. “Dear brother, you are so precious to me, and I am blessed to have you in my life. Happy birthday!”
192. “Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear. – Maya Angelou
193. “Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying, bro. Happy birthday!”
194. “If they brother wrongs thee, remember not so much the wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother.” — Epictetus
195. “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers.”
196. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” – Pam Brown
197. There’s no need for a best friend or anyone else, my brother is enough for the amazing weekend.
198. “A very personal mashing of heart, soul and the mysterious strands of memory” separates sisters from brothers, as well as pals.”
199. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”- Antisthenes
200. “Older brothers pave the way for little brothers.”
201. “Sister and brother bonding is not easy. There’s fight, love, arguments, care and support.”
202. “Siblings have a unique relationship. They share a secret language. They are family, tied together by kinship throughout life. — Kenneth J. Doka
203. I so desperately wanted to be Mr. Somebody. Instead, I was the little brother, included to a point. - Charlie Sheen
204. “If there was ever any doubt as to who is the older out of the two of us, well, your wrinkles say it all now! Happy birthday, old man.”
205. “Sisters make the bad times food and the good times unforgettable.”
206. I hate my brother, at the same time I love him, too.
207. “There is no time like the old time when you and I were young.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
208. I love Lil Wayne; that’s like my little brother. He’s just the coolest dude on Earth. - Fat Joe
209. The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder. - Jane Austen
210. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. - Vietnamese Proverb
211. Growing up, I absolutely loved skateboarding and dirt bike riding with my brother and the neighborhood kids. - Daniella Monet
212. “Being his real brother, I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.” -Michael Morpurgo
213. “Little brothers have older siblings to look out for them.”
214. “The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other.” – Unknown
215. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
216. Happy birthday to my darling brother. Enjoy your day and never forget that you have a sister that loves you.
217. Best friends can read each other's’ minds. But only brothers can feel each others’ hearts. I love you!
218. “My partner in crime, the accomplice to a great childhood, thanks for having my back. Happy birthday, big bro.”
219. My younger brother and me are easy to work with. We simply don’t need anyone.
220. You don’t need a bodyguard, a brother is better instead.
221. “Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear.”
222. My younger brother was a big part of my maturation.
223. There is no such thing as a bad childhood memory in my life because I had a brother who always saved me from strife!!
224. “Being sister and brother means being there for each other.” — Shellygb
225. “Happy birthday to the best gift my parents have given me – my sweet little brother! Enjoy your day, dearest.”
226. “I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective.” -Penelope Cruz
227. “Wishing you a fun and joyous birthday, dear younger brother! Here is to celebrate your special day with good food, good company, and good memories!”
228. “You are my pride and joy, my partner in crime, and my best friend. You are my everything, dear brother!”
229. “Some friends are brothers who find each other.”
230. An older brother is that person to his little sister, who her father or boyfriend can never be. Thanks, brother!!
231. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose.” – Garrison Keillor
232. My brother is my only best friend. No one can replace him. - Anonymous
233. “There can be no better companion than a brother. There can be no better friend than a sister.”
234. “Sisters are the true friends who ask how you are, and then wait to hear the answer.” — Jill Shalvis
235. My brother, I have a special place in your heart forYou.
236. “I love you my brother even though you’re annoying sometimes”.
237. “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Marion C. Garretty
238. “The same blood rushes through each of your hearts, no matter how different you are.” As much as she needs you, you need her.”
239. When your son grows up, become his brother. - Arabic proverb
240. “Today is one of those days when I wake up extremely grateful for being literally born next to my best friend. Happy birthday, bro!”
241. “Brothers and sisters are like hands and feet, different but amazing. Brother and sister bond is like Tom and jerry.
242. “Brothers and sisters are like different flowers from the same garden.”
243. You’re a perfect brother to me. I don’t know why… But, you are.
244. As brother and sister, we never feel bored of each other, we always have something to share with each other.
245. “Happy birthday, dear little brother! May this year bring the most wonderful things into your life; you truly deserve it!”
