1. Where would you travel if you knew there was a chance you would have to stay there for up to a year?
2. Do you play any musical instrument, and which?
3. In a virtual meeting, do you turn your video on?
4. What is your worst personality characteristic?
5. Are you a breakfast person?
6. Are you a person that likes to set goals? What about New Year’s Resolutions?
7. If you had to give your car a name, what would it be?
8. What’s your favorite happy hour drink?
9. What’s one thing you wish you had stuck with in childhood?
10. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or heard lately?
11. What is it about your family that is unique?
12. What makes you laugh the hardest?
13. What’s the craziest dare you’ve ever done?
14. What’s a mistake you made that turned out to be a great thing in your life?
15. Any brothers, sisters or cousins? Which one do you have?
16. What reality show celebrity are you most like?
17. What’s one thing you hope to never have to do again?
18. Which person comes to work looking the most stylish?
19. What things make you sad? What helps you cheer up?
20. What is your favorite season?
21. Do you have a favorite song? Have you ever seen the performer sing it in person?
22. Do you check your horoscope daily? Do you know your Chinese zodiac sign?
23. If you were a superhero, what would be your superpower?
24. How did you feel about the ending of “Lost”?
25. Describe your in-laws in one word?
26. What do you think the most important thing is for a workplace to have?
27. If you met an alien from another planet, and you had to sum up the human species in one sentence, what would you say?
28. If you had to be stuck in a cartoon, which would you want it to be?
29. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
30. What’s the best thing about being a kid?
31. What foods don't you like?
32. What are 3 things you are grateful for in your life today?
33. What song do you wish were playing in the background right now?
34. What is your favorite smell?
35. What is your favorite animal?
36. Which one of your friends is the most like you? The least?
37. Lenin or McCartney? Beyonce or Rhianna? Tim McGraw or Luke Bryan? Oasis or Blur? Britney v. Jamie Lynn?
38. Where do you want to see yourself in 10 years?
39. Do you collect anything?
40. If you had an extra hour per day, what would you do?
41. What’s the best pet you’ve ever had? Why?
42. Who makes the best movie villain? Why?
43. What nice things do others say about you a lot?
44. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever been asked to do during a meeting?
45. Would you be willing to fight in one of the past wars?
46. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
47. What strange room/feature would you build in to your dream house?
48. What name would you pick for yourself if you were allowed to change your name?
49. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
50. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?
51. What is the favorite Halloween costume you have ever seen?
52. What was the biggest shock you’ve had while online dating? Has anyone completely misrepresented themselves to you?
53. Do you ever just feel like dancing when you shouldn’t?
54. Would you rather live in a house made of cheese or a house made of cookie dough?
55. My secret passion is ______________. What’s yours?
56. What song do you not like that gets stuck in your head?
57. What law do think needs to be made?
58. What is something you noticed you improved in recently?
59. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
60. Use The Technology That’s Available To You
61. Were you ever attracted to someone that all your friends thought was a terrible person? What about someone who your friends didn’t find the least bit attractive?
