1. “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!”
2. “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
3. Praise to God, I am a year wiser! I wish myself a happy birthday!
4. I have been a 37 year old for about half a day and it sure feels amazing.
5. I take this opportunity to wish myself the best birthday yet and abundance in blessings.
6. I might be surrounded by bad people. But who cares? Cos life itself is a bitch! Ain’t stopping now! Happy birthday to me.
7. Mom and dad, thank you for bringing such a wonderful gift to the world; which is me. Happy birthday to me.
8. I know that I can accomplish anything and everything in the world. I believe in myself and my strength. Happy birthday to me!
9. ”Blessed to see another year” – Unknown
10. Like I say at the beginning of every new age; year 37 will be full of amazing people and things.
11. “On my birthday, I am going to be my own best friend: eat too much cake, give bad advice, and party until dawn!”
12. It is my birthday today; may Your goodness remain with me.
13. I count on You, Lord, to make it happen. Happy birthday to me.
14. Shine and shine, you are so incredible. Happy birthday to me!
15. All that I have hoped for, I will receive as I turn a year older today. Happy birthday to me.
16. I have a feeling that my 37th year will be nothing short of amazing.
17. “Best wishes on your birthday! May you have maximum fun today, and minimum hangover tomorrow!”
18. “Live not one’s life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last.” — Marcus Aurelius
19. “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” ~ Edward Morykwas
20. I’m beautiful, smart, always positive, and happy. I’m just perfect. So perfect a birthday to make me perfect!
21. All I can say is that year 37 seems like it will be incredibly excellent and I’m all ready for it.
22. Choosing to feel more joy and happiness in the 37th season of my life, happy birthday to me.
23. In my year of bloom, may my hand never be heavy to reap my benefits. Happy birthday to me.
24. “Nothing can be as joyous as spending time with you, let today be the best of all so far. Happy Birthday !!!”
25. It is either I win, or I learn.” That is all I desire out of life. I wish myself a happy birthday.
26. “I believe that man grows old like wine and women grow old like cheese. You know old wines are priceless.”
27. Congratulations for the start of another journey around the sun. Enjoy the next 365 days!
28. I love how the wishes are coming but I appreciate myself more by being alive amidst all life’s challenges.
29. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Happy birthday to me.
30. “Happy Birthday! You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either.”
31. “Old age is like fine wine, the older the better.” – Unknown
32. “What else could I be thankful for than being among those still enjoying the breath of life? Happy birthday to me.”
33. ”See age as the gift that it is and you will always be grateful on your birthday.” – Unknown
34. Cheers to me and myself. I’m older now, but in my soul, I’m still young. Happy birthday to this charming young man or woman!
35. Merriest birthday to one of the most humble, funny, awesome and beautiful people I know: Me!
36. “May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
37. 37th Birthday Greetings
38. Today, I want to share the happiness of this special day with you all. Happy birthday to me!
39. I thank God for keeping me this long and for seeing another birthday. Come all, help me celebrate this great day.
40. I pray for more grace and more bliss in the future. May I live to see the fulfillment of my days.
41. “Birthdays are a reminder that we must live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment.” – Unknown
42. “Your farts stink, but until they kill me, I will still love you. Happy 37th Birthday! I miss you, little turd.”
43. ”No one is you, and that is your superpower.” – Elyse Santilli
44. “Your birthday is a reminder that you are unique and one of a kind.” – Unknown
45. “The golden age is before us, not behind us.” – William Shakespeare
46. “Happy Birthday to someone who is full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my birthday.”
47. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
48. I have seen tremendous growth and resilience amidst tough situations. I pray that this new year will bring divine happiness.
49. “Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.” — Anna Magnani
50. “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
51. “Dear lord, thank you for a fresh start and another year full of blessings. Amen.” – Unknown
52. So far, I’m loving every minute of being a 37 year old. It is indeed a beautiful birthday of joy.
53. “The world is a little bit brighter because of you. Happy Birthday, Buddy!”
54. Today is my birthday! My fifth and 30th birthday, to be exact! Happy birthday to me!
55. “Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.”
56. I hope and believe that I’ll achieve my goal and will become successful!
57. As I turn a year older and wiser, I celebrate the person I am becoming. Happy birthday to me.
58. It’s my birthday, and I will celebrate as I will never party before. Thank you, God, for another year
59. “May your life always hold the promise of realizing your aims, dreams, and ambitions?”
60. I’d like to thank myself for being exceptional and accommodative.
61. Thank you to all who have helped me along the way. Happy birthday to me.
62. My prayer for myself on this day is that l will not regret my new year which begins this day. Happy birthday to me.
63. I hope your 30s go by slowly and peacefully. May your days be sweet and your years fruitful. Happy 37th Birthday!
64. Hope my birthday makes all my dreams come true!
65. I couldn’t be more excited to start my 37th year around the sun, everything already feels so right and fantastic.
66. ”Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Lincoln
67. “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
68. I know I will have a great year full of blessings and happiness. Happy birthday to me!
69. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” ~ George Meredith
70. “My birthday this year today is a reminder that I have so much to be grateful for.” – Unknown
71. It’s a happy birthday to me today, I pray for love, peace, and happiness. Happy birthday to myself!
72. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. Lord give me pure ways to create opportunities. Happy birthday to me.