246. “Sisters make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.” — Unknown
247. For those who don’t believe in alien things, I suggest meeting my brother once.
248. The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe. - Rachel Weisz
249. “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” – James Patterson
250. Take a look at a little girl talking to her brother. You will also be treated the same way as her brother.
251. “We are one world, one race, we are all in the end brothers and sisters…human.” — Ofelia Armendarez
252. “When you deal with your brother, be pleasant, but get a witness.” — Hesiod
253. My little brother can play the guitar; he can sing. He was a worship leader at his church. Me, no talent. - Delilah
254. “I didn’t ask to be your brother, but I’m proud of it.”
255. Siblings are like fingers, connected and stronger together.
256. “Love for a brother is unlike any other. When it comes to a brother’s affection, “there is no substitute.”
257. “Bigger isn’t always better, case in point, my big brother.”
258. Treat your superior as a father, you're equal as a brother, and your inferior as a son. - Persian proverb
259. When we fight, we may fight like the worst of enemies. But when we come together, we become a powerful force like no other. Love you, bro!
260. “Love brings brothers and sisters separated by distance together. ‘Brothers and Sisters.”
261. Three brothers, three fortresses. - Portuguese proverb
262. “Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.” – Anonymous
263. “When you need a buddy the most, you have a brother there to help you get through the challenging moments.”
264. “Every single memory of my childhood reminds me of all the reasons I’m glad you are my little brother. Happy Birthday!”
265. “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves — a special kind of double.” — Toni Morrison
266. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. - Ritu Ghatourey
267. “Someone as wonderful as you, dear brother, deserves a fabulous birthday. Happy birthday from your annoying little sister.”
268. “You may be younger, but I always turn to you for guidance, my dear brother! Happy birthday.”
269. I don’t just wanna be James Franco’s little brother. - Dave Franco
270. “Happy birthday, dear brother! May God bless you with all the joy and happiness in life.”
271. “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.” —Benjamin Disraeli
272. “Little Sister” sounds like the name of a girl group that only had one hit.”
273. Dear brother, thanks for always being my inspiration whenever I go through a hustling period in life.
274. “This close connection of heart, soul, and memory sets sisters distinct from brothers and even friends.”
275. “Whenever I needed you, you were always there for me to support my decisions. Thanks a lot, dear bro. Have an amazing birthday!”
276. “Happy Birthday to the nicest brother ever! You are so mature and considerate at this young age; I can see you growing up into a wise adult soon!”
277. “Giving of himself is second nature to my wonderful brother.”
278. “As you get older, you get wiser… is what I would say to most people, but not in your case, bro! Stay silly, stay happy. Enjoy your birthday.”
279. Our bonding is so strong that nobody can understand or break it.
280. Brothers that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something. - Lemony Snicket
281. “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.” – Esther M. Friesner.
282. “Siblings are a volume of childhood memories; a nostalgia that cannot be easily deleted.” — Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
283. ” I don’t need a best friend; my brother is my best friend”
284. My brother, my all-time favorite person.
285. My little brother played drums, so we had a drum set over at my house. - Synyster Gates
286. We are brother and sister. But, neither anyone of us was given any choice. But, we both share the perfect bond.
287. “Having an elder brother like you is like having a guardian angel always looking after me and saving me from troubles! Happy birthday to you!”
288. I know I was the troublemaker all the time. Because you’re there to solve everything at the end, for me.
289. “Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherish relationships.” ― Wes Adamson
290. “When everyone leaves you. Turn your back, your brother and sister are right behind you”
291. Brothers aren't simply close; brothers are knit together. - Robert Rivers
292. You keep dreaming of the superheroes. While I live with him, he’s my brother.
293. Never make a companion equal to a brother. - Hesiod
294. “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time.” — Proverbs 17:17
295. You never get older to take another ride with your siblings.
296. We are commanded to seek out those who are lost. We are to be our brother’s keeper. - Joseph B. Wirthlin
297. Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you. - Anonymous
298. Isn’t it strange that brothers can the sweetest of friends and the most bitter of all rivals at the same time? Love you brother!!!
299. My brother and I fight like heart and mind.
300. My brother is really, really slow. - Usain Bolt
301. “Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.”
