1. Good Friday reminds us of the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus made for us, and inspires us to live a life of service and sacrifice.
2. “Because Fridays are for fun, food, and faith. May you have uninterrupted fun, eat to your fill, and be drawn closer to God. Happy Blessed Friday”
3. It’s Friday. Any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window. – Ronald Wilson ( Happy Friday Quotes )
4. Wishing you a blessed Good Friday filled with love, happiness, and peace.
5. Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy. – Robert Anthony
6. Friday can be a hard day especially if you have not followed through on your commitments. – Byron Pulsifer ( Happy Friday Quotes )
7. I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance and good-will to everyone I have met through my journey. – Byron Pulsifer
8. It’s Friday! High Five! ― Chris Hankin
9. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” —The Cure
10. “Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” —Tom Lehrer
11. “Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed”
12. How high you fly is derived from how big you think. – Robin Sharma
13. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
14. Then you will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
15. “What are your targets?” – “Friday!”
16. Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing. - Luke 23:34
17. Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself. – Alice Walker ( Happy Friday Quotes )
18. On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work. – Douglas Booth
19. May the love of Jesus fill your heart and soul, and bring you peace and comfort on this Good Friday.
20. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! – Kate Summers
21. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” — Napz Cherub Pellazo
22. Isaiah 40:31
23. It’s Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of what I do this weekend. ( Happy Friday Quotes )
24. “Go, make the tomb as secure as you know how.”
25. “In the morning, O LORD, hear my voice. In the morning I lay my needs in front of you, and I wait.” Psalm 5:3
26. Let's sit on a rooftop at 2am and talk about life. —Anonymous
27. Life is good, especially on a Friday. – Unknown
28. Psalm 62:5
29. “My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him.”
30. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. · 2. My mission in life is not merely ...
31. “It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something Different Today. Don’t Stay Stuck, do Better. Good Morning, Happy Friday.Happy Blessed Friday”
32. “But the more you make the choice to live above your feelings, to trust God instead of what you may feel like doing, the stronger your faith becomes. It’s not about being perfect. We will always be on a journey of growing closer to God.” Tim Tebow
33. Music always sounds better on Friday. – Lou Brutus
34. “May your day shine like the morning star and your nights hide you from all evils. May you radiate God’s glory. May his grace be visible on you. May his peace overwhelm you today. Good morning and Happy Friday.”
35. Let us bow our heads in prayer and thanksgiving for the immeasurable love and sacrifice of Jesus.
36. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)
37. “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.” Psalm 143:8
38. “But it’s Friday” is a valid excuse for almost anything today.
39. “May the blessings of the Almighty be with you throughout the adventures this Friday brings. Today will be the genesis of your blessing as God will guide your path all day. Have a blessed Friday.”
40. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – John 16.33
41. “Coffee in hand, sparkle in my eye, smile on my face yep, it’s Friday.”
42. Philippians 4:13
43. May the peace and love of Jesus Christ fill your heart and soul on this Good Friday.
44. Let’s see if Elijah comes to save him.”
45. “Thank God for another Friday. I pray on this day that the Lord lift you and prevent your foes from rejoicing over your failures. May God’s goodness and mercies be with you today and every day of your life. Happy Friday.”
46. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
47. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
48. Wishing you a blessed Good Friday and a renewed sense of purpose and faith.
49. May the peace and love of God be with you on this Good Friday, and always.
50. And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. - Matthew 27:50
51. If you must have the motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday. – Noel Coward
52. “Without Friday, the weekend would be half over already.” – Anthony T. Hincks
53. “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted”
54. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
55. “These are the things to live for.” —Anonymous
56. Friday’s a free day. A woman’s day. – Neil Gaiman
57. It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend. ― Anonymous ( Happy Friday Quotes )
58. On this Good Friday, let us remember the ultimate sacrifice made by Jesus Christ and reflect on the lessons of love and compassion that he taught us.
59. Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in the time to the next paycheck. ― Byron Pulsifer
60. On this holy day, let us remember the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and his unconditional love for us.
61. May the cross of Christ be a source of inspiration and strength for you on this Good Friday.
62. “But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” (Psalm 59:16)
63. It’s Friday Baby. ( Happy Friday Quotes )
64. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
65. “Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” (1 Chronicles 16:34)
66. “Here is your king,” Pilate said to the Jews.
67. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.
68. FRI-NALLY – Unknown
69. “Good and upright is the Lord” (Psalm 25:8). May we walk the same as our wonderful God.