73. “I have been blessed with another year of life and will use it to make a difference in the world.” – Unknown
74. Because the Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want.
75. I’m another year older and another year more gorgeous, intelligent, and talented as ever! Happy Birthday to me!
76. “Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.”
77. “This is going to be my best year filled with the people I love and good times. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
78. “Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
79. “May I learn to smile at the pleasures of life and not seek answers to every question. Happy birthday to me!”
80. “Happy birthday to the most amazing person on the Earth! I never thought I would grow so awesome.”
81. Shine and shine, you are so incredible. Happy birthday to myself!
82. I have made money and invested money. So let me create time to eat the money I have been making. HBD to me.
83. “On this special day, I celebrate life and all that it has to offer.” – Unknown
84. Life is awesome, a new year to rediscover. Happy birthday to me!
85. Cheers To 18 Years!
86. I survived another year! Cheers! I am grateful to be alive to celebrate me. Happy birthday to me.
87. Just like every other year, I’ll do my best at being an amazing 37 year old, so help me God.
88. “I hope that this year brings me closer to achieving all of my dreams and goals. Happy Birthday to me.” – Anonymous
89. “The best thing about every birthday is that I always love myself more and more. Happy birthday to me!” – Unknown
90. “You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.” — Ogden Nash
91. Thanks be to God for this special day of my life.
92. I don’t know about others, but my life is completely beautiful. I am glad to be a year older today. Happy me, happy birthday!
93. May God be before and after me, as I turn 18. I wish myself a long life and prosperity.
94. I thank you Lord for the gift of this wonderful day, thank you so much for my 37th birthday.
95. “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” – Plautus
96. On the occasion of my birthday, dear God, I pray that you change my life positively. Thanks for answering my prayer.
97. “My birthday is a time for me to be grateful for all that I have and all that I am.” – Unknown
98. Life is better every year so for this new age, life will be incredibly amazing at 37.
99. “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
100. On my birthday, one is the loneliest number! That is why there is cake and ice cream and alcohol…
101. “Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!”
102. I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy 18th birthday to me.
103. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.” -John D. Rockefeller
104. ”You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” – George Burns
105. It’s a beautiful day, a day to celebrate! Wishing me, myself, and I a birthday full of joy, peace, and happiness.
106. The best thing that has ever happened in my life is loving myself, wish a happy birthday to myself!
107. May you make every decision this year from a place of self-love. Pave your path with happiness. Happy 37th Birthday!
108. My 37th birth anniversary is today and I’m beyond elated.
109. I am special, and today is the most special day of the year. I live my life blissfully. Happy birthday to me!
110. I’m beautiful, smart, always positive and happy. I’m just perfect. So perfect birthday to perfect me!
111. Happy 37th Birthday!!! My sweet little man just keeps getting better with age. I love you so much.
112. “Happy Birthday. It took you [insert age] years to look this good!!!”
113. Who could that person be? I wonder. But look no further, because it’s my birthday! I am going to enjoy my special day today.
114. “You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” ~ Les Brown
115. I’ll make sure that my 37th birthday is as beautifully special as I deserve it to be.
116. It’s a perfect day for anyone and everyone to wish me a happy birthday. So happy birthday, love, me.
117. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” – Amit Kalantri
118. Thank you, mom and dad, for bringing such a wonderful gift in the world and for always showing me the way.
119. I hope to have peace and serenity all the days of my life. Happy birthday. I am so lucky to have me.
120. “Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.”
121. I have every intention to shine my brightest light for my 37th year and beyond.
122. Waking up to chapter 37 today and I feel great about everything this chapter holds for me.
123. “Cheers to good wishes, a fantastic year, and being the best version of myself possible.” – Unknown
124. “I am unique, the only one of my kind. It is my birthday today; if I don’t celebrate myself, who will?”
125. I sure do feel like a 37 years old human. Happy birthday to me and everyone celebrating today.
126. Wishing myself God’s abundant blessings and grace throughout the 37th year of my life.
127. It is with great growth through the hard and good times that I have become the person I am today. Happy birthday Wayne!
128. “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” ~ George Harrison
129. “Happiness is not a destination, it’s a journey.” – Unknown
130. “I hope that this year brings me closer to achieving all of my dreams and goals. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
131. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
132. “The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.” – Paris Hilton
133. It’s too late to give up, I am forging ahead in life. And no matter what life gives, I’ve got God by my side.
134. “On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy Birthday!”
135. I’m thankful to be numbered amongst the fortunate. Happy birthday to me.
136. Now I’m ready to fit right in this crazy world of the adults.
137. Happy birthday to me, it is going to be a great 37th year, I know it and I believe it.
138. “Today is the oldest you have been and the youngest you’ll ever be again.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
139. “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” – Mark Twain
140. Happy birthday to the most wonderful son! My Happy 37th Birthday Dear Son!
141. “Life is awesome to celebrate together, today is my birthday – let’s go out to have fun.”
142. I love how the wishes are coming, but I appreciate myself more by being alive amidst all life’s challenges.
143. “As I begin my new year, may I make the days count and not just count them. Here’s to a happy and fulfilling future.”
144. I wish myself a glorious birthday.
145. I want to quit doing less-than-excellent works. Let my success shock the world. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
146. Happy Birthday to someone full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my birthday.
147. “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” – John Mason
148. “Blowing out the candles on my birthday cake was indeed one heck of a good exercise for my lungs.”