302. A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. - Marian Sandmaier
303. I got the best deal. I got a friend along with a brother.
304. In childhood’s garden, seeds sown by brothers bear the sweetest fruit. Love you, bro!!!
305. “We came into the world like brother and brother, and now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” — William Shakespeare
306. “Always and no matter what brothers and sisters are there for each other in times of troubles.“
307. “I have a cute brother, but he’s also annoying.”
308. “My brother is my best friend and nothing is stronger than family.” — Robert Cheeke
309. “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” – Alice Walker
310. “Little brothers are meant to bring laughter, pranks, and fun to your life. You have done all of the above, plus more! Happy Birthday!”
311. “Love for a sibling is unlike anything else in the world.” “No affection compares to that of a brother.”
312. If parents are the heart of the family, then sister and brother might be the hands and feets.
313. “Your sibling is your closest compatible organ donor.”
314. “Do you know what friendship is…it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand.”- Victor Hugo
315. “It’s strange how sisters can be saviors or strangers and sometimes a bit of both.”
316. Without any doubt, I can tell you are the best brother. I wish your dreams come true this year, and you have the most fun-filled birthday ahead!
317. “Sister is our first friend and second mother.” — Sunny Gupta
318. “It's a compliment for me when people say, like brother, like sister.”
319. “A brother will always stand by you.”
320. Every person whether he is Hindu, Muslim, or Buddhist, he is my brother, my sister. - Mother Teresa
321. “Do you know why I hold my brother in such high regard? for the simple reason that he constantly says, “don’t worry, I’m right here for you.”
322. “You are my brother, my best friend, and my biggest support system. Words can’t express my love for you. Happy birthday!”
323. “Though they fight a lot, he can’t see her crying, she cant see him hurt. That’s brother-sister love.”
324. “It’s been said that “a sister is a gift to the heart, a companion to the soul, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
325. “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.” — Unknown
326. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” –Vietnamese Proverb
327. “I don’t say big words to my brother but you are my everything.”
328. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.” — Unknown
329. I have the kindest and most beautiful friend; she is my sister. Happy birthday, baby sister!
330. My brother, my favorite person.
331. “But remember, brothers and sisters / You can still stand tall / Just be thankful / For what you got.” — O’Shea Jackson
332. “Sisters are the best kind of friends – there’s no friend like a sister.”
333. “A sister is a friend you don’t have to avoid the truth with.” — Michelle Malm
334. “I feel like the luckiest person on earth because I have you as my brother. Happy birthday, my darling sibling!”
335. There are always options to make better friends, or change your partner. However, you won’t have the same crazy, loving brother that you already have.
336. “You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.” – Unknown
337. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time. - Proverbs
338. If you want to me appreciate my confidence and dedication, you better thank my brother who taught me be like this.
339. “We have our disagreements, but we’ll always be there for one other.”
340. Maybe he’s never interested in sharing his food. But, you’ll have him when you want to share something during hard times.
341. “More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.”– Linda Sunshine
342. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” -Isadora James
343. “To my most trustworthy advisor, happy birthday! What would I do without you, my little brother!”
344. How could I not love my own brother? I just can’t stand to be with him. - Dave Davies
345. “We’re brother and sister. At the end of the day, I can’t change that.”
346. “Happy birthday, old-timer! As you get older, so do your jokes! But it is fine; I will still put up with them because I love you.”
347. My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. - Mark McKinnon
348. “The bond that binds us is beyond choice. We are brothers. We are brothers in what we share.”- Ursula K. Le Guin
349. “Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life.” Ritu Ghatourey
350. “My younger brother was a big part of my maturation.”
351. “A sister should set her brother up with one of her friends, unless her only friend is her sister.” — Jarod Kintz
352. Growing up, my brother and I were begging for attention. - Jeremy London
353. “Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.” — Ugo Betti
354. You came as an extra member of our family. Your birthday has to be extra special. Enjoy your birthday, and have a great year ahead!
355. “Thanks to my older sister, who broke all the rules, thus creating a new set of rules for me!”
356. “You are a rare species, a brother who never judges me.”
357. “My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. ” -Mark McKinnon
358. “I am wishing a birthday that is as magnificent as can be, for my dear kid brother who is simply the greatest blessing to me.”
