1. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
2. “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
3. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.”—Anne Lamott. This is one of the funnier quotes about self-love, but it’s still true!
4. Stay true to yourself because at the end of the day you can't lie to yourself.
5. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”—Richard Bach
6. “I overcame my fear and questioned the Glorious One and said, Lord, is it then true, as the Ape said, that thou and Tash are one? The Lion growled so that the earth shook ... and said, It is false. Not because he and I are one, but because we are opposites, I take to me the services which thou hast done to him, for I and he are of such different kinds that no service which is vile can be done to me, and none which is not vile can be done to him. Therefore if any man swear by Tash and keep his oath for the oath’s sake, it is by me that he has truly sworn, though he know it not, and it is I who reward him. And if any man do a cruelty in my name, then, though he says the name of Aslan, it is Tash whom he serves and by Tash his deed is accepted. Dost thou understand, Child? I said, Lord, Thou knowest how much I understand. But I said also (for the truth constrained me), Yet I have been seeking Tash all my days. Beloved, said the Glorious One, unless thy desire had been for me thou wouldst not have sought so long and so truly. For all find what they truly seek.”
7. “I was told in high school that the last game during your senior year stays with you forever, which is true.” – Jim Otto
8. “I think the currency of leadership is transparency. You’ve got to be truthful. I don’t think you should be vulnerable every day, but there are moments where you’ve got to share your soul and conscience with people and show them who you are, and not be afraid of it.” – Howard Schultz
9. “Sometimes trusting people is like a gamble, you really never know who are true to you.”
10. “Truth can only be seen by those with truth in them. He who does not have truth in his heart. will always be blind to her.”
11. “Speak your truth, even if your voice shakes.” – Robin Sharma
12. “The tongue may hide the truth but the eyes, never!” – Mikhail Bulgakov
13. “Even if you kill an enemy, if it is not based on what you have learned it is not the true Way.”
14. “The need to speak the truth and even to seek it for oneself is only conceivable in so far as the individual thinks and acts as one of a society, and not of any society (for it is just the constraining relations between superior and inferior that often drive the latter to prevarication) but of a society founded on reciprocity and mutual respect, and therefore on cooperation.” ~ Jean Piaget , Reciprocal quotes respect
15. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. ” —Arnold H. Glasgow, businessman
16. “Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. “ George Eliot
17. “As a pastor, you not only practice your faith but share it with the entire community. Thank you for working for a mission greater than yourself, and for being a true leader in the community.” — Unknown
18. You’ve worked so hard to get here. Remember to follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends and the next begins. I am so proud of you.
19. “In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is "in black and white," until later their true colors come out.” ― Anthony Liccione
20. “I’ve studied pathological liars, and anything they say, they believe, and that’s one of the reasons they’re so convincing, because they have no connection with the truth. It’s a dead issue. It’s like they’re color-blind to the truth. So anything that comes out of their mouths is their reality.” – Jane Velez-Mitchell
21. “Somehow we’ve come to equate success with not needing anyone. Many of us are willing to extend a helping hand, but we’re very reluctant to reach out for help when we need it ourselves. It’s as if we’ve divided the world into “those who offer help” and “those who need help.” The truth is that we are both.”
22. When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves—they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true. ” — Cheryl Hughes
23. “Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.” –Steve Maraboli
24. Birthdays are a special time to celebrate another year of life. I am so grateful for each day I get to spend with you. My wish for you is that all of your dreams come true. Happy Birthday!
25. A good man or woman will be honest no matter how painful the truth is
26. There’s just some magic in truth and honesty and openness. – Frank Ocean
27. I really mean when I say my biggest fear in early recovery was that I would never have fun again. The beautiful truth is that recovery has given me freedom and the confidence to go out in the world and leave my own mark. – Tom Stoddart
28. The mirror is the worst judge of true beauty” ― Sophia Nam
29. “A pastor is a true example of a man who earnestly seeks to serve the Lord with all of his heart and with a spirit of excellence. Accept my sincere appreciation for your countless hours of labor in love for this ministry and your faithful dedicated service to God.” — Unknown
30. The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed.
31. It takes strength and courage to admit the truth. – Rick Riordan
32. “Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.”
33. “So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand.”
34. “Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure.” — Bob Marley
35. “If we are unfaithful to true self. we will extract a price from others. We will make promises we cannot keep. build houses from flimsy stuff. conjure dreams that devolve into nightmares. and other people will suffer – if we are unfaithful to true self.”
36. “Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.” – George R.R. Martin
37. "I'm not mean, I'm brutally honest. It's not my fault truth hurts. Here's a band-aid.
38. “I do really believe that like so many liars, there is a real substratum of truth behind her lies.” – Agatha Christie
39. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.” – Michelle Obama
40. “Three things cannot be long hidden; the sun, the moon, and the truth.” – Confucius
41. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” —Dr. Seuss
42. “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
43. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters”
44. “Unfortunately, in today’s world, a liar seems to be more reliable than a truthful, honest man.” – Munia Khan
45. “Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.” – Unknown
46. Value your true identity openly.
47. "Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.” — Anonymous
48. “I would define true courage to be a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger. and a mental willingness to endure it.” – William Tecumseh Sherman
49. “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It’s discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.” – Thomas S. Monson
50. “I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.”
51. “The truth that is suppressed by friends is the readiest weapon of the enemy.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
52. “He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth.” – Khalil Gibran
53. “Only the truth of who you are. if realized. will set you free.” – Eckhart Tolle
54. “A true friend remains a friend even when you don’t deserve to have one.” – Evan Esar
55. “Oh soul, you worry too much. You have seen your own strength. You have seen your own beauty. You have seen your golden wings. Of anything less, why do you worry? You are in truth the soul, of the soul, of the soul.”
56. “The trick of it. she told herself. is to be courageous and bold and make a different. Not change the world exactly. just the bit around you. Go out there with your double-first. your passion. and your new Smith Carona electric typewriter and work hard at … something. Change lives through art maybe. Write beautifully. Cherish your friends. stay true to your principles. live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved if at all possible. East sensibly. Stuff like that.” ~ David Nicholls
57. Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.
58. Birthday candles are like wishes, so make sure to blow them all out so that all of your dreams come true. Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
59. “We all have defining moments. It is in these moments that we find our true characters. We become heroes or cowards; truth tellers or liars; we go forward or we go backward.” – Robert Kiyosaki
60. “The truth about who we are lives in our hearts.”