62. Which skills would you like to acquire your ideal workflow?
63. Ask them to share some of their favorite things
64. What’s your favorite dating app?
65. In three words, how would your family and friends describe you?
66. Do you watch Netflix shows? What's your best?Childhood
67. What's the most amazing thing you've seen in nature?
68. What is your cellphone wallpaper?
69. With whom would you rather be stuck on a deserted island: Jackie Chan, the Rock, or Russell Crowe?
70. What did your 5th grade teacher say about you during your parent-teacher conference?
71. What rule makes no sense to you?
72. Where is the one place you’ve never been that you’d like to go?
73. If you woke up tomorrow with magical powers what would you do? What power would you hope to have?
74. Was there ever a food you didn’t want to eat, but you loved it once you tried it?
75. Ask them to tell you about themselves
76. What are 2 truths and a lie about you?
77. Who in life has inspired you the most?
78. What new, or additional, skill do you think you need now to progress further?
79. What’s the worst haircut you’ve ever had? (And do you have pictures?!)
80. What is that thing you have never done before which you want to do next year?
81. What did you do last summer? Did you visit any place exciting or stay home?
82. If you could keep any animal as your pet, what would you choose?
83. What world problem do you think you have the solution to?
84. If you had as much money as you wanted for one day only, what would you do?
85. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
86. What excuse do you use all the time?
87. What is the most amusing thing you can remember at your workplace?
88. Who is your favorite animated character?
89. What kind of reality show would you appear in?
90. If you could send a message out to the entire world, what would it be?
91. Do you have a favorite teacher?
92. What is the first lie you ever told?
93. Do you have any brothers or sisters and are they older or younger than you?
94. If you could ask your favorite celebrity one thing, what would you ask?
95. Did you have any pets as a kid? Did you want any pets?
96. If you had to be stuck at a particular age, what would that age be? Why?
97. What can I do to impress you today?
98. Tell us about your best Christmas activity!
99. If you had to karaoke one song in front of a group, what would it be?
100. How and where did you first meet your best friend?
101. Do you play any instruments?
102. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
103. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
104. What is your dream job?
105. Do you think fish sometimes wish they could fly?
106. Who’s someone you really admire at this company?
107. Do you feel comfortable reading out loud in school?
108. Do you like to travel? If so, what’s the most [exotic/fun/fascinating/remote] place you’ve been?
109. Agree or disagree: butter makes everything more delicious
110. Would you rather spend all day inside or all day outside?
111. Tell us your best section in a library or bookstore
112. Can you help me come up with a new nickname?
113. What was the worst travel experience of your life?
114. How long have you known your best friend? Why do you get along so well?
115. Who’s most likely to arrive late at the office?
116. If you were ever to be arrested, what’s the most likely thing you’d be arrested for?
117. What was your favorite book as a kid?
118. Describe yourself in one word?
119. What things make you angry?
120. What team-building activity do you love?
121. What’s the most useful thing you have learned from a colleague?
122. Would you rather have invisibility or flight?
123. What was the last thing you bought?
124. If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you would buy?
125. What do you hope you someday get the chance to do?
126. Do you have a preferred streaming platform? Are you more of an Amazon Prime, Netflix, or Hulu person?
127. What makes you feel scared?
128. Are you a planner or spontaneous?
129. Have you ever gone a long time without sleep? If so, why? How did it make you feel?
130. Of which fictional family would you want to be a member?
131. Who’s the most likely to win a wellness challenge?
132. Ask each person in the group what their favorite food is and why they like it.
133. If you can choose a famous person to hang out with, who would it be?
134. What’s your favorite tv show?
135. How many countries have you visited?
136. What’s the worst career advice you’ve ever received?
137. What’s your absolute favorite thing to work on when you’re working?
138. What’s your favorite item in your backpack right now?
139. Are you pro- or anti-holiday? What are your thoughts on Halloween?
140. This is Better Than That
141. Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour
142. What is your favorite thing to learn?
143. What do you like to do before you go to bed?
144. If you had to change your name, what would you want your new name to be?
145. What piece of clothing best describes you? Why?
146. What do you think is the best age to be and why?
147. What is one thing that you couldn’t live without (that’s not technology)?
148. Don’t Limit Your Team To Ice Breaker Activities Over Zoom
149. What do you think makes a good friend?
150. What's your favorite season of the year?
151. Have you ever traveled outside of the country?
152. If you were a famous person, what would you be famous for?
153. What’s your campaign slogan if you’re running for public office?
154. Have you ever pretended you were sick so you didn't have to go to school?
155. Why do you think we dream?
156. Name one movie you think should have a sequel
157. What’s one family tradition you want to pass down to your kids?
158. If you could say one thing to the whole world right now, what would you say?
159. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
160. What is something you thought was hard, but turned out to be easy?
161. How many dating profiles do you currently have active?
162. If you had to live in a video game, which one would it be?
163. If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would that word be?
164. Do you have a best friend? What is their name?
165. Would you rather live in a world of legos or a world of cartoons?
166. What’s the worst piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
167. Would you rather dive deep in the ocean or fly into outer space?
168. Would you rather have gold teeth or hair that was green?
169. What is your favorite book?
170. Are you a dog person, a cat person, or both?
171. Which American Founding Father (or other historical figure) would you want to hang out with and what would you choose to do with them?