359. When there’s a brother like you, no girl can be afraid of anyone in life. You always had my back. Thank you and happy birthday, dear brother!!
360. “We’re brother and sister. At the end of the day, I can’t change that.
361. “One of the most important responsibilities as a sister is irritating your brother 24/7.” — Unknown
362. “Being sister and brother means being there for each other.” -Shellygb
363. “Brotherhood means laying down your life for somebody, really willing to sacrifice yourself for somebody else.” — Tim Hetherington
364. The love between brother and his sister increases over time, and they never feel bored of each other ever.
365. “Having sisters helps you hold on to your history. Just a few people don’t become bored when you speak about your past as you get older.”
366. “No matter what your age difference, your brothers and sisters could become your best friends and will always be there for you.” ― TD Styles
367. “Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother, and support like a friend.” — Unknown
368. “Sometimes your sisters and brothers can fight like cats and dogs.”
369. “A big sister acts as a friend, listener and advisor to her little brothers and sisters.”
370. “You must recognize that the way to get the good out of your brother and your sister is not to return evil for evil.” — Louis Farrakhan
371. “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.”
372. “The funny thing about you is that even though you age, your maturity level always stays the same! Happy birthday, brother!”
373. My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me. - Rod Stewart
374. “Never let an angry sister comb your hair.” — Patricia McCann
375. “We may look old and wish to the outside world, but to each other, we are still in junior school.” – Charlotte Gray
376. There is something special about the brother and sister relationship that not even your best friend can understand or match with.
377. “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” — James Patterson
378. If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you. - Anonymous
379. Wishing you the happiest birthday, my smallest brother. You are also the cutest person in my life. I wish you success and prosperity in life!
380. My parents instilled this value in me as a child. forMy brother. I’m 16 now, and my brother is watching out forPlease.
381. “Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.” – Ugo Betti
382. The memories of my childhood, I’ll forever hold close to my heart… because I had a brother, who supported me from the start. Thanks, bro!
383. “Help your brother’s boat across and your own shall reach the shore.” — Hindu Proverb
384. “May this birthday bring all the success, good luck, love, and happiness in your life. Many happy returns of the day!”
385. “I am able to look back on my amazing childhood because I have a brother.”
386. “Someday, I hope to follow in your footsteps, my remarkable elder brother, because you are an incredible guy!”
387. “Being sister and brother means being there for each other.”
388. Stop fighting. Stop complaining. Take a break and think at least you have a brother/sister.
389. “Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love.” – Chuck Danes
390. “If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother.” Epictetus
391. By default, all men are brothers to each other.
392. My brother is a special influence in my life that I can’t find anywhere else.
393. “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen.
394. “Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something.” — Lemony Snicket
395. Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow. - Michael Morpurgo
396. Siblings by chance. Friends by choice. - Anonymous
397. My parents don’t give a brother as a gift. He’s’ a gift from Almighty God to our family.
398. “Half the time when brothers and sisters wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.”
399. “Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something.”
400. “Hey bro, I always say that I tolerate you. But that is not true. I love you and cherish you so much! Have a happy birthday!”
401. “Sometimes, you have to inform your brother that he will never be famous in a lighthearted manner.”
402. I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy. - Sarah Wynter
403. “Brother, you are one-of-a-kind and I’m lucky to be your sibling.”
404. That’s the function of big brothers, to help their little sisters when their worlds are collapsing. - Susan Beth Pfeffer
405. You can’t stop dreaming about the super heroes. While I live with him, he’s my brother.
406. “From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the best, and I am hoping time starts to slow down, or else you will soon become an old man! Happy birthday!”
407. “I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.”
408. Care is not possible. forYou can love an elder brother as well as an elder sibling.
409. “If I could choose my siblings in my next life, it would still be you my darling sister”
410. “Let’s tell our brothers, i got your back brother.”
411. Dear brother, I can’t thank you enough. You’re the best brother that anyone can ever have. I’m really lucky to have you beside me.
412. My brothers are like unpaid bodyguards on duty 24×7. And I’m feeling secured around, though.
413. “You are a human being of great qualities and virtues, someone I love and respect a lot! Happy birthday!”