149. “Every day is a gift, but some are wrapped a little more beautifully.” – Unknown
150. God, please be with me today and all the days of my earthly journey.
151. It’s not been easy but I have been coming through, day after day. I celebrate myself for the courage. Happy birthday to me.
152. Happy birthday to this beautiful soul. May the Lord always provide all I need in life. This is my prayer today.
153. Happy 37th birthday! Another year closer to grey hair, wrinkles and pain in the back.
154. I wish myself a wonderful year ahead. Happy birthday to me!
155. This life is truly mine, so happy birthday to me!
156. God has really shown mercy to me. It feels nice being in the house of the Lord. Happy birthday to me!
157. “I am a little stronger and wiser than the previous year. In this coming year, I promise myself to make the best out of it.”
158. I promise to keep on loving myself more than anything else. This life is truly mine, so happy birthday to me!
159. “If your candles cost more than your cake, then definitely you are getting older.”
160. At last, my new season of greatness has come. I can’t wait to explore new frontiers. Happy birthday to myself.
161. Another year older, none the wiser.
162. This is a new age that the Lord has made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
163. As I blow the candles on my cake, may all the looming sadness and negativity be blown away.
164. “A prayer to bless my way, a wish to light up my moments, a cheer for my fantastic day, a text to say happy birthday to me!”
165. Today I think I’m going to party harder than ever before- cause it’s my birthday!
166. “Today is about you. I can’t wait to celebrate you all day long!”
167. “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” ~ Robert Frost
168. Happy 18th birthday to me. I wish myself an all-around success in Jesus’ name.
169. Stay calm and be ready for the birthday party. I have to look amazing. Happy birthday to my calm soul!
170. “I’m a summer baby, so I usually have my birthday as a good summer memory.” – Sloane Crosley
171. “No matter how old I am, I still get excited about my birthday.” – Unknown
172. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
173. “Dear self, stay calm and be ready for your birthday party. I have to look amazing. Happy birthday to my calm soul!”
174. Today, I have become 37 years old and I feel pretty great about it. A wonderful birthday to me.
175. “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” ~ Nicky Gumbel
176. “Dad, you are my hero, my role model, the man who I always look up to and dream to become. Happy Birthday, Dad !!!”
177. To the most loving and kindest soul, happy birthday.
178. My efforts to prosper shall always prevail. The love of God shall distinguish me amongst many. Happy birthday to me.
179. We are elite human beings, and I’m proud of us.
180. I felt special when I woke up today and quickly realized it was my birthday! A very happy birthday to me.
181. “A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
182. Happy 37th Birthday, Baby! You’re growing up way too quickly, but I know these are the best days of your life.
183. It’s a thing of beauty to explore the miracle of life and I’ll make the most of every second I have.
184. On your 37th birthday I send you congratulations and wishes that all your hopes for the 38th year will come true.
185. I want to quit doing less-than-excellent work. Let my success shock the world. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
186. Happy 37th Birthday, to my dearest boy. I am wishing you an amazing year with lots of love and blessings.
187. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. I see success all the way. Happy birthday to me.
188. “You’re not older – you’re just more distinguished.”
189. it is my birthday post. Happy Birthday to me, me, and me!
190. “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” – Byron Pulsifer
191. It’s a perfect day for anyone and everyone to wish me a happy birthday. So, happy birthday, love, me.
192. “May I have the wisdom to deal with the world’s complexities and resilience when I feel helpless. Happy birthday to me.”
193. This year shall be my best year. I count on You, Lord, to make it happen. Happy birthday to me.
194. Today is my birthday, and my heart is still open for wishes. Happy birthday to me!
195. “Last year was rough, but I made it through and am stronger because of it.” – Unknown
196. “My wish today is never to lose my awesomeness. Happy birthday to me.”
197. “Life is too short not to celebrate moments like my birthday.”
198. “Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!”
199. This new age should be nothing short of the great times I had last year. My 24th year on earth should be for prosperity.
200. Guess who is a legal adult?
201. “Today is a reminder that I am one year closer to my dreams and goals.” – Unknown
202. ”If I appear to be in a great mood today, do not be alarmed. It’s my birthday!” – Unknown
203. Please welcome me in this crazy world of adults! Say, “Happy 18th Birthday”.
204. I am not just a year older but also a year wiser. Happy birthday to me!
205. Today I have the best excuse to dress up and go out, shout, and dance because I am alive. Hoorah!
206. I wish the merriest birthday to one of the most humble, funny, awesome, and beautiful people I know: me!
207. Happy birthday to me! Today, I permit myself to be good. I must go out and celebrate my special day! I am worth it!
208. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
209. I’ve reached that period of my life when scrolling down to select my birth year isn’t fun anymore. Happy birthday to me!
210. All I want for my 37th birthday is pure joy and bubbling happiness for everything and everyone around me.
211. Cheers for overcoming the year’s challenges, I am grateful to celebrate another year in my life. Happy birthday to me!
212. Thank you for being a friend for life! Growing up with you has been a blast. Here’s to another 30 years! Happy 37th Birthday!
213. Let me be the first one to wish myself a superb birthday and favor beyond imagination. I celebrate me!
214. “For all the good people who helped me throughout the year, I want to say thanks on my birthday.” – Unknown
215. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the one most responsive to change.” ~ Darwin
216. I wholeheartedly embrace the beauty of this new age. Cheers to me as I celebrate my 37th birthday.
217. Today I think I’m going to party harder than ever before because it’s my birthday!
218. I wish myself a life filled with happiness to the brim and the life-long realization that as long as I have life, I am rich.