172. I’m sorry, I fidget when I’m nervous. What’s your tell?
173. Who is the most productive at work?
174. Have you ever made up your own words or your own language?
175. What was the silliest thing you or someone else has ever said during a meeting?
176. What would the title of your autobiography be?
177. If you could have any upgrade to your WFH setup, what would it be?
178. Do you have a work nemesis, or is your office fairly anodyne?
179. Describe an experience in your life that changed your values?
180. What’s something you wish you could stop people from assuming about you?
181. What song makes you feel like dancing?
182. Who wants to be the next CEO of the company?
183. What's your favorite family tradition?
184. You best time of the day is what? Morning, afternoon, evening or night?
185. What kind of music do you like? I know it’s impossible to pick one favorite artist or group, so who are your top five?
186. What business idea do you think would be super-profitable but that you would never want to pursue?
187. What was your greatest childhood gift?
188. What’s on your bucket list?
189. What has been your worst job ever?
190. If you knew your parents would say yes, what would you do today?
191. If you went on a trip, but could only bring three things, what would they be?
192. Would you rather spend an evening at the ballet, opera, or symphony? You have to pick one
193. A breaking news alert interrupts and says nuclear weapons have been deployed. What do you do? Who would you call first? Do you think you’d be calm or flip out?
194. Are there any interesting things your name spells with the letters rearranged?
195. Who has been your least favorite teacher and why?
196. What crazy or weird tv show do you wish was still on tv?
197. Describe your dream wedding if money was no object?
198. What board game did you hate to play as a kid (or now) just because you’re not good at it?
199. What would you do if you were invisible for 24 hours?
200. Who’s most likely to get into an argument with the manager?
201. Why do you love or hate classical music?
202. What’s your #1 travel destination?
203. Tell us the Christmas film you always watch every year!
204. What activity makes you lose track of time?
205. Would you rather lose your sight or hearing?
206. What are you most grateful for about being a kid?
207. What is the best book you’ve ever read? (find some great books for women)
208. What internet quiz have you taken recently?
209. What was your favorite childhood video game you played?
210. What do you think this meeting is about?
211. Do you prefer books or films?
212. Do you prefer cardio or weight lifting?
213. What social media platform do you think best personifies you?
214. If you had to choose one car to drive forever, what would you pick?
215. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
216. Which best describes you? An introvert or an extrovert?
217. If trapped in a horror movie, who would be the first one to die from your team?
218. How long does it feel like you’ve been at this company?
219. What is the last book you read outside of school?
220. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose and why?