414. If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother. - Sami Levenson
415. “I thank God for a sister like you.” – Kate Summers
416. Thank you brother, for being my guide and showing me the right path in life.
417. “Growing old with you by my side is such a joy, my darling brother. I will always love you. Happy birthday!”
418. “You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.”
419. “There is always a chance that he who sets himself up as his brother’s keeper will end up by being his jail-keeper.” — Eric Hoffer
420. “Brother and sisterly love is for eternity.”
421. “Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships.”
422. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”– Terri Guillemets
423. “When a sibling is in danger, “the mildest, drowsiest sister may transform into a tiger.”
424. I always wanted a little brother because I felt like the little brother had to do everything. - Paul Pierce
425. “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.”
426. Don’t think that you’re unattractive or every boy is too shy to propose to you. Perhaps they are afraid of you brothers.
427. “You are a rare species a brother who never judges me.”
428. You don’t need thousands of friends. You just need a best friend. And if not, then just a Brother, probably.
429. Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other. - James Patterson
430. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother…Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.”– Anna Quindlen
431. “I may fight with my sister. But once you lay a finger on them, you’ll be facing me.
432. “Brother who is like a father is truly a blessing, a brother love is like no other.”
433. “A sister is with a thousand friends.”
434. “What strange creatures brothers are!” — Jane Austen
435. “He’s not my brother. He’s my best friend.”
436. A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose. - Anonymous
437. What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. - Esther Friesner
438. Sincere to the core, we fight a lot together. But I miss you when you’re away.
439. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” — Proverb
440. “A ministering angel shall my sister be.” — William Shakespeare
441. “One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
442. “My brother and sister are both older than I am and were born before my father went off to World War I. ” -Douglass North
443. Brothers are playmates at the beginning and best friends for life. - Anonymous
444. “Sisters make the best friends in the world.” – Marilyn Monroe
445. Without you I am nothing, brother. Not sure when can I be that good enough to give back everything you’ve gave me so far.
446. “There’s no love comparable to that of what I have for you, little brother. Happy birthday!”
447. “True brothers are never blood-related. But born of the spirit.”- Lailah Gifty Akita
448. One brother. Millions upon millions of memories.
449. “”God’s Voice rings True in the world through every Brother and Sister upon the earth.” -DavidPaul Doyle, Candace Doyle, The Voice for Love
450. You, my brother, will always be my hero, with a cape or without it. Thanks for being so protective of me. Happy birthday, bro!!!
451. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.”
452. Your elder brother is not overprotective, he simply cares for you and loves you without even saying anything.
453. “Happy birthday, brother! Although I am really not sure why we’re celebrating you when it was a mom who did all the hard work!”
454. “It has nothing to do with how they genuinely feel about their sisters what their brothers say to taunt them.”
455. “A friend who always has your back is a true brother.”
456. You have been my bodyguard since birth. At times, I was angry at you. But now I feel lucky to have you as my big brother. Enjoy your birthday!!!
457. “One of God’s greatest gifts to me is my sister.” Every day, I am grateful for her affection.”
458. You’re the best thing that happened in my life, LoveYou, Bro.
459. “The most heartfelt birthday wishes to my big brother! May every day of your life be blessed with hope, prosperity, and love!”
460. “Just before my final year of high school, my brother, sister and I moved with my mother to San Francisco.” ― Eric Allin Cornell
461. “Remember that your siblings are the most likely people to stick with you in the future, so treat them well.”
462. She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead. - Cassandra Clare
463. “I know we fuss and fight, but I love you with all my might. You are my little brother, a treasure like no other. Happy birthday!”
464. “It’s strange how sisters can be saviors or strangers and sometimes a bit of both.” — Amanda Lovelace
465. Brother, you’re not like any other.
466. BrotherFighting is not something sisters can do together. forThey will grow up together.
467. With you, my life has been so colorful and cheerful. I wish you everything you dreamt for in the coming year. Happy birthday!!!
468. When everyone leaves you alone. The brother is there for you, just turn back.
469. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” — Abu Bakr
470. “Sisters share the scent and smells — the feel of a common childhood.” — Pam Brown
471. One brother. Millions of memories.
472. “The only thing big about my big brother is his ego!”