70. May the hope and promise of Easter be a comfort to you on this Good Friday.
71. This was in accordance with Jewish burial customs.
72. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
73. “Enjoy Life….No matter how hard it may seem. When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show the world that you have a million reasons to SMILE. Happy Friday”
74. The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross reminds us of the power of love and the strength of faith.
75. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
76. John 14:6. bible quotes john 14 6 ...
77. John 14:27
78. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.
79. It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend. -George Jones
80. “You have reached the end of the working week! May our gracious Heavenly Father give you as much rest as you had had labor during the week. Good Morning Friday Blessing.”
81. “Happy Friday! May your weekend be filled with joy and laughter.” – Unknown
82. It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over… – Parag Tipnis
83. “May the experiences of the past week culminate into a beautiful, peaceful weekend for you. God bless you.”
84. By his wounds you have been healed.
85. “Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing”
86. Good Friday is a reminder that love and selflessness can conquer all, even death.
87. “But I cry to you for help, Lord; in the morning my prayer comes before you.” (Psalm 88:13)
88. “May your weekend be filled with love, joy, and hope, and may god richly bless you beyond your expectation.”
89. “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.” —Vanilla Ice
90. “I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.” Psalm 119:147
91. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” —James Johnson
92. “Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2am and talk about life.” —Anonymous
93. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Rohn
94. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
95. “Friday fills my day with hope & happiness.” – Anthony T. Hincks
96. “Anyone who withholds kindness from a friend forsakes the fear of the Almighty.” (Job 6:14) May none of us withhold kindness on this Friday.
97. Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results. – Dennis Waitley
98. Them you will are and his Unending Love. God Bless. Happy Friday ...
99. Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough. – Emily Dickinson
100. Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other. ― Karen Kain
101. “Have a blessed friday and give thanks for all the blessings you have.”
102. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
103. Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today! – Garrett Kingston ( Happy Friday Quotes )
104. Though in anger I struck you, in favor I will show you compassion.
105. “Another Friday is here, and I pray that it turns out better than the previous ones you’ve encountered. May your day be filled with laughter and tears of overwhelming joy. You will create loads of awesome memories that will last forever.”
106. “Do not fear, for I am with you”
107. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.
108. May the blessings of Good Friday fill your heart with peace and joy.
109. It’s Friday the only decision you need to make is a bottle or glass.
110. He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. - Isaiah 53:7
111. Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Mon-Thurs, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time. ― Anonymous ( Happy Friday Quotes )
112. Wishing you a peaceful and meaningful Good Friday.
113. “May your praises go up so blessings will come upon you this Friday.”
114. “Pretend like it’s the weekend … We could pretend it all the time.” – Jack Johnson
115. Wishing you a day of quiet reflection and contemplation on this Good Friday.
116. guide to Good Friday messages, including some inspirational quotes, ...
117. The earth shook, the rocks split
118. “Where do you come from?” he asked Jesus, but Jesus gave him no answer.
119. Proverbs 3:5-6
120. “Open your heart and your eyes to all that you are blessed with this Friday, be grateful!”
121. “Blessings, you have many this morning. Take the time to count them and your Saturday will be filled with more.”
122. Wishing you a day of grace, peace, and blessings on this Good Friday.
123. I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day. – Joel Osteen
124. “Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. Do not stifle the Holy Spirit.” 1 Thess. 5:15-19
125. Good Friday reminds us of the power of forgiveness, and the love that can overcome even the greatest of sins.
126. They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him, and then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head. They put a staff in his right hand. Then they knelt in front of him and mocked him. 'Hail, king of the Jews!' they said. - Matthew 27:28-29
127. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. – Helen Keller
128. “If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do.” — Alan W. Kennedy
129. Isaiah 41:10
130. Coffee in hand, sparkle in my eye, smile on my face yep, it’s Friday.
131. Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss. ― S. O’Sade ( Happy Friday Quotes )
132. Focus on the positives and be grateful. – Katrina Bowden
133. May the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross remind us of the true meaning of love and selflessness.
