1. “I love you more than anything in the world and I will always be there for you.”
2. Whenever I think about you, I feel an eternal love in my heart.
3. “You are nothing short of my everything.” – Unknown
4. “I am happy to be with you…”
5. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” –John Lennon
6. “Together with you is my favorite place to be.” – Unknown
7. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
8. I can’t afford to lose you to another, my love please dont give your heart to another.
9. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.” – Unknown
10. Unconditional love is hard to compete with.
11. “You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.”
12. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
13. If I had to choose a fate, it would be you.
14. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens
15. “You are my favorite notification.”
16. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” – Charles de Leusse
17. “No matter how far apart we are, my love for you knows no distance. Sleep tight, my darling.”
18. “There’s no one else I want to be with but you. I love you.”
19. You call it madness, But i call it love- Don Bays
20. “At last… my love has come along. My lonely days are over. And life is like a song.” – Etta James
21. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
22. You may be one of the millions of people in the world, but to me, you are one in a million.
23. “There is no one else in this world that I would rather be with than you – I love you.”
24. “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
25. You gave direction to my life, which I was leading without any direction prior to meeting you.
26. “You are the missing puzzle piece that completes my heart.”
27. “Want to live that beautiful moment with you by looking at a shooting star and holding your hand.” – Anonymous
28. “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered.” – Nicholas Sparks
29. I love you not just for who you are but also for who I am when I am with you. This is why I am in love with you.
30. “I love you. You’re in the very core of my heart. I hold you there like a jewel.”
31. “As you close your eyes tonight, know that my love for you is ever-present and eternal. Sweet dreams, my love.”
32. “The beauty of your life is predicated on the richness of your sensuality.” ― Lebo Grand
33. “Forever is not long enough when it’s spent with you.” -Ralph
34. “You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.” – Unknown
35. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, Is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
36. “Art and love are the same thing: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.”
37. “Love is just a word until someone special comes along and gives it meaning.” – Paulo Coelho
38. “I never knew how to live until I met you. You complete me.” – Unknown
39. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
40. “A promise to you my love,if I am with you, I will take all your trouble. And never let you get upset.” –Unknown
41. “When I hold you in my arms, I feel like I am holding the whole world.”
42. “I love you more than anything in this world, and I hope you know that.”
43. “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
44. “The best thing you can do is fall in love. My life has been changed by falling in love.” – Russell Brand
45. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.”
46. Our dogs will love and admire the meanest of us, and feed our colossal vanity with their uncritical homage.
47. “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.”
48. The love a parent has for a child, there's nothing else like it. No other love so consuming.
49. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
50. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” – Nicholas Sparks
51. “Our conversations are like beautiful lyrics, our laughter is like music.
52. “When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it’s safe inside your mouth.” – Jodi Picoult
53. “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – Don Byas
54. “Thank you for being the most incredible husband a woman could ask for.”
55. “Love brings to life whatever is dead around us.” – Franz Rosenzweig
56. I will make sure i do the needful to be your better half.
57. “Happy is the moment when we sit together, with two forms, two faces, yet one soul, you and I.” – Rumi
58. “There is only happiness in life, to love and to be loved.” – George Sand
59. “I promise to love you forever; every single day of forever.” – Stephenie Meyer
60. “I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.”
61. I have always been waiting to meet you. And I am glad that I met you! I love you!
62. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” – Unknown
63. And I wondered, not for the first time, what patriotism is, what the love of country truly consists of.
64. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.”
65. “Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.”
66. Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.
67. “I still think of you…”
68. “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney
69. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” —Henry David Thoreau
70. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
71. “Love is finding someone you can talk to late into the night.”
72. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
73. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.”
74. A silence hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
75. “I’m so grateful for you, honey. You make my life infinitely better and I love you so much.”
76. “You are my happily ever after, my soulmate, and my best friend. I love you more than words could ever express.”
77. “With you, I feel complete. You are the missing piece of my puzzle, and I am so blessed to have you in my life.”