61. "The course of true love did never run smooth.. — William Shakespeare,. A Midsummer Night's Dream
62. “I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me, because your actions spoke the truth.” — Unknown
63. “The Pagan stories are all about someone dying and rising, either every year, or else nobody knows where and nobody knows when. The Christian story is about a historical personage, whose execution can be dated pretty accurately, under a named Roman magistrate, and with whom the society that He founded is in a continuous relation down to the present day. It is not the difference between falsehood and truth. It is the difference between a real event on the one hand and dim dreams or premonitions of that same event on the other.”
64. “A narcissist paints a picture of themselves as being the victim or innocent in all aspects. They will be offended by the truth. But what is done in the dark will come to light. Time has a way of showing people’s true colours.” — Karla Grimes.
65. “Always tell the truth or the truth will tell on you.” ~ Frank Sonnenberg
66. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. ” – Albert Einstein
67. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” ~ Elisabeth Foley
68. Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love. – Mandy Hale
69. “To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me”
70. “A half-truth is the worst of all lies because it can be defended in partiality.” ~ Solon
71. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” —Albert Einstein, physicist
72. “I’d rather hear an ugly truth rather than an obscure lie.” – Ana Monnar
73. “Every violation of truth is not only a sort of suicide in the liar, but is a stab at the health of human society.”
74. “Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its own advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints, it isn’t happy with injustice, but it is happy with the truth.”
75. Once you fall in true love, you smile daily with tears in your eyes.🥀
76. “Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him or around him and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect, he ceases to love.” — Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
77. Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart, stay true and you will find someone who likes you for being you
78. “No matter how you hope, no matter how you try, you can’t make truth out of a lie.”
79. “Observe well how the word ‘narcissism’ is often used into marriages. The victims are often those who have separated with their significant other, rather than being on good terms with them. Therefore, we must dig deeper to the core of the word and discover its true meaning. In return, we will get a glimpse of our mentality and the main attributes that drive us to label each other with that conflicted word.” ~ Mwanandeke Kindembo
80. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
81. I believe that a life of integrity I the most fundamental source of personal worth. I do not agree with the popular success literature that says that self-esteem is primarily a matter of mindset, of attitude that you can psych yourself into the peace of mind. Peace of mind comes when your life is in harmony with true principles and values and in no other way. - Stephen Covey.
82. “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
83. Find out who you are and be that person. That's what your soul was put on this earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.
84. “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” – W.T. Purkiser
85. I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.” – Steve Maraboli
86. “I’m not upset that you lied to me. I’m upset for knowing the truth already.” – Unknown
87. “Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.”
88. “It hurts the most when you know the truth already, and that person who’s very close to you keeps telling lies to you.”
89. There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer. ― Rhonda Byrne
90. “Our biggest fear is not in expressing the truth but that we will be attacked or belittled because of our truth.” —Kelli Wilson, organizer and entrepreneur, in The Clutter Breakthrough: Your Five-Step Solution to Freedom from Clutter Forever
91. Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.”
92. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway
93. “Why, Katie wondered, eyeing them at the altar, is false love so proud, and true love so fearful?”
94. “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit”- Nelson Henderson
95. “Any time we listen to true self and give the care it requires, we do it not only for ourselves but for the many others whose lives we touch.” – Parker L. Palmer
96. It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something unless they lose it. Orochimaru
97. “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” – Spencer Johnson
98. No one believes a liar. Even when she’s telling the truth. – Sara Shepard
99. “Real love means remaining truthful, even when you have all the opportunity in the world to hurt someone.” —Michael Hayssus
100. “We are to give (and take) true love without falling into the narcissistic habit of only trying to take it in.” ~ Criss Jami
101. The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth. Lao Tzu
102. “To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth—not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source.” – Debbie Ford
103. “We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter.” – Denis Diderot
104. “The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him.” ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky
105. “It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they’re destined to be.” —Michelle Yeoh
106. “Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter.”
107. “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”– Kahlil Gibran
108. “Others can’t always define your true identity. They see what they ‘want’ to see but beyond your mess, God sees the beauty He created and still thinks it’s good!”― Chinonye J. Chidolue
109. ″‘Oh Elmer. ’ gasped an old elephant. ‘You’ve played some good jokes but this has been the biggest laugh of all. It didn’t take you long to show your true colours.‘”
110. “Just make sure you’re staying true to yourself. and do what you think is good in that craft or field and then let everything else fall where it falls.” – Brian Regan
111. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” ~Elizabeth Gilbert; Eat, Pray, Love
112. “One lie is enough to question all truth.” – Anonymous
113. “The Almighty appeared on earth as a helpless human baby, needing to be fed and changed and taught to talk like any other child. The more you think about it, the more staggering it gets. Nothing in fiction is so fantastic as this truth of the Incarnation.” -J.I. Packer
114. The truth doesn't always set you free; people prefer to believe prettier, neatly wrapped lies. - Jodi Picoult
115. “Like a protective barrier. I had erected walls in my mind and mannerisms. There. at that moment. I felt the need to tear them down. to reveal my true self. As if my life would not have meaning unless I unleashed my true self on the world.”
116. “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.” —Abraham Lincoln, former U.S. president
117. “There were lies we told to save ourselves, and then there were lies we told to rescue others. What counted more, the mistruth, or the greater good?” – Jodi Picoult
118. “The slickest way in the world to lie is to tell the right amount of truth at the right time and then shut up.” – Robert A. Heinlein
119. Your true traveler finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty-his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure. – Aldous Huxley
120. “Above all. be true to yourself. and if you cannot put your heart in it. take yourself out of it.” – Unknown
121. “Half a truth is often a great lie.” – Benjamin Franklin
122. “The best definition I know of ideology is when you take a part of the truth and make it the whole. In doing so, you imprison your own mind and heart in lies that drive you to anger and anxiety. It promises freedom but produces the opposite. It does not expand and liberate the soul but shrinks and enslaves”
123. "I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees, but to be quite upfront and completely truthful you make my body forget it has knees at all.” —Tyler Knott Gregson
124. It takes courage and strength to be empathetic, and I’m very proudly an empathetic and compassionate leader. I am trying to chart a different path, and that will attract criticism but I can only be true to myself and the form of leadership I believe in.” — Jacinda Ardern
125. “Deceit for personal gain is one of history's most recurring crimes. Man's first step towards change would be thinking, counter-arguing, re-thinking, twisting, straightening, perfecting, then believing every original idea he intends to make public before making it public. There is always an angle from which an absolute truth may appear askew just as there is always a personal emotion, or a personal agenda, which alienates the ultimate good of mankind.”