134. “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” —Rebecca Black
135. On this day, let us pray for the world and for all those who suffer.
136. Let us celebrate the power of love and the hope that Jesus' sacrifice brings.
137. Feed your soul and mind with positivity for it will bear fruit to your life – Shara
138. At the end of each day write down on a calendar the best thing that happened to you that day. ― Brenda Shoshanna
139. Three days later he will rise.”
140. Every single day has to be excellent. You gotta give it all you got! – Eric Thomas
141. I don’t work on Fridays. I make appearances.
142. “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning” (James 1:17)
143. Let Friday show you where the smiles are in life. – Anthony T. Hincks ( Happy Friday Quotes )
144. “The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen”
145. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!” —Napz Cherub Pellazo
146. Let us take a moment to reflect on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and the love he showed for us all.
147. It's Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle. —Anonymous
148. Made with <3 in Cologne.
149. “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And He who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” – Revelation 21:4
150. May this Good Friday bring you closer to God and deepen your faith.
151. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.” —S.A. Sachs
152. “When I am afraid, I will put my trust in Thee. In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can [mere] man do to me?” – Psalm 56:3-4
153. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter
154. Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? - Matthew 6:27
155. “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.”
156. “Almighty God, I come to you on this Friday with an open heart and mind.
157. “Today marks the rising of a new dawn for you and those dear to you because it is a blessing-filled Friday. Have a beautiful day spiced with God’s blessings. Enjoy.”
158. On this solemn occasion, let us reflect on the true meaning of forgiveness and redemption.
159. If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either. ― James Johnson
160. Good Morning! Happy Friday.” friday blessing. “Another Friday is here, and I pray that it turns out ...
161. Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday. – Unknown
162. I got my motor running for a wild weekend." —George Jones
163. “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!!”― Neil Leckman
164. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”
165. Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood. – Nanea Hoffman
166. Let us remember the cross on which Jesus died, and the love he showed for us all.
167. May the spirit of Good Friday fill your heart with love, peace, and happiness.
168. Friday is a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard. – Rico ( Happy Friday Quotes )
169. Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive. – Matt Cameron ( Happy Friday Quotes )
170. Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.– Alice Morse Earle
171. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus”
172. “Happiness is… not having to set the alarm for the next day.”
173. Good Friday is a time to reflect on the love and grace of God, and to remember the sacrifice that Jesus made for us.
174. “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” – Rebecca Black
175. Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. ― Anonymous
176. May the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross inspire us to be kind and compassionate to others.
177. May the light of Jesus guide you through the darkness, and bring you peace on this Good Friday.
178. Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done. – Byron Pulsifer
179. Wishing you a blessed Good Friday and a joyous Easter.
180. “His grace will never depart from you, his blessings will be there for you always. You are a bundle of blessings. Have a wonderful Friday filled with God’s blessings. Have a blessed Friday.”
181. “Well, well, well. Look what finally decided to show up. Hello Friday!”
182. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
183. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” – John 14.27
184. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
185. “Dear Lord, I come to you on this Friday with a heart full of gratitude and thanksgiving.
186. “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” — Kate Summers ( Happy Friday Quotes )
187. “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” —Kate Summers
188. Happy Friday you beautiful human. – J.YORK ( Happy Friday Quotes )
189. “Life is good, especially on a Friday.” —Anonymous
190. Be positive. Stay happy and don’t let the negativity of the world get you down. – Germany Kent
191. “Friday it is today, and your blessings are coming right away! May your day be filled with the blessings of the Lord. You will enjoy your weekend with great joy and peace of mind. Stay blessed.”
192. They clothed him in a purple robe
193. May the love of God fill your heart on this Good Friday and always.
194. I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesdays gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you, it’s Friday I’m in love. — The Cure
195. May the blessings of Good Friday bring joy and happiness to your life.
196. I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend. ― Debasish Mridha
197. “Don’t you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?”
198. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” —John Shirley
199. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it." —Lou Holtz
200. It’s a Friday morning happy hour. A round of coffee for everyone! ( Happy Friday Quotes )
201. Nicodemus brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about seventy-five pounds.
202. “TGIF. Thank God I’m fabulous.” – Unknown
203. “I pray you continue to utilize well the grace of god upon your life. May your oil never run dry. Have an exceptional weekend.”
204. “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it”
205. May the blessings of Good Friday be with you always and fill your heart with joy.
206. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”
207. “Call to Me, and I will answer you”
208. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ”
209. “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness”
210. “And who are you?’ – “I’m Friday.” – “It’s about time, buddy!”
211. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” —Jimmy Bennett ( Happy Friday Quotes )
212. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
213. “We have no king but Caesar,” the chief priests answered.