78. “You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.”
79. “True love is not just a feeling, it is a commitment that lasts a lifetime.” -Unknown
80. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara De Angelis
81. Every part of me loves you beyond infinity!
82. “How amazing it is to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head.”
83. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” – Joey W. Hill
84. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
85. “I miss your smile, your touch, your laughter. I miss you.”
86. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
87. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
88. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
89. “Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
90. Cause you know just what to say
91. “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” — A.R. Asher
92. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
93. “Thank you for being such a loving and supportive husband. I cherish our marriage more than you could ever know.”
94. “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” – E.E. Cummings
95. It’s not so much what you say that counts, it how you make people feel.
96. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
97. “I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.” – Unknown
98. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
99. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.”
100. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” – Jane Austen
101. “Love of my life I thank you for all the happy moments you have given me.” –Unknown
102. The instant I laid eyes on you, I knew it was love at first sight.
103. “If my heart was a canvas, every square inch of it would be painted over with you.”
104. “I love being married to you. You make every day an adventure!”
105. “Darling, let me tell you a secret. In my heart we are always kissing.” - Alexandra Vasiliu
106. “Lost with you, in you, and without you.” — K. Towne Jr.
107. “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost
108. “True love never dies, it is immortal and eternal, and it lives on in the hearts of those who love.” -Unknown
109. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” –Roy Croft
110. I may not be your first date, kiss, or love but I want to be your last everything.
111. There is no one else like you. I love you!
112. “The most fulfilling love life comes from a love of life and a life of love.” – Drew Gerald
113. “Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.”
114. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
115. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
116. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.” – Unknown
117. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” – Dolly Parton
118. “I love you with every beat of my heart.” – Anonymous
119. Love is strong yet too delicate. It can be broken To.You need to be in love to understand this.
120. You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you
121. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
122. “That’s why love stories don’t have endings! They don’t have endings because love doesn’t end.” – Richard Bach
123. “Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.”
124. “Living this life without you will be worthless. I want to stay with you forever and always.”
125. “’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
126. “Our time together is just never quite enough.”
127. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
128. “I love you unconditionally and my love for you is unconditional.”
129. “My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
130. You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again.
131. “Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel, all the things I feel.” ― Sanober Khan
132. “Who would have thought that I would fall for the most beautiful person in this world?”
133. “I am so grateful for the time that I can spend with you. You are the best partner ever. I love you.” – Anonymous
134. “True love never dies, it only gets stronger with separation.” -Unknown
135. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.”
136. “Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.” – Thomas Dewar
137. “I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world...”
138. When your name flashes up on my phone, it causes my heart to beat a little bit faster.
139. “You are the first and last person in my mind…”
140. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
141. “To love is to recognize yourself in another.” – Eckhart Tolle
142. “I will always love you uncondtionally.”
143. “Love doesn’t exactly come with an off switch.”
144. “I’ll never ask you to change for me because you are perfect just the way you are.” – Unknown
145. “I didn’t choose you, my heart did.”- Anonymous
146. “If forever does exist, please let it be you…” – A.R Asher
147. “Part of falling in love with someone is actually falling in love with yourself.”
148. “I loved you, I love you, I will always love you forever and ever.”
149. Come, make your home in my chest, and there won’t be any rent to pay. — Samuel Lover
150. “Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought.”
151. I love you because I love you. No reason is needed for loving.
152. I need you because I love you.
153. “Love is an endless mystery, because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it.”
154. “I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.” —Atticus
155. Heart Touching Quotes: “I met you for a reason…”
156. “I love you because I need you. Like a flower needs the rain.” – Unknown. “
157. “There’s just something about you I’m scared to lose because I know I won’t find it in anyone else.”
158. “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
159. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.”
160. “I don’t know what I did to deserve someone like you in my life, but I’m so grateful for you every day.”
161. Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.
162. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – Elvis Presley
163. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
164. “I love you more than anything in this world, and I promise to love you for all eternity.”
165. You’re my favorite notification.
166. Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.
167. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
168. You are the one and only person in this entire world that I would be devastated to lose.
169. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” –Sophocles
170. To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life. ― Elizabeth Gilbert.
171. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” – Jane Austen
172. “A heaven on earth I have won by wooing thee.”
173. “I love being one half of a romantic couple.” — Julianna Margulies
174. “Am I dreaming? How can an angel like you become the love of my life?” – Unknown
175. “Life’s journey is more beautiful with you by my side. Love you, my better half.”
176. “Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces.” – Rumi
177. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once.” — John Green
178. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” –George Sand
179. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
180. “The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.”
181. “I could start fires with what I feel for you.” — David Ramirez
182. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.”
183. When you breathe I wanna be the air for you
184. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – One Republic
185. Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.
186. “When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it’s safe inside your mouth.”
187. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” —Emily Brontë
188. “True love is when you know someone’s flaws and imperfections, and you still see them as perfect.” – Unknown
189. “You don’t spell it…you feel it.”, said Pooh.”
190. In a relationship, your companion should be loved by you more than you need them.
191. “Forever means a long time, long years. But, I don’t mind spending it by your side.” – Unknown
192. You make me feel so special with the things you do and all that you say.
193. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age, forever.”
194. “My rock, my best friend, my everything. Lucky to call you my husband.”
195. “True love is when you can be yourself with someone, and they love you for exactly who you are.” – Unknown.
196. “I want to let the whole world know that the love of my life is no other than you.” Unknown
197. “Love is eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
198. “A view of the ocean, mountains and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me.” — Aly Aubrey
199. “True love is not just about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship.” – Unknown
200. “You are my dream come true, my everything.”
201. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” – E.E. Cummings
202. “I would not wish any companion in the world but you.”
203. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
204. I adore you in spite of all your flaws and imperfections!
205. For me, you are the “dream that comes true only once in a lifetime.”
206. Heart Touching Quotes: “I need you because I love you…”
207. “Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.”
208. “My love for you is a journey; starting at forever and ending at never.”
209. “I’m missing something in my life, and that something is you.”
210. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
211. “Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.”
212. “All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand.”
213. “You are the missing puzzle piece to my life. Without you, I am incomplete.” – Unknown
214. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.” —Charles de Leusse
215. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis
216. “You’re never too far away…”
217. Live without you is like a tree without blossoms or fruits.- Khalil Gibran
218. “I love you. You’re in the very core of my heart. I hold you there like a jewel.” – L.M. Montgomery
219. “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.” -Annie Kaufman
220. “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
221. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – Scott Adams
222. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” – John Legend
223. “I think that if past lives are real then we have been lovers in every single one of them.
224. “You are the love of my life, and I am grateful for every moment we share. Sleep tight, my love.”
225. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” —Audrey Hepburn
226. “The heart is a thousand-stringed instrument that can only be tuned with Love.”
227. “Love is just a word until someone special comes along and gives it meaning.” - Paulo Coelho
228. All my life I had fantasized about meeting someone just like you. And here I am WITH YOU.
229. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous
230. “You magically captivated my soul.”
231. If you want to accomplish anything in this world, you absolutely have to love who you are.
232. I never want to stop collecting new experiences and learnings with you. — Pierre Jeanty
233. “I miss you so much more than the miles between us.”
234. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”
235. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
236. When you are not around, my heart starts to ache.
237. “Making your dream come true is my dream come true.”
238. “True love is when your heart and your mind are saying the same thing.” – Leanna L. Bartram
239. “The way you smile gives me butterflies…”
240. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
241. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” ― A.A. Milne
242. “One day spent with someone you love can change everything.”
243. “It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
244. “I love you, good night…”
245. You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.
246. “You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.” – Unknown
247. “I love you because you are my home, the place I always want to be.” – Unknown
248. “You make my world a better place, and I am forever grateful for your love, support, and kindness.”