473. “When we were kids, you guided me through childhood. It is no different now as we are getting older. Happy birthday!”
474. “I will always love and respect you, dear brother, come what may. Have a happy and joyous birthday!”
475. “Is friendship something you understand?” As siblings, we are “two fingers on the same hand; two spirits that touch without combining?”
476. Friends are there to have quality time together. Brothers are there to make your life unforgettable.
477. “Brother protecting sister is the purest form of love.”
478. “Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” -Alice Walker
479. “As a little girl, all I wanted was a brother, and then I got you. You are the most precious to me, bro. Have an amazing birthday.”
480. “I smile because you’re my brother and I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.” — Unknown
481. “Sometimes people say they can’t tell me and my sister apart. Here’s a hint: I’m the pretty one.”
482. “The two of us are related. Finally, “I’m unable to alter it.”
483. I’m probably a bit of a cheeky grandson like my brother as well. We both tend to take the mickey a bit much. - Prince William
484. “On your birthday, I just want you to know that you are the most amazing brother in the world. Have a wonderful day!”
485. My brother, only because of him can I feel confident and be strong on my own.
486. “A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother.” ― Benjamin Franklin
487. “Growing up, I revered my brother and still do.”
488. You don’t need thousands of friends. Only one friend is enough. If not, you can always find a friend. Brother, probably.
489. “During life’s journey you will find most sisters and brothers are friends, companions, and support for each other.” — Kate Summers
490. “In some ways, siblings, and especially sisters, are more influential in your childhood than your parents.”– Deborah Tannen
491. “You are a brother like no other.”
492. “Many siblings are like a built-in group of closest buddies.”
493. “My brother is a great role model.”
494. Moreover, if your brother shall trespass against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. - Matthew
495. “Everyone knows that if you’ve got a little sister, you’re going to fight”
496. The greatest advantage of having an elder brother is, you are not clueless, you always have someone to learn from and someone to seek support from.
497. Nothing can stop me from loving my brother. - Brandy Norwood
498. “Happy birthday to my little brother who isn’t so little anymore! What happened to the cute, sweet little kid I grew up with!”
499. “Siblings: As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!” – Catherine Pulsifer
500. When I count my blessings, I count you twice because you’re a double blessing. Happy birthday to the most caring brother in the world.
501. If everyone leaves you alone. The brother is there forYou can just turn around.
502. Sometimes I just wonder whether you’re lucky or I am… to have a brother like you.
503. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” – Amy Li
504. Awkward moment when… a younger brother looks older than you.
505. “Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister”. -Gail Sheeny
506. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” — Amy Li
507. My brother has a unique influence on my life than anyone else.
508. “Brothers are playmates at the beginning and best friends for life.”
509. As the younger brother, I think you always have crushes on your older brother’s girlfriends. - Liam Hemsworth
510. “Some brothers take pleasure in teasing their sisters.”
511. “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” –Jolene Perry
512. “You are not-so-little anymore, but you will always be my precious younger brother. Enjoy your special day, happy birthday!”
513. “We are as close as blood ties allow us to be with our siblings.”
514. I’m grateful for having an ugly brother that makes me look a little more handsome.
515. “Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” – Lilo and Stitch
516. “Happy birthday to my big brother from a visibly younger, funnier, and more attractive sister!”
517. “Talking to your sister is sometimes all the therapy you need. “
518. “Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.”
519. No matter what I can’t thank enough for my brother is with me, when we are lost in the mall. Those four hours remind me of how strong my brother is.
520. All men are brothers to one another, By default.
521. “Some have more than one example to look up to. Others have only their brother.” — Maxime Lagacé
522. “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.”- Ann Hood
523. “Though they fight a lot, he can’t see her crying, she can’t see him hurt. That’s brother-sister love.” — Unknown
524. “You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.” — Deborah Moggach
525. “Having a sister taught me to love and respect women & having an older brother taught me how to treat them.”
526. You are such a cutie that you deserve everything best. Not just today but forever. Wishing you a happy birthday, brother!!