214. “Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God.” Psalm 86:2
215. “God does not waste an ounce of our pain or a drop of our tears; suffering doesn’t come our way for no reason, and He seems efficient at using what we endure to mold character. If we are malleable, He takes our bumps and bruises and shapes them into something beautiful.” Frank E. Peretti
216. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” —Marilyn vos Savant ( Happy Friday Quotes )
217. “One Exceptional Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon .com.”
218. I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 pm on Friday. ( Happy Friday Quotes )
219. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away.
220. Otherwise, his disciples may come and steal the body and tell the people that he has been raised from the dead. This last deception will be worse than the first.”
221. Man was made at the end of the week’s work when God was tired. ― Mark Twain
222. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end”
223. “A blessing-filled Friday to you! May your heart flutter with joy and happiness, Today is one of the best days of the week because the favor and grace of the Lord will be with you all day. Have a wonderful Friday and remain blessed.”
224. “Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.”
225. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
226. Because the Jewish leaders did not want the bodies left on the crosses during the Sabbath, they asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies taken down.
227. Take heart son, your sins are forgiven. - Matthew 9:2
228. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved”
229. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” —Robert Frost
230. Last Friday night, yeah we danced on tabletops And we took too many shots. Think we kissed but I forgot last Friday night! ( Happy Friday Quotes )
231. May the light of Jesus guide you on this Good Friday and always.
232. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. -Soren Kierkegaard
233. Good Friday is not about gloom and despair, but about the triumph of love over hate, and hope over despair.
234. “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first.”
235. The cross is a symbol of sacrifice, but also of hope and resurrection. On this Good Friday, let us remember the ultimate sacrifice and the hope it brings.
236. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
237. On this holy day, may the love and grace of Jesus bring you peace and comfort.
238. Joey: You can’t have Thanksgiving without turkey. That’s like Fourth of July without apple pie or Friday with no two pizzas. ― Friends ( Happy Friday Quotes )
239. Fridays are the hardest in some ways; you’re so close to freedom. – Lauren Oliver
240. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom.
241. “The best thing about Friday is that it’s a gateway to the weekend.” – Unknown
242. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
243. “For He has said: ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you’”
244. “Bless God, Friday is here again and I hope you have a day that’s less strenuous and blessed. Have a lovely day and a wonderful weekend rest. Have a blessed Friday.”
245. “I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Psalm 16:8
246. The cross is not just a symbol of suffering, but also of hope and redemption.
247. It’s Friday… any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window. – Unknown ( Happy Friday Quotes )
248. Friday afternoon feels like heaven.– El Fuego
249. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”—Kate Summers
250. May the message of Good Friday inspire us to spread love, kindness, and hope to those around us.
251. Life begins on Friday night. – Unknown
252. “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning”
253. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
254. On this Good Friday, let us give thanks for the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus made for us, and strive to follow his example of love and compassion.
255. Friday your day and let the happiness shine through. ― Anthony T. Hincks
256. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways; you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
257. May the blessings of Good Friday bring peace and joy to your life.
258. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego · 2. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn't ...
259. “So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.” – Romans 8:6
260. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.” – James Johnson
261. “Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.” (Psalm 28:2)
262. May the sacrifice of Jesus on this Good Friday remind us of the power of love and forgiveness.
263. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” —Byron Pulsifer
264. “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.” – Rico ( Happy Friday Quotes )
265. “Thank God it’s Friday! I pray today brings a smile to your face and peace to your mind. May your day shine brightly like the morning star. Have a blessing-filled day, dear.”
266. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.– Mokokoma Mokhonoana ( Happy Friday Quotes )
267. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” – Chrissy Teigen
268. It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday. ― American Proverb
269. “Weekend blessings to you! I hope you have a weekend that is filled with all the joy, love and happiness your heart can hold.”
270. On this day, let us remember the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the love he showed for us all.
271. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” — S. O’Sade
272. I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.
273. “Bread-winners and bread-eaters all look forward to Friday. The rich and the poor watch out for the great day. May you not miss out of it.”
274. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” — Florence Welch
275. “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.”
276. “The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.” (Proverbs 4:18)
277. “Friday the 13th,” otherwise known as “The day people call their stupidity bad luck.”
278. “Happy Easter”: 100 Greetings & 5 tips for Writing Messages
279. Work starts on Monday. Life begins on Friday.
280. “May the Lord help you accomplish all that you set your heart to do this weekend. Have a blessed weekend.”
281. Cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend – Amy Krouse Rosentha
282. “Pray for one another”
283. “God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him”
284. “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content”
285. “Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit”
286. I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday,, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday. – Unknown
287. (Exodus 34:6) May all of those characteristics of God be clear to me this ...
288. “Today, I Pray for you.. a heart free of sadness, a mind free of worries, a lie full of gladness, a body free of illness, and a day full of god’s blessings, Good Morning! Happy Friday.”
289. Wishing you a blessed Good Friday filled with love and hope.
290. I wanna be your Friday night sweet ride. Summertime sunshine barefoot in the moonlight.
291. Father, into your hands I commit my spirit. - Luke 23:46
292. “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.”
293. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. – Charles Spurgeon
294. “Friday is the beginning of my freedom.” – Unknown
295. Friday’s Thought Make each sunrise your very own. ― Anthony T. Hincks
296. It read: JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.
297. “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!” —Garrett Kingston
298. “On this day I pray that the Lord defends you from those that rise against you. May He fight all your battles for you and make you victorious. I hope you have a wonderful Friday.”
299. “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.” —Anonymous
300. “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
301. On this Good Friday, let us pray for peace and understanding in our world, and for the strength to follow the example of Jesus Christ.
302. Wishing you a blessed and holy Good Friday.
303. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. - Isaiah 53:4
304. “The weekends are too short for sleep!” —Bryant A. Loney
305. Now Joseph was a disciple of Jesus, but secretly because he feared the Jewish leaders. With Pilate’s permission, he came and took the body away.
306. Matthew 11:28
307. “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above”
308. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” —Marilyn vos Savant
309. May the blessings of Good Friday bring you hope, happiness, and peace.
310. Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night. – Chrissy Teigen ( Happy Friday Quotes )
311. “Blessings to you for the choices you make this Saturday. May wisdom and happiness follow you throughout the day!” ( Happy Friday Quotes )
312. People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. ― Raimonda.B
313. They all answered, “Crucify him!”
314. When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left. - Luke 23:33
315. He said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.”
316. On this Good Friday, let us pray for all those who are suffering and in need.
317. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
318. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” Billy Graham
319. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
320. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.”
321. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
322. Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. - Romans 5:1-2
323. “For I, Jehovah your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, ‘Fear not, I am the one who helps you.'” – Isaiah 41:13
324. If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do– Alan W. Kennedy
325. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
326. Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing. – Florence Welch
327. He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. - 1 Peter 2:24
328. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. ― Robert Frost
329. Wishing you a blessed Good Friday and a meaningful Easter.
330. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” —Douglas Booth
331. I am the LORD; in its time I will do this swiftly.”
332. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It’s a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish.” – Unknown
333. If only we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time. – Edith Wharton
334. Let us take a moment to remember the incredible love that Jesus demonstrated on the cross.
335. It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile! – Napz Cherub Pellazo
336. “Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not”
337. Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it. – Robert Black ( Happy Friday Quotes )
338. “If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do.” – Alan W. Kennedy
339. “I hope this weekend you get to do all the things that make you happy and bring a smile to your face. Have a blessed weekend.” ( Happy Friday Quotes )
340. “When Someone tells you it can’t be done, it’s more a reflection of their limitations, not yours. Good Morning, Happy Friday and Weekend.”
341. It's Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday. —Anonymous
342. “Nothing helps us advance better on our path than a rest.” (Elizabeth Barrett Browning)
343. Let us take a moment to remember the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and the love he showed for us all.
344. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” —Anonymous
345. “On Monday morning, I look forward fearlessly to Friday’s eve.”– Ellen Wittlinger
346. “Good Morning and a Happy Friday” Greetings and Quotes
347. May the blessings of Good Friday bring you joy, happiness, and peace.
348. Let us honor the crucifixion of Jesus by living our lives with compassion and forgiveness.
349. “Thank God It’s Friday! I pray that your day is filled with blessings and favors. Your weekend will be peaceful as you refuel for the new week.”
350. “Friday afternoon feels like heaven.” —El Fuego
351. “May your Friday be filled with God’s mercies and blessing. that today and the weekend would be guided by him. may the lord, increase your faith and hope. Good Morning! Happy Friday.”