219. “Today marks the beginning of a new year in my life. I am curious and excited to unravel the presents that come with it.”
220. “You should be thankful for every experience, opportunity for development, and accomplishment you have on your birthday.
221. It’s my birthday today! Just a friendly reminder that spanking and pinching are forms of sexual harassment.
222. ”Let yourself do everything that you like most in life, may your Big Day be happy and cheerful! Happy Birthday!” – Unknown
223. Cheers to bigger and better things as I turn 37 today.
224. All the good things will be provided for. Happy birthday to me. I am deeply grateful to Him.
225. Opening up chapter 37 of my life journey with so much gratitude and hoping for the best things of life all year round.
226. “If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.” ~ Euripides
227. ”Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” – Edward Morykwas
228. May my days be filled with joy and fortune. Happy Birthday to me!
229. Heart filled with gratitude for my 37th birthday, thoughts filled with hope and beautiful expectations for the new age.
230. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” — Sammy Hagar
231. Today’s special because it’s my 18th birthday.
232. Today being my 37th birthday, I’m choosing happiness and peace of mind over everything else.
233. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” — Mark Twain
234. It’s another year to look back in Praise and look forward in hope. I’m getting there day after day. Happy birthday to me.
235. Happy birthday, sweet me. More blessings to me.
236. “Getting wiser every year, old is gold. Happy birthday to me!”
237. I remembered your birthday bur as a true friend I forgot your age!
238. Happy 37th Birthday 🎂, our Baby boy! We can’t wait to see what you do next because you’ve already changed so much.
239. On my birthday today, I pray that the presence of the Lord will never depart from me all the days of my life.
240. “I don’t know how to age gracefully so I will just keep partying like it’s my birthday.” – Anonymous
241. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.” ~ Mark Twain
242. It’s my 18th birthday, and by God, I shall celebrate and party like tomorrow never exists. Thank you, God.
243. “Years wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” ~ Douglas MacArthur
244. I hope the price of candles skyrockets this year so my friends can’t afford to buy as many candles as I do on my birthday.
245. ”Live your life with arms open wide. Today is when your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” – Natasha Bedingfield
246. Happy 37th Birthday to my BFF!
247. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
248. On this day, I was born, happy birthday to me.
249. “Happy Birthday to the most awesome person to exist. Yes that’s me!” – Unknown
250. Happy Birthday to a humble, beautiful, and funny human being! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday.
251. “I am ready for a beautiful year ahead, full of blessings and happiness.” – Unknown
252. Eat lots of birthday cake – it’s good for you! Happy 37th Birthday!
253. “Live not one’s life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last.” – Marcus Aurelius
254. “I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22.” – Taylor Swift
255. “There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.” ~ George Santayana
256. Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen. Cause it’s eighteen.
257. Happy thoughts. Happy memories. Happy dreams. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
258. ”Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.” – Chili Davis
259. A new phase is here, and I feel blessed beyond measure. Happy birthday to me!
260. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” ~ Madeleine L’Engle
261. The sun will always shine and that’s how I know that I’ll have a great 37th year. Happy birthday to me.
262. This day will be full of joy and laughter: A day specially made for me. Happy birthday to me.
263. What a time to be alive? I’m the happiest man on earth today. Happy birthday to me.
264. Happy birthday to me. I have every reason to be happy on this day.
265. I celebrate my special day with gratitude for all that I have given to God. I wish myself a happy birthday!
266. ”I am now one year more expert. Happy Birthday to me!” – Unknown
267. Join me in this celebration; we are going to have fun today because it’s my birthday. Happy birthday to me!
268. “Happy Birthday to me! I’m excited to see what this new year brings!” – Unknown
269. “A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you is a great year full of happiness and sunshine!” ~ Catherine Pulsifer
270. “You’re not getting older… just more adorable, compassionate, and distinguished! Happy Birthday !!!”
271. “Just like a fine wine, you seem to get better with age. Happy birthday, handsome guy!”
272. Angels are on guard over my life. Here is to many more years of exploits in life and good health. Happy birthday to me.
273. “May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity to me!” – WishesMsg
274. A remarkable person was born today. So I dedicate this day to my past victories and future possibilities.
275. It is my birthday today. This year will be my best so far!
276. A sweet and lovely day it is. Happy birthday to me!
277. “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!”
278. “Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.”
279. Happy37th Birthday…again!
280. On this day, the most amazing woman was born on earth. Best wishes!
281. “Good things come to those who wait. I can’t wait for my birthday.” – Unknown
282. It’s my birthday, wish me a Happy Birthday!
283. On this auspicious day, I wish myself never-ending happiness and success. Happy birthday to me!
284. Hello 37, I’m ready for all the adventures and success of this new chapter. Let’s go!
285. “I am officially one year older. Happy birthday to the amazing person I have become, and cheers to a new year ahead.”
286. “Last year was a great year, and I am looking forward to an even better one.” – Unknown
287. “From our birthday, until we die, / Is but the winking of an eye.” — William Butler Yeats
288. A birthday is always a dream come true and I’m indeed thankful for my 37th birthday, all the best wishes to me.
289. I’m all for beautiful new beginnings and that’s exactly what my new 37 years old status feels like, happy birthday to me.