249. Stay with me until the end of my life because I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
250. “I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.”
251. When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is everything.
252. For the first time in my life, I don’t need to make an effort to enjoy myself.
253. “Do I love you because you’re beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you?”
254. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” ― Lebo Grand
255. “As the day comes to an end, know that you are always on my mind and forever in my heart. Sweet dreams, my love.”
256. “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.” – Amie Kaufman
257. “The heart is a strange beast and not ruled by logic.”
258. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” – Unknown
259. You bring joy and happiness into my life. I love you so much.
260. When I am focused on looking at your face, I am oblivious to everything else going on around me.
261. Love is the only thing that makes vastness acceptable for such small beings as we are. — Carl Sagan
262. “Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.” – Osho
263. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
264. “Baby it’s you. You’re the one I love, You’re the one I need, You’re the only one I see.” –Beyonce
265. “Happy is the moment when we sit together, with two forms, two faces, yet one soul, you and I.”
266. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.” – Unknown
267. “We look good together!”
268. “Take my love. I’ll never ask for too much. Just all that you are. And everything that you do.” —Whitney Houston
269. “The love that we give away is the only love we keep.” -Elbert Hubbard
270. When I’m in your company, I really shine as who I am. Thank you for coming into my life and making it worthwhile.
271. “Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”
272. The first time you touched me, I knew i was born to be yours.
273. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” – N.R. Hart
274. “May your dreams be as sweet as you are and filled with the love we share. Good night, my beautiful love.”
275. “I am who I am because of you.” – Nicholas Sparks
276. “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” – Jane Austen
277. “Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.” ― Julianne Moore
278. “That’s love: Two lonely persons keep each other safe and touch each other and talk to each other.”
279. “Thank you for being my constant support and strength. Lucky to have you as my husband.”
280. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”
281. All of me loves all of you.
282. If you can learn to love yourself first, then everything else will fall into place.
283. “Everyone wants to define love, but no one wishes to practice it.” – Mwanandeke Kindembo
284. “I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found.” — Claire LaZebnik
285. “I will always be there for you, my love – thank you for being my husband.”
286. “I am so grateful to have you as my husband – thank you for everything.”
287. “I can’t wait…”
288. “You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me.”
289. “I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.” – Charles de Leusse
290. “You are my song. You are my song of love.”
291. If you steal my heart, I will gladly take yours.
292. The sensation of wanting to kiss you arises each time I gaze into your eyes.
293. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
294. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” –Emily Bronte
295. “I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.” – The Notebook
296. “I trust you, not because you are my friend but because you are the love of my life.” Unknown
297. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
298. “Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.”
299. “Love’s about finding the one person who makes your heart complete.
300. “Happy is the moment when we sit together, with two forms, two faces, yet one soul, you and I.” - Rumi
301. “I hope it’s okay if I love you forever, Jack.”
302. “I love you because you join me in my weirdness.” – Anonymous
303. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” —Roy Croft
304. “I have been searching for you since the day I was born, and when I found you, I felt that I found myself.”
305. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
306. “Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.” – George Jean Nathan
307. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald
308. “I would be lost without you – thank you for being my husband and best friend.”
309. I just called to say I love you
310. “When you depart from me, sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave.”
311. “My heart flutters every time I see your smile. Love you, my charming husband.”
312. “Life is not forever, love is.”
313. “Gratitude is all I have to God for giving you to me.”
314. Heart Touching Quotes: “Trying not to love you makes me love you even more…”
315. You are my melody, and you are my song of love.
316. “Thank you for being the most amazing husband I could ask for – I love you.”
317. “I love you like how potbellied policemen are obsessed with donuts and how chubby kids love ice cream.”
318. “Thank you for being my husband and my best friend. I love you more than anything in the world.”
319. “I will love you until I die…”
320. “I am here; I will always be here. Watching you, loving you.”