352. For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. - 1 Peter 3:18
353. Proverbs 16:3
354. No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers. – Wolfgang Riebe
355. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
356. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.” —D.S. Mixel
357. May the blessings of Good Friday bring new hope, joy, and prosperity to your life.
358. As for me, I find no basis for a charge against him.”
359. Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom. – Lauren Oliver
360. “FRIDAY NIGHT! I have a date, with my bed…We’re totally going to sleep together!” ( Happy Friday Quotes )
361. “Pretend like it’s the weekend … We could pretend it all the time.” —Jack Johnson
362. It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is? ― Amy Neftzger
363. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
364. May the significance of this day fill your heart with gratitude and humility.
365. “Friday just called. She’ll be here tomorrow and she’s bringing the wine!”
366. I'll just stay home and eat a lot of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but a myth. —Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl
367. “Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7)
368. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive – Maya Angelou
369. May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Friday. – Vinay Agarwal
370. I like going to the movies on a Friday night and nseeing something fun. – Charlie Kaufman
371. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16
372. Be happy with what have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness. – William E. Gladstone ( Happy Friday Quotes )
373. Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest! ― D.S. Mixell ( Happy Friday Quotes )
374. Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first – Unknown
375. Mondays are a good day to make statements, not Friday. – Ernie Els
376. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm. ― Byron Pulsifer
377. “Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food. Incline your ear, and come to me; hear, that your soul may live; and I will make with you an everlasting covenant, my steadfast, sure love for David. Behold, I made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander for the peoples. Behold, you shall call a nation that you do not know, and a nation that did not know you shall run to you, because of the Lord your God, and of the Holy One of Israel, for he has glorified you. ...
378. “I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather that God has to offer.” – Dodie Smith
379. Good Friday is a day to remember the selfless love that Jesus showed to us all.
380. Let the beauty of what you love to be what you do. ― Rumi
381. May the light of the cross guide you in your darkest moments and give you strength.
382. It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?– Amy Neftzger
383. May the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross be a reminder of the power of love and the importance of forgiveness.
384. “Dear Lord, I come to you on this Friday with a heavy heart.
385. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? - Matthew 27:46
386. If every day at work feels like a Friday, then you are doing what you were meant to do. – Alan W. Kennedy
387. Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun. – Rebecca Black
388. “It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.” Lamentations 3:22-24
389. “Friday, the golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek.” – Lena Horne
390. It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go. ― Jim Rohn
391. It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle. – Anonymous
392. Life is like Friday on a soap opera. It gives you the illusion that everything is going to wrap up, and then the same old shit starts up on Monday. – Stephen King ( Happy Friday Quotes )
393. If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.– James Johnson
394. Friday afternoon feels like Heaven. – El Fuego
395. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” —Bo Bennett
396. Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, It’s you. – Unknown ( Happy Friday Quotes )
397. “Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” (John 17:3)
398. “When the righteous cry for help, Jehovah hears and rescues them from all their troubles.” -Psalm 34:17
399. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. -Muhammad Ali
400. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” —Robert M. Gates
401. “But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed”
402. “Think of what you are, you Christians. You are God’s children; you are joint-heirs with Christ. The ‘many mansions’ are for you; the palms and harps of the glorified are for you. You have a share in all that Christ has and is and shall be.” Charles Spurgeon
403. Wishing you a blessed and meaningful Good Friday filled with the presence of God.
404. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe.
405. “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” (Numbers 6:24-26)
406. “Let everything wrong remain in the past and let it vanish with the week that has almost passed. May this Friday be filled with beauty and new promises. Happy Blessed Friday”
407. On this holy day, may the love and grace of Jesus fill your heart and bring you peace.
408. “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth”
409. If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night. – Kathy Griffin
410. So the soldiers took charge of Jesus.
411. “Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.”
412. On this Good Friday, let us be reminded that through Christ's sacrifice, we have been given the gift of eternal life.
413. “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” – Charles Bowden
414. Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard. – Rico ( Happy Friday Quotes )
415. “Dear Lord, I come to you on this Friday with a heart full of praise and worship.
416. “Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.” (Psalm 90:14)
417. May the grace and mercy of Jesus be with you on this Good Friday and always.
418. ”Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” —Anonymous
419. FRIDAY NIGHT! I have a date, with my bed…We’re totally going to sleep together! ― Anonymous
420. “You don’t have to be good to be Jesus’s friend. You just have to be honest.” Judah Smith
421. He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; "by his wounds you have been healed." - 1 Peter 2:24
422. Today we remember the ultimate act of love and sacrifice, and its profound impact on humanity.
423. “I wish you a good morning and a pleasant day, and may your evening bring you deserved rest from your work and delight in simple small joys.”
