900 Inspirational Music Quotes: Musicians And Famous People
1. "If everyone started off the day singing, just think how happy they'd be.” ― Lauren Myracle, Shine
2. "Music is not take it or leave it; Music is life or death!” ― Joss Stirling, Finding Sky
3. “If music be the food of love, play on, Give me excess of it; that surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die.” ― William Shakespeare
4. "Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” — Keith Richards, According to the Rolling Stones
5. A gentleman is someone who knows how to play the banjo and doesn’t.
6. Music gives color to the air of the moment. - Karl Lagerfeld
7. I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
8. It is not overstating the case to insist that the kinds of music you enjoy will demonstrate pretty much what you are like inside. - A. W. Tozer
9. "The easiest way to avoid wrong notes is to never open your mouth and sing. What a mistake that would be.” — Pete Seeger
10. Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life. – Jean Paul Friedrich Richter
11. “The only truth is music.”