321. “As the night envelopes us in its embrace, know that my love for you will never fade. Sweet dreams, my love.”
322. “Together with you is my favorite place to be.”
323. Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.
324. “Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.”
325. “Love is a bridge built between two people.”
326. “People leave traces of themselves where they feel most comfortable, most worthwhile.” – Haruki Murakami
327. “Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and very important.” – Lisa Hoffman
328. I long to know what it is like to love someone the way you do.
329. “Love is not finding someone to live with, it’s finding someone you can’t live without.” – Rafael Ortiz
330. “I love you deeply, madly, unconditionally, forever and ever.”
331. “I’ll never stop loving you. And no matter what is happening, my heart is always with you!”
332. You do not need to be concerned about me because I am already here in your heart.
333. “U and I are always together…”
334. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
335. “I can’t imagine living without you. You are my reason for being.”
336. The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them.
337. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
338. “Your love is the light that guides me through the dark, and I am forever grateful to have you by my side.”
339. “There is madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” - Leo Christopher
340. “I`ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I`ll be allowed to be in yours.”
341. “I’m crazily in love with you and every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
342. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
343. “Thank you for being by my side and sharing your life with me – I love you.”
344. “Love is a combination of care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect and trust.”
345. “If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.” – Unknown
346. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.”
347. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
348. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
349. “I have loved you all my life…”
350. I am the lover of uncontained and immortal beauty.
351. “You are my life and the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than anything else.”
352. “If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?” – Casper
353. “True love never dies, it is the legacy that we leave behind for future generations to cherish.” -Unknown
354. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
355. “Love cannot live where there is no trust.”
356. Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
357. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
358. “Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.” – Jorge Borges
359. “Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.” —Paulo Coelho
360. I don’t care about your past as long as you swear to be MINE FOREVER.
361. “I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.” – Unknown
362. “Thank you for being you and for being such a great husband. I love you more than anything in the world.”
363. “Forever my partner in crime and in life. Love you, hubby!”
364. I want to love you like no one else ever did!
365. Love is the only thing that lifts all my burdens and eases all of my sufferings. And YOU ARE LOVE!
366. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
367. On the lips of lovers, spirit meets spirit. — P. B. Shelley (Percy Bysshe)
368. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.”
369. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” –Robert A. Heinlein
370. How can love of my life quotes be used to express love and affection to someone special?
371. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” – Nicholas Sparks
372. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
373. 31 First Love Quotes with Images
374. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
375. “Loving you was never an option. It was a necessity.”
376. “You’re that part of me I’ll always need.”
377. “Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.”
378. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― Milan Kundera
379. “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
380. “My soul and yours are the same. You appear in me, I in you. We hide in each other.”
381. “Do I love you My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” - William Goldman
382. “You make me happy…”
383. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
384. “True love never dies, it just takes on a different form.” -Unknown
385. Love the animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled.
386. “If I could have anyone in the world, it would still be you.”
387. “I will be the one to kiss you at night
388. “I would be nothing without your unconditional and undying love.”
389. “If I could be with you in my dreams…”
390. “Our time together is the most special thing in the world to me – I love you.”
391. “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”
392. “My soul longs for you…”
393. “When two people are meant to be together, they will be together. It’s fate.”
394. You play the lead role in my life’s movie. And you’ll always be in the leading role as long as I am alive.
395. “I love you for the way you are with me, and the way I am when I am with you.” – Jeanette Winterson
396. “True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time.” -Unknown
397. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates
398. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks
399. Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you but trusting them not to.
400. “I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.” – Unknown
401. “You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.” – Anonymous
402. “When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.”
403. I keep myself busy doing many things to do, but each time i pause, i still think of you.
404. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” – George Burns
405. “Love can neither be bought nor sold – it’s only price is love.”
406. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
407. You came into my life and made it a blooming world to live in.
408. “Live By The Sun, Love By The Moon”: The Two Versions Of You
409. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” – Blaise Pascal
410. “When you have love, you find a way to make things work.”