527. May your brother never be with you during the great times. But, he ensures to be with you during the tough times.
528. “While your older siblings will play with and amuse you, you’ll shatter anyone’s skull if they try to get in your way.”
529. “My brother and I fight like heart and mind.”
530. My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. - Anonymous
531. “Because I have a little brother, I have an awesome childhood to rewind.”
532. I wasn’t aware of how much you matter to me, until I spent one day without you.
533. A brother is not a gift to me from my parents. He’s’ a gift from Almighty God to our family.
534. You may look older than me but you’re still my younger brother and that means I can always spank you whenever I feel like it. I love you kiddo”
535. No need for a best friend, or anyone else. My brother is enough. forThe amazing weekend.
536. “Growing up with you was one of the best things that happened to my life. Thanks for being in it. Happy birthday!”
537. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”
538. “A brother’s unconditional love is priceless.”
539. A brother is a friend given by Nature. - Jean Baptiste
540. “Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.” ― Michael Morpurgo
541. “One’s sister is part of one’s essential self, an eternal presence of ones’ heart, soul and memory. ” -Susan Cabil
542. “Sisters. Because we all need someone who will defend us behind our back and then call us on our shit to our face.” — Brooke Hampton
543. No matter what you think, there’s charm being an elder sister to a younger brother.
544. “How do people make it through life without a brother?” — Unknown
545. “One’s sister may be the sole one who has the keys to one’s unencumbered, more essential self,” says the author.”
546. “Just embrace each other and say, “I need you stupid at least to fight with me,” if you’re unhappy with your siblings.”
547. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. -Terri Guillemets
548. “You need to meet my brother to understand that one can be cute and annoying at the same time”
549. “Sometimes, sisters wear your clothing without asking for your permission,” says one sister to another.”
550. Wishing you a euphoric journey towards adulthood. Have a lovely year ahead. Happy Birthday, Bro!!!
551. “It’s OK if I think I’m unattractive. My brother’s presence calms my nerves. Therefore I’m OK.”
552. “Happy birthday to my brother. Here is to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Have a great day!”
553. “There’s no better friend than a sister.” — Mary Engelbreit
554. “Undoubtedly, i have the best brothers.”
555. Who needs a best friend when there’s a loving brother like you. Have a rocking birthday ahead!
556. “Do not copy your sister’s hairstyle without her permission.”
557. When you’re with me I feel like I’m on the right path. Thanks, Brother.
558. A brother forever and a friend for always. We will share a special bond until the last hour. Happy birthday, brother!!
559. “My family is a fantastic place for me to seek refuge. My connection with my siblings is fantastic, and it gives me a sense of home and security.”
560. “Look how good and how pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!” – Psalm 133:1
561. “Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.” – Kim Kardashian
562. “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life.” – Victoria Secunda
563. “Know that all people are your brothers and sisters.”
564. If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother. - Epictetus
565. I hate my brother when he’s doing something wrong to me. But then I realize at least he’s being himself. I am proud to be his brother.
566. “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
567. Thank you for making me happy by always being a part of the family pictures. Wishing you a great year ahead!
568. I knew I was always the troublemaker. Because you’re there to solve everything at the end, forPlease.
569. “Whenever I feel down, I remember I have a little sister and I’m happy again”
570. “We didn’t even realize we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun.” — Winnie the Pooh
571. “Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships.” – Wes Adamson
572. There’s a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal. - Prince Harry
573. “I am eternally grateful for having such an amazing elder brother, and I will always look up to you and respect you! Happy birthday!”
574. “When traveling life’s journey, it’s good to have a sister’s hand to hold onto.” — Unknown
575. “True brothers in spirit.”
576. “Brotherhood man’s oldest competition.”
577. “I miss my brother, and if you won’t fight for the thing that makes you happy, then I am going to fight for you.” Krista Ritchie
578. “It’s like living in Cinderella’s home when you have sisters. Because they don’t like me, I’m beautiful, overworked, and undervalued.”
579. “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day — that’s the most beautiful thing.” — Amaury Nolasco
580. As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there. - Catherine Pulsifer
581. Remember the time when you and your sister start talking on random topics, and then your momma comes, informing… you are both supposed to study.