221. What is your favorite activity for relieving stress?
222. What’s something you would change if you ran the world?
223. What’s something that always confuses you about the work we do here?
224. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
225. What game show do you think you could win?
226. What animal is your favorite pet? And do you have any pet?
227. Tell us the bravest thing you've done in your life?
228. What motivates you to work hard — if anything? I mean, if you ask me, being lazy is an acceptable personality trait
229. Do you have a lot of friends?
230. Do you believe in ghosts?
231. Would you rather be a tiger or a hummingbird?
232. If you could meet any famous person (past or present), who would you meet?
233. Who procrastinates the most at work?
234. Do you eat with your mouth open?
235. As a child, did you trick-or-treat during Halloween? Can you remember the costume you went out with?
236. Who’s most likely to become more adventurous when they’re older?
237. What are the top 3 ideas on your bucket list?
238. What’s your biggest pet peeve at work?
239. Do you have a favorite park that you visit?
240. Besides family and friends, what are the top 3-5 things that are most important to you?
241. What is the last dream you had?
242. What is the hidden meaning behind your name? Why were you given the name?
243. What do you do to beat stress?
244. If you were a superhero, which superhero would you be? (Batman, Wonderwoman, etc. )
245. What is the weirdest food combinations you love?
246. What’s the weirdest food you’ve eaten?
247. Can I get your honest opinion on [insert an item you’re wearing]?
248. Break up with yourself. How do you let yourself down easy?
249. What is your least favorite chore? What is your most favorite one?
250. What is the most challenging job you’ve ever had? Did it teach you anything?
251. What’s the most meaningful gift you’ve ever received? OR What’s a meaningful gift you have given?
252. What has been the best day of your life so far?
253. Do you prefer to read things (like articles and books) or watch (like Youtube and video courses)?
254. Start with a fun video or gif
255. If you had a million dollars, what would you do first?
256. If you were to give your family a nickname, what would it be?
257. Trivia Session (Even Better If It’s Themed!)
258. What do you want to be when you grow up?
259. What’s one adventurous thing that you’d love to try?
260. Would you rather be a superhero or the world’s best chef?
261. What outdoor activity do you love doing on Christmas day?
262. How’d you do on the office trivia contest last week?
263. What’s your favorite thing about the job you have now?
264. What is something your parents say that embarrasses you?
265. Is there anything about yourself that you’re currently trying to change?
266. What does your name mean? (Has it been passed down? Does it have a story?)
267. Who’s the most famous person you’ve ever met? Tell us the story of how you met
268. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
269. What’s your favorite social media app? What’s an app you can’t stand?
270. Do you speak any other languages?
271. What is one thing you have to do to fall asleep at night?
272. What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen in your workspace?
273. Do you know how to play chess?
274. Have you ever been to an aquarium?
275. Who would you sing a duet with at karaoke?
276. What’s your favorite elective class? (Good for high school students)
277. If you could experience one moment at work over again, what would it be?
278. What is your favorite food?
279. Who is your favorite superhero?
280. Would you rather be part of the Incredibles family or the Weasley family?
281. Will you tell us a story about something you’re wearing?
282. Do you have a nickname you would like to be called?
283. What’s the best career advice you’ve ever received?
284. Who drinks the most coffee?
285. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
286. If you were running for president, what would your campaign slogan be?
287. What is your favorite holiday?
288. Can you cook? Do you enjoy it?
289. What is your preferred YouTube vlog channels?
290. What fictional character did you secretly wish you could be as a kid?
291. Who has been your favorite teacher and why?
292. If you had $100 that you had to give away today, who would you give it to?
293. What is the most awesome Halloween costume you've ever made?
294. What movie made you laugh the hardest? (Try to tell us through charades. )
295. Do you see yourself more as an alpha, beta, gamma, delta, omega, or sigma personality type? How do you think others see you?
296. Which person comes to work looking the smartest?
297. Do you have any hobbies?
298. If it was raining meatballs, would you eat them?
299. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
300. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
301. Have you seen any good movies recently you would recommend?
302. What's your favorite food for breakfast?
303. What would you want people to say about you when you’re gone?
304. What’s the weirdest thing that’s happened during a meeting?
305. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever forgotten?