126. On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day day be filled with patriotic spirit!
127. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.” Samuel Butler
128. “Open the window of your mind. Allow the fresh air, new lights, and new truths to enter.” – Amit Ray
129. The truth is many of us have been socialized to think that if we are not the very best, if we are not at the top 1 percent of whatever it is we do, then we are not good enough. To reinforce this already pervasive mental model, society has established a competitive hierarchy for just about everything. – Elizabeth Thornton
130. “False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” ― Richard Burton
131. Overall I think that the most important thing is to have true friends, and always to stay true to yourself.
132. “Weight is not an effective measure of attractiveness, moral character, or health. The real enemy is weight stigma, for its stimatization and fear of fat that causes the damage and deflects attention from true threats to our health and well-being.”- Linda Bacon
133. “When someone shows you their true colors, trust your instincts, and don't all of a sudden become colorblind. ” — Christine E. Szymanski
134. “By staying true to yourself. you keep your energy high and clear. and you provide inspirational role modeling for other healers and helpers.” – Doreen Virtue
135. Truthful words are not beautiful; beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good.
136. “As we apprentice ourselves to the way of nature, we begin to understand that all of life is in a continuous cycle of giving and receiving. It is the honouring of this cycle that makes us feel at home in ourselves and in relation to the rest of nature. In order to experience true belonging, we must not only acknowledge the gifts we are receiving, but also give our beauty away, no matter how it may be received by others.”
137. “By staying true to yourself. you keep your energy high and clear. and you provide inspirational role modeling for other healers and helpers. Integrity toward yourself is a gift to the world.” ~ Doreen Virtue
138. The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.
139. I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing to me because your actions spoke the truth.”
140. “A great man does not seek applause or place; he seeks for truth; he seeks the road to happiness, and what he ascertains, he gives to others.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
141. “Faith is universal. Our specific methods for understanding it are arbitrary. Some of us pray to Jesus, some of us go to Mecca, some of us study subatomic particles. In the end we are all just searching for truth, that which is greater than ourselves.”
142. “Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.” – Edward Abbey
143. Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth. Pablo Picasso
144. If you don’t want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today. – Bruce Lee
145. “In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” ~ Hans Nouwens
146. “Baby brothers are small. Baby brothers are cute. But they can be a pain, and that is the truth.”—Shelia Sweeny Higgingson
147. “My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” – Dave Barry
148. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”
149. “The truth is unless you let go. unless you forgive yourself. unless you forgive the situation. unless you realize that the situation is over. you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli. ‘Unapologetically You: Reflections On Life And The Human Experience’. 2013
150. “Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance.” – Brené Brown
151. “When a person is connected to its true essence. there is nothing more rewarding than continuously developing it; there is no money that can buy the pleasure of putting into practice the talents each person has.”
152. “No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
153. On your birthday, take time to reflect on all you have accomplished in your short time on this earth. You have already made such a positive impact on your family and friends. Mom is wishing a birthday filled with all of your dreams coming true!
154. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”– Kahlil Gibran
155. Nature is unforgiving. You hear people say that all the time. It’s true though. There aren’t true rewards and there aren’t really punishments. There is only the circle of life that continues to run through over and over. There are consequences for being too old, too young, or too infirmed. Yet, there are no punishments.
156. When you cheat on someone who would do anything for you, you’re cheating yourself out of true loyalty
157. It's important to stay true to yourself. Have fun with fashion instead of letting it dictate.
158. “There is no living thing that is not afraid when it faces danger. The true courage is in facing danger when you are afraid. and that kind of courage you have in plenty.” – L. Frank Baum
159. To enjoy the true beauty of life you need an accepting heart, a forgiving mind and a willing spirit.”― Debasish Mridha
160. “The truth rises to the surface like oil on water.” – A Slovak Proverb
161. “If you are not gossiping among yourselves, you are not true friends. Have you shared how bad your other half is with your besties? Of course, only your besties know how you are, and your better half is. And for the rest of the world, you are a sweet couple.”
162. I am enough. I am full of sparkle and of compassion. I genuinely want to make the world a better place. I love hard. I practice kindness. I am not afraid of the truth. I am loyal, adventurous, supporting, and surprising. I am enough. I make mistakes, but I own them and I learn from them. And sometimes I make a lot of mistakes. But I am enough. – Molly Mahar
163. “Your true life is the one that would be the greatest gift you could give to others.”
164. “Don’t ever quit. Never quit. Never show anybody you’re hurt. Grin and walk through the cannon smoke. It will drive them up the wall. You always stay true to your own principles. You always believe in your gift. God doesn’t make mistakes when he presents someone with a gift like that. It’s there for a reason. Tell the naysayers. those who reject you. to drop dead! Who cares?” ~ James Lee Burke. Always stay true quotes
165. Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight, basically mother stating the truth and daughter taking her own sweet time coming around. — Barbara Delinsky, Sweet Salt Air
166. “If we are true to ourselves, we can not be false to anyone.”
167. “Be kind to your body, gentle with your mind and patient with your heart. Stay true to your spirit, cherish your soul and never doubt yourself. You are still becoming, my love, and there is no one more deserving of the nurturing grace of your love.” – Becca Lee
168. “To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them. ” – Amanda Scarborough
169. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
170. “Living with integrity means: Speaking your truth. even though it might create conflict or tension.”
171. “Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.” – Ice Cube
172. “I always look forward to Sunday; a day to offer my thanks; to give glory to the one true God of the universe and the puirveyor of all peace.” — Byron Pulsifer
173. “God planted within women something divine that expresses itself in quiet strength, in refinement, in peace, in goodness, in virtue, in truth, in love, and all of these remarkable qualities find their truest and most satisfying expression in motherhood.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
174. The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies. Thomas Jefferson
175. “Lies sound like facts to those who’ve been conditioned to mis-recognize the truth.”
176. “The ability to ask questions is the greatest resource in learning the truth.” – Carl Jung
177. “Everything I read about hitting a midlife crisis was true. I had such a struggle letting go of youthful things and learning how to exist and have enthusiasm while settling into the comfort of an older age.” — David Bowie
178. “When people don’t tell you the truth, what they really are saying is they don’t value you or their relationship with you enough to be honest.” – Shannon L. Alder
179. “It’s wise to be kind. It’s wiser to be kind and truthful.” ― Maxime Lagacé
180. “Star Light, star bright, you are the first and last I think of tonight. Good night, my true love.” – Unknown
181. “Women do certain things and men do certain things. And we live in a world now where the whole idea of the roles has been conflated to the fact where if I come along and say women are better with children and men are better at fighting, that I’m somehow f*cking sexist when it’s clearly true.”
182. “If a thousand old beliefs were ruined in our march to the truth we must still march on.” – Stopford Brooke
183. “As new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times.” – Thomas Jefferson
184. “Because the truth is that my God is coming back. When he arrives I’ll be waiting for him with a shotgun. And I’m keeping the last shell for myself.”
185. “People ask me why is it so hard to trust others? The real question is, why is it so hard for people to tell the truth?”
