500 Best I Notice Everything Quotes And Sayings (2023)
1. I notice everything, but I keep quiet. I’m not a talker. I’m a doer. I don’t talk much, but when I do, it’s important. When I say something, it’s because I mean it. I don’t talk to people who don’t deserve my time.
2. “Learn to see what you are looking at.”
3. “Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.” ~ Rose Kennedy
4. Learn to appreciate small quiet moments, the ocean, a walk on the beach, time alone, your health, your strength, your smile, your life. - Germany Kent
5. “Mindfulness is a pause – the space between stimulus and response: that’s where choice lies.” — Tara Brach
6. “Mindful leadership keeps you cool and energetic in any situation, so that you can make the best possible decisions.” – Amit Ray
7. “The only way to live is by accepting each minute as an unrepeatable miracle.”
8. “One day you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” —John Green
9. “As soon as we wish to be happier, we are no longer happy.” – Walter Landor
10. “Everywhere I go, it's me and me. Half of me living my life, the other half watching me live it.”
11. “Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and avoiding today.”
12. My quietness is inspired by everything that happens around me all day.