411. “There is no one else in the world that I would rather be with than you – I love you.”
412. “One day, I caught myself smiling without any reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.”
413. “I look at you and I know love. I look away and I know nothing.”
414. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
415. “Love is the poetry of the senses.”
416. “To the world, you may be just a husband, but to me, you are my world.”
417. You complete me and make me a better person. I love you with all my heart and all my soul.”
418. I swore that I could not possibly love you more than I do right now, but I am sure I shall tomorrow.
419. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
420. “The best proof of love is trust.” – Joyce Brothers
421. “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
422. “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
423. “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey
424. “I want to grow old with you and spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you.” – Unknown
425. “He touched my soul long before I knew what his hands felt like.”
426. You hold a very unique and important place in my heart.
427. “I could start a fire with what I feel for you.”
428. “When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.”
429. “Your voice is my favorite sound.”
430. “Your angelic face leaves me breathless.”
431. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” – Diana Peterfreund
432. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
433. “Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.”
434. We've gotta hold on to what we've got
435. “When someone loves you, it’s like having a blanket all round your heart.”
436. “Love is when someone gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.”
437. “As the stars twinkle above, know that I am thinking of you and sending all my love. Good night, my love.”
438. “’I love you’ means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.”
439. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.”
440. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Anonymous
441. “I can’t imagine my life without you. You’re my world, and I love you more than anything.”
442. “You are the light in my life that guides me through dark times – I love you.”
443. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
444. “He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.” – Demi Lovato
445. My love for you does not go very deep, yet its confines are always expanding.
446. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world, and the whole of my heart.”
447. “My heart beats faster every time I think of you, and I can’t imagine my life without you.”
448. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
449. 7 billion smiles but yours is my favorite.
450. “My heart beats for you, and my thoughts are consumed by you. Have a peaceful and restful night, my love.”
451. “True love is not about how many times you say ‘I love you.’ It’s about how often you show it.” – Unknown.
452. “Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.”
453. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”― Haruki Murakami
454. Come Live in my heart and pay no rent- Samuel Lover
455. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.
456. “Love’s gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted.”
457. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one… you never give up.” – Crazy, Stupid, Love
458. “One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.”
459. “Without love we all like birds with broken wings.”
460. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
461. “You are love of my life, I swear to you with my life.” –Unknown
462. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.”
463. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
464. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
465. “You’re gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.”
466. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
467. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit the Frog
468. “Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.”
469. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” – Haruki Murakami
470. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” – David Wilkerson
471. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Anonymous
472. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
473. “I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.”
474. I know i have not told you this: you are the queen of my heart
475. Without you, life is just a bunch of wasted strokes on a broken pencil.
476. “You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.”
477. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
478. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.”
479. “He is beauty, inside and out. He is the silver lining in a world of darkness. He is my light.”
480. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
481. “The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know if they’ll miss you or forget about you.”— Nicholas Sparks
482. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
483. “True love never dies, it is the fuel that powers the engine of life.” -Unknown
484. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao-Tzu
485. “The love of my life showed me the true meaning of love and what it is capable of doing.” –Unknown
486. “I know that miracles do happen because I met you.”
487. “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.”
488. “I love you more than I love getting drunk. And I really, really love getting drunk.”
489. “You may not be perfect; you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.”
490. I knew from the moment we first met that our time together would last longer than a single day.
491. “Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.” – Unknown
492. “You are nothing short of my everything.”
493. “I cherish our time together and every moment we spend together is special to me.”
494. “Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.”
495. “If it’s possible to send a message from heaven, I’ll get one to you.” – Lurlene McDaniel
496. I love you… I am who I am because of you.
497. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”— Gilbert K. Chesterton
498. “You’re always the hero of my heart and the love of my life.”
499. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
500. “To love is to recognize yourself in another.”
501. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
502. “You are the love of my life, the one I’ve been searching for.”