306. What do you think of school?
307. What cute animal secretly freaks you out?
308. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
309. If you worked at the zoo, what would you want to do?
310. Do you prefer mornings or nights?
311. If you could be a kitchen appliance, what one would you be and why?
312. What makes you curl up into the fetal position and tremble like a baby?
313. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
314. Ask everyone to share their best work or personal achievement recently.
315. What were your favorite childhood TV shows and cartoons?
316. If you could eliminate one food from the lunch room what would it be?
317. Have you seen your favorite musician in person?
318. Who has the loudest laugh in the office?
319. What is your happiest memory?
320. What is your biggest pet peeve?
321. Do you prefer working remotely or working in an office?
322. If you could name a cocktail, what would you call it?
323. What wild animal would you pet if you could?
324. What are your favorite and least favorite classes at school?
325. What was the worst job you've ever had?
326. If you could confront one of your teachers from the past, who would it be and why?
327. What’s your favorite genre of music?
328. What is the worst advice you’ve ever given?
329. If you could hire one person to help you live life, what would you have them do?
330. If you could do anything for a living, what would it be?
331. If you had to choose reading or math, which would you choose?
332. Do you prefer the pool or the beach?
333. What’s your favorite local restaurant and why?
334. How often do you work in your PJs?
335. Team Jigsaw Puzzle Competition
336. What food could you all the time?
337. How are you similar and different from your siblings?
338. If people started colonizing Mars, would you go?
339. Are you an Introvert or an extrovert?
340. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
341. If you had to cross a parched desert or an unknown jungle, which would you pick?
342. What is your most memorable childhood story?
343. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
344. Do you have any Christmas holiday travel plans? Where to?
345. Accomplishments Before 18
346. What is something your parents do that makes you laugh?
347. Do you have any pets?
348. Describe the sun in one word?
349. What type of team-building activity do you secretly hate?
350. What animal would you be, and why?
351. Tell us 3 random facts about yourself!
352. What do you daydream about?
353. If you could take out something from your typical day, what would it be?
354. What words could someone say to you that would completely freak you out?
355. What word do you use in email, and you have no idea how to spell it?
356. If you were an athlete, what would you choose as your walkout song?
357. Name one food you would absolutely never try even if someone offered you a hundred bucks to taste it
358. If you had to choose between living in the city or country, which would win out?
359. Describe England in one word?
360. Do you like summer or winter better?
361. Do you have any tattoos?
362. Where do you most like to listen to music?
363. What do you want to do when you grow up?
364. What has been the biggest challenge you’ve overcome?
365. What’s your favorite thing about lunch?
366. What do you think is the meaning of life?
367. If you could immediately gain one skill, what would it be?
368. How many people are in your family?
369. What’s the quickest you’ve ever slept with someone you met on a dating app?
370. What’s the most surprising thing that’s happened to you in another state or country?
371. What are you looking forward to in the next week or month?
372. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?
373. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
374. What is one place you never ever want to go?
375. What group, if any, did you hang out with in your teenage years?
376. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
377. What was your favorite film you watched as a child?
378. If you could be the principal for a day, what would you do?
379. Are you a good or a bad witch/magician?
380. Would you go to space if you knew that you could never come back to earth?
381. What kind of music do you like?
382. Who is most likely to write a book?
383. How would you spend $1,000? Would you share it or spend it all on yourself?
384. What do you do when you are angry?
385. If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for?
386. What part of your daily routine do you wish you could eliminate?
387. Would you rather live at Disney World or Sea World?
388. What is your favorite card or board game? What about your favorite video game?
389. Tell us five things you always carry in your backpack!
390. Do you support any charities or causes?
391. What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
392. What period of history would you most like to live in?
393. Have everyone introduce themselves by sharing their favorite quote.
394. If you could kill any fashion trend forever what would it be?
395. What was the last thing you binge-watched?
396. What are your favorite things to put on pizza?
397. Are you a morning person or a night person?
398. What is the best career advice you've ever received?
399. If you could control one element (air, water, earth, fire), which would it be and why?
400. Would you prefer to always be slightly late or always be an hour early?
401. Zombies have arrived. What three people are you recruiting for your defense team?
402. What’s your go-to WFH beverage? Do you prefer coffee? Tea?
403. Tell us about something you use to believe earlier in your career, but you now think about it differently
404. What’s your happiest life memory?
405. If one of your teachers turned out to be a secret spy, which one do you think it would be?
406. Where did you grow up?
407. What do you like to do when you are alone?
408. Do you have any hidden talent? It could be positive or negative
409. Would you like to live in a castle? What about living in a log cabin?
410. Universal basic income. What are the pros and cons?
411. What are you doing next weekend?
412. Would you rather skip a grade or go back a grade? Why?
413. If you could travel to anywhere in the galaxy (outside the earth), where would you go, and why?
414. Have everyone share their favorite quote from their favorite book!
415. Can you manage livestock, such as goats, cows and chickens?
416. If you could create your perfect workday, what would it look like?
417. When was the last time you laughed at work?
418. So what did you like about my resume?
419. How do you feel about Joe Exotic, aka Tiger King?
420. What are you passionate about outside of work?
421. When has a stranger thought you were a complete weirdo?
422. What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
423. Describe your weekend in one word?
424. If you were to invent something new, what would it be?
425. What is your favorite game?
426. What's the oldest item in your wardrobe? How old is it?
427. What’s the silliest walk you’ve ever seen?
428. What do you like most about where you live?
429. What's your life's biggest dream?
430. Have you personally witnessed how other countries celebrate Halloween?
431. What would you do if you have all the money in the world?
432. Would you rather go on a relaxing vacation or an adventure hike?
433. Are you a backseat driver?
434. What’s been the highlight of your day so far?
435. Have you ever had a moment when you realized you weren’t nearly as intelligent, sophisticated, or right-thinking as you thought you were?