290. My son, you are my strength and my pride. Happy 37th Birthday!
291. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
292. I celebrate me!
293. May God grant me the strength and wisdom to be more. Happy birthday to me.
294. Happy 37th Birthday! Here’s to another year of adventures, joys, and love.
295. “Youth has no age.” – Pablo Picasso
296. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. Your grace is all I need, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
297. “We have spent a lot of quality time together. I am grateful to your parents on your Birthday.”
298. Year 37 is already looking pretty awesome for me and I can’t wait to have more success and joy.
299. “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” ~ William Barclay
300. “Don’t celebrate how old you are. Celebrate the years you survived.” ~ Touaxia Vang
301. Today, I’m having my cake… and eating it as well! It’s my birthday! Calories are non-existent on birthdays!
302. I’m another year younger than before, so I’m wishing myself more of years like this. A happy person always.
303. I am one of the lucky ones who has always been great. Happiest birthday to me!
304. Happy birthday to me, awesome, cool, smart, and beautiful. I celebrate myself because I am special.
305. I have always been more than enough. I am going to have an incredibly special 37th year. A beautiful birthday to me.
306. Happy 37th Birthday, Baby Boy!
307. “To be the happiest man alive, all I need on this special day of my life is the love of my family and friends.” – Unknown
308. “I am thrilled to add more experience to my life. Happy Birthday to me!”
309. This is going to be my best year yet. I count on you, Lord, to make it happen. Happy birthday to me.
310. “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
311. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
312. Happy 18th birthday to Me.
313. My life is blessed, and I know it. It is a new year for me; happy birthday.
314. When you get so old that you can no longer remember how old you are, Well, it’s probably for the best. Happy Birthday to me!
315. “On this special day, I raise a toast to you and your life. Happy birthday.”
316. I can’t wait to explore new frontiers. Happy birthday to myself.
317. I am not just a year older, but also a year wiser. Happy birthday to me!
318. “Birthdays are a time to reflect on the year gone by and look forward to the coming year.” – Unknown Unknown
319. To me, it is not just a year older, but I consider it a year wiser. I hope I can enjoy my birthday to the fullest today.
320. “Today is the oldest I’ve ever been, and the youngest I’ll ever be again.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
321. Yeah, you guessed right. It’s my birthday. I hope to have a good one.
322. “Nature gives you the face you have at 20, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at 50.” ~ Coco Chanel
323. Happy 37th Birthday, to a person who is timeless in both beauty and character. Have a blast on this special day!
324. I am one year older which means more wisdom. Happy birthday to me!
325. “Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.” – Kitty Collins
326. “My birthday party will have a positive impact on people’s lives and make the world a better place.” – Unknown
327. ”Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest.” – Larry Lorenzoni
328. “Life seems to fade our memory, so on this birthday I will forget yours if you forget mine!” ~ Kate Summers
329. Thanks to the Lord of all creation for the grace to be alive. Happy birthday to me.
330. “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” ~ Woody Allen
331. “Another year older, wiser, and more in love with life than ever before.” – Unknown
332. It feels amazing being a year older. Happy birthday to the most caring and loving person, that is me.
333. “At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
334. On my birthday, I pray that the good Lord will forgive all my sins and bless me with good fortune.
335. I am truly blessed and highly favored.
336. Today I think I’m going to party harder than ever before- cause it’s my 18th birthday!
337. My being alive today isn’t because I’m perfect but because I received God’s grace. Happy birthday to me.
338. Tis the year to rejoice and excel exceedingly!
339. My life is beautiful; I am a year older today. Happy birthday to me.
340. ”May you live all the days of your life.” – Jonathan Swift
341. Happy Birthday to someone who is full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my 18th birthday.
342. It has been a blessing year, May God me as I start a new year in my life. Happy birthday to myself!
343. ”All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
344. It’s my birthday, a day to be happy and praise the Lord. I thank him for the gift of life.
345. “You are the most generous and fun-loving person I know. You deserve a birthday full of good things and sweetness.”
346. “On this special day, I wish myself to be the best I can be, from now to eternity. Best birthday wishes to me!”
347. Old enough to know better but still young enough to get away with it.
348. ”There is no better gift than another birthday.” – Unknown
349. “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” – Paris Hilton
350. “It’s always a treat to wish happy birthday to someone so sweet.”
351. God really, has got my back. He will see me through more years. Happy birthday, dearest me.
352. My heart desires to be grateful always and to appreciate everyone in my life every other day. Very happy birthday to me.
353. With such priceless gifts, I know I will always be fulfilled. I celebrate myself on this special day.
354. “The best thing about birthdays is that you can start fresh and be a new person.” – Unknown
355. Happy Birthday to someone awesome, talented, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday!
356. I hope this special day and the rest to come will blossom into dreams come true! Happy birthday to me.
357. “The years may wrinkle our skin but not our spirit.” – Maya Angelou
358. “Dear self, you are unique. So write a bucket list of wishes and watch them get fulfilled with time. Happy new year to me!”