503. “True love is when you put the needs of the other person above your own, and they do the same for you.” – Unknown
504. “People say that love hurts, but I’m willing to risk everything if it means I can be with you.”
505. “We do not choose who we love but rather our souls choose for us.”
506. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
507. “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness, it would still be dear.”
508. Great Tips on How to Start Over
509. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
510. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
511. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” –David Viscott
512. “I just can’t wait for the love of my life to finally become my legal and one and only wife.” –Unknown
513. “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” – Unknown
514. “Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
515. “The measure of love is to love without measure.”
516. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” ¬– Boy Meets World
517. “Love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
518. “The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.” – Rumi
519. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
520. Even when I am at a loss for words, you are never. — Sarah Dessen
521. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
522. “Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.”
523. You are the only one who can unlock my heart and set it free.
524. “The night may be long, but my love for you is stronger and everlasting. Sleep well, my sweet angel.”
525. “I am so blessed to have you as my husband – thank you for everything.”
526. “The night seems to be falling away, but my love for you can never go away, my love.” – Anonymous
527. Nothing's gonna change my love for you
528. “I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”
529. The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.
530. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” — Emily Dickinson
531. The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best but still loves and accepts you at your worst.
532. “If I ever were to lose you, I’d surely lose myself.” – Pearl Jam
533. “Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”
534. Love doesn’t hurt. Lying, cheating and screwing with people’s feelings and emotions hurt.
535. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” - Rosemonde Gerard
536. “The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.”
537. “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” — The Wedding Date
538. “You are my world and I cannot imagine my life without you – I love you.”
539. “True love never dies, it only gets deeper and more meaningful with time.” -Unknown
540. “Your smile conquers my heart.”
541. “I love you not only for what you have done for me but for what I have done for you.” – Anonymous
542. “You complete me just like the sugar completes sweets.”
543. What we share is true love. I love you my sweetheart
544. “Love is a special feeling and I am lucky to be falling in love with you. Thank you, love.”
545. “I don’t need a fairy tale because I have you.”
546. “Your love is all I need to feel complete.”
547. Its all about new beginnings, laying foundations and building relationships. Everyone we want is facing Us.
548. “Your love is all I need to feel complete.” – Unknown
549. I will stick with you in any situation.
550. “There are only two instances when I will ever want to be with you: now and forever.”
551. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
552. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
553. “There is madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. –Leo Christopher
554. “Love of my life with you I see the colors of the world. Without you my life is nothing but a tragedy.” –Unknown
555. All I wish is for you to grab my hand and lead me to the place that holds your heart.
556. “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
557. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
558. “Love shook my heart like the wind on the mountain rushing over the oak trees.”
559. “Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.” – Tom Freston
560. “You make me complete. I love you so much, I din’t know what love meant until I met you.” – Unknown
561. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
562. “Please don’t doubt my love for you; it’s the only thing I’m sure of.”
563. “The surest way to hurt yourself is to give up on love, just because it didn’t work out the first time.”
564. Choose your relationships wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
565. “Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.” – Unknown
566. “I love you more than words could ever express. You’re my everything, and I can’t imagine my life without you.”
567. “I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.” – Elton John
568. “I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.”
569. “You are the reason for my smile, my joy, and my happiness. I love you more than words could ever express.”
570. “You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My darling.” – Jessie Burton
571. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov
572. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
573. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
574. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt
575. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
576. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
577. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
578. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
579. “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.”
580. “Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” — Truth Devour
581. Keep in mind that the best relationship is one where your love for each other exceeds your requirements.
582. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
583. “That’s why love stories don’t have endings! They don’t have endings because love doesn’t end.”
584. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
585. Heart Touching Quotes: “I love the way you do all those little things…”
586. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
587. “You make me want to be a better man.” —Melvin Udall
588. “My heartbeats are connected with yours forever. I want you to be my lover in every life. – Unknown
589. No matter what happens, My love for you will live on forever.
590. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
591. “Best day of my life…”