424. I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well. ― Jimmy Bennettman ( Happy Friday Quotes )
425. “As you end the week today, I pray for your upliftment in every aspect. The hands of God are on you and the entire world will surely see how wonderful your world is right now. Have a joyful Friday and a lovely weekend ahead of you.”
426. Once again Friday is here. I pray that you have a fantastic week ...
427. “Friday is whispering to me: “An evening drink is ok on Fridays”, so I can’t resist. Happy Friday to everyone!” ( Happy Friday Quotes )
428. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” —Jimmy Bennett
429. “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16)
430. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” —Bo Bennett
431. “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all”
432. May the sacrifice of Jesus bring us closer to God and to one another.
433. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law”
434. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!” – Kate Summers
435. Psalm 34:8
436. They had followed Jesus from Galilee to care for his needs.
437. Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor. – Nanea Hoffman
438. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”
439. “The truth of the matter is that you are blessed beyond limits. Today will be one of the best days of your life because I can see the overflow of God’s blessings all over you. Have an amazing day, my dear.”
440. The cross is a symbol of love and sacrifice, and on this Good Friday, we honor that sacrifice and the love that it represents.
441. And all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the LORD.
442. “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.”
443. Friday’s a free day. A woman’s day. ― Neil Gaiman
444. “Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?”
445. ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” —Anonymous
446. May the solemnity of Good Friday fill your heart with peace and hope.
447. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus ( Happy Friday Quotes )
448. Good Friday is a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is always hope.
449. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
450. “Life is beautiful, especially on Friday!” ( Happy Friday Quotes )
451. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross! - Philippians 2:8
452. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”— Kate Summers
453. You are my inspiration and my strength. You are the reason why I believe in miracles. May our lives are brightened ...
454. “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” – Noel Coward
455. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. - 1 Corinthians 1:18
456. May the peace and love of Jesus be with you on this Good Friday and always.
457. “The LORD bless you and keep you;
458. They put a staff in his right hand. Then they knelt in front of him and mocked him. “Hail, king of the Jews!” they said.
459. “Friday? Is that you? I can’t believe how long it took for you to come back.”
460. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt ( Happy Friday Quotes )
461. “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.” —Anonymous
462. If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life. – Penny Marshall
463. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
464. “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work”
465. On this holy day, let us remember the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and the hope he brings to us all.
466. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. —Soren Kierkegaard
467. “Spring is when life’s alive in everything.” – Christina Rosetti
468. “Thank God its Finally Friday” Quotes
469. Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it. – Richard Whately
470. “God is always doing 10,000 things in your life, and you may be aware of three of them.” John Piper
471. On this day, we remember the ultimate sacrifice made by Jesus Christ for our salvation.
472. May the spirit of Good Friday bring you peace and comfort, and may the love of God surround you always.
473. “It’s Friday. Be adventurous. Take a risk. Do something different.” – Unknown
474. Celebrate Friday by celebrating life. ― Anthony T. Hincks ( Happy Friday Quotes )
475. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
476. “Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.”
477. May the spirit of Good Friday bring hope, healing, and renewal to your life.
478. Wishing you a day filled with reflection, prayer, and gratitude on this Good Friday.
479. And Friday nights sparkle with a pint of whiskey and a zephyr of poetry! ― Avijeet Das
480. Friday is whispering to me: An evening drink is ok on Fridays, so I can’t resist. Happy Friday to everyone!
481. It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, Don’t Frown and let the monster see you smile! ― Napz Cherub Pellazo
482. A little progress each day adds up to big results. – Satya Nani
483. It’s Friday! Time to go makes stories for Monday.
484. Its always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves they tend to spill over. ― Parag Tipnis
485. Patrick’s Day Wishes Images
486. May the significance of Good Friday bring hope and peace to your heart.
487. “So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or “What shall we wear?’ For the nations run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” – Matthew 6:31-34
488. Good Friday reminds us that even in our darkest moments, there is always hope and light at the end of the tunnel.
489. If you’ve got some news that you don’t want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon. ― David Gergen
490. “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
491. “I have set Jah continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” – Psalm 16:8
492. James 1:2-4
493. “Can we take a lunch break on Friday and come back the next Friday?”