359. I know I have had a positive impact on people’s lives, and I hope to inspire many more
360. This year will be my best so far!
361. Life is full of choices and for my 37th birthday, I’m choosing to take better care of myself every step of the way.
362. Here is to many more years of exploits in life and good health. Happy birthday to me.
363. Keep Calm it’s my 18th birthday.
364. “To a beautiful soul, may your birthday be as beautiful and radiant as you are.” – Unknown
365. My wishes for today are more grace happiness and prosperity for years to come. Happy birthday to me!
366. No matter what comes my way before my birthday, I will always look back and praise God. Happy birthday to me.
367. “For a better future don’t dwell on the previous year but look ahead to the next year. Happy Birthday.” – Unknown
368. “Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.” – Unknown
369. May I always stay happy as I celebrate my 18th birthday. God bless me.
370. “Today I am celebrated as a special person, but every day I am working to become a better person.” – Unknown
371. “You look younger than ever! Happy birthday!”
372. “Happy birthday to the wisest, most beautiful, and diligent young lady in the whole world. Yes! That’s me.”
373. “It’s my birthday today! And let me just say, if you’re going to guess my age, you better aim low!”
374. “Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated.”- Osho
375. “Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.” – J. P. Sears
376. Hooray! It’s my birthday once again! Wishing myself a memorable birthday full of the Lord’s blessings. Happy birthday to me.
377. ”Today I am grateful for another year.” – Unknown
378. I hope today is the beginning of a great year for me. Happy birthday to me!
379. Happy 37th Birthday, my favourite and special boy. I wish you, God’s blessings and favour always.
380. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
381. “Eventually, you reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.” – Will Rogers
382. This is my first time being 37 years old and I feel like I’m already doing a great job.
383. It is time to celebrate my last year’s accomplishments and set goals to accomplish more in the new year.
384. Happy Birthday to someone awesome, humble, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday.
385. Happy Birthday to someone who is full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my birthday.
386. To what will be a wonderfully successful year; happy 37th birthday of love to me.
387. “Don’t worry about your age. Just enjoy life and be happy.” – Unknown
388. I pray for peace, prosperity, and happiness above all things. May God bless me continually.
389. 37 is the age where you’re just about to know who you are and what you want out of life. Happy 37th Birthday!
390. Happy 37th Birthday, dear son. You remain my favourite person in the world and I love you. Best wishes today and always.
391. “Celebrate your birthday with love and joy.” – Unknown
392. “It’s sad to grow old, but nice to ripen.” ~ Brigitte Bardot
393. “The best way to remember your younger years is to forget them.” – Unknown
394. A joyful 37th birthday to me.
395. What a wonderful and exciting day this is. The best people were born on this day! Including me. Happy birthday to me.
396. Birthday’s are just nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake. Happy 37th birthday!
397. “On my birthday, I celebrate me and all that I have accomplished.” – Unknown
398. Welcome to my house, let’s eat, drink and party because it’s my birthday!
399. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. Let this be my portion, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
400. “You make each day special just by being yourself. I hope your birthday is as special as you are.”
401. “I am looking forward to another wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
402. “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.” — Catherine Pulsifer
403. It’s a beautiful day to become a 37 year old, happy birthday to me and cheers to all the great things coming my way.
404. “On this special day, I hope you realize how much happiness you bring to everyone around you.” – Unknown
405. “Old enough to know better but still young enough to get away with it.” – Unknown
406. It’s another year, again. I have been hurt,
407. “I intend to live forever. So far, so good.” ~ Steven Wright
408. Angels are on guard over my life. Here’s to many more years of exploits in life and good health. Happy birthday to me.
409. “I know you’re jealous. I want to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. It’s MY BIRTHDAY!”
410. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
411. “Happy Birthday to me! It has taken a long time to get where I am today but is going to be worth it in the end.” – Unknown
412. May all that you wish for come true this year. Happy 37th Birthday wishes for son, with love from Mom and Dad
413. It is with great growth through the hard and good times that I have become the person I am today. Happy Birthday, Wayne!
414. “May I be a source of blessings, light, truth, and inspiration to many – wishing a fantastic birthday to me.”
415. “None are as old as those who have outlived enthusiasm,” ~ Henry David Thoreau
416. Happy thoughts Happy memories Happy dreams Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
417. Yes! That’s me. I don’t believe in anyone more than I believe in myself.
418. “Ice cream, cake, candy, and cookies… Yum! Celebrating my birthday the right way.” – Unknown
419. Finally, my new season of greatness has come. I can’t wait to explore new frontiers. Happy birthday to myself.
420. I am grateful to Facebook for reminding me it is my birthday. I had forgotten about it.
421. It’s that time of year again. You know—the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous 18th birthday! Time to start the party!
422. A most spectacular birthday for me.
423. Praying for all year round success and happiness, amen.
424. “It’s a new start, new dreams, and a walk towards a new destination because it’s my birthday. Happy birthday to me!”
425. I highly welcome myself into the beautiful age of 37, a happy birthday to me.
426. ”On this beautiful day, I wish for good health and to live a wonderful life. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
427. “Sending love and good wishes to myself on my birthday.” – Unknown
428. May the year ahead bring me many opportunities to succeed and flourish. Happy birthday to me.
429. Happy birthday to me, may I live for 1001 years.
430. “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
431. Happy 37th Birthday, Baby Girl! Though the days are long, the months are short.
432. “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
433. There are no calories on my birthday! Woohoo!
434. I wish I could scream to show how happy I am today because it’s my birthday, happy birthday to me!
435. I will love and laugh with every ounce of energy I have. Sending myself heartfelt birthday wishes
436. “Happy birthday from me! Cheers to a brand new year full of laughter, love, and new friendships!”