186. Wisdom is found only in truth. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
187. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves- alone we find it with another.” —Thomas Merton
188. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
189. “A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg, even if you’re cracked.”
190. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.” — Jerry Seinfield
191. “All great truths begin as blasphemies.” – George Bernard Shaw
192. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” ~ Dr. Seuss
193. “Lies are not rooted in the mind in the way truth is.”
194. “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.” Dalai Lama
195. True belonging is the spiritual practice of believing in and belonging to yourself so deeply that you can share your most authentic self with the world and find sacredness in both being a part of something and standing alone in the wilderness. True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are.
196. “I wish for all of your wishes to come true. Happy birthday!”
197. “Why? Why does what was beautiful suddenly shatter in hindsight because it concealed dark truths? Why does the memory of years of happy marriage turn to gall when our partner is revealed to have had a lover all those years? Because such a situation makes it impossible to be happy? But we were happy! Sometimes the memory of happiness cannot stay true because it ended unhappily. Because happiness is only real if it lasts forever? Because things always end painfully if they contained pain. conscious or unconscious. all along? But what is unconscious. unrecognized pain?” ~ Bernhard Schlink
198. “We all have defining moments. It is in these moments that we find our true characters. We become heroes or cowards; truth-tellers or liars; we go forward or we go backward.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
199. “The world can show you the truth, but no one can force you to accept it.”
200. Truth without love is harshness; it gives us information but in such a way that we cannot really hear it. Love without truth is sentimentality; it supports and affirms us but keeps us in denial about our flaws. – Timothy Keller
201. “Single Moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a defender, a protector, a true Superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.”
202. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” – Abraham Lincoln
203. “In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is ‘in black and white,’ until later their true colors come out.” ―Anthony Liccione
204. “Jokes? There are no jokes. The truth is the funniest joke of all.” – Muhammad Ali
205. “Always stay true to yourself. Some people will like it. some people won’t. Life goes on.” ~ Carmelo Anthony
206. Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. — Dr. Seuss
207. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true–hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.” – Ray Bradbury
208. “I used to believe, in the deepest part of me, that there was something irreparably wrong with me. And love was a lie. Now I’m beginning to see that love is the truth, and the darkness is a lie.”
209. “Courage and kindness, loyalty, truth, and helpfulness are always the same and always needed. ”
210. “I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.” Bad Bunny
211. “Come from the heart. the true heart. not the head. When in doubt. choose the heart. This does not mean to deny your own experiences and that which you have empirically learned through the years. It means to trust your self to integrate intuition and experience. There is a balance. a harmony to be nurtured. between the head and the heart. When the intuition rings clear and true. loving impulses are favored.”
212. “She used to tell me that a full moon was when mysterious things happen and wishes come true. ” – Shannon A. Thompson
213. “Sometimes the memory of happiness cannot stay true because it ended unhappily.” ~ Bernhard Schlink
214. “My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional.” – Mark McKinnon
215. “Art, whose honesty must work through artifice, cannot avoid cheating truth.” — Adrienne Rich
216. “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
217. ″ ‘I never let the truth break me before, and I’m not about to start now.’ As awful as it was, as difficult to swallow as it might be, knowing was always better than not knowing.”
218. “With this note, I want to tell you that I am there for you to support you at every step, and I want all your dreams to come true. Good morning.”
219. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.
220. "The source of a true smile is an awakened mind."- Thich Nhat Hanh
221. “Here’s a truth: principled leaders solve moral problems. They have the courage to act rightly. They consistently demonstrate principled conduct under pressure.”
222. “Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.” – Khaled Hosseini
223. “It takes a special kind of person to be a hater, but only a true loser will give the impression of being your friend while resenting every progress/success in your life.” ― Cory Stallworth
224. “What if the formula “more stuff equals more happiness” is bad math? What if more stuff often just equals more stress? More hours at the office, more debt, more years working in a job I don’t feel called to, more time wasted cleaning and maintaining and fixing and playing with and organizing and reorganizing and updating all that junk I don’t even need. What if more stuff actually equals less of what matters most? Less time. Less financial freedom. Less generosity, which according to Jesus is where the real joy is. Less peace, as I hurry my way through the mall parking lot. Less focus on what life is actually about. Less mental real estate for creativity. Less relationships. Less margin. Less prayer. Less of what I actually ache for? What if I were to reject my culture’s messaging as a half-truth at best, if not a full-on lie, and live into another message? Another gospel?”
225. I am sick of liars, I am sick of people who pretend to be something they’re not. I’m tired of the lies we tell ourselves and see as truth. We are our own worst enemies and we lie to both others and ourselves.
226. “When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.” – Robin Hobb
227. “Be yourself. Be true to that, to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward.” ― Nora Roberts
228. So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
229. “The truth is rarely pure and never simple. Modern life would be very tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossibility!”
230. “I’d rather hear an ugly truth, rather than an obscure lie.” — Ana Monnar
231. “Sometimes people will sit and listen to your testimony and never share what they are experiencing which could be similar never realizing that in sharing and in accepting the truth walls come down, growth happens and that brings a new perceptive helping them grow in or out of their situation.”―Germany Kent
232. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.” –
233. “If what he said was the truth, it broke her heart. If what he said was a lie, it was broken anyway.” – Christine Feehan
234. “One lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truths.” ― Al David
235. Being true to yourself really means being true to all the complexities of the human spirit.
236. “I’m not mean. I’m honest. Nobody is ever straightforward. But sometimes people need to hear the truth.”
237. “As I began to love myself. I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living my own truth. Today I know this is authenticity.” Charlie Chaplin
238. “Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.”— Og Mandino
239. It is true that one friend who used to mean the world to you and now you can’t trust a single word that comes out of their mouth.
240. If any man seeks for greatness, let him forget greatness and ask for truth, and he will find both.
241. “You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.” — Bob Marley
242. “Life is funny. Things change. people change. but you will always be you. so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
243. “Don’t lie to me unless you are absolutely sure that I will never find the truth.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
244. Andy Warhol was the most successful and popular artist in pop art. He found true beauty in nature. One of his favorite artists was the great Ansel Adams. He found inspiration in a soup can because he found the irony in our new industrial art. It was never about being original for him, it was about pointing us away from the culture we began pursuing.
245. “Nothing possesses greater magnetism than the simple truth well spoken.” – James Lendall Basford
246. “I hate liars so much. Tell me the truth and I’ll get over it.. You can lie to me, but I’m bound to find out sooner or later.”
247. Every true and deep love is a sacrifice.
248. “The most dangerous liars are those who think they are telling the truth.”
249. “If an offense comes out of the truth. better is it that the offense come than that the truth be concealed.”