494. “Without Friday, the weekend would be half over already.” – Anthony T. Hinks
495. Did you hear the good news? It’s Friday.
496. You deserve a round of applause cause you make it to Friday alive.
497. It is written: Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. - Matthew 4:4
498. Associate with people who are likely to improve you. – Seneca
499. Friday has to be experienced at least once a week. ― Anthony T. Hincks
500. Any decent man would know better than scheduling meetings for Friday afternoon. – Romila Okaidu
501. “Have a blessed weekend and take every opportunity that it has to offer. Happy Weekend!”
502. People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be. – Abraham Lincoln
503. May the solemnity of this day remind us to be grateful for the gift of life and love.
504. “For your name, protocols will be broken. The sun will shine brighter for your sake because you are on top of the world with the abundance of God’s grace. Happy Friday. Happy Blessed Friday”
505. Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. - Matthew 7:15
506. “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.” – Unknown
507. “To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ”
508. “Barabbas,” they answered.
509. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink.
510. “Bless the Lord for a beautiful day like Friday. May you experience peace of mind and happiness as you begin the weekend. Have an amazing day filled with God’s blessings.”
511. They are the shoot I have planted, the work of my hands, for the display of my splendor.
512. Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.
513. Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first —Anonymous
514. May the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross inspire us to be more compassionate and forgiving towards one another.
515. “Let’s decide by lot who will get it.” This happened that the scripture might be fulfilled that said, “They divided my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment.”So this is what the soldiers did.
516. “Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” – Nanea Hoffman
517. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, ‘I am the Son of God.’ ”
518. “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” (Psalm 23:6)
519. Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. –Margaret Lee Runbeck
520. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” —Dr. Seuss
521. “Friday is a day to look forward to, but Wednesday is the day to get over.” – Unknown
522. I wish you a bright and colorful day ahead. God shall guide every step you take today and make all you do fruitful. Enjoy ...
523. After shopping the online Black Friday sales, I found that my computer was infested with junk that was making it run really slow. ― Steven Magee ( Happy Friday Quotes )
524. On this day, may we reflect on the meaning of sacrifice and the importance of selflessness in our lives.
525. Then they led him away to crucify him.
526. “The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy.” (Psalm 65:8)
527. May the blessings of Good Friday be a reminder of the infinite love and mercy of God.
528. “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure”
529. “Almighty God, I humbly come before you on this Friday to seek your forgiveness for any sins I may have committed.
530. Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket
531. Don’t worry about letting the dogs out. It’s Friday! Let them have a great weekend, too. – Anthony T. Hincks
532. “Welcome to another sunny Friday! The Lord will hear the voice of your supplications when you lift your hands to his holy Heaven and cry out to him. May He bless you richly and wipe away sadnessfrom your heart. Today will remarkable in your life.”
533. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” —Lou Holtz
534. If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.– Noel Coward
535. “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.” – David Chiles
536. “It is Jah who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” – Deuteronomy 31:8
537. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
538. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and well-being your ruler.
539. "Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don't give up." - Unknown
540. "Easter Sunday is a time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus and the hope that it brings to our lives." - Unknown
541. "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." - John 15:13
542. "Hard times may have come, but they have not come to stay. They have come to pass." - Unknown
543. "On this Good Friday, let us remember the steadfast love of the Lord that led Him to sacrifice His only Son for our salvation." - Unknown
544. "May the blessings of the Lord fill your life on this happy Good Friday and always." - Unknown
545. "Good things come to those who wait upon the Lord and trust in His timing. As we reflect on the sacrifice of Christ on this Good Friday, let us hold fast to the promises of God's word." - Unknown
546. "On this Good Friday, we remember the ultimate act of love that God displayed for us on the cross. Let us be inspired by His selfless sacrifice and seek to live our lives according to His word." - Unknown
547. "The word of God is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. Let us seek inspiration and guidance from it on this Good Friday and always remember the good things that God has in store for us." - Unknown
548. "On this Good Friday, let us turn to inspirational Bible verses and good Friday quotes to find strength and hope in the Lord. May He rescue us from our troubles and lead us towards an early spring of new beginnings." - Unknown
549. "The name of the Lord is a strong tower, and the righteous run to it and are safe. Let us find refuge in Him on this Good Friday and always, and trust in the power of the Holy Spirit to guide us." - Proverbs 18:10
550. "As we reflect on the sacrifice of Christ on this Good Friday, let us be reminded of the inspirational Bible verses that speak of His love and mercy. May the power of the Holy Spirit be with us always, and may the Lord rescue us from all our troubles." - Psalm 34:17