437. “At 19, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly.” ~ Jim Bishop
438. I can’t believe I am a year wiser, more beautiful, and richer today! To God be all the glory. Happy birthday to me.
439. “May my birthday be the beginning of a year filled with happiness, success, and good fortune.” – Unknown
440. Appreciating this wonderful new age and celebrating what will be an amazing 37th year and birthday for me.
441. I have been pushing forward! And I’m not gonna stop. Not now that I know the future is near. Happy birthday to me.
442. Happy 37th Birthday…again!
443. Today I thank God for another year, another birthday. Happy birthday to me.
444. I’m another year older and another year more gorgeous, intelligent, and talented than ever! Happy birthday to me!
445. “May the Lord be my guide and shield; I wish myself a happy birthday.”
446. Today is my birthday! My fifth 30th birthday, to be exact! Happy Birthday to me!
447. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. Help me view things in this context, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
448. May this day special day bring unexpected blessings and endless happiness to my life! Happy birthday to me!
449. To the man of greatness and purpose, the man of vision and enviable dreams, I wish you a happy birthday.
450. I’ve reached that period of my life when scrolling down to select birth year isn’t fun anymore. Happy birthday to myself!
451. “A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
452. “New age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
453. “My self-birthday wish is that I continue to grow and learn in the upcoming year.” – Unknown
454. “Happy birthday to me and everyone else celebrating their birthday today. We are elite human beings, and I’m proud of us.”
455. ”My life is better with every year of living it.” – Rachel Maddow
456. “As I look back on yesterday, I realize how blessed I am today.” – Unknown
457. Thank you for all the experience of this past year.
458. “Hope my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!”
459. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
460. ”The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeline L’Engle
461. “I spent an hour searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday!”
462. Tonight I am going to a party because it’s my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!
463. May this day bring happiness and endless joy. I hope to have peace and tranquility all my life. Happy birthday to lucky me.
464. Happy birthday to me! Allow me to enjoy myself. My future is not going anywhere. I will think about my future tomorrow.
465. “Happy birthday to my ride or die. Love you bunches!”
466. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
467. Happy 37th birthday! You’ve been an inspiration to me!
468. For my 37th year and beyond, everything will work together for my good, amen.
469. It is wonderful to see the person I have become. Happy birthday to me.
470. All I wish is to spend the rest of my life with the closest people next to me. Happy birthday to me.
471. Happy birthday to me.
472. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
473. I really can’t believe I’m 18 already. Small girl turned into the big girl.
474. “Wishing myself a birthday that is as happy and fun as I am.” – Unknown
475. “My new dream on my birthday is to be happy and fulfilled in all that I do.” – Unknown
476. It is my birthday and I am officially a year older. Happy birthday to me!
477. Today, I make joyful praise to the Lord for sustaining my life.
478. My friends are the luckiest people in the world because they found me in this stupid world. Happy Birthday to Happy Me!
479. “How lucky am I? Not only do I get to be here, but I get to be here on my birthday!” – Unknown
480. To me, it is not just a year older, but I consider it a year wiser. May I enjoy my birthday to the fullest today.
481. “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” ~ John Mason
482. Today I am definitely having my cake… and eating it too! It’s my birthday! Calories are non-existent on birthdays!
483. It’s my 37th birthday today and it is my sincerest wish that everything in my life will receive so much progress and love.
484. Happy 37th Birthday, Baby Boy! I really love you!🥰
485. Awesome God, please, don’t let the joy I feel in my heart on this special day of my existence to die.
486. ”God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
487. “Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.” — Jim Gaffigan
488. What else could I be thankful for than being among those still enjoying the breath of life? Happy birthday to me.
489. “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
490. Age is only a number for my child. You still look as sweet and as young as ever. Happy 37th Birthday!
491. Happy 37th Birthday, Baby! To the moon and back, I love you! You came into our lives and brought us so much happiness.
492. Seeing another birthday is a miracle, and I am hopeful for a bright year ahead. Happy birthday to me.
493. It’s a day to make someone happy, put a smile on their face because it’s my birthday today. Happy birthday to me!
494. “Your birthday is a time for celebrating all that makes you unique and special. So have fun and enjoy the ride!” – Unknown
495. My birthday is an inspirational time to remind me to live each day with passion. Happy birthday to me.
496. “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!”
497. Birthdays are good for me. The more I have, the longer I live. lol!
498. My favourite day of the year is here and I sincerely thank God for my 37th birthday.
499. I have learned so much in the past year, and I celebrate the beginning of a new learning phase. Happy birthday to me!
500. “I celebrate joy today for all the hard work I have put in this year.” – Unknown
501. You haven’t seen a cool cake if you haven’t seen my cake. I am not sharing, so don’t come. Just me celebrating me.
502. “I am officially one year older, Happy Birthday to the great person I am becoming and cheers to a new year ahead.”- Anonymous
503. Happy birthday.
504. “Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.” – Walt Disney
505. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” ~ Sammy Hagar
506. “I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” – Chris Geiger
507. Happy 37th Birthday to the most special person in my life. I wish you a healthy, happy, and great year ahead. I love you!
508. As the day sets off, let’s get out, make merry, eat as much as we can, and enjoy each other’s company. Happy birthday to me.