250. “Treat yourself as if you already are enough. Walk as if you are enough. Eat as if you are enough. See. look. listen as if you are enough. Because it’s true.” – Geneen Roth
251. “One of the tasks of true friendship is to listen compassionately and creatively to the hidden silences. Often secrets are not revealed in words, they lie concealed in the silence between the words or in the depth of what is unsayable between two people.”
252. “Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth. ”
253. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent van Gogh
254. “When people don’t tell you the truth what they really are saying is they don’t value you or their relationship with you enough, to be honest.” ― Shannon L. Alder
255. “Every true and deep love is a sacrifice.”- Carl Jung
256. You always have to stay true to yourself.
257. “Happily, at forty-six I still feel as experimental and on the verge of getting at the truth as ever”- Virginia Woolf
258. “Fake friends show their true colors when they don’t need you anymore. Be aware.”
259. “People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe.” —Andy Rooney, radio and TV writer and broadcaster
260. “Good morning to the man who makes my wishes and desires come true, and brings joy and happiness to my life.”
261. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.”
262. “People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the WRONG people is the loneliest thing in the world.”
263. “Suffering in search of truth gives true meaning to the truth.”
264. “We are awakened to the profound realization that the true path to liberation is to let go of everything.” – Jack Kornfield
265. "A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.” — Doug Larson
266. “I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.” – Bad Bunny
267. “In a true you-and-I relationship, we are present mindfully, nonintrusively, the way we are present with things in nature.We do not tell a birch tree it should be more like an elm. We face it with no agenda, only an appreciation that becomes participation: ‘I love looking at this birch’ becomes ‘I am this birch’ and then ‘I and this birch are opening to a mystery that transcends and holds us both.” ― David Richo, When the Past Is Present: Healing the Emotional Wounds that Sabotage our Relationships
268. Leo Rosten is saying here that life’s true purpose is not just being happy, but to make sure you have made a difference. That you have done something that matters.
269. “There’s nothing so kingly as kindness, and nothing so royal as truth.” – Alice Cary
270. Only the truth of who you are, if realized, will set you free. Click to tweet!– Eckhart Tolle
271. “Our job is not to deny the story, but to defy the ending—to rise strong, recognize our story, and rumble with the truth until we get to a place where we think, ‘Yes. This is what happened. This is my truth, and I will choose how this story ends.’”
272. “When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong and you’ll finally see the truth- that hero lies in you.” ~ Mariah Carey
273. “I’m not cruing because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.” – Steve Maraboli
274. “Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.”
275. “If you want to have a healthy mind, you must feed your mind with truth.” —Rick Warren, pastor and author
276. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”― Abraham Lincoln
277. “Probably the most neglected friend you have is you. And yet every man, before he can be a true friend to the world, must first become a friend to himself.” —L. Ron Hubbard
278. When they say the sky's the limit to me that's really true. Michael Jackson
279. We are complex beings who wake up every day and fight against being labeled and diminished with stereotypes and characterizations that don’t reflect our fullness. Yet when we don’t risk standing on our own and speaking out, when the options laid before us force us into the very categories we resist, we perpetuate our own disconnection and loneliness. When we are willing to risk venturing into the wilderness, and even becoming our own wilderness, we feel the deepest connection to our true self and to what matters the most.
280. “Only a true friend will tell you to your face, what others are saying behind your back.”
281. "Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment."
282. “The truth is that the universe has been answering you all of your life, but you cannot receive the answers unless you are awake.”
283. “To my brother, a true gentleman, Happy Birthday. I look up to you so much, brother, thank you for being such a positive influence in my life. Wishing you all the best today and always!”
284. “You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.”
285. “Happiness, in truth, lies within you. Starting from you and ending with you.” ~ Invajy
286. Dreams are lovely but they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral, pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It's hard work that makes things happen. It's hard work that creates change. — Shonda Rhimes
287. “Do you know that it cost us less to recruit and use up a real snuff whore than it does to set up and run a virtual equivalent format? Real human flesh is cheaper than a machine. It’s the axiomatic truth of our times.”
288. Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.
289. “Regardless of others’ reactions. do your best to stay true to yourself. Make the choices that allow you to look in the mirror and feel good about the person gazing back at you.” ~ Steve Pavlina
290. “The world just wants your authentic truth.” — Gabby Bernstein
291. “A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy can live.”– Bertrand Russell
292. “I have the true feeling of myself only when I am unbearably unhappy.”
293. Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.
294. “Sometimes, Miss Jarmond, it’s not easy to bring back the past. There are unpleasant surprises. The truth is harder than ignorance.”
295. The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren’t worth the truth
296. “Proclaim the truth and do not be silent through fear.”
297. “Scare the world: Be exactly who you say you are and tell the truth.” – Iain Cain Thomas
298. “Many of us live in two worlds when it comes to relationships. In one we have connection without truth; in the other we have truth without connection.” – Henry Cloud
299. “Gratitude for the present moment and the fullness of life now is the true prosperity.”
300. “Life is simple if you realize which lane you ought to be in. Know your lane and keep true there. All of us belong someplace, don’t attempt to trim your self to suit the place you don’t belong.” ― Piet Ntema
301. “It is always helpful to remain honest and truthful in the face of difficulty. “
302. “Self-lies are false friends we look to for comfort and protection, and for a short time, they may make us feel better, but we can only keep the truth at bay for so long.” – Susan Forward
303. “As I look back on my own life, I recognize this simple truth: The greatest opportunities were the scariest lions. Part of me has wanted to play it safe, but I’ve learned that taking no risks is the greatest risk of all.” ~ Mark Batterson
304. “Here is your truth. You have God within you. Live from that place and all will be well.” – Wayne Dyer
305. On this special day, all I wish for you is that your dreams come true! I hope your birthday is filled with lots of happiness and love! Spoil yourself today, you deserve it!
306. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today. I know. this is “AUTHENTICITY”.
307. “Gossip needn’t be false to be evil – there’s a lot of truth that shouldn’t be passed around.” ~ Frank A. Clark
308. Jesus, When it came time for you to comfort your disciples you told them about the home you were preparing for them in heaven. Thank you for knowing we need the assurance that this life is not the end, and the promise that _________ will have eternity in heaven with you. For the pain and suffering he must endure now, please reassure his mind and help him to grasp onto the truth that he will be with you, and heaven will be his forever home. Please strengthen him with the knowledge that you will be the one to wipe away all his tears, and that there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. Though he can’t see it now and it is beyond our human abilities to comprehend, give him faith to continue to believe your promise to help sustain him each moment of this journey. Amen. - Lisa Samra
309. It feels good to think about you when I’m warm in bed. I feel as if you’re curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true.” – Haruki Murakami
310. “The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt… but they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends.” – Steve Maraboli
311. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today. I know. this is authenticity.” – Charlie Chaplin. ‘As I Began To Love Myself’
312. “When one has one’s hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it.” – French Proverb
313. Let the people who never find true love keep saying that there’s no such thing. Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die.” – Wisława Szymborska
314. “A good lie finds more believers than a bad truth.” — John Laurie
315. “As I began to love myself. I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living my own truth. Today I know this is authenticity.” – Charlie Chaplin
316. I never imagined that true love existed until the day that I fell in love with you. Good morning, and enjoy your day, my dear.