582. “My brother is my best friend until he tells on me. Then, he’s my worst enemy.”
583. “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.”– Gregory E. Lang
584. “Sisters are like cats. They claw each other all the time but still snuggle up and daydream together.” — Unknown
585. How do we cope with the feeling of missing our siblings when we are geographically far apart from each other?
586. We never have to prove anything to one another, me or my brother.
587. “According to psychology, a girl’s sibling is more critical in her life than her lover.”
588. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
589. “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.” — Gregory E. Lang
590. ” I live with a superhero; he is my brother”
591. “Having an elder brother like you is like opening a present every day! Wish you a birthday filled with joys, dreams, and love!”
592. While I hate my brother, I also love him.
593. “A brother not born of blood can still be a brother in every other way.”
594. “I still remember how you beat up the boys who teased me in kindergarten – my loving and protective brother. Happy birthday!”
595. God blesses him who helps his brother. - Abu Bakr
596. “We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.” — Evelyn Loeb
597. Sister and brother can be the hands and feet of the family if parents are the core.
598. “No life’s worth more than any other, no sister worth less than any brother.” — Michael Franti
599. “They’re half my soul and half my heart. Without my sisters, I’d fall apart.”
600. Everything might change. But my bond with you would remain the same. Many happy returns of the day, brother!!
601. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.”
602. Brother and sister are there for a purpose, to support each other and make the whole family proud.
603. I love my brother so much, he’s just awesome.
604. “Dear brother, we may be afar today, but you are always in my thoughts. Wishing you the best on your special day. Happy birthday!”
605. “To be blessed with a brother like you is one of the biggest joys in a girl’s life. Happy birthday, my sweet brother.”
606. YourElder brother doesn’t overprotect, he just cares forYou and your loved ones are there for you, without you saying anything.
607. “Brothers and sisters are one of the constant things in the lives of many people.” — Richard Branson
608. “Brothers are what best friends can never be.” – Anonymous
609. It’s only and only because of my brother, I enjoy every day like a kid and can make the most out of my life.
610. Truth or lie, he had always chosen the lie, to spare his little brother any unpleasant truth. - Cornelia Funke
611. “Dear brother, you are someone I can comfortably confide in without being judged. Lucky to be your sister!”
612. “Nothing compares to the love of my dearest brother. Happy Birthday!”
613. Even though there have been many times when I’ve taken you for granted, I want you to know that a brother like you is what I’ve always wanted!!
614. The bond that binds us is beyond choice. We are brothers. We are brothers in what we share. - Ursula K. Le Guin
615. “Never let an angry sister brush your hair.”
616. “Brothers and sisters can provide the most encouragement and support when life’s trials get us down. Talk to them!” ― Catherine Pulsifer
617. I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. - Anonymous
618. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. - Richard Bach
619. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” ― Jane Austen
620. You’re the best thing that happened in my life, Love you, Bro.
621. Frankly speaking, We fight a lot when together. But I miss you when you’re away.
622. “Brothers and sisters are separated by distance joined by love.”
623. Glad that I have an elder brother who not only supports me, but also believes in me and never loses hope in myself when I’m not able to trust myself.
624. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
625. “You “revert back to childhood” with your siblings “no matter old you are,” according to folklore.”
626. “In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend.” — Catherine Killigrew
627. “I’ve known every love possible, but as the years stretched out, the love I longed for the most is the one I shared with my sister.”
628. I’m grateful forI am blessed with an ugly brother who makes me look even more handsome.
629. “Even though we grew up and went in separate directions, I want you to know I’ll always take your side no matter what.” – Unknown
630. “We usually eat and drink slower than our siblings so that we may taunt them at the end of the meal when we’re the only one with any left..”
631. “Seeing my brother smile, I forget my tears, and seeing my brother’s tears, I forget my smile.”
632. “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.” — Ann Hood
633. “It is the brothers and sisters who teach one another the lifelong lessons of getting along – or not.”
634. “It’s been said, “Your siblings can fight like cats and dogs at times.”
635. Without you, I don’t know where am i.
636. “You are the best elder sibling I could have wished for, big brother. Happy birthday!”