509. “Age is a high price to pay for maturity.” ~ Tom Stoppard
510. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” ~ John Lennon
511. “This long life that I’ve been given is not a gift, but a responsibility.” – Unknown
512. It’s already looking like an awesome year. Cheers to new chapters and year 37 of my life.
513. “Life is a never-ending adventure. Embrace it, and enjoy the ride!” – Unknown
514. It’s that time of year again. You know—the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous birthday! Time to start the party!
515. Everything I set out to do in this 37th year of my life shall be highly prosperous, amen.
516. Happy 37th Birthday! My son, you are my pride, you are my love and you are a blessing from above!
517. “From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye.”~ William Butler Yeats
518. I want to wish you a happy birthday and let you know that I love you more than words can say. Happy 37th Birthday, son!
519. Happy 37th Birthday to the most beautiful princess in the world!
520. “On this day, take some time to enjoy life and be thankful for all the good things in it.” – Unknown
521. “My life is better with every year of living it.” ~ Rachel Maddow
522. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” ~ Emily Dickinson
523. I feel blessed to be alive today. Happy birthday to me.
524. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” – Booth Tarkington
525. Once again, I’ll be cheerleading myself to another successful year, happy 37th birthday to me.
526. As I turn a year older today, I am most thankful for the people around me and the gift of being alive. Happy Birthday to me.
527. Happy birthday to myself, I promise to love myself and enjoy life.
528. “I am long on ideas, but short on time. I expect to live to be only about a hundred.” ~ Thomas Edison
529. ”Never let anyone dull your sparkle.” – Unknown
530. “I wanted to get you something truly amazing and inspiring for your birthday and then I remembered that you already have me.”
531. “My entire life is a celebration of who I am and what I have become.” – Unknown
532. “The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of self-love.” – Unknown
533. “Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard, there is nothing you can do about it.” ~ Golda Meir
534. Gonna party like it’s my 18th birthday, cause it is!
535. “The best days are ahead. I am alive today and can’t wait for one of the best birthdays of my life.” – Unknown
536. I am a year better and happier, wishing myself a happy birthday!
537. With gratitude, I welcome myself into my 37th year of abundance and excellence.
538. Happiest birthday to the incredible person I’ve become, and here’s to a great future.
539. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
540. I’ll use this birthday to congratulate myself on a future of enviable success.
541. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” ~ William Shakespeare
542. Happy birthday to me! I’m older now, but still so good and beautiful. Age doesn’t matter to me. I love myself the most.
543. Woke up to my 37 years old self today and I couldn’t be more thankful.
544. I got through it. Yay! Today is the start of a brand-new year. Here’s to a fresh start. Happy birthday to me!
545. “Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
546. To myself, HBD. It feels great to be older. Happy birthday to the person that lives inside of me!
547. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
548. “I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake.” ~ Mitch Hedberg
549. “Almighty God, I pray for a beautiful life, memorable birthday, and joy today. Amen.” – Unknown
550. “Now is the time for self-love, pampering and unlimited smiles. Wishing myself a happy birthday!” – WishesMsg
551. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
552. I get to witness another beautiful year of God’s love and faithfulness.
553. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” ~ Booth Tarkington
554. Happy birthday to myself! I am very proud to be me.
555. “You will always be my sunshine, my little angel. Your mother loves you so much. Happy Birthday !!!”
556. “Every day you find a way to bring a smile to my face and happiness to my heart. Happy Birthday!!!”
557. It is cooler being a year older. Happy birthday to me!
558. Happy birthday to my 37 year old self, what a journey it has been. It will be another beautiful year for me.
559. I have every reason to be happy on this day.
560. Surely, God’s goodness and mercies shall follow me all the days of my life.
561. Thank you, Mom, for giving birth to this wonderful child.
562. Every year it feels so nice being older, there is a part of me that always shines.
563. God, please be with me…today and on all the days of my earthly journey.
564. “You must be feeling good, because you look fifty, though you are sixty today. Happy birthday!”
565. Kindness, happiness and success shall be mine now and always as I celebrate my 37th birthday.
566. “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” – Ausonius
567. I am so happy to celebrate another year in my life. Happy birthday to me!
568. I can’t wait to be in the future because I see myself blazing the trails. Happy birthday to me.
569. “Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come.” — Lucy Larcom
570. Thank you, Lord, for granting me another great year to live as I want. Happy 18th birthday to me.
571. ”The secret of staying young is to love honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
572. I am the happiest man on earth! It’s time to celebrate because it’s my birthday! Happy birthday to me!
573. “On my birthday, I promise myself I’ll never settle for less than I deserve!”
574. May this day bring unexpected blessings and endless joy to me, now and forever. Happy birthday to me.
575. Happy 23rd birthday to me!
576. Hey Everyone… Eat, drink and make merry because it is my birthday.
577. “Today is a new day and a new beginning. I am thankful for all that I have been given. Happy Birthday to me.” – Unknown
578. I’m not a perfect 37 year old just yet but I’ll definitely try to have a perfect 37th birthday.
579. “You were born, and the world became a better place.”
580. “Another birthday and I’m still as gorgeous as ever.” – Unknown
581. “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” – William Barclay
582. Happy 37th Birthday to my sunshine! You light up our lives.
583. I have gradually realized my potential, but I hope to exploit it fully this year. Happy birthday to me.
584. “I am so excited for my birthday because it means I am one year closer to my goals.” – Unknown
585. “May your life always be filled with success, love, contentment, and happiness?”
586. It is my best day and my favorite holiday. Best wishes to me on my special day.