317. “Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.”― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
318. One word of truth outweighs the world. – Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
319. No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness. Sheik Abd-al-Kabir
320. Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone
321. “But the Bible claims something radically out of step with its time. It claims there is one true Creator God who made everything. And the world was born, not out of conflict or war or jealous infighting, but out of the overflow of his creativity and love.”
322. Regardless of others' reactions, do your best to stay true to yourself. Make the choices that allow you to look in the mirror and feel good about the person gazing back at you.
323. Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings.
324. “In natural science the principles of truth ought to be confirmed by observation.” – Carl Linnaeus
325. Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It’s only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it.Never Give Up Naruto Quotes
326. “I am not bound to win. but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed. but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”
327. The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.” — Steve Hall
328. “I think I’ve tried to stay true to my music since the beginning. It’s kind of hard because of the access and technology but I just do what I do.” ~ Brian McKnight
329. “Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others.” — Ada Boardley
330. “But the truth is, the ten or twenty minutes I was somebody’s mother were black magic. There is no adventure I would trade them for; there is no place I would rather have seen.” — Ariel Levy
331. “You told me a great lie. I haven’t said anything, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know the truth.”
332. I know not how I seem to others, but to myself I am but a small child wandering upon the vast shores of knowledge, every now and then finding a small bright pebble to content myself with while the vast ocean of undiscovered truth lay before me.
333. “A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.” – Unknown
334. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.” — Anthony Robbins
335. “The beautiful sunrises of the day remind me that true beauty can only be found in you.”Tap To Copy
336. “Truth is truth to the end of reckoning.” – William Shakespeare
337. “Be true to yourself and surround yourself with positive. supportive people.”
338. “Corrie ten Boom once said that if the devil can’t make you sin, he’ll make you busy. There’s truth in that. Both sin and busyness have the exact same effect—they cut off your connection to God, to other people, and even to your own soul.”
339. “The truth is, sometimes siblings have nothing in common but blood…Sometimes you stay up late at night, thinking things that make you feel like a heartless monster, wishing for something different and then feeling sick with guilt because you know what the cost of “different” would be…There’s a difference between having no siblings and having a broken one.” ― Beth Revis
340. “Whatever you wish for, I wish for you too. May all your hopes, dreams and wishes come true! Sweet dreams.”
341. “Don’t let others box you into their idea of what they think you should be. A confined identity is a miserable way to exist. Be you and live free. Trust that in living true to yourself. you will attract people that support and love you. just as you are.”—Jaeda deWalt
342. “One lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truths.” –Al David
343. “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.” – Winston S. Churchill
344. An unbelievable truth can hurt a man much more than a lie. It takes great courage to back truth unacceptable to our times. There's a punishment for it, and it's usually crucifixion. - John Steinbeck
345. “The true vocation of man is to find his way for himself.” – Hermann Hesse
346. Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace.” -Pain (Naruto)
347. “Be real about what you do. Stay true to the voice inside you. Don’t let the ‘business’ change what it is you love because the people. the fans. respond to what is heartfelt. They can always tell when a singer is faking it.” ~ George Jones
348. “The slickest way in the world to lie is to tell the right amount of truth at the right time-and then shut up.” – Robert A. Heinlein
349. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Shout loud. ‘I am lucky to be what I am!’” – Dr. Seuss
350. Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure. — Bob Marley
351. “Maybe it’s being alive that makes them lie, and being almost not alive makes me sort of accidentally truthful”
352. “Lying is just letting people believe what they want to be true.” – Megan Whalen Turner
353. Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments and a true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
354. That is true beauty which has not only a substance but a spirit; a beauty that we must intimately know, justly to appreciate.” ― Charles Caleb Colton
355. “Fake people will insult you in front of the whole world, but those who are true to you will insult you more but in private.” — Shizra
356. When you reveal your true feelings you are likely to be used or get hurt
357. “To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth – not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source.” – Debbie Ford
358. “Once a country is habituated to liars, it takes generations to get the truth back.”
359. “I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way.” – Thomas Jefferson
360. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”
361. “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.” – Henry David Thoreau
362. “It is naively assumed that the fact that the majority of people share certain ideas and feelings proves the validity of these ideas and feelings. Nothing could be further from the truth. Consensual validation as such has no bearing on reason or mental health.”
363. “Did you ever see a clock that pointed to two and struck four when it is really quarter-past-twelve? Well, your friend Regis is like that. He doesn't ring true.”
364. “Genuine people don’t come around too often. If you find somebody real enough to stay true, keep them close.”
365. "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."— Bernard Meltzer
366. “Only the truth of who you are. if realized. will set you free.” Eckhart Tolle
367. “I admit it, another ho got me finished. Broke my heart, oh no, you didn’t. F*ck sippin’, I’ma down a whole bottle. Hard liquor, hard truth, can’t swallow.”
368. There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty. - Steve Maraboli
369. “It’s a beautiful thing to build your own fan base and pay the bills knowing that you’re staying true to your music at the end of the day. I look at life like this. the sky’s the limit!” ~ Rahki
370. “We may bury our soul's truth. but we can never really escape it.”
371. Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything... whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.
372. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
373. “The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth.” – Jean Cocteau
374. “The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.” – Niels Bohr
375. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
376. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
377. “Today you are you! That is truer than true!
378. “Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty, and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand.” – Khalil Gibran
379. “It’s important to stay true to yourself. Have fun with fashion instead of letting it dictate.” – Estella Warren
380. “Sweetheart, I am right behind you, I support you, and I want all your dreams to come true. Good morning darling.”
381. “It may be true that the law cannot change the heart, but it can restrain the heartless.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
382. “When you say “I love you” it means “I can offer you true peace and happiness”. Can you already offer them to yourself first?” – Thich Nhat Hanh
383. It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old; they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams. —Gabriel García Márquez
384. “Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.”
385. “Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.” — Maggie Kuhn
386. “To see and to be seen. That is the truest nature of love.”
387. “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. ” — E. A. Bucchianeri
388. “The truth is that falling hurts. The dare is to keep being brave and feel your way back up.”