436. What is the worst grade you ever got?
437. What Do We Have in Common?
438. Do you like going to the beach? What is your favorite part?
439. What is your favorite thing to do locally?
440. Do you have a lot of pet peeves? Which one takes the prize?
441. Did you ever get detention at school?
442. Were you an ugly baby?
443. Sometimes I pretend to know how to [insert skill. ] Do you ever do that?
444. Would you rather loose a guilty pleasure or live with your biggest pet peeve forever?
445. Would you rather fart or burp glitter?
446. What goal are you most proud of accomplishing?
447. When was the last time you felt like you were “in trouble”?
448. What is the meaning of Christmas to you?
449. What isn't real, but you wish it were?
450. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
451. If you work on a remote team, what’s one thing you think would help it function better?
452. Do you prefer playing team sports or do you like things you can play on your own?
453. What's your most favorite place to travel to, and why?
454. Imagine you discover a beautiful island where you decide to build a new society. What is the first rule you put in place?
455. Which law do you think needs to be abolished?
456. Do you have any wild online dating stories?
457. What’s the best thing that has happened to you in the workplace?
458. What motivates you?
459. What’s the most unusual thing in your room right now?
460. Do you have children? What do they want to be when they grow up?
461. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
462. Have you ever had a celebrity encounter?
463. If you reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you be?
464. What countries would you like to visit? Have you ever visited a different country?
465. What is your favorite time of day?
466. Would you pet a spider? What do you think it would feel like?
467. Where is one place you would like to travel?
468. In terms of comics, are you a Marvel or DC fan?
469. Have everyone share what they would do if they
470. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
471. What obsession do you have that’s nerdy or weird?
472. What’s your favorite emoji?
473. Do you play any sports?
474. Mountain or beach, which one would you prefer for vacation?
475. What is the craziest request you’ve ever gotten in your career? (You can keep it anonymous to get the juiciest answers. )
476. If you could only stream movies, go to museums, or exercise for one year as your sole source of entertainment, which would you choose?
477. Mountains or ocean?
478. What’s the best piece of advice someone has ever given you?
479. What's the most difficult thing you've ever done?
480. What’s your favorite YouTube channel?
481. If you could only keep 2 apps on your phone, what would they be?
482. If your parents, siblings, or best friends didn’t like who you were dating, would you break up with them?
483. What was your favorite subject in high school?
484. Have you ever been camping in the woods? If so, did you sleep in a cabin or a tent?
485. What animal would you like to have for a pet?
486. What’s the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents or family still talk about?
487. How would you spend a rainy day?
488. What is your favorite summer activity?
489. When you are nervous, do you talk a lot or are you quiet?
490. Which Christmas candy is your favorite?
491. Have you ever forgotten how to spell your name?
492. What song describes your life right now?
493. What is your best Christmas gift ever?
494. What was the last book you quit reading and why?
495. What's the best gift someone has ever given you?
496. If you had to write a book about your workplace, what kind of book would it be? (murder mystery, action, romantic novel, etc. )
497. What is the most embarrassing thing you accidentally messaged to someone?
498. Would you rather be a mouse or an elephant?
499. What’s something you think is totally overrated?
500. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
501. What's your favourite ride at a theme park?
502. If you could learn a new work skill in 2 minutes, what would you want it to be?
503. What is the dumbest or silliest thing you’ve ever said or done on a first date?
504. If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
505. What’s your favorite vacation?
506. Name the most intelligent person you know
507. What was your first computer? How old were you?
508. If you had a TV show about your life, what would it be called and who would play you?
509. If you were an animal, which one would you like to be, and why?
510. Have you ever binge-watched an entire tv series in one night?
511. What’s your job?
512. What’s your morning routine?
513. If you were suddenly shrunk to the size of a grain of rice, what would you do to draw attention to yourself?
514. Do you have any siblings? Are you the eldest, middle, or youngest child?
515. What’s the best joke you know?
516. What is one thing you would like to learn?
517. What's your weirdest dream ever?
518. What is something you hate to do in your free time?
519. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
520. Describe an experience in life that changed your values
521. What is the best gift you have ever received?
522. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen a ghost?
523. What celebrity did you (or do you now) wish you could marry?
524. Do you ever think your parents gave you the wrong name?
525. Have you ever met someone through a dating app, and the relationship blossomed into something serious that lasted over a year?
526. Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
527. What is the best gift you've ever given?
528. What make-believe world would you want to live in?
529. Are you an animal person? Do you have any pets? What’s your stance on zoos?
530. Have you ever been to summer camp growing up?
531. What game show would you be amazing at? (Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, etc. )
532. What event do you look back on and are thankful you’re still alive?
533. What’s the most number of people you’ve talked to at once on a dating app?
534. What talent would you most like to grow and develop?
535. What do you admire most in a work colleague?
536. Ask people to tell an interesting fact about themselves.
537. Do you prefer the beach, forest, or mountains?
538. What would your superhero costume look like?
539. What hidden talents do you have?
540. What's your best fantasy story? Character in a book? Movie? Legend?
541. Do you care about your zodiac sign?
542. Did you have an imaginary best friend when you were younger? What were they like?
543. What’s your favorite song?
544. Tell us a story of an embarrassing thing that happened to you
545. What is your favorite song?
546. What was the strangest non-scary dream you ever had?
547. Were you an awkward or cool kid in elementary school?
548. If, for some reason, you had to move out of [insert country], where would you choose to go?
549. How did you get here?
550. What’s something you have in common with the person next to you?
551. What does an elephant sound like? (We call this the “elephant in the room. ”)
552. What did you do with the time you didn’t spend commuting today?
553. Would you rather be an Olympic gold medallist or an astronaut?
554. Spicy or sweet?
555. What three things would you like to accomplish this year?
556. Do you like to run barefoot on the grass?
557. If you had to sacrifice one of your family members, who would it be and why? Note: This should be reserved for sardonic wits who appreciate humor’s darker side
558. With which emoji do you have an unhealthy relationship?
559. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy weekend at home by yourself?
560. If you could pick 3 animals to put together and create a new animal, which animals would you pick? What would it be called?
561. If you could only meet one person from history, who would it be?
562. Do you have a bucket list? What’s at the top of it?
563. What is your favorite workplace snack?
564. If you could open an office anywhere in the world, where would it be?
565. What would you like to be famous for?
566. Are there websites you check out daily? If so, which ones?
567. Is your personality similar or different to someone else in your family? If so, how are you the same or different?
568. What has been the best purchase of your life?
569. If your house burned down (no one was in it) and you could only save one thing from it, what would it be?
570. What’s your favorite place?
571. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? When?
572. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
573. Using just one word, name something that drives your success?
574. Do you have a hero? Who is it, and why do you admire them?
575. What’s something fun you did last weekend?
576. If you had a day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
577. What’s Everyone Thinking?
578. What is something you do very well?
579. What are your parents like?
580. What is your favorite subject at school?
581. What is your favorite TV show? Do you get to watch it a lot?
582. What instrument(s) do you play, or do you want to learn?
583. Would you like to ride an elephant? What about a giraffe?
584. What’s the weirdest/craziest fashion trend you tried?
585. If you were an Avengers character, who would you be?
586. Tell us about your worst hair day
587. What’s one thing that made you laugh recently?
588. Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly?
589. What is your version of success? And what does “happiness” mean to you?
590. What is the worst food you have ever eaten?
591. What’s the most unusual thing in your school bag right now?
592. What is the best thing this company does?
593. What would you do if you found a treasure map and were able to look for the treasure?
594. If you were a Harry Potter character, who would you be?
595. So, am I your only date this evening, or did you double book?
596. When you were a child, what Christmas gift did you like most?
597. What quote do you find to be incredibly inspiring? (For motivation, check out these vision board sayings and growth mindset quotes)
598. Where were you born?
599. What’s the last thing you did or made that you’re proud of?
600. What has been your favorite thing to do while working from home?
601. When would you travel to if you had a time machine?
602. Mention some embarrassing memories from childhood
603. If you could have dinner with one historical figure, who would it be? What about one currently living celebrity?
604. If you could create your own study or reading space, what would it look like?
605. If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
606. Tell me something about yourself that people sometimes forget?
607. Describe the person to your left in one word?
608. In one word, what is the greatest challenge you have faced this month?
609. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
610. What is the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard?
611. What talent would you show off in a talent show?
612. What’s the most embarrassing thing that your parents did as a kid (or now)?
613. What was the last thing you put 100% into?
614. What would your name be if your first name was your father’s middle name and your last name was your childhood favorite food?
615. What’s your favorite movie quote?
616. Tell us about your very first job
617. What accent should I try to talk to you in?