389. “Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.”
390. “I frequently hear Nice Guys rationalize the withholding of their feelings by claiming they don’t want to hurt anyone. The truth is they are covering their own butts. What they are really saying is that they don’t want to do anything that might recreate their childhood experiences. They’re really not trying to protect anyone from harm, they’re just trying to keep their world smooth and under control. ”—Robert A. Glover
391. “The truth was, he now belonged only to my past, and it was time I begin to accept it, as much as it hurt to do so. ” – Tammara Webber
392. “Be true to your work. your word. and your friend.”
393. “If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” – Mark Twain
394. Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
395. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” —Arnold H. Glasgow
396. "The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.”
397. “It feels good to think about you when I’m warm in bed. I feel as if you’re curled up there beside me, fast asleep. And I think how great it would be if it were true.”
398. “May everything you dreamed about last night comes true!”
399. “One lie is enough to question all the truth.” — Unknown
400. “Your true freedom begins when you get to a point where you don’t have to impress anyone in life! Happy Independence Day!”
401. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”– Dr. Seuss
402. “Morality is the basis of things and truth is the substance of all morality.” – Mahatma Gandhi
403. “Lies sound like facts to those who’ve been conditioned to misrecognize the truth.” – DaShanne Stokes
404. "Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” —George Edward Woodberry"
405. “Better terrible truths than kind lies.”
406. People assume because someone doesn’t care to catch them in every single lie, they’re not paying attention. But that’s not true at all!
407. “Which means to apprentice under Rabbi Jesus is more than just to enroll as a student for a daily lecture in his master class of life; it’s also to enlist as a soldier and join his fight to believe truth over lies.”
408. “All of our dreams can come true. if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
409. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
410. A half truth is a whole lie. – Yiddish Proverb
411. “Always be truthful, especially to yourself. The worst thing one can do is lie to self.” — Unknown
412. “No one knows your truth but you. If you’re secure in yourself. no one and no(thing) can touch you.”
413. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body — meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit.” — Amy Adams
414. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.”
415. “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” – Joe Klaas
416. “Hypocrites get offended by the truth.” – Jess C. Scott
417. “When truth takes a backseat to ego and politics, trust is lost.” ~ Patrick Lencioni
418. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” —Lucius Annaeus Seneca
419. “No one man can, for any considerable time, wear one face to himself, and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which is the true one.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
420. It’s about communication. It’s about honesty. It’s about treating people in the organization as deserving to know the facts. You don’t try to give them half the story. You don’t try to hide the story. You treat them as, as true equals, and you communicate and you communicate and communicate. – Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
421. “I can handle the truth. It’s the lies that kill me.”
422. “The truth doesn’t cost you anything, but the lies have the potential of costing you everything.”
423. Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body – Amy Adams
424. Fake people are like costume jewelry: They look great for a while, then all of a sudden, their true selves shine through. Nitya Prakash
425. You can be true to the character all you want but you've got to go home with yourself.
426. “Remember this, for it is as true as true gets: Your body is not a lemon. You are not a machine. The Creator is not a careless mechanic. Human female bodies have the same potential to give birth well as aardvarks, lions, rhinoceri, elephants, moose, and water buffalo. Even if it has not been your habit throughout your life so far, I recommend that you learn to think positively about your body.” – Ina May Gaskin
427. “Keep true to the dreams of your youth.” – Friedrich Schiller
428. “When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves-they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.” – Cheryl Hughes
429. “If you write about the dark side of people, you are more likely to be closer to the truth, because people don’t pretend to be dark, nearly as much as they pretend to be good.” ― Robert Black
430. “Actually, true love is often about trying to teach someone how to be the best version of themselves.” —Alain de Botton
431. “When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie.” – Yevgeny Yevtushenko
432. “It hurts when you tell a lie, and I already know the truth.” — Margaery
433. “Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.”
434. “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” – Gloria Steinem
435. ... in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth. Edgar Allan Poe
436. Some people say that you will never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. Perhaps this is true.
437. “Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth.” – Kahlil Gibran
438. “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.” — Steve Maraboli
439. “We’re sitting here with you,” said Pooh, “because we are your friends. And true friends don’t care if someone is feeling Sad, or Alone, or Not Much Fun To Be Around At All. True friends are there for you anyway. And so here we are.”
440. "A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation and doesn’t always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part."– Unknown
441. “It's a dirty little secret that most New Yorkers are pleasant, thoughtful, patient, and polite. The Chamber of Commerce must work overtime to maintain the surly, off-putting image that is widely believed to define the city. In truth, niceness is nearly epidemic in this town.” ― Judith Kelman
442. The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” —Gloria Steinem, journalist
443. “Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure” – Bob Marley
444. “If you think about it, finding true love is a lot like finding a particular grain of sand on the beach.” – Chrissy Anderson
445. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
446. “The truth is: Belonging starts with self-acceptance. Your level of belonging. in fact. can never be greater than your level of self-acceptance. because believing that you're enough is what gives you the courage to be authentic. vulnerable and imperfect.”
447. “If humor and rumor are needed more than faith and truth, then it tells me something about the kind of world we live today.” ― Toba Beta
448. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
449. Your brilliant achievements are remarkable. May all your dreams come true. Good luck and congratulations.
450. “Trust is a fragile thing once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom but once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover of course the truth is, we never know who we can trust. Those we’re closest to can betray us.”
451. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. - Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
452. “Thoughts trigger emotions , even if they are not true or the worry is not likely to happen. Teach your child to spend time observing their thoughts – or writing them down – like an interested bystander watching clouds passing. The idea that your child is an observer of what’s going on inside their brain is much more helpful than letting thoughts “happen” to them, allowing the thought to trigger worried feelings.”
453. “Remember this: Seek the Truth. Once you find it hold on to it. Fight for it. Stand up for the truth even if you’re standing alone.”
454. “Who knows what true loneliness is – not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion.” — Joseph Conrad
455. “Honest communication is built on truth and integrity and upon respect of the one for the other.” —Benjamin E. Mays, minister and civil rights activist
456. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it wins or loses the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon. ” – Samuel Butler
457. “Only three types of people tell the truth: Kids, the drunk. and the angry.” – Unknown
458. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood.
459. “Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” —Rabindranath Tagore, polymath and modernist
460. “Trust your instincts. Be true to yourself” – Catherine Pulsifer
461. “If you can’t make sacrifices for your kids, you don’t deserve them. A true parent would give their life and their very last breath!”
462. “Life’s too short to spend it trying to keep others happy. You can’t please everyone. To fulfill your destiny. stay true to your heart.” ~ Joel Osteen
463. “True courage is not the brutal force of vulgar heroes. but the firm resolve of virtue and reason.” – Alfred North Whitehead
464. Merely because it ceases to be true
465. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
466. “There are some values that you should never compromise on to stay true to yourself; you should be brave to stand up for what you truly believe in even if you stand alone.” ― Roy T. Bennett
467. Hold a true friend with both your hands.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
468. Everyone wants the truth but nobody wants to be honest.
469. “The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha
470. "Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.”- Mandy Hale
471. “If there is any truth in the world. it lies when I’m with you. and if I find the courage to speak my truth to you one day. remind me to light a candle in thanksgiving at every altar in Rome.”
472. "You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” —Steve Garvey"
473. All those clichés, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience." — Penelope Cruz
474. “If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.”
475. N the face of a true friend a man sees as it were a second self ... - Author: Marcus Tullius Cicero
476. My sweet son, I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are. You brighten up every room and I love every moment with you. I hope all your dreams come true. Happy birthday!
477. “Even to me the issue of “stay small, sweet, quiet, and modest” sounds like an outdated problem, but the truth is that women still run into those demands whenever we find and use our voices.”
478. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”
479. “Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others. ” – Ada Velez-Boardley
480. No one man can, for any considerable time, wear one face to himself, and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which is the true one.
481. “Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.”
482. “In order to realize our true self we must be willing to live without being dependent upon the opinion of others.”
483. “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” – Henry David Thoreau
484. "Friends are honest with each other. Even if the truth hurts.”― Sarah Dessen
485. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” – Len Wein
486. Those who do soul work, who want the searing truth more than solace or applause, know each other right away. Those who want something else turn and take a seat in another room. Soul-makers find each other's company.
487. The famous actress believes personality can shine through to our appearance. This is a great way to think about people. If their personality is true and genuine, it will show through their appearance.
488. “The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt… but they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends. ” —Steve Maraboli
489. “Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of just cause, the triumph of truth.” —Menachem Begin, former prime minister of Israel. These stories of foster kids finding forever homes will melt your heart.
490. “All discomfort comes from suppressing your true identity.” Bryant H. McGill
491. “Yes, Jesus was the template for what Godness looks like. If you want to know what God is like, look at Jesus of Nazareth. But the mystery of the incarnation is that he was also the template for what real, true humanness looks like. He’s the Son of God and he’s the “son of Adam.” If you want to know what a human being, fully awake and alive, ruling over the world as a conduit for the Creator God’s love looks like in flesh and blood — then look at Jesus.”
492. “The one who most seems like a liar is the one who tells a bold-face truth.” ― Runa Pigden
493. “I’m so sorry you were left out of the big party. That would hurt my feelings, too. It probably doesn’t help a lot right now, but I think you’re kind, smart, funny, and wonderful—and I know you’re going to find true friends who see all that, too.”
494. ″‘That may be true,’ said Reason gravely, ‘but you had the courage to try.‘”
495. “No one has yet realized the wealth of sympathy, the kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.”
496. “The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to the question. and by seeking we may come upon the truth.” – Pierre Abelard
497. “Friends gotta trust each other, Stacey, ‘cause ain’t nothin’ like a true friend.”
498. “People are like music, some speak the truth and others are just noise.” – Bill Murray
499. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
500. Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
501. “Wisdom is found only in truth.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
502. There is no truer friendship than that of soul sisters.” – Unknown
503. “Consistency is the true foundation of trust. Either keep your promises or do not make them.” —Roy T. Bennett
504. “I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.” – Steve Maraboli
505. “The truth is, we all face hardships of some kind, and you never know the struggles a person is going through. Behind every smile, there’s a story of a personal struggle.” – Adrienne C. Moore
506. “The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time.”
507. The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
508. “Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
509. “People are primed for being easily deceived. People also expect to be told the truth under most circumstances. Our moral codes teach that lying is wrong, and this code is enforced by parents, teachers, and religious institutions. Even in the criminal justice system, a vow begins each trial with the promise to “tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.” Indeed, society depends on the trust between individuals; it is part of the glue that holds personal relationships and society together.” – Gini Graham Scott
510. “Over time, any deception destroys intimacy, and without intimacy couples cannot have true and lasting love.” – Bonnie Eaker Weil
511. Being ‘true’ is a fad these days. You get to be careful who you believe; need to check everyone at the door of friendship.
512. “Stop hanging out with people that tell you what you want to hear. Hang out with people who tell you the truth.” – Eric Thomas
513. “I find more of an authenticity in people who are a little strange – so I really like characters who are just the tiniest bit weird. I find enormous comfort in that – someone who’s kind of normal just doesn’t feel as true.” – Missi Pyle
514. Plato is my friend, Aristotle is my friend, but my greatest friend is truth.
515. “Wanting is wishing or dreaming. Deciding is the willingness to do whatever it takes to make your wishes and dreams come true.”
516. “The question of whether or not there is a God or truth or reality or whatever you like to call it. can never be answered by books. by priests. philosopher’s or saviors. Nobody and nothing can answer the question but you yourself. and that is why you must know yourself – Immaturity lies only in total ignorance of self.”– Jiddu Krishnamurti
517. “A half-truth is the most cowardly of lies.” – Mark Twain
518. "Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” — Roy T. Bennett
519. “It is so difficult—at least, I find it difficult—to understand people who speak the truth.”
520. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real—the choice to be honest, the choice to let our true selves be seen.”
521. “Today you are You. that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” – Dr. Seuss
522. “A lie repeated many times doesn’t change the truth.” – Frank Sonenberg
523. Change is the end result of all true learning.
524. “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth just like you did.” – Jill Blakeway
525. “Beauty comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes, and when we can accept this truth, we will no longer hurt ourselves or each other for the simple things that make us human.” – Gregory Landsman
526. “It is possibly true that intelligent life with a sophisticated technology is needed for the eventual survival of life. Dinosaurs and many other species became extinct because they could not adapt themselves to changes in the environment. Of course many other species have lived through many crises. But it is doubtful that any species, other than human beings (or atany rate, intelligent beings) can survive.”
527. “Science, my lad, has been built upon many errors; but they are errors which it was good to fall into, for they led to the truth.”
528. “Pretty words are not always true, and true words are not always pretty.” –Aiki Flinthart
529. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” - Hillary Clinton
530. “Like a Columbus of the heart, mind and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth, in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am. I have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and completely me, in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
531. “The truth is that contraceptive pills save lives, prevent unplanned pregnancies, improve outcomes for children and reduce the number of abortions.”
532. “No one man can. for any considerable time. wear one face to himself. and another to the multitude. without finally getting bewildered as to which is the true one.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
533. “I can handle the truth. It’s the lies that kill me